PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

Forum Mafia GM
September 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Sorry. Host just had near death incident. Carry on with your lives.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Interesting chat.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
FM Korgan does not approve of these shenanigans.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Well, im aerie. Im surprised that he linked me with you instead of montaron.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Well well. Do you have any interesting info to share? do you have any evidence against haer-dalis?

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 05:56 PM
I still think that you are the duke, though

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:07 PM
FM Korgan thinks that this chat is useless, and so are you.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:10 PM
FM Korgan thinks that this chat is useless, and so are you.

at least i'll take you down with me if the scums try to kill me tonight.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I'm just kidding. I simply wanted to mess around with you a bit.
It is I, your best friend and grand savior, Montaron of Baldur!

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/funny-gifs-dancing-alone1.gif

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
That was a pretty nice guess though. What made you think he would put both of us in here?

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Becouse he thinks that im a big cult bait, which im really not. He is also expecting the doctor to heal uss.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Im probably going to follow yeslick tonight to check if he is a doctor or not.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Becouse he thinks that im a big cult bait, which im really not. He is also expecting the doctor to heal uss.

You are a good cult target, honestly.
If it wasn't for those results on me, people would honestly be FoSing you. You've been really aggressive, especially towards me. I understand that you don't like me, but I'm being entirely honest when I'm saying I'm siding with town, and doing my best to give them the edge.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:20 PM
As in; Even if culted, I doubt your behavior would change much.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I have managed to piss off pretty mutch every single bhaalspawn and neutral in this game. The cult wont convert me tonight. I might follow xzar instead if he doesn't get sent to the trap tonight.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
You are a good cult target, honestly.
If it wasn't for those results on me, people would honestly be FoSing you. You've been really aggressive, especially towards me. I understand that you don't like me, but I'm being entirely honest when I'm saying I'm siding with town, and doing my best to give them the edge.

People Fos me in allmost every Fm i play in, It gives me wifom protection and i like that.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
People Fos me in allmost every Fm i play in, It gives me wifom protection and i like that.

It's not bad; I agree.
I'm still a bit perplexed by Kivan's choice. I'm not sure It's only to test ''Yeslick the Doctor''.
Seeing how he seemed to somewhat like me, My guts tell me that it was also to protect me if you ended up getting the contract. Would you have really shot me if you did, or was that more of your WIFOM protection?
Even then, nobody would shoot you. Seems Valygar ended up with the contract. Let's see how that goes.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't have shot you. It would be a pretty bad move of me to kill you instead of a cultist. I probably would have targeted xzar if he was still alive.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I wouldn't have shot you. It would be a pretty bad move of me to kill you instead of a cultist. I probably would have targeted xzar if he was still alive.

So you were just trying to bait the Bounty Hunter to give you the gun.
Why do you thin Valygar in particular was picked?

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:53 PM
So, what are your plans for tonight? Do you think that khalid will solve the puzzle tonight?
I find it suspicious that khalid would reveal that he is a thief for no reason. He might be a bhaalspawn trying to set you up.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 06:58 PM
So you were just trying to bait the Bounty Hunter to give you the gun.
Why do you thin Valygar in particular was picked?

Yes, ill gladly take as many guns as i can carry. I have no idea why nalia would chose valygar. He might just be faking it.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Look at all the scums trying to discredit me. I kinda wish that i had a gun now.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Well... We (Accidently?) had access to yesterday's night chat. Host mistake, I think?

He fully wanted to side with Jan and get me killed, but tables turned when he realized that I had doused him and Jan.
I don't think he's lying.

But now we're in deep shit; sounds like they want to kill you. And if you go down, I'll follow you down.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
I don't know what possible evidence cernd could have against me. Would be funny if he was the duke.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM
I don't know what possible evidence cernd could have against me. Would be funny if he was the duke.

I have no idea.
I don't doubt that you are a Ranger, but I really wouldn't be surprised if you were culted.
Problem is; We might have to reveal the Heartward at some point if we want to maybe have a chance at stopping them from shooting you.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM
I don't think it can be prevented if a cultist is holding the gun. Im their biggest threat when they gain the ability to kill at night.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I don't think it can be prevented if a cultist is holding the gun. Im their biggest threat when they gain the ability to kill at night.

True; but Valygar already stated that he didn't want to shoot you tonight.
Let's see how that goes. For now, let's simply try and deflect Cernd.

We WILL have to claim the Heartward if things continue in this path.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I think most townies are smart enough to not join his silly train against me. Like kivan said, The train against me is extremely random. There are alot more scummy people to pressure.

FM Fenthick
September 12th, 2013, 08:06 PM
If you reveal that you are in the heartwarden chat with me then the other bhaalspawns will probably join the train.

FM Aribeth
September 12th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Seems It's increasing... What do we do?

FM Fenthick
September 13th, 2013, 04:11 AM
It should decrease now. At least this train did bring out alot of scummy players.

FM Fenthick
September 13th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Im following yeslick tonight, i don't really believe in his cleric claim.

FM Fenthick
September 13th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Im also thinking about staying on lookout at Shar-teels grave incase the robber visits him.

FM Fenthick
September 13th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Will i also recieve a autovest if i share a heartwarden chat with a bhaalspawns that kills another bhaalspawn during that night?

FM Aribeth
September 13th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Yes, I also think Yeslick is the right choice.

Sorry for being inactive today; I got a surprise day off at work (Supposed to work a 12 days week, and worked two 16h shifts in the last days...) and ended up sleeping 15 hours.
Phew.

And that's an interesting question. Host already confirmed that only ACTIONS are shared, but I don't know about vests due to kills.

Also glad to hear Cernd finally saw reason. So much for that, though.

FM Fenthick
September 14th, 2013, 02:38 AM
I just want you to know that khalid actually is the thief. I don't want to reveal it in the main chat becouse i want the prophet to make a failed recruit instead of sending someone to kill.

The reason i know that khalid is the thief is becouse Mazzy didn't reveal her last will when she died.

Must unseal the inner sanctum by being the first to solve the main puzzle.

Thief
Must unseal the inner sanctum by being the first to solve the main puzzle.

May steal a player’s last will at night and will get to see its contents.

Special:
Last will will not be posted if it’s stolen the same night a player dies. On following nights it will show again.
Learns of any puzzle clues the target has collected from volunteering or night actions
Immune to death by puzzle traps. Will always learn clues as “volunteer,” even if the solution given is wrong.
Becomes a Shadow Thief if converted to the Cult.
Becomes Lunatic upon failure.
1 auto-use vest (+1)

Mazzy would have revealed her last will to everyone if she wasn't targeted by a thief that night.

FM Aribeth
September 14th, 2013, 02:45 AM
Yeeeeah.
What now, though. Safajan will disguise me?

Not too sure what to do tonight.

FM Fenthick
September 14th, 2013, 02:48 AM
I think you should still burn. Khalid obviously is the thief and probably wants some insurance incase he fails the puzzle. If the sanctum opens tonight and you don't burn, then safana will kill you.

FM Aribeth
September 14th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I think you should still burn. Khalid obviously is the thief and probably wants some insurance incase he fails the puzzle. If the sanctum opens tonight and you don't burn, then safana will kill you.

Yeah, no choice. Oh well.
If for some reason I get disguised anyway...
My code is simple; Just ask me the signification behind N3CR0M4NC3R #110 tomorrow. Simple, really. A = 1, Z = 26. M O N T A R O N = 110.

Sorry I couldn't chat more. 16 hour shifts, and 20 hours of sleep. I'm getting burnt out.

FM Fenthick
September 14th, 2013, 02:16 PM
There is a pretty big chance that the cult will kill me tonight, though. So we might both get killed anyway.

FM Fenthick
September 14th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Unless we do have another cleric. But i doubt that.