PDA

View Full Version : The Dungeon: night 6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FM Ferengi
September 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM
With no other structures of significance left to explore, the entire expedition congregates in the Dungeon tonight. Although the Eldercity by itself may qualify to be named a dungeon by adventuring folk, these deep pits and lightless holding cells that were carved right out of the cavernous rocks truly honour such a name. This must have been where prisoners were kept.

Inside the guardhouse, which the expedition passes through to reach the dungeon, stands a table which has had fifteen squares cut into its surface with a knife. Strangely enough, the squares are now empty again. There’s also a small weapon rack that still holds an old warhammer. Down below, there are fifteen cells in total. Inside each of them, strange questions have been carved into the walls.

1 – Three zombies are feasting on the brains of all the people in the dining hall. How many dead bodies are there in the dining hall?
A: 6
B: 5
C: 8
D: 7

2 – How many attunements can the shadow adepts perform per night?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

3 – What is the answer to question twelve?
A: B
B: C
C: A
D: D

4 - Assuming no suicides are committed and no heartwarders exist, what is - in theory - the maximum number of expedition members that could die on the second night?
A: 16
B: 10
C: 35
D: 36

5 – What is the next question with the same answer as this one?
A: 6
B: 7
C: 8
D: 9

6 – Gnomes only work in
A: Groups of 2
B: Groups of 3
C: Groups of 5
D: Groups of 7

7 – Did you submit an answer to question eleven?
A: YES
B: YES
C: YES
D: YES

8 - The only odd numbered question with answer A is...
A: Question 15
B: Question 5
C: Question 3
D: Question 13

9 - Assuming the expedition fails one night puzzle and all roles - living or dead - are unique at the time, how many expedition members could in theory receive clues in their feedback on that night?
A: 5
B: 6
C: 7
D: 8

10 - The number of questions preceding this one with the same answer as this question is:
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

11 – Did you submit an answer to question seven?
A: NO
B: NO
C: NO
D: NO

12 – What is the answer to question three?
A: B
B: A
C: D
D: C

13 – How many additional members joined the expedition on the first day in Baldur’s Gate on top of the number that was originally planned to set foot in the Eldercity?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

14 - The answer to questions thirteen and fifteen are how many letters apart?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

15 – It takes how many gnomes to put out the chandelier in the dining hall?
A: the number of A’s
B: the number of B’s
C: the number of C’s
D: the number of D’s

So far, it cannot be denied that solving the local mysteries has at least provided some insights into the way the Inner Sanctum might be opened. So maybe this locale holds some information as well. The question is if anyone is curious enough to try and figure out the answer voluntarily, or if the majority decides to force someone to try and solve it as a death threat instead...

Player List:
FM Jan
FM Nalia
FM Dynaheir
FM Tiax
FM Kagain
FM Cernd
FM Xzar
FM Aerie
FM Montaron
FM Branwen
FM Korgan
FM Keldorn
FM Coran
FM Yeslick
FM Ajantis
FM Kivan
FM Khalid
FM Xan
FM Haer-Dalis
FM Valygar
FM Faldorn
FM Yoshimo
FM Garrick

Forum Mafia GM
September 12th, 2013, 05:32 PM
This is now open.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Mmmm called it ://

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 05:36 PM
I TOLD YOU GUYS

list of players here plz?

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Mmmm called it ://

You were still trying to make it into a no lynch day and force uss to use the next day to lynch him instead. That unvote didn't give you any town points if that's what you were hoping for.

Forum Mafia GM
September 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I TOLD YOU GUYS

list of players here plz?

Literally everyone. Just like last night. List in a moment. Host just had a near death incident so hold on.

Edit: Up.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah. Everyone called it, yet voted her. Fucking solid logic.

Protip: Learn from Cernd. He doesn't mislynch.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM
You were still trying to make it into a no lynch day and force uss to use the next day to lynch him instead. That unvote didn't give you any town points if that's what you were hoping for. What? I don't want "town points". I just want to make the right decisions.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM

It's easy to lynch the right targets when you get a list of them at the start of every night.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah. Everyone called it, yet voted her. Fucking solid logic. Protip: Learn from Cernd. He doesn't mislynch. Well when you're the only vote on a guy, the chance of you mislynching him is minimal.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 05:39 PM
It's easy to lynch the right targets when you get a list of them at the start of every night.
Yes. I'm the Prophet and I know who all the cultists are.
Please uninstall Mafia.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:41 PM
If you had followed what I said and switched lynch target, that mislynch wouldn't have happened.

Nice play everyone -.-

FM Cernd
Well when you're the only vote on a guy, the chance of you mislynching him is minimal.
I did vote Mazzy three days in a row and she was never lynched. Not my fault that you are stupid.
I have a single vote and do what I can with it.

FM Korgan
FM Haer-Dalis

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Fm Haer-dalis

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I blame the mods for making this a democracy and not a dictatorship where my word is rule.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Suspect right now are Valygar, Yoshimo, Faldorn?, Korgan.

Forgot someone?

Do we use this night chat to kill someone?
We have juicy target above.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Not my fault that you are stupid.

Chill

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Sanctum opening night action is in; I may not visit much since I'm basically done for now!

I am getting on a long plane trip right before the end of the night, if I can I will post before I fly out, otherwise will be gone for 18-24 hours, so I'll be there for the second half of day 7 (and earlier if I can help it, but I will probably crash after the flight).

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Chill

Oh, I am.
This neighbour that just moved in has been playing awesome music all day long. I feel like having a party for one tonight. Fuck the flu.

FM Khalid
FM Haer-Dalis

Well this pretty much knocks out the Antagonist claim that's been tossed around

FM Yoshimo
Suspect right now are Valygar, Yoshimo, Faldorn?, Korgan. Forgot someone? Do we use this night chat to kill someone? We have juicy target above. You forgot Quran. allahu akbar (https://www.google.com.au/search?safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=tNy&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&biw=1503&bih=895&q=allahu+akbar&spell=1&sa=X&ei=KGAyUuCALsTPkwXA9oGQCg&ved=0CCkQBSgA)

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 05:46 PM
is this how one uninstalls?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cwtzEpogzIo/UD_mPV7ThmI/AAAAAAAADeI/yH7AYfzFV6I/s320/total+uninstal.jpg

FM Haer-Dalis
Sanctum opening night action is in; I may not visit much since I'm basically done for now!

I am getting on a long plane trip right before the end of the night, if I can I will post before I fly out, otherwise will be gone for 18-24 hours, so I'll be there for the second half of day 7 (and earlier if I can help it, but I will probably crash after the flight).
Are you going to confirm my clue or not?

FM Coran
Suspect right now are Valygar, Yoshimo, Faldorn?, Korgan.

Forgot someone?

Do we use this night chat to kill someone?
We have juicy target above.

Forgot Haer-Dalis and forgot to put "?" beside Korgan... an Antagonist is not an enemy of the town. (If he is, which I'm not sure anymore since he didn't reveal when asked.)

FM Khalid
Agreed on flu fucking, I too have demons in my respiratory system at this time >.>

FM Haer-Dalis

Also not really. He will just become a lunatic and he just has to be lynched then. He can still win.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Oh well, who's the antagonist then so we can give him his win? x)

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Well I'm placing my vote where the person who said that he was a cult 100% and was wrong

FM Garrick

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Also not really. He will just become a lunatic and he just has to be lynched then. He can still win.

Valygar could just shoot him.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Agreed on flu fucking, I too have demons in my respiratory system at this time >.> Interestingly, it is your own body's immune reaction that makes you feel shit. THE DEMONS MADE YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Even though I will probably be sent since Khalid isn't going to confirm my clue since he doesn't want people opening the sanctum so he can open it.

FM Xzar

I really feel like he is the prophet now.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Even though I will probably be sent since Khalid isn't going to confirm my clue since he doesn't want people opening the sanctum so he can open it.

FM Xzar

Fm Xzar You make a good case.

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Forgot Haer-Dalis and forgot to put "?" beside Korgan... an Antagonist is not an enemy of the town. (If he is, which I'm not sure anymore since he didn't reveal when asked.)

Korgan thinks people who reveal their roles and try to begg to let them win are playing ineffectively.

Korgan also considers letting Tiax die to a trap. Because he will flip cult as well.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:51 PM

True. Knowing how Korgan play right now (trolling and not helping) he would surely kill a lot of townies if he get lynched as a lunatic.

FM Cernd
@Kagain: This is how you uninstall.
http://library.poly.edu/sites/default/files/image/2009/02/computer-out-window.jpg

Agreed on flu fucking, I too have demons in my respiratory system at this time >.>
Going to buy some drinks. We'll party all night long until the flu demons can't stand the awesome anymore.

FM Khalid
Interestingly, it is your own body's immune reaction that makes you feel shit. THE DEMONS MADE YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF

True, but it's making it Hell for everything involved, including those damn invaders.

FM Haer-Dalis
Why are you against confirming/denying my clue? I will probably get killed in a trap and then town is down another.

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM

(punches wall and flips table) Honestly, at this point, I'm really tempted to target Nalia and end it all (yes, I received a contract)...

Thank you Coran, your FoS on me finally has a reason.

FM Cernd

You make a good case.

I don't even...

Anyway. Will be out for some minutes.

FM Haer-Dalis
Fm Xzar You make a good case.

Well I said some of my reasons in day chat. Xzar just sheeps onto every train. He was for Viconia lynch. He was in the group who sent Eldoth to a trap. He hated it when I called him out for lurking during the day and tried getting attention away from him.

FM Korgan
True. Knowing how Korgan play right now (trolling and not helping) he would surely kill a lot of townies if he get lynched as a lunatic.

Korgan is amused reading those lines from you....

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 05:53 PM
@Kagain: This is how you uninstall.

Going to buy some drinks. We'll party all night long until the flu demons can't stand the awesome anymore.

Alcohol kills germs right? I should just drink a ton of it, that'll fix everything!

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Korgan thinks people who reveal their roles and try to begg to let them win are playing ineffectively.

Korgan also considers letting Tiax die to a trap. Because he will flip cult as well.

I'm not saying to beg for your win...
I'm saying that I had good plan to make you immune at bight and we could use your vote.
Otherwise, I don't know how you could win if you transform into a lunatic... everybody will know and you won't win.

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Well I said some of my reasons in day chat. Xzar just sheeps onto every train. He was for Viconia lynch. He was in the group who sent Eldoth to a trap. He hated it when I called him out for lurking during the day and tried getting attention away from him.

Nice last effort to switch on another target than yourself. Korgan wonders why you only give us one target when at least 2 - 4 other cultists are around. You are either cult or just plain bad.

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I'm not shooting Cernd, Jan, Montaron, Yeslick, Keldorn, or Kivan: all else are fair game (with varying degrees of value in my opinion).

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I'm not saying to beg for your win...
I'm saying that I had good plan to make you immune at bight and we could use your vote.
Otherwise, I don't know how you could win if you transform into a lunatic... everybody will know and you won't win.

Korgan hates easy wins. They feel so undeserved. Korgan thinks thats more the playstyle for you.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Nice last effort to switch on another target than yourself. Korgan wonders why you only give us one target when at least 2 - 4 other cultists are around. You are either cult or just plain bad.

I have more suspects and I am giving the one that I think is most likely to be the prophet. So how are you going to react when I flip Explorer? Personally I'd say u are dumb town or antagonist trying to go lunatic. You are just tunneling on random town. What happened to your fos on Keldorn? I thought u said he was scum and now you are saying Tiax. Hmm.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Alcohol kills germs right? I should just drink a ton of it, that'll fix everything!

Well unfortunately because Influenza is an enveloped virus it is largely resistant to the effects of alcohol.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Korgan hates easy wins. They feel so undeserved. Korgan thinks thats more the playstyle for you.

I don't like easy win either, but I don't like impossible win either.
That's why I proposed help.

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 06:00 PM
I'm not shooting Cernd, Jan, Montaron, Yeslick, Keldorn, or Kivan: all else are fair game (with varying degrees of value in my opinion).

If it's not asking too much, I would appreciate if you don't shoot me either.

Thanks.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I don't like easy win either, but I don't like impossible win either.
That's why I proposed help.

Quran, is the word describing your alignment, 4 letters or 7?

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM
(punches wall and flips table) Honestly, at this point, I'm really tempted to target Nalia and end it all (yes, I received a contract)...

Thank you Coran, your FoS on me finally has a reason.

Also this confirms Xzar declined a contract, but never mentioned to town he got a contract.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Valygar should shoot garrick for pushing the train on the explorer, that or aja for also being one of the pushers on it.

I bet the cults will just try to dictate another train in here

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I have more suspects and I am giving the one that I think is most likely to be the prophet. So how are you going to react when I flip Explorer? Personally I'd say u are dumb town or antagonist trying to go lunatic. You are just tunneling on random town. What happened to your fos on Keldorn? I thought u said he was scum and now you are saying Tiax. Hmm.

Why should Korgan waste time voting people who don't will be lynched because people just ignore them? Korgan knows that the meta on sc2mafia is pretty bad. Why should Korgan bother?
You are lynchable and you are one of my main cult targets. Korgan can't do more than to point it out for others to realise.

Did Korgan misslynch another town? No he did not. Did you? OH HEY YOU DID!? SUPRISE SUPRISE!

Korgan is midly amused. Please die already!

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Xzar is a scum simply becouse he ignored the contract. No townie would have any reason to do that.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Why should Korgan waste time voting people who don't will be lynched because people just ignore them? Korgan knows that the meta on sc2mafia is pretty bad. Why should Korgan bother?
You are lynchable and you are one of my main cult targets. Korgan can't do more than to point it out for others to realise.

Did Korgan misslynch another town? No he did not. Did you? OH HEY YOU DID!? SUPRISE SUPRISE!

Korgan is midly amused. Please die already!

Let us not forget you claimed Duke to Valygar in a heartwarder chat to try and get him to reveal his role to you. You only didn't mislynch because you are tunneling onto me everyday. What are you going to do when I flip town? Just start tunneling Tiax or Keldorn? Be as useless as ever?

FM Coran
September 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Xzar is a scum simply becouse he ignored the contract. No townie would have any reason to do that.

If he'S the prophet, then if Valygar shoot him tonight he'll die! (Implying that Khalid successfully opened the Inner Sanctum)

Right?

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Khalid, if you are here: please confirm/deny Haer'dalis and Keldorn. You said we miss a chant, so you have already won. You don't have to post your clues, just confirm/deny them.

For now:

FM Xzar

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Korgan could be a culted duke. He made himself into a pretty big cult bait on day 2

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM
I won't vote Haer'dalis because I think Harpers will do the necessary thing.

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM

A harper would have more than 1 reason to do that. A Cult would just have shot a non cult. Korgan doesn't understand your reasoning.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I won't vote Haer'dalis because I think Harpers will do the necessary thing.

Smite me hopefully so it shows I'm not cult?

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I also think that Korgan's non-Mayor claim was meant to control the damage done by Quayle. I guess if he is Duke he can reveal tomorrow.

FM Valygar
Valygar should shoot garrick for pushing the train on the explorer, that or aja for also being one of the pushers on it.

I bet the cults will just try to dictate another train in here

I object to that reasoning because I pushed the train in the end just as much as they did: Jaheira's blood is not just on their hands...

I'm just gonna say this: I will not shoot Haer-Dalis tonight because I want to hear what Khalid has to say tomorrow (and who knows: maybe the puzzle solution will be in the RP or Khalid will provide it himself). I would advise that he not be sent to the traps, but I don't control that obviously.

FM Korgan
Korgan could be a culted duke. He made himself into a pretty big cult bait on day 2

Somebody replace that Dimwit. Thank you!

FM Haer-Dalis
A harper would have more than 1 reason to do that. A Cult would just have shot a non cult. Korgan doesn't understand your reasoning.

Think about it. If you were a prophet would you rather convert someone for 1 more ally and 1 less town or just shoot a town and don't gain an ally. It isn't that hard.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Smite me hopefully so it shows I'm not cult?

Yup. I think they had enough time to replace Alora.

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I also think that Korgan's non-Mayor claim was meant to control the damage done by Quayle. I guess if he is Duke he can reveal tomorrow.

Korgan is sad to tell you that there is nothing to reveal tomorrow. :( If Korgan would be duke he would have revealed today and forced everyone into lynching Hairy-Penus.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Khalid said he will be afk tomorrow so I'd like him to tell those small details now.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:18 PM

I can think a reason, their night action is more important then a kill, aerie if you were given a contract would you skip your action? Would any TPR want to give up their night action for night kill? There are some that would but then there are others that might not want to.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Well with the harper paragon. If you got another harper then smite me. If you didn't get another harper then recruit me.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I can think a reason, their night action is more important then a kill, aerie if you were given a contract would you skip your action? Would any TPR want to give up their night action for night kill? There are some that would but then there are others that might not want to.

Yes, i would skip my action to kill someone instead. Following people around gets booring.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Yes, i would skip my action to kill someone instead. Following people around gets booring.

Then how would you be able to track our arson when you were threatening him. BTW why did you want Xzar doused? I looked through his post again and have a strong feeling on what he is and that if he is that you will be very scummy.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Yes, i would skip my action to kill someone instead. Following people around gets booring. Aerie can you provide your list of night actions? You don't need to provide results, I just want to see your targets.

FM Korgan
FM Tiax

Korgan trusts into the Paragon for tonight and goes for the other obvious Cult of Bhaal target... for now...

FM Haer-Dalis
Then how would you be able to track our arson when you were threatening him. BTW why did you want Xzar doused? I looked through his post again and have a strong feeling on what he is and that if he is that you will be very scummy.

Why would he not tell the town he got a contract though? He has something to hide.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Yeesh. Poor Jaheirakun.

You're all lying if you say you didn't expect that one. I knew I should have unvoted, but then people would have been on my nuts for removing my vote at the last second.

Either way, The will of the town is Montaron's will.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e0661b92cd8103882ec72e8c8fd4edcf/tumblr_mfq1rbr9SB1s1y2sao1_400.gif

FM Xzar

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:28 PM
So far no Cultist were obvious...Except Mazzy:P

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Why would he not tell the town he got a contract though? He has something to hide.

Why he did not say he got a contract still baffles me but I know this train right now is being dictated by scums to get a free kill off.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Aerie can you provide your list of night actions? You don't need to provide results, I just want to see your targets.

But if i give you my targets then the scums will know how to make their fake night action list!

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Aerie can you provide your list of night actions? You don't need to provide results, I just want to see your targets.

No, she should provide results and reasoning for each target.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
But if i give you my targets then the scums will know how to make their fake night action list!

How will they know?

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Are you guys that dense? Sheesh.

FM Aerie

I don't even think a bard ignore a contract. Unless there was a obvious block target.

FM Kivan

Just give them in random order. I don't see how e.g. saying that you visited Xzar will change anything about his claim.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
How will they know?

They will know who to not put as target when they post their night actions. Duh

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM

Hmmm, well if you won't do that for me, I'd like you to do this instead:

Post them here as a coded message that you can decode for us at a later time.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
They will know who to not put as target when they post their night actions. Duh

So your cult, got it. That would also explain why the quartermaster didn't take your bait and took the explorers bait.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Night 1: I stayed on lookout at someones house
Night 2 i followed mazzy: Mazzy visited NO ONE
Night 3 I followed Montaron: He visited himself
Night 4 i followed Montaron: He visited no one
Night 5 i followed Montaron: He visited Jan

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:34 PM

Now explain to me how that helps scums?

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM

is that a slip there?

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=FM Kagain;377304]Now explain to me how that helps scums?[/QUOTE

My night 1 target would help the scums. That's why im not revealing it.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Montaron is playing with himself during the night!

Aerie I really hope you will choose different target tonight...

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:37 PM
I have no reason to reveal my night actions unless i can prove that someone is a scum.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Also, Yoshimo is right, can you post a code for your night 1 actions? Preferably long and wordy, so we can't guess what's in it.

FM Aerie
The prophet is immune to rangers, so my ability to find scums is pretty limited.

FM Kagain
Vy should kill brawin or jan then to help mont.

You can at least name your night 1 person maybe not who they targeted. But plz answer me question also, why did you want Xzar doused?

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I have to go but i will be expecting an answer.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Montaron is playing with himself during the night!

Aerie I really hope you will choose different target tonight...

I was roleblocked that night; I didn't lie about it.
Sue me.

But you know....
http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/jim-carrey-shaking-a-dildo-animated-movie-animated1.gif

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 06:43 PM

I followed Cernd. I didn't mislynch. 10/10 would sheep again

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM

I'm not sure how legit I find this.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM

Well N1 I can't comment about since I don't know about it.
N2 is accurate on why Aerie wanted Mazzy to die so bad on day 3.
N3 is accurate since Mont burned that night.
N4 Mont was roleblocked so yea
N5 Mont doused Jan as we know.

So I am pretty sure that is all true.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM

Then sue me!

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Well N1 I can't comment about since I don't know about it.
N2 is accurate on why Aerie wanted Mazzy to die so bad on day 3.
N3 is accurate since Mont burned that night.
N4 Mont was roleblocked so yea
N5 Mont doused Jan as we know.

So I am pretty sure that is all true.

I'm not disputing that the facts presented are true. That is the exact reason why I doubt them, because they match up with information we already know to be correct, which means they are results she could have fabricated.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I don't see how tracking a Bhaalspawn benefits us in any way.
If it's legit, it only confirms that Aerie is either cult, dumb or both.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 06:55 PM

*culted, she really wanted Mazzy dead after all

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM
*culted, she really wanted Mazzy dead after all
Yes. I don't think Aerie is a starting cultist.

FM Kagain
AERAIE ANSWER THE QUESTION! why did you want xzar doused and now why do you want him killed?

your only excuse is "he lurked" well about most of the other people have done that as well. So unless you have better reasoning you are a scummy cult im betting

FM Montaron
I'm not disputing that the facts presented are true. That is the exact reason why I doubt them, because they match up with information we already know to be correct, which means they are results she could have fabricated.

Results for me could not have been, though. She started pressuring me (IE: I know who you are Necromancer, Douze Faldorn tonight or I will reveal you tomorrow) after she saw that I visited myself and that three people got Wail'd during the night.
She knew that the douse message on myself (That I faked, which was supposed to be sent to my target) was fake, and that I was NOT really doused, because I claimed roleblocked and that I had absolutely no reason to lie about it. She called it out, but nobody paid attention to it.

It doesn't eliminate her from being a Ranger, but she did not lie about her role.

I understand Night 3 and 4.
She was me visit myself on Night 3, Night 4, she wanted to confirm that I was the Necromancer.
Then she tried to blackmail me into picking targets.
Who knows though.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Yes. I don't think Aerie is a starting cultist.

should we send aerie to the trap?

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Results for me could not have been, though. She started pressuring me (IE: I know who you are Necromancer, Douze Faldorn tonight or I will reveal you tomorrow) after she saw that I visited myself and that three people got Wail'd during the night.
She knew that the douse message on myself (That I faked, which was supposed to be sent to my target) was fake, and that I was NOT really doused, because I claimed roleblocked and that I had absolutely no reason to lie about it. She called it out, but nobody paid attention to it.

It doesn't eliminate her from being a Ranger, but she did not lie about her role.

She was me visit myself on Night 3, Night 4, she wanted to confirm that I was the Necromancer.
Who knows though.

Point is she knew who you were and wasted time trying to dictate your actions. I am betting she is a ranger who will post something in here and then tell all her cult buddies the real night actions.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Who knows though.
Town's duty is to get rid of the cultists, not to try (and fail) to blackmail possible allies.
Whatever her excuse, if she speaks the truth, she's been wasting her night actions.

should we send aerie to the trap?
Why?

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:01 PM

Who would you want me to track? Would you prefer that i look for every single town pr? The prophet is immune to rangers so i wouldn't be able to find him anyway.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM
I'm thinking if Aerie was converted it was on N4, or N5, and that the results she gave us for after that may have been fabricated. As in, she's keeping the real info to herself.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Town's duty is to get rid of the cultists, not to try (and fail) to blackmail possible allies.
Whatever her excuse, if she speaks the truth, she's been wasting her night actions.

Why?

If shes a culted ranger, it would bring down one more cult, if she still town ranger then shes another canidate for lvp.

Do you have any better suggestions?

and yes arie you can tack jan, to make sure she does not slip out of town sights. we have the power of lynch to threaten mortan if he does not douse right targets or names them.

FM Aerie
I actually revealed montarons night target befeore he did. So no.

FM Cernd
Who would you want me to track? Would you prefer that i look for every single town pr? The prophet is immune to rangers so i wouldn't be able to find him anyway.
What makes you think PRs are Town?
Tracking anyone but Montaron would've been good.

Whatever the case. You aren't a Ranger, so stop pretending.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:04 PM
I'm thinking if Aerie was converted it was on N4, or N5, and that the results she gave us for after that may have been fabricated. As in, she's keeping the real info to herself.

She did not fabricate her N5 results.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:05 PM
What makes you think PRs are Town?
Tracking anyone but Montaron would've been good.

Whatever the case. You aren't a Ranger, so stop pretending.

You're pushing it a bit, dear Cernd. She may have been converted, but she is indeed a Ranger.
She couldn't have guessed my targets.
She revealed me after I targeted Jan over Xzar. She wouldn't have taken a gamble like this, plus, how would she have known I was the Necromancer? Nobody knew but her, all your guesses were terribly wrong.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Valygar. Do you trust me to be an awesome and sexy scum hunter?
Please shoot Aerie tonight. I know what I'm saying.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:06 PM
You're pushing it a bit, dear Cernd. She may have been converted, but she is indeed a Ranger.
She couldn't have guessed my targets.
She revealed me after I targeted Jan over Xzar. She wouldn't have taken a gamble like this, plus, how would she have known I was the Necromancer? Nobody knew but her, all your guesses were terribly wrong.
I had my suspicious, that's why I targeted you after you claimed being doused. That was entire bs.
And she's not a Ranger.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Kagain is becoming scummier and scummier. That's troubling.

Well, I think if Aerie is a ranger she should use her Lookout mode, because it's harder to fabricate and can give us as much info;]

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
If I was a Ranger I can think of a couple of players I would like to know whether or not were active at night.

FM Cernd
And no, my reads haven't been wrong.
I haven't mislynched a single time.
The pop train that I joined resulted to be the only cultists we've lynched.
The one I tunneled was a cultist.
The ones I've refused to vote have been town.

FM Montaron
I had my suspicious, that's why I targeted you after you claimed being doused. That was entire bs.
And she's not a Ranger.

What could she be but a Ranger then?
How would she know all my night actions?

And what are you, the Real Ranger, then?

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:08 PM

That also works, now who should we send for traps?

host is it sill a 66% chance person dies, the rp makes it sound like the player will die no matter what

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:09 PM
I'll claim tomorrow, when the inner sanctum opens up.
Truth shall be revealed.

FM Kivan
And she's not a Ranger.

Not a Ranger or not a Ranger? Because her feedbacks were quite correct so far. And it makes sense to nail down one Bhaalspawn (who could be a threat for us) than trying to find a Cult (which is almost impossible when IS is closed).

I agree, Aerie should be watched, but shooting someone for it will be scummy.

FM Kagain
Kagain is becoming scummier and scummier. That's troubling.

Well, I think if Aerie is a ranger she should use her Lookout mode, because it's harder to fabricate and can give us as much info;]

Kivan im not a scum, i already claimed my role yesterday its that i bet little to none have noticed it. Kivan how much do you trust me?

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
No. She must be killed.
Are you calling me scummy?

FM Kagain
Not a Ranger or not a Ranger? Because her feedbacks were quite correct so far. And it makes sense to nail down one Bhaalspawn (who could be a threat for us) than trying to find a Cult (which is almost impossible when IS is closed).

And if she gets shot and flips ranger would that be scummy?

FM Cernd
Also, if you convert me tonight, I'll post the cultists list and suicide the day after.
So don't even try. I own you.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Also, if you convert me tonight, I'll post the cultists list and suicide the day after.
So don't even try. I own you.

So you would gamethrow over this?
Sheesh.

FM Kivan
September 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Kivan im not a scum, i already claimed my role yesterday its that i bet little to none have noticed it. Kivan how much do you trust me?

I trust you almost as much as I trust Haer'dalis or Xzar.

Cernd, I don't get this. Idea of killing Aerie seems really...random right now.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM
So you would gamethrow over this?
Sheesh.

He doesn't want his hard work going out the window

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM
I might have information which confirms that she's been lying about her feedback.
And that's all I'm saying on the subject until tomorrow.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:15 PM

This.

I don't know what you're planning, or what you're doing, Cernd.

But your sudden push on Aerie is way random and uncalled for.

The doubt of our PRs being converted is valid for ALL OF THEM.
Unless you have some kind of counterclaim or anything of the sort, I suggest you kindly
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgjzn2nbA61qafrh6.gif

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:16 PM

I like this idea 100%, the bigger question is why are you against it?

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Unless you have some kind of counterclaim or anything of the sort, I suggest you kindly (stfu)
Pff. I have something way better than a counterclaim.

Also, gotta love how Aerie is suddenly being protected by a bunch of players.
Note how that never happened when you mislynched townies.

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 07:17 PM
*Nods.*

FM Kivan
I'm going to sleep. Hearts for everybody.

<3 <3 <3

FM Kagain
This.

I don't know what you're planning, or what you're doing, Cernd.

But your sudden push on Aerie is way random and uncalled for.

The doubt of our PRs being converted is valid for ALL OF THEM.
Unless you have some kind of counterclaim or anything of the sort, I suggest you kindly
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgjzn2nbA61qafrh6.gif

Says a spawn that can go with either side

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:18 PM
And she's not a Ranger.

Let me ask this then what you think about the Xzar train?

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Pff. I have something way better than a counterclaim.

Also, gotta love how Aerie is suddenly being protected by a bunch of players.
Note how that never happened when you mislynched townies.

Protecting her? No. She's still a cunt who got me to reveal and played this one really bad since I was siding with town.
Your focus is just completely uncalled for, when we have better targets tonight.
Why wait for tomorrow, then?

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Says a spawn that can go with either side

You really don't like me, Kagain, do you?
Have I done anything to go against the town so far?

Feel free to crush my nuts until I do, but until then, the gif I posted is also applicable to you.
A Harper flip wouldn't surprise me from you.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:19 PM
I would have no reason to keep following montaron if i was a cult, i followed him simply becouse i wanted to know who was going to die next and finding cultists with my ability would be close to impossible. I will obviously not keep following montaron now since it's pretty obvious that he intends to side with the town now.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Your focus is just completely uncalled for, when we have better targets tonight.
Why wait for tomorrow, then?
You should be more concerned about killing Bhaalspawns and Harpers. You've done your share of cultists.
I have prrof that Aerie is the best kill for tonight.
I will reveal tomorrow because the timing is important for me.
Fear not. You've helped the Town so far, so if you weren't converted, I'll do what I can to help you in your quest.

Let me ask this then what you think about the Xzar train?
I'm undecided about Xzar. Tries to fly low. Doesn't contribute a lot. Sheeps. Doesn't scumhunt.

Aerie must die tonight.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Please reveal this ''proof'' that you have.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:24 PM
I would have no reason to keep following montaron if i was a cult, i followed him simply becouse i wanted to know who was going to die next and finding cultists with my ability would be close to impossible. I will obviously not keep following montaron now since it's pretty obvious that he intends to side with the town now.

For someone who hated me so much, that's quite the change of heart.

Nothing against it though, Aerie-sama~

FM Montaron
You should be more concerned about killing Bhaalspawns and Harpers. You've done your share of cultists.
I have prrof that Aerie is the best kill for tonight.
I will reveal tomorrow because the timing is important for me.
Fear not. You've helped the Town so far, so if you weren't converted, I'll do what I can to help you in your quest.

I'm undecided about Xzar. Tries to fly low. Doesn't contribute a lot. Sheeps. Doesn't scumhunt.

Aerie must die tonight.

She must not.
Maybe I have information that you don't too, Cernd.

FM Kagain
You really don't like me, Kagain, do you?
Have I done anything to go against the town so far?

Feel free to crush my nuts until I do, but until then, the gif I posted is also applicable to you.
A Harper flip wouldn't surprise me from you.

Trust me if i was harper i would've dealt with you long ago.

Aerie go follow jan then each night to make sure she doesn't slip off.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Please reveal this ''proof'' that you have.
Hahahahaha.

See? I told you to take those brain pills.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:25 PM
She must not.
Please don't tell me you were culted. I was starting to like you a bit.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM
She must not.

She must die!

Also notice how she continues to evade the question of wanting xzar doused.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Please don't tell me you were culted. I was starting to like you a bit.

I am not, Cerndykins.

Really; I'd expect you, out of all the other players, to understand what information I have without my need to reveal

Trust me if i was harper i would've dealt with you long ago.

Aerie go follow jan then each night to make sure she doesn't slip off.

You sure tried; that roleblock definitely wasn't beneficial.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I'm the stubborn, arrogant motherfucker in this Town.
I wouldn't risk my pride tunneling so hard on Aerie if I wasn't sure that what she claimed is bullshit.

FM Korgan
September 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Korgan sighs. Just vote FM Tiax up and not some maybe recruits from last nights. Haer-Daelis is still a better lynch than Aerie right now but whatever.. plebs gonna do what plebs gonna do...

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't risk my pride tunneling so hard on Aerie if I wasn't sure that what she claimed is bullshit.

I know you are.
Which is why I'm trying to turn your choice around. At least for another day; Things may be confirmed tonight. Also, Kagain's very, very obvious buddying worries me; as there is no way, as far as I am aware, that he could know about the information you are withholding from us.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 07:33 PM

so all this time u had prior info?

u fucking prick, u fuk fraud m8 i thot u were smart

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
I know you are.
Which is why I'm trying to turn your choice around. At least for another day; Things may be confirmed tonight. Also, Kagain's very, very obvious buddying worries me; as there is no way, as far as I am aware, that he could know about the information you are withholding from us.

Lolz, have you seen yeslick buddying? trust me i know more then you think as well. When you sit down and look through the post and think about it things start to clear things up

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/2/25/Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM

You are sexy, but I don't want to be the one who has to shoot a potentially town-aligned ranger. Between Edwin, Jaheira, and myself (*punches wall), I have enough blood on my hands: if Aerie is town and I get her blood on my hands too, it's gonna seep into my cuts and I'm almost guaranteed to get AIDS.

Montaron/Cernd/Aerie, please give your hidden pieces of information: I don't like being out of the loop.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:37 PM
She must die!

Also notice how she continues to evade the question of wanting xzar doused.

I think the better question is. Why shouldn't xzar be doused?

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Lolz, have you seen yeslick buddying? trust me i know more then you think as well. When you sit down and look through the post and think about it things start to clear things up

Have you left any kind of hints about it, Cerndybutt, or is this guy just all over you for an unknown reason?

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I know you are.
Which is why I'm trying to turn your choice around. At least for another day.
I don't trust this Town to make the right calls during the day.
I usually go afk and by the time I come back, there's someone two votes away from being mislynched.

Hi, I'm a PR. Cult me, please.
Nah. I had to make sure that nobody liked me and to be a bad target for conversion.

If the sanctum isn't opened tonight, they can still try to convert me, but that would be the worst move ever, since my change of reads would be obvious as fuck. Also, I'd start mislynching.

Tomorrow that there's no chance of conversion, all cards will be put on the table.
The truth will be revealed, and the cultists will kneel before me.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I think the better question is. Why shouldn't xzar be doused?

Answer mine first, that question can be turned to any lurking player.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Have you left any kind of hints about it, Cerndybutt, or is this guy just all over you for an unknown reason?

Have you figured that i already claimed my role yesterday in one of my posts and that i know xzars role right now and that the train on him is scum dictated right now.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Answer mine first, that question can be turned to any lurking player.

Becouse he behaves like a scum and his voting pattern is scummy too. You should check when he voted on shar-teel.

FM Yeslick
http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jesse-pinkman.jpg

wat2do
who2heal

FM Montaron
Have you figured that i already claimed my role yesterday in one of my posts and that i know xzars role right now and that the train on him is scum dictated right now.

Must have missed it, to be honest. I worked a double shift at work yesterday. And I'm working another right now. Woop.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Becouse he behaves like a scum and his voting pattern is scummy too. You should check when he voted on shar-teel.

so what about every other lurker and scummy voter?

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:43 PM
I've hinted my role a couple of times, although it was some sort of breadcrumbing to confirm it later. I doubt anyone picked on the clues.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:44 PM
so what about every other lurker and scummy voter?

The necromancer can only douse 1 person at a time. I would have asked him to douse every single one of you except for myself if he could do that.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Know what, nvm. I question why i talk to obviouscums right now. AFK mode

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM

What a valuable Harper player you are.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Thank you for your contribution tonight.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 07:51 PM
FM Aerie
She's a maaaaniac, maaaaniac... ♫

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 07:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dkH2sDe.png

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
FM Aerie
She's a maaaaniac, maaaaniac... ♫

Heed my warning, Cerndyboo. Give it one night.

She can't be the only one worth killing tonight in your book, no?

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
FM Aerie

yeslick should sheep with us

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 07:56 PM
FM Aerie

ok

FM Tiax
Can anyone post a quick summation for why people are voting to kill haer-dalis by trap?

FM Aerie
Is this the part where the scums have gained a majority and have decided to reveal themselves and outvote the town?

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Is this the part where the scums have gained a majority and have decided to reveal themselves and outvote the town?

I'm Town.
Bitch.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Can anyone post a quick summation for why people are voting to kill haer-dalis by trap?
They think my clue is fake, but I think I will be spared for tonight since Khalid is going to tell us all about the puzzle and it's solution where he will confirm/deny my clue.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:00 PM

I'm not even going to even say how much of a fail that is right now

FM Kagain

you should vote FM Aerie though

FM Cernd
Heed my warning, Cerndyboo. Give it one night.

She can't be the only one worth killing tonight in your book, no?

Most girls only get a chance with Cernd.
Tonight is her night. Don't take that away from her.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM
They think my clue is fake, but I think I will be spared for tonight since Khalid is going to tell us all about the puzzle and it's solution where he will confirm/deny my clue.

What night were you converted?

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM
I guess the cult is getting a majority tomorrow when the culted duke reveals himself.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Honestly, every time I check back in here it seems like another bomb has exploded with all the animosity/claims thrown around.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I guess the cult is getting a majority tomorrow when the culted duke reveals himself.

24 kids in here, all the neutrals would have to jump in to do that.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM
For the record, I think I know your role Cernd, but I'll wait til night action deadline if you'd prefer before I call you out

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Honestly, every time I check back in here it seems like another bomb has exploded with all the animosity/claims thrown around.

When a man is in love, is jealous, and has been whipped by the Spanish Inquisition, he is no longer himself.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM
What night were you converted?

Haven't been converted. Paragon will prove that if he smites me tonight.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:06 PM
For the record, I think I know your role Cernd, but I'll wait til night action deadline if you'd prefer before I call you out
Feel free to make your guess. I won't confirm nor deny until past the deadline.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:06 PM
As my flight is an hour after night action deadline I'll post before I fly.

Aerie, no need to watch Jan, considering Montaron is going to ignite tonight (since Jan will target Montaron tonight with the hopes of not being ignited/surviving).

Montaron, if for whatever reason you decide not to ignite tonight, feel free to un-douse me, as I will only have 2 auto-vests, and I'd rather not have one wasted.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Feel free to make your guess. I won't confirm nor deny until past the deadline.

Until you said Town PR, I strongly felt you were a Duke, but I guess we'll see.

I'm not concerned since cult is not converting tonight (hopefully they don't pop a ton of kills but we'll have to see), but it's your role not mine so your call I feel is fair.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 08:08 PM
I will not survive the night. :)

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:09 PM

While i do have some doubts about you, i doubt we have paragon, how about you give us your latest reads or place a vote on arie

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM

Aerie, no need to watch Jan, considering Montaron is going to ignite tonight (since Jan will target Montaron tonight with the hopes of not being ignited/surviving).

Montaron, if for whatever reason you decide not to ignite tonight, feel free to un-douse me, as I will only have 2 auto-vests, and I'd rather not have one wasted.

That's a nice vest you got there.
It'd be a shame if anything happened to it.

I can perhaps...remove the gasoline.

FM Aerie

Im obviously not going to follow jan tonight becouse it's pretty obvious who he is going to visit.

FM Montaron
While i do have some doubts about you, i doubt we have paragon, how about you give us your latest reads or place a vote on arie

We have a Paragon. I was smiten on Night 3.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 08:11 PM

Yea I was thinking Jan is probably gonna disguise as u while u burn her so both of u are gonna die.

@Kagain- What happened to the FoS on Garrick? Also I just don't trust Xzar by declining a contract, but Aerie did randomly jump on it right away. If he is the role I am thinking of them I will probably change my vote. I'm going back through your day posts atm to see.

FM Aerie
That's a nice vest you got there.
It'd be a shame if anything happened to it.

I can perhaps...remove the gasoline.

Maybe i should follow you tonight to find out if you are a doctor or not.

FM Yeslick

Maybe you will.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Implying you can follow people at all.

FM Yeslick

There's no way to tell, I'd just show up as visiting someone.

FM Yoshimo
I think you should reveal your info now, C.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM
There's no way to tell, I'd just show up as visiting someone.

If the person you visit claims roleblocked then i could guess what role you are.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I think I'm going to save Montaron tonight.
Then he can repay the favor by fucking the fucking fuck out of some fucking Neutrals. I like Khalid, so it makes me happy that he'll get his win before dying. Who's doused beside Khalid and Jan anyways?

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I agree, please reveal your evidence that proves that im not a ranger.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Yea I was thinking Jan is probably gonna disguise as u while u burn her so both of u are gonna die.

@Kagain- What happened to the FoS on Garrick? Also I just don't trust Xzar by declining a contract, but Aerie did randomly jump on it right away. If he is the role I am thinking of them I will probably change my vote. I'm going back through your day posts atm to see.

Errr, no. I ignite his ass before he can disguise. Check the OoO.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I think you should reveal your info now, C.
Not yet.

I agree, please reveal your evidence that proves that im not a ranger.
Feeling powerless fighting againt the unknown?
You're right. You should fear.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Errr, no. I ignite his ass before he can disguise. Check the OoO.

Ah so your safe vs. Jan

Also if people think a bhaalspawn was converted then the prophet for sure will be dead tomorrow morning since the sanctum will be opened.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:17 PM
If the person you visit claims roleblocked then i could guess what role you are.

Use the Lookout ability on Montaron. You'll see. They'll all see. I'm not licensed to heal but god damn do I heal.

Confession:
I had no fucking idea Clerics were immune to conversion on day 1. Felt pretty shitty for Edwin but took the chance cause I'm the CC. fukkin role duplic8s m8.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM

My FoS on garick was being ignored so it is pointless. i would like to see garrick explain himself on how he "knew" jah was cult but obvious was not.

FM Aerie
September 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Garrick also knew that viconia was a cult.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:23 PM
also Haer-Dalis, i still have an fos on him but right now i trust canard a lot more right now. I would like to hear his reasoning for saying he "knew" they were cults when they were not

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:25 PM
I think I'm going to save Montaron tonight.
Then he can repay the favor by fucking the fucking fuck out of some fucking Neutrals. I like Khalid, so it makes me happy that he'll get his win before dying. Who's doused beside Khalid and Jan anyways?

As what Montaron said, ignition happens before Doppelganger, so he's safe. I really don't need 2 vests, so don't waste your heals on me tonight. Montaron gains a vest from killing SafanaJan also, so he's got added protection (not that he needs it lol).

That being said, Aerie, if you watch yeslick tonight then post an encoded message on who he visited at the start of the day (Vignere Cipher), we can confirm that you did visit him and know who he visited. That builds a stronger defense for you that way.

FM Khalid
September 12th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Cernd, I'll be very interested to see the information you post, considering the easiest way to bus perfectly is to know who is cult and who isn't...

FM Ajantis
September 12th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Add Yoshimo...

The Den of Evil

FM Safana
FM Sarevok
FM Jaheira
FM Minsc
FM Shar-Teel
FM Alora
FM Faldorn
FM Branwen
FM Kivan
FM Jan
FM Mazzy
FM Kagain

FM Faldorn
Die you fake Druid!

FM Haer-Dalis
September 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
also Haer-Dalis, i still have an fos on him but right now i trust canard a lot more right now. I would like to hear his reasoning for saying he "knew" they were cults when they were not

I just trust Cernd mostly because after Shar-teel's flip it kinda makes it more probable he is town. When I was in a puzzle chat with her she wanted to get FoS on Cernd for a lynch(Mazzy and Viconia stopped it though). I didn't trust Cernd a lot at that point either, but because of that flip it makes me believe he is in fact town. I need to get some sleep and for now I'll change my vote. I'll post a little bit when I wake up and then tomorrow I'm going to look through a couple people's posts. FM Aerie

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
As what Montaron said, ignition happens before Doppelganger, so he's safe. I really don't need 2 vests, so don't waste your heals on me tonight. Montaron gains a vest from killing SafanaJan also, so he's got added protection (not that he needs it lol).

That being said, Aerie, if you watch yeslick tonight then post an encoded message on who he visited at the start of the day (Vignere Cipher), we can confirm that you did visit him and know who he visited. That builds a stronger defense for you that way.

I'm worried Montaron's going to get lolblocked. Jan will then become useless, Montaron will be dead, and Branwen will still be an arse.

FM Montaron
September 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
I'm worried Montaron's going to get lolblocked. Jan will then become useless, Montaron will be dead, and Branwen will still be an arse.

Paragon will not roleblock me. They WANT me to take care of Jan.

Bard will if Jan or Khalid is culted and that he is himself.

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:34 PM
I would also like to note how the quartermaster didn't take the bait of student/master when aerie (if i remember correctly) claimed it, but went full steam ahead when jah the explorer did it

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Cernd, I'll be very interested to see the information you post, considering the easiest way to bus perfectly is to know who is cult and who isn't...
There's an abysmal difference between bussing and what I do.

If anyone thinks I might be a cultists bussing scum, you haven't been paying a lot of attention to this.

I crushed Mazzy. It wasn't simple "lol, u scum?" bussing: I chased her down, told people to lynch her, invited Bhaalspawns to kill her.

Then I was the one who switched the train on Shar-Teel when both trains had the same ammoun of votes. As a cultists, I might have simply voted Branwen and noone would've blamed me for it.

And now I'm going to obliterate Aerie's tainted soul. You won't stop me. Death won't stop me.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
cultist*
I don't know why I always type it plural.
Fucking fake dissociative personality disorder.

FM Ajantis
September 12th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Faldorn is the Prophet!

FM Dynaheir
September 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM
I would also like to note how the quartermaster didn't take the bait of student/master when aerie (if i remember correctly) claimed it, but went full steam ahead when jah the explorer did it

That's a really good catch... trying to avoid an association I suppose.

FM Aerie

Hey Valygar, be a dear and wipe out that pest Coran, would you kindly?

FM Yoshimo
September 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM
That's a really good catch... trying to avoid an association I suppose.

No, it's a bad catch. I was the one who tried to propose Shar-teel was my student, not Aerie.

I may vote Aerie, but the evidence presented against her must be accurate.

I believe in the law!

FM Ajantis
September 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Aerie may you be stalked by Bershaba for revealing my role as Explorer. Now everyone ignores me.

FM Aerie

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Hey Valygar, be a dear and wipe out that pest Coran, would you kindly?

Aww, but she was just beginning to contribute...

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I heard you like puzzles, so I'll give you a part of my last will.
I made it a puzzle in case the cult stole it from me.

* On the first, 365531 hides the key. It's the base of all things to follow.
* That night I was homesick. The rest are in order.
* 122053 - Nada.
On that night, I was wasted and did end up at #122011 of No Name street.
* 122100 - Nothing. Their words were true.
* 122041 - Larceny. Sellsword. Evil||Retribution - Candles. Candles + <35w. Obsidian - Sand.

It's easy. Solve it. It exposes Aerie's claims as utter bullshit.

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Also, I guess you can take that as a roleclaim.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:54 PM
For the more casual people:

2 3
4 5 6

What is the sum of the 21st row?

FM Cernd
And now that Aerie knows what I'm attacking, she will make up an excuse for it.
Listen not to her words, for they are poisonous. Her life must come to an end.

FM Kagain
No, it's a bad catch. I was the one who tried to propose Shar-teel was my student, not Aerie.

I may vote Aerie, but the evidence presented against her must be accurate.

I believe in the law!

My bad, it was you that did do it but then you have to explain why she did not associate it to you but did to the explorer. But it still doesnt change the fact about arie

FM Kagain
September 12th, 2013, 08:58 PM
well i have to go.be back maybe later

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 08:59 PM
First things first, are the numbers in base 10?

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 09:02 PM
First things first, are the numbers in base 10?

* On the first, 365531 hides the key. It's the base of all things to follow.
>___>

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 09:03 PM
It's not fun if I give you the answers. ._.

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 09:03 PM
For the more casual people:

2 3
4 5 6

What is the sum of the 21st row?

221 * 21 = 4641: do I win a free cleric heal too?

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 09:05 PM
221 * 21 = 4641: do I win a free cleric heal too?

Only if you didn't use a calculator.

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Only if you didn't use a calculator.

I shamelessly use Google, but math puzzles require no additional help: I expect a visit from you tonight as well (Aerie, lookout on me).

FM Valygar
September 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I shamelessly use Google, but math puzzles require no additional help: I expect a visit from you tonight as well (Aerie, lookout on me).

*Shamelessly use Google on word puzzles (ie. Nalia's)

Cernd, there's a reason I solve puzzles like Yeslick's and Nalia's: they're easy. Easier puzzle please :D

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 09:09 PM
*Shamelessly use Google on word puzzles (ie. Nalia's)

Cernd, there's a reason I solve puzzles like Yeslick's and Nalia's: they're easy. Easier puzzle please :D

On that night, I was wasted and did end up at #122011 of No Name street.
That part is solvable without the key.

FM Yeslick
September 12th, 2013, 09:10 PM
cernd pls

FM Cernd
September 12th, 2013, 09:14 PM
COme on. You've guys solved all the night puzzles.
You can solve this while watching the new Breaking Bad.