PDA

View Full Version : Day III: Unknown Fate

Pages : [1] 2

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 01:43 AM
Day III:

Unreleased inFAMOUS 2 Song - Unknown Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sSi-B-sFk#)
(You know the drill refresh till you see it)

Unknown Fate

An call out was issued to both New Marais police, and New Marais All Purpose Power at 6:23 am, signaling the beginning of another day in the war between Conduits and Humans in New Marais. There was an entire area of downtown Ville without power. It was in a heavy residential area with multiple apartment blocks, one of which was now roped off as an investigation took place.

The side of the building looked like it had been hit with an EMP. As select area of windows had smashed inwards and at the center of this select area was “Jimmy’s” apartment. There was clear evidence of a fight inside, chairs were tipped over, walls had cracks, but what was most notable was Jimmy’s body which was thrown through a television that somehow, despite power being off in the area was sparking jolts of electricity into his lifeless body.

In his study the militia detailed walking routes and home locations of every member of the forum, and notes with optimal spying locations. Before they could interpret this further, they heard multiple gunshots from outside…

Before they could get outside it was already too late. Timothy had been blasted to hell by a Militia Rifle. Multiple bullets to the chest had sealed his fate; there was no hope of recovery. Someone was looking to take the law into their own hands. As the body was transported to the graveyard his belongings were searched for any clues as to why this happened. Nothing notable was found on his person, nor in his home when it was broken into… Timothy seemed to be another victim of the paranoia of the town.

No one at the forum looked noticeably shaken by the events of the morning… that was until a National News report showed a path of devastation stretching all 600 miles south of Empire City… Nothing remained but scorched earth and the scent of death and it was on a collision course directly with New Marais.

Just as yesterday, the firing squad outside waited patiently for their next victim…

The Beast is 900 Miles from New Marais.

Last wills:

Jimmy:

Night 1: Gladys didn't go anywhere
Night 1: Received a vest

Yesterday, I was reluctant to lynch Yvette but I did so anyway and am to blame like the rest of you. A mislynch is almost preferable to a no-lynch, so I am sad but I don't regret the lynch. As for tonight, I felt that Emerald was a key player somehow so I checked him (but died so I guess I'll never know). As for the vest, I was gonna play the odds and save it for later, but clearly that turned out well

This is COM Ganondorf signing out (^-.-^)

PS: I still stand by my suspicion that at least 3 of the original Yvette bandwagoners are scum, namely Steve. Please look into this further for me... Theodore claimed bus driver/arsonist (union 76), and I doubt an arsonist would be that aggressive so I'll assume bus driver for now. Lastly, I think Candice may be a buddying mafia, but I obviously can't prove that... That is all, so have fun!

Timothy did not leave a last will.

Day III will end at 7:30pm AEST Sunday 25th of September. - Follow this Link to see it in your time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7%3A30+pm+GMT%2B10+September+25

It will take 16 votes to send someone to the firing squad

To vote to send a player to the firing squad post -vote playername

You may vote to forego the rest of the day and begin night early. This is done by posting -vote end day. You must reach the same majority in order to begin night.

Members of the Militia Forum:

Jesse
Yolanda
Phillip
Matthew
Patrick
Roger
William
Jerry
Thomas
Olga
Amber
Gladys
Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Faye
Sonya
Delores
Theodore
Jane
Thelma
Nina
Todd
Ralph
Elizabeth
Brian
Janet
Steve
Emerald
Velma
Candice

Graveyard:

Verna: (Medic): Found dead on the sidewalk with premature Rigor Mortis. [Night I]
Joshua: (Citizen): Found dead in his home with a massive glacier in his chest. [Night I]
Yvette: (Stripper): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day II]
Jimmy: (Detective): Found thrown through a working television in an apartment stripped of power. [Night II]
Timothy: (Citizen): Repeatedly shot in the chest with a Militia Standard Issue Rifle. [Night II]

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Janitor [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader)
Random Killing Neutral
Random Neutral
Random Neutral

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Coroner
Militia Extremist
Armorsmith
Priest
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

2 Random Town Roles have been accounted for.

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 01:58 AM
this is looking really grim now. although one mafia kill is missing, i think we will get more information today.
and i guess thomas isn't the one that did this, since nina is still alive.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 02:23 AM
Just as I though, Yvette was town. Shall we random lynch again today, or are people actually going to think more carefully now?

We have to question Theodore now, he's the one who mainly aimed to lynch Yvette, i'm not willing to forgive him. I also suggest a vigi to shoot Claw, what was the point of shooting a random who turned out citizen?

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
I will be joining the discussion shortly.

When I do, this shit is going to get real.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 03:01 AM

I second this, I need to grab a nap then I will be on.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:12 AM
Apologies for staying undercover until now, but I have the information you want.

First of all, I am the Investigator.

The town should proceed to lynch Faye now. He is the Grave Robber.

I ask the vigilante to target Brian tonight. He is the Revolutionist.

I request that the bus-driver protect me tonight and that the armor-smith give me a vest to use if he dies. If we have other protective roles they could also be nice.

For now, it is time to kill this mafia scum.

-vote Faye

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:15 AM
Revolutionist? I can only laugh at this.

I can believe your claim on Faye, I also think we should lynch him regardless of your claim. But saying I am a Revolutionist, does anyone else find this... odd? This role is not even in the game.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:19 AM

I can believe your claim on Faye, I also think we should lynch him regardless of your claim. But saying I am a Revolutionist, does anyone else find this... odd? This role is not even in the game.

Rebel is the name your role takes in this game, however it is exactly the same as a Revolutionist.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:24 AM
this is od. why are you so sure about the exact roles?

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:25 AM
If you are really an investigator then you should know you never get a one-sided result. What makes you come to the conclusion that I am a Rebel out of all possible options? Has Laroche been confirmed as the neutral killer present in the game? Amusingly you actually picked the least likely possibility to call me out on. Why would you come to this conclusion?

I actually prefer to pressure Theodore first, but I am more than willing to vote for Faye as well. I don't think either of them is town.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:27 AM
Also, for the record, I don't fall under the category where Rebels even fit in. So i'm really not sure what Amber's game is.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:28 AM
I actually prefer to pressure Theodore first, but I am more than willing to vote for Faye as well. I don't think either of them is town.

this is also very odd. you say you aren't a rebel, but you are still willing to believe that amber is speaking the truth about faye.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:34 AM
I did not say that Amber is speaking the truth about Faye, I said Faye is suspicious regardless of Amber's claim. Care to read back?

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:35 AM
My investigation results give three possibilities.
mod edit.

In the case of Faye. It is possible that he is a Janitor but killing a Janitor is as good as killing a grave-robber. Seeing as there have been no cleans, I am inclined to believe Grave-Robber.

In the case of Brian. Brian is clearly a neutral. Yes, he is possibly a Reaper (cultist) but my bet is Rebel (revolutionist).

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:36 AM
I did not say that Amber is speaking the truth about Faye, I said Faye is suspicious regardless of Amber's claim. Care to read back?

I can believe your claim on Faye, I also think we should lynch him regardless of your claim.

you said you can believe her claim AND faye is suspicious regardless.

Jerry
September 23rd, 2011, 03:37 AM
mhm first of all its realy odd that we miss a mafia kill, they may have been blocked, but they may also have attacked the gf or a neutral role with vest (not very likely if you ask me) or someone got healed

The vigi shoot doesn't seem that random to me, Timothy wasn't that talkative and jumped the bandwaggon without any explanation.

I do understand why a investigator try to stay very far under the radar by posting very seldom, but as far as I remeber the role investigator doesn't get the exact role. So assuming you are realy a investigator, what makes you sure that Brian may not be a Citizen or Fay beeing specifically the graverobber (a role that would only appear randomly unlike the janitor or the coroner)

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:39 AM
mod edit.

In the case of Faye. It is possible that he is a Janitor but killing a Janitor is as good as killing a grave-robber. Seeing as there have been no cleans, I am inclined to believe Grave-Robber.

In the case of Brian. Brian is clearly a neutral. Yes, he is possibly a Reaper (cultist) but my bet is Rebel (revolutionist).

there is a confirmed janitor in the setup.
and why is brian definitely a neutral, care to explain?

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:39 AM
Lol it is amusing to watch the evil chicken about to be slaughtered fumbling around for escape.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:42 AM
mod edit

edit

edit

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:46 AM
you said you can believe her claim AND faye is suspicious regardless.

Exactly, I said I can believe his claim on Faye, meaning Faye is suspicious in my eyes so the possiblity of him being Grave Robber/Other Mafia is very likely. I didn't say I believe Amber's claim is the truth. Only I know the full meaning of my words, and it is now explained.

It is odd that Amber thinks I am a rebel, an unlikely outcome, if we can believe he is an investigator and his result. Why a Rebel, a less likely possibility than even a Priest? You seem sure that I am not town, or rather, determined to get the vigi to shoot me.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 03:48 AM
Let me be clear with everyone, secondary objectives cannot be spoken about in any way, you cant lie about them, you cant make them up, you cant use them to claim your role.

Do not mention them in this chat.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:49 AM

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:59 AM
I do understand why a investigator try to stay very far under the radar by posting very seldom, but as far as I remeber the role investigator doesn't get the exact role. So assuming you are realy a investigator, what makes you sure that Brian may not be a Citizen or Fay beeing specifically the graverobber (a role that would only appear randomly unlike the janitor or the coroner)

Citizen is impossible given Brian's investigation result.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 04:00 AM
Vote Tally:

Faye (1): Amber

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 04:04 AM

ah, so you say that you don't think that brian is laroche, but a simple rebel?

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 04:05 AM
Alright, after doing some thinking about why Amber claimed what he did i've come to this conclusion.

Amber is possibly an investigator turned Reaper. This is why he is saying I am a Rebel, because he is a reaper and he knows I am not. He found out what my role is and wants to get me killed at night because I am a threat to him and his faction.

It is possible he is a consigliere of one of the mafias, but I find this much less likely. There is of course the Jester angle, but I also doubt this is the case.

His result on Faye is most likely the truth, he wants us to lynch Faye, see what he is which will confirm Amber's role. Then with Amber being confirmed why wouldn't everyone then believe his claim on me? Then I get shot at night, you see my role and he dodges and says "I was sure that he was bad!". This is the scenario he probably planned.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 04:06 AM
brian, if you think that amber is indeed an investigative role, does it mean you claim priest?

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 04:09 AM
I am a town PR, that is all I will say. Confirming my role only helps the bad guys at this point.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:10 AM

ah, so you say that you don't think that brian is laroche, but a simple rebel?

This is a good point.

This is indeed what I was claiming, but I am not sure if this adds up.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 04:13 AM
I am a town PR, that is all I will say. Confirming my role only helps the bad guys at this point.

being clear about what you're saying and claiming helps town.
first you say that you aren't in the category amber claims you to be, then you think amber is an investigative role based on what she says about you. this doesn't add up.

This is indeed what I was claiming, but I am not sure if this adds up.

please explain.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:14 AM
Okay. The list of priorities states that Investigators perform their actions after Revolutionists and Cultists recruit. Given that I investigated Brian night 1 it would seem to indicate I found somebody recruited the very same night.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
He is an investigative role, so he knows what I am, but he is false claiming his result on me in order to get me killed. He's probably pushing me to reveal my true role so i'l be killed. Seems he doesn't care whenever its the vigi or the mafias that kill me, so long as I end up dead and out of his way.

The medic is dead and there is no confirmed healing/protecting role I can rely on to save me if I claim. Amusingly the only thing I can rely on right now to not get shot is to stay suspicious. That is, unless the vigi chooses to risk it and shoot me anyway :/

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:28 AM
I could almost have believed you were a priest, except that now you are blatantly lying.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:29 AM
By almost believed, I mean not really believed.

I now have no doubts about you. You are a neutral Reaper or Rebel.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 04:32 AM
His result on Faye is most likely the truth, he wants us to lynch Faye, see what he is which will confirm Amber's role. Then with Amber being confirmed why wouldn't everyone then believe his claim on me? Then I get shot at night, you see my role and he dodges and says "I was sure that he was bad!". This is the scenario he probably planned.

He is an investigative role, so he knows what I am, but he is false claiming his result on me in order to get me killed. He's probably pushing me to reveal my true role so i'l be killed. Seems he doesn't care whenever its the vigi or the mafias that kill me, so long as I end up dead and out of his way.

this still doesn't add up. when she is false claiming your role, she won't be able to get herself out of this.

amber:
i want to hear from you why you think that faye is a grave robber although he could be janitor (confirmed in the setup) or even town-aligned as coroner. if you want to make a case, your result won't be enough.
and i want to know why you think that brian is a neutral and specifically rebel.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 04:33 AM
You are anti-town Amber, no real town investigator would call out people like that without thinking first. You're getting me killed and I will hate you for it, i'l see you in hell. Think, damnit, think.

Alan
September 23rd, 2011, 04:35 AM
That's an interesting claim we have here.

Amber: why you are so sure that Faye is the Grave Robber and not a Coroner? You explained why you don't think he's a Janitor, but you are very sure about him being a grave robber and that's strange.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:41 AM

this still doesn't add up. when she is false claiming your role, she won't be able to get herself out of this.

amber:
i want to hear from you why you think that faye is a grave robber although he could be janitor (confirmed in the setup) or even town-aligned as coroner. if you want to make a case, your result won't be enough.
and i want to know why you think that brian is a neutral and specifically rebel.

A patient janitor doesn't fit the profile I have for Faye, which is why I suspect there is both a Grave-Robber and a janitor in play. Either way, grave-robber or janitor, at the end of the day a dead mafia is a dead mafia.

Initially, reading back at Brian's actions throughout day 2 trigged me to the fact he was a neutral. He was trying to stay active while not committing to either side of the discussions. He didn't know what Yvette was anymore than the rest of us. What he did know what that voting for or against would either get him lumped with the mafia making him suspicious or with the town making him a target. Note that he votes for a random uselessly right up until the end.

His new posts tell me he's not a townie. There's only one possible good role he could be, and he's denying it.

Alan
September 23rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
Brian, I have a question for you too.

Your posts are contradictory and I'm not getting it, are you saying that you're NOT a priest, that's right?
I know you don't want to roleclaim but you can answer this simple question.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 04:44 AM
That's an interesting claim we have here.

Amber: why you are so sure that Faye is the Grave Robber and not a Coroner? You explained why you don't think he's a Janitor, but you are very sure about him being a grave robber and that's strange.

This is a fair point, Allan.

But read back at Faye's actions in day 2. Do they look mafia or town to you? Additionally 2/3 of the investigation possibilities are mafia roles. Additionally given that there have been no cleans so far risking a Coroners life at say a 10% chance to killing a mafia at say a 90% chance seems pretty damn good odds to me.

Thirdly, Faye was instrumental in Yvette's death, which means even if in the remote case she was a townie, she wouldn't be much of a loss.

Alan
September 23rd, 2011, 05:02 AM
I see. Any reason why you instantly claimed instead of pressing the said people first?

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 05:05 AM
I am willing to see them dead. No need to press them in my mind. I am convinced.

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 05:16 AM
Quite the day we have already. I suppose you have a legitimate reason for the no pressuring, but I am in no way completely convinced by your arguments. This doesn't mean that they are not working on me. I will get my thoughts in order here and be back a little later.

Phillip
September 23rd, 2011, 05:49 AM
I see. Any reason why you instantly claimed instead of pressing the said people first?

I am willing to see them dead. No need to press them in my mind. I am convinced.

To me it seems like Amber wanted to make sure the spotlight was on Faye. This makes me believe Brian a little bit more in this post:

Alright, after doing some thinking about why Amber claimed what he did i've come to this conclusion.

Amber is possibly an investigator turned Reaper. This is why he is saying I am a Rebel, because he is a reaper and he knows I am not. He found out what my role is and wants to get me killed at night because I am a threat to him and his faction.

It is possible he is a consigliere of one of the mafias, but I find this much less likely. There is of course the Jester angle, but I also doubt this is the case.

Why else would someone gun at the very beginning of the day for anothers death? Is that not at least a bit scummy? My current thought process is that he wants to become the town leader and get Brian and anyone else who opposes him lynched.

Personally, I would like to NOT go for either of his targets(right now) and instead pressure Theodore. After that we can pressure Faye as it makes sense for Amber to want to kill him in the above scenario, and see what we can find out then. Pressuring Brian after that if we have time(or at the same time with questions) is definitely a good idea too.

Anyways TLDR version

1.Amber probably is or was Investigator
2.Pressure Faye, Theodore, and move on from there

Phillip
September 23rd, 2011, 05:51 AM
going to bed now, will check the thread in the morning.

Rosenberg
September 23rd, 2011, 06:00 AM
It's amusing to see how many times the word amusing has been used already. Amusingly, Brian has lied - or at least he gave credence to Amber's claim about Faye. with this post:

*long ish claim*

I request that the bus-driver protect me tonight and that the armor-smith give me a vest to use if he dies. If we have other protective roles they could also be nice.

*starting vote and call to action*

It's as if this day were only to amuse me. Amber, in her claim post, asks the bus driver to drive her AND for the armorsmith to hand out a vest. Why would you ask for both when they would not help as the armorsmith would give the vest to whoever the bus driver switches him. that's assuming there is a bus driver. I don't think any one has said anything to prove a bus driver's existence. Amber must know something but isn't going to give us his sources on how he knows about a bus driver.

Just trying to point out inconsistencies as they occur.

Rosenberg
September 23rd, 2011, 06:17 AM
Scenarios in which amber would know that there's a bus driver:
1. He is the bus driver- that's not likely
2. He was bus driven- how would he know that its not a drug dealer?
3. he know who the mafia were going to kill and they didn't die but some one else did- this is a possibility but a witch might mess things up
4. He's vigilante and wanted to kill someone else but Timothy died and was not witched- This would give absolute proof that there's a bus driver

It is my opinion that scenarios 3 and 4 are the most likely. What do we do about this? I won't be here for most of the day so you decide

Chris
September 23rd, 2011, 06:20 AM
I don't mind pursuing this conversation later, but before we get to lynching someone, I have something I'd like to do.

Olga hasn't signed in yet in this entire game and has not been mod killed. If nothing else, I'd like to see her online today and post at least once. So I'm going to add a little presure.

Vote Olga

Anyone willing to help me get someone to talk is welcome to join in. I have no reason to believe she is suspicious other than the fact she is 100% lurking. I'd like to know why. There are a few other lurkers out there, including myself I guess. I just logged on and am still on page 15 of day 2. So, please excuse me while I catch up.

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 06:32 AM
Rosenberg you bring up an interesting point. Were you driven, Amber?

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 06:40 AM
It's as if this day were only to amuse me. Amber, in her claim post, asks the bus driver to drive her AND for the armorsmith to hand out a vest. Why would you ask for both when they would not help as the armorsmith would give the vest to whoever the bus driver switches him. that's assuming there is a bus driver. I don't think any one has said anything to prove a bus driver's existence. Amber must know something but isn't going to give us his sources on how he knows about a bus driver.

i agree that amber has to explain this, especially since it would make no sense to request both. it would be somewhat reasonable to request if both roles were questionable but with jimmy's last will the armorsmith is basically a proven role.
also amber has to make a real case against faye is she is so convinced of her guilt. saying that the posts look more like mafia won't be enough.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 07:04 AM
Initially, reading back at Brian's actions throughout day 2 trigged me to the fact he was a neutral. He was trying to stay active while not committing to either side of the discussions. He didn't know what Yvette was anymore than the rest of us. What he did know what that voting for or against would either get him lumped with the mafia making him suspicious or with the town making him a target. Note that he votes for a random uselessly right up until the end.

His new posts tell me he's not a townie. There's only one possible good role he could be, and he's denying it.

Not commiting to either side? Lets take a look back at what I did on day 2. I voted with Yvette, twice, because I believed she is a smart townie who knows what she's doing. And what do you know, I was right. I kept my vote on Steve because nobody else but Yvette had enough votes on her, so there was no real point in changing my vote at the time. I wasn't completely positive about Yvette, but my gut feeling told me she was town and I stuck with that feeling to the end. Lynching Yvette was a bad move, escorts can really help the town win in the endgame, especially smart escorts.

Calling me out at the start of the day shows you were sure that i'm not town. But now you are saying that there's one good role I could be. Hello, contradiction maybe? So now I can be a town role? What made you change your mind? You are either a trigger-happy townie or you really do belong to the cult, or possibly one of the mafias.

This is the cold hard fact here: Calling out without thinking, out of selfish reasons of "accomplishing the secondary objectives", which may or may not be the truth, is anti-town.

@Alan: I will not answer this question of yours. At this time my role will remain a mystery. I am on the town's side, you just need to believe that.

Rosenberg
September 23rd, 2011, 07:06 AM
after further thought I came up with more scenarios (all assuming there's no witch intervention, if there's a witch):
5. Amber was culted/recruited n1 but cult/rebel leader said "I didn't want you I wanted X"-Also absolute proof of a bus driver
6. something earlier was mentioned about the secondary objectives, perhaps Amber's secondary has a bus driver in it. I don't know. This is speculation and by far the least likely of all the scenarios

There might be more scenarios but I can't think of them right now. Any other scenarios will shed light on Amber's knowledge

Rosenberg
September 23rd, 2011, 07:15 AM
only in cases 3 5 and 6 can Amber be an investigator /addendum

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 07:32 AM
Hmm investigator seems a bit narrow minded given the equivalent roles. I could see the claim of faye being a grave robber though, I would say lynching gives more information but town is in a deep hole right now. Still there is a 2/3 chance that Faye is scum because of the equivalent roles.

Given that preist/reaper/rebel are equivalent roles it sounds like Brian is claiming he isn't a preist but another power role which might lead me to believe he is trying to hide the fact that he is culted.

also just to confirm the second death was a vig shooting right?

Regardless of amber vs brian which I have yet to decide on I am voting faye to at least put some pressure on given these claims

-vote faye

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
I will be back later on today after I take care of some things I need to do. HOWEVER, I do have a few suggestions for the moment.

1) Please, please, please pay more attention to the game from now on. This is key, failure to do so will be our demise. Read things on your own and draw your own conclusions and then use those conclusions to weigh the current lynch target.

2) I believe Amber's claim but I also believe they are either not thinking or are evil themselves for suggesting the vigi waste another shot on a rebel when he only has 2 left. As far as I know citizens are converted back after Laroche dies. ( PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ELIXIR)

-vote Faye For now Claw is good enough of a target and clearly striking me as scummy or an idiot at the moment. Let me say again that I believe Amber's claim but I think it more likely they are consig until they explain why a vigi kill should be wasted on a rebel.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
Well, regardless of the ongoing arguement, Faye is suspicious for being the "supporter" to lynching Yvette, possibly more so than Theodore who pushed for the lynch originally. He is most likely not town.

-vote Faye

I expect to hear from Theodore as well, even if he isn't being voted yet.

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
Scenarios in which amber would know that there's a bus driver:
1. He is the bus driver- that's not likely
2. He was bus driven- how would he know that its not a drug dealer?
3. he know who the mafia were going to kill and they didn't die but some one else did- this is a possibility but a witch might mess things up
4. He's vigilante and wanted to kill someone else but Timothy died and was not witched- This would give absolute proof that there's a bus driver

It is my opinion that scenarios 3 and 4 are the most likely. What do we do about this? I won't be here for most of the day so you decide

after further thought I came up with more scenarios (all assuming there's no witch intervention, if there's a witch):
5. Amber was culted/recruited n1 but cult/rebel leader said "I didn't want you I wanted X"-Also absolute proof of a bus driver
6. something earlier was mentioned about the secondary objectives, perhaps Amber's secondary has a bus driver in it. I don't know. This is speculation and by far the least likely of all the scenarios

There might be more scenarios but I can't think of them right now. Any other scenarios will shed light on Amber's knowledge

1. By his claim, doubt it
2. I don't think he's done much to get bus driven (although bus driver might random drive)
3. If one of the two claims hes done is wrong, hes mafia, itd be stupid to say theres a bus driver to everyone.
4. Again, I don't think this is likely, I'm willing to bet if there's a bus driver, he wouldn't drive a person who lurks/doesnt do anything
5. Probably the most likely scenario, but I'm still uncertain
6. I doubt it, because I think that's almost cheating.

I think you need some scenarios where:
A: The Bus driver never drove
B: The Bus driver drove people that don't coincide with Amber or her evidence

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 07:53 AM
Now that I think about it here are some possibilities:
A: Amber is in mafia, 2 of her other mafia members got driven in one night, that suggests there is either two drug dealers (unlikey) or a bus driver.
B: Same deal except with Cult/Rebels/Priests
C: Amber is cheating through pm's with other people

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 07:54 AM
Also:

Faye (3): Amber, Candice, Brian

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 07:58 AM
I voted faye too, just cause I didn't use the red doesn't mean you should ignore that

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 08:02 AM
then fix it yourself dont be lazy

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 08:04 AM
Faye (4): Amber, Todd, Brian, Candice

Gladys
September 23rd, 2011, 08:10 AM
I'm curious to see what Faye has to say about Amber's accusations. I want to see what sort of counterclaim we shall receive, and if it helps in any way to clarify Amber's actions.

-Vote Faye

Gladys
September 23rd, 2011, 08:10 AM
Faye (5): Amber, Todd, Brian, Candice, Gladys

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Vote: Ralph
It's hard to make to big a case towards someone who never makes posts more then 2 sentences long, but here it goes.

-First, he tries to send what could easily be a Mafia trying to tell witch she targeted a Mafia last night, or vice-verca. He went on total defense while getting questioned
-Second, his reason for voteing Yvette was, to quote "Yvette voted for me. It's only fair." OMGUS
-Thirdly, the tiny bit of scumhunting yesterday was either more OMGUS ("You attacked me, so I suspect you"), or tying to force role-claims, which is very anti-town(Comeon, Yvette doesn't even tell us what role she is an we let up the pressure?)

Vote Ralph

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Unvote: Ralph
Sorry for douple vote

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
I will ne waiting for amber to respond before I make a move
Whoever voted for Olga the Lurker has a point too, as tomorrow the soul of the beast should be of the highest priority.

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 08:37 AM
Vote: Roger

Still the biggest scum in my eyes.
(Unless Amber is actually invest and Faye is actually bad)

Ralph
September 23rd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Guys, I already apologized. I'm sorry for voting Yvette. I really am. But the other things I did weren't being evil, I was just messing up.

I dont understand Brian. Why won't he say if he's priest or not? But I don't believe with Amber even more. The pieces just don't seem to fit together, so I'm highly suspicious of her.

Chris
September 23rd, 2011, 08:49 AM
Faye (5): Amber, Todd, Brian, Candice, Gladys
Olga (1): Chris
Ralph (1): Elizabeth
Roger (1): Velma

I'll probably vote Faye later, but I'd like to get Olga to show up first. Anyone else agree?

Jerry
September 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Whoever voted for Olga the Lurker has a point too, as tomorrow the soul of the beast should be of the highest priority.

Voting Olga doesn't seem smart to me, what threat should someone be who never even logged in? It could indeed be the soul of the beast which doesn't log in on purpose and wants to silently win the game. I don't know if we should waste an investigation or an lynch on her...
There are other people who are here but still refuse to post...

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Okay, now that I've had time to actually read the RP I am ready to confirm that I was driven last night.

Vote: Roger

Still the biggest scum in my eyes.
(Unless Amber is actually invest and Faye is actually bad)

Really? Two hugely charismatic figures pushed for the lynch of an innocent power role using misinformation and conforming evidence to fit a steel-driven theory that Yvette was mafia with no consideration of any other possibility, and Roger is the biggest scum available to you?

Guys, I already apologized. I'm sorry for voting Yvette. I really am. But the other things I did weren't being evil, I was just messing up.

I dont understand Brian. Why won't he say if he's priest or not? But I don't believe with Amber even more. The pieces just don't seem to fit together, so I'm highly suspicious of her.

Answer me one question sir, are you new to forum mafia?

Chris
September 23rd, 2011, 09:20 AM
Voting Olga doesn't seem smart to me, what threat should someone be who never even logged in? It could indeed be the soul of the beast which doesn't log in on purpose and wants to silently win the game. I don't know if we should waste an investigation or an lynch on her...

It's the fact that he hasn't been mod-killed without ever login in that interests me. If anything, I want to hear what he has to say. He certainly isn't helping the town decipher all the lies that are being spread. He is laying to low for my comfort.

Now, I completely agree that Faye looks suspicious. I just want someone to speak up and explain why he hasn't talked for 2 full days + whatever extra time day 3 has gone on for. He probably doesn't have a night action of any sorts since he isn't online during the nights either.

I'd rather be sure Olga isn't the soul of the beast, but I don't want the investigators to reveal. I can't really count on Amber since the consort is still at large and I expect her to be blocked.

So for now, the only thing I can do is try to make her talk. Not saying we have to kill her today, I don't think she is an immediate threat but might be later on.

Anyhow, that is my opinion. You are entitled to your own about this. Just don't rush to kill Faye.

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 09:28 AM

It's the fact that he hasn't been mod-killed without ever login in that interests me. If anything, I want to hear what he has to say. He certainly isn't helping the town decipher all the lies that are being spread. He is laying to low for my comfort.

Now, I completely agree that Faye looks suspicious. I just want someone to speak up and explain why he hasn't talked for 2 full days + whatever extra time day 3 has gone on for. He probably doesn't have a night action of any sorts since he isn't online during the nights either.

I'd rather be sure Olga isn't the soul of the beast, but I don't want the investigators to reveal. I can't really count on Amber since the consort is still at large and I expect her to be blocked.

So for now, the only thing I can do is try to make her talk. Not saying we have to kill her today, I don't think she is an immediate threat but might be later on.

Anyhow, that is my opinion. You are entitled to your own about this. Just don't rush to kill Faye.

I am almost certain you are vocalizing what a majority of us are thinking, at least the ones who are paying attention to who is posting and who isn't. I guess the question is whether or not an investigative claim takes precedence over a deductive hunch, in which case I would have to say the former wins over the latter for the time being.

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 09:37 AM
I didn't mean kill specifically Olga, just that lurkers are really bad right now. And Velma, why am I still the biggest scum? How can I convince you otherwise?

Gladys
September 23rd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Timothy the lurker was shot by a Vig, as a lurker, and he flipped Citizen. What's to say that the other lurkers are not also citizens? While lurkers are never good for us as they don't supply us with information or help us in any way, it's possible that your way of going about focusing on lurkers could be harmful to the town. We know that the average kpn is 2. There is obviously information that is known by a select few, and they are hiding it very well.

The electrical attack suggests the MacGrath Conduit team. The ice attack suggests the Vermaak 88 Conduit team. This is according to the storyline of the RP. With that being said, we can safely assume that:

A: The Vermaak 88 killer was blocked/jailed
B: The Vermaak 88 attacked a night immune role
C: The Vermaak 88 witheld its attack

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Wow, that's silly. Bad move to pick me to try and lynch.

I'm the vigilante. I shot timothy last night because I thought he was trolling. I'll prove it by shooting someone. Incoming death.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Ok, nevermind. Lynch me. Out of all the people I could of shot I shot the fucking GF who can't die. Are you fucking joking me?

Patrick is GF.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
I was going to tell you to save your day shot. Let me tell you, there's noway Elixir responded this fast, and noway you decided who to shoot this fast. Also the real vigi would save his day shot for day 5, you know why? Because thats our almost-last chance to stop the soul of the beast if he's still alive by then.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 10:07 AM

I second this, I need to grab a nap then I will be on.

Timothy the lurker was shot by a Vig, as a lurker, and he flipped Citizen. What's to say that the other lurkers are not also citizens? While lurkers are never good for us as they don't supply us with information or help us in any way, it's possible that your way of going about focusing on lurkers could be harmful to the town. We know that the average kpn is 2. There is obviously information that is known by a select few, and they are hiding it very well.

The electrical attack suggests the MacGrath Conduit team. The ice attack suggests the Vermaak 88 Conduit team. This is according to the storyline of the RP. With that being said, we can safely assume that:

A: The Vermaak 88 killer was blocked/jailed
B: The Vermaak 88 attacked a night immune role
C: The Vermaak 88 witheld its attack

Time to make good on both these statements. Last night I was attacked by what I believe to be the orange Mafia. I was saved by a Medic from the information I was given.

This confirms several things to me.

1: There is still a Medic in the game, and thus another random town is taken up.
2: Orange mafia saw me as a threat to them, and I spent the majority of yesterday focused on Roger and how scummy he appears.
3: The kill attempt on me could have been used as a method to focus on Roger (based on my last will which in detail showed how he appeared scum and a good lynch target to me), who in turn may actually be town? Or Roger could be a neutral and thus with my death they could apply pressure to him based on my suspicion.

Any heal is a good heal as it temporarily lowers the KPN and gives us more time, to everyone here I simply ask this:

What does the orange Mafia stand to gain with my death?

To the Medic who healed me (I have a good feeling I know who you are), you will not be disappointed.

Gladys
September 23rd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Elixir was online during the time that Faye would have shot. As for how he responds I'm not entirely sure. I must question the credibility of Faye's actions, though. It's a shame I've got to head into work now. I'll be back in approximately 10 hours, give or take.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
So, Faye is a part of Vermaak 88, considering Patrick's report of last night's events.

Of course we can't take Patrick's word as truth, he could still actually be the GF and is lying about there being a doc.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Ok, nevermind. Lynch me. Out of all the people I could of shot I shot the fucking GF who can't die. Are you fucking joking me?

Patrick is GF.

I am convinced you are scum. If you would have shot me I would be unable to post and I would be dead. Make no mistake if you shoot me I will die if you decide to waste your day shot on me.

Orange mafia just tried to kill me, after I was extremely suspicious of one person during all of day 2.

vote Roger

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
I was going to tell you to save your day shot. Let me tell you, there's noway Elixir responded this fast, and noway you decided who to shoot this fast. Also the real vigi would save his day shot for day 5, you know why? Because thats our almost-last chance to stop the soul of the beast if he's still alive by then.

Incorrect. Elixir responded that fast. I picked a target that I thought was faking citizen and someone who voted to lynch Yvette. That way it wouldn't of seemed so bias or that I was culted. Also, saving my shot for day 5 is stupid since I'll be dead by then to a lynch probably. I had to role claim because Amber believed an investigative report. Also everyone thought I was bad because of lynching Yvette last night.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
So, Faye is a part of Vermaak 88, considering Patrick's report of last night's events.

Of course we can't take Patrick's word as truth, he could still actually be the GF and is lying about there being a doc.

I have no doubt that the Medic would speak up and verify that he/she saved me last night. Again any save by a doctor is a good, regardless of type.

Medic(Doctor): Can choose whether to take their medical supplies to heal and prevent 1 attack, or their anti toxin kit to prevent Mind Control by the Reapers. Choose wisely. Will be notified if their target was attacked if healing, or attempted to be mind controlled if preventing mind control.

The doctor can verify and knows 100% that I was attacked.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
I should of just shot Candice. I hesitated because I thought everyone would think I'm culted since our spew last night if Candice also popped town I'd be fucked. However Patrick was immune to my day shot.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
Also, I just learned from Elixir that Neutrals with a passive vest also don't die, but if Patrick was attacked last night and has one his mafia buddies claim a heal on him then he's GF. That or he was drugged last night by the orange mafia.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 10:26 AM
I should of just shot Candice. I hesitated because I thought everyone would think I'm culted since our spew last night if Candice also popped town I'd be fucked. However Patrick was immune to my day shot.

This is a lie 100% what reason do you have to shoot me, if I was immune I would have been notified I was attacked, just like I was notified I was attacked and saved by a Medic. If you had shot me I would not be able to post and I would be dead.

I am convinced you are the Executioner and have me as a target. Not only that but you trying to state that I am the GF would force the Medic to claim to save me.

I am pretty sure I was not drugged as there is a kill missing from the orange Mafia, if I was drugged, then that means orange Mafia hit an immune target.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Dude you're shitty as fuck at lying. You're just explaining things that happen. You're barely even defending yourself.

This is a lie 100% what reason do you have to shoot me, if I was immune I would have been notified I was attacked, just like I was notified I was attacked and saved by a Medic. If you had shot me I would not be able to post and I would be dead.

Look at that quote. You just explain what happens when you get shot during day and get shot during night. You would think if I just made this up that you'd be a lot less calm. You're purposely trying to remain calm so you don't over do it, but I don't think anyone in this situation would be calm. If someone "made up" that they shot me then I'd be like "LOL NO YOU DIDN'T YOU ARE EVIL"

You're not even saying that. You're saying "Oh you must be executioner" As in "Hey just ignore him we have bigger people to worry about like Roger"

That my friend is bullshit. You know when I die you'll be killed so you want them to think I'm executioner. However that hurts you even more since I just pointed it out.

-vote Patrick

It's the only way for me to prove my innocence. Do you believe Amber whom investigated me(Claw) the day after I claimed who I was? Do you believe Patrick lying through his teeth about being shot and healed last night AND being immune to my shot today. There's nothing left I can do, but to wait it out.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Oh look at that. I just figured out Amber.

She's the Consig. Here's why.

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Janitor [Vermaak 88]

Ok so clearly she can't find anyone on red mafia team right? Yet she claimed I was "Grave Robber" And put the emphasis on the red text.

Any investigator would put all three possibilities. I could be Coroner, Janitor, or Grave Robber. Now with the orange mafia having 2 random roles you might see a framer pop up, but look at orange's team. There's already a janitor there. She wanted you to expect to not see the Janitor so it could be "either mafia" That way she would seem less "Raiden like" from FM2. Which also reminds me that the orange mafia framed me as a hooker.

So we have Amber who wants to look like she remains bias in the middle of both mafia, but she knows that I must be orange so she avoids going to the set role and says I'm a grave robber. Now I could be on either Mafia and if I pop janitor/coroner she'll say "Oops" However for some reason she ignored the possibility of a framer on the orange mafia and just called it out the day after it happened.

Also for those wondering I claimed I was claw because I thought I'd have a bigger chance to not be targeted by evil/mafia killers. They would just assume that either I would A) Fuck it up for myself or B) get shot by someone else.

Also, I really wanted Jack/Yayap/Vorn to be student so we could work together. Remember I had this fucking awesome idea that would win me the game if I had a night chat and I really wanted to use it.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Dude you're shitty as fuck at lying. You're just explaining things that happen. You're barely even defending yourself.

Look at that quote. You just explain what happens when you get shot during day and get shot during night. You would think if I just made this up that you'd be a lot less calm. You're purposely trying to remain calm so you don't over do it, but I don't think anyone in this situation would be calm. If someone "made up" that they shot me then I'd be like "LOL NO YOU DIDN'T YOU ARE EVIL"

You're not even saying that. You're saying "Oh you must be executioner" As in "Hey just ignore him we have bigger people to worry about like Roger"

That my friend is bullshit. You know when I die you'll be killed so you want them to think I'm executioner. However that hurts you even more since I just pointed it out.

-vote Patrick

It's the only way for me to prove my innocence. Do you believe Amber whom investigated me(Claw) the day after I claimed who I was? Do you believe Patrick lying through his teeth about being shot and healed last night AND being immune to my shot today. There's nothing left I can do, but to wait it out.

The difference here is that you have just been accused of being scum, I am not saying that claim is 100% legitimate. What I am saying is that if you were vigilante and used your day shot on me I would be dead. My role does not have immunity, and thus I know you to be lying. You were very heavily in favor of lynching Yvette yesterday, to top that off we come out of night 2 with one kill missing.

I was attacked by the Mafia as they saw me as a threat. I see now that you do not care about our doctor revealing, even if it may be safe to do so.

I know you are lying about your day shot, and as you say "lynch all liars"
unvote Roger
vote Faye

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Guys hold off on the Faye lynch. Yeah he could be scum but he also could be a really subtle jester with the dayshot claim. Either way, killing him won't slow down the kpn and help us win.

This is much more important:

VELMA AND THEODORE REVEAL WHO YOU DROVE NOW AND NO ONE CONFIRM TILL THEY BOTH HAVE SPOKEN

I have found a way to lower the kpn immediately. Obviously there will be a day burn but that is an acceptable cost. With the lack of third party kill Arsonist is practically a given at this point. Theodore subtly claimed driver with his avatar of a gas station logo. Velma on the other hand shows up as a bus driver/arsonist to me, the investigator. She also hinted at being a bus driver when semi defending Sonya (who I think she figured out I had checked because I was asking people to confirm a bus driver).

Sonya btw, is in the citizen, cult leader, godfather, revolutionary leader category.

For a bit I had a paranoid theory about cult leader because Velma looked like she was buddying her. Instead she was suggesting she was a bus driver.

Theodore caused a mislynch yesterday, but since he claimed first I'm giving it 50-50 as to which one is the arsonist.

We need to kill the arsonist so we can preserve our majority, so far only town have died.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Also I need some fuggin protection. Real bus driver, lookout watching me etc. Even if the doc is busy doing whatever it is he is doing. I need someone making sure I stay my current faction and don't get killed.

Next priority after arsonist is soul of the beast for me. Hear that mafia? I'm not looking for you. Killing me would only hurt you. So I'm mainly concerned about being culted or some shit. In that case... enforcer could actually benefit both town and mafia and keep me being town.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
And also for the record, I don't think Amber is making much sense but I can't tell what she is. Could just be a sloppy accusation by a random invest or could be something janky going on there.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM
-vote Patrick

killing patrick wouldn't confirm your innocence. even if he flipped godfather, you could still be a member of the orange mafia which tried to attack him tonight.
it's just that if he flipped anything not immune it would confirm you are guilty.

what i think about the rest of what happened so far will follow soon.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
Read my post, stop being distracted by all the amber, faye, patrick, brian conga line. We won't be able to figure that out today and really don't want another mis lynch.

Right now we need to question Theodore and Velma, then we need to have everyone who got bussed reveal AFTER their respective claims.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Read my post, stop being distracted by all the amber, faye, patrick, brian conga line. We won't be able to figure that out today and really don't want another mis lynch.

Right now we need to question Theodore and Velma, then we need to have everyone who got bussed reveal AFTER their respective claims.

i'm reading it, and while you have a point we shouldn't let those people go so easily either.
amber claimed investigator like you and that's pretty big.
and why shouldn't we try to get as much information as possible until theodore and velma show up.

also, the problem with this: some people already claimed being driven, this will make things more difficult.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Only one person did as far as I know. I think we can still out which one is which.

Theodore and Velma: The first one of you who claims has a big advantage on defense. The arsonist will try to wait it out and claim later "oh I was afk lol, yeah I drove the same guys he drove" I'm not gonna fall for that shit. I'm also not falling for anyone that died getting bus driven so don't give me that. The first one of you that tries to pull that is gonna get a band wagon.

Come on here immediately and detail every action you have made. Yes we can question the conga line but I don't want Theo or Velma to fall under the radar. Keep this as the focus.

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Ok so Janet is now claiming invest, very interesting. I find it percular that Brian and Faye aren't claiming their eqivalent roles to what amber accused them of being. I am thinking amber might be a possible jester or executioner? Because of the lynch of yvette faye is a very easy scum target but at the same time not the most obvious scum target. Truth is faye has been playing like Claw.

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
unvote Faye

Okay, so I think I've got all the theories straight, but please correct me if I'm wrong:
1) Amber is consig, she false claims against two people. - Why does this occur? This needs to be answered before moving forward.
My theory: Claw was framed last night, of the two people who appeared most scummy after yesterday's lynch, Claw was more aggressive and more emotional and so more likely to be believed to be mafia. Brian claims to be a role that could stand in the way of the Consig, but lying about Brian's role would be pretty dangerous overall if he ends up flipping town. HOWEVER, I do think I know a way that this could be circumvented and if I were mafia, it is probably how I would play it.

It is this: Amber is disguiser on the red mafia team, the real consig feeds info in night chat and uses a strategy more or less exactly like Jack's from FM2 - place a dummy claim into the list of investigations to make it seem like they are a legitimate investigator when in reality they're just parroting what the real consig finds in mafia chat. What this means is, Claw was likely framed night one after revealing himself to be Claw on day one. Amber didn't claim it day 2 because they had no knowledge of it until tonight. They learn about it last night, and use Amber to relay the information to the town because they can change their identity if they become suspected of being consig. Then they switch the supposed order of investigation to make it seem legitimate why they didn't come forward that he was mafia day 2, while tossing out a name of someone who didn't vote with the bandwagon yesterday as those people are most likely to be high-threat targets for the mafia.

Two things support this theory: The existence of two people with gas suggests a possible arsonist, which would mean that Laroche couldn't be in play and the fake claim on Brian doesn't hold up. The other is the fact that Amber would wait until now to ask the vigilante to kill a rebel who she obviously perceives as such a high threat that we must waste a vigi shot on them, when she supposedly found out day 2 that Brian was a rebel.

What this means: Claw is vigilante, Brian isn't rebel, Arsonist is in play, Amber is red disguiser, Patrick IS immune.

Thoughts?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Interesting analysis. I think there is a lot of room for error though. There could simply be a misplay. I suppose we could have claw/fay prove himself tonight by shooting Amber if we are convinced she is the consig.

The main problem (maybe you explained but I just didn't see it) is how would they communicate with Amber what the second result was. There would have to be a code. I have to eat lunch right NOW because I'm extremely hungry. Otherwise I would look for blue text or something. The only other way would be that you are accusing them of cheating and using pms.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
unvote Faye
Thoughts?

I can do nothing else than completely and with all conviction stress that my role is NOT immune at night. I am not sure how Faye came to this conclusion, but I can insure you it is impossible for this scenario to take place. My vote stands on Faye for the simple fact, I know his claim to be a lie. If i was attacked I would be dead, bottom line. I would quote the pm, but just like I am not immune to attacks, I am not immune to modkills.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
There is no Arsonist.

Janet assumes Theodore's avatar is a fucking role claim.

Also, I completely forgot I claimed I was Claw Day 1. Which means it wouldn't of been last night and it would of been the day before. So Amber had to wait a day to say what I was because the real consig wouldn't claim like that. However I'm not sure if Amber is the disguiser. It'd make sense "Let me accuse and jump out", but it could just be a Mafioso.

Killing a disguiser would lower KPN.

@Patrick You only voted me because I pointed out the flaw in your reasoning. You didn't want me dead before I said "You don't want me dead because you're GF" Now you'll take the chance that I might not get lynched as long as you show that you want me dead. Remember this everyone.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Interesting analysis. I think there is a lot of room for error though. There could simply be a misplay. I suppose we could have claw/fay prove himself tonight by shooting Amber if we are convinced she is the consig.

The main problem (maybe you explained but I just didn't see it) is how would they communicate with Amber what the second result was. There would have to be a code. I have to eat lunch right NOW because I'm extremely hungry. Otherwise I would look for blue text or something. The only other way would be that you are accusing them of cheating and using pms.

Candice assumes that the Brian read was fake. Remember Jack said "If I was going to fake an invest I'd use a fake result for N1 and use every result after that as the one before. N1 -> N2 and N2 -> N3"

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM

Yes, my post is slightly hard to read because I came up with how it fit as I went, there are a few contradictions here or there when I changed my mind. This is how it works:

I don't plan on claiming anything but citizen at the moment, but if it comes down to it we could always use the consig's knowledge to set up a pretty good investigator defense for any of us.

Aside from the obvious, you'd insert a dummy role for the first night(or offer up a dead role, and then name off every person the consig invested starting from night 1 and their role). That way, you're never in a spot where you're guessing when someone asks you who you investigated the night before, because you always have the information from that previous night's chat.

It's got one major flaw, which is that it's a bit inflexible in "clutch" investigator moments, like when people demand you investigate a certain person on the fly. Otherwise I think it's a pretty solid defense.
There is a slight variation on it however, the SECOND investigation is the dummy role, but they switched the order in which they were presented(To clarify: Claw was investigated first, found to be mafia. Amber claims they investigated Brian first(this is the dummy claim), and Claw second(the real claim). )

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ok look. I will 100% prove myself to be vigilante by shooting a lurker/troll tonight.

I'll claim who it is before day ends and if they don't turn up dead then I'll give up and you guys can lynch me to know that Patrick is GF/Neutral with passive vest. Soul of the beast has a passive vest I think, but I'm not sure. Elixir logged off and only told me that it could be GF or Neutral evil.

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
bitch i will shoot you before you can do that

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
also -vote nina

William
September 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
-vote Ralph

Delores
September 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Now we are getting shit done.
Don't have the time to type right now, get back to you later, but I'm tempted to side against Amber, her claim was bull fuck.

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
Just finished class, sorry guys. I would really like to hear a claim from Theodore, as well. I was convinced that he was or investigator with a guilty result yesterday by the way he pushed his horrifically flawed case against Yvette.

As for Amber/Brian/Claw, I'm not sure if I believe Amber, but I definitely don't buy Claw's vig claim. Why are you offering to claim to shoot a player of town's choosing at night AFTER you supposedly attempted to shoot Patrick? Why would wasting your day shot be preferable?

Amber, if you got your result on Brian night 1, why didn't you attempt to question him or try to get any sort of read on him day 2?

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
First sentence should read a sheriff or an investigator.

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
hello i am forum mafia i am overanalyze trivial details i am lynch escort come and read my long posts

blip blip blop blip some shit about god knows what here have some incriminating evidence

nina is mafia

case closed

William
September 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
-unvote Ralph
-vote Nina

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Just finished class, sorry guys. I would really like to hear a claim from Theodore, as well. I was convinced that he was or investigator with a guilty result yesterday by the way he pushed his horrifically flawed case against Yvette.

As for Amber/Brian/Claw, I'm not sure if I believe Amber, but I definitely don't buy Claw's vig claim. Why are you offering to claim to shoot a player of town's choosing at night AFTER you supposedly attempted to shoot Patrick? Why would wasting your day shot be preferable?

Amber, if you got your result on Brian night 1, why didn't you attempt to question him or try to get any sort of read on him day 2?

I used my day shot as an easy way to claim. I had no plans for it otherwise. I was thinking of all the possibilities that I could use a day shot with. The only thing would be shooting the beast soul thing, but clearly at this rate I'd have to sif through 20 people on day 5 and pick one at random. I felt that claiming was more important. I shot someone I thought would turn up mafia or at the very least jester/cit. I had a hard time believing he was anything of value to the town. Little did I know that he would proceed to fuck me in the ass by being immune somehow and now I have to use my last shot to kill a troll(Hopefully Mafia).

Someone like Thomas and William are too stupid. Both will get modkilled as they are both Narks on an alternate accounts. I am going through the posts and looking for people who don't talk much/don't say much when they talk.

Ralph
September 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
I still dont trust Amber. It's kinda hard to figure out the rest, but I believe Faye. That defense would be too dumb for a mafia person to work.

-vote Amber

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:08 PM
There is no Arsonist.

Also, I completely forgot I claimed I was Claw Day 1. Which means it wouldn't of been last night and it would of been the day before. So Amber had to wait a day to say what I was because the real consig wouldn't claim like that. However I'm not sure if Amber is the disguiser. It'd make sense "Let me accuse and jump out", but it could just be a Mafioso.

@Patrick You only voted me because I pointed out the flaw in your reasoning. You didn't want me dead before I said "You don't want me dead because you're GF" Now you'll take the chance that I might not get lynched as long as you show that you want me dead. Remember this everyone.

Wtf do you mean there is no arsonist? There hasn't been a third party neutral kill at all this game. That likely means the arsonist is dousing people.

Theodore and Velma, still waiting on the defense. The longer you both wait the longer I don't think either of you can claim who was driven

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
There is no Arsonist.

No I only voted you because you LIED about shooting me during the day. It is a 100% lie, and I am voting to lynch all liars.

You Faye, are a liar.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
I'm really curious about Faye now. How would he just KNOW there is no arsonist? Also Theodore specifically said that he hid a role claim in his avatar ffs.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Hold up.... oh Faye is jester isn't he? I come up with a very good lead while Faye is getting bandwagoned AND GUESS WHAT. Faye defends against whatever could possibly stop him from getting lynched.

Have fun surviving to the end of the game in the tradition of your glorious jester forefathers.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
*cricket*

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
For the record Faye is currently online and can see my posts.

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Can someone tell me what happened with all those post edits with Amber?

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Hold up.... oh Faye is jester isn't he? I come up with a very good lead while Faye is getting bandwagoned AND GUESS WHAT. Faye defends against whatever could possibly stop him from getting lynched.

Have fun surviving to the end of the game in the tradition of your glorious jester forefathers.

Umm... don't you think that's a bit of an overreaction?

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Can someone tell me what happened with all those post edits with Amber?

Another wild lurker appears!

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
The mod emphasized that we could reveal secondary objectives, even to lie about them. So I assume that either Amber lied about a secondary objective because she is trying to get us to lynch the jester.

Elixir?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM

Umm... don't you think that's a bit of an overreaction?

It just clicked in my mind. I was trying to figure out why on earth he was saying there wasn't an arsonist and it just hit me. So yeah probably.

Ralph
September 23rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
Like... you had an idea and shared it before letting it sink in?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
You would know a lot about that wouldn't you :P

If you look at my posts I think I might have considered it before. It is still making sense in my mind. If it isn't making sense to you then please tell me why rather than just focusing on HOW I presented my thought.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
To sum up my current working theory:

Amber is likely a mafia. She is trying to get us to lynch Claw, the jester who is trying to keep the bandwagon on him.

He's still online btw.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Velma: Last Active: Today at 03:24:21 PM

My post asking her to defend herself: Today at 02:23:57 PM

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry I was watching BBT illegally online so I could laugh at horrible it was and feel better about myself that Community still gets less viewers.

I don't know what you want me to say. "Faye is still online" "Claw is right there ignoring me"

Bullshit. You called me jester big whoop. Everyone calls me jester every game. I'm so use to it that I inherently ignore it.

I saw Theodore's claim, but I was pretty sure he was joking. For all we know there could be two bus drivers and neither of them moved anyone. You're turning this into a big thing,

On the other hand there might not even be an Arson or Jester or Witch.

In case of witch I'm going to ask that the lookout watches me tonight and the Detective can follow me to see that I really am going to kill who I said I was and that I'm not the cult leader telling my cult person to go. I'm going to be killing Jesse. He's said very little other than Day 1 banter.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Reasonable enough I suppose if we actually have those roles. One detective died already so we would be very lucky to have another. I would be satisfied with a lookout though. He could wifom whether to watch you or Jesse.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Not reasonable concerning the lack of an arson though. I think a spree killer or sk would have struck by now unless exceptionally patient. Which they wouldn't be since they would be trying to at least kill the Soul of the Beast.

Revolutionary leader is a possibility. However with Velma seeing my accusation and logging off again I'm going with arson.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:08 PM
With four random town powers and 16 town power roles each could be. There is a 72.4% chance we don't even have a lookout :(

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 02:14 PM
You're math is off. You forgot the variable R where R = Retarded ass witch

R + (L * .724) = D

D = Dead witch

Faye
Whoops L = Lookout

Janet
Actually, assuming one of the random town power slots is bus driver the number is closer to 82.39%

Theodore
Hello friends. I sincerely thank you for saving my daughter's life. The death of a prostitute in exchange for my daughter is a noble cause. For your boundless generosity, I will aid you in your quest to eliminate evil.

Amber is likely Investigator.

Janet is likely Consigliere.

Thomas is likely Vigilante who tried shooting Nina and failed due to immunity.

Therefore, Nina is likely Godfather.

Claw is likely Grave Robber.

I don't have much time to explain my thoughts just yet, but I will advise you not to listen to Janet. She is trying to confuse town by assuming my Avatar meant that I was bus driver. I am not that stupid.

I will be back soon.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM
Nina the godfather? Really? Are you even trying to defend yourself?

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
Fuk u janet u dont EEVN know what ur talkinga bout,,

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Troll defense.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Here is a handy quote from Theodore on page thirty, I can't actually quote it because the thread it locked... He quotes Yvette and then gives a translation.

"Quote from: Yvette on September 21, 2011, 05:48:38 PM
Not arguing with you anymore, Faye. You are being as emotional as you can possibly be, there's no point talking to you.

Theodore, you too. It's pointless. I already told you, you have been wrong since the beginning, the fact that you are still pushing it means that nothing I'd say right now would serve any purpose.

I must say, the bad guys have earned my respect. I have never seen town in such a disarray that not only will be losing two power roles the first two days, but we didn't even manage to question bad guys properly. Congrats, especially to the consort target (if she wasn't blocked in the first place), for not revealing. Congrats to all the scums who managed to mislead the town into gaining almost no information about anyone, because you know, Theodore and Faye have means to escape from this. They planned it. GG, really.

Translation: I am the Consort. I give up. Just lynch me and get this over with."

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
That turned out well.

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hello friends. I sincerely thank you for saving my daughter's life. The death of a prostitute in exchange for my daughter is a noble cause. For your boundless generosity, I will aid you in your quest to eliminate evil.
What about the whole "Do not publicly reveal your secondary objectives at any time" bit do you not understand?

If it isn't clear by now, Theodore is likely executioner.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:25 PM
We'll know if it gets mod edited I guess.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
A daytime event is about to take place. Stand by.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
All of a sudden the fire alarm sounded and the sprinklers in the roof went off. Chaos insued as the members of the forum scrambled to leave the building. In the midst of it all a single gunshot rang out...

Once it was confirmed the alarm rang out in error... "Patrick" was found in a pool of his own blood... A single rifle shot tearing through his neck...

As the forum was already in progress there was no time to investigate his house until the evening.

A Militia Extremist has day killed Patrick! His role will be revealed at night.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
So my shot went through. My bad.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
What about the whole "Do not publicly reveal your secondary objectives at any time" bit do you not understand?

If it isn't clear by now, Theodore is likely executioner.

There's a difference between a primary objective and a secondary objective.

I just forgot to type:

-vote Faye

@Janet I have to defend myself? What makes you think I care what you think?

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
lol -unvote Faye, what just happened???

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
IM VIGI U DUMB HOES

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Well, that means Thomas is lying and Amber is lying...

-vote Thomas for now.

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 02:35 PM
Why did you claim Patrick was GF, Claw?

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 02:35 PM
-VOTE NINA

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
this doesn't make sense.
faye, if you shot patrick, why would you claim that you got the message of him being immune?
if another person did this, what the hell in the fuck how dumb can you be?

Elixir
It will only take 16 votes to lynch now.

If you're going to vote. Copy Paste the vote tally please.

Faye
mod edit: You're not. (Talking about PMs is game mechanics. Consider this your only warning)

Thomas is not vigi. Well he MAY be vigi, but he didn't shoot Patrick. UNLESS Patrick is a neutral with a vest that got used up on my shot. I highly doubt that's the case, but we'll see tonight.

Todd
wait i thought you said elixir told you patrick was night immune... i checked when faye made that claim (i was online around 1:30), he claimed it at 1:06 at it said elixir's last activity was at 1:24 making it posssible. did faye just shoot patrick? wtf is this shit. If faye didn't shoot patrick we should auto lynch for bullshitting.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Jesus christ.

There is so much mis-information going around here I don't know where to start.

Ask me a question from now and I will answer it, whatever you want to know.

You have no idea how these posts look to me. I know the truth. I didn't realise it was going to be so difficult convincing you all.

1 thing straight out. Faye has created a him or me situation. Either I am lying or Faye is lying. Given my investigation results Faye cannot be a vigilante.

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 02:41 PM
I think it best we put off whether or not Claw is vigilante until tomorrow.

As he said, there is one possible scenario that explains Thomas' actions as well as why Claw said that Patrick was immune, but we can only clarify if this is the case by seeing what Patrick's role was.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:42 PM
I don't understand, Candice where you could possibly be coming from.

Here is a 100% confirmed mafia right in your face! Why would you lynch anybody else?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
Theo you should defend because you said, "It's a gas station in America I think. I like my avatar, it means something special to me." Bus driver is the most obvious assumption. Arsonist trying to play as bus driver is the other. If you are bus driver it is in your best interest to not get lynch and to have use lynch the arsonist.

Now you seem to be suggesting you are exec who has already won?

Tbh I'm more interested in Velma since she has yet to even post a reply. I checked her and know that she is either arson or driver. And if you are exec you already did your damage.

Jerry
September 23rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?
You said you shoot him hours ago and told us this fairytale about him being the godfather. I really wonder why the real vigi did not shoot you. As far as I read the whole situation it might be possible that Amber is in real a Sherif who tried to get to know which role the mob is he found, because I am now pretty sure that you are some kind of scum. You attacked Patrick, Mafia or not, and he was healed. And now you tried to lynch him and even get the vigi shooting him, gratz well done

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
mod edit: You're not. (Talking about PMs is game mechanics. Consider this your only warning)

Thomas is not vigi. Well he MAY be vigi, but he didn't shoot Patrick. UNLESS Patrick is a neutral with a vest that got used up on my shot. I highly doubt that's the case, but we'll see tonight.

Are you saying you got an immune message or not? Please be clear.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
By the way, in my opinion Patrick was town.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Unless I was framed Amber. You just made it sound like it was one or the other, but it's not. I claimed I was Claw of course people are going to frame me, but I had no reason to be scared of that because I thought I could prove it if shit hit the fan.

I can't talk about what happened. Elixir yelled at me and mod edited the post. I can only say this:

Would another vigilante really shoot Patrick to clean me? Why would he do that? That makes no sense to me at all and would never happen in a million years.

Also I never said I got a PM back about him being immune. I just said he didn't die and was probably GF. I just assumed he was since I was talking to Elixir at the time and knew he was online. That's all.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Theodore, why did the day-kill make you decide I was lying and Faye was innocent?

Surely, if anything it confirms Faye is not the vigilante?

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM
I think it best we put off whether or not Claw is vigilante until tomorrow.

As he said, there is one possible scenario that explains Thomas' actions as well as why Claw said that Patrick was immune, but we can only clarify if this is the case by seeing what Patrick's role was.

The problem is town needs to lynch today, we are allready in a really deep hole and faye's story doesn't add up. So who would you suggest we lynch? Thomas if you are the vigi why the hell did you target patrick?

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
Theo you should defend because you said, "It's a gas station in America I think. I like my avatar, it means something special to me." Bus driver is the most obvious assumption. Arsonist trying to play as bus driver is the other. If you are bus driver it is in your best interest to not get lynch and to have use lynch the arsonist.

Now you seem to be suggesting you are exec who has already won?

Tbh I'm more interested in Velma since she has yet to even post a reply. I checked her and know that she is either arson or driver. And if you are exec you already did your damage.

You say, "most obvious suggestion". That is where you fail. I specifically said it was very subtle.

Also, you actually think a bus driver/arson would hint at their role through an avatar? How stupid do you think I am? I just tricked 18 people into lynching an innocent person.

Also, I don't need to defend myself. Lynch me if you think I'm Arson.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Theodore, why did the day-kill make you decide I was lying and Faye was innocent?

Surely, if anything it confirms Faye is not the vigilante?

Did you check Faye night 1 or night 2?

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:52 PM

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Ignore my posts about Faye being Jester. It sounds like to me that he really is the vig and there was just some sort of weird pm mix up or delay that we won't find out about till the end of the game.

Even if Faye is mafia, lynching him won't lower the kpn. We need to lower the kpn and eliminate the soul of the beast to make the game go on longer with more lynches.

I will be voting Velma up since she logged off giving even less of a defense than Theo. I just need to figure out the vote count, one minute.

Candice
I don't understand, Candice where you could possibly be coming from.

Here is a 100% confirmed mafia right in your face! Why would you lynch anybody else?

It's simple, the only way he is 100% confirmed mafia is if you are telling the truth. And I do not think you are.

As to who I would suggest we lynch, I have a few people in mind, but I need some time to think about who the best candidate would be.

Jane
Slight Settings Update to the Militia Extremist: If the Extremist attempts to shoot Cole MacGrath during the day, it will not be announced publically. Only the Extremist and cole will be notified, and a shot deducted.

Also I never said I got a PM back about him being immune. I just said he didn't die and was probably GF. I just assumed he was since I was talking to Elixir at the time and knew he was online. That's all.

Blatant lie. Vote: Faye

I'll c/p a vote count once i find one.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Candice, you need to look at the information again then. I've given you the answers.

I encourage everybody to realize additionally that you can't believe ANYTHING Janet says. That will be a future line for me, but for now my sights are firmly set on dealing with Faye.

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
-unvote faye, I am going to wait and see until I figure out who to vote for. This smells of bullshit though.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
What are you talking about Jane? I told you didn't get a PM back, I thought since Elixir was online and awake that it would happen if it happened and that I'd get the PM at the end of the day. I can only assume Elixir didn't notice my PM or something when I was talking to him. I seriously cant say anything else I don't want to get modkilled.

WHY WOULD ANYONE ELSE SHOOT PATRICK!? That makes no sense.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Amber's literally ignoring the fact that there could be a framer. On top of the fact that I just killed Patrick.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
I had initially forgot that the Revolutionist and Cultist leaders have separate investigation results to rebels and reapers. So in my opinion Brian was recruited to the cult/ rebels which makes him a low priority target and I retract my wish for the vig to target him tonight. Be it noted however that he does serve neutral interests, not town. Hopefully, for the sake of lynching Faye those interests will coincide and people will stop doubting their own town investigator.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Faye, I know you have a brain and there is one clear reason you can't be vigilante.

Were you vigilante you would have announced PRIOR to shooting Patrick that you were about to kill him. Instead you announced AFTER. Somebody else shot Patrick and you are simply claiming the glory for it. You are blatantly obvious to anybody looking.

Alan
September 23rd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Incorrect. Elixir responded that fast.

Also I never said I got a PM back about him being immune.

Sorry, WTF? You, sir, are a bad liar.

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:04 PM
i previously said it doesn't make sense, but it could make sense.
- faye is vigi and lied about patrick being immune (he didn't say "patrick could be gf", he said "patrick is immune, he is gf, kill him")
- faye was lying and the real vigi shot patrick instead, either because:
- the real vigi is a troll (thomas for example)
- faye is part of the cult together with the real vigi and tried to use the vigi defense for himself, but it didn't quite work out

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Earlier in the day you said Elixir responded. Now he didn't notice your PM?

It really doesn't make any sense to shoot Patrick. I have no clue why the real vigilante did it.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Faye is not cultist.

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM
hello i am not vigi i am a huge fucking lier

im actually sheriff and it said

nina is fucking maffia

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:06 PM

Oh dear. Anyway, Vote Velma

Amber (1): Ralph
Faye (5): Amber, Brian, Gladys, Theodore, Jane
Olga (1): Chris
Ralph (1): Elizabeth
Roger (1): Velma
Nina (2): Thomas, William
Velma (1): Janet

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Faye is not cultist.

says you, but you are far from being not suspicious as well

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Faye, I know you have a brain and there is one clear reason you can't be vigilante.

Were you vigilante you would have announced PRIOR to shooting Patrick that you were about to kill him. Instead you announced AFTER. Somebody else shot Patrick and you are simply claiming the glory for it. You are blatantly obvious to anybody looking.

WTF I SAID I WAS SHOOTING PATRICK LIKE 4 HOURS BEFORE HE DIED

I was talking to Elixir on skype. I asked him some questions and he answered them. I knew he was there. Fucking fuck guys. Seriously.

Jerry
September 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
- faye is part of the cult together with the real vigi and tried to use the vigi defense for himself, but it didn't quite work out

Interesting theory, could be a solution to the delay between faye claiming to shoot and the actual time the shoot did happen. lets say faye is the cult leader, he thought his vigi is online so he claimed hes about to shoot patrick to ultimately clear himself, but he didn't noticed that his vigi went off and was not able to perform the kill right away

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM

Oh dear. Anyway, Vote Velma

what do you want to say with that?

Roger
HOLY SHIT this got weird fast

Elixir
A daytime event is about to occur. Please Stand By,

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
All of a sudden ANOTHER fire alarm sounded and the sprinklers in the roof went off. Chaos ensued as the members of the forum scrambled to leave the building. In the midst of it all ANOTHER single gunshot rang out...

Once it was confirmed the alarm rang out in error... again "Faye" was found in a pool of his own blood... A single rifle shot tearing through his neck...

As the forum was already in progress there was no time to investigate his house until the evening.

A Militia Extremist has day killed Faye! His role will be revealed at night.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Are you fucking kidding me.

Emerald
omg

Amber
LOL AT WHOEVER CALLED ME GUILTY.

I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT.

I TOLD YOU FAYE WAS NOT VIGILANTE.

Jerry
September 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
A Militia Extremist has day killed Faye! His role will be revealed at night.

And I was just about to lynch him :(

Emerald
September 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM

I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT.

he could still have been vigi, don't get ahead of yourself there.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
He might still have been vig, we'll know tonight I guess. Most hilarious forum mafia ever.

Emerald: I've said it all before but I'll say it again, give me a moment.

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
What the fucking fuck?

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
K this shit makes NO sense and I'm not even sure who to lynch anymore.

Thomas
September 23rd, 2011, 03:17 PM
PATRICK: SOUL OF THE BEAST
FAYE: GRAVEROBBER

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM

I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT.

he could still have been vigi, don't get ahead of yourself there.

I got next to no support in my claim so I do not think he was framed.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:19 PM
In the context of reason events, I'm looking at you now, Janet.

Roger
September 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
Hey btw I have this theory that Thomas is the soul and is trolling to stay hidden right under our noses. Eh?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
Alright so how I began the day is this: I know Velma is driver or arson. I also know that Theo, besides whatever else he was doing yesterday, suggested his gas station logo avatar was a role claim. To obvious or not this got my attention.

I ask for both to defend. A normal bus driver would say of course and reveal who he drove. Because he wants to find the arsonist along with the rest of us. Him reveal is well worth it and avoiding a mislynch.

Then neither player defends. Velma logs on and logs off an hour after my post having likely seen it, since they were multiple and in a large font. Theo claims an exec win and that he want to help us now. Not a very good defense but an exec would want to fake claim while trying to lynch someone. It is better than running away, which is what Velma seems to have done. Therefore I have to conclude that Velma is not town player. That only leaves arsonist, whose lynch will help us greatly.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hey btw I have this theory that Thomas is the soul and is trolling to stay hidden right under our noses. Eh?

Lol I don't believe it.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:22 PM

If you are actual invest or sheriff go ahead.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:25 PM
No,

If you are actual invest or sheriff go ahead.

No, I'm not using my night abilities on you. I have other targets for that. I am looking at you and your posts right now during the day.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:26 PM
I have hours to spare, ask all you like then. I'm also really curious about you and am going to be more so if Faye isn't a graverobber, janitor or coroner.

Amber
September 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM
AFK, back in a few hours.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
In fact I would ask that everyone analyze my posts right now, because I think doing so will help show that Velma is the arsonist.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
AFK, back in a few hours.

"I'm looking at you!

Oh wait afk"

Annoying but if you have rl stuff to attend I will try to be around tonight as well... friday night, the night no one goes out and does anything because all they have to do in life is play forum mafia with the best troll vigilantes.

Steve
September 23rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
I'm back.
What the fuck happened? Apparently we had 2 day kills.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
A random town power vig killed Claw, who was vig/jester/man of the year/graverobber/janitor/coroner/batman.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
This after Claw claimed to have day shot Patrick, who either took a long time to die or was shot later by someone who was actually a vig.

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM
Each vigi has only 1 day shot, this means there are 2 vigis. Whenever Faye was one of them, we'l only know tonight.

I can't believe both vigis jumped the gun on their day shot, especially after what I said about saving the day shot as last resort for the soul of the beast on day 5... You better get the soul in the coming nights guys, since only town/neutral killing roles or a lynch will end the beast, you can't rely on the mafias to do it for us.

There is a slight chance Patrick was actually the soul, we'l know tonight about that as well.

As for today's lynch, I must admit i'm fairly baffled right now after these recent events. Amber you are still not considered trustworthy, that will only be confirmed, or denied tonight when we see what Faye really was.

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Should we still attempt to lynch someone today?

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
So far for me, my nights are as boring as anyone would expect, and I have a feeling that they arn't getting more exciting till the day I die, so no for being bussed to date :(

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Should we still attempt to lynch someone today?

Why would we not lynch someone today?

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM
What if Thomas actually is the sheriff?

Nina, why have you been silent thus far?

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
Is there even a Sheriff?

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
I've been pretty busy with other things.

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
Yes, there is a sheriff.

What are your thoughts on the current state of things?

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Is there even a Sheriff?
Yes, there is a cop

Here was my suspicion list at the end of Day 2

Ralph(Mafia)
Faye(Mafia. Sadly, I have been unable to read Claw well in previous games :()
Delores(Neutral)
Jerry(Mafia)

Anyway, after a quick skim through, here is the question which is digging at my mind. If Amber is Nix and a Survivour role, then wtf did she claim Investigator? Dosn't add up.

Since I still don't see how Amber could be Arson, I will assume her investigator for the time being, even if she may possibly be culted.

Reluctantly...
Unvote: Ralph :(
Vote: Faye

Thelma
September 23rd, 2011, 04:22 PM
Is there even a Sheriff?
Yes, there is a cop

Here was my suspicion list at the end of Day 2

Ralph(Mafia)
Faye(Mafia. Sadly, I have been unable to read Claw well in previous games :()
Delores(Neutral)
Jerry(Mafia)

Anyway, after a quick skim through, here is the question which is digging at my mind. If Amber is Nix and a Survivour role, then wtf did she claim Investigator? Dosn't add up.

Since I still don't see how Amber could be Arson, I will assume her investigator for the time being, even if she may possibly be culted.

Reluctantly...
Unvote: Ralph :(
Vote: Faye

Ah, Faye is dead..... right. vig day kill?

Brian
September 23rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure what to make of Thomas, he claimed Sheriff and that Nina is mafia. William voted with him, both of them are trolls. Maybe we should try and see if there is any truth to his claim?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 04:34 PM
Elizabeth, please read the day much more closely. No one is suggesting that Amber is arson. I am suggesting that Velma or perhaps Theo is arson.

Faye is long dead.

About Thomas. I'm not sure if there is anyway to check his claim. The troll union is a little odd but I'm not sure it necessarily means they are town.

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Thomas, can you share why you think I'm Mafia so much?

Jane
September 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Nina,

What are your thoughts on the current state of things?

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Incoming Rant, Role Claim(Forced thanks to Janet), and Role ability listing.

Nina
September 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
At this point, I'm not sure if we should follow Amber.

Velma
September 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Alright so how I began the day is this: I know Velma is driver or arson. I also know that Theo, besides whatever else he was doing yesterday, suggested his gas station logo avatar was a role claim. To obvious or not this got my attention.

I ask for both to defend. A normal bus driver would say of course and reveal who he drove. Because he wants to find the arsonist along with the rest of us. Him reveal is well worth it and avoiding a mislynch.

Then neither player defends. Velma logs on and logs off an hour after my post having likely seen it, since they were multiple and in a large font. Theo claims an exec win and that he want to help us now. Not a very good defense but an exec would want to fake claim while trying to lynch someone. It is better than running away, which is what Velma seems to have done. Therefore I have to conclude that Velma is not town player. That only leaves arsonist, whose lynch will help us greatly.

Janet, you are probably the worst player to ever play Forum Mafia in existence. FIRST: You reveal my role forcing me to role-claim, when you have no real proof im arsonist: This is sign you are a consig, no town invest should be this utterly incompetent. SECOND: You vote me up without giving me a chance to defend myself, with no real explanation, not even "Pressure vote lulz." THIRD: You say I MUST be evil since I've been at school all day unable to post.

This may come as a surprise to you, but when I'm at university, I like to check my email, and I always have a tab for Forum Mafia open. Often, I never have time to check it, so I wait till I get home. So, whenever I'm at school it says thats when I last visited, nice try.

I am the Bus Driver. Nice job, you revealed a power role AND YOURSELF, FOR NO FUCKING REASON, if there is a medic. It should go on me, because: A: I can bus you, and B: YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS! but I'll still bus you because you can redeem yourself, unless of course you're consig which I don't doubt considering how stupid you are.

Driven Claims: If anyone denies these, they are scum
Night 1: Drove Sonya and Yolanda.
Day 2: I lied about it and was the one who suggested Drug dealer to keep suspicions of a bus driver away.
Night 2: Drove Roger and Candice I think (awaiting reply from Elixir, I can't remember if it was Candice or not, I KNOW I bussed Roger though). If it wasn't Candice it might have been Faye.
Day 3: Got cornered by stupid invest/consig.

JANET, LEARN TO PLAY

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Velma is probably Bus Driver. This game has suddenly become very confusing. I'm going to read over everything again and try to figure out what's going on.

Just in case you didn't figure it out yet.
Fact: There are 2 vigilantes.

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Shoot, lol. Confused Amber with Velma :(, and thought Patrick was the Viglante day-kill. Sorry Raiden :-\.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Night 1: Drove Sonya and Yolanda

There is no reason not to state that you were bussed if you are a town role. Therefore, Yolanda is very suspicious if Velma is in fact bus driver.

-vote Yolanda

Elizabeth
September 23rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
If it isn't clear, I have Agnosia, so the special names are preaty hard on me at times :(

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
I was driven, I said so many pages ago.

Furthermore, the fact that Claw was shot is proof that Claw was a vigilante, two kills could not have occurred otherwise.

Due to this fact, we can assume two things:
1) Patrick was the neutral killing role
2) The second vigilante is an absolute imbecile and will be more of a hindrance to the town than anything else.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
I was driven, I said so many pages ago.

Furthermore, the fact that Claw was shot is proof that Claw was a vigilante, two kills could not have occurred otherwise.

Due to this fact, we can assume two things:
1) Patrick was the neutral killing role
2) The second vigilante is an absolute imbecile and will be more of a hindrance to the town than anything else.

How do we know 1)?

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Yes stupid me trying to get the arsonist lynched. I'm clearly the worst player in the world for noting that you logged into forum mafia and didn't defend yourself for a long ass time afterward. I'm so bad at the game that we should assume you are innocent. Sorry for even asking anything at all. I'm sure this has been a really painful experience for you and I would like to apologize to you and your loved ones.

Driven Claims: If anyone denies these, they are scum
Night 1: Drove Sonya and Yolanda.
Day 2: I lied about it and was the one who suggested Drug dealer to keep suspicions of a bus driver away.
Night 2: Drove Roger and Candice I think (awaiting reply from Elixir, I can't remember if it was Candice or not, I KNOW I bussed Roger though). If it wasn't Candice it might have been Faye.
Day 3: Got cornered by stupid invest/consig.

JANET, LEARN TO PLAY

OH WAIT. Your defense is that you bus drove someone on night 1. Either you are guilty or you are down in the same category as me for being the worst player in the world.

You bus drove someone on night one. Why would you bus drive someone on night one and why would Yolanda not say a damn thing about it to let us think that Sonya had just been drugged?

I'm sure Faye will come on here and confirm OH WAIT. How handy.

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 05:16 PM
I am seriously facepalming at the second vigi for shooting claw who was a proven vigi as well as janet for outing the busdriver

Candice
September 23rd, 2011, 05:17 PM
You're right, we don't. I got my theory over what Patrick was confused with the apparent 2 vigilantes. I suppose it is possible that there are 3 vigilantes, but that is HIGHLY unlikely, but now the only possibility of Patrick being a neutral killing as I had suspected.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
My New Theory:

Amber the Investigator investigated Faye the Vigilante night 2 who was framed. She got a Grave Robber Result.

Janet can be either an Investigator or a Consigliere. I can't pin her yet.

There are 2 vigilantes so we can account for another random town being taken by that slot.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 05:26 PM
Todd wtf. There hasn't been a 3rd party kill yet and I'm just supposed to let arsonist suspects go unquestioned?

Also, stop assuming she is the bus driver until we can get everyone to confirm her story. Sonya claimed drugs or driving one day then Candice another. An arsonist could could construct half her alibi from that. Then look at what happens to the other half. For one she claims she doesn't know who she drove and that one possibly person is in fact dead and can't answer. The other is someone who never claimed to be driven.

Either way we have a scum I suppose. Either Velma is arsonist or Yolanda is hiding something.

Todd
September 23rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
Arsonist isn't even confirmed. Bus driver is our main protecting role since the medic died night one.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 05:30 PM
The fact that there hasn't been a third party kill screams that there is an arsonist or revolutionary leader. Then Theo claims driver but is actually an exec who is trying to be oh so helpful to us.

Yeah, really bad play on my part. I guess I should just not tell anyone any information until we can't do anything about it.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 05:33 PM
And btw Velma, it is Candice that claimed to be driven not Faye. So we are waiting on Roger and Yolanda.

Theodore
September 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
The fact that there hasn't been a third party kill screams that there is an arsonist or revolutionary leader. Then Theo claims driver but is actually an exec who is trying to be oh so helpful to us.

Yeah, really bad play on my part. I guess I should just not tell anyone any information until we can't do anything about it.

I think you are either completely clueless or are mafia. Let's look at the facts.

Fact: I said my avatar was related to my role after it was certain that Yvette would get lynched.
Fact: I claimed Exec the following day.

Does it make sense for me to say I may be a bus driver/arsonist when I know that Yvette is a town role?
No.

The reason I said that was for a disguiser check in case my target turned out to be mafia. That way, I wouldn't get disguised right after dying. Simple things are sometimes hard to understand for mafia I suppose.

Janet
September 23rd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Does it make sense for me to say I may be a bus driver/arsonist when I know that Yvette is a town role?
No.

The reason I said that was for a disguiser check in case my target turned out to be mafia. That way, I wouldn't get disguised right after dying. Simple things are sometimes hard to understand for mafia I suppose.

Yes it makes sense for you to claim a town role if you don't want to get lynched. If you really are an exec, why on earth would you care about getting killed by a disguiser after you had already won? I suppose you probably can't tell me because of the rules right?