PDA

View Full Version : Day III Discussion: Unknown Fate

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 01:32 AM
Thread will be opened when all pms have been sent.

The Plot Thickens.

It will Take 3 votes to Reveal a player.

Previously Revealed Players::

Candice: The Soul of the Beast

Emerald's role is: Priest!

Emerald's COM name is: Darth Sand!

Members of the Militia Forum:

Jesse
Yolanda
Phillip
Matthew
Patrick
Roger
William
Jerry
Thomas
Olga
Amber
Gladys
Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Faye
Sonya
Delores
Theodore
Jane
Thelma
Nina
Todd
Ralph
Elizabeth
Brian
Janet
Steve
Emerald
Velma
Candice

Graveyard:

Verna: (Medic): Found dead on the sidewalk with premature Rigor Mortis. [Night I]
Joshua: (Citizen): Found dead in his home with a massive glacier in his chest. [Night I]
Yvette: (Stripper): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day II]
Jimmy: (Detective): Found thrown through a working television in an apartment stripped of power. [Night II]
Timothy: (Citizen): Repeatedly shot in the chest with a Militia Standard Issue Rifle. [Night II]

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Janitor [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader)
Random Killing Neutral
Random Neutral
Random Neutral

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Coroner
Militia Extremist
Armorsmith
Priest
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

2 Random Towns have been accounted for.

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 01:45 AM
Seriously timothy?

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:05 AM
Can't really blame the vigil for shooting him, although there WERE better targets. What do we think happened to the missing kill? Did they try to kill candice? Cole? Or was it a heal/block?

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 02:20 AM
So he got a citizen and decided not to play, some people never learn, whatever.
Let's see some epic arsonist double burn today! gogogo

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 02:22 AM
Can't really blame the vigil for shooting him, although there WERE better targets. What do we think happened to the missing kill? Did they try to kill candice? Cole? Or was it a heal/block?

I think they shot Candice. We'll see if she gets accused by mafia today.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 03:44 AM
What DID happen to the orange mafias kill I wonder.

Time will tell.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 04:28 AM
In order of likelihood:

1)Orange attacked an immune at night role - plenty of those around.
2)Orange player sent do the attack was blocked.
3)Another doctor happened.
4)Orange mafia attacked the person who was in jail.
5)Witch happened.
6)Bus driver happened.
7)The designated killer was culted and sent to kill the cult leader so he choose not to.
8)Some ridiculous combination of some of the above - i.e. witch makes orange killer target a person who gets switched with the person who is in jail. :D

Did I miss something?

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
One of those 8 is correct.

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Interesting discussion going on in day chat.

Option 1: Amber is really an investigative role. Faye is actually a Grave Robber. Would fit if he's in the same team as the framer (oranges), seeing how he supported Theodore the sheriff against me. How does Amber know exact roles, though, is beyond me. Faye may very well be the Janitor, as the orange mafia kill is missing. He's hardly a coroner, i can grant that. Faye may also be the framed sheriff.

- Sub-option A: Amber is a culted investigator. Would fit. She wouldn't care if she was wrong, as long as non cult people die.
- Sub-option B: Amber is the consigliere. Same as option A.
- Sub-option C: Amber is a town investigator. I have never seen a scummier investigator claim since mine on fm2. No, actually not even that, i appeared as town before mrsmarter himself claimed invest.

Option 2: Amber is not an investigative role. Jester or Godfather, anything else would not make sense.

That said, both Faye and Brian did not really behave pro-town yesterday. Faye is likely the best lynch target for today. Brian is not dangerous and is not even worth of vigilante's shot atm.

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 04:50 AM
1)Orange attacked an immune at night role - plenty of those around.
2)Orange player sent do the attack was blocked.
4)Orange mafia attacked the person who was in jail.
7)The designated killer was culted and sent to kill the cult leader so he choose not to.

I think one of these.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 05:09 AM
Yeah, some serious action will come today, once the US folk wake up. :)

Amber's claims seems strange because investigator detection gives citizen/GF/cult leader/rebel - of those rebel is least likely. If Brain is not a citizen he is much more likely to be the Godfather of the mafia that framed Yvette. Amber would have much more credibility if he just accused Faye and left his other info hidden for now.

Ahh, enough speculating let's see what happenz.

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Uhh...

- Your Target doesn’t appear noteworthy at all… This probably means they are a Citizen, although it could be Cole MacGrath, Sasha or Laroche
- Your Target seems to attend gatherings as night falls. They could be a Priest, a Reaper or a Rebel

I think Brian falls into the second category. Rebel is still the least likely, i think he's likely a reaper (assuming amber is a real invest)

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 05:20 AM
You know what, let's deadlynch faye and see.

-vote Faye

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 05:29 AM
I see, Amber said - "He is the Revolutionist." so I assumed he is the leader, cos he said THE. He probably meant he was just a recruit - that makes more sense, he might be even a culted town power then or a priest.

Jimmy1
September 23rd, 2011, 05:58 AM
Greetings my dear friends... I want to see what the infamous fruit dealer of New Marais does in the dark of night...

-Vote Delores

I have a feeling that the Faye thing will reveal itself by day's end...

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 06:13 AM
Uhm... it all depends if we want to play like a real town party, or if we just want a preview about the roles. I also think faye will be lynched today.

Just out of curiosity then, i'd like to know what emerald is. But i will stick with faye for now.

Jimmy1
September 23rd, 2011, 06:29 AM
Nah I don't really want to play dead chat like a townie: it's not like it'll help much anyway... I've been a townie for 4 straight forum mafias: when will my luck change?

Jimmy1
September 23rd, 2011, 06:30 AM
Also, if I was a disguiser I would've gladly killed you Velma :-D

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Who are you?

Jimmy1
September 23rd, 2011, 06:47 AM
Ganondorf
FM II: Citizen (Masoned the last night)
FM III: Investigator (Survived until final 6 people)
FM IV: Jailor
FM V: Detective

Sometimes, I just want to be a culted godfather... (sigh)

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
Ah right, you said it in day chat. I forgot. I'm starting not to pay attention, lol.

Well anyway Faye is gonna be lynched, perhaps sooner than expected. I changed my mind, i want to know about Ralph instead. There have been a bunch of people defending him, including some of the stupid-voters on me. It shall reveal at least a small hint of info.

-vote Ralph

Jimmy1
September 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I'm not paying nearly as much attention either... I might vote Ralph later, but for now my curiosity overpowers my thirst for relevant knowledge...

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
So Faye seems to be telling the truth? This game is hilarious.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 01:52 PM
Well faye has to be telling the truth or vigil would have made some shots today. Or he will.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Wonder if theres multipul vigils......

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
theodore just claimed executioner this is getting more and more hilarious

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
theodore just claimed executioner this is getting more and more hilarious

I dont get it.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:28 PM
Seems like vigil is about to make his move.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
So faye got the vigil to waste his day time shot. Probably like he had wanted.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
So faye got the vigil to waste his day time shot. Probably like he had wanted.

Wait wait wait.... Faye is vigil? I didn't think anyone would be that stupid as to not realize that he'd have to wait for elixir to give feedback.....

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 02:38 PM
sucks to be patrick lawl
so what is the deal with amber - disguiser or someone screwed his investigation?

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Faye is most definitely NOT vigilante.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM
So WHY THE HELL DID THE VIGIL SHOOT PATRICK?

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM

WHO FUCKING SHOT ME WHAT THE FUCK.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM

WHO FUCKING SHOT ME WHAT THE FUCK.

I KNOW!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY THE HELL WAS PATRICK SHOT?!?!?!?
Vigil HAS to be like a troll..... Thomas..... Is he actually a vigil?

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
??????????????????
So Faye is not the vigi, but the real vigi that knew Faye is not the vigi choose to shoot the same person as a possible mafia wanted to target. Fuck yeah - can you be more random.
Patrick - who/what are you?

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Sooooo back to night lynching. Targets I believe should be up for dead-lynching:
Alan
Emerald
Jerry
Philip
Rosenberg
Chris
Velma

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:10 PM
Ahh crap a second day time event in one day. Arsonist INC.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Ok so there ARE two vigils.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 03:13 PM
I was janitor again lul

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
Seriously tho? Why did the vigil shoot faye? I'm pretty sure faye was going to be lynched anyways.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
lul indeed :)
why did your mafia team decide not to use janitor cleans?

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
First day verna doesn't really have alot going for it. He could clean the first day but chances are he was going to kill a citizen.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 03:17 PM
Faye / Patrick cant vote for the reveal this day. The rest of you can.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:17 PM
Ok I guess this makes sense to have 2 town killers because the beast cannot be killed by mafia.

Elixir
September 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Ok I guess this makes sense to have 2 town killers because the beast cannot be killed by mafia.

Exactly.

And now they've both day shot.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
Still, why did they waste their shots so early? Shouldn't they have waited another day before shooting the public up? And one on faye? Faye was like 90% likely to be lynched. He could have waited till later.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
In my mind this garenete's the lack of an arsonist and the presence of a revolutonist. To many day roles otherwise.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Still, why did they waste their shots so early? Shouldn't they have waited another day before shooting the public up? And one on faye? Faye was like 90% likely to be lynched. He could have waited till later.

I was never going to be lynched. You're on crack if you think I was. The stars aligned for me. Even if someone didn't shoot patrick I would of lived. I had a plan that would of let me stay alive for even longer.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Also Yayap is Candice and he's some neutral evil role.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:28 PM
You batantly lied to everyone. You said you SHOT patricia and got invurerable back, then you claim that you said you were going to shoot patricia not that you already had. If they didnt lynch you I'd be nothing short of dumbfounded fake-claw.

We KNOW. Hes the goddamn beast. Read the goddamn post by elixir at top of page.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
We KNOW. Hes the goddamn beast. Read the goddamn post by elixir at the top of the thread*.

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
So uh, did you actually choose not to sanitize n1? If so, why? I would never choose not to use my action just to mess things up. You know this is how it end up, lol. And since i didn't block you... what happened?

Also what happend to your kill last night?

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
Can I reveal my role now?

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Also what happend to your kill last night?

They targeted Candice. According to this statement anyways.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
lets vote someone
-vote Emerald

patrick, sure we are all dead guys here, we have no secrets from each other :D

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Verna that statement suggests that elixir isn't allowing him to reveal.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Why not....

-vote emerald

Theres probably a citizen or two on my list.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
meh, I was really expecting arso to make a move by now, i will be disappointed if there isn't one
having both cult and revolution in the same game seems kinda redundant

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
Uhm... i don't think you are forbidden to reveal here in dead chat. There are no roles who interact with the deads, so... as long as cheating is not involved, i see no harm in revealing. Final choice is obviously yours. I'd also like to know who the other oranges are, if you agree to reveal them.

Also emerald is a target i'd like to know about, but since elixir is not online, i'll wait to hear from patrick and faye before casting my vote.

Verna
September 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
yeah, what Raiden said :)
any info would be welcome, I want to spoil myself as much as possible

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Steve
Jesse
Jane

Steve is framer
Jesse is Enforcer
Jane is disguiser

I didn't lie to anyone. I was perfectly fine with claiming Patrick was GF. When he died I had never said that I got the PM back and it made it look like it was just really delayed. If you think I would of been lynched you're stupid.

My plan was to have Jesse commit suicide and to sanitize it. I'd act like I would be screwed, but try to say "Guys I shot him. Orange mafia killed someone else and cleaned him to frame me" or something like that. Jane would of also killed because Jane is suppose to make a sweeping accusation today that she disguises out of. That's why she was one of the only ones against me. So when we realized that she was Mafia it'd look better for me.

My plan is never to win, but to have fun. Winning is usually a side effect of having fun, but I just wanted to cause so much confusion that the town had no idea what to do. I didn't count on any vig kills or anything crazy happening. I claimed Claw because I knew if someone investigated me they'd think I was framed. I didn't count on the investigator ignoring everything that's been said.

In the majority of the towns eyes I was a vigilante that shot patrick and was talking to Elixir on skype and he didn't realize I sent a PM until later. If you didn't think that then you're being an ass and lying.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM
Well town is in luck, they got fucking lucky with their shot due to Faye the Fagtardo.

I was the RED MAFIA CONSORT LOLZ

I will not reveal my allies however.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
Also I was legitimately healed last night. Real gay that I am deads.

Yvette
September 23rd, 2011, 04:21 PM
Oh my god lol, town just got back some chances of victory.

I knew i was right about steve, fuck.

Also ok, let's lynch emerald then

-vote emerald

Just one question Patrick, what is your last mafia role?

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
It's framer

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 04:28 PM
you think I would of been lynched you're stupid.

In the majority of the towns eyes I was a vigilante that shot patrick and was talking to Elixir on skype and he didn't realize I sent a PM until later. If you didn't think that then you're being an ass and lying.

.... Uh huh..... No..... Complete bullcrap, several people were begining to realize that you were nothing but bullcrap. I've been double checking and I dont think ANYONE tried to defend you. Jane decided that it was time to drop you.... He didn't think others would believe your bullcrap of a story, don't try to force your bullcrap on others in night as well as day.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
You're right. Jane totally didn't get information from me to drop night 3 and to accuse someone today. I totally made that up and it's not true.

Also, Why would anyone of shot Patrick? They wouldn't. I claimed I shot him. Waited. He died. There's nothing more to the story than that. I never said I got a PM back from Elixir. I explained everything pretty thoroughly. Of course none of that matters since another vigilante killed me. Everything is easy to say "Oh I totally knew you were bad" in retrospect.

Things happened and I adjusted. I'll never learn to just keep my mouth shut.

We attacked Patrick last night and we didn't use a clean because I didn't want anyone to follow me and see I arrived at a dead body.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Oh my god lol, town just got back some chances of victory.

I knew i was right about steve, fuck.

Also ok, let's lynch emerald then

-vote emerald

Just one question Patrick, what is your last mafia role?

Grave Digger duder or whatever it is.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 04:39 PM
Grave Digger duder or whatever it is.

YAAAAAAAAAYYYY...... Thanks elixir I wasn't sure if he was in the game.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 04:42 PM
Also, Why would anyone of shot Patrick? They wouldn't. I claimed I shot him. Waited. He died. There's nothing more to the story than that. I never said I got a PM back from Elixir. I explained everything pretty thoroughly. Of course none of that matters since another vigilante killed me. Everything is easy to say "Oh I totally knew you were bad" in retrospect.

As true as it would be stupid to shoot patrick, you were caught in a lie. Theres no denying it, yet you still tried. You DID NOT say you were going to shoot patrick. You said you had already shot him and he turned up invurerable, or you were an idiot and thought elixir doesnt give feedback on role occurances. No, your an idiot you were as good as dead if town had half a brain.

/ignore

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
WTF! LOLOLOLOLOL

Ascended you're ignorant.

Here is what I said happened:
Claw talks to elixir on skype
Elixir talks back to claw
Claw sends PM to Elixir
Claw thinks "Hmm must be GF if he isn't dying" Elixir went away too
Claw accuses Patrick
Elixir comes back sees PM stops day and kills Patrick
Claw realizes that his shot was delayed.
Claw apologizes for accusing him, but now everyone should realize that he is really vig.

Do you see how that works out? That's what I was explaining to everyone. Even though my original plan was to say he was GF I had never said I got a PM back from Elixir. I just said he responded. I made it clear that it was on Skype where he responded.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Here is what I said happened:
Claw talks to elixir on skype
Elixir talks back to claw
Claw sends PM to Elixir
Claw thinks "Hmm must be GF if he isn't dying" Elixir went away too
Claw accuses Patrick
Elixir comes back sees PM stops day and kills Patrick
Claw realizes that his shot was delayed.
Claw apologizes for accusing him, but now everyone should realize that he is really vig.

Do you see how that works out? That's what I was explaining to everyone. Even though my original plan was to say he was GF I had never said I got a PM back from Elixir. I just said he responded. I made it clear that it was on Skype where he responded.

Screw it. Fake-Claw you stupid moronic idiot. No vigil would think that their kill didn't go through because their target was a GF unless elixir tells them otherwise. No town would think that your a vigil because you say PATRICK IS GF LOLOLOLOLOL CUZ I DAY-SHOT HIM AND HE ISN't DEAD, BUT OH WAIT I DID SUCCESSFULY DAYSHOT HIM CUZ HE ISNT GF.

Vigil may use his shot to confirm who he is, but he'd never be stupid enough to believe that no PM means his target is GF when it has been confirmed that both targets are informed of invurerabilities.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
This is the first time anyone has ever gotten the ability to day kill as vig. You have no idea nor does anyone else have any idea of what a person would do with a day shot.

I'm not fake claw either. I might as well claim I'm claw next game so no one believes it holy fuck.

Patrick
September 23rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Caught in claw fallout.

R.I.P. Patrick 9/23/11

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Faye.... I utterly refuse that you are really claw. Claw isn't a moron. You are clearly a moron. We can know how something will happen without having field tests. Vigil will use his day shot to get around witchs busdrivers consorts, confirm hes a vigil get information out of somebody by threatening to shoot.

A good vigil will wait intill he believes theres no time left to use his day shot, and certainly wouldnt reveal this goddamn early in fear of witches. You did not have such fears. Why would you waste your day shot NOW? Why wouldnt you just wait till night time and use your night time shot that isnt extremely valuable?

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Well my mistake, people are moronic enough to believe the story. At least some people are.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hey bitches vote someone I wanna see who's what

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
We voted emerald up were waiting for elixir to get back to us on it.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Oh that's right there's not that many of you guys. I only saw a few votes

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 10:10 PM
Olga was never active. No matter what his role, it was a mistake on Elixir not finding a replacement night 1. However, what exactly are we going to learn preasureing him? He has never logged on before, so why will a couple votes make and difference what so ever? Pure lurking like this is not nearly enough to warant lynching this person, so I'm going to have to say, if you must preasure a lurker, pick a different lurker. Jesse made 26 day 1, 2 day 2. Joshua made 76 posts day 1, and 0 day

Someone didn't get the goddamn memo.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 10:19 PM
So elixir whos hosting the next forum mafia anyways.

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Rev

Then Illidan and Raiden

Then Yayap and someone probably

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 11:15 PM
Opening the betting table. How many jaws do you think will drop when they realize faye isn't a vigil?

Faye
September 23rd, 2011, 11:40 PM
I do not believe you are honestly this stupid. Claw HAS to be a vigilante. This is the only explanation of the events of today. The fact that he was shot proves his role because it means there were two day shots and the first one was done by Claw. There is almost 0 chance that there are 3 vigilantes.

LULUL

I told you I was clear as fuck if I wasn't shot.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 11:52 PM
Well I believe my thoughts were justified at the time, although thats CANDICE the soul of the beast. I guess my pressence in dead chat made me thought it was obvious when it appearntly wasnt obvious enough. Regardless I still dont see why they think your a vigil. Still maybe you would have been lynched, alot of people weren't ready to believe you were vigil just cuz he got shot.

Why did you claim vigil anyways? The vigil would made the shot would have shot you into the next millenium if you did not mention that you didn't make the shot or the other vigil who didn't make the shot would have shot you thinking that 3 vigils wasnt possible.

Joshua
September 23rd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Why did you claim vigil anyways? The vigil that* made the shot would have shot you

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I actually claimed that I shot the one dude at night because it was fast and I needed to claim something so I just came up with Vigi in my head. Once I imagine up a role claim I become that role. I just wrote that I killed him solidify it completely forgetting the fact that not only does the real vig know, but he can shoot me. My entire plan had nothing to do with the kill from the previous night either so it had no reason to be said. Had I not said that the vig wouldn't of killed me and I might be possibly winning at least for another day.

However this troll vig is a cock and should of been modkilled instead of shooting Patrick IMO. (Unless culted of course)((Because seriously I'd be 100% cleared and be able to be brought into cult))((((But we had an enforcer))))

I was going to have our enforcer commit suicide and I'd clean him. Then I could say "Well wtf they cleaned him so I couldn't prove"

Coroner would eventually find out what happened, but we had 2 days of kills going through for that to be a problem.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Meh... alot of people thought patrick was fishy. Maybe it was justified regardless of whether or not it cleared you.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Why did you claim vigil anyways? The vigil that made the shot would have shot you into the next millenium if you did. Not to mention that if you said you didn't shoot the guy the other vigil who didn't make the shot would have shot you thinking that 3 vigils wasnt possible.*

Yvette
September 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM
There is one simple reason not to believe you were a vigilante. No town role would have voted me yesterday basing on theodore's case. It was built on complete crap. As i said, either it was supported by mafia or by the worst noobs ever. Now that elixir informed us that i have been framed and investigated night 1, you or theodore could have been sheriffs (although only us would know), but definitely not vigilante. Now the fact that Theodore pseudorevealed as executioner i don't really think he's the sheriff anymore. He's either the real exe or arso/red mafia with goon.

That said, i must admit that quite a lot of people believed you were really a vigi, so i'm not really sure you would actually have been lynched. Anyway, either you or Amber would have been lynched today, there were so many connections involved that you wouldn't have escaped a night shot or tomorrow's lynch regardless.

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Revealing Emerald... then ill read the thread.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Hmmm can you tell us if he was the orginal priest? Good dead lynch tho.

Jimmy1
September 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Fancy that, I never would've thought he was a priest...

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM
You were framed. I thought he was pulling a Yayap(got a sheriff read)((He still may very well be sheriff faking exe to avoid death)). You lied about something that was in my mind trivial, but the more I thought about the more it was likely to be true. I was playing as a citizen day 1 and felt the need to help people I thought were trying to vote.

However, a vigilante may have done what I did just to fake citizen. Citizens usually will just pick one side of an argument and stick with it. They have to act somewhat confident or else they seem wishy washy and may be seen as a mafia. They have no evidence to go on other than what others tell them.

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Ascended, Claw = Faye.

Discussion closed.

And yes, Emerald is the original priest.

Yvette
September 24th, 2011, 01:00 AM
I knew she was Darth Sand.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM
However, a vigilante may have done what I did just to fake citizen. Citizens usually will just pick one side of an argument and stick with it. They have to act somewhat confident or else they seem wishy washy and may be seen as a mafia. They have no evidence to go on other than what others tell them.

What extactly are you talking about? Cuz I didn't see anything you did that a vigil would also do.

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 01:42 AM
There's nothing a vigilante would do. Vigilantes don't act any different than another town role. Town power roles fake citizens and citizens fake town power roles. It's all in the fact of how active you are. The more active you are the more exciting your role is to you. You can tell when some people are faking it, but others are just playing because they like their role and others are just not interested because they don't like their role.

You can't say "Oh he's being aggressive he must be Vigilante" Because being aggressive means so many different things in Mafia. I could be town power role, I could be cit faking town power, I could be mafia faking cit faking town power. Aggressive usually means you are in the game, excited, and don't want to lose. I always play as a citizen. I always play the same. You'll never see my playstyle differentiate between games unless I am accused and forced to play differently according to what I am presented with. I had to make a transition from acting like cit to acting like vig, but I could only do that by making sure everything I say previous to that possibly happening is to act like a power role that is acting like a cit. I can achieve this by being interested, but be a follower. I realized last game that I couldn't claim the opposite of my role (Coroner in both cases) because it's too obvious. I'd have a better shot at people thinking I was framed. That's why I claimed I was Claw early. I did it for the reasons I publicly said (Not wanting to die and for student to come to me), but also because I wanted people to think "Out of all of the random people I could check why would I check the only person who claimed who he was and expect him not to be framed" Sadly that didn't work. WIFOM beat me.

Everything is easier in retrospec, but you learn and you grow. You start off in a familiar environment, but you want more. They enter an unfamilar situation, but adapt to it as needed. They finally get what they want, but pay a huge price. They go back to the familiar setting having learned something along the way. This is what creates a hero. You don't build rome overnight and you can't cut corners. Every tale has it's hero and every hero has it's tale, but if that hero's name is Claw then that tale will end in fail.

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Tbh, I wouldnt have claimed Claw day 1, but thats just me.

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 01:53 AM
But you're not Claw. Silly goose.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM
There's nothing a vigilante would do.

Perhaps, but theres plenty you did that a vigil WOULDN'T do.

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 02:07 AM
There's nothing a vigilante would do.

Perhaps, but theres plenty you did that a vigil WOULDN'T do.

Again, no there isn't WIFOM proves I could act like anything and be anything else.

"You acted like arson"
I did it so I wouldn't die.

"You acted like citizen"
I did it so I wouldn't die.

"You acted like Vigilante"
I did it so you would think I was a cit so I wouldn't die.

"You acted scummy"
I did it so I could see who agreed and disagreed with me.(Yayap is doing this to figure out who his allies are)

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 02:12 AM
You claimed early without reason, you could have waited. You had no fear of a witch not even an ounce, instead of trying to shoot patrick at night you decided to do it at day. Why waste a day shot so early? You acted scummy in general but ya..... I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but this is just off the top of my head.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Ok, nevermind. Lynch me. Out of all the people I could of shot I shot the fucking GF who can't die. Are you fucking joking me?

Patrick is GF.

You immediately assumed that patricia was an invurerable role, didn't give time for elixir to come back with the details. No one would assume that after 6 minutes of not getting information back that their target was invurerable. (flaw in story) Let alone assume that him not coming back with information ment that hes invurerable.

I don't think ANYONE thought yvette was a jester, why were you trying to act like a noble man and be the hammer vote, on a town power role no less? Mafia? What a surprise.

Patrick wouldn't have claimed to be healed unless he knew he was healed, as there aren't that many medics and one would have called him out. (relatively sure theres only one addtional medic) So that means he isn't godfather and thus knew you were bullcrap.

You claimed elixir sped responded to your pm (Within 6 minutes, wowza elixir is blazing fast) which ment that you for CERTAIN were scum or a vigil. Which ment that because patrick was obviously not invur for reasons above, thus you were not vigil.

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 03:12 AM
It doesnt matter what you think is right
You wont know for sure till night
There are many roles he could be
No point trying to meta it out im trying to make you see.

Fuck yeah freestylin'

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 03:14 AM
The kill itself happened long after you said you attempted to do it. Now I dont think 4 hours is short enough for elixir to have just not seen it, unless he had like gone to sleep for the night or went to bank or some crap. Your arguements on lynching escort day 2 were rather weak. Well I'm done, I'm sure theres more but got alot of them out there.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 03:18 AM
It doesnt matter what you think is right
You wont know for sure till night
There are many roles he could be
No point trying to meta it out im trying to make you see.

Fuck yeah freestylin'

Not a huge fan of rap. GJ tho.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Got one more, you never explained "your" first kill. Why would someone kill timothy rather then a more promising target? Sure hes a lurker but a lurker can be handled, the real threats are the people who can manipulate day chat for their own devices.

Jimmy1
September 24th, 2011, 09:45 AM
(facepalm) even though the vigs both found mafia, the town is still all but screwed in my opinion...

Yvette
September 24th, 2011, 10:18 AM
(facepalm) even though the vigs both found mafia, the town is still all but screwed in my opinion...

Agreed. Although if the lynch is successful and the vigis don't screw up, town still has a chance. I didn't think i'd say that by now.

By the way i'd be surprised if yolanda and thelma are town, just as i was surprised to see timothy.

Honestly, i don't think i will allow such lurkers to play in my fm. At the very least they will be warned and replaced soon. I will accept it as part of a strategy, if they shows interest in the game. It's not like we lack players, anyway.

Joshua
September 24th, 2011, 01:17 PM
The vigil's still have 3 shots, they may yet save town.

Verna
September 24th, 2011, 01:39 PM
player Yolanda should be mod killed, not voted

Jimmy1
September 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Player Steve should've been dead awhile ago :P

Patrick
September 24th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Player Steve should've been dead awhile ago :P

Player Patrick should be alive, troll vigis ftl :(

Jimmy1
September 24th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Is this the Krusty Krab?

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I'm mod killing William and he's not getting dead chat.

Faye
September 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Thomas is also fucking Narks

Elixir
September 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Procyon argues otherwise.

I can't prove it so Thomas stays for now.

I think Thomas is Caress/Steak tbh

Jimmy1
September 24th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Wait a second... is Delores the armorsmith? She "accidentally" typed vest instead of best once today, and this would explain why I, of all people, received a vest night 1 (because I went along with her trolling)...

Joshua
September 25th, 2011, 12:59 AM
An interesting theory, to say the very least. Theres no other armorsmith suspects ATM, so why not?

Jimmy1
September 25th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Being dead is boring T.T