PDA

View Full Version : The Dungeon: night 5

Pages : [1] 2 3

FM Ferengi
September 8th, 2013, 04:42 PM
With no other structures of significance left to explore, the entire expedition congregates in the Dungeon tonight. Although the Eldercity by itself may qualify to be named a dungeon by adventuring folk, these deep pits and lightless holding cells that were carved right out of the cavernous rocks truly honour such a name. This must have been where prisoners were kept.

Inside the guardhouse, which the expedition passes through to reach the dungeon, stands a table which has had fifteen squares cut into its surface with a knife. Strangely enough, the squares are now empty again. There’s also a small weapon rack that still holds an old warhammer. Down below, there are fifteen cells in total. Aerie points out the text that has been carved into the walls of each of the cells so the newcomers may better understand the situation and lend their aid in solving this devious puzzle.

1 – Three zombies are feasting on the brains of all the people in the dining hall. How many dead bodies are there in the dining hall?
A: 6
B: 5
C: 8
D: 7

2 – How many attunements can the shadow adepts perform per night?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

3 – What is the answer to question twelve?
A: B
B: C
C: A
D: D

4 - Assuming no suicides are committed and no heartwarders exist, what is - in theory - the maximum number of expedition members that could die on the second night?
A: 16
B: 10
C: 35
D: 36

5 – What is the next question with the same answer as this one?
A: 6
B: 7
C: 8
D: 9

6 – Gnomes only work in
A: Groups of 2
B: Groups of 3
C: Groups of 5
D: Groups of 7

7 – Did you submit an answer to question eleven?
A: YES
B: YES
C: YES
D: YES

8 - The only odd numbered question with answer A is...
A: Question 15
B: Question 5
C: Question 3
D: Question 13

9 - Assuming the expedition fails one night puzzle and all roles - living or dead - are unique at the time, how many expedition members could in theory receive clues in their feedback on that night?
A: 5
B: 6
C: 7
D: 8

10 - The number of questions preceding this one with the same answer as this question is:
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

11 – Did you submit an answer to question seven?
A: NO
B: NO
C: NO
D: NO

12 – What is the answer to question three?
A: B
B: A
C: D
D: C

13 – How many additional members joined the expedition on the first day in Baldur’s Gate on top of the number that was originally planned to set foot in the Eldercity?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

14 - The answer to questions thirteen and fifteen are how many letters apart?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

15 – It takes how many gnomes to put out the chandelier in the dining hall?
A: the number of A’s
B: the number of B’s
C: the number of C’s
D: the number of D’s

So far, it cannot be denied that solving the local mysteries has at least provided some insights into the way the Inner Sanctum might be opened. So maybe this locale holds some information as well. The question is if anyone considers it worth the risk to try after the imprisonment of the last volunteer...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder:
Each group must vote for a “volunteer” to test their solution. Note that someone can be forced to take this position against their will. Whoever gets the most votes will be charged with the task. In case of a tie, the volunteer will be randomised to break the tie.

Voting for a volunteer uses the same formatting as voting to lynch someone, with [ vote ] [ /vote ] tags around their name. A majority doesn’t lock the vote. The tally at the end of the night is used.

Solutions can be proposed by anyone, whether they’re chosen as volunteer or not. A solution is proposed in the puzzle chat using the following format:

-propose solution

Unfortunately for the explorers, all of these locations are heavily trapped. If a wrong answer is given by the volunteer, he has a 66% chance of being struck by a trap and die. Having no proposed solution counts as a wrong answer.

If he is correct though, he will be awarded with a clue in his night feedback PM and the puzzle location will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player List:
FM Jan
FM Nalia
FM Dynaheir
FM Tiax
FM Kagain
FM Jaheira
FM Cernd
FM Xzar
FM Aerie
FM Montaron
FM Branwen
FM Korgan
FM Keldorn
FM Coran
FM Yeslick
FM Ajantis
FM Kivan
FM Khalid
FM Xan
FM Haer-Dalis
FM Valygar
FM Faldorn
FM Yoshimo
FM Garrick

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Why are we all in here?

FM Aerie
Did we get 2 puzzles solved last night?

FM Montaron
Hahahahaha. Nice try, Cernd!

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Did we get 2 puzzles solved last night?

there were only two puzzles last night, we solved one of them

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Anyone else repeatedly refreshing the graveyard or just me?

FM Xzar
Oh damn, WHAT'S UP!

FM Xan
rapidly refreshing the whole site here

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Cool, we get Day 2.0. Well, it's true, I am a coward. But to be fair, we don't need to risk any additional Townies to possible lunatic. Ok, let's crack this shit.

So, answer to 4 is 36?

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:45 PM
That...flip. Holy fuck all of my lynch choices have been shit this game.

Confidence -1000

FM Kivan
WE LYNCHED THE SCUM GUYS!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Wow, Jaheira is fucked, huh?

FM Aerie
Quartermaster? that was totally unexpected

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM
That...flip. Holy fuck all of my lynch choices have been shit this game.

Confidence -1000

DAT QUARTERMASTER

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM
can we go ahead and
FM Yoshimo
please

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:47 PM
er actually

Hey Cernd, was that a fake unvote?

FM Kivan
Btw, I think Keldorn is scum too...Just because he is my Town read and apparently Cult Master only recruits strong Town Reads.

FM Aerie
the day ended befeore he voted anyway

FM Yeslick
I have no chance of getting recruited by the Cult now, with me being scummy as fuck. It was the one way I tried to redeem myself.

I am a Cleric. Wanted a Student because I'm unconvertable (assumed Prophet would go for me since it'd be a 2 for 1 if I had a Student). Tried to fake being investigative, being Town killing, but I don't think it's gonna work out. I feel pretty bad opposing every good lynch and being part of every bad lynch. .-. I don't want to be a wanker.

FM Montaron
Hahahahaha. Oh my god this is hilarious.

Good job for believing Shar-Teel as long as you did, guys. Really.
Tables have turned now.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:48 PM
WE LYNCHED THE SCUM GUYS!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Wow, Jaheira is fucked, huh?

Jah is un-CC'd mason leader who had a bad read on Shar, so no he's not

FM Yoshimo
That was a perfect example of going all-in with 72 and flopping:

7 7 7

Quartermaster lynch is an amazing result but even now I see nothing more than a straw case. Either you got lucky by shooting in the dark, somebody had more information than they pretended, or somebody has a pro-scumdar.

FM Garrick
FM Garrick would like to point out how bad FM Jaheira and FM Yoshimo look right now.

FM Jaheira as the top pick for Prophet and FM Yoshimo for something scummy.

FM Ajantis is a shining beacon of town for guiding FM Garrick to pressure FM Shar-Teel about the student claim.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I have no chance of getting recruited by the Cult now, with me being scummy as fuck. It was the one way I tried to redeem myself.

I am a Cleric. Wanted a Student because I'm unconvertable (assumed Prophet would go for me since it'd be a 2 for 1 if I had a Student). Tried to fake being investigative, being Town killing, but I don't think it's gonna work out. I feel pretty bad opposing every good lynch and being part of every bad lynch. .-. I don't want to be a wanker.

Xan needs to walk that off

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:49 PM
N1 - Yoshimo
N2 - Alora
N3 - Roleblocked (Purposely withheld for a bit)
N4 - Trying the riddle
N5 - Probably remove Curse from someone I like

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Jah is un-CC'd mason leader who had a bad read on Shar, so no he's not

That doesn't say much as the lone Harper wouldn't risk CCing and losing.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM
can we go ahead and FM Yoshimo please At least make a case. I can defend myself against arguments, not against vote tags.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I think we should focus on solving the main puzzle tonight, we should be able to do it with the clues we have now. We simply have to assign some people to submit answers to maximise our chance of success

FM Garrick
Also FM Garrick does not know if FM Garrick should say this but FM Garrick knows that FM Jaheira is not the Harper Paragon. FM Garrick can prove it but FM Garrick does not want to out the real Harper Paragon at least for now.

FM Yoshimo
So Shar-teel bussed Mazzy from the start? Amazing.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I think jaheira is the PROPHET!

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Jaheira would be immune to the real paragon and then he could simply claim that he was roleblocked when he was purged by the paragon.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM
That doesn't say much as the lone Harper wouldn't risk CCing and losing.

Gotta agree here. The lack of CC definitely counts for something but it's far from proof.

FM Yoshimo
Also FM Garrick does not know if FM Garrick should say this but FM Garrick knows that FM Jaheira is not the Harper Paragon. FM Garrick can prove it but FM Garrick does not want to out the real Harper Paragon at least for now. FM Garrick, the number of things that you have said you can prove and show that have turned out to be utter bullshit. Please, stop saying these things, they are counter-productive. Either present your information, or keep quiet. Pretending you have info that later turns out to be highly inaccurate doesn't help us at all.

FM Garrick
The real Harper should not reveal. FM Garrick knows you are not FM Jaheira and FM Garrick will push against FM Jaheira once the Inner Sanctum is unsealed.

Do not reveal yourself. FM Garrick has proof that the Harper Paragon is not FM Jaheira.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Lol that flip. I regret nothing. I listened to my gut, came up with a way to fix things if I was wrong about her, and did what I thought was best. I can only hope the Bhaalspawn kill me so I don't waste town's day lynching me.

Oh snap. Prophet would want that. Gg. I screwed up. C'est la vie. I shall meet my love in the afterlife soon.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Lol that flip. I regret nothing. I listened to my gut, came up with a way to fix things if I was wrong about her, and did what I thought was best. I can only hope the Bhaalspawn kill me so I don't waste town's day lynching me.

Oh snap. Prophet would want that. Gg. I screwed up. C'est la vie. I shall meet my love in the afterlife soon.

You are the prophet!

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Jaheira will try to recruit a bhaalspawn tonight! I hope we have a bard so she can be roleblocked.

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Yo cleric, if i ever get doused, will you remove the douse from me?

This way arson wont bother dousing me to begin with

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Nope not prophet. If you want I can come up with another claim, but then I'd be Branwen 2.0

FM Aerie

I will reveal the arson to you if he douses anyone other then Xzar

FM Coran
Sup, I couldn't connect to sc2mafia last day and I gave up.
Now I'm here and gratz on lynching the quartermaster.

What happened with the train on Branwen?

(I got some page to read so if someone could do a recap of what happened, that would be great.)

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Nope not prophet. If you want I can come up with another claim, but then I'd be Branwen 2.0 Nah, you'd still be 3 town claims short of Branwen 2.0

FM Garrick
Potential Spy Feedback:

Your target is fanatical in their convictions. They must be an Avenger, the Duke, a Harper Paragon, a Heartwarder, a Lunatic or the Prophet.

FM Garrick knows that FM Jaheira is not the Harper Paragon. FM Garrick is pretty sure that FM Jaheira claimed within his spy pairing and is the Prophet. The evidence against FM Jaheira is mounting.

FM Aerie
Nope not prophet. If you want I can come up with another claim, but then I'd be Branwen 2.0

So you are claiming to not be the mason leader? What is your real role?

FM Dynaheir
Answers I am sure are correct:

1:
2: D
3: A
4: D
5:
6:
7:
8: C
9: D
10:
11:
12: B
13: B
14:
15:

Explanation of 9:

Roles required: Student, Diviner, Ritualist, Monk, Shaman, Graverobber, Thief, Adventurer 1, Adventurer 2

Before the night in question:
-Student chooses Diviner as master
-Diviner dies, Student becomes Diviner
-Graverobber steals Diviner's ability

The night in question:
-StudentDiviner/Graverobber/Thief target a living player with clues
-Ritualist/Monk target a dead player with clues
-Shaman calls on dead Diviner to get a clue from a living player
-Adventurers 1+2 get clues from the puzzle.

Roles with clues: Monk, Ritualist, Student, Diviner, Graverobber, Thief, Adventurer 1, Adventurer 2.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Don't help the scums solve this puzzle.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM

(I got some page to read so if someone could do a recap of what happened, that would be great.)

Town can not manage to remain alive. I shall rise again!

There, Bhaal, now you don't have to answer.

FM Garrick
September 8th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Don't help the scums solve this puzzle.

FM Dynaheir is most likely scum. FM Garrick did not use FM Garrick's night action on FM Dynaheir yet so FM Garrick is not completely sure.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 06:04 PM

If you promise to not disguise again, I will promise it.

Don't bother disguising me, I still have 2 Anti-Disguiser codes.

If I am doused, Aerie, will you reveal the Necro?

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Jaheira has claimed Prophet, Branwen is an Assassin.

FM Jan
I will reveal the arson to you if he douses anyone other then Xzar

Thank you :)

FM Dynaheir
Woop, dat double quote.

Aerie, what's your angle? Do you plan to forfeit this puzzle entirely and use it only as a lynch? I definitely think it's solvable. Inner Sanctum opens soon but there's no reason not to try for the last clue - if it's like the "High Priest always lies" one Ajantis gave, it could prove vital to making sense of the clues we already have.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I will reveal him if he douses anyone other then xzar. Did anyone else notice how xzar sheep voted on shar-teel just after shaar was hammered?

FM Garrick
FM Garrick would like to repeat that FM Jaheira is not the Harper Paragon. The real Harper Paragon should not reveal but FM Garrick wants everyone to know that it is not FM Jaheira.

FM Tiax
I wanted to believe you shar-teel but your story is falling apart too close to the end of the day. I don't understand why you tried to fake the cipher test. I also do not see how Jaheira, a self proclaimed Paragon, can be so sure you are a student. Going beyond reason to believe someone is good is my ultimate scum tell.

My ultimate scum tell has yet to fail me.

FM Yeslick
Actually I just realized Shar-Teel would never have been lynched if I didn't force her to make a claim.

Confidence + 1000

FM Garrick
September 8th, 2013, 06:07 PM
FM Faldorn

FM Yeslick
Harper Paragon should not reveal. I will find you myself, I know you have left clues.

FM Jan
Anybody got a list of night 1 members?

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 06:08 PM
FM Dynaheir is most likely scum. FM Garrick did not use FM Garrick's night action on FM Dynaheir yet so FM Garrick is not completely sure.

Dunno why you've got such a FoS on me, Garrick. We've found out before that your claims are 90% BS. And unless you are making a seriously ballsy claim, this statement is inconsistent with previous claims of yours.

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:08 PM
I will reveal him if he douses anyone other then xzar. Did anyone else notice how xzar sheep voted on shar-teel just after shaar was hammered?

I do not need him to reveal if I was doused though

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Oh gosh LOL I did not know that was prophet pairing. I honestly don't know if I should reclaim. I'm good Bhaalspawn kill wifom as it is. Plus, Cult is down many members, so Bhaalspawn would be retarded to claim leadership at this point. With sanctum closed, spawn can hit me and if I'm prophet, I don't die and you have your rb target till sanctum opens. If I'm not prophet, I die and you don't waste lynch. And a spawn gets town points for killing me. So long as this happens pre sanctum, it will work.

Really at this stage I'm doing damage control on what I've done. I did not expect to have to do this, but it seems now I do.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Huh. I guess I keep my no mislynches record.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM
FM Garrick would like to repeat that FM Jaheira is not the Harper Paragon. The real Harper Paragon should not reveal but FM Garrick wants everyone to know that it is not FM Jaheira.

It's completely fucking useless doing this again and again.

If you have proper info, then reveal it.

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Hei guise anyone notice how aerierie always says da same stuff n shit. meng so scum douse arrie pls o/wise im gon reveal u LoLoLoL

FM Cernd
Oh, look: Yoshimo is here!
FM Yoshimo

FM Aerie
I do not need him to reveal if I was doused though

Is the douse removed from you when you disguise?

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM

Nope, host said i dont switch body, I just miminic the person, its like im safana, covered in gasoline and wearing Jan's clothes

FM Garrick
September 8th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Dunno why you've got such a FoS on me, Garrick. We've found out before that your claims are 90% BS. And unless you are making a seriously ballsy claim, this statement is inconsistent with previous claims of yours.

FM Garrick will not be tarnished by cultscum like FM Dynaheir. FM Dynaheir just wants FM Garrick's role in exposing FM Shar-Teel and FM Jaheira to go unnoticed.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Day 5 has no opening PR! I'm sad!:(

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:15 PM

It's not, I've asked.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I will lol in dead chat if Garrick's ml is the real prophet. But I know I need to die now. Please, Bhaalspawn, if you are serious about allying with Town, do this. If I am Harper, then I die before I can convert and you kill my faction. If I am cult, you -1 enemy. If I am town... then I deserve to die for my mistake.

Inb4 I get called opportunistic avenger.

Please if you think I am not Harper do not reveal it. The wifom will encourage Bhaalspawn to kill me.

Day end of 4 still has no rp too :p

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Oh, look: Yoshimo is here!
FM Yoshimo

Arguments plox

FM Cernd
Arguments plox
I want you dead. You must die.

FM Yeslick
Jaheira is falling apart.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM
I want you dead. You must die.

Cernd's track record is flawless. He deserves a sheep vote.
FM Yoshimo

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM
safana, covered in gasoline and wearing Jan's clothes

Damn, that's hot.

Anyway, I'm going to assume that Keldorn lied and I'll present possible solution for main riddle.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Full case against Yoshimo in progress, but for now, the interview from Day 3.
Student here. The cult does not need another player given our inability to lynch to lynch scummy players.

I will not link up until after the main sanctum is opened. I will be submitting an answer every night until it is opened. All explorers should do the same.

Cernd, Mazzy or Anomen should absolutely be the lynch for today. If I had to settle, I'd settle on Khalid.

Do not lynch Haer-Dalis, Yoshimo, or Branwen. Especially don't lynch Branwen.

Look into Safana and Vicionia. At least one is scum.

If you put the puzzle into a deductive reasoning chart similar to the one below, it should prove beneficial.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Full case against Yoshimo in progress

Lawl, this should be good.

FM Yeslick
Full case against Yoshimo in progress, but for now, the interview from Day 3.
Student here. The cult does not need another player given our inability to lynch to lynch scummy players.

I will not link up until after the main sanctum is opened. I will be submitting an answer every night until it is opened. All explorers should do the same.

Cernd, Mazzy or Anomen should absolutely be the lynch for today. If I had to settle, I'd settle on Khalid.

Do not lynch Haer-Dalis, Yoshimo, or Branwen. Especially don't lynch Branwen.

Look into Safana and Vicionia. At least one is scum.

If you put the puzzle into a deductive reasoning chart similar to the one below, it should prove beneficial.

Be my Student. We can have many laughs about how you thought I was going to bash your skull in :laugh:

FM Dynaheir
FM Garrick will not be tarnished by cultscum like FM Dynaheir. FM Dynaheir just wants FM Garrick's role in exposing FM Shar-Teel and FM Jaheira to go unnoticed.

I can only see one reason that isn't just "Garrick is an idiot" that explains you behaving this way. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's an accurate one.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:23 PM
About Cernd:

Minsc, day 2, #388, #393 - he teaches Cernd how to be a leader. Interesting, huh?

FM Yeslick
Oh fuck I'm bad.

FM Jaheira
I've thought it over, and role claiming will be best. I'm explorer. My reasons for buddying Shar are the same as earlier, and my reason for ml claiming was to provide cover for the real one by increasing, albeit only slightly, the cult's chance to recruit them and fail. And also make Bhaalspawn waste time killing me so they are at a deficit in night actions and are forced to rely on the town to help them win. Again, I am aware of the consequences of my actions, but I had intended by my original claim to direct the real ml to recruit me, force Shar to master me, then have her smote the Night after sanctum opens to get 3 Harpers.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Be my Student. We can have many laughs about how you thought I was going to bash your skull in :laugh: He just copied Shar-teel's post from Post #1 of Day 3. He's not claiming student, bro

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 06:25 PM
He just copied Shar-teel's post from Post #1 of Day 3. He's not claiming student, bro

Hopes come and go.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 06:25 PM
About Cernd:

Minsc, day 2, #388, #393 - he teaches Cernd how to be a leader. Interesting, huh?
Teaching implies he has more knowledge in the subject than I do.
His dead body proves otherway.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 06:26 PM
I've thought it over, and role claiming will be best. I'm explorer. My reasons for buddying Shar are the same as earlier, and my reason for ml claiming was to provide cover for the real one by increasing, albeit only slightly, the cult's chance to recruit them and fail. And also make Bhaalspawn waste time killing me so they are at a deficit in night actions and are forced to rely on the town to help them win. Again, I am aware of the consequences of my actions, but I had intended by my original claim to direct the real ml to recruit me, force Shar to master me, then have her smote the Night after sanctum opens to get 3 Harpers.

We know that you are a cultist, there is no point in trying to defend yourself now. Shar-teel knew that you would help him becouse you were a part of the list he recieved at the start of every night.

FM Cernd
Also, I know Yoshimo's role.
She didn't start as cult, but she might be now.

Whatever the case, she had the chance to greately help town, but she didn't.
Traitors shall be vanished from this realm.

FM Yeslick
FM Valygar

Something something prophet only converts strong town reads something

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Lawlll so that last night I was in the Satyr's gate, I was with Mazzy, Sarevok, Shar-teel, and Jaheira. Nobody else contributed. Funny if Jaheira was cult too. It was just me and the Cult lolololol @ the plan I tried to propose then. No wonder they tried to shoot me down lololol

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Please tell me more about my role.

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:29 PM

Do you think you should reveal his role? Or at least his old role?

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Valygar is an interesting case.

He always seems to have good reasons to mislynch.
Either a not so dumb scum or simply someone quite bad at reading people.

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Lawlll so that last night I was in the Satyr's gate, I was with Mazzy, Sarevok, Shar-teel, and Jaheira. Nobody else contributed. Funny if Jaheira was cult too. It was just me and the Cult lolololol @ the plan I tried to propose then. No wonder they tried to shoot me down lololol

Thats bs. Korgan was there too and Korgan called you out as a blender. Same goes for Coran.

FM Cernd
No.

FM Jaheira
We know that you are a cultist, there is no point in trying to defend yourself now. Shar-teel knew that you would help him becouse you were a part of the list he recieved at the start of every night.

I understand that. I am merely explaining my actions. I will see what I can gather about who I believe is scum and put it in my lw, but I doubt any of you will trust it with the mistake I've made. I just hope I die soon so I can laugh at myself in dead chat without disrupting town business.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Jaheira is a neutral. Leave her alone.

FM Korgan
Valygar is an interesting case.

He always seems to have good reasons to mislynch.
Either a not so dumb scum or simply someone quite bad at reading people.

Korgan thinks that Celdorn and Haer-Daelis are better lynches over Valygar.

FM Yoshimo
Going to get lunch. Should be back in ~30mins. Will be comical if I get lynched. Almost 10 FMs here and never once been miss-lynched as Town before.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM

Yes.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I will see what I can gather about who I believe is scum and put it in my lw, but I doubt any of you will trust it with the mistake I've made.

Slip, Town wouldn't be afraid of their last will not being trusted because their role is revealed upon death.

FM Garrick
September 8th, 2013, 06:33 PM
FM Garrick would like to refer you to FM Garrick's list. FM Garrick becomes more and more certain that the Prophet (Jaheira) converted players from his N1 puzzle chat. FM Garrick thinks the Quartermaster was originally a jailor but FM Garrick is not sure.

Player List:
FM Safana - Doppelganger – sent and solved puzzle
FM Sarevok – Arcane Trickster (N?)
FM Jaheira – Prophet?
FM Minsc – Herald (N1)
FM Shar-Teel - Quartermaster (N?)
FM Alora – Harper Guardian
FM Faldorn – Druid
FM Branwen
FM Kivan - Heartwarder
FM Jan - Bhaalspawn
FM Mazzy - Assassin
FM Kagain

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Korgan thinks that Celdorn and Haer-Daelis are better lynches over Valygar.
You've been targeting Haer-Daelis for some time now.
What makes you think he was n2's recruit?

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 06:36 PM
That is d1 all over again Yeslick. I'm saying that you might not trust it because it wrong be an analysis of people, and I've already proven myself an absolutely GREAT judge of character -_-

Believe what you will, I'm going to go sulk in a corner for a while. I'll be watching and if you have any questions for me go ahead and ask. I'll try to help while I can.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Would* not wrong. Auto correct I hate you.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM
FM Garrick would like to refer you to FM Garrick's list. FM Garrick becomes more and more certain that the Prophet (Jaheira) converted players from his N1 puzzle chat. FM Garrick thinks the Quartermaster was originally a jailor but FM Garrick is not sure.

Player List:
FM Jaheira – Prophet?
FM Minsc – Herald (N1)
FM Faldorn – Druid
FM Branwen
FM Kivan - Heartwarder
FM Jan - Bhaalspawn
FM Mazzy - Assassin
FM Kagain
I'm here and interesting flip. Also Garrick the way I see it is. That Shar-teel was starting cult. She turned Sarevok into an Arcane Trickster. It would explain why Shar was so obsessed with bringing up AT.

FM Faldorn
September 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I missed a lot, really impressed ^_^ Now I'm off to sleep again.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Phew, I've just learnt I can't become a Harper. I'm so relieved

Haer'dalis claimed Explorer, perhaps you can go there. I believe he is a scum, so it would be beneficial for us to Paragon-check him.

I did claim Explorer and I stand by that, Kivan.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Lol @dat day end post.

FM Garrick
September 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM
FM Garrick wonders if FM Yoshimo is still an Assassin or if FM Yoshimo was given a new role by the Quartermaster. If FM Shar-Teel started as the Quartermaster then FM Yoshimo is a high priority lynch target.

FM Yoshimo

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 06:43 PM
You've been targeting Haer-Daelis for some time now.
What makes you think he was n2's recruit?

Korgan was in the heartwarden chat n1 with Valygar. Valygar said Haer-Dalis was town to 100% because of his contribution to the riddle. Haer-Dalis stopped being very pro town afterwards and just went with the flow. Much like Sarevok and Minsc did later on.

Korgan thinks thats enough evidence.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Yoshimo:
Day 1
wastes time of the entire town with that code crap (post 70). Essentially kills all discussion that could be had for about 12 hours. Does nothing else of value. No vote at the end of the day.
Night 1
votes Skie after she had claimed important PR, getting her sent into the trap instead of Korgan even though the chat had decided that we were sending Korgan.
Day 2
Posts list of proposed solutions, putting herself at the top and ignoring the any solutions other players posted that were the same as hers, making it seem as though she contributed far more than all other members. Later attacks Anomen for doing the same thing. Starts defending Mazzy once Anomen claims spy. Later starts hard distancing from both Mazzy and Minsc. Sets up Anomen as confirmed scum if Mazzy is.
Day 3
Shar, in interview, declares not to lynch Yoshimo. Mazzy calls Yoshimo "town feel". Starts calling Viconia confirmed town out of nowhere. Declares everyone voting Viconia to be scum. Spends the second half of the day lurking and posting irrelevant one liners.
Day 4
Shar calls her "definitely town" for her logical posts, but she had not made logical posts during the day. ML claim was completely unnecessary and pointless (Branwen had already retracted), but notable because she claimed Shar was her student. Blatantly fishes for Nalia's role. On Anomen lynch.
Day 5
First post complaining about the night death. Branwen calls for protection on Yoshimo. Shows up again halfway through the day just to post "interesting day". Show up hours later, naked vote on Branwen. Hard defends Shar and pushes lynch on Branwen.

Yoshimo is scum because of active lurking/little contribution, interaction with Mazzy, Minsc, and Anomen, and hard defending of Shar-teel. And, most notably, directly killing Skie.

FM Yoshimo
for emphasis

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM

Player List:
FM Jaheira – Prophet?
FM Minsc – Herald (N1)
FM Faldorn – Druid
FM Branwen
FM Kivan - Heartwarder
FM Jan - Bhaalspawn
FM Mazzy - Assassin
FM Kagain

Jan was an ASS ASS IN

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
I'm here and interesting flip. Also Garrick the way I see it is. That Shar-teel was starting cult. She turned Sarevok into an Arcane Trickster. It would explain why Shar was so obsessed with bringing up AT.

Korgan doubts this because we had druggings on N1 already. Arcane trickster is a weak role. They surely went with Beguiler and Grave robber instead.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Jan was an ASS ASS IN

Do we have proof of that other than your word?

Can you also restate please how you know that?

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Korgan was in the heartwarden chat n1 with Valygar. Valygar said Haer-Dalis was town to 100% because of his contribution to the riddle. Haer-Dalis stopped being very pro town afterwards and just went with the flow. Much like Sarevok and Minsc did later on.

Maybe because a lot of the reads I had turned out wrong? Also you can't really speak about contribution since all you do is come in make 2 posts and leave all the time.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Maybe because a lot of the reads I had turned out wrong? Also you can't really speak about contribution since all you do is come in make 2 posts and leave all the time.

("I know you are but what am I" is not a valid defense)

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Do we have proof of that other than your word?

Can you also restate please how you know that?

Did you honestly not read my feedback?

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Fm Xan didnt read the day, FM xan is scum!

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 06:54 PM
That the cult sent you a message saying you were converted and who your allies were, yeah? Xan missed the leap of logic from that to you having taken over an assassin.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Ok, here how this puzzles goes when you only take VERIFIED CLUES.

*I think crushing the skull of man should replace Grobnar's "chant", but feel free to use it if you want.

Ruby - ??? - Candles - ???
Onyx - ??? - Branch - Destruction
Obsidian - Neeshka - Dagger - Evil/Retribution
Emerald - ??? - Warhammer - ???

These are only sure things. Now:

Haer-dalis' clues already make contradictions at this point. Ignore.

If we add only Khalid's clues now, we get:

Ruby - Khelgar - Candles - Retribution
Onyx - Sand- Branch - Destruction
Obsidian - Neeshka - Dagger - Evil
Emerald - Skull - Warhammer - Death

Plausible.

If we ignore Khalid's clues and only add Keldorn's clues:

Ruby - ??? - Candles - Retribution/Evil
Onyx - ??? - Branch - Destruction
Obsidian - Neeshka - Dagger - Evil/Retribution
Emerald - not Khelgar- Warhammer - Death

It doesn't contradict Khalid, but doesn't give much.

So I think I'm going to send this tonight:

Ruby - Khelgar - Candles - Retribution
Onyx - Sand- Branch - Destruction
Obsidian - Neeshka - Dagger - Evil
Emerald - Skull - Warhammer - Death

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
I'm sorry for spamming the chat with riddle solving. Please continue:P

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Hey all, finally caught up reading. Had a lot of issues connecting but they seem to have gone away.

Wut basically day5 part 2. Also Shar flip.

I think we should try to get this puzzle solved tonight, as more hints never hurt. Additionally, if we don't open the Sanctum tonight puzzles should straight up be used as a 66% lynch tomorrow.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Do we have a consensus answer to this puzzle so far? Or just

1:
5:
6:
7:
10:
11:
14:
15:

?

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 07:02 PM
That the cult sent you a message saying you were converted and who your allies were, yeah? Xan missed the leap of logic from that to you having taken over an assassin.

The Prophet has opened your eyes and revealed to you your destiny. A tide of blood is coming, but you were one of the chosen disciples who shall see to the return of Bhaal, Lord of Murder.

The faithful are:

FM Yoshimo
FM Nalia
FM Garrick
FM Haer-Dalis
FM Cernd
FM Mazzy
FM Kagain

From mimicking your target, you have learned that they were a Assassin.

Read the last line

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 07:03 PM

I don't know.
I'm all for getting Faldorn killed (hint, hint, bhaalspawns), but I haven't spotted anything particularly scummy in Haer-Daelis' behaviour. Actually, he's been targeting people who I'd rather see dead (Mazzy, Naila, Alora, Ajantis).

Up to this post, I think he isn't cult.

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
[color="#00ff00"]if there is a vowel at the start of a word, you put an before it, if not put a.[/size]

FM Jan
September 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
if there is a vowel at the start of a word, you put an before it, if not put a.
Derp

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Read the last line

oh is that not just part of the drugging?

FM Khalid
1: [TIED TO 6 ]
5: [DEPENDENT ON NEXT ANSWERS ]
6: [TIED TO 1 ]
7: NO ANSWER (leave blank)
10: [DEPENDENT ON FIRST 9 ]
11: B (this can be B/C/D right?)
14: [DEPENDENT ON 15 ]
15: ?

If we figure out 15, and then the 1/6 pairing, we should have this solved. And we had an idea for 1/6 before, it was 1 as C and then 6 as B right?

FM Coran
Ok, here how this puzzles goes when you only take VERIFIED CLUES.

*I think crushing the skull of man should replace Grobnar's "chant", but feel free to use it if you want.

These are only sure things. Now:

Haer-dalis' clues already make contradictions at this point. Ignore.

If we add only Khalid's clues now, we get:

Plausible.

If we ignore Khalid's clues and only add Keldorn's clues:

It doesn't contradict Khalid, but doesn't give much.

So I think I'm going to send this tonight:

I already tried something like that.

Proof:

"Me , Coran, shall now attempt to open the inner sanctum by doing the four required ritual!"

Standing in front of the Altar of Destruction, Coran put the Onyx Amulet around his neck and the Bramble Branch around his arm and then said those words:

“The Broken Ones weep tears of blood in our moment of triumph. For when their hallowed halls crumble to dust, even they lack the strength to resist the darkness of the void inside of their hearts.”

Then, he moved in front of the Altar of Evil. He removed the previous item and put on the Obsidian Amulet. Taking in his hand the Obsidian Dagger, he said those words.

“Bhaal strikes unerringly, and where his blades strike,
men wither and die. Eventually, all must cease to exist in the Prime.
Some more abruptly than others.”

Again, he moved to the next one, removing all previous item.
This time, it was the Altar of Retribution.
Wearing the Ruby Amulet while holding the Crimson Candle, he said those words:

“From serf or foe, for justice or revenge, tis all the same.
When the threads of mortality are shattered and carnage bestowed from one mortal upon another,
honour is brought to our Lord.”

Moving to the last one while discarding the previous item.
The last one was the Altar of Death. He put the Gold Amulet adorned with emerald on.
He took the heavy Warhammer and smashed the skull standing on the altar. He then said:

"Our Lord shall return.
It has been written.
The wicked shall burn.
The righteous are smitten.
Ammon the wicked.
Betrayer of Bhaal.
Tis time he was silenced.
Fore he ruins us all."

Now he stood there, waiting for a sign. Did it work?
Is the Inner Sanctum open?

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 07:06 PM
[color="#00ff00"]if there is a vowel at the start of a word, you put an before it, if not put a.[/size]

Wrong.

"unanimous"
"hour"
"one"

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Wrong.

"unanimous"
"hour"
"one"

Phonetic, not orthographic

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 07:08 PM
An hour is correct tho

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 07:09 PM
An hour is correct tho

Yeah. Proving to Jan that words don't need to start with a vowel to be preceded by "an"

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Ajantis is the one who screwed Shar and my student/Mentor claim. Jus' sayin'

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM
This is now a grammar thread.
http://mizzbree.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/700px-grammar_nazi_flag.png

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:12 PM
This is now a grammar thread.
http://mizzbree.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/700px-grammar_nazi_flag.png

HEIL GRAMMER!

(See what I did there?)

FM Xan
"Grammar" should not be used as an adjective.

"This thread is now about grammar." is a better alternative.

FM Kivan
Coran, my previous try looked like this:

I'm telling my companion what to do:

To perform Ritual of Retribution, one should wear a Ruby Amulet and in the light of Crimson Candles, say “The Broken Ones weep tears of blood in our moment of triumph. For when their hallowed halls crumble to dust, even they lack the strength to resist the darkness of the void inside of their hearts".

To perform Ritual of Destruction, one should wear an Onyx Amulet and wrapping of a Bramble Branch around his forearm and say: “From serf or foe, for justice or revenge, tis all the same. When the threads of mortality are shattered and carnage bestowed from one mortal upon another, honour is brought to our Lord.”

To perform a Ritual of Evil, one should wear an Obsidian Amulet, hold an Obsidian Dagger and say “Bhaal strikes unerringly, and where his blades strike, men wither and die. Eventually, all must cease to exist in the Prime. Some more abruptly than others."

To perform a Ritual of Death, one should wear golden amulet adorned with Emerald, raise his warhammer and crush the Skull of a Man, and say:
"Our Lord shall return.
It has been written.
The wicked shall burn.
The righteous are smitten.
Ammon the wicked.
Betrayer of Bhaal.
Tis time he was silenced.
Fore he ruins us all."

Open!

Perhaps in Ritual of Death we should be silent and only do the crushing. OR we need 4 people and each of them need to send different ritual...

FM Xan
okay yeah xan needs sleep

FM Cernd
Going afk for a while.
Besides sending Yoshimo for the answer, someone should kill her tonight. Just saying.

Later.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Yoshimo:
Day 1
wastes time of the entire town with that code crap (post 70). Essentially kills all discussion that could be had for about 12 hours. Does nothing else of value. No vote at the end of the day.
Night 1
votes Skie after she had claimed important PR, getting her sent into the trap instead of Korgan even though the chat had decided that we were sending Korgan.
Day 2
Posts list of proposed solutions, putting herself at the top and ignoring the any solutions other players posted that were the same as hers, making it seem as though she contributed far more than all other members. Later attacks Anomen for doing the same thing. Starts defending Mazzy once Anomen claims spy. Later starts hard distancing from both Mazzy and Minsc. Sets up Anomen as confirmed scum if Mazzy is.
Day 3
Shar, in interview, declares not to lynch Yoshimo. Mazzy calls Yoshimo "town feel". Starts calling Viconia confirmed town out of nowhere. Declares everyone voting Viconia to be scum. Spends the second half of the day lurking and posting irrelevant one liners.
Day 4
Shar calls her "definitely town" for her logical posts, but she had not made logical posts during the day. ML claim was completely unnecessary and pointless (Branwen had already retracted), but notable because she claimed Shar was her student. Blatantly fishes for Nalia's role. On Anomen lynch.
Day 5
First post complaining about the night death. Branwen calls for protection on Yoshimo. Shows up again halfway through the day just to post "interesting day". Show up hours later, naked vote on Branwen. Hard defends Shar and pushes lynch on Branwen.

Yoshimo is scum because of active lurking/little contribution, interaction with Mazzy, Minsc, and Anomen, and hard defending of Shar-teel. And, most notably, directly killing Skie.

FM Yoshimo
for emphasis

Every single line of this is utter bullshit. PRO-TIP: If you're going to use quotation marks make it an actual quote, not shit you made up and pushed into my mouth.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Going afk for a while.
Besides sending Yoshimo for the answer, someone should kill her tonight. Just saying.

Later.

Getting sick of these baseless calls.

Use logic and post arguments, noobs.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 07:18 PM
I think the riddle we should all solve tonight is "What does the Fox say?"

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:21 PM

Perhaps in Ritual of Death we should be silent and only do the crushing. OR we need 4 people and each of them need to send different ritual...

considering this was asked before, and there is only one auto vest, and it is implicitly stated that if there are 2 correct answers the winner of the vest will be randomed, it's safe to assume only one person is needed.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Korgan doubts this because we had druggings on N1 already. Arcane trickster is a weak role. They surely went with Beguiler and Grave robber instead.

Then what night do you think Shar was converted? Any night, but n1 isn't plausible. No lynch on day 2 and nobody was jailed. Shar also wanted to lynch people instead of going a day without a lynch which isn't exactly a jailor attitude.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Armorsmith is the only other role that becomes quartermaster when converted.

Why are we so sure they started with AT?

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Also, who was the one that was so sure Cult would not start with quartermaster? If it was Shar, that's basically confirming she was the starting cult.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM
FM Haer-Dalis

Because it's your word against Viconia's and Imoen's. I don't trust your clues, tiefling.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Armorsmith is the only other role that becomes quartermaster when converted.

Why are we so sure they started with AT?

I think what happened was, Quayle received feedback on the second day that he'd been roleblocked, but his targets admitted they'd been bussed. It was later revealed that Quayle's feedback was a host error and not a false feedback by the Arcane Trickster.

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I TOLD YOU SO

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM
FM Haer-Dalis

Because it's your word against Viconia's and Imoen's. I don't trust your clues, tiefling.

Well if you decide to send me through then I won't submit an answer. Then you can see how wrong you were and my clue wasn't changed.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Also, I will admit to being new - will someone explain the benefits of knowing who was the starting cult and which night the others were converted will help town? Now we know a quartermaster is involved, it won't help us in rolehunting. But I'm guessing there are reasons I'm just not aware of.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Rebuttal inline:

Yoshimo:
Day 1
As you kindly pointed out, I made one (ONE!) post containing a code at post 70. The few people who talked about it probably talked about it because it was Day 1 and they couldn't think of any other shit to talk about before the Town moved on to lynch Edwin the cleric. A lynch which, btw I had nothing to do with. You were part of the Edwin lynch though weren't you Xan? Yes, you were. So yes, I made one post containing a code and then never ever spoke about it again, yet you accuse me of wasting time. LOL.

Night 1
If the chat had "decided" as you claim that we were sending Korgan, how is it that it only took 1 vote by me to cause Skie to be the volunteer? Fail argument. Korgan contributed 100x more than Skie @ N1. Skie was the obvious choice for volunteer.
Day 2
This is just completely false. I posted a list of proposed solutions in the chronological order that they were proposed. If Person A proposed a solution and then Person B said it again then yes I didn't list that Person B had also come up with it. I put myself at the top because it's in numerical order of contribution, and as you can see from the tally, I contributed the most solutions. I attacked Anomen for distorting his contributions that night, because he did shit all yet said he did more. I didn't defend Mazzy, this is false.
Day 3
Yes scum buddied with me. That does not make me scum. And me defending Viconia the Explorer is now being used as an argument against me, wtf????
Day 4
Shar made that post at the start of the Day, and so was obviously referring to the previous Night. Anybody who was in that last night of Satyr's gate probably recalls the "logical" posts in particular that Shar was referencing. I don't recall fishing for Nalia's role, and I certainly don't regret lynching Anomen. As for the ML claim. If you happened to check the timestamps, you will see that Branwen retracted his role-claim about 2 minutes before I posted my epic counterclaim that obviously took more than 2 minutes to write. You may call it useless, but it exposed Branwen as a liar.
Day 5
This one is probably actually an accurate description of what I did Day 5. hardly condemning though.

I don't know what to say, Xan. Are you new to FM? Those things dont = Yoshimo is scum.
FM Yoshimo
for emphasis

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Knowing if Shar was the starting cult will tell us how many changes she got off. If starting cult, she would get 2 . If recruited n2, she could do 1 or 2 depending on if she hit the prophet or not. N3 0 or 1, n4 0.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:43 PM
If Shar was not starting cult, she would be converted n1 due to no vest or jail claims. Although people might be hiding these vests and Shar may not have jailed at all, the starting cult theory is most plausible.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 07:46 PM
If Shar was not starting cult, she would be converted n1 due to no vest or jail claims. Although people might be hiding these vests and Shar may not have jailed at all, the starting cult theory is most plausible.

Not to mention that having 3 assassins in the role-list makes it highly like that a Hidden Cult would have to be a Quartermaster.

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Incoming list of Cult of Cyric later. Use the puzzle as a lynch since it's too late to open the Inner Sanctum using the clue from this puzzle.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Someone said that host would make quartermaster a reward for cult rather than start them with one. With Shar's flip and not even 1 vest or jail claim, it makes me think that host made it their starting role to give them the option of risking the possibility of losing kills should the thief open the sanctum by not having three assassins.

FM Coran
September 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM

I doubt about the four people doing each ritual...
How can the thief be the first to unlock it if he need 3 other person?

And being silent is also a possibility but my guess is that the next chant will be in our clue if we solve this puzzle. (Implying that the last one was not a chant)

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 08:03 PM
As the Duke of Baldur Gate, I hereby order you commoners to list of the possible permutations for the clues, and split yourselves into groups for each possible permutation. Your leader will be busy consulting with our potential allies in his hall.

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Che a commoner...

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM
In the OoO when it is stated that Illusionist swaps are affected by 10, what does that entail for conversions? Is the swap stopped, or does it go through before conversion?

If it goes through, then the AT was a starting assassin who Shar changed to AT. If it does not, then the AT could be either starting assassin or recruited. Herald was undoubtedly recruited.

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM
q 15 is tied to q 6

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
I doubt about the four people doing each ritual...
How can the thief be the first to unlock it if he need 3 other person?

And being silent is also a possibility but my guess is that the next chant will be in our clue if we solve this puzzle. (Implying that the last one was not a chant)

I'm thinking they'll give us the last piece we need, which would be the final chant/if anything else is in the wrong positions.

If the Sanctum fails tonight, solving it tomorrow allows us to prevent a conversion (and night immunity will not count tomorrow).

Is noone else here scared of conversions? You realize everyone if you're converted you lose (except on the off-chance cult wins but bah if we'll let that happen).

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 08:33 PM
why is the answer to q 13 B? We had at least 3 extra guys on the Satyr gate which tried to solve the puzzle while we were mudslining on day 1

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM
@Khalid
The IS auto-open on N6. Even if we get it correct it'll still open on N6. Did I understand something wrongly?

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM
1: [TIED TO 6 ]
6: [TIED TO 1 ]
11: B (this can be B/C/D right?)
15: [DEPENDENT ON 15 ]

Wait, do we count reserves for 13 then, is that what you are saying Korgan?
Aight trying to solve it now, brb...

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:35 PM
@Khalid
The IS auto-open on N6. Even if we get it correct it'll still open on N6. Did I understand something wrongly?

It's auto-open at the END of the night though. If puzzle is solved, it is auto-open at the BEGINNING of the night.

The difference being one more conversion and night immunity changes for the night.

FM Ajantis
September 8th, 2013, 08:36 PM
It's auto-open at the END of the night though. If puzzle is solved, it is auto-open at the BEGINNING of the night.

The difference being one more conversion and night immunity changes for the night.

Ok then. We solve this question then. No lynches today.

Nalia I hope you visit me tomorrow. Or else...

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 08:38 PM
why is the answer to q 13 B? We had at least 3 extra guys on the Satyr gate which tried to solve the puzzle while we were mudslining on day 1

Prior to the start of FM XIX, the plan was that there would be 35 adventurers. There were 37 (not including reserves) at the beginning of the first day.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Work in progress:

1: B/C
6: A/C
11: B/C/D
15: [DEPENDENT ON 6 ]

FM Korgan
September 8th, 2013, 08:42 PM
q 11 has to be a NO ANSWER as well. They contradict each other.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:50 PM
11 precludes 7 from being answered.
7 does not preclude 11 from being answered.

Right? You can answer 11 but not 7 without a contradiction

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Going with 5 gnomes in the dining hall, I end with:

1: C
5: D
6: C
10: D
11: B/D
14: B
15: C

Or

10: C
11: B/C
14: C
15: D

I think they're both internally consistent, the only problem is neither resolves with an answer for 11. The exception being it might be a NO ANSWER (leave blank) as well, but I don't see a way to differentiate between those two solutions as they work.

Going to try with less gnomes now...

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Disclaimer: There may be a mistake but I believe those are right, I'll check once I'm done with the other gnome option

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 08:55 PM
11 precludes 7 from being answered.
7 does not preclude 11 from being answered.

Right? You can answer 11 but not 7 without a contradiction

Leaving 11 blank has the same effect as answering 11.

Answer 7
No Answer

Answer 11
False answer[11]
Correct answer provided[7]

No Answer
False answer [7]
Correct answer provided[11]

My guess is that 15 requires 11 to have a specific answer over no answer, or vice versa.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Using 2 gnomes does not resolve - 1 as B gives 6 as A, gives 15 as C (only 1 C is allowed outside 15 then), 10 becomes impossible to answer.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM
My guess is that 15 requires 11 to have a specific answer over no answer, or vice versa.

I was thinking that too and I think I compensated for that, I'll double check

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Yeah, the way I have it now 11 just has to be different from 15, hence two choices for each (or no answer).

However, I don't have a way to differentiate between those two choices I posted above, for 15 etc.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Whoops I lied (accidentally), 11 has to be C with this solution:

11: C

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 09:12 PM
The second solution I posted earlier still returns the B/D issue.

Therefore I believe the first solution is correct (and it is different from Imoen's):

-propose solution

That's where I stand solution-wise for now. Any thoughts anyone? This solution is consistent and has no situations where a question has multiple correct answers.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 09:15 PM

Therefore I believe the first solution is correct (and it is different from Imoen's):

-propose solution

That's where I stand solution-wise for now. Any thoughts anyone? This solution is consistent and has no situations where a question has multiple correct answers.

How can it be correct to put NO ANSWER in a multiple choice exam?

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Anyone wanna post what Imoen tried for her solution? I don't see it in the first 5 pages of Day 5, I'm not sure if it's there though I recall seeing it.

I'll stop hogging the thread now since I have a deduced solution, happy to hear thoughts on it.

Apologies, that was my work-in-progress, I fixed it below

-propose solution

7:

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM

I suppose you have a better idea?

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM

-propose solution

The solution where 10 and 11 are switched satisfies the same criteria (self-consistent, all answers unique).

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Assuming no Heartwarder chat participent was converted on night 1 and no Amnesiac/Student took a cult role/mentor, Cult is down to 4 members max.
Bhaalspawn have no reason to side with them unless they are suicidal.
Also I'm currently at 100% puzzle solution rate and I wish for it to stay that way.
Answer to question 2 is A. Reason being that the SA can only attune every 2 nights.
Answer to 9 is C. Reason: "all roles - living or dead - are unique at the time"
I deem the solutions proposed for 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13 to be correct.
The above forces 1 and 6 to be D, 5 and 10 to be C, while 11, 14 and 15 are still left open.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I suppose you have a better idea?

4 better ideas should be obvious...

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Assuming no Heartwarder chat participent was converted on night 1 and no Amnesiac/Student took a cult role/mentor, Cult is down to 4 members max.
Also I'm currently at 100% puzzle solution rate and I wish for it to stay that way.
Answer to question 2 is A. Reason being that the SA can only attune every 2 nights.
The above forces 1 and 6 to be D, 5 and 10 to be C, while 11, 14 and 15 are still left open.

ah, you are correct. Cespenar had said he changed the wording to that question, I'd just neglected to note it.

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 10:41 PM

Damn, I'll have to reanalyze then. I deduced 1 and 6 down to 2 choices and then tried both, so I'll have to do it again with the correction on 2 and 9. Be back later with my re-try, I just grabbed the template from page 3 and filled in from there, which was evidently wrong

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM
D for 9 might be correct if Diviner and Diviner (Cult) are considered to be different roles.
Are Diviner and Diviner (Cult) different roles?

FM Khalid
September 8th, 2013, 10:59 PM
D for 9 might be correct if Diviner and Diviner (Cult) are considered to be different roles.

I guess that's possible if quartermaster for cult switched an assassin or something to it?

Forum Mafia GM
September 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM

Depends. Are you dealing with a self reference puzzle that has all of the answers built into itself via cross analysis? If not, then Yes or No would be viable answers. Since we are dealing with this, however, I shall give a *remains silent*.

Forum Mafia GM
September 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Some puzzles are built entirely around Q/A. Some give you all the tools to begin with. Ask your questions with low expectations.

FM Nalia
September 8th, 2013, 11:52 PM
No comments here. Just go for Jaheira tomorrow.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 11:55 PM
So I appear to be everybody's favourite candidate to volunteer.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 12:16 AM
There is no need for the neutrals to target FM Jaheira because we will lynch FM Jaheira tomorrow. FM Jaheira will also try to convert Haer-Dalis which will either link the two of them or create a situation where one is confirmed as scum.

FM Garrick is confused. FM Garrick likes the symmetry of having both Harpers in the same N1 puzzle chat, but everything FM Jaheira says and does points to FM Jaheira being the Prophet. FM Garrick wonders if the puzzle chat assignments were ever really randomised.

Player List:
FM Sarevok – Assassin -> Arcane Trickster (N1 QM)
FM Jaheira – Harper Paragon
FM Minsc – Herald (N1)
FM Shar-Teel - Quartermaster
FM Faldorn – Druid
FM Branwen – Prophet
FM Kivan - Heartwarder
FM Jan - Assassin
FM Mazzy - Assassin
FM Kagain

FM Khalid
September 9th, 2013, 12:21 AM
That is a ridiculous grouping for the first night.

Keldorn, I think we can go with a yes through Quartermaster. You start off with unique roles, then through conversion by Quartermaster get the second diviner.

Once we have a finalized template of setup answers I will logic my way through and see if I can pop the correct solution out for us.

FM Khalid
September 9th, 2013, 12:23 AM
So I appear to be everybody's favourite candidate to volunteer.

No. You are everyone's favorite for non-Prophet scum. And by everyone I mean 3 people at this time (3 votes).

People want you to die to a puzzle we can't solve. However, we can in fact solve this puzzle. And by doing so prevent a Prophet conversion from occurring tomorrow, assuming we get a hint for something we are missing.

Chances are Jaheira is being lynched tomorrow, and then if the Sanctum is still closed you can go die to the puzzle if we haven't solved it tomorrow. But not tonight.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 12:25 AM
FM Kagain is probably a neutral based on a symmetry argument.

FM Garrick gut reads FM Montaron as the same type of neutral as FM Faldorn. FM Garrick wonders if FM Faldorn would be able to confirm this for FM Garrick.

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 12:29 AM
lol Faldorn. Again you made the wrong choice today. You life is forfeit... but rejoice! You are not at the front of the queue... for lynching...

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 12:31 AM
FM Shar-Teel confirmed to confuse FM Imoen during this puzzle last night.
FM Yoshimo confirmed to send FM Somebody to their certain death.

FM Garrick wants to know if FM Haer-Dalis will claim recruited to the Harpers tonight (establishing a link between FM Haer-Dalis and FM Jaheira since both are suspected cult) or if FM Haer-Dalis will deny being recruited, creating a scum v town situation.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM
We either lynch FM Faldorn before the Inner Sanctum opens or not at all.

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 12:35 AM
No. You are everyone's favorite for non-Prophet scum. And by everyone I mean 3 people at this time (3 votes).

People want you to die to a puzzle we can't solve. However, we can in fact solve this puzzle. And by doing so prevent a Prophet conversion from occurring tomorrow, assuming we get a hint for something we are missing.

Chances are Jaheira is being lynched tomorrow, and then if the Sanctum is still closed you can go die to the puzzle if we haven't solved it tomorrow. But not tonight.

Lol on what charge?

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 12:45 AM
I am a scapegoat for the Cult.

Notice how nobody tries to protect me, and how nobody tries to shift attention on to somebody else.

I don't have a single ally, let alone a team of them.

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 12:50 AM
If we are sending someone suspicious, how can we even be convinced if the clue is right?
If we are using it for lynching, why solve the clue?

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 01:29 AM
FM Garrick color coded the vote tallies. FM Garrick is not sure if FM Faldorn was culted or not. FM Garrick proposes to lynch FM Faldorn tomorrow before the inner sanctum opens. The lynch tallies make FM Faldorn look really bad.

FM Garrick will get extra information from a FM Faldorn lynch that FM Garrick will reveal tomorrow. It is too early for FM Garrick to reveal everything. Worst case scenario FM Faldorn flips neutral.

D1: FM Edwin (Cleric) Lynch

FM Edwin (19 [L-0]): FM Safana, FM Faldorn, FM Shar-Teel, FM Yeslick, FM Sarevok, FM Skie, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Anomen, FM Montaron, FM Aerie, FM Alora, FM Valygar, FM Xan, FM Minsc, FM Xzar, FM Imoen, FM Jaheira, FM Jan, FM Quayle

FM Mazzy (4 [L-15]): FM Cernd, FM Kivan, FM Branwen, FM Coran

FM Cernd (1 [L-18]): FM Edwin

D2: No Lynch

FM Alora (6): FM Kivan, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Yeslick, FM Korgan, FM Safana, FM Quayle

FM Mazzy (11): FM Cernd, FM Viconia, FM Sarevok, FM Valygar, FM Shar-Teel, FM Minsc, FM Montaron, FM Khalid, FM Yoshimo, FM Jan, FM Xan

FM Khalid (3): FM Anomen, FM Faldorn, FM Alora

FM Anomen (1): FM Aerie

FM Viconia (1): FM Branwen

D3: FM Viconia (Explorer) Lynch

FM Mazzy (13 [L-5]): FM Cernd, FM Valygar, FM Aerie, FM Imoen, FM Keldorn, FM Viconia, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Kagain, FM Alora, FM Yoshimo, FM Garrick, FM Jan, FM Quayle

FM Viconia (21 [L--3]): FM Yeslick, FM Shar-Teel, FM Minsc, FM Khalid, FM Kivan, FM Coran, FM Dynaheir, FM Jaheira, FM Faldorn, FM Anomen, FM Tiax, FM Sarevok, FM Safana, FM Montaron, FM Ajantis, FM Nalia, FM Branwen, FM Xzar, FM Mazzy, FM Korgan, FM Xan

D4: FM Anomen (Explorer) Lynch

FM Anomen (15 [L-0]): FM Aerie, FM Kagain, FM Shar-Teel, FM Yeslick, FM Dynaheir, FM Jan (Safana), FM Valygar, FM Keldorn, FM Xzar, FM Ajantis, FM Montaron, FM Coran, FM Yoshimo, FM Jaheira, FM Xan

FM Ajantis (1 [L-14]): FM Cernd

FM Nalia (5 [L-10]): FM Imoen, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Branwen, FM Garrick, FM Khalid

FM Branwen (1 [L-14]): FM Nalia

FM Haer-Dalis (1 [L-14]): FM Korgan

D5: FM Shar-Teel (Quartermaster) Lynch

FM Branwen (7 [L-6]): FM Yeslick, FM Shar-Teel, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Valygar, FM Jaheira, FM Faldorn, FM Yoshimo

FM Shar-Teel (13 [L-0]): FM Nalia, FM Branwen, FM Ajantis, FM Aerie, FM Kagain, FM Cernd, FM Garrick, FM Tiax, FM Xzar, FM Montaron, FM Xan, FM Keldorn, FM Dynaheir

FM Haer-Dalis (1 [L-12]): FM Korgan

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:30 AM

Is Yoshimo stupid?
A) YES.
B) YES.
C) YES.
D) YES.

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:33 AM
YES, YES, YES, YESLICK always starts the day by voting the scum and then finds a random excuse to join the mislynch.
Are you dumb or scum, Yeslick?

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Is Yoshimo stupid?
A) YES.
B) YES.
C) YES.
D) YES.

It was in his proposed solution.

I don't see anything dumb with correcting it.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 01:38 AM
FM Garrick is not sure. Maybe it is better to send FM Faldorn tonight instead of lynching FM Faldorn tomorrow.

FM Yoshimo you do not have allies since you have not acted pro-town or helpful at all. FM Garrick was at first under suspicion but FM Garrick has proven FM Garrick to be townish with FM Ajantis so we redeemed our reputations.

FM Faldorn

FM Yeslick was not scum two days ago when he forced FM Shar-Teel to claim. FM Garrick does not know if FM Yeslick was converted recently but for now FM Yeslick seems townish.

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:39 AM
It was in his proposed solution.

I don't see anything dumb with correcting it.
The only way for it to make sense is to not answer question 7.
So yes, you're either dumb or are "correcting" people without even reading the questions, which is another way of being dumb.
Double dumb.

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 01:41 AM
The only way for it to make sense is to not answer question 7.
So yes, you're either dumb or are "correcting" people without even reading the questions, which is another way of being dumb.
Double dumb.

Omg the correction is for putting writing in the slot, not for leaving it blank, braniac.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM
FM Garrick tried to solve the puzzle on FM Garrick's own. FM Garrick is confused by all the gnomes.

FM Garrick recommends that we send FM Faldorn tonight. Do not waste town lives on a hard puzzle. Send a claimed neutral and he might die. Or something. FM Garrick recommends this course of action.

FM Garrick
September 9th, 2013, 01:43 AM
FM Yoshimo if you want to be spared you should vote FM Faldorn.

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:45 AM
That's like posting -no vote instead of simply not voting.

Submitting "No answer" is an answer. Khalid is correct by saying that leaving it blank is the way to go.

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:46 AM
FM Garrick tried to solve the puzzle on FM Garrick's own. FM Garrick is confused by all the gnomes.

FM Garrick recommends that we send FM Faldorn tonight. Do not waste town lives on a hard puzzle. Send a claimed neutral and he might die. Or something. FM Garrick recommends this course of action.

Why the fuck would we kill a neutral just for being neutral?
You're everything that's wrong with Mafia.

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 01:47 AM
FM Yoshimo if you want to be spared you should vote FM Faldorn.

I don't care about being "spared". If Town finds itself in a retarded enough frame of mind to kill me without any good argument then let the failure be on them. As for Faldorn, I don't throw my votes around carelessly and mindlessly sheep. If somebody wants to mount a convincing argument against him, then go ahead and you might gain my support.

FM Yoshimo
September 9th, 2013, 01:48 AM
That's like posting -no vote instead of simply not voting.

Submitting "No answer" is an answer. Khalid is correct by saying that leaving it blank is the way to go.

Lol, you still don't get it. Fortunately, Khalid did.

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 01:53 AM
LOL

FM Faldorn
September 9th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Cernd, why so you hate me so much?

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Cernd, why so you hate me so much?
I don't hate you. It's not your fault that you are scum.

FM Faldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:11 AM
But im not scum :/

FM Cernd
September 9th, 2013, 02:13 AM
You've been saying that for a while, yet you keep voting with the cult, as you've been doing from the start.
Whether you are cult or a cult-sided neutral is irrelevant.

You're anti-town, and it is my will that all anti-town players must die.

FM Faldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Voting with the cult? Please explain with each of my votes.

And if you think I'm scum, then you dont trust Garrick.
Imoen did well.

And I am still reading last night, I just got to the part where Jar removed her master claim. If I was awake at that time I would of switched my vote.

FM Faldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Plus's I made some effort last night with the puzzle ^^

FM Khalid
September 9th, 2013, 02:28 AM
11 can't be narrowed into one answer with this spin. Using what Feldorn said, the gnomes have to be groups of 2.

And the good news is: the solution works out beautifully! The trick here is gnomes only work in groups of 2, yet we have 4 gnomes.

-propose solution

1 D
2 A
3 A
4 D
5 C
6 A
8 C
9 C
10 C
11 D
12 B
13 B
14 C
15 D

Anyone have issues with this proposal? I've run through it a couple times now and it held consistent, so I think we have it right at this point. If we don't open the Sanctum tonight, I'll be darned if we can't open it tomorrow with the last hints (assuming this is the final remaining puzzle).

FM Khalid
September 9th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Plus's I made some effort last night with the puzzle ^^

Effort on a puzzle is what I did last night with that damn ghost, but only half of you were privy to the ridiculous levels to which I tried.

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:30 AM
I believe to have found the correct solution thanks to Bhaal confirming that the puzzle is self-sufficient.
1. D
2. A
3. A
4. D
5. C
6. D
8. C
9. D
10. D
11. D
12. B
13. B
14. C
15. D

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:34 AM
I have to say that the argument with 2 pairs of 2 sounds compelling. And with 3 sacrifices one can manage to put out the chandelier.

FM Faldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Yes Khalid, you did extremely well ^^ if not for you I doubt we would of got the full answer :)

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:39 AM
It is of importance to note that first one group tries to put out the chandelier and fails horribly while the second group follows shorty thereafter. At no point did 4 gnomes work together. They don't do that.

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 02:43 AM
The issue I have with my proposed solution is that I'd prefer to count the zombies as dead bodies - which I can't.

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 03:18 AM
On question 9: It does not matter whether there were duplicate roles at some point in the game. It is only important that there are no duplicates when the clues are given.
I just noticed that this increases the number of received clues by one due to the quartermaster changing a Diviner (Cult) into an Assassin. So if Diviner and Diviner (Cult) are different roles and "at that time" refers to the time when all feedback is sent out (after the whole night is processed) then the correct answer would be 10.

On Diviner vs Diviner (Cult): When in doubt consult the setup... "When converted, roles keep their powers and simply become a cult version of their role unless otherwise noted in their rolecards." This suggests that the role despite having the same powers is a different one. Alignment seems to be part of the role.
"At that time" has to refer to "at any point during that night" or there would be no correct answer.

Students and Amnesiacs don't do anything here. They can't act to retrieve an additional clue.

FM Kivan
September 9th, 2013, 03:50 AM
I disagree with you guys on 2nd question.

2 – How many attunements can the shadow adepts perform per night?

If we assume we have 2 Shadow Adepts then one can act when the other is on cooldown. So I'd say 3 is correct answer.

FM Kivan
September 9th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Or if we consider average atunement per night for single Shadow Weaver it should be 1 or 2. Because 3+0/2 = 1,5:P

I fail to understand how 0 can be a correct answer.

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 03:53 AM
This thread is unnaturally active...

FM Keldorn
September 9th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Shadow Adepts can choose not to attune at all. Being able to attune 0 targets each night always holds true. Any other answer fails at least every second night.

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:00 AM
At night, may attune 3 targets’ souls to the shadow weave.

In addition, may remove curse from a chosen target each night, removing any curses and attunements from them.

If a target who is attuned to the shadow weave visits another, both are banished to the shadow plane and cease to exist on the prime (-1).

Special:
Does not ignore immunity and can’t be healed.
One night between attunements.
May attach an anonymous message to the attunements (without a message, target gets no feedback).
Manipulation causes a direct double attack on the attuned target
Lynch immunity (if inner sanctum is sealed)
Night kill immunity (if inner sanctum is sealed)
Gains 1 charge auto-vest after killing a Bhaalspawn

If a shadow Adept Attunes a player which is in the heartwarden chat both get charged and he still can atune 2 other people?

Korgan thinks the shadow adept can attune 4 targets each night. through the heartwarden chat.

The answer should be 2 attunements each night.

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:02 AM
At night, may attune 3 targets’ souls to the shadow weave.

In addition, may remove curse from a chosen target each night, removing any curses and attunements from them.

If a target who is attuned to the shadow weave visits another, both are banished to the shadow plane and cease to exist on the prime (-1).

Special:
Does not ignore immunity and can’t be healed.
One night between attunements.
May attach an anonymous message to the attunements (without a message, target gets no feedback).
Manipulation causes a direct double attack on the attuned target
Lynch immunity (if inner sanctum is sealed)
Night kill immunity (if inner sanctum is sealed)
Gains 1 charge auto-vest after killing a Bhaalspawn

If a shadow Adept Attunes a player which is in the heartwarden chat both get charged and he still can atune 2 other people?

Korgan thinks the shadow adept can attune 4 targets each night. through the heartwarden chat.

The answer should be 2 attunements each night.

FM Kivan
September 9th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Well, we can always have more that one heartwarden so he can get 6 attunements per night, and 3 per average.

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:09 AM
7 – Did you submit an answer to question eleven?
A: YES
B: YES
C: YES
D: YES

A: NO
B: NO
C: NO
D: NO

You can't answer those.

If you leave 7 blank but you answer 11 you contradict q 7 because if you go back to 7 after answering 11 you have to pick a solution as well while 11 gets contradicted through it.

Korgan knows this is hard to understand for not so smart people.

if 7 true = 11 false
if 11 false = 7 true

solution: don't pick any of their choices and ignore them.

Can a "no answer" be correct in any of the questions?

Korgan knows plenty of multiple choice tests which require you not to select one of the choices they give you.

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Well, we can always have more that one heartwarden so he can get 6 attunements per night, and 3 per average.

Korgan wonders what happens if an Adept gets manipulated on a night he can't attune people.

If an Adept gets manipulated the night he is on cooldown on a target. Will the target be charged?

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 05:17 AM
The Cults:
FM Jaheira Avatar of Cyric, Bard should rolelblock her tonight
FM Aerie converted N2
FM Montaron kill if he is still alive after Necromancer wailing
FM Kivan kill if he fails to confirm Heartwarding

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:17 AM
did the zombies kill the gnome team?

1 related to 6 related to 15.

FM Korgan
September 9th, 2013, 05:19 AM
The Cults:
FM Jaheira Avatar of Cyric, Bard should rolelblock her tonight
FM Aerie converted N2
FM Montaron kill if he is still alive after Necromancer wailing
FM Kivan kill if he fails to confirm Heartwarding

Korgan thinks converting a heartwarden is stupid. Cult of Bhaal basicly just reduces their chances to double recruit at night.

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 05:19 AM
@Kargon
7 *no answer*
11 *NO*

FM Ajantis
September 9th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Xan, Xzar, Yeslick and Khalid require scrutiny. Khalid's jester question during Shar-Teel lynch is odd. Very odd.