PDA

View Full Version : COM guesses

FM Imoen
September 6th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Think you know who someone is? Post it here! It'll be fun.

Usually I notice COMs without trying, but this game, either people put a lot more effort into hiding themselves, or I just didn't pay as much attention. Or... there are a lot of new players? idk. But I don't know anyone off the top of my head to put in this post. I'll add them later as they occur to me.

Anyway, guess COMs! Go!

FM Sarevok
September 7th, 2013, 07:25 AM
I claimed mine in another thread, so did Damus.

FM Imoen
September 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
I claimed mine in another thread, so did Damus.

If only there were more than 2 people in this game...

FM Viconia
September 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM
I also claimed mine.

I don't believe in hiding my COM after Castle Varen. My playstyle is effective (aggressive poking with sticks) and I'm going to stick to it.

FM Sarevok
September 7th, 2013, 10:54 AM
If only there were more than 2 people in this game...

I know. Its depressing. Slaol needs to fix his game.

Oh, was I just noting myself and Damus for the people who die later in the game? Whoops guess I missed that..........
(Your sarcasm is bad and you should feel bad)

FM Imoen
September 7th, 2013, 06:45 PM
I know. Its depressing. Slaol needs to fix his game.

Oh, was I just noting myself and Damus for the people who die later in the game? Whoops guess I missed that..........
(Your sarcasm is bad and you should feel bad)

If you were going to make a note for people, you could've just restated your COM here. Making people look elsewhere isn't particularly helpful.

And my sarcasm is just fine, thank you very much. I've been honing it for a very long time. I daresay it's nearing perfection.

FM Sarevok
September 7th, 2013, 07:38 PM
If you were going to make a note for people, you could've just restated your COM here. Making people look elsewhere isn't particularly helpful.

And my sarcasm is just fine, thank you very much. I've been honing it for a very long time. I daresay it's nearing perfection.

Don't you realize I flipped Drug Dealer? xD

FM Jan
September 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM