PDA

View Full Version : Day 5: Anticipation

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM
This is the exact problem that Jaheira and I are having. Expect moving goalposts Kivan.

No change in goal posts from me. If Jaheira posts the answer to this.

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ Ajantis?

I will vote to lynch Branwen

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I don't consider the middle one, "post something from night chat", a valid goal post.

No way of verifying. What Jaheira needs to post is very easy on her end. Hell, you could probably link it to here in this thread and she'd be the only one that can go to it

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 02:03 PM
But only since Aerie asked this as well.

I've joined Ajantis and Alora.

code: ahsjomnkvoif, key: awesomekivan, phrase: aloraajantis

I know it makes me look fishy since one of my targets died. Here's my reasoning: I've publicly stated that Ajantis will be my target so there was a risk a Prophet will come to him. I decided to join him with Alora, because a)if she is really Harper nothing really happens b) She could be disguised Safana, resulting in free Prophet kill c) If she is Cult nothing happens d) If she is Town, she sucks and it's not my fault.

Also Ajantis some time ago hinted that he is my target and he knew that my other target died. We had conversation few pages ago.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Since I believe you Kivan, what reasons would Ajantis have to live? Why didn't he say attacked and healed if a cleric hit him?

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Alora was modkilled. Shar-Teel, you are digging your grave deeper and deeper.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Alora was modkilled. :s I wasn't 100% certain what that meant.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Jaheira has delayed for six hours. Xan is once again suspicious of Shar and Jah.

However, those two being scum does not make Branwen town so his vote remains for now.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Xan also would like to note that Yoshimo showed up today and posted 4 times.

Each of those posts were some variety of "hey i'm here" "Hey i'm reading" "this is an interesting day" "the death last night sucks"

All of which are direct scumtells.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I do understand the suspicion. However, there has been technical difficulties experienced by Khalid and Kivan that could be causing this.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Except I can still reveal my targets solo:P

Btw, I don't like Aerie's proposal about me not using my abilities. Seems like setup for Cult Leader to convert me. Later I'd just say that "I've heard some townies say to me to stay still this night so I don't have any action, lollololol".

Becouse your ability is pretty useless if you are just going to target random people and it gives the cult a chance to recruit 2 people instead of 1. Your ability is more useful later on in the game when we can coordiante mason leader purges on 2 players

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 02:51 PM
does student know the masters role?
Not unless it was said in night chat.

Theory: Jaheira lied to Shar about his role.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Xan doesn't necessarily see a reason for it that makes sense.

Other than "just for shits and giggles"

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
They are changing servers. I've lost last hours of the night and half of the Day, really annoying. Now I'll never catch up with Shar-Teel's post count! :(

I don't like clue contradictions, but I think I'll try Bramble Branch in Destruction tonight. All I'll try using "crushing Skull of Man" instead of Grobnar's poem in Ritual of Death. Either we miss one chant and we are screwed or Ritual of Death is full of silence.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Becouse your ability is pretty useless if you are just going to target random people and it gives the cult a chance to recruit 2 people instead of 1. Your ability is more useful later on in the game when we can coordiante mason leader purges on 2 players

Or maybe I'm putting people I trust with someone I believe is a Bhaalspawn? If Prophet targets Bhaalspawn he dies. So no, my ability is only useless if I don't use it.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I won't delay this any longer. I'm not Shar's mentor, nor am I an explorer. My sc2 problems were true, but not unwelcome. I tried to crack Shar's code but it didn't work. Please let me explain myself.

I am an investigative pr that can prove Shar is Student, but the nature of my role demands secrecy and that certain people believe me to be an explorer, thus my volunteering at night despite knowing I would not be considered. I had hoped by 'revealing' I could coerce Shar into taking me or Kivan as her true master by suggesting we use the student chat to relay info cross-puzzle chats. My actions were wholly in Town's interest as I firmly believe Shar is Student who only needed a false removal of her forced WIFOM to be safe to choose a master, ideally myself. For those wondering, I am the final Harper, the Harper Paragon.

My Explorer claim was to be used in conjunction with my plan to coerce Shar into mentoring me. If she did, she would be safe from lynch and, hopefully, conversion, as I was certain that the Bhaalspawn would not let me live after claiming Explorer. After my death, Shar would be ML in my place, and hopefully recruit again. Or if she died, everyone would think a Harper was still in the game, believing me to be just a recruit.

I apologize for my deceit, but I firmly believe Shar is the wrong lynch and it can be proven.

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Night actions?
Afaik today was the only day where two roleblocks were claimed.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Is there anything besides Jaheria's last post I should read? I just got home from work, and I plan to go to Yoga in a bit.

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Xan doesn't necessarily see a reason for it that makes sense.

Other than "just for shits and giggles"

Or for being convincing. A cult who believes he is town doesn't slip (in some cases doesn't slip as easily..).

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Or maybe I'm putting people I trust with someone I believe is a Bhaalspawn? If Prophet targets Bhaalspawn he dies. So no, my ability is only useless if I don't use it.

A bhaalspawn in the cult might even be more dangerous then the prophet. A disguiser or necromancer would add extra kills to the cultists.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Arghhh, Jaheira.

Shar-Teel. I have no reason to doubt that Jaheira is a Harper (she is Druid who canuse Resurection after all), but now I'm really thinking about lynching Shar-Teel...It smells really bad right now. If you are both Cult you could try to do damage control and try to expose last Harper.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
I am an investigative pr that can prove Shar is Student

Where is your proof that shar is a student?

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM
This is accurate. I apologize for the gambit.

I wanted to protect myself as the student and select a mentor. I figured this is what Jaheira was doing and would then get recruited by the Harpers. I didn't think she was an actual harper. She will be CCed tonight if she is not a Harper.

I'm afraid I just suck at gambiting.

Harper Paragon is a selective Faction vig. By vigging me, she can determine if I am cult or not.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:11 PM
N1, Quayle, n2, cd, n3 no action(was visiting family for several hours and did not get home till after the day started), n4 Jan.

Quayle was random.orged cause no one in my night chat screamed Cult at the time. Jan cause I was really suspicious of his Bhaalspawn wifom/retraction of such wifom. Hai Safana. You gotta admit, that one got some interesting results

I am still very anti-Shar lynch and I only wish that you guys had given me more time to confirm her :/

Aerie, I am on cd tonight but I can smite her after that, which is when sanctum is open. This is currently the best course of action. I had intended to have her master me and learn it faster, but fing Ajantis screwed it all up.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Fm shaar-teel

It does seem very suspicious that jaheira is trying so hard to defend a student claimer that hasn't even chosen a master yet.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Fm shar-teel

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM
The prophet will controll shar-teel and force him to become his master if he hasn't chosen a master befeore the sanctum opens.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Aerie, I am town aligned. It was in my interest to ensure that Shar gained a Town-aligned master. So much better if she chose me, which would ensure the Harper Faction survives. This is the end I am striving for: Harper survival. It is not my nor Shar's fault Town screwed up my plan. Shar must choose a master tonight so that I may smite her afterwards.

Bhaalspawn, you are striving for town's favor; if you stop the smite, you screw yourselves over by allowing a possible cult to live.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM
The sanctum will probably be opened tonight anyway. I have no choice but to pick a master tonight.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I will reveal the necromancer if he douses jaheira tonight. Of course this will depend on what shar-teel flips.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Ranger should probably visit Jaheira, she will have A LOT of visitors tonight.

I'm not sure we able to open Sanctum tonight, we have contradictive clues.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Thank you Aerie. Hopefully a Harper recruit is possible tonight. If an Explorer is not recruited soon, the Harper faction will die out. I can only say that this would be catastrophic for both town and Bhaalspawn alike, as the cult is our common enemy. Bhaalspawn should not ally themselves with the cult, nor express interest in such, as the recruits will stop soon and even with that slim chance of partnership, there is no guarantee that it will be you as there are three of you and only one may align with the cult.

Tl;dr: cult is all factions' common enemy. Do not help them.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:31 PM
We wont even be able to use the clues that we get tonight since the sanctum will open the next night after this one anyway. We should Use this night to send people to die to puzzle traps.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM
We wont even be able to use the clues that we get tonight since the sanctum will open the next night after this one anyway. We should Use this night to send people to die to puzzle traps.
Agreed. Everyone who can spare their night action should attempt to open the sanctum. This is our last chance. The clues that might be provided from tonight's puzzle will be used useless as the only reward would be 1 person would get an auto vest. Not worth potentially losing more like Imoen for that.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM
I lost connection to the site for a couple hours. This I agree with. All that we can gain from trying to solve the puzzles tonight is a possible vest on a random person for n6. We should use the puzzle chats for scum hunting now.

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 03:39 PM
We wont even be able to use the clues that we get tonight since the sanctum will open the next night after this one anyway. We should Use this night to send people to die to puzzle traps.That's actually not true. The Sanctum opens after night 6. If we solve it by night 6 we prevent one conversion.

I suggest that whoever gets contracted makes the Bounty Hunter kill Branwen after we lynch Shar-Teel.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 8th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Agreed. Everyone who can spare their night action should attempt to open the sanctum. This is our last chance. The clues that might be provided from tonight's puzzle will be used useless as the only reward would be 1 person would get an auto vest. Not worth potentially losing more like Imoen for that.

Beat me too it. I need to think of something to send. I know my clue isn't fake, but it does contradict so I have to figure out what to send.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM
That's actually not true. The Sanctum opens after night 6. If we solve it by night 6 we prevent one conversion.

I suggest that whoever gets contracted makes the Bounty Hunter kill Branwen after we lynch Shar-Teel.
Why do you want Shar dead? Is there a better smite target out there? From my standpoint, it is best to leave her alive, let her choose master tonight, then smite once the sanctum opens.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Maybe the 3rd bhaalspawn is a serial killer.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 03:46 PM
at what point in the OoO does the sanctum open? Is this time different if it opens automatically instead of being opened by a player? If yes, how so?

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I am an investigative pr that can prove Shar is Student, but the nature of my role demands secrecy and that certain people believe me to be an explorer, thus my volunteering at night despite knowing I would not be considered. I had hoped by 'revealing' I could coerce Shar into taking me or Kivan as her true master by suggesting we use the student chat to relay info cross-puzzle chats. My actions were wholly in Town's interest as I firmly believe Shar is Student who only needed a false removal of her forced WIFOM to be safe to choose a master, ideally myself. For those wondering, I am the final Harper, the Harper Paragon.

What do you mean by "I am an investigative pr". A paragon would have no way to know someone is a student right?

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 03:56 PM
When did you find out Shar was a student, how did you convince Shar to pretend you were her master without alerting others

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM
FM Shar-Teel

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Jaheira needed to do no convincing. I've always felt wifom would benefit my role since I was forced to claim it.

FM Kivan
Yeah, Harper Paragon is hardly investigative. Unless you call Vigilante an investigative role because he can check if someone is immune at night.

FM Cernd
Jaheira gets killed tonight and that should mark the end of these dumb harpers doing nothing of good for the town.
Go bhaalspawns!

FM Yoshimo
FM Branwen

FM Ferengi
September 8th, 2013, 03:59 PM
at what point in the OoO does the sanctum open? Is this time different if it opens automatically instead of being opened by a player? If yes, how so?

The Sanctum opens automatically after night 6. If you solve the main puzzle on night 6 you can prevent one conversion.

9. If the main puzzle is solved, when exactly does the Inner Sanctum open?
At the start of resolving the night, when the puzzle solver is awarded a vest (OoO #1). Night immunity from Bhaalspawn and Prophet will be gone for the remainder of that night and any submitted Prophet conversion attempts that night will not take effect.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Phew, I've just learnt I can't become a Harper. I'm so relieved:D

Haer'dalis claimed Explorer, perhaps you can go there. I believe he is a scum, so it would be beneficial for us to Paragon-check him.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Also, great job not having a hammer when there's one hour left.
This town is a joke. ^.^

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Branwen lynch > Shar lynch, but Shar lynch > no lynch.

FM Shar-Teel

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Agreed.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Why aren't you voting, Kivan?
Your name tends to be one of the first names to show up in the vote thing every day.

FM Keldorn
September 8th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Why do you want Shar dead? Is there a better smite target out there? From my standpoint, it is best to leave her alive, let her choose master tonight, then smite once the sanctum opens.I find the conversation that went down with "replaced" Jan quite suspicious. And let's remember that Jan was an Assassin. Instead of trying to trap the new replacement into revealing/"confirming" his role she hold his hand.I only didn't vote her to begin with because she was "confirmed" Student. Which clearly isn't the case.
Also you won't be able to smite until night 6. Who knows whether a better target comes up by then.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I consider paragon investigative in that it can narrow someone down to 2 of 4 alignments at only the cost of a potential night action. Behavioral analysis. Shar has played for the town all game, meaning she is either a neutral aligning with Town, or Town trying to throw the cult out of whack. I considered that she might be Bhaalspawn, and that is possible, but I doubt it.

I set up the Student/Mentor claim by buddying Shar hard. I had hoped that this would convince her to master me, but it didn't happen. When Shar came under pressure, I saw it as an opportunity to prove her as student and lock her into a town alignment by making her my student and therefore unrecruitable. Or if she did not choose me, either make her a bad recruit target, or a good kill target if she chose a scummy master. But ultimately I believe that, if I had been allowed to act out my plan, Shar would have been town aligned by tonight.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Branwen lynch > Shar lynch, but Shar lynch > no lynch.

FM Shar-Teel

Yes! Ignore the player who has claimed 4 different Town roles and been exposed lying each time! Instead vote one of the most Pro-Town players in the game who has enormous potential to benefit us! :O

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 04:11 PM
And by unrecruitable I mean that I knew my gambit could get me killed resulting in Shar replacing me and becoming Harper.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Yes! Ignore the player who has claimed 4 different Town roles and been exposed lying each time! Instead vote one of the most Pro-Town players in the game who has enormous potential to benefit us! :O
Says the one who waited until there was one hour left to place her vote.
Shut it, scum.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Yoshimo has confirmed that Shar-teel is the better lynch. Carry on.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Jaheira: You are not better than everyone else.
If you aren't cult and you're faking leads to save someone else, you're doing it wrong.

Whatever Jaheira might be, noone will trust her anymore as of this point, just as happened with Anomen after saving Mazzy.

Seriously, this isn't a fucking sc2 pub. I'm so sick of this town.

Kivan. I want to be in your chat tonight.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Shut it, scum.

These words should never be said by town players in Xan's opinion.

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I wanted to believe you shar-teel but your story is falling apart too close to the end of the day. I don't understand why you tried to fake the cipher test. I also do not see how Jaheira, a self proclaimed Paragon, can be so sure you are a student. Going beyond reason to believe someone is good is my ultimate scum tell.

Khalid also changed his vote from Ajantis so I do not feel I owe it to him to stick with it after convincing him to leave the train.

Fm shaar-teel

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Tiax you spelled it wrong

FM Jaheira
Jaheira: You are not better than everyone else.
If you aren't cult and you're faking leads to save someone else, you're doing it wrong.

Whatever Jaheira might be, noone will trust her anymore as of this point, just as happened with Anomen after saving Mazzy.

Seriously, this isn't a fucking sc2 pub. I'm so sick of this town.

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, I'm just saying I believe Shar enough to defend her. I am aware I may but be trusted if Shar flips non-student, and I am prepared to suffer any consequences that may come. I only hope that I am killed by a non-town.

FM Yoshimo
Cernd has completely twisted the facts on the case against Shar-teel. He keeps stating that Shar has been a part of every misslynch, but Shar was one of the strongest proponents of a Mazzy lynch and then after that of the Anomen lynch. Let's be honest: Anomen gave us 0 choice but to kill him. That guy lied to us so much (going as far as to fake a Spy claim/results to clear a confirmed Cultist) He was never going to make it out of Day alive and he didn't deserve to either. His player was completely Pro-Cult. I wish I wasn't only up to post #400 in this thread, or I would post more arguments. Unfortunately, it's currently a race against the clock. Bottom line: The arguments against Shar-teel appear completely without legitimate basis. The alternative candidate, Branwen, is a confirmed serial liar.

FM Montaron
September 8th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Oh hey, site is back up.

I still think Shar is the best lynch here. My vote stays, darling.

Trying way too hard, Jaheira. I would love to know why you decided to pull such a crazy gambit.

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Tiax you spelled it wrong

FM Shar-Teel

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:19 PM
These words should never be said by town players in Xan's opinion.
Shut it, scum!
It seems that in this game, Town has some secret victory conditions that I didn't get in my rolecard:
- Do everything that you shouldn't.
- Screw the town beyond salvation.
- Mislynch as many times as possible.
- YOLO.

I'm just playing along, since as of day two, it was pretty clear that most players here prefer stupidity, drama and lulz over logic and reason.

Go, town!

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM
The alternative candidate, Branwen, is a confirmed serial liar.
Look, she uses what I said over twelve hours ago in order to attack me.

If you were so convinced, why did it take you 47 hours to vote Branwen?
You silly, little liar.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Already explained why I took the gambit. I weighed the benefits to be far out-weighing the risks. If student, +1 town, -1 possible enemy. If cult, SMITE once sanctum is open. Simple.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Look, she uses what I said over twelve hours ago in order to attack me. If you were so convinced, why did it take you 47 hours to vote Branwen? You silly, little liar. Because, as I state in the SAME post, I am only up to post #400 (which, yes is 12 hrs ago)? I only vote now, because the clock is ticking and this case looked like a sham from the start. Please show where I lied, or retract your accusation.

FM Kivan
Why aren't you voting, Kivan?

I've voted before, but forgot "FM", ech.

Shar-teel

Sorry, Shar-Teel, but you lost me with this fake gambit. You claimed student without master for so long and argued it's for the best, but when opportunity happened you just gladly accepted fake master. It's just weird.

;)

FM Xan
Shut it, scum!
It seems that in this game, Town has some secret victory conditions that I didn't get in my rolecard:
- Do everything that you shouldn't.
- Screw the town beyond salvation.
- Mislynch as many times as possible.
- YOLO.

I'm just playing along, since as of day two, it was pretty clear that most players here prefer stupidity, drama and lulz over logic and reason.

Go, town!

You misunderstand. Town should never tell anyone to be quiet, even if they believe that person to be scum. ESPECIALLY if they consider that person to be scum. The words of scum are instrumental in finding other scum. If we tell scum to be quiet, they can't slip. Even more than that, telling scum to shut up gives them an excuse to do exactly that and lurk the game away. You seem experienced, you should know that.

Also whining about the quality of the town is at best a waste of time and at worst a scum tactic. Stop that nonsense please

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I've voted before, but forgot "FM", ech.

Shar-teel

Sorry, Shar-Teel, but you lost me with this fake gambit. You claimed student without master for so long and argued it's for the best, but when opportunity happened you just gladly accepted fake master. It's just weird.

;)

ya forgot the fm again ya fool

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM
FM Shar-Teel

Failed for the 2nd time. Perhaps my unconsciousness is warning me:P

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Cernd has completely twisted the facts on the case against Shar-teel. He keeps stating that Shar has been a part of every misslynch, but Shar was one of the strongest proponents of a Mazzy lynch and then after that of the Anomen lynch. Let's be honest: Anomen gave us 0 choice but to kill him. That guy lied to us so much (going as far as to fake a Spy claim/results to clear a confirmed Cultist) He was never going to make it out of Day alive and he didn't deserve to either. His player was completely Pro-Cult. I wish I wasn't only up to post #400 in this thread, or I would post more arguments. Unfortunately, it's currently a race against the clock. Bottom line: The arguments against Shar-teel appear completely without legitimate basis. The alternative candidate, Branwen, is a confirmed serial liar.

I don't know what evidence there is that Branwen is SK but wouldn't that make him lynch immune until the inner sanctum is unsealed?

I am not basing my decision to vote Sher-teel on past lynches or what she said in night chat. It is the fact that Shar-teel and Jaheira are working togeather beyond what is reasonable. They had no reason to trust eachother to such an extent as to lie to town so much to save eachother.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Please show where I lied, or retract your accusation.
The relevant case for now: That time when you faked being the Paragon in order to save Shar-Teel, just as Anomen did when saving Mazzy.

Funny. Especially since you just said that Anomen forced us to lynch him after he lied. I'll remember that and use it as one of the reasons to get you lynched one of these days.

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Since the majority is on Shar-Teel now I guess it's better to get one flopping stone than to get none (does that make sense? English is not my native language).

FM Shar-Teel

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Since the majority is on Shar-Teel now I guess it's better to get one flopping stone than to get none (does that make sense? English is not my native language).

FM Shar-Teel

it sounds enough like an idom that xan gets the point

FM Montaron
September 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Already explained why I took the gambit. I weighed the benefits to be far out-weighing the risks. If student, +1 town, -1 possible enemy. If cult, SMITE once sanctum is open. Simple.

Don't you think that was a bit crazy and over the top?
You should have realized that if this was revealed, it would have backfired right in you and Shar's face, no matter what roles you really are.
Poor play.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
I don't know what evidence there is that Branwen is SK but wouldn't that make him lynch immune until the inner sanctum is unsealed? I am not basing my decision to vote Sher-teel on past lynches or what she said in night chat. It is the fact that Shar-teel and Jaheira are working togeather beyond what is reasonable. They had no reason to trust eachother to such an extent as to lie to town so much to save eachother. Serial LIAR

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM
You misunderstand. Town should never tell anyone to be quiet, even if they believe that person to be scum. (...)
In most cases, yes.
When there's one hour left and someone is trying to derail the only possible lynch of the day (if Branwen was going to get hammered, that would've happened like 20 hours ago), no. Not with this town.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Funny. Especially since you just said that Anomen forced us to lynch him after he lied. I'll remember that and use it as one of the reasons to get you lynched one of these days. You mean when I counter-claimed Branwen and exposed him as a liar for everybody in the Town to see?

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM

A scum in the hand is worth two in the bush?

FM Cernd
Serial Liar:
- Lie to one person every night, pretending to be a role you aren't.
- Lynch and night immune until the sanctum is opened.
- Get 1 auto-vest everytime you lie to a bhaalspawn.

FM Shar-Teel
I have resigned that I am most likely the lynch. This is a mistake but I have prepared my will. Now, the town has no cleric or student. Your loss.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM
I feel slightly bad because of Shar-Teel. When I revealed you, I had hoped you'd pick me as a Master. No intentions of getting you lynched.

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 04:33 PM

FM Shar-Teel

What do you think about the necromancer dousing you tonight?

FM Yoshimo
Funny. Especially since you just said that Anomen forced us to lynch him after he lied. I'll remember that and use it as one of the reasons to get you lynched one of these days. More than that. Your thinking is deeply disturbing. If you are in fact Town, and that is the quality of the case you require to lynch somebody then I have little faith in your abilities. If you are scum, then you being too blatant and I feel embarrassed for you.

FM Yeslick
We should really consider letting Shar-Teel off and letting her be my Student. There's an hour left to switch onto Branwen, and I know there are at least 6 people who can vote.

FM Cernd
You mean when I counter-claimed Branwen and exposed him as a liar for everybody in the Town to see?
You lied. That's what "liar" means.
Then you said you didn't, that makes you a liar, yet again. Tsk.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM
That's ok. I'm not really the student anyway. I'm a lunatic.

It only took three wrong lynches and sacrificing near confirmed town to get the job done.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:35 PM

It only took three wrong lynches and sacrificing near confirmed town to get the job done.

you cant be the lunatic you're the serial arsonfather

FM Jaheira
Sigh. It's apparent that nothing I say will save Shar. Montaron,I was aware of that risk as well when I revealed my role. I had hoped town would give Shar a chance and lynch the far scummier Branwen, but it has not happened. I can only hope I was correct in believing Shar, as no matter what I say if she flips otherwise will save me.

gonna lol so hard if that's true Shar.

FM Cernd
I'm a lunatic.
You aren't the lunatic.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM
You lied. That's what "liar" means. Then you said you didn't, that makes you a liar, yet again. Tsk. Please chill your attitude. You're not playing well right now.

FM Yeslick
Sigh. It's apparent that nothing I say will save Shar. Montaron,I was aware of that risk as well when I revealed my role. I had hoped town would give Shar a chance and lynch the far scummier Branwen, but it has not happened. I can only hope I was correct in believing Shar, as no matter what I say if she flips otherwise will save me.

gonna lol so hard if that's true Shar.

How did this bullshit happen anyway?

FM Tiax
Serial LIAR

Oops, that was a misread on my part. Still, 1 person lying by himself vs 2 people lying together. Coordinated lying grabs my attention more.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM

Be my Student anyways.

FM Cernd
Please chill your attitude. You're not playing well right now.
Never ask me to retract an accusation. You'll lose.

FM Shar-Teel
Why not? The only day I've been suspected, I am getting lynched. I'm an arrogant queen bee so I feel confident enough to brag.

Cernd has played horrible the whole game. It's fun to toy with him though. :) He's just an arrogant tunneller like me.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Never ask me to retract an accusation. You'll lose. I only "lose" when Town make bad decisions.

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
What do you think about the necromancer dousing you tonight?

Pretty silly, considering that the Necromancer wanted to work with the town, not against it. I sure hope that he is smarter than to listen to you.

On a sidenote I have thought about you bussing yourself so it doesn't appear that you could be the Necromancer. Man, I'm such a smart person for thinking of that. Gotta get some reward.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Cernd has played horrible the whole game. It's fun to toy with him though. :) He's just an arrogant tunneller like me.
Meh. I already won. What else can I do?
This has been fun as fuck.

If you're actually a lunatic, pick me as one of your targets.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM
How many times has Aerie claimed Necromancer this game?

FM Aerie
September 8th, 2013, 04:42 PM
A bad attempt to make the disguiser kill me.

FM Xzar
you cant be the lunatic you're the serial arsonfather

You sick person.

FM Shar-Teel
How many times has Aerie claimed Necromancer this game?

Aerie's the agent.

No Cernd. You'll be living. I'd rather kill people who are smart enough to be threats.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Aerie's the agent.

Well carry on then.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
No Cernd. You'll be living. I'd rather kill people who are smart enough to be threats.
I'm a threat, I swear. Kill me.

FM Shar-Teel
Oh I'm psychotic. I outed a few other PRs in my last will. :) Gotta do my part.

FM Aerie
Aerie's the agent.

I could be the ''ranger''. Only the necromancer knows if im the ranger or not. I know that montaron wasn't doused last night and that is all i will say.

FM Xan
only pub jesters gloat before they're lynched

fm jesters have more class

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Oh I'm psychotic. I outed a few other PRs in my last will. :) Gotta do my part.

official request to kill Cernd Aerie Yoshimo and Ajantis

FM Shar-Teel
I forgot to add Yeslick as a PR but he pretty much confirmed that one.

When it comes to FMs. Class is for less confident lunatics.

FM Cernd
I approve this request.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I forgot to add Yeslick as a PR but he pretty much confirmed that one.

When it comes to FMs. Class is for less confident lunatics.

I am PR as fuck

FM Aerie

Can we please send this scum to die in this nights trap?

FM Tiax
What the hell are all of you doing. This is not productive.

FM Shar-Teel
Cernd, you are much more fun to watch.

Aerie, Cernd is a ghost. Sending him would be horrible. I only advocated it because he might get me lynched. He cares too much for being bored.

FM Yeslick
Xan should die. I agree. I'll take him out myself tonight. Escort should roleblock FM Jan, until Sanctum opens.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Can we please send this scum to die in this nights trap?

the OMGUS is strong with this one

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Cernd, you are much more fun to watch.

Aerie, Cernd is a ghost. Sending him would be horrible. I only advocated it because he might get me lynched. He cares too much for being bored.
I'm not a ghost. If I was, I would lose if you picked me as one of your targets. That would be insane.
I am a Town PR. You should kill me.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM

Branwen isn't being lynched = Scum outnumbers Town = who the fuck cares anymore

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Shar-Teel, if you were Branwen I might believe your lunatic claim but the cooperation of Jaheira makes that exceedingly unlikely. That you are pulling that ploy now only makes me more sure in my decision to lynch you.

FM Xan
Hey Kivan if you're on would you mind Heartwarding Xan? He has things he wants to say to someone alone

FM Yeslick
the OMGUS is strong with this one

You have 45 minutes to convince me to not brain you tonight.

FM Yeslick
Hey Kivan if you're on would you mind Heartwarding Xan? He has things he wants to say to someone alone

Shit attempt to take someone down with you.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
No. I called dibs in his chat. And I'm dying tonight, so I deserve it.

FM Jaheira

Lol, the lynch is sealed. Nothing will change that, not my arguments, not Yoshimo's, not Shar's. All that's left is to troll till day's end cause there's no more to analyze till Shar dies.

FM Yoshimo
official request to kill Cernd Aerie Yoshimo and Ajantis Over what? The Skie thing? You completely altered/mis-rememebred what happened. Skie contributed absolutely 0 to the Puzzle chat and then at the end said she was willing to go. It was tied between her and Korgan, who incidentally had been very helpful that night. I went with Skie.

FM Xzar
Guys, he can't be the Lunatic because I am. Now let this liar die, noone takes my role and gets away with it.

FM Xan
Branwen isn't being lynched = Scum outnumbers Town = who the fuck cares anymore

If you're being serious about this, you realize that we're not lynching a town target at the moment, yes? Town still outnumbers scum regardless of today's lynch.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Guys, he can't be the Lunatic because I am. Now let this liar die, noone takes my role and gets away with it.
Bad lie is bad. ._.

FM Xzar

Kivan, better get me. If putting Xan in the chat gave you Silver, I would give you diamons. That's how valuable it would be man.

FM Xan
You have 45 minutes to convince me to not brain you tonight.

What reason do you have for braining me? Xan'll start there

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I'm dead. Scum had this game from the start. We'd probably be much better if I actually let Ajantis die but then I couldn't be sure I'd be lynched. Oh well.

FM Xzar
Bad lie is bad. ._.

Look at all these other lies and tell me mine is as bad as theirs. But only after you looked at them. No less than 10 seconds each.

FM Shar-Teel
Peace out. I had fun.

FM Tiax
Lol, the lynch is sealed. Nothing will change that, not my arguments, not Yoshimo's, not Shar's. All that's left is to troll till day's end cause there's no more to analyze till Shar dies.

Does the lynch get sealed an hour before the end of the day? I didn't see any alert from Bhaal.

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't mind letting Shar-Teel off the hook if we only had a way to verify her. Well, hopefully she already found a master and now she only tries to gather reactions for the sake of Town. Hopefully.

FM Cernd
Kivan, better get me. If putting Xan in the chat gave you Silver, I would give you diamons. That's how valuable it would be man.
Pff. These mortals and their worthless materials.
Pick me and I will grant you power beyond imagination. This realm will be your toy. Life will be just a distraction.

FM Yeslick
What reason do you have for braining me? Xan'll start there

You made a request to kill 4 people that I have a Town read on.

FM Xan
All that's left is to troll till day's end cause there's no more to analyze till Shar dies.

lol what are you even talking about

the last hour has been almost as informative as the entire game combined

you just need to know where to look

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Real reason's cause I'm bored and want to finally kill someone at night.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM
You made a request to kill 4 people that I have a Town read on.

In a joke post to the fake jester.

The only serious one in there was Yoshimo.

Cernd said he wanted to die, jokingly.

Aerie is just annoying with that whole "HAI GUIZ I KNOW THE NECROMANCER BUT I WONT TELL YOU LOL"

And Ajantis is just confusing and Xan wants to see what he flips

FM Xzar
September 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Pff. These mortals and their worthless materials.
Pick me and I will grant you power beyond imagination. This realm will be your toy. Life will be just a distraction.

Let me just pick up my big ass diamond and smash your brains in.

FM Xan
Real reason's cause I'm bored and want to finally kill someone at night.

oh oh oh

how about Branwen?

FM Kivan

No. I called dibs in his chat. And I'm dying tonight, so I deserve it.

Day action's deadline is 2 hours before day end so my actions are locked. If I chose you to be in the chat, you will be;]

FM Yoshimo
Town shoving ALL-in with 72os again.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Maybe I'm prejudiced because of your post count. Inferiorsub200postscrub

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
oh oh oh

how about Branwen?

Comon, that would be too obvious.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 04:57 PM
oh oh oh

how about Branwen?

Admittedly, I forgot about her when thinking my course of action for the night.
But I can't back down for a reason like that.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Does the lynch get sealed an hour before the end of the day? I didn't see any alert from Bhaal.

No. It could change, but it won't. No one will listen to me, and if Shar flips lunatic, which I doubt, then whoever she kills deserves it.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Admittedly, I forgot about her when thinking my course of action for the night.
But I can't back down for a reason like that.

um um um

Xan is a member of the town?

Also are you saying you're the Bhaalspawn vig or the town vig?

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM
No. It could change, but it won't. No one will listen to me, and if Shar flips lunatic, which I doubt, then whoever she kills deserves it.

What exactly do you have to say? Do you still think Shar is student after the way he's been acting?

FM Yeslick
um um um

Xan is a member of the town?

Also are you saying you're the Bhaalspawn vig or the town vig?

Fighter. What role's the Bhaalspawn vig?

FM Kivan
Looks like for the first time we will lynch non-Town role! If Shar-Teel isn't Lunatic we will achieve something great today.

Well, she behaved really town-like so she has great chance of being culted. Plus she changed her behavior a bit around day 3. And wanted Diviner to use scrying instead of targeting volunteers:P

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
To be honest, Shark-Teeth is my student, but she was culted and the night chats were getting really awkward.

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I still think the best of Shar. She knows as well as I that this lynch will not reverse, so she's trolling us before she dies.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Fighter. What role's the Bhaalspawn vig?

ixrc barbarian

FM Yeslick
To fight list:
1) Xan/Branwen
2) Montaron
3) Tiax

By the way, we really should listen to Korgan more. He says good things sometimes.

FM Yoshimo
Gaiz, you are letting the Serial Liar escape. He will lie again. :worried:

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
ixrc barbarian

What I do isn't barbaric. It's funny.

FM Cernd
By the way, we really should listen to Korgan more. He says good things sometimes.
He does, indeed.
To bad he always mix them with a rant about how noone listens to him and then vanishes for the rest of the day.

FM Kivan
Well, hopefully Shar-Teel will kill all the lurkers with her Lunatic wrath. She is such a nice person.

(I have Cloak of Shameless Suck-up, it gives me +3 to saving throws against suicides)

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Shar-teel would kill me for outing her as a Neutral. :'( shartele pls ill +rep ur com for a year

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
inb4 a bunch of naive players unvote at the last minute and this ends with a no-lynch.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Xan considered fake voting Branwen just to see everybody flip out and lol but then decided not to bother.

Carry on.

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 05:07 PM
To fight list:
1) Xan/Branwen
2) Montaron
3) Tiax

WTF have I done?

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
inb4 a bunch of naive players unvote at the last minute and this ends with a no-lynch.

Or it will end with a no-lynch but no one will unvote. That would be interesting.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
WTF have I done?

Exactly

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Exactly

lol xan likes this guy

FM Tiax
September 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Exactly

You are aware that the original Tiax was replaced due to inactivity? I was given this character during night 4.

FM Yeslick
You are aware that the original Tiax was replaced due to inactivity? I was given this character during night 4.

Replacing scum makes you scum.

FM Cernd
Or it will end with a no-lynch but no one will unvote. That would be interesting.
That would suck. I don't like it when the dead are not really dead.

FM Xzar
Exactly

A++ reply

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Jaheira, let's have dead sex. I love you. You love me. We will raise a dead skeletal family.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Jaheira, let's have dead sex. I love you. You love me. We will raise a dead skeletal family.
This is now a five stars thread.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 05:16 PM
That would suck. I don't like it when the dead are not really dead.

Me neither. It totally means I would be out of obvscum things that aren't obvscum.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM

I would not mind if Kivan unvoted last second, since we've got a one-vote buffer. Anyone else who changes this late though is prime smiting material.

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I would not mind if Kivan unvoted last second, since we've got a one-vote buffer. Anyone else who changes this late though is prime smiting material.

... what are you talking about

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM

Sounds fun ^·` Kill me if you're lunatic so I can be with you in the afterlife. We'll have lots of kids and name them Bob Phil and Darcy.

FM Dynaheir
September 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM
... what are you talking about

haha I mean in the unlikely event that Shar-Teel really is a Lunatic.

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Sounds fun ^·` Kill me if you're lunatic so I can be with you in the afterlife. We'll have lots of kids and name them Bob Phil and Darcy.

Ok. As long as I call the dumb one Cernd and the smart ugly one Branwen.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:22 PM
She just can't hide her love for me. ♥

FM Jaheira
September 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM

I'm good with that :D

FM Xan
September 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM
wait Yeslick considering that you have all night to submit your night action wouldn't Xan have another 48 hours to convince you not to shoot him

OMGWTFBBQSCUMSLIP

-vote FM Yeslick

FM Shar-Teel
September 8th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah Cernd. I love to hate you. We will need a babby daddy. You're welcome to join us.

FM Yeslick
September 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
wait Yeslick considering that you have all night to submit your night action wouldn't Xan have another 48 hours to convince you not to shoot him

OMGWTFBBQSCUMSLIP

-vote FM Yeslick

I submit my night action during the day so I can afk all night and ignore my puzzle chat.

FM Yoshimo
September 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
HI BHAAL. NO NEED TO POST RP. I HAVE DONE IT ALREADY. KTHXBAI:

Shar-teel found a tome in the library that revealed all the scum. Shar-teel realized that Branwen, the Serial Liar, was a false member of the Town. In fact, Branwen was a follower of Bhaal, along with ???. Shar-teel revealed to PUBS what he had discovered. PUBS was worried Shar-teel had put himself in danger for this. PUBS also thought it was the right thing to do to report all of this to MORE PUBS. PUBS locked Shar-teel in the library later and set a fire. This fire destroyed the tome with the information about scum, and killed Shar-teel. Scum killed the other members of the town after PUBS told them what had transpired, specifically Yoshimo, Valygar, Jaheira, and HD. Town took Shar-teel's body along with a shovel, obsidian dagger, amulet, and the mirror to the graveyard. Town then buried Ammon in the graveyard using the shovel. Town then cursed himself with the mirror, and stabbed himself in the heart with the dagger to commit suicide, along with slitting his throat. The cursing occurred due to the injuried caused by the dagger in addition to Town being retarded. Bishop also buried the amulet in the graveyard in order to hide it. Town's last words were of regret and apologies to Shar-teel for what they had done. Town then became defeated, as the result of killing themselves.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM
You're welcome to join us.
Hell, yes!
I'll do, as soon as I'm allowed to.

FM Cernd
-reveal
-vote FM Branwen

FM Xan
[since it isn't immediately obvious to the less intelligent, that vote is in red and bold, not using the vote tags]

inb4 someone uses that against Xan

FM Kivan
September 8th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Thanks!:D

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks!:D

Coward.

FM Cernd
September 8th, 2013, 05:30 PM
-unvote

The Godfather
September 8th, 2013, 05:30 PM
FM Shar-Teel has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

FM Branwen ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10808') (7 [L-6]): FM Yeslick ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374351'), FM Shar-Teel ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374310'), FM Haer-Dalis ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374312'), FM Valygar ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374330'), FM Jaheira ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374563'), FM Faldorn ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374468'), FM Yoshimo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374995')
FM Shar-Teel ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10832') (13 [L-0]): FM Nalia ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374316'), FM Branwen ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374175'), FM Ajantis ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374650'), FM Aerie ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374970'), FM Kagain ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374184'), FM Cernd ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374991'), FM Garrick ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374804'), FM Tiax ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=375015'), FM Xzar ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=375026'), FM Montaron ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374422'), FM Xan ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374999'), FM Keldorn ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374820'), FM Dynaheir ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374879')
FM Haer-Dalis ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10816') (1 [L-12]): FM Korgan ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=374296')

Forum Mafia GM
September 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Cespenar, it appears these Explorers can get something right after all.

Shar-Teel has been lynched. She was the Quartermaster.

Night 5 will end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.30+GMT+september+11th+2013

FM Ferengi
September 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Despite the presence of misgivings regarding their methods of pursuing justice, the expedition once again decided to put someone to the death. The dodgy Branwen had been arguing with Shar-Teel for many hours before the onlookers came to an agreement about which of them was in the right. While most found Branwen hard to trust, it was the female warrior Shar-Teel who lost the debate. In her defense, she was constantly expressing how much she despised being forced to work with men. This didn't do her any favours, what with over half the company to judge her being of the gender that was the target of her hatred. No matter the reasons she may have had for it.

What sealed her fate however wasn't her rebellious attitude. It was that she said she was just an apprentice, hoping to learn from someone with a better understanding of the world than her. When Jaheira revealed not to be teaching her, the adventurers began to wonder who Shar-Teel's true master was. There were disturbing rumours going around that some kind of prophet had brought the disciples of the Cult of Bhaal along to undermine the expedition's efforts. Was this twisted, evil fanatic the one she called master?

The suspicions of her were strong enough for the expedition to decide that they'd not allow her to slip away. The decision to hang Shar-Teel was backed by surprisingly many women, who apparently didn't share her views. Branwen took it upon herself to make a noose at the end of a large piece of rope she was carrying in her standard fare adventuring gear. Nalia climbed up to the roof of the temple of Bhaal and caught the untied end of the rope when it was thrown up to her. Once she'd pulled it up far enough, she tied it around the base of a statue right above the temple's massive doors. Tiax found an old barstool at the inn, and the convict was made to stand on it as the noose was placed around her neck. Before anyone could turn the scene into some sort of dramatic ceremony, Xzar ran up and kicked the stool out from under her feet.

Shar-teel's full weight came down so suddenly that her neck snapped right away. Instead of the woman's corpse dangling from the rope in front of Bhaal's temple, Xzar was the person that demanded everyone's attention.

He gave them all a maniacal grin. "Smiles everyone, smiles!" he said in a high-pitched, childlike voice. "This is like some great fantasy!"

With Shar-Teel being a quartermaster in service of the Cult, they did indeed have cause to smile. But Xzar's performance was so awkward, most everyone was too confused to celebrate.

Shar-Teel left a last will:
It seems like I am out of options and countermoves. I knew that I wouldn't last long after being forced to claim Student. Alas, it was the only thing that worked in my investigative pairing. I did sacrifice Imoen once I wasn't 100% certain I knew what the clue was. It was a trade as scums hate confirmed towns.

You'll need another assassin. Focus on one of the claimed explorers. Other than that, I have assured we have plenty of PRs. You will not live long my prophet. I know this because I alone know my night actions and who was converted on which night.

Saving Jaheira was perhaps my saving grace why it took so long or I wasn't lynched day 5.

Poor Branwen. Maybe take her. That would be the ultimate victory in my death. That, Ajantis or Cernd.

When Minsc interviewed me, he was singing my death warrant although I doubt he intended it. I have protected the rest of you. Go forth and prosper.

Aerie is most likely the Ranger (Agent), convert her if you wish.

I really hope Kivan keeps using his ability after he dies.

Be careful about the night chat. I think Safana was telling the truth.

Garrick, Yoshimo, and Valygar are almost certainly PRs.

Poor Jaheira. She bought my lies about being a student. Too bad. I was expecting to die Day 4. I made one more cult PR for us to play with instead. Enjoy! Thanks a million.