PDA

View Full Version : Fix Bus Driver

st.rage
September 6th, 2013, 04:41 AM
It occurred to me that "Bus Driver" is an inaccurate name for what he does. He swaps two people, so why not call him a Teleporter? It doesn't make sense that a bus would only drive one person, stop at another house, pick up the other person, and drive STRAIGHT back to the first house. Even if this was happening, why are people FORCED to get on the bus? I only take the bus when I need to

Mugy
September 6th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Bus drivers are still a lot more realistic than witches, perhaps we should discuss the witch first?

Gyver
September 6th, 2013, 06:25 AM
I'm gonna lose so many cool points for this....

IMPERIO Harry Potter reference

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Bus Driver : Switcheroo. He change the clothing of the two victims, making others mistake them of another.

Witch : Drug Dealer. Makes you unable to see who the target is while redirected onto him.

Am I doing this correct?

Damus_Graves
September 6th, 2013, 06:45 AM
-_-

Why does it matter what the role is called . . . . ?

WHITE BOY SLIM AYO
September 6th, 2013, 05:07 PM
It'd be nice if the roles all sounded realistic IMO.

I thought the same exact thing as what Mugy7 said about witches and witch doctors.

I'm gonna lose so many cool points for this....

IMPERIO Harry Potter reference

Took me a while to get this one. . . . .

Slaol
September 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM
There are so many other technical wordings for things that should be changed first, if at all.

Helz
September 6th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I do not support this

kyle1234513
September 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM
would you prefer bad taxi driver?

its just a creative name that the creator chose to give the role. the function isnt a problem, so i really dont see the point of a name change at all. it would be like asking to change sheriff to cop. general peace keeper >.>

besides, i think bus driver is cool, do you have anything better to suggest?

Squidypie
September 7th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Drunk Taxi driver. But bus driver has a cute sound to it. "god danged bus driver made me shoot myself"

Admiral
September 10th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Because Teleporter sounds stupid, especially when compared to the other 99% realistic sounding roles.

UltimaNecros
September 10th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Bus Driver is fitting, if he swaps A and B and B targets A then B will get run over.

Slaol
September 10th, 2013, 08:00 PM
If A is a killing role that is not immune to his own kill.