PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 108: Randomness!

Pages : [1] 2

powerofdeath
September 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM
It's 2025 and Professor PoD gave 10 volunteers a suit. The volunteers wanted to help out to test the professor's newest invention: Role Suit 3000! The goal of this suit is to give everyone a role they wanted. As people tested out their suits, they seemed to find some minor bugs... Okay, maybe not minor but major bugs. First, the suit somehow is attached to your skins. Also the suit does not give you a role you wanted but instead, it was randomized. And finally, the role does not last, instead the suit shut off and restart again giving you another role.

Those 10 volunteers are in major troubles.

Click here for the link to set up! (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21925-S-FM-Randomness)

Volunteers
1. Poriomania
2. Tonex
3. RLVG
4. Orpz
5. Kingmado
6. Citrus
7. Banshis
8. Miketa
9. Kusco
10. AppleyNo

Day end 48 hours from now

Poriomania
September 5th, 2013, 10:37 PM
7. Banshit

Concerning.

Miketa

I think he's due to be scum.

AppleyNO
September 5th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Why don't we have any safety systems to get out of the suits?

AppleyNO
September 5th, 2013, 10:38 PM
We have little meta info Porio, so I'm probably going to buddy with you.

powerofdeath
September 5th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Concerning.

Miketa

Whoops, ignore that please xD

Kusco
September 5th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Why don't we have any safety systems to get out of the suits?

No safety because that's how we ball. Suits are the best, no?

Kusco
September 5th, 2013, 10:46 PM
We have little meta info Porio, so I'm probably going to buddy with you.

Tunnel vision for obvious scum signs but it is good you do not vote. If you vote for someone I will vote you and only you. Regardless of who you vote and how I feel about it. I just want to fuck you.

Kusco
September 5th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Someone say something, anything really. I know you are there. I can see your name watching the thread.

AppleyNO
September 5th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Someone say something, anything really. I know you are there. I can see your name watching the thread.
Hey Executioner. Trying for that Day One win?

Kusco
September 5th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Hey Executioner. Trying for that Day One win?

Damn. Am I so easy to read? Hey town, if you lynch AppleyNO today then you get me as a friend. Deal?

Kingmado
September 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Good Day One.

Miketa
September 6th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Concerning.

Miketa

Was this a genuine belief based on the pre-edited setup post, or because I'm a terrible player and you want me gone as fast as possible? Just curious. :p

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Because we don't know if there's any executioners or jesters, I'd recommend to lynch no one and see what happens.
It would give someone a decent clue, Mafia could hit a Neutral and visa-versa.

If no neutral kill, we know there's a neutral role.

Current town would have no clues to work around with, so they're going to get fake scummy.
Scum can get fake towny, as well.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Was this a genuine belief based on the pre-edited setup post, or because I'm a terrible player and you want me gone as fast as possible? Just curious. :p

You've been town in Plane Crash, Double Killers Too, and Power Gain.

I think you're due to be scum in this game.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 05:49 AM

I would say that's bad meta.
A valid arguement could be analyzing for a direct change of behavior.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Good Day One.

Explain your mindset, and what you were hoping to accomplish by typing the words "Good Day One", please.

I am tempted to vote RLVG over the no lynch suggestion.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:51 AM
I would say that's bad meta.
A valid arguement could be analyzing for a direct change of behavior.

It's pretty bad; hence why I used it as a random vote.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 05:53 AM

Suggesting no-lynch is anti-jester and anti-executioner. B please.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Suggesting no-lynch is anti-jester and anti-executioner. B please.

Explain why you're focused on hindering the neutrals rather than hunting mafia.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Explain why you're focused on hindering the neutrals rather than hunting mafia.

We have no clues. All we really can get is a scum-slip with no true clue to support the facts.
By having a no lynch, we could focus more on these facts that we call "Scum-slip" and essentially allow a Jailor to screw shit up.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 06:08 AM
We have no clues. All we really can get is a scum-slip with no true clue to support the facts.
By having a no lynch, we could focus more on these facts that we call "Scum-slip" and essentially allow a Jailor to screw shit up.

What are we going to do with the rest of Day 1 then? More setup speculation?

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Our part of country is getting royally screwed over by more than 800 lightning strikes over the past hour so if I randomly disappear, that's my excuse.

Rest of day can give an advantage of understanding the players by base talking and then see who is killed.
From there on, we can start lynching every day.

Tonex
September 6th, 2013, 07:26 AM

Might not have a Jailor tonight though, so I propose we still try to lynch someone today. Could also block potential kidnapper.

Miketa
September 6th, 2013, 08:15 AM

I was town in The Curse of Castle Varen too, if you must know, but Neutral in Pandemic: The Startling before my (near) immediate death.

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM
You people are pussies. We have a lynch today. Why the hell would we not use it? Depending on who objects and who complies we might be able to pin down some scum.

Meta is stupid bullshit for a lynch. If you're right about Miketa, what does that tell us? It tells us that randomness has been preserved. You killed a scum, yay, but it tells you nothing about Miketa. If you're wrong about Miketa, then it means that randomness has been preserved and you killed someone who could have helped.

Of course, if you want to lynch Miketa just to see how others react, then I will wholeheartedly support you. Just be aware that if Miketa gives a good defense, I might start advocating for another person's lynch (like AppleyNO).

Long story short: Why the fuck shouldn't we lynch someone when we have this opportunity?

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Our part of country is getting royally screwed over by more than 800 lightning strikes over the past hour so if I randomly disappear, that's my excuse.

Rest of day can give an advantage of understanding the players by base talking and then see who is killed.
From there on, we can start lynching every day.

I hope you realize that people will not talk unless there's something to talk about. If it's not about the game then it's useless for your "understanding"

Either you push for a lynch or explain how you can be against a day 1 lynch and still get good, valid reads on players with shitty discussion.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM
If both mafia dies and the Neutral both become a non-killer, do Town automatically win?

Town: Eliminate all mafia and Neut if its evil. One town must survive
Survivor: Survive until the end
Exe: Live to see your target lynched.
Jester: get lynched.

powerofdeath
September 6th, 2013, 10:55 AM
If both mafia dies and the Neutral both become a non-killer, do Town automatically win?

Town: Eliminate all mafia and Neut if its evil. One town must survive
Survivor: Survive until the end
Exe: Live to see your target lynched.
Jester: get lynched.

This is correct, assuming the non-killers neutral are not witch

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Well, if both mafia dies and we town still are around then we are 100% sure that at least one of the current players is an evil neutral.
Same goes for mafia if the town loses.

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Well, if both mafia dies and we town still are around then we are 100% sure that at least one of the current players is an evil neutral.
Same goes for mafia if the town loses.

This is your game related discussion? Who's going to disagree with that "analysis" of the setup? Plus, you're avoiding my challenge to you.

Maybe this should motivate you:

-Vote RLVG

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 11:12 AM
This is your game related discussion? Who's going to disagree with that "analysis" of the setup? Plus, you're avoiding my challenge to you.

Maybe this should motivate you:

-Vote RLVG

To be fair, I didn't care about your "challenge".

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 11:15 AM
To be fair, I didn't care about your "challenge".

Why not? If it's because I'm new, then you are the idiot I think you are.

You see, we are all on an equal footing and a clean slate at the beginning of day 1. Right now you are showing definite scum signs by ignoring the arguments of another player because you don't "care"

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Why not? If it's because I'm new, then you are the idiot I think you are.

You see, we are all on an equal footing and a clean slate at the beginning of day 1. Right now you are showing definite scum signs by ignoring the arguments of another player because you don't "care"

"Either you push for a lynch or explain how you can be against a day 1 lynch and still get good, valid reads on players with shitty discussion."

Can you answer this?
- Pushing a lynch, for what reason?
- Against day 1, for what reason?

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 11:51 AM
"Either you push for a lynch or explain how you can be against a day 1 lynch and still get good, valid reads on players with shitty discussion."

Can you answer this?
- Pushing a lynch, for what reason?
- Against day 1, for what reason?

In the spirit of sportsmanship I shall respond to your questions.

Pushing a lynch is incredibly beneficial for the town in a variety of ways. For instance, if I were not pushing a lynch at the moment, we would probably not be discussing anything right now. This conversation shows both our stances and give others a look into what our motivations are. As per the setup, we as town just barely have a majority. Can you guarantee that we can say the same thing on day 2?

You want facts, no? This is where we differ. I use facts to supplement my reads. I'm sure that someone may have explained to you that people can lie in this game so facts aren't always Fact, with a capital F. I'd much rather "waste" a lynch opportunity if it means that there was good discussion and players interacted with substance, rather than just say, "are there any power roles to follow?"

Let me give you some facts:
Porio voted to lynch Miketa simply based on meta bullshit
He later admitted that it was simply an excuse for a random vote

Let's analyze this for a second, okay? Why would Porio want to random lynch? If he's town then he wants to see how people react to his day 1, first post, bullshit random vote. That doesn't help the rest of the town if he's consistent in his pushing for a random lynch. He ought to look at the reactions and then reason the motivations of the other players then communicate the information to the rest of the town at an opportune moment. He hasn't done that yet so it's all up in the air right now on whether he's town.

If he's scum then he is trying to make his job a bit easier, but he isn't actively pushing for a random lynch based on some terrible argument. He could also be trying to play some mind games with us but I don't know him too well to know the probability or method of his mind games. He could just be doing it just to do something on day 1 and not seem like a lurker scum who posts once and doesn't post again.

Now nothing is concrete, but I know that at the moment his actions have helped town by giving discussion points and so I lean towards town. My view can change with any moment he does something stupid but at the moment, Porio is safe from my tunnel vision.

If we campaign for a no lynch day, then why should anyone post besides the minimum, "hey guys, looking forward to actual play. See you on day 2," and waste an entire day? You are encouraging lurking by not wanting to lynch.

I'm sorry I don't understand the part about "being against day 1," though I suspect the problem is purely on my part. I will rephrase the challenge about that. I would like to know how we could get discussion on day 1, without pushing for a lynch.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 11:59 AM
I see what you mean. The random vote could probably be an attempt in creating a Day 1 conversation.

If you're not a smurf then I'm quite amused by your "skill" for a new forum mafia player.

Miketa
September 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM
One thing that springs to my mind is that with the randomising of roles every day/night, any investigative roles should probably reveal their results every day even if their target is ns. Since the roles will randomise again the following night, mafia will gain no advantage in taking out someone who has previously been investigative over someone who hasn't, given both are equally likely to come up investigative on any given further night.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM
One thing that springs to my mind is that with the randomising of roles every day/night, any investigative roles should probably reveal their results every day even if their target is ns. Since the roles will randomise again the following night, mafia will gain no advantage in taking out someone who has previously been investigative over someone who hasn't, given both are equally likely to come up investigative on any given further night.

Good point.
What about Jailor, should he claim?

Miketa
September 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Good point.
What about Jailor, should he claim?

I would say yes, the following day once his/her actions have been taken, so as to avoid any possibility of countering. Since there can only be one of each role on any given night, it might allow us to pin down any duplicate claims, and thus anyone trying to sneak a lie through unnoticed.

RLVG
September 6th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Well, I'm just going to claim Jailor.

Kingmado
September 6th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Explain your mindset, and what you were hoping to accomplish by typing the words "Good Day One", please.

I hoping to start up a discussion. And I was bored. And I suck at puns :(

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 02:40 PM
I wanted to be Neutral Jester and beg for a lynch before I became an SK or something :laugh:
Instead I am Town

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 02:40 PM
AppleyNO

I like making friends

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 02:46 PM
tl;dr everything else

Banshis
September 6th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Didn't even realize this started. Hey everyone!

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Didn't even realize this started. Hey everyone!

pod spelled ur name "banshit"

Banshis
September 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
pod spelled ur name "banshit"
He always does in Skype. He likes to mess around with my name.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM
RLVG is town.

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Kingmado

Explain to me how you provoke discussion with "Good Day One".

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Kuzco is making my skin crawl, but I'm not sure if that's indicative of alignment or playstyle.

Citrus
September 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Huh I didn't realize this had started already either.

How interesting. I guess this will be fun as well as complete bananas lol

Citrus
September 6th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Also hell I can't shower in this suit, I'm going to be smelly for days now...

Citrus
September 6th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Oh and totally missed everyone and now I'm alone, what fun!

Poriomania
September 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Thoughts on the game state?

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
I don't know my role yet :(

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Kuzco is making my skin crawl, but I'm not sure if that's indicative of alignment or playstyle.

May I ask what part of me is making your skin crawl?

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM
My bet's the gaze.

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 07:04 PM
My bet's the gaze.

It's too dreamy, I guess

Kusco
September 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Now that RLVG has claimed Jailor* his discouragement towards a lynch is more reasonable if it is true. He could also be a kidnapper so I won't dismiss all of my scummy reads on him.

*I happen to disagree with claiming the role of jailor when on day 2, RLVG could have potentially counter-claimed on day 2 (had someone claimed jailor) and pointed out that he was against a lynch today.

Citrus
September 6th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Multiple people could get jailor on day 1 though right? It's kind of hard to counter-claim with the randomizing...

Citrus
September 6th, 2013, 09:08 PM
That being said, everyone please keep track of your roles/actions, cus it's gonna be a shitshow trying to figure out lies later on

Kingmado
September 6th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Kingmado

Ahh, I see, so there's no random posting in fm. Sorry, used to sc2 mafia - the home of random stuffs. Noted, won't happen again.

Lesson 1: don't post random stuff. Every post must mean something.

Tonex
September 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Now that we have a "confirmed" jailor (could be kidnapper), I'm leaning towards a no lynch, as we can potentially gather good info from a jailing or even kidnapping, since people's stories would still have to match unless it's an execution. And if there was an execution of a townie this early on, it would definitely look suspicious. Not really any reads atm, other than that Kusco and RLVG are probably not mafia together unless it's some elaborate act. And Kusco is a bit scummy, but as someone mentioned, it could just be his play style.

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Multiple people could get jailor on day 1 though right? It's kind of hard to counter-claim with the randomizing...

No.

Orpz
September 6th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Ahh, I see, so there's no random posting in fm. Sorry, used to sc2 mafia - the home of random stuffs. Noted, won't happen again.

No.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM
No.

Goooooood ;)

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 12:38 AM

Kingmado

Let's look at this for a second. Porio votes me after three random words, and also after we've had someone who is "confirmed" jailor (RLVG) who could provide vital information for the town if there is no lynch. He's also already said that he's backing up RLVG: "RLVG is town", and personally I believe that he's a bit too eager to lynch when we've been given a "confirmed" jailor.

He might be just voting me because I'm new, which I could possibly accept as valid, but losing a town vote, even a noob one, is not a good idea for a town. It is a good idea, however, for a scum... so...

If you really want to know how I provoke discussion with "Good Day One", I was attempting to see people's response times to see who was actually on and who was lurking. Obviously, you took my three words a little too seriously.

Poriomania

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Holy shit people. I've been thinking that it would be terrible for investigative roles to reveal as soon as they can. Mafia can easily hide if they figure out the holes in the investigative net. For instance, if I were an lookout, and watched Orpz, and got the feedback that Tonex and Citrus had visited him and claimed that as soon as the day started, a scum player would know not to claim to have visited Orpz.

What I'm saying is that you need to be careful about your claims. Don't be so nilly-willy about it all. Put some goddamn thought into it.

Miketa
September 7th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Holy shit people. I've been thinking that it would be terrible for investigative roles to reveal as soon as they can. Mafia can easily hide if they figure out the holes in the investigative net. For instance, if I were an lookout, and watched Orpz, and got the feedback that Tonex and Citrus had visited him and claimed that as soon as the day started, a scum player would know not to claim to have visited Orpz.

What I'm saying is that you need to be careful about your claims. Don't be so nilly-willy about it all. Put some goddamn thought into it.

I suppose that sheriff also has to be a little careful then, in case we start narrowing down the mafias list of good framing targets. Hmm. It seemed like a good idea when I suggested it, but you do have a point.

RLVG
September 7th, 2013, 05:42 AM
I've got a 2nd monitor, so I can game and watch FM's.

Agreed, so let's have a plan :

- Day starts, reveal if you can visit or not.
- When all have had claimed visit or not, all claim roles.
- Feedback is given once everyone have claimed roles.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 05:50 AM

This is a good idea, I'm in.

Poriomania
September 7th, 2013, 09:11 AM
May I ask what part of me is making your skin crawl?

Mostly the abrasiveness, and the IIoA.

You're misinterpreting my words. I asked you what was your mindset in typing the words "Good Day One". You said it was to provoke discussion. How do those words /provoke any discussion at all?/

Let's look at this for a second. Porio votes me after three random words, and also after we've had someone who is "confirmed" jailor (RLVG) who could provide vital information for the town if there is no lynch. He's also already said that he's backing up RLVG: "RLVG is town", and personally I believe that he's a bit too eager to lynch when we've been given a "confirmed" jailor.

He might be just voting me because I'm new, which I could possibly accept as valid, but losing a town vote, even a noob one, is not a good idea for a town. It is a good idea, however, for a scum... so...

If you really want to know how I provoke discussion with "Good Day One", I was attempting to see people's response times to see who was actually on and who was lurking. Obviously, you took my three words a little too seriously.

Poriomania

Votes on you =! lynch.

Why didn't you say that before?

Miketa
September 7th, 2013, 09:21 AM

That makes sense, agreed.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Yes @RLVG's plan. Golden rule of role call day is the last one to do it is always a liar.

Citrus is Mafia until he responds to this post.

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 11:43 AM

I've been mulling this plan over and it's the best plan to get lynches started. It is not perfect but it will have to do for now.

@ Porio:
I can understand the accusation of abrasiveness, but the information instead of analysis? As far as I know, I've merely been acting on my analysis of the situation and haven't really commented on the setup except as a point in one of my arguments. I think you're jealous of my skills.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Mostly the abrasiveness, and the IIoA.

You're misinterpreting my words. I asked you what was your mindset in typing the words "Good Day One". You said it was to provoke discussion. How do those words /provoke any discussion at all?/

Votes on you =! lynch.

Why didn't you say that before?

Mmmmmm. In that case,

-Unvote

Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting your words this time and I think I get this.
I guess there's not enough time to have an added complexity in sc2maf, but when you vote on a person, you want them lynched. Usually it happens, because pubs are stupid :(.

RLVG
September 7th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I guess there's not enough time to have an added complexity in sc2maf, but when you vote on a person, you want them lynched. Usually it happens, because pubs are stupid :(.

This line collides with me.

Are you really comparing Forum Mafia that takes days and weeks, with SC2Mafia?

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM

Let me be an ass and remind you that this isn't Forum Mafia but Small Forum Mafia, which is much more comparable to sc2mafia. Considering the clusterfuck that will undoubtedly happen on day 2, I have a feeling that sc2mafia will seem sane compared to this.

(I just got a weird feeling that I'm going to be jailed tonight. I hope it's the jailor and not the kidnapper)

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM

Let me be an ass and remind you that this isn't Forum Mafia but Small Forum Mafia, which is much more comparable to sc2mafia. Considering the clusterfuck that will undoubtedly happen on day 2, I have a feeling that sc2mafia will seem sane compared to this.

(I just got a weird feeling that I'm going to be jailed tonight. I hope it's the jailor and not the kidnapper)

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 02:33 PM
How the fuck did I post that twice?

Tonex
September 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM

Seems logical enough, I'm game.

Dude... There's a big difference between SC2 Mafia nd ALL forum mafia. People actually get time to analyze things and go about things logically and have conclusive discussions, as opposed to random raging and spamming random lynches.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 02:53 PM

SC2Mafia is all I've ever known. I'm trying this out, and I'm liking it. So I think I'm going to stick around.
I'll have to reevaluate my assumption that everyone is an idiot.

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Dude... There's a big difference between SC2 Mafia nd ALL forum mafia. People actually get time to analyze things and go about things logically and have conclusive discussions, as opposed to random raging and spamming random lynches.

Time is the difference, not the people, nor the discussion. I've seen sc2mafia go pretty logically with some really quick thinkers but it is rare. I've also looked at the archives and seen games where people went complete apeshit and raged and randomed lynched.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I've decided to coup de'tat and oust the RLVG supporters and install myself as Town Leader. S-FM Randomness is now an Autocratic state.

Questions:
Can you be the same role as the dead guy in the graveyard? Ex: Dead Doctor, can you be a Doctor at night out of random?

Night Actions: ( I will list two just in case one of the targets is that role )
Jailor -> Citrus, execute if necessary
Doctor -> RLVG
Sheriff -> AppleyNO or Banshis
Escort -> AppleyNO or Banshis
Bus Driver -> You are the only one allowed to freely think in the Kingdom of Orpz. Though it is preferred you stay put since I don't want to feel like I thought out this list for nothing.
Lookout -> Orpz, RLVG, or Tonex.
Detective -> Tonex or Kingmado. Newer players are always spied on by Orpz's CIA.
Citizen -> Make a last will full of reads.

Additional
Requirements: PoD answers yes to my question

Jester, I will support a lynch on you if and only if you swear on your family's life to not pick and choose somebody to kill at night. This would jew over the Jailor but also prevent an additional potential KPN.
Neutral Killers, I will support a lynch on you once you become Jester iff you do not kill somebody at night unless sanctioned by Town Leader (or Town, depending on if I get assassinated by revolutionaries that want a democracy).
Both Neutral Killers will win with Town ideally. If both lynches are used on Neutrals that don't kill, then Town will be left in a 4v2 MYLO situation. Mafia should be easy to deduce from there. Unfortunately, Neutrals tend to be liars, but I'm placing good faith.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
List of potential threats to national security.

1. Poriomania
2. Tonex
3. RLVG
4. Orpz
5. Kingmado
6. Citrus
7. Banshis (CIA comments: //He is a threat every game)
8. Miketa
9. Kusco
10. AppleyNo

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Ah, I forgot to give orders to the dear Vigilante. It is most likely best to stay put.
Enemies of the state have yet to be clearly defined.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 03:25 PM
The next decree will be issued when I return.

RLVG
September 7th, 2013, 03:31 PM
I've decided to coup de'tat and oust the RLVG supporters and install myself as Town Leader. S-FM Randomness is now an Autocratic state.

Doctor -> RLVG
Bus Driver -> You are the only one allowed to freely think in the Kingdom of Orpz. Though it is preferred you stay put since I don't want to feel like I thought out this list for nothing.
Detective -> Tonex or Kingmado. Newer players are always spied on by Orpz's CIA.

Questioning the fields in Red oh Kim Orpz.

AppleyNO
September 7th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Oh leader Orpz, I dislike your distrust of me.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Interesting.

Poriomania
September 7th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I want Kingmado executed.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I'm sorry, Porio, but Orpz is the dictator here.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM
All Hail Leader Orpz

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Questioning the fields in Red oh Kim Orpz.

God damn it, the "execute if necessary" was for f'ing talking dangerous! Can no one talk dangerous anymore?! Damn it!

I shall have you lined up and shot for disliking my opinion.

I'm sorry, Porio, but Orpz is the dictator here.

You live this day.

Any Jesters out there? The King will accept to support your lynching if you promise not to jester grief. No one should ever lie in Mafia.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 06:44 PM
I summon Banshis to my court for a trial.

Poriomania
September 7th, 2013, 06:51 PM
@Orpz: Why do you think Kingmado is town?

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 06:59 PM
@Orpz: Why do you think Kingmado is town?

Contributing Day 1 is not Fresh Off Pubs scum behavior. If scum, I'd imagine he'd try to speculate set-up more, lurk, and or ask a bunch of questions.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Contributing Day 1 is not Fresh Off Pubs scum behavior. If scum, I'd imagine he'd try to speculate set-up more, lurk, and or ask a bunch of questions.

I understand... maybe... 6 words here? But good choice.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I understand... maybe... 6 words here? But good choice.

Before you leave my presence, I demand to know which neighbors you think are traitors to my state.

Banshis
September 7th, 2013, 07:42 PM
I summon Banshis to my court for a trial.

I can talk for a short while now. I got stuck going to a wedding up north so I don't have my computer. Tomorrow I will be back home.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Before you leave my presence, I demand to know which neighbors you think are traitors to my state.

I personally believe that Porio seems a little like a traitor to the state, with him quite eager to execute me, but that might just be me. I think your list of traitors is quite acceptable, lord.

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I'm on a phone so I won't be able to talk very in-depth with you, my lord.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I personally believe that Porio seems a little like a traitor to the state, with him quite eager to execute me, but that might just be me. I think your list of traitors is quite acceptable, lord.

Porio seems loyal for now. It seems he seriously believed you to be an enemy of the state, so much that he ask the King himself for his advice. Therefore, the execute-happy mindset is not one that is worrisome. Even I would be eager to behead Citrus, myself.

Alas the King cannot escape the dreaded physics assignments that God has assigned as a contract for ruling over peoples.

I ask that my subjects converse among themselves. His Highness will return.

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Miketa and I get no love from your list of night actions, Orpz. What the fuck is with that?

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Miketa and I get no love from your list of night actions, Orpz. What the fuck is with that?

I trust you aren't an evildoer. Yet, I cannot spare men to protect you this night while my Royal Jailor and I are alive. Perhaps the Royal Lookout will watch you to deter attackers.

Miketa is suspected to be a political enemy, but he is not a terrorist. As such, he is not an enemy of the state and will not be targeted by the peacekeepers, but not considered a citizen and thus can have no protection from doctors or lookouts. Perhaps Miketa can be bought out in a deal in the future.

Tonex
September 7th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Tbh, I don't love it either, but it's not like we have anything better. Just putting it out there, but Orpz could be scum trying to get us to hop on his bandwagon.

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Ya know, I don't like it that you've decided to determine what PRs do, Orpz. Scum can hide in the holes like the other plan except in this one they can plan it from the beginning of the night and not right after everyone claims their night actions.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:22 PM
The people always doubt the new incumbents after a coup. Fear not, you will learn to love your new glorious new leaders in time.

Those who don't shall be lined up and shot in a way that makes Soviet Russia gasp.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:23 PM
leader* This is an autocracy.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Ya know, I don't like it that you've decided to determine what PRs do, Orpz. Scum can hide in the holes like the other plan except in this one they can plan it from the beginning of the night and not right after everyone claims their night actions.

The Royal Cabinet may decide to overrule the King's decree if they feel they make a better decision.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Citizens may not. Their only rights are the rights to paper, pen, and funeral.

Poriomania
September 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Thoughts on the gamestate before I go catch some sleep.

Tonex: Has not made an impression on me so far.

RLVG: He massively derped. He's derptown.

Orpz: I admit, I do not have a read on him quite yet.

@Orpz: Can you explain your reads instead of just color-coding them?

Kingmado: He's scum.

He misinterpreted my post, said "Interesting" which is a scum word, buddys to Orpz. I have some reservations about this read due to newb, but I still think he's scum.

Citrus: Says interesting in first post, then does nothing. I'm fine with lynching him.

Banshis: Has done nothing. No read, yet.

Miketa: See Banshis.

Kuzco: Makes my skin crawl.

@Kuzco: If you could shoot someone right now, who would it be?

Appley: Has done nothing.

WILL NOT BE LYNCHED: RLVG

I DON'T WANT TO LYNCH: NONE

I'M FINE WITH LYNCHING: Tonex, Orpz, Banshis, Miketa, AppleyNO, Kuzco

I WANT TO LYNCH: Kingmado, Citrus

If you want to get on a higher category you need to start picking up town points.

I think my gut likes this better. Citrus

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 11:16 PM
I see dusk approaching...

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 11:18 PM
How long till day end?

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 11:23 PM

He misinterpreted my post, said "Interesting" which is a scum word, buddys to Orpz. I have some reservations about this read due to newb, but I still think he's scum.

Citrus: Says interesting in first post, then does nothing. I'm fine with lynching him.

If you want to get on a higher category you need to start picking up town points.

Although I hate to admit it, I think I'll have to go with you, Porio. Citrus does seem scummy...
Citrus

Kingmado
September 7th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Have to agree with Porio here, although I hate it.
Citrus does seem scummy. Citrus

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 11:42 PM

If I absolutely needed to shoot someone I would shoot AppleyNO. He seems to be actively lurking and giving complete bullshit posts.

This is just complete stupidity. It's comparable to me saying, "I like your trust in me." It's just stupid and goes unsaid. He said it merely to say something and not to further any investigation or discussion.

The others who haven't been as active either gave a reason (Banshis) or have furthered the discussion or at least made efforts to do so. AppleyNO is just lurking.

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 11:49 PM
I tried to post a reply to Porio but it said that it was going to be moderated. I'm testing to see if it was just that post.

Orpz
September 7th, 2013, 11:50 PM

They are all gut feelings.

Citrus

Kusco
September 7th, 2013, 11:50 PM
That's weird. Okay so if I needed to shoot someone I would shoot AppleyNO. He is lurking and not merely being inactive and his posts are mere bullshit.

Kusco
September 8th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Where is PoD?

Kingmado
September 8th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Where is PoD?
Seconded...

Poriomania
September 8th, 2013, 12:27 AM
That's weird. Okay so if I needed to shoot someone I would shoot AppleyNO. He is lurking and not merely being inactive and his posts are mere bullshit.

Why specifically AppleyNO?

What about the other lurkers?

How do you know that he's lurking, not being inactive?

@Orpz: Ehh, considering you gave reasoning on the Kingmado read makes me think that they're not all gut feelings.

Do you have any pockets of reasoning that you would like to give on any other player? Or will I have to go through one by one and make you give them?

Kingmado
September 8th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Night...?

RLVG
September 8th, 2013, 03:35 AM

What did I derp on?

powerofdeath
September 8th, 2013, 07:05 AM

Questions:
Can you be the same role as the dead guy in the graveyard? Ex: Dead Doctor, can you be a Doctor at night out of random?

Doctor -> RLVG

Additional
Requirements: PoD answers yes to my question

Jester, I will support a lynch on you if and only if you swear on your family's life to not pick and choose somebody to kill at night. This would jew over the Jailor but also prevent an additional potential KPN.
Neutral Killers, I will support a lynch on you once you become Jester iff you do not kill somebody at night unless sanctioned by Town Leader (or Town, depending on if I get assassinated by revolutionaries that want a democracy).
Both Neutral Killers will win with Town ideally. If both lynches are used on Neutrals that don't kill, then Town will be left in a 4v2 MYLO situation. Mafia should be easy to deduce from there. Unfortunately, Neutrals tend to be liars, but I'm placing good faith.

You can be the same as someone who died as a doctor

powerofdeath
September 8th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Handing out rolecards and night chats.

Citrus
September 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm here now. I've been having connection issues and couldn't actually connect to sc2mafia.

It seems to work better on my phone, so if these issues continue I'll just log in and post through my phone, though it's more annoying that way.

Citrus
September 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
And I'm fine with the posting schema that was brought up in addition to Orpz's rule, if that's what everyone wants. Though I think that leaves too much room for plausible deniability -> visit someone that will get visited a lot, know what to claim based off who you visit, etc.

Citrus
September 8th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Shit I hope the day hasn't ended and I replied late on accident, though I'll stand by my connection issue post.

powerofdeath
September 8th, 2013, 12:59 PM
First of all, I apologize that I was late for the day to end. Just to clarify, you can still post stuff even if I didnt end the day. Its like a curfew. You guys scumhunt at midnight until the police tell everyone time to go to bed

Since I cant close the thread at 10:00, I will extend night until this time
http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6%3A30+PM+september+9%2C+2013+EST&x=0&y=0

Late roleplay:

As the sun set, nobody decided to go home, people were hanging out and stuff. As Professor PoD realized it was almost midnight, he immediately tell everyone to go home. As everyone went home, they noticed their suit was controlling them against their will! What will they do tonight?!

powerofdeath
September 9th, 2013, 03:30 PM
As the sun rises, the suits turned off and the people can control themselves again. Soon enough, they all saw a dead body near the library. The professor PoD walked to the corpse and analyzed the body. "The Serial Killer did it with a knife in the library!"
Miketa walked to the body and gasped! "That's Poriomania!"
"Who would've done this!" exclaimed Appley.
"Whoever it is... This man shall not go unpunished." said Orpz.

The day will end 48 hours from now.

With 9 people alive, it only take 5

Graveyard

Poriomania - Citizen

Near the body of Poriomania, there was a deathnote
Death Note - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 03:44 PM
WHO DID THIS TO YOU

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Ok then. I was a role who could visit someone.

You know, I'm just following RLVG's plan to catch a liar.

Miketa
September 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I'll go with the plan as well. I too was a role that could visit someone.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Tonex, RLVG are you two gonna claim if you could visit or not? I know RLVG claimed jailor before but are you gonna continue in that claim?

You never know.

Banshis
September 9th, 2013, 03:55 PM
I was a role that could visit someone as well.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Oh yeah, I was also a role that could visit.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Sooooo. Now we wait. This is one of the imperfect parts of the plan.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Anything interesting happen? Nothing happened to me. Just wondering.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 04:46 PM
RLVG jailed me, so I did not actually visit.

Citrus
September 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Shouldn't we wait til everyone's spoken before we say if anything happened, to reduce ability to falsely claim?

I was able to visit last night as well.

Citrus
September 9th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Well since Tonex literally just ninja'd me, I was not in fact jailed.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Oops, you're right, I prolly shoulda waited. But yeah, Orpz's creed has been disobeyed.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Shouldn't we wait til everyone's spoken before we say if anything happened, to reduce ability to falsely claim?

I was able to visit last night as well.

Not so much that it would allow scum to fake a claim. It's more to prove someone's claim. Like I could say, "something happened to me last night," and other players could guess, but not know it absolutely. Only the player who acted upon me would know what happened. There are a variety of roles that would give a notification, making it difficult for a scum to fake claim (jailed, roleblocked, attacked and healed, bus driven, witched, doused?).

Tonex, someone was going to have to claim jailed in any event, with RlVG's jailor claim yesterday. It doesn't hurt anything afaik.

So what I mean to say is, if something happened to you, say "something (or two things) happened to me last night."

I should have made that clearer

Miketa
September 9th, 2013, 05:02 PM
If this is how we're going, I'll say that nothing happened to me last night that I'm aware of.

Kingmado
September 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Visiting, but didn't visit anyone

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Everyone was able to visit last night. If not, they were Survivor

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:20 PM
or jailed. or Kingmado. thx for making me look stooped

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 06:23 PM
So since there's no point in claiming the no visiting role, like you said Orpz, should we claim roles now?

That's my thought tbh

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Confused if my Royal Jailor wanted us to give our night feedbacks with our role claim or wait until everyone role claimed.

It makes more sense to give them at once, but he did divorce them in his post.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Appley's the only one who hasn't said anything this day, besides RLVG (but he claimed jailor on day 1 so it's sort of excused, but I want him to say something goddamn). ARG. He's not just lurking he's being inactive...

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Since I suspect a successful doctor heal last night (no Mafia kill), I think doctor should claim who they visited when they role claim.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Nvm, it seems only Mafioso/GF can kill. The other power roles can't.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:28 PM
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
Orpz, Citrus, Kingmado

Sufficient, let's get it rollin'

Lookout

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Bus Driver

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Nvm, it seems only Mafioso/GF can kill. The other power roles can't.

So it looks like we need to be a bit suspicious of the roles that have mafia analogs. Our claims lol....

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:36 PM
So it looks like we need to be a bit suspicious of the roles that have mafia analogs. Our claims lol....

Well yeah, all Mafia power roles have a counterpart to TPR's in this setup. It's not able to be used to hide as well because there's no role duplicates so it will force a scum vs town scenario no matter what when there's a CC. Then there's other TPR's that can work to make the real TPR's case stronger.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:36 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
Orpz

**** Citrus and Kingmado, biggest trolls

Banshis
September 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
Orpz, Citrus, Kingmado

Sufficient, let's get it rollin'

Lookout

I claim Detective

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Let it be known that Agent is both Lookout and Detective.
Banshis could be scum Agent that didn't want to CC, so he claims Detective. We'll see though.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Orpz, I didn't see if anything had happened to you. Just say if something did happen. I'm curious. Same for you, Banshis

Banshis
September 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Let it be known that Agent is both Lookout and Detective.
Banshis could be scum Agent that didn't want to CC, so he claims Detective. We'll see though.

Nah I followed Kingmado last night and I can back up his claim that he didn't move.

Miketa
September 9th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I was Sheriff, and the person I investigated was ns. I'll out them if you'd like.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Orpz, I didn't see if anything had happened to you. Just say if something did happen. I'm curious. Same for you, Banshis

I think it's best to withhold feedback in case like a Doctor claim gets CC'd, and they then can both give their targets, and if someone was healed at night, they can confirm for the Doctor.

Nah I followed Kingmado last night and I can back up his claim that he didn't move.

So can the Agent. This proves nothing. I'm not flat out accusing you of treachery yet, just saying that Agent could CC both a Lookout and Detective.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
I was Sheriff, and the person I investigated was ns. I'll out them if you'd like.

Do not. Scum might CC them.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 06:59 PM
I was Bus Driver and I switched Porio and Orpz.

Your welcome Orpz.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Bus Driver

Looks like I CCed someone, or we had 2 BDs.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I was Bus Driver and I switched Porio and Orpz.

Your welcome Orpz.

But I wasn't bussed? :huh:

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Kusco, please claim your targets now.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Kusco, please claim your targets now.

Goddamn it. I switched you and Porio.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Alright, trap didn't spring. I was bussed.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Well this is weird.

Orpz
Between one of you is scum, and right now, I definitely feel it's Appley. SK would know that Porio and their night target, x, was switched because they meant to kill x but killed Porio.

Orpz
Enjoy awkwardly debating each other. I'm gonna go eat.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Between one of you is scum, and right now, I definitely feel it's Appley. SK would know that Porio and their night target, x, was switched because they meant to kill x but killed Porio.

So Kusco couldn't be lying? Why are you tunneling?

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM

Well considering the choice right now is between 2 people, with one being Town and one being scum (or both being scum) it's kinda hard to not tunnel on one person...

Kusco could be lying but I have a strong Town read on him. Sux

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 07:16 PM

He's saying that one of us is scum but he's leaning to you being the sk.

-vote AppleyNo

fucking bullshit claiming my role.

Let me point out that I knew that Orpz was bus driven before I claimed to have driven him. I hint at it here

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Come on, people. There's a choice here. One of us is the serial killer. What are your thoughts?

Citrus
September 9th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Turns out if I leave a tab open here I get pegged a continuous lurker, so I'll close the tab next time I switch tabs/go afk.

I was a doctor.

I'll go get some popcorn now.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Let me point out that I knew that Orpz was bus driven before I claimed to have driven him. I hint at it here

SK would know this information too.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
SK would know this information too.

That is true. Hmm. I guess you just need to take my word against his.

Too bad Banshis didn't follow me.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Derp I'm late. I am Escort and I was jailed, so no target. RLVG wanted me to bait by saying I was RBed, but since almost everyone already claimed, it would be useless. Appley hasn't posted enough for me to really make a safe decision.

Kingmado
September 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Nothing happened to me last night that I'm aware if.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Nothing happened to me last night that I'm aware if.

You weren't supposed to claim feedback yet, just role.

Kingmado
September 9th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Vigilante

Kingmado
September 9th, 2013, 08:15 PM
At UNi, didn't read any posts before I posted, sorry orpz.

Kingmado
September 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM
And I always leave this forum page on my phone or comp sos

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Kusco

Must I?

We shall CC each other!

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Anyway, its obvious to me that Kusco is evil since I know I was bus driver.

Its up to you guys to pick one or the other.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Anyway, its obvious to me that Kusco is evil since I know I was bus driver.

Its up to you guys to pick one or the other.

Technically that's his argument as well.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Technically that's his argument as well.
Either of us have a good arguement. Good you're learning.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Either
Neither*

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Neither*

Except that you have a distinct lack of pro-town contribution to this game. I get the feeling that you're only active right now because there's a threat to your victory. There was certainly no contribution on day 1 except for some troll bullshit in the beginning.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Except that you have a distinct lack of pro-town contribution to this game. I get the feeling that you're only active right now because there's a threat to your victory. There was certainly no contribution on day 1 except for some troll bullshit in the beginning.
And what have you added, good sir? Tunnel vision?

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 09:18 PM
And what have you added, good sir? Tunnel vision?

Can you believe this guy?

The reason we're claiming in this convoluted and arduous manner is because I brought up a flaw with the previous plan. I've been an advocate for discussion and have been working hard to fucking get people to talk. Do you know who benefits from people talking? Oh that's right, the town. While you were off being inactive I was bringing up points to talk about. Where do you think everyone has all these reads from? I discuss much more which allows the others to look into my head. You just post the minimum and are a mystery. Do you know how difficult it is to get a read on a player who posts thrice within the first half of the day and not post again? Especially when those 3 posts are complete bullshit.

AppleyNO
September 9th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Can you believe this guy?

The reason we're claiming in this convoluted and arduous manner is because I brought up a flaw with the previous plan. I've been an advocate for discussion and have been working hard to fucking get people to talk. Do you know who benefits from people talking? Oh that's right, the town. While you were off being inactive I was bringing up points to talk about. Where do you think everyone has all these reads from? I discuss much more which allows the others to look into my head. You just post the minimum and are a mystery. Do you know how difficult it is to get a read on a player who posts thrice within the first half of the day and not post again? Especially when those 3 posts are complete bullshit.
School.

School everywhere.

Like right now I should be sleeping, but fuck that.

You have sat by and supported Orpz the Town Leader the entire game, buddying with him and adding enough to stay out of the spotlight. I can see right through you!
(\_/)
(>.<)
(")_(")

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Royal Decree

Poriomania -- Citizen, bussed
Tonex -- Escort
RLVG-- Jailor, pretty much confirmed
Orpz-- Lookout, bussed
Kingmado-- Vigilante.
Citrus-- Doctor
Banshis-- Detective
Miketa-- Sheriff
Kusco-- Contested BD. Porio/Orpz
AppleyNo-- Contested BD. Porio/Orpz

We have all claimed a role. Let's move on to feedback. I watched my Royal Jailor. Citrus was the only one to visit RLVG, which means he's probably a legit doctor.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM

This is buddying with Orpz? Not at all. I'm skeptical of anyone who tries to boss others around.

What you said after Orpz "took control" was the minimum. "I dislike your distrust of me, lord Orpz"

I think you were trying to get on Orpz' good side by saying stupid shit like that.

Your accusation that I try to stay out of the spotlight? Bullshit. I love being in the spotlight. In fact, both of us are in the spotlight right now and the only thing that's different about our behavior is that you're actually posting.

(I would like to see others post as well. Just cause Appley and I are duking it out doesn't mean you can lurk)

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Royal Decree

Poriomania -- Citizen, bussed
Tonex -- Escort
RLVG-- Jailor, pretty much confirmed
Orpz-- Lookout, bussed
Kingmado-- Vigilante.
Citrus-- Doctor
Banshis-- Detective
Miketa-- Sheriff
Kusco-- Contested BD. Porio/Orpz
AppleyNo-- Contested BD. Porio/Orpz

We have all claimed a role. Let's move on to feedback. I watched my Royal Jailor. Citrus was the only one to visit RLVG, which means he's probably a legit doctor.

RLVG is confirmed to be either a jailor or a kidnapper. Don't forget to not trust anyone.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM
RLVG is confirmed to be either a jailor or a kidnapper. Don't forget to not trust anyone.

Nearly confirmed*

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 09:49 PM
If RLVG was Kidnapper, to claim like that and risk a CC, he'd have balls so big if I punched him in the face I'd hit his sack. And since there was no CC, based on pure chance it's much more likely that RLVG is Town. RLVG has my trust, until proven otherwise.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Did any of you guys have anything happen to you?

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM
If RLVG was Kidnapper, to claim like that and risk a CC, he'd have balls so big if I punched him in the face I'd hit his sack. And since there was no CC, based on pure chance it's much more likely that RLVG is Town. RLVG has my trust, until proven otherwise.

I'm not going to trust him completely. I will still analyze his posts until he's confirmed in my eyes.

He isn't confirmed. Just be wary.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
For once, I agree. You prolly noticed, but I am a cautious player, so I like to consider every possibility equally, such as a possible kidnapper pretending to be jailor to gain town's trust. Or a pair of scums both pretending to be the same role to confuse the town into never voting. Or someone who implements themselves as leader to cast suspicion on anyone but them.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Royal Decree - CIA Report

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, mafioso, consort, kidnapper, drunk driver, agent, Godfather

No Mafia kill + I know there was not a successful Doctor heal last night

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, kidnapper, drunk driver, agent,

Only one pair of bussings.

------Above this line is certainty. Below this line is probable.------

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, kidnapper, agent,

I don't believe RLVG to be a kidnapper for reasons stated. It's just too ballsy for a Mafia. They'd lose for certain if they were hit.

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, agent,

This leaves Orpz (for you nonbelievers), Banshis, Miketa, and Tonex as roles with a Mafia counterpart. However, I know that I am not Mafia.

Banshis/Miketa
Miketa/Tonex
Banshis/Tonex

With more information, this should clear up. RLVG, how did Tonex act while in jail?

Possible Neutral roles: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Mass Murderer, survivor, jester, executioner, witch

SK is confirmed by Porio's death. No signs of a MM (I feel like they would have visited RLVG if existed). Witching feedback hasn't been claimed yet, so I'm ruling that out since it's usually the one of first feedback claimed.

Possible Neutral roles: Arsonist, survivor, jester, executioner,

Alright well, I personally believe Appley to be the SK.
If you're an Executioner with Appley/Banshis/Miketa/Tonex as a target, please claim. They are my supported lynches today and lynching one of them might get a scum out of the way and a neutral out of the way. It's a win for you, it's a win for Town.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 10:08 PM
For once, I agree. You prolly noticed, but I am a cautious player, so I like to consider every possibility equally, such as a possible kidnapper pretending to be jailor to gain town's trust. Or a pair of scums both pretending to be the same role to confuse the town into never voting. Or someone who implements themselves as leader to cast suspicion on anyone but them.

Alright I feel like you guys think I'm just throwing caution to the wind and assuming RLVG is confirmed Jailor. I'm not, I have considered that he was lying but it just makes much more sense and is much more likely to be that he's telling the truth. So for now, I believe him to be telling the truth. This was a good post, btw.

Kusco
September 9th, 2013, 10:24 PM
If you're an executioner with Orpz or myself as your target, don't be shy and claim.

Goddamn people missing out that they look so suspicious when they forget to include themselves in the "not confirmed" category when there is reason for suspicion.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 10:30 PM
This post will make Porio turn in his grave.

My reads:
Poriomania, Citizen. ya did ur duty m8
Tonex, Escort
RLVG, Jailor
Orpz, Lookout
Kingmado, Survivor, Jester, Executioner
Citrus, Doctor
Banshis, Agent
Miketa, Consigliere
Kusco, Bus Driver
AppleyNo, Serial Killer

God has assigned more homework for the King to do to renew his rule. afk

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Royal Decree - CIA Report

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, mafioso, consort, kidnapper, drunk driver, agent, Godfather

No Mafia kill + I know there was not a successful Doctor heal last night

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, kidnapper, drunk driver, agent,

Only one pair of bussings.

------Above this line is certainty. Below this line is probable.------

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, kidnapper, agent,

I don't believe RLVG to be a kidnapper for reasons stated. It's just too ballsy for a Mafia. They'd lose for certain if they were hit.

Possible Mafia roles: Consigliere, consort, agent,

This leaves Orpz (for you nonbelievers), Banshis, Miketa, and Tonex as roles with a Mafia counterpart. However, I know that I am not Mafia.

Banshis/Miketa
Miketa/Tonex
Banshis/Tonex

With more information, this should clear up. RLVG, how did Tonex act while in jail?

Possible Neutral roles: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Mass Murderer, survivor, jester, executioner, witch

SK is confirmed by Porio's death. No signs of a MM (I feel like they would have visited RLVG if existed). Witching feedback hasn't been claimed yet, so I'm ruling that out since it's usually the one of first feedback claimed.

Possible Neutral roles: Arsonist, survivor, jester, executioner,

Alright well, I personally believe Appley to be the SK.
If you're an Executioner with Appley/Banshis/Miketa/Tonex as a target, please claim. They are my supported lynches today and lynching one of them might get a scum out of the way and a neutral out of the way. It's a win for you, it's a win for Town.

Appley and/or Kusco could be mafia as well, since they claim BD which has Drunk Driver counterparts. Since RLVG seems afk atm, I'll just fill in some stuff before he gets here. In the jail chat I mentioned I'd have blocked Kusco if not jailed cuz he is a little susp, and he asked what I would do if I were vig, and I said I'd skip cuz I don't feel like I know enough to make a kill. Oh and I mentioned before that he wanted me to try to bait a possible consort/other scum.

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 11:16 PM
...Or the kidnapper could have trolled by jailing the godfather.

Citrus
September 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Huh...hopefully RLVG returns soon.

Roles are not unique right, so two people can be assigned the same role? Or am I totally wrong there?

Citrus
September 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
...Or the kidnapper could have trolled by jailing the godfather.

lolwut

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Appley and/or Kusco could be mafia as well, since they claim BD which has Drunk Driver counterparts.

Not likely. There was only one set of bus drives. If one was Bus Driver and the other was Kidnapper, there'd be two sets.

Orpz
September 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Huh...hopefully RLVG returns soon.

Roles are not unique right, so two people can be assigned the same role? Or am I totally wrong there?

Roles are unique, hence the role call

Tonex
September 9th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Um... 1 Bus Driver should equal 1 set of swapping. So 1 BD and no DD = 1 set of swapping. But I think you're right, my personal opinion is that one is Bus Driver and the other is Serial Killer, since the killer knew that his target was swapped, as his original target survived and some other guy did not.

RLVG
September 10th, 2013, 01:47 AM
You do realize that I am Norwegian = European?

Anyway, I did jail him and he claimed Escort.
I said that I had a premade Execute incase i forgot to turn it off.

I didn't execute him after believing him on the Escort claim.

I'm at that study place with a shitty mac so I can't say too much.
Normally I won't be around at this time.

Let's say GMT+1, 13:00 to 02:00 is the normal times for me to be on.

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 02:00 AM

My reads:
Tonex, Escort
RLVG, Jailor
Orpz, Lookout
Citrus, Doctor
Banshis, Agent
Miketa, Consigliere
Kusco, Bus Driver
AppleyNo, Serial Killer

Ok, if I were Jester, I would claim now, if I were Executioner, I might claim now, and If i were survivor I probably wouldn't claim now.
Still, that's alright. I'm good with that.

Although, you are, of course, wrong, but that's alright. I'm doing ok for my first fm. Haven't screwed anything up too much, so far.

I'm not sure who would be the survivor, jester or executioner instead of me, though. Everyone seems quite... innocent.

powerofdeath
September 10th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Death note is updated to Day 2 Post

RLVG
September 10th, 2013, 04:14 AM
I'm officially home.

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 06:25 AM
If the only living player with feedback was me, then I strongly suspect my list is right.
Also note how Banshis and Miketa are the last to claim their night actions and feedback.

afk school

Tonex
September 10th, 2013, 08:15 AM
School won't entirely prevent me from posting if need be. We gonna lynch pretty much confirmed SK or possible mafias?

Kusco
September 10th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Oh but what we're forgetting is that the SK will change his role once again tonight. If we lynch the SK today, we'll limit the number of possible neutral killers. But if we don't lynch him there's always a possibility of the SK getting one of the true neutral roles that aren't evil (Survivor, jester, executioner) with a 3/7 chance.

I must insist that we lynch the SK, who I know for certain is Appley, today. If we don't, the neutral killers could take a sizable chunk out of our chances of winning.

Sorry if this is just a bit disorganized. Reading the set up while typing this to figure out what to do.

Neutrals get their roles in the beginning of the day. Appley could have gotten jester. Which might explain his stupidity. If he got jester then the odds of the other neutral getting a killing role is 3/6 and those roles can all kill a failed jester. Serial killer is pretty easy. Mass Murderer just goes to Appley's house and kills him since Appley can go nowhere. An Arsonist can just set up for a burn but it'll take a while.

Before you go after my chances of the neutrals, a witch is evil but can't kill. That's how I classify it.

Other neutral: If you have a killing role, please kill Appley tonight as a sign that you are willing to work with the town.

I doubt anyone can argue for having a neutral who won't work with the town. If we have a neutral who can be our hitman would be useful indeed. Plus, just having one neutral is preferable to having two.

Banshis
September 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM
If the only living player with feedback was me, then I strongly suspect my list is right.
Also note how Banshis and Miketa are the last to claim their night actions and feedback.

afk school
Post 160. I claimed my night action before you did or the bus drivers. Kingmado didn't visit anyone.

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure why you're helping me, banshis, if you're really mafia...
Anyway, he's right.

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 02:20 PM
And I guess you're really helping yourself, as an agent. That makes more sense.

Banshis
September 10th, 2013, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure why you're helping me, banshis, if you're really mafia...
Anyway, he's right.

Well I'm not mafia and my feedback clears you of being mafia. I know u weren't the sk so you are possibly the other neut, but most likely town.

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 02:27 PM

My reads:
Tonex, Escort
RLVG, Jailor
Orpz, Lookout
Citrus, Doctor
Banshis, Agent
Miketa, Consigliere
Kusco, Bus Driver
AppleyNo, Serial Killer

If I wasn't me, and didn't know my role, I'd say that this list is true.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 03:08 PM

afk school

Except that I was the second person to claim that I could visit (page 7), and fourth to claim a role (page 9).

Tonex
September 10th, 2013, 03:35 PM
My reads are:
Porio - Citizen
Tonex - Escort
RLVG - Jailor/Kidnapper
Orpz - Lookout/Agent
Kingmado - Arson, Witch, Survivor, Jester, Executioner, or is truly a vig
Citrus - Arson or truly Doctor
Banshis - Detective/Agent
Miketa - Consigliere/Sheriff
Kusco - Bus Driver/Dunk Driver
AppleyNo - Serial Killer

The one thing I'm rly thinking over is that Kingmado may not be neutral and Citrus was Arson last night. However, Kingmado rly seems like a neut with all his attention evasion and is like "Oh if you don't know my role, then this looks right," but you never know. He could even be a maf.

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Yeah I'm being a bit dodgey, eh?
Feel free to pool your attention on me, all I know for today is that I am town and I'm not jailor.
Didn't shoot anyone like orpz said yesterday.

Anyway, I personally believe its appely
AppelyNo

Citrus
September 10th, 2013, 04:27 PM
My reads are:
Porio - Citizen
Tonex - Escort
RLVG - Jailor/Kidnapper
Orpz - Lookout/Agent
Kingmado - Arson, Witch, Survivor, Jester, Executioner, or is truly a vig
Citrus - Arson or truly Doctor
Banshis - Detective/Agent
Miketa - Consigliere/Sheriff
Kusco - Bus Driver/Dunk Driver
AppleyNo - Serial Killer

The one thing I'm rly thinking over is that Kingmado may not be neutral and Citrus was Arson last night. However, Kingmado rly seems like a neut with all his attention evasion and is like "Oh if you don't know my role, then this looks right," but you never know. He could even be a maf.

Oof that hurts :(.

I'm unsure on the Appley/Kusco. Keep in mind neutral get roles before day I think, which means he is not a serial killer at this time. If he is jester guilty voters get screwed.

Assuming Appley is sk of course. It could just as well be Kusco, but I think he would not try so hard if he was a jester today, so I doubt that possibility.

Citrus
September 10th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Yeah I'm being a bit dodgey, eh?
Feel free to pool your attention on me, all I know for today is that I am town and I'm not jailor.
Didn't shoot anyone like orpz said yesterday.

Anyway, I personally believe its appely
AppelyNo

Your vote didn't count, you did something wrong

Kusco
September 10th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Oof that hurts :(.

I'm unsure on the Appley/Kusco. Keep in mind neutral get roles before day I think, which means he is not a serial killer at this time. If he is jester guilty voters get screwed.

Assuming Appley is sk of course. It could just as well be Kusco, but I think he would not try so hard if he was a jester today, so I doubt that possibility.

Now I know that one of two things has happened or not happened. Either you didn't read my giant ramble earlier on this page or you are trying to seem smart by regurgitating what I wrote about Appley being a neutral and the threat of a jester.

I can't say I like either

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Your vote didn't count, you did something wrong

Spelt it the Wrong way. Nvm. I'll just clear my vote to make sure I didn't mess anything up.
unvote

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Afk school

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Except that I was the second person to claim that I could visit (page 7), and fourth to claim a role (page 9).

So? You should probably claim your feedback too.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM
So? You should probably claim your feedback too.

Uh, you were the one who told me not to.

Do not. Scum might CC them.

But since you've changed your mind, I shall.
I followed your orders and checked Banshis. I already said my target was ns, and it's been confirmed that you and Porio were bussed, so that means he is neither mafia, nor was last nights sk.
I think I can guess how you'll react to this, but there we are.

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Uh, you were the one who told me not to.

But since you've changed your mind, I shall.
I followed your orders and checked Banshis. I already said my target was ns, and it's been confirmed that you and Porio were bussed, so that means he is neither mafia, nor was last nights sk.
I think I can guess how you'll react to this, but there we are.

I told you not to because scum might cc their role claim and you can be a breaker if you're right. Everyone's claimed a role already.

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Appleyno

The thing about Miketa's feedback and claim is if he's Town, he clears two of the scummiest people to me...it doesn't sit right.

So tonight I'm gonna shoot Miketa if I get Vigilante.

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I don't buy the claim. Convince me otherwise.

Kusco
September 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Appleyno

The thing about Miketa's feedback and claim is if he's Town, he clears two of the scummiest people to me...it doesn't sit right.

I guess it didn't register my vote but just so everyone knows, I'm abstaining from voting until 6 hours before day ends or until the other neutral outs himself. I really would like to figure this all out without having to waste anything

Kingmado
September 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM
AppleyNO

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 06:00 PM
I guess it didn't register my vote but just so everyone knows, I'm abstaining from voting until 6 hours before day ends or until the other neutral outs himself. I really would like to figure this all out without having to waste anything

When does day end? Wolfram Alpha pls
Who do you think has what roles?

I'm actually little torn on the lynch against Appley since I'd rather just have a Vig take him down but there's no guarantee of that. Maybe a Miketa lynch would be better today, as it'd give info on Banshis too, and less likely a chance of Jester.

Miketa

Kusco
September 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM
When does day end? Wolfram Alpha pls
Who do you think has what roles?

I'm actually little torn on the lynch against Appley since I'd rather just have a Vig take him down but there's no guarantee of that. Maybe a Miketa lynch would be better today, as it'd give info on Banshis too, and less likely a chance of Jester.

Miketa

The day will end 48 hours from now.

Wolfram (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=September+9+10%3A30pm+gmt+%2B+48+hours)

Just so you know, I converted the local time of the day post to gmt and then calculated. You can doublecheck if you like.

So in about 15 hours or wolfram (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=September+9+10%3A30pm+gmt+%2B+42+hours) if you want is when I plan on voting.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Appleyno

Yep, that's exactly the reaction I was expecting, as is your declaration you don't believe me.
Frankly I don't believe you intend to be convinced no matter what I say, you've already made it clear you intend to see me dead as quickly as possible, and nothing I say will change that. So, with that in mind, I may as well get this out the way.
By your own words the only four people whose roles have a mafia counterpart are myself, banshis, you and Tonex, and from my point of view neither Banshis or I is mafia. Who does that leave, then? That'd be you and Tonex. Hmm.
Also, let's not forget that you claimed Porio 'did his duty' despite leaving no reads, something you insisted the citizen do. Hardly 'doing his duty' according to your rule now is it? Why the change of heart?

I think at this point the most likely outcome is that one or both of the mafia have claimed a role with no town counterpart.

However, I note that since the bd happened against your instructions, I'm wondering if we don't have SK and DD rather than SK and BD here.

Finally, Banshis has cleared kingmado, but I'm not sure Detective can clear on a night where we had no mafia kill, so I'm still a little leery of that. King wasn't our sk though, I think we do know that much, or Banshis would have said something.

So from where I'm sitting, Banshis and I are clear, RLVG is almost certainly clear, then we've got an Sk/BD off between Appley and Kusco (I'm thinking the other might be drunk driver, actually), then you, king, Citrus and Tonex with nothing solid on them.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 06:27 PM
So from where I'm sitting, Banshis and I are clear,
Actually, scratch that. He's not mafia, and wasn't last nights sk, but that doesn't mean he's clear, not with the way roles change in this game.

Kusco
September 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Miketa, I don't take instructions from anyone who isn't objectively town. I will do what I think is best for the town. In fact, I criticized Orpz' instructions for telling people what to do and to give scum ways to get around it. Don't fucking think that I'm going to bow out just cause I got a certain role. I'm fairly certain that if I had gotten any other role I would have disobeyed.

You may suspect me, but don't tell me I should follow Orpz' plan.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Miketa, I don't take instructions from anyone who isn't objectively town. I will do what I think is best for the town. In fact, I criticized Orpz' instructions for telling people what to do and to give scum ways to get around it. Don't fucking think that I'm going to bow out just cause I got a certain role. I'm fairly certain that if I had gotten any other role I would have disobeyed.

You may suspect me, but don't tell me I should follow Orpz' plan.

Oh, believe me, I would be pretty happy if I could trust my instincts in this game enough to be able to do the same. But I'm terrible at getting reads on people, so I tend to follow plans to make my life easier. Fair play to you for doing otherwise.

Miketa
September 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Right, it's 3am and I need sleep. Don't lynch me while I'm gone, if you please?
Or do, and watch Orpz try and figure out how he got his reads on the mafia completely wrong, it'll probably be amusing.

Orpz
September 10th, 2013, 07:02 PM
A Drunk Driver would not have used the swapping ability to protect, but rather to attempt to confuse investigatives. I really don't think it''s a Drunk Driver.
Citizen got killed at night, saving a PR. Even if he didn't intend to, it was good enough for me.

And yes. I do want to see you dead as soon as possible. I'm trying to decide the safer way, a lynch or a vigilante shot.
Do you spot your own slip?