PDA

View Full Version : So, this is my new home, woof

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM
Greetings master Sasha -wags tail-

I'm here to present you with my findings and my thoughts.

I checked Jimmy last night, and he is either a Disguiser, a Detective, or a Lookout. Judging by his behaviour I am willing to bet he is a Disguiser, although I can't be certain of this.

Other things of note: Emerald responded suspiciously to my anti-soul posts, enough to make me suspect that he is infact The Soul of the Beast. Either that, or he has information about the soul, which is why he was so relaxed about it.

Alan was the first to comment about the beast after I first mentioned it, I believe he is a Conduit of some kind, but obviously I can't confirm this yet.

The decision you can make here is thus: If you want to find Cole McGraph then I suggest recruiting Jimmy or Alan. If you want to find the soul of the beast asap then go for Emerald.

If you don't recruit either Alan or Emerald I will go and check one of them tonight, though if you prefer a specific person for me to check then just say so.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 03:39 AM
Hello Brian:3 I'm Philie. What is your com name? You seem nice.
It was between you, Yvette and a couple of others i picked my recruit. But Yvette had too much power role act to him and I was afraid he would get killed at night.

I'm going to go ahead and assume there was a lot of mafia on that Yvette bandwagon. I'm also going to assume, Yayap is onto me and was not on the wagon. I can match that to my 8 people list i figured out through taking online times, and see who he might be.

I acted very suspicious during the day, so i might be framed or watched. Do you think it would be smart for me to claim Investigator instead of you, if questioned? I could present your night information, and would show up as innocent to sheriffs while taking an action at night to detective/lookouts. Chances of a second Investigator checking me or you are quite slim.

We should discuss tonight's recruit. I have a list of people pegged as mafia, there are a few sneaky citizen claims we should avoid, and there are a few active intelligent players who might be a pain in the arse if either of us slips. There's also Yayap who will kill us all so we need to get him eventually.

Other than that, there is a consig somewhere in that chat, passing information to his teammates. Noticed a word out of context and place? Or maybe a word that is overly complicated to be in the sentence?

Question to Elixir: could Brian pass the information on with the signature? If he placed the result there, but didn't make any new day posts? could he put it in sig so that it could only be seen for a short while while browsing the old day?

We could resort to a keyword thing if that sounds too dangerous.

Emerald is not the soul. I could not know for sure, but I think Soul would be lurking. Emerald pointed out a valid point: killing soul does not bring a direct change to KPN, even if we find it, it should optimally die on day 5.

Remember, we are town. We DO want the mafia and the KPN gone. There's no harm in that. While we lynch evildoers at day, we should be making more friends at night, spreading like a tumour.

Elixir
September 22nd, 2011, 03:41 AM
He wouldn't get a investigation if he was killed. Death is higher on the Order of Operations.

But he can make his sig whatever he wants if he lives. Other players can see it too.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 03:48 AM
is what i meant, if he lives. He wouldnt post in day 1 thread a while, but nvm, its too dangerous, people going back and taking notes and shit.

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 03:59 AM
I have a way to do this actually, although it still might be picked up on.

I'l put in my sig the number corresponding to the position on the player list, and a letter combination to represent the result. Say, if I get Disguiser/Detective/Lookout i'l type ddt. So example: 10ddt

Someone might figure this out of course, so its up to you if you want me to do this. If you take on investigator in my stead then i'l be a citizen.

Well, i'm Zack, hi Philie, strange coincidence :3

So you weren't Yvette, lol

Anyway I didn't notice any consig passing information, maybe I missed something since I don't normally look for such things.

Theodore and Claw/Faye won't be killed tonight, but I refuse to have Claw on the team. I can put up with Theodore if you want to recruit him, although i'm not sure about his role.

Jimmy is the safe bet for recruiting, since I know for sure that he is a power role and possible mafia that could lead us to Cole - granting us control of Cole's mafia.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 04:47 AM
I'll make some research and get beck to you. logging off for visuals:3

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Well, let's do this.

I analyzed the day chat best i could. I'm no yayap and i might have missed a lot of important detail, however.

I'd like to ask you why you think Jimmy is mafia? I got no such impression. Do you think he would pressure someone with the information he has, if he was town??

I made a list based on Yvette's bandwagon.

Firstly, the lurkers voting against Yvette.
Timothy
Thelma
Yolanda
Steve
Delores
William

And not voting for Yvette
Olga
Nina
Thomas
Jesse
Amber
Matthew

Whooping 12 lurkers and i have ZERO idea what they could be.
It might be the case that one of them is the beast. 2 of the lurkers are on my Yayap list, and it's kinda important for me to find him, before he finds and lynches me. Srs business man.

5 people i have no read on, who don't lurk AS MUCH, and I'd like you opinion on them.
Todd
Gladys
Chris
Phillip
Janet

My shady list
Roger - see how he finds it so important to not look scummy? seriously? - Jester or mafia
Ralph - bullshit judgement and contradictions. Jester/mafia
Velma - trying to be overly helpful, wtf comment about bus, seriously, i couldn't possibly be driven, and she went for it as if i was her mafia buddy. Contradicts herself, got very nervous when accused, weird placement of vote. Might just be Deathfire doing his best.
Jane - appeared quite intelligent, had the means to figure out Yvette isn't mafia, and even defended her a lot at start. Then changed her mind after the role-claim. I think there is a witch and it was blocked by consort. Or witch witched the mafia, and they did not announce it for mutual benefit. However i still believe Jane to the one intelligent scum.
Faye - since when does claw not pay attention, lurk, and shit like that?

Seemingly town, as of now.
Jimmy - yes, why do you think he's anti town?
jerry - cit/mason claim, twice
elizabeth - cit claim
emerald
Alan
Candice

Recruit candidates

Rosenberg - mafia or misguided town. posts very little and hard to tell, but he's probably going to be a low prio for night actions, which is beneficial to us.

Jimmy - a safe choice with benefits. Could be mafia, could be a PR who won't be working against me. Can't be a mason which is deadly shit. Keeps low key which means his behavior won't be changing if recruited, much. Could be Auckmid.

Candice - likely a strong town player and a power role. Recruiting will stop her from working against us. Suppose could not be mason, due to elizabeth and jerry (stealth claimed cits) both being on Yvette. Proves they probably aren't same faction. The downside of recruiting her can be - she is in a grave danger tonight.

Alan - Fits my yayap list. LOL. Good low-key town esque player. Chance of being mason is lowered, same as candice.

Jane - likely a mafia player who pays great attention. Chance to infiltrate his mafia or disarm him against us. Is on my Yayap possibility list.

Tell me who you would like to investigate tonight and you opinion on all those players.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Also @ elix
If i cult a disguiser who is about to move, what happens?
If i cult a beast and it gets lynched, do I and my cult get to win the game day 6? if i recruit the beast AND then get lynched, does the remaining cultist win day 6?

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 08:08 AM
and if i take over beasts goal, do i lose with it too?

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
also. Zack. In your second post next day, make a typo in nth word (number of investigation result from top of the list)
tell me beforehand who you're recruiting.

List is here
Your Target is adept at creating tools. They Might be an Armorsmith, Gunsmith or a Framer
Your Target appears to have a lot of information… They might be a Cop or Investigator… They could also be a Consigliere or could be fooling you as a Jester
Your Target has a fascination with surgical instruments. They might be a Medic, Serial Killer or a Spree Killer
Your Target seems to possess a variety of weapons. They might be a Jailor, Militia Extremist or they may be a Conduit.
Your Target appears to survey people during the night. They Might be a Detective, Lookout or a Disguiser.
Your Target seems to have a stockpile of gas. They might be a Bus Driver or Nix, the Pyromaniac.
Your Target doesn’t appear noteworthy at all… This probably means they are a Citizen, although it could be Cole MacGrath, Sasha or Laroche
Your Target appears to work closely with the dead. They could be a Coroner, Janitor or a Grave Robber
Your Target seems to attend gatherings as night falls. They could be a Priest, a Reaper or a Rebel
Your Target seems to prefer solitude. They could be a Witch, a Student or an Executioner
There appears to be more to your target than meets the eye. They could be Joseph Bertrand, a Drug Dealer, an Amnesiac or even The Soul of the Beast!
Your Target appears to work during the night. They could be a Stripper, Consort, Bodyguard or an Enforcer.
You survived an encounter with the Veteran!

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
*investigating, sorry

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
Oh, thats clever and untracable, good idea. I don't like making typos on purpose, especially since I usually try to watch out and not make them, but i'l do it for the cause, lol...

You want my opinion on all of these players? I'l just go over those I have something to say about...

Steve, Thomas and William - they fall under the Troll category, whenever they are town roles or neutral roles I can't be sure, they are unlikely to be mafia. Possible soul of the beast among them?

Todd is a player of low intelligence, or pretending to be one. I can't be sure about him.

Gladys is strange, i'm getting mafia vibes here but I can't be sure.

Janet..... Probably town?

Ralph is very jumpy, possible he is mafia, on the other hand he might be a townie who is just naturally suspicious.

Oh you probably meant the people on the recruiting list, oh well I already typed this, lol, well...

Wanna know why I checked Jimmy first night? Because he mentioned pineapples. Who does that remind you of? Duh, chocopaw. I'm not sure if its him or not, but he's safe to recruit and will be helpful even if he's detective/lookout and not mafia. The reasons I think he might be mafia is that his posts did not really contribute, he only appeared to be helpful. Could be he's biding his time until he catches someone if he's town PR, or he is mafia, this is a 50-50.

I don't have anything on Rosenberg or Jane...

Candice is a bad idea, for the reason you mentioned. She attracts too much attention and is a bit annoying, lol

I already said Alan is a possible mafia, you put him on your town list but mafia have a stronger drive to find the beast - and he responded to that topic first, maybe just a coincidence, and maybe not.

I'l probably investigate Alan, unless you go and recruit him, in which case i'l check Emerald. One of the two.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
I see we can agree on Jimmy. Jimmy it is.

- Convert Jimmy.
MUAHAHAHA

Jimmy!

If the operation is success, and you're the town power, you should proceed to reveal any evildoer (except us) you find. If you found someone who doesn't visit at night, take a look at his behavior, and reveal depending on what conclusion you reach. Cole Mcgrath and the Beast are desirable recruits for us so do not lynch them. You can lynch any other member of mafia or neutral killers.
You can even pressure other people you have any information on, do as you wish. Ignore me and my slip-ups, Ignore Brian and his. Pressure on the lurkers is desirable, we need to get them smartasses before they found us:P

If you're the disguiser, oh well, do what you know is best. We will hear from you later, if everything goes well. Unless Zack comes up with a brilliant idea of how to smuggle us your mafia's info, i'll leave it at that. there is a shit ton of info to disguise and it probably is impossible without cheating.

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Ok, by the way, i'm going to write my last will as if I was a town investigator and was just recruited. So that if I die everyone will think I died the night of my recruitment. Is that acceptable? This means I will put all my investigation results in my last will. Should I put fake results or the real ones? Or should I just not do this at all?

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 11:39 AM
OK for now I will be doing what I said, except I will give fake results on people I never even checked. So that if I die the town will be hurt, thats if they believe the ruse. You guys don't say anything about it at first, let others come to the conclusion that I "died the night of my recruitment".

I could include a fake result to clear you Philie, if you wish. Though it is a risk. Maybe i'l "clear" a fake Sasha so they'l think thats the leader, heh.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 12:03 PM
yep, fake them. "clear" a fake sasha is a good idea. Go for one lurker.

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Very well, so just to clarify, i'l be checking Alan tonight, and i'l do the typo thing at day to show the result.

Sonya
September 22nd, 2011, 12:20 PM
Yep!
Good luck you:3

Brian
September 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks, good luck to you too :3