You are really bad.
Go back to silly haikus
How did you survive?

jk

Because of me. :D

FM Mazzy
September 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Because of me. :D

I beg to differ, I set it all up, I just needed a few intelligent people to come to my aid.
Also I was setting up a prophet ploy, to prevent my lynch in my puzzle chat, but unfortunately I was killed before I could see whether it worked.

FM Minsc
September 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
I beg to differ, I set it all up, I just needed a few intelligent people to come to my aid.
Also I was setting up a prophet ploy, to prevent my lynch in my puzzle chat, but unfortunately I was killed before I could see whether it worked.

If I hadn't stepped up where I did you wouldn't have lived to see the plans come to fruition. You can try and deny this all you want but the truth is that you lived for two days straight because I put my efforts into making you survive.

FM Mazzy
September 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
If I hadn't stepped up where I did you wouldn't have lived to see the plans come to fruition. You can try and deny this all you want but the truth is that you lived for two days straight because I put my efforts into making you survive.

My willingness to sacrifice myself was critical for part of my later gambit. It also was a strong point for me being town, a scum doesn't just give up and die, they fight to the death.

FM Minsc
September 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
My willingness to sacrifice myself was critical for part of my later gambit. It also was a strong point for me being town, a scum doesn't just give up and die, they fight to the death.

Thats incredibly dumb and not a good play at all. The case on you was shit to begin with but everything you did(n't) do caused it to become more validated. You hung yourself on day two and I cut the rope on your neck. Your welcome for keeping the cult unhindered by the idiotic death of a poorly played member for two whole days.

FM Sarevok
September 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Thats incredibly dumb and not a good play at all. The case on you was shit to begin with but everything you did(n't) do caused it to become more validated. You hung yourself on day two and I cut the rope on your neck. Your welcome for keeping the cult unhindered by the idiotic death of a poorly played member for two whole days.

I was so excited when I saw your name on the list of cults

FM Mazzy
September 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Let it be known I receive clues from these 2 individuals.
-Zhjaeve
-Elanee

FM Minsc
September 2nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
I was so excited when I saw your name on the list of cults
I was pissed but then I grew to like it. Then I died and I knew unless X player stepped up we lost. QQ

FM Mazzy
September 4th, 2013, 06:50 PM
The one wildcard I didn't expect turned out to be an overconfident citizen. O.o

FM Sarevok
September 4th, 2013, 07:00 PM
A Shitizen.....

How not to play Forum Mafia, step one.

FM Mazzy
September 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
You know why he thought I was a bard right?

FM Viconia
September 4th, 2013, 08:34 PM
A Shitizen.....

How not to play Forum Mafia, step one.

I agree.

FM Imoen
September 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Meh. The clue was pretty obviously fake. Of course, I had the advantage of knowing that Viconia told the truth, but I still knew your clue didn't match the others. I could not seem to convince anyone else of this, however.

FM Mazzy
September 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Meh. The clue was pretty obviously fake. Of course, I had the advantage of knowing that Viconia told the truth, but I still knew your clue didn't match the others. I could not seem to convince anyone else of this, however.

Intended, I needed to be real enough to last a night, but fake enough to keep me under suspicion, I made a play at being the prophet but my death at night said no :(

FM Mazzy
September 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Although the typo glow vs grow was accidental only one person cared so it didnt

FM Imoen
September 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Intended, I needed to be real enough to last a night, but fake enough to keep me under suspicion, I made a play at being the prophet but my death at night said no :(

Even if this had worked, it only would've gotten you through until the sanctum was opened, whereupon you would have been immediately lynched. It would have been better for you to just die sooner so that your cult could recruit someone less suspicious to replace you instead of being stuck with one less person just because you dragged out your lynch until after they lost the ability to recruit.

FM Mazzy
September 7th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Even if this had worked, it only would've gotten you through until the sanctum was opened, whereupon you would have been immediately lynched. It would have been better for you to just die sooner so that your cult could recruit someone less suspicious to replace you instead of being stuck with one less person just because you dragged out your lynch until after they lost the ability to recruit.

Ah but it would have wasted the bard until the sanctum opened.

FM Viconia
September 7th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hurry up and join the dead S-FM.