PDA

View Full Version : Day 4: Carnage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

FM Ferengi
September 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V6ayeiKkT4&list=PL945B1759FCAC5517

Long had the expedition suspected that evil was hiding in their midst. There had been victims of prejudice and other misunderstandings, mercilessly lynched by those who would call themselves noble at heart. But after the third night, it was finally confirmed that those suspicions were merited. In a way that none could have foreseen. No less than five people were found murdered. The carnage of the Bhaalspawn had begun.

The first victim was Mazzy. Although she had bested the devious traps on the Satyr's Gate, it seemed like someone had taken it upon themselves to exact justice on their own terms, without support from the majority. The small halfling was found in an alleyway. She lay face-down in a pool of her own blood. An arrow was buried deep in her back. Someone had tried to pull it out, but the shaft had broken and it was left behind. Whoever was responsible for her death must have wanted to make sure that she definitely wouldn't get up again, for her head had been separated from her torso. Possibly hacked off with the broad blade of a sword or an axe. Mazzy's triumph had been short-lived, and if the expression on her face was any indicator, she hadn't been quite ready to depart this realm just yet. Despite her close affinity with death as an Assassin of the Cult of Bhaal.

A death note was left on Mazzy:

Itfveeecf uespr ist, brlhunodett duse Huaipck!

Sarevok and Minsc were found dead as well. They too had been cultists, for they bore the same marks of Bhaal Mazzy did. Unlike Mazzy though, they hadn't fallen victim to conventional weapons. The scars they had earned from years of physical combat seemed to have re-opened as if by magic, and part of their skin had been burnt.

Illusionist Quayle might have met a similar fate. Although with his sort, it was hard to say for certain. He may just have scared himself to death with a phantasmal killer.

Quayle had a last will:

Night 1 ; I switched the position of FM Aerie and FM Korgan.
Night 2 ; I switched the position of FM Cernd and FM Anomen.
Night 3 ; I switched the position of FM MYSELF and FM Khalid.

Finally, Safana was butchered to the point where she was almost unrecognisable. The only reason anyone could tell it was her was because she wore the same outfit. She was stripped of her equipment and personal possessions though.

It seemed like the members of the expedition had a few daunting tasks ahead of them. Any remaining allies of the cultists had to be found, further massacres had to be prevented, and if at all possible, progress had to be made in the opening of the Inner Sanctum.

- the hammer will not end the day

- Living Players -
FM Aerie
FM Ajantis
FM Alora
FM Anomen
FM Branwen
FM Cernd
FM Coran
FM Dynaheir
FM Faldorn
FM Garrick
FM Haer-Dalis
FM Imoen
FM Jaheira
FM Jan
FM Kagain
FM Keldorn
FM Khalid
FM Kivan
FM Korgan
FM Montaron
FM Nalia
FM Shar-Teel
FM Tiax
FM Valygar
FM Xan
FM Xzar
FM Yeslick
FM Yoshimo

- The Deceased -
FM Edwin the Cleric - beaten to death by enraged adventurers
FM Skie the Enchanter - killed by a trap
FM Eldoth the Explorer - killed by a trap
FM Viconia the Explorer - burnt to a crisp by enraged adventurers
FM Minsc the Herald - died by magic
FM Mazzy the Assassin - died by weapons
FM Quayle the Illusionist - died by magic
FM Safana the ??? - died by weapons
FM Sarevok the Arcane Trickster - died by magic

Day 4 will end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.30+gmt+september+5th

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
Said it last night and I'll say it again so everyone can hear it:

I told you so.

FM Aerie
Im pretty sure that mazzy was killed by a mason leader.

FM Haer-Dalis
Ok we know 3 cult died. Mazzy ans Sarevok were starting cult is seems. Minsc got converted. Now we know Safana was a doppelganger and she has a clue. I might have an idea to narrow down who she took over. Also I haven't gotten feedback if we passed our puzzle.

FM Aerie
And safana was probably a disguiser.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Also, two members of the Cult of Bhaal dead. This is most excellent news. Unfortunate that we lost Quayle, though.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Oh, 3 members. Even better!

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
Also, two members of the Cult of Bhaal dead. This is most excellent news. Unfortunate that we lost Quayle, though.

Correction. 3 members of the cult are dead. The herald was converted.

FM Aerie
Is it shown in the death description if a player is attacked twice?

FM Haer-Dalis
And safana was probably a disguiser.
Everyone should post an EXACT copy of a long post they did in their night chat. It will show who isn't taken over. Most likely the doppelganger took over someone in their night chat, but if the doppelganger didn't take over someone in her room then we can catch her if everyone does this.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
The following words are best said before the altar of Destruction.
“The Broken Ones weep tears of blood in our moment of triumph. For when their hallowed halls crumble to dust, even they lack the strength to resist the darkness of the void inside of their hearts.”

Do not accompany these words with the wrapping of a Bramble Branch around your forearm, for that would be heresy.
-Sand

The Obsidian Dagger and the Obsidian Amulet are used together in the same ritual.

A golden amulet adorned with Emerald is worn while performing a ritual that requires a weapon.
-Qara

We passed our puzzle.

FM Yeslick
I don't apologize for my part in Viconia's lynch. The tone of her posts pretty much sounded exactly like Sarevok's and Minsc's. Fake and gay.
I was hoping to push a lynch on Minsc today, actually. He said he had a "hard Town read on me" without explanation which is laughable. I am Town but rofl I've been a lazy ass motherfucker who helped a mislynch so it just struck me as the type of thing a scum would say.

Anyways, nothing happened to me last night, Safana claimed scum role in night chat last night.

FM Yeslick
“The Broken Ones weep tears of blood in our moment of triumph. For when their hallowed halls crumble to dust, even they lack the strength to resist the darkness of the void inside of their hearts.”

Do not accompany these words with the wrapping of a Bramble Branch around your forearm, for that would be heresy.
-Sand

The Obsidian Dagger and the Obsidian Amulet are used together in the same ritual.

A golden amulet adorned with Emerald is worn while performing a ritual that requires a weapon.
-Qara

We passed our puzzle.

If it was Satyr's gate, what was the answer?

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
If it was Satyr's gate, what was the answer?

It was the Mage Tower.

FM Kivan
September 2nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Damn Insomnia.

And fucking Quayle... He should swap himself after being in the heart chat. He was probably marked along Minsc.

Sarevok was probably original Cult.

Safana is probably disguiser...We need to start using codes ASAP to prevent her movements. That also means we lost a clue. Hopefully Haer-Dalis has some good news.

And last one...Our idea from the night chat just died.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
FM Safana revealed to us, she is neutral in night chat. She also revealed to us she lied about her clue.

Also, I was wrong about the lynch, and I am sorry for that part. But Imoen's awefull defences and Vic's none existant defences made me push so much harder.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
“we who” “revel” “in” “your shadow” “swear” “to strike” “fear” “in” “the heart” “of” “our mark” “before” “their end” “comes” “so” “when” “their liquid” “life” “flows” “from” “their husk” “they” “shall know” “the deed” “was done” “in” “bhaal’s name”

This should prove that i wasn't targeted by the disguiser.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Fm Faldron you are next!

FM Haer-Dalis
Everyone should post an EXACT copy of a long post they did in their night chat. It will show who isn't taken over. Most likely the doppelganger took over someone in their night chat, but if the doppelganger didn't take over someone in her room then we can catch her if everyone does this.

Anyways can everyone do this in one of their posts. the 2 rooms that Safana wasn't in should be able to do it without worries.

FM Aerie
Fm Faldorn

FM Yeslick

"Great...only the first 2 paragraphs are ATBASH."
This was probably the longest post I made. Out of the 3.

It was the Mage Tower.

Still relevant to my interests, actually. What was the correct sentence?

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
FM Ajantis should have our clue. And Saf was all for siding with the town, She was doubbleganger I guess.

FM Cernd
FM Faldorn
That's what happens when you defend Mazzy.

FM Kivan
Oh no, I'm stupid, Minsc wasn't targeted n2 or Quayle would be converted too. Oh well, this night isn't so bad. Hopefully Coroner/Mortician will do some good.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Why would you send one of the scummiest players to get the clue?

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM
FM Faldorn
That's what happens when you defend Mazzy.

I attacked Vic, Mazzy was a side effect.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
FM Safana revealed to us, she is neutral in night chat. She also revealed to us she lied about her clue.

Also, I was wrong about the lynch, and I am sorry for that part. But Imoen's awefull defences and Vic's none existant defences made me push so much harder.

My defense contained logic and yours contained none. I tried to point this out many times, but people believed your slander over my truth. It is no matter. You die today.

FM Faldorn

FM Aerie
I think i know who the arsonist is. I might reveal him later.

FM Cernd
You die either way.
Too scummy to live.

FM Kagain
September 2nd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Well this is awesome to see 3 cults down. So if we were to make hypothetical that cult converted very night, that would mean that they are down to 4 members? (someone correct me if i did it wrong)

But seeing how we now have a confirmed disguiser i think it is in our best interest to start making codes. Now cult will do same but I imagine when sanctum is unsealed the disguiser will try to disguise as spawns to take them out.

Does anyone know a site to make codes btw. I know our puzzle room had one and I might use that to make code but we still don't have our closing rp about weather we got it or not.

Nothing happened to me. and this might be a thing Fm Faldorn

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 06:53 PM

Ask FM Minsc, FM Nalia.

Not only that, FM Ajantis solved the puzzle, then tried to blackmail all of us, by telling us to send him since he has the solution or he wont reveal it.

FM Coran
September 2nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hi everybody,

Nothing happened to me.

For those who were in my puzzle chat, I must apologise for my lack of presence.
Things should be back to normal though.

Also, I'm happy to see that 3 cult are dead. About time for good news to show up.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
@Kagain: I know the site that was used in the Castle Varen FM, but I don't know if mods would allow it since it's an external site.

FM Kivan
September 2nd, 2013, 06:55 PM

-Sand

-Qara

We passed our puzzle.

Hmmm so clues repeat themselves. This is good because we can still get enough to solve the riddle in time. This is bad because it makes scum's life easier.

FM Imoen
If a doppelganger successfully mimics a person, does it see their puzzle discussion from the previous night?

FM Shar-Teel
Im pretty sure that mazzy was killed by a mason leader.

Mazzy was killed by a puzzle trap. We sent her to die. I'm surprised she has death by weapons and not by puzzle trap. Did Mazzy die via a puzzle trap?

If Safana was a disguiser, then I'm surprised that Safana did that now given she wasn't likely to be a huge target.

FM Faldorn

You completely were arguing that Mazzy wasn't scum. What the hell?

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Mazzy was killed by a puzzle trap. We sent her to die. I'm surprised she has death by weapons and not by puzzle trap. Did Mazzy die via a puzzle trap?

If Safana was a disguiser, then I'm surprised that Safana did that now given she wasn't likely to be a huge target.

FM Faldorn

Mazzy was probably killed by the mason leader. I told you that we probably had a mason leader yesterday.

FM Imoen
Ask FM Minsc, FM Nalia.

Not only that, FM Ajantis solved the puzzle, then tried to blackmail all of us, by telling us to send him since he has the solution or he wont reveal it.

FM Ajanatis was already high on my list of suspects. I think we'll eliminate him once we're done with you.

FM Faldorn
Minsc was very happy voting up FM Ajantis for solution.

I targeted Vic, because what I said I beleive the truth, and I want the KPN to be as low as possible, and I believed Vic to be Thief.
Saf lied about her clue.

And Imoen, you pointed out scrap of logic, amoung sheet of large lies.

FM Kagain
September 2nd, 2013, 06:57 PM
Well if you reveal arson that might give disguiser an idea to take out a spawn when santiam opens

if 2 spawns kill a sing span (ie disguiser and barbarian both attack same and kill) who gets the vest?

Someone said that it was approved but want to confirm it from the hosts again in public.

can we use the castle varden fm site that was used it we pm you code and answer?

I think if they know all the codes going around they might be ok with it

FM Jaheira
Aerie, that is bullcrap and the worst thing you could post to "prove" yourself since that is EXACTLY what I posted on d3 after we failed the Mage Tower. Try again.

I am well aware of this, but thank you for pointing it out. A good number of my Town reads are in this chat, as well as a number of good puzzle solvers. I'm confident that either we will find the right solution, or I will die protecting other more important PR roles than I from death, and also prevent the possibility of a non-Town getting the clue and changing it around to screw us over.

@Mazzy: Shush. Nobody wants, nor will listen to your opinion. You've already proven your capacity for lies and deceit; we have no reason to believe a word you say

My second post from last night in the Satyr's Gate puzzle. We sent Mazzy since we weren't sure what to use as our answer, and we don't know if she succeeded or not. She chose the answer "earth" the answer I had planned on giving. I would like to know if it was correct or not.

In MFM Castle Varen, Lauren Vanderbooben posted two links, one which was a site to encode messages, the other to decode them. How it worked was the player would post the code before day ended, then the next day they would post the code again with the key included, then players could go to the decode site and use the key to decrypt it. It was used as an anti-Ghost tool, but it will work just as well for anti-disguiser. I'll fetch the links in a minute.

FM Valygar
Of the existing options, I support Earth the most. I had considered 'inheritance' as an answer (inheritance follows the bloodline when the giver dies, a croft/farmland is something you might inherit, and the Judeo-Christian worldview uses the phrase "inheriting the kingdom of heaven"). However, I could not reconcile lines 3 and 4. I may yet again take a look at 'hardship' and 'sacrifice', 2 answers I refuse to give up on.

Korgan, tell me something that happened in our Lover's chat: I remember 2 things in particular, and will say one of them once you say one.

If I had to guess, the disguiser moved within his puzzle chat. Last night, we sent Mazzy to suicide on the traps: she submitted the answer 'Earth' and we have yet to receive an ending RP.

FM Cernd
I believed Vic to be Thief.

Where did I hear that before? Oh, right! Mazzy used the same moronic excuse!
Die, die, die.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
May i remeind you, by the end of the day, I believe them both to be some type of scum. And did suggest lynch one after the other.

FM Coran
September 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM

Here:

Hi, sorry for my lack of presence in day 3.
I had multiple thing to take care of and I didn't even had time to merely check to see what was going on.
I did scroll quickly to see that I didn't miss that much, (Pretty much the Mazzy/Viconia thing still going on and puzzle solving)

I must say that I'm sorry. I misjudged you Imoen.
But after checking all evidence we had, Viconia was the one that seemed more scummy. And I was wrong. At least, it was only an explorer.

Also, with Viconia flipping explorer, that make Safana's a possible scum taking in consideration that Safana's and Viconia's clue were contraditing themself.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
May i remeind you, by the end of the day, I believe them both to be some type of scum. And did suggest lynch one after the other.

May I remind you that it's way more improtant to kill Cult than a thief?
No ammount of excuses will save you.

You are scum.
I want you dead.
You die today.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Something did happen to me last night actually. I was visited by a Herald.
Posting everything after my intro (basically a role claim). I wasn't aware that Herald could be a scum role so I gave my true role.

I was on the Viconia-chan train ><;; and I don't blame myself at all, ne...sounded like a liar in the daychat -.-;
uguu....Yoshimo or Valygar are converted into the Cult :\\\\\
Between Montaron, Tiax, and Dynaheir, there is a Prophet!! ><';;; their play is very similar tothe Savage GF last FM desune... D: unseal the altar and lynch them!!
Sarevok is so quiet lately too D:
I think I'm hitting my word limit...uguu ;-;

AntiDisquiser/Article Confirmer code:
M3nOTsY0N+

CERND IS AN ASS BUTT ><;

Yeah. I have 2 Antidisguiser codes.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM

FM Faldorn

She might've been a target. Apparently she claimed that she lied about the clue. Which means for some reason the gods saw fit to make half of Safana's and Viconia's clues identical. Safana cannot be neutral though, as I see no reason why a neutral would want to lie about the clue (except perhaps in the case of a thief). However Safana could also have been in the Cult of Bhaal, which would make this past night even more superb than it already was.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:01 PM
FM Anomen
FM Imoen- Not Disguised
FM Haer-Dalis- Not Disguised
FM Coran- Not Disguised
FM Khalid
FM Cernd- Not Disguised
FM Kivan- Not Disguised
FM Aerie- Not Disguised
FM Keldorn
FM Kagain
FM Branwen

Other people need to confirm the other room that Safana wasn't in so we can narrow down who she took over.

FM Cernd
CERND IS AN ASS BUTT ><
Yes. That's my exact role. Are you a consigliere?

FM Ferengi
Is it shown in the death description if a player is attacked twice?
Only if it was from different death types (weapons/magic/trap)

FM Valygar
I still have the entire archive of the Gargoyle puzzle ('vengeance') from N1 copied and saved: if anyone else does, I can use that to question people originally in my puzzle chat.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM
Only if it was from different death types (weapons/magic/trap)

So Mazzy survived the trap.

Forum Mafia GM
If a doppelganger successfully mimics a person, does it see their puzzle discussion from the previous night?

If a doppleganger were to mimic someone the doppleganger would only be able to view their own previous puzzle chat.

Did Mazzy die via a puzzle trap?

There is a day start post.

FM Faldorn
Sure, lynch me. Forget everything else that happend last night and just remember yesterday.

Because, I was so obviously cult, and wanted despertly to save Mazzy for one more night. SARCASM

Honestly, I am glad Minsc was Cult, comfirms somethings of what i thought are correct.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Yes. That's my exact role. Are you a consigliere?

Yes I am.

Oh yeah, the fact that Minsc targeted me for interview means I'm not Cult from the start to last day. I could still be converted last night, but I wasn't. You're in good hands, folks.

FM Valygar
September 2nd, 2013, 07:04 PM
Yes I am.

Oh yeah, the fact that Minsc targeted me for interview means I'm not Cult from the start to last day. I could still be converted last night, but I wasn't. You're in good hands, folks.

Does it? Whose to say he hasn't been targeting among cultists?

FM Imoen
Here:

Hi, sorry for my lack of presence in day 3.
I had multiple thing to take care of and I didn't even had time to merely check to see what was going on.
I did scroll quickly to see that I didn't miss that much, (Pretty much the Mazzy/Viconia thing still going on and puzzle solving)

I must say that I'm sorry. I misjudged you Imoen.
But after checking all evidence we had, Viconia was the one that seemed more scummy. And I was wrong. At least, it was only an explorer.

Also, with Viconia flipping explorer, that make Safana's a possible scum taking in consideration that Safana's and Viconia's clue were contraditing themself.

I still believe Mazzy had more evidence against her. Lady Viconia's worst crime was inactivity in the beginning, which abated when she was inhabited by her new spirit. Mazzy consistently spouted off evil nonsense and only ever pretended to help, never amounting to anything of importance. But it is of little consequence now. Despite our initial failures, we have stumbled into success. Now we simply have to capitalize upon it.

FM Haer-Dalis
I still believe Mazzy had more evidence against her. Lady Viconia's worst crime was inactivity in the beginning, which abated when she was inhabited by her new spirit. Mazzy consistently spouted off evil nonsense and only ever pretended to help, never amounting to anything of importance. But it is of little consequence now. Despite our initial failures, we have stumbled into success. Now we simply have to capitalize upon it.

That was his copy from the night chat.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Safana admitted to editing her clue.

FM Valygar
September 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
I am slightly worried that 'Earth' was the correct answer to the puzzle and Mazzy took the clue with her to the grave. If that is the case, it may be completely unrecoverable.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Safana admitted to editing her clue.
So did Mazzy, yet you pushed a lynch against Viconia, because mazzy's clue was oh, so right.

FM Shar-Teel
Sarevok and Minsc totally surprised me as scum flips. I'm still processing that so that means I generally have to redo a shit ton of my reads today. Blah.

Safana might have changed her clue. I could also see a Shadow Thief visiting her and trying to out think a vig. The odds of that are remote though. I'd rather buy Safana as the disguiser.

I don't feel like copy-pasting for the night chat. I posted a huge multicolored reads list at the end of the day at the request of Sarevok. It was probably a mistake but I rarely turn down an honest question unless I knew it was Anti-Town.

FM Faldorn
If I knew Safana's clue was not real, I would not of made the push against Vic.

I only pushed so much against Vic, was because all of the things that I saw, which I posted.

FM Kivan
Disguiser will choose someone lurking with low amount of posts (like Tiax or Xzar). Imagine how hard it would be to fake Shar-Teel or me:P

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Valygar, we'll see if Earth is the right answer. It might be unrecoverable to all but the Monk/Ritualist. Then, they cannot claim it because the cult will target them and we cannot bus to protect them.

Yeah, I'm pretty disguiser proof... that is unless I'm someone stuck on bed rest faking me.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:08 PM
Saf said this:

Alright I hid my clues for reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaal
For the ritual of Destruction, one should wear an amulet adorned with black gemstones. The Ruby amulet is used along with the Crimson Candles.
-Casavir

An Obsidian Daggeris used for either the ritual of Evil or the ritual of Retribution, I can’t remember exactly which! I know what to say when I use it though:
“Bhaal strikes unerringly, and where his blades strike, men wither and die. Eventually, all must cease to exist in the Prime. Some more abruptly than others.”
-Neeshka
I changed it a little, I knew Mazzy wasnt telling the truth, but I have to keep it a secret for reasons.
No I am not town but I will townside. All will be clear tomorrow

I still don't trust her clue now. :(

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Disguiser will choose someone lurking with low amount of posts (like Tiax or Xzar). Imagine how hard it would be to fake Shar-Teel or me:P

Tiax did suddenly appear in our night chat. We can compare to see if there's a change there.

Kivan, what group were you in and what happened?

FM Kivan
You know what? THAT EXPLAINS CALAVIR CLUE!

Viconia had the correct clue, Safana changed the color of the gemstones. As we know now thx to Haer-Dalis clues can repeat themselves. So at least we know 1/4 of this.

FM Imoen
I am slightly worried that 'Earth' was the correct answer to the puzzle and Mazzy took the clue with her to the grave. If that is the case, it may be completely unrecoverable.

We will know tonight. If anyone is in that puzzle room, than Mazzy simply sprung the traps and managed to evade them. If not, then she solution was correct and we will need a monk or a ritualist to recover it.

FM Yeslick
Does it? Whose to say he hasn't been targeting among cultists?

Next level paranoid. I don't know if he did that with the past articles, but I highly doubt it. Don't see a benefit in forcing your teammates to cough up good fake reads.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Next level paranoid. I don't know if he did that with the past articles, but I highly doubt it. Don't see a benefit in forcing your teammates to cough up good fake reads.

I agree with this. Should those who wrote the articles out themselves?

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
But, it explains why they contridicted. And now they do not.

The Condridiction made me believe it the most, the rest of the things I posted where me seeing things where things did not exists.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Faldorn. Stop the spam. Just die like a man.

FM Faldorn
You know what? THAT EXPLAINS CALAVIR CLUE!

Viconia had the correct clue, Safana changed the color of the gemstones. As we know now thx to Haer-Dalis clues can repeat themselves. So at least we know 1/4 of this.

Exactly. Please. may I be forgiven? Or must you still lynch me?

FM Valygar

It's good WIFOM if you ask me, and a good way for Minsc to clear prospective cultists. I only suggest it because I've been watching you ever since you voted for everyone BUT Mazzy on Day 2. Yesterday, you were less scummy but I've still got my eye on you...

FM Kivan
Tiax did suddenly appear in our night chat. We can compare to see if there's a change there.

Kivan, what group were you in and what happened?

Well, one member of our group claimed Heartwarder and we wanted to establish communication network using Quayle and Heartwarder as confirmed Townies. Imagine our disappointment.

Since Heartwarder can't be converted (it would be too visible) he is confirmed Town, so is Illusionist. If we have another self-confirmable role like Enchanter or Armorsmith we can try again.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:12 PM

It wouldn't force your teammates to do anything of the sort. You're on their side; you're not going to five up their name. If anything it would allow them to communicate with each other since they cannot discuss in private. Though the words would be public, the speaker's identity would not, so they could still remain hidden. I don't know if the Cult of Bhaal is aware of the professions of their comrades, however. They may only know their identities. In which case, your point is valid.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Safana and Jan were in the same night group. Jan claimed Bhaalspawn. Last night, Safana was like "o lol town is so fukkked im siding with cult" or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if she took out Jan to reduce competition.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 07:13 PM
MESSAGE TO THE NECROMANCER: I know who you are and i will reveal you if you don't douse FM Garrick tonight.

FM Haer-Dalis
We have to be careful though because if Alora really is a harper then Safana could easily have taken her over.

FM Cernd
Any Bhaalspawn siding with cult is dumb and will lose.

FM Valygar
Safana and Jan were in the same night group. Jan claimed Bhaalspawn. Last night, Safana was like "o lol town is so fukkked im siding with cult" or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if she took out Jan to reduce competition.

If Jan was a Bhaalspawn she should've been immune, so I can't imagine she would've targeted Jan.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:14 PM
If Jan was a Bhaalspawn she should've been immune, so I can't imagine she would've targeted Jan.

Oh, right. Woops.

FM Cernd
We have to be careful though because if Alora really is a harper then Safana could easily have taken her over.
Alora isn't a harper.

FM Jaheira
Or someone annoying *cough*firstpersonposters*cough* who are semi-active and not necessarily considered scum. Annoyance is easy to fake, prevents proper reads, and clouds people's minds so they can't properly compare new posts to old posts.

I don't have N1 copies from my nightchat, but my first proposed solution to the Siren's Gate was "soul" which I explained by a judeo-christian worldview, and Minsc's reply to it was just a "no." I'm pretty sure I gave him a sarcastic 1-line reply after that but I can't remember what it was.

Last night I asked Cespenar if Cult knew who each others' roles were and if they were alerted when a Bhaalspawn was recruited to the Cult. Both answers were no.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
Imoen, this came up in our night chat because we were considered that Mazzy might have been a beguiler and that someone who shall remain nameless was trying to fake Mazzy as assassin. The cult are unaware of the roles of their allies.

Kivan, without revealing the Heartwarder, who was the Heartwarder supposed to link? I'm asking to determine which NK we might have.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM
Alora isn't a harper.

Is that a CC claim or is that just a belief?

FM Valygar
September 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM
What was the player's list for Safana's night chat? I would imagine that list contains the person Safana is now, and we can start ruling people out.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
What was the player's list for Safana's night chat? I would imagine that list contains the person Safana is now, and we can start ruling people out.

Player List:
FM Minsc
FM Nalia
FM Faldorn
FM Korgan
FM Yeslick
FM Safana
FM Quayle
FM Jan
FM Xzar
FM Ajantis
FM Montaron

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Is that a CC claim or is that just a belief?
A deduction.
Three bhaalspawns. Why would a claimed harper survive this long?
Alora has night immunity.

Also, I don't know why Alora hasn't been replaced. He said he would start being more active when we were going to lynch him, and now he's back to lurker mode.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
I don't believe Faldorn is Cult. At the start of the day, about 10 votes racked up on her in a few hours. Most scums wouldn't have risked defending a deadman and just threw her over the boat.

I can solve my Antidisq code in my Herald article to prove I'm not disguised.

FM Kagain
September 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
To prove I am not disguised i will say this I know heartwarmer. I would like to reveal him as proof of not disguise, that is if he would like me to. He said that he might reveal today as well. I will name a person he had in the night chat. I will also say I was in mage tower. I volunteered myself to go for mage tower trap but they decided to send someone else. I will be going soon but will be trying to keep up with things and such.

I am willing to speak on behalf of heartwarmer as best i can if we want to keep him quiet. But i was not in the chat.

so many new post before this XD

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Player List:
FM Minsc-Dead
FM Nalia- Easily could be taken over.
FM Faldorn-Nope
FM Korgan-Probablym but Safana would have to RP
FM Yeslick-Nope
FM Safana-Disguiser
FM Quayle-Dead
FM Jan-Possibly
FM Xzar-Possibly
FM Ajantis- If she wants to prevent a clue then he is probably the target.
FM Montaron-Possibly

Nalia
Korgan
Jan
Xzar
Ajantis
Montaron

This is if she didn't cross chat disguise.

FM Kivan
Imoen, this came up in our night chat because we were considered that Mazzy might have been a beguiler and that someone who shall remain nameless was trying to fake Mazzy as assassin. The cult are unaware of the roles of their allies.

Kivan, without revealing the Heartwarder, who was the Heartwarder supposed to link? I'm asking to determine which NK we might have.

Heartwarder was suppose to link Quayle and mystery target (it was not revealed).

Heartwarden and Quayle were suppose to post a code and were not allowed to tell who they targeted. Their targets were suppose to reveal themselves if necessary and after revealing the codes both roles would be confirmed as not culted, giving Quayle knowledge of one role.

If Enchanter/Illusionist is reading this he should really consider revealing himself.

FM Valygar
Player List:
FM Nalia
FM Faldorn
FM Korgan
FM Yeslick
FM Jan
FM Xzar
FM Ajantis
FM Montaron

So it's one of these then. I can check Korgan (who said he took notes from our Heartwarder chat), and I doubt it was Jan who was disguised as. If Yeslick is un-CCed as the writer of the Herald article, here is my FoS list:

Player List:
FM Nalia
FM Faldorn
FM Xzar
FM Ajantis
FM Montaron

Ajantis and Nalia would make sense: they haven't been playing for long and don't have as distinctive of a posting style yet, so the disguiser would get more leeway. However, I also think the other 3 haven't posted enough that the disguiser wouldn't be able to imitate them.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Ajantis, Montron, Nalia, Xzar and Montron seem to be the likely targets for Safana.

Quayle and Minsc are dead. Faldorn is lynchbait (scum lynchbait because she's scum but still lynchbait). Korgan is too hard to emulate. One I and Safana's screwed. Yeslick is harder and has already posted something from his prior chat. The rest have semi-lurked.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Ajantis

He has the clue.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Why are we hunting the disguiser?
Let bhaalspawns have their fight.

We can jump in and reward the most town-friendly one once we're done with the cult.

FM Valygar
September 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
Why are we hunting the disguiser?
Let bhaalspawns have their fight.

We can jump in and reward the most town-friendly one once we're done with the cult.

Wouldn't it be nice to know who the disguiser is?

FM Aerie
Like i said: The necromancer better douse Garrick tonight unless he wants to be revealed. Garrick claimed to have info proving that viconia wasn't a explorer.

FM Faldorn
Disguiser wanted to help town, I don't mind the disguiser, Saf is alright. Unless she is hiding another clue.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Ajantis, Montron, Nalia, Xzar and Montron seem to be the likely targets for Safana.

Quayle and Minsc are dead. Faldorn is lynchbait (scum lynchbait because she's scum but still lynchbait). Korgan is too hard to emulate. One I and Safana's screwed. Yeslick is harder and has already posted something from his prior chat. The rest have semi-lurked.

Safana was in my chat, so that means nothing, btw. But I can still prove myself.

FM Valygar
Disguiser wanted to help town, I don't mind the disguiser, Saf is alright. Unless she is hiding another clue.

She lied about the first clue and also caused a mislynch: I am not optimistic about the disguiser being on our side...

FM Cernd
Yes, but we're just making assumptions right now and I'd rather spend the day hunting down cultists than figuring out who's a bhaalspawn.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Montaron was a good player last night. But again possible target.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
She lied about the first clue and also caused a mislynch: I am not optimistic about the disguiser being on our side...

Safana can see reason. She wanted to side with Town first, but we were rude to her so she changed her mind.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
I think for today we should proceed as though Safana's new clue (the one she revealed in her puzzle discussion last night) is correct, and that tonight any monks/ritualists we have should examine the corpse of either Mazzy (to see if she received a clue) or Safana to learn her role/the role of the person she mimicked and her true clue (if it is truly Safana's corpse and not a mimicked one).

If no monk or ritualist reveals themselves tomorrow, we shall assume Safana's new clue is the correct one, and that Mazzy received no clue. A monk or ritualist should only reveal themselves and their information if said information contradicts the aforementioned assumptions.

FM Kivan
September 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
We will just post codes to avoid disguiser. Vigenere code is allowed and you can use online tools for encryption.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Yes, but we're just making assumptions right now and I'd rather spend the day hunting down cultists than figuring out who's a bhaalspawn.

Valygar and Yoshimo are my possible Culties right now. They were good samaritans on day 1, and my strongest town reads. Mostly out of laziness, I assume my strongest Town reads are converted into Cult. But they have been a little quiet lately and making brief appearances and short posts.

and yours?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM

We'll have to kill at least two of them. Both of the two acted last night. I'd rather just plan to keep Jan (provided he doesn't start killing) as a low body count helps the town right now.

Imoen, THAT'S A HORRIBLE PLAN. THE MONK/RITUALIST OUTS AND THEN THEY ARE IMMEDIATELY CULTED.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:28 PM
Imoen, apart from your aweful defence before, you where still right.

But, do you still see it fit to lynch me now?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:28 PM
Valygar and Yoshimo are my possible Culties right now. They were good samaritans on day 1, and my strongest town reads. Mostly out of laziness, I assume my strongest Town reads are converted into Cult. But they have been a little quiet lately and making brief appearances and short posts.

and yours?

Valygar and Yoshimo were VERY active in our night chat. Sarevok was practically dead but for reads fishing.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
Valygar and Yoshimo were VERY active in our night chat. Sarevok was practically dead but for reads fishing.

I see.
FM Nalia

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:30 PM

This knowledge is a luxury, not a necessity. We don't even know for certain that Safana is/was the doppelganger. And even if we did, the doppelganger is not our enemy. And even if it were our enemy, it may mimic twice more, so it will be difficult to entrap (and subsequently eliminate) even if we wanted to do so. So I think our time is better spent elsewhere.

FM Ferengi
September 2nd, 2013, 07:31 PM
if 2 spawns kill a sing span (ie disguiser and barbarian both attack same and kill) who gets the vest?
If they performed the kill at the same time, the recipient of the vest will be random. A doppelganger would go after most other kills, so in the event that a doppelganger and a second bhaalspawn tried to kill a third bhaalspawn on the same night, the second bhaalspawn would get the vest.

Someone said that it was approved but want to confirm it from the hosts again in public.

can we use the castle varden fm site that was used it we pm you code and answer?
OBVIOUSLY not. I refer you to the rules!

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 07:31 PM
Necromancer: I WILL PROOVE THAT I KNOW YOUR IDENITITY BY VOTING ON A RANDOM PLAYER THAT ISN'T YOU! Fm yeslick

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 07:32 PM
Good morning, gents.

Here is my shitty list I made of last night's activity. Our puzzle was solved by Ajantis in the first few hours; then it quickly turned to shit and nothing really productive happened. Safana refused to answer any of our questions; guess we know why now.
Korgan completely gave up last night, and all he did was insult the hosts for their decisions and insult other players such as me. Really, apart from the puzzle solving, our puzzle chat was completely worthless.

Player List:
FM Minsc: Nothing out of the ordinary. Hasn't posted anything about the puzzle, since Ajantis/Safana had already solved it in the first hours. Asked a few questions, will seek the death of Sefana, apparently.
FM Nalia: Posted nothing worthwhile. Flipped his shit at Faldorn, said we would ''deal with him'', said he'd be busy with work, went back to lurking. Completely useless overall.
FM Faldorn: Posted a bunch of times; mostly to try and excuse his incompetence for all the pressure he put on Viconia that caused the mislynch. Maintains his Druid claim. Asked for forgiveness all night.
FM Korgan: Buttmad. Insulted us multiple times, said we should all go suck his dick, Raged at the hosts for the puzzles, Tried to push Safana to confirm his role, then raged some more at me. Said I should go jump off a bridge, which made me a sad kitty. Almost as useful as an acorn.
FM Yeslick: Said he didn't regret voting Viconia up, proposed a solution that was only 1/3 of the puzzle, then lurked all night. Grand total of 3 posts. Woop.
FM Safana: Soft claimed Antagonist. Revealed that her clue was faked. Not sure what his play is, It's pretty confusing. Said all would be revealed in the day chat tomorrow, so I'll leave it at that. Should burn in a fire.
FM Quayle: Only a few posts. Gave the solution hours hours after it was already solved (With the code for it, so he did put some effort into it), but that's it. Hasn't posted again after that.
FM Jan: Who? No posts at all.
FM Xzar: Fillers posts again. Nothing interesting. Neutral in everything he says.
FM Ajantis: Only ''valuable'' member of the night chat. Actually quite aggressive, but effective. Mentioned a few times that he wanted to get recruited to the cult. Not sure what his intention is. Also the first one to post (a part) of the solution. Was the one sent to answer the riddle.
FM Montaron: As badass, valuable and useful as ever.

Note that this was made a few hours before the end of the say, things might have changed a bit, such as Jan finally joining us to claim Bhaalspawn.

Safana can see reason. She wanted to side with Town first, but we were rude to her so she changed her mind.

Haha. As if this would be believable. I don't think us ''being rude'' to her had any impact on her decision. She only wanted to stall the pressure we put on us so she could disguise away.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
and yours?
I keep my reads to myself.
i don't want people using them as excuses to tunnel on others.
One by one: First Mazzy. Faldorn today.

We'll have to kill at least two of them. Both of the two acted last night. I'd rather just plan to keep Jan (provided he doesn't start killing) as a low body count helps the town right now.
I don't see them as enemies, and night kills don't necessarily affect the town, as it was proven last night.

I won't bother targeting bhaalspwans until the cult has been obliterated. That's counterproductive.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Like i said. Douse Garrick tonight or else i will reveal you!

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Imoen, apart from your aweful defence before, you where still right.

But, do you still see it fit to lynch me now?

Insult my defense all you like. It was correct. If being correct is awful, then awful I shall be.

Yes, I do see fit to banish you. Let's see how your defense is.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
I don't like this post by Montron. Why did he out a claim that wasn't inherently obvious to the group?

Aerie, what is your hangup about Garrick? There is plenty off about him (mostly occuring in our night chat).

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
Good morning, gents.

Here is my shitty list I made of last night's activity. Our puzzle was solved by Ajantis in the first few hours; then it quickly turned to shit and nothing really productive happened. Safana refused to answer any of our questions; guess we know why now.
Korgan completely gave up last night, and all he did was insult the hosts for their decisions and insult other players such as me. Really, apart from the puzzle solving, our puzzle chat was completely worthless.

Player List:
FM Minsc: Nothing out of the ordinary. Hasn't posted anything about the puzzle, since Ajantis/Safana had already solved it in the first hours. Asked a few questions, will seek the death of Sefana, apparently.
FM Nalia: Posted nothing worthwhile. Flipped his shit at Faldorn, said we would ''deal with him'', said he'd be busy with work, went back to lurking. Completely useless overall.
FM Faldorn: Posted a bunch of times; mostly to try and excuse his incompetence for all the pressure he put on Viconia that caused the mislynch. Maintains his Druid claim. Asked for forgiveness all night.
FM Korgan: Buttmad. Insulted us multiple times, said we should all go suck his dick, Raged at the hosts for the puzzles, Tried to push Safana to confirm his role, then raged some more at me. Said I should go jump off a bridge, which made me a sad kitty. Almost as useful as an acorn.
FM Yeslick: Said he didn't regret voting Viconia up, proposed a solution that was only 1/3 of the puzzle, then lurked all night. Grand total of 3 posts. Woop.
FM Safana: Soft claimed Antagonist. Revealed that her clue was faked. Not sure what his play is, It's pretty confusing. Said all would be revealed in the day chat tomorrow, so I'll leave it at that. Should burn in a fire.
FM Quayle: Only a few posts. Gave the solution hours hours after it was already solved (With the code for it, so he did put some effort into it), but that's it. Hasn't posted again after that.
FM Jan: Who? No posts at all.
FM Xzar: Fillers posts again. Nothing interesting. Neutral in everything he says.
FM Ajantis: Only ''valuable'' member of the night chat. Actually quite aggressive, but effective. Mentioned a few times that he wanted to get recruited to the cult. Not sure what his intention is. Also the first one to post (a part) of the solution. Was the one sent to answer the riddle.
FM Montaron: As badass, valuable and useful as ever.

Note that this was made a few hours before the end of the say, things might have changed a bit, such as Jan finally joining us to claim Bhaalspawn.

Haha. As if this would be believable. I don't think us ''being rude'' to her had any impact on her decision. She only wanted to stall the pressure we put on us so she could disguise away.

When I came back it was already solved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, Jan made more posts than me and claimed an alignment. Congratulations on making your reads invalid.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
I don't like this post by Montron. Why did he out a claim that wasn't inherently obvious to the group?

Aerie, what is your hangup about Garrick? There is plenty off about him (mostly occuring in our night chat).

Garrick claimed to have info saying that viconia wasn't a explorer. Which was clearly a lie.

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 07:38 PM
When I came back it was already solved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, Jan made more posts than me and claimed an alignment. Congratulations on making your reads invalid.

Maybe if you had bothered reading the line that's just under the invalid reads...
Well done.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:39 PM
@Cernd, night kills have a much greater chance at affecting towns than scums at the current moment. So yeah, they are our enemy.

@Aerie, that was on Day 3 right. Garrick has been off lately. He was trying too hard to paint you as scum in our night chat. The theory was kinda out there. Basically that Mazzy was a thief/prophet and you were sacrificing yourself for her or some bullshit.

FM Kivan
September 2nd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Btw, Safana has a sense of humour. "Night will betray you, nobody is safe", huh?

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:40 PM
Just saying, that Ajantis was choosen to solve the riddle by Nalia and Minsc.

I stated that Ajantis says "Cult recruit me" to many times, and attempted to blackmail the whol night chat.

Nalia just completly ignore what I said, dispite Saf revealing her clue was fake.
Minsc mentioned the constant "convert me to cult" but still was pretty certain that Ajantis was town.

Minsc first gave the vote to Ajantis, then Nalia. Both just voted quite easily.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
Maybe if you had bothered reading the line that's just under the invalid reads...
Well done.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I ctrl+F'd my name when I saw your post and only read mine and some nearby ones.

FM Aerie
September 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
@Cernd, night kills have a much greater chance at affecting towns than scums at the current moment. So yeah, they are our enemy.

@Aerie, that was on Day 3 right. Garrick has been off lately. He was trying too hard to paint you as scum in our night chat. The theory was kinda out there. Basically that Mazzy was a thief/prophet and you were sacrificing yourself for her or some bullshit.

I tried to get mazzy lynched last day! How the hell can he think that we are allies?

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM

I stated that Ajantis says "Cult recruit me" to many times, and attempted to blackmail the whol night chat.

Nalia just completly ignore what I said, dispite Saf revealing her clue was fake.
Minsc mentioned the constant "convert me to cult" but still was pretty certain that Ajantis was town.

I have Nalia painted as scum anyways. With Minsc flipping cult it seems like Nalia is cult too.

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM

Stop calling me Montron. It's Montaron.
And which claim didn't we know about? I assumed all of what was up there was known.

This.
I'm a bit worried about this; I did express my disapproval about it; but others had already voted for him. I did not.
Ajantis said multiple times he wanted to be recruited. He also mentioned it last day. Still not sure what he's trying to do.

FM Faldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Insult my defense all you like. It was correct. If being correct is awful, then awful I shall be.

Yes, I do see fit to banish you. Let's see how your defense is.

The main reason why I mainly suspected the clue was fake, Was because it contridicted with Saf's clue.

Saf's clue was edited which caused the contridiction, which meant I attacked Vic.

Theif can be lynched, so thats why I wanted Vic lynched.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Implying they kill at random.
Bhaalspawns have it pretty rough, having to deal with harpers, cult and other bhaalspawns.
The last thing they need is to make themselves enemies of the town by killing TPRs.

They're pretty much in a contest to see who gets the most townpoints and gets town's favor at the end. I trust that thaty will make the right calls.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
FM Garrick

I don't know. It made no sense to me. Let's pressure him and find out.

FM Ferengi
September 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM
I regret to inform you that the closing RP for the night chats and the starting RP for this day will be delayed until tomorrow. Be sure to read it when it's updated though, for the full immersive experience!

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:45 PM
Monatron, it is the druid claim that was not obvious to the group.

FM Cernd
-vote Cespenar

FM Aerie
Fm Garrick

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
What did the Satyr's riddle group test as a solution?
FM Garrick

FM Aerie
Im going to sleep now. Goodnight!

FM Faldorn
Well, if you all think I'm cult after what happened. I guess you can lynch me.

You vote me enough, I will reveal.

Then since my role does not matter to you, you will lynch me anyway.

Or you can look at last nights information, and do something about it.

I will perhaps post some summery posts, later on. To put all information in one place.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
I don't exactly trust Yeslick with his Herald article, but unless a cc comes up.

FM Nalia

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
Monatron, it is the druid claim that was not obvious to the group.

Oh, apologies, then.
From the way he worded his post, he made it seem as if he had already claimed it. I thought I might've missed it due to me being insanely busy last week.
The first sentence of his post was ''I could perhaps shapeshift tonight, to make me immune, and +1 , to conversion to make up for what I've done?''
So I assumed he had already claimed it before somewhere. That is my mistake.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Earth is what we tested because that was what Mazzy's last proposal was. I tried to get her to go with Spear and Hate because I thought those were better answers.

Yeslick, are you claiming you wrote the Herald article that will be appearing later today? or that you wrote the one on Day 3?

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:49 PM
I wrote the one that was supposed to be published. But then the Herald died.

FM Haer-Dalis
Earth is what we tested because that was what Mazzy's last proposal was. I tried to get her to go with Spear and Hate because I thought those were better answers.

Yeslick, are you claiming you wrote the Herald article that will be appearing later today? or that you wrote the one on Day 3?

Check your puzzle chat. At the end Cesp said if it was passed or not.

FM Cernd
And here we go... Mazzy all over again!
We have obvscum and a lurker with a couple of scummy posts. Let's lynch the lurker!

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:50 PM
And here we go... Mazzy all over again!
We have obvscum and a lurker with a couple of scummy posts. Let's lynch the lurker!

Oh don't worry. I don't trust Faldorn at all, but nothing says we can't pressure more than 1 person right now. I'd like a claim out of Nalia.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Earth worked. Holy shit these riddles. At least we don't have to deal with Satyr's anymore so no one has an excuse for being lurk tastic.

FM Anomen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:52 PM
If Mazzy dies tonight then we should pressure Faldorn and Yeslick. We don't need to waste an entire day focusing one person.

From night chat

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Oh don't worry. I don't trust Faldorn at all, but nothing says we can't pressure more than 1 person right now. I'd like a claim out of Nalia.

I actually also believe Nalia is a probable Doppelganger target. Not only was she rather inactive (7 posts), pretty much all of them were just to blast Faldorn for his falure with Viconia. Stuff like ''We will deal with you later'' and the such.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM

That Death Note.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM
I knew something was up with Sefana....

Also,
You awake covered in cold sweat. The damning whispers from the nightmare you have just experienced are still fresh on your mind.

Your time is coming to an end.

FM Khalid
September 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM

That Death Note.

Second to last word is douse? Arson telling us about dousing etc.?

Wow a lot happened this morning, also am I perfect or what:

1: Told you all Mazzy was evil

2: Tried to lynch Mazzy over Viconia

3: Called Safana faked her clue as opposed to Viconia

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
Pikachu used Thudnerbolt. It's super effective!

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
I knew something was up with Sefana....

Also,
You awake covered in cold sweat. The damning whispers from the nightmare you have just experienced are still fresh on your mind.

Your time is coming to an end.

Arcane Trickster I think. Mazzy didn't die from Magic. Unless it is a shadow adept moving around.

Also if the Arcane Trickster isn't sending those around then we need to think about if the roleblocks were faked.

FM Coran
September 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM

Nalia? Who is Nalia? There's a player named Nalia that actually is playing right now?

Earth worked. Holy shit these riddles. At least we don't have to deal with Satyr's anymore so no one has an excuse for being lurk tastic.

OMG YESS!!! No ore Satyr's gate!
But wtf Earth worked...
I really though that it would be something non material like the 2 other puzzle...

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Pikachu used Thunderbolt. It's super effective!
Electromaniac confirmation code?

FM Shar-Teel
Arcane Trickster I think. Mazzy didn't die from Magic. Unless it is a shadow adept moving around.

Also if the Arcane Trickster isn't sending those around then we need to think about if the roleblocks were faked.

The Arcane Trickster is dead. Plus, I cannot see the cult sending that message.

Cernd, you STILL think the neutrals are town aligned?

FM Branwen
With 3 cult down, I believe last night was our redemption. Bhaalspawn, please remove this from me. I am no threat to you. We need help with the rest of the cult, and we need that sanctum opened.

@Sefana, if there is some way to offer up those clues tonight to someone please do so, then be off to your goals again.

I want more info from people wanting to try Faldorn. Why is he the pick of the day?

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Nevermind. Electromaniac kills show as killed by magic, right?

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
This is Minsc's reads in our night chat. Post #123 if anyone wants to confirm it.

FM Nalia
FM Faldorn
FM Korgan
FM Yeslick
FM Safana
FM Quayle
FM Jan
FM Xzar
FM Ajantis
FM Montaron

What level wifom user is Minsc? If 0, all dark reds are cleared as scum.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
Cernd, you STILL think the neutrals are town aligned?
Unless they're suicidal, they should be.

I'm not wasting a lynch on bhaalspawns, but i wouldn't mind outing them for other bhaalspawns and harpers to kill them if they don't behave.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:01 PM
Anybody have a complete list of good clues?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM

Death by magic: Evoker, Half-Dragon, Necromancer, Shadow Adept, Alchemist’s Fire.

^^ That's from the setup.

Yeslick, we cannot know what level of WiFoM Minsc is. I should grab Sarevok's reads from the chat as well though as they might be useful.

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM

Yes, all Bhaalspawns but the Doppelganger and the Barbarian are Magic kills.
How did three people die from magic anyway? Do you think It's possible that two magic neutrals killed last night?

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:03 PM
Death by magic: Evoker, Half-Dragon, Necromancer, Shadow Adept, Alchemist’s Fire.

^^ That's from the setup.

Yeslick, we cannot know what level of WiFoM Minsc is. I should grab Sarevok's reads from the chat as well though as they might be useful.

He seemed like a very cautious man. The wording of his posts couldn't possibly have been natural.

FM Imoen
How do we know Earth worked? Mazzy was sent with that solution and she died. Did I miss something, milords?

FM Jaheira
FUUUUU. I'm having an intense rage moment over here cause Earth was the answer I was planning on going with -_____________- UGH. Just our luck.

What puzzles do we have left unsolved? Or have we solved all the ones we were given?

FM Khalid
Ajantis is due to post his clue, correct?

And then Mazzy may or may not have had a clue taken to his grave?

Otherwise we have:

Safana (possibly faked)

Viconia (most likely real)

Keldorn (should be fine)

Haer-Dalis (should be fine)

That's the list of all clues correct? I can find them and put them all in one post if given some time

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Yes, all Bhaalspawns but the Doppelganger and the Barbarian are Magic kills.
How did three people die from magic anyway? Do you think It's possible that two magic neutrals killed last night?

Sarevok Doused n1. Quayle and Minsc doused n2 cuz of heartwarder chat. N3 Ignite.

FM Khalid
September 2nd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Also I'm kind of pissed if Earth was correct, because it really doesn't seem to fit to me

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Sarevok Doused n1. Quayle and Minsc doused n2 cuz of heartwarder chat. N3 Ignite.

Oh, the Heartwarder. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

FM Korgan
September 2nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Korgan, tell me something that happened in our Lover's chat: I remember 2 things in particular, and will say one of them once you say one.

If I had to guess, the disguiser moved within his puzzle chat. Last night, we sent Mazzy to suicide on the traps: she submitted the answer 'Earth' and we have yet to receive an ending RP.

Korgan doesn't buy drinks for women on the first date.

Korgan remembers how Shaar-teel started to dislike me when i called Sarevok and Minsc out as scum on N2. Glad town is in such good hands.... NOT.

FM Jaheira
September 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
Cespenar in Satyr's Gate:
[ placeholder for RP, check back later! ]
Mazzy was successful in solving the puzzle.
[ /placeholder for RP]

Mazzy's solution:
-propose solution
Earth

Same goshdarn freaking solution that I suggested at the start of night -_- I'm so mad right now.

FM Kivan
September 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
Well, I liked Earth and I think it was one of the better answers... I don't like that you let Mazzy get a clue.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Sarevok's read wall

FM Aerie - Obvious [role deleted] is Obvious
FM Ajantis - Lurks and is replaced. Day Three replacment is VERY ACTIVE, and pushes mostly against Imoen about wanting Mazzy lynched instead of Victoria. Logic is broken. I feel like the replacement has been pushing for a mislynch.
FM Alora - Harper? I'm not so sure. Very flip floppy
FM Anomen - I think he is a Ghost. You guys have to see it T.T
FM Branwen - Believe Mazzy, but vote her. Adhom is right and shout be protected (Post 398, Day Three). Her Cleric claim is meh >.<
FM Cernd - Was against the Edwin lynch in favor of Mazzy, pushes against Mazzy most of Day two, at the rest of us asking us to; votes Adhom to get a claim, then goes back to Mazzy, then pushes on Vicona for overeating to the puzzle and that we were going to let Mazzy live another day, switches to Alora for reasons. Spends almost all of Day Three pushing against Mazzy and Adhom.
Time will tell if my old friend is playing his town leader style or his scum leader style.
FM Coran - Good majority of posts are puzzle posts. Sheeping with the popular opinion until day three, where he defends Mazzy.
FM Dynaheir - "Sides" with Mazzy in day chat, and pushes against Viconia. I don't feel like I can make a good read on Dynaheir, but I'll post that I lean ever so scummy.
FM Faldorn - The biggest defender of Mazzy day three. A huge derailer. The town would be better without Faldorn.
FM Garrick - Was sure Viconia was not an Explorer. FoS on Montaron. I find him Scummy
FM Haer-Dalis - Wanted Mazzy dead since day two, wanting to lynch her over Adhom. Lots of Puzzle and Setup talk. FoS on Edwin, Mazzy, and Branwen Day One. Looks townish to me.
FM Imoen - Spends all of day three arguing as to why we need to lynch Mazzy over Viconia, Talks about the puzzle day two and comes up with a last will plan. Day one is only posts about the code that was posted. Wanted to lynch Edwin. I'm feeling town on this one.
FM Jaheira - Day one was spent agreeing with the town about Edwin, lurking to solve the code, and talking about the setup. Didn't want to lynch Day Two, set-up, and was more Anti-Mazzy than Anti-Adhom. Day three he wants to lynch Viconia, following the terrible logic of Faldorn.
FM Jan - Semi -Lurker, has wanted to lynch Mazzy since Day Two. I think he may be trying to blend in, or maybe he doesn't have a lot of time.
FM Kagain - Lurker, Replacement is lurker. Not much of anything to say.
FM Keldorn - Focused on solving the puzzles, doesn't want to get behind any lynch trains on Day Two, and comes up with a plan to prove Mazzy. Mazzy ignores it and he rides Mazzy's train all the way to L-5. Sorry dude, should have listened to you T.T

FM Khalid - Semi-with Edwin train(Jester, Ghost, or Scum). Day Two, votes for Mazzy, then switches to Adhom to try and get a role claim. Wants to lynch Mazzy, Adhom, or Alora, with preference on Mazzy. Day Three, wants to lynch Mazzy.

FM Kivan - The Best Archer. Claimed Explorer. Has been helpful throughout all three days, bringing some much needed logic. He switched to the Viconia train for the same reason I did(had more votes, wanted to get a lynch off). I'm sure Kivan is town.

FM Korgan - Korgan talks in 3rd person! Korgan has an int of 9! Sarevok can't take anything he says seriously! Lied about being Duke in Heartwarden chat. etc etc. Trolling facade is hiding his bad logic and his good logic. Orange scummy, until Sarevok can take his posts seriously.

FM Mazzy - Die.

FM Minsc - Easily one of the most pro-town players in this game. Heavy FoS on Xan, and decides that Viconia should be lynched because both of them are scummy, and the town wants to lynch Viconia more. Has been a major driving force in what the town discusses. Easily a Town Leader. I would like to see more leading on Day Four Please T.T

FM Montaron - Half of his posts are in Day One, pushing against Edwin. Wanted to lynch Mazzy since day two. He claims he hasn't been trying to blend, so we will see how Day Four goes.

FM Nalia - Gets replaced, and promoted lynching Viconia with Faldorn. I think Nalia is really scummy.

FM Quayle - Bus Driver! Has he been converted yet?

FM Safana - Very active day one, posting about the code and Edwin and Alora. Day two posts clue and reads about a few scummy players, gets mad about name. Troll claims Duke and votes Viconia Day Three.

FM Sarevok - Thats me!

FM Shar-Teel - Another town leader. Wanted Mazzy lynched over Viconia. Helps with the puzzles, and has done little I could state as scummy. Possibly converted, but I doubt it.

FM Tiax - Lurker. Defended Mazzy, and posted about Alora and Harpers. Pushed against Viconia. Hasn't done much :P

FM Valygar - A very middle of the road player, nothing screams out at me besides wanting to do the impossible puzzle. I don't think is he ghost due to Adhom, so maybe he thinks he has the answer. Playing very Town Support(If I can use a Yayap term), probable town.

Quote Originally Posted by FM Shar-Teel
FM Xan - Probable town explorer but I haven't seen much content.
I Agree with this part of Shar-Teel's read on this player.

Day 4 Note: Sarevok posted his reads over several posts. I posted my readwall in the middle.

FM Xzar - Lurker, says same ideas. Day Two he looks for the lynch on Alora. Believed Mazzy over Viconia. I don't find him super scummy, but he is definitely scummy.

FM Yeslick - Troll. Defends Mazzy. Spends Day three defending Mazzy. .-. I'm sure he is scum.

FM Yoshimo - LOGIC, OMG LOGIC, definitely town.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Well, I liked Earth and I think it was one of the better answers... I don't like that you let Mazzy get a clue.

We couldn't agree so we decided to use the puzzle as a lynch.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
After a little searching, Shar-Teel is the student.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:13 PM

What the fuck is this? Why the hell are you randomly outing possible roles?

FM Yeslick

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Cespenar in Satyr's Gate:

Mazzy's solution:

Same goshdarn freaking solution that I suggested at the start of night -_- I'm so mad right now.

Ah, the gods said in your night discussion. Very well. We will need a monk or ritualist to examine her, then.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
FM Minsc - Easily one of the most pro-town players in this game. Heavy FoS on Xan, and decides that Viconia should be lynched because both of them are scummy, and the town wants to lynch Viconia more. Has been a major driving force in what the town discusses. Easily a Town Leader. I would like to see more leading on Day Four Please T.T

Lol that part of his reads. Something tells me Minsc was recruited n1, by this post.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM

FM Yeslick

Well if it's not a Town role, I don't give two fucks about outing it. Not like I outed the Master if you're Town aligned. Are you Town aligned?

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM

So uh. Why are you trying to possibly out a role that is Town aligned? From the claim, at least.
You've also only posted ONCE in our puzzle chat. I don't care what you say, even if the puzzle was already solved, you should've
at least contributed something.

'the fuck, dude?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Ah, the gods said in your night discussion. Very well. We will need a monk or ritualist to examine her, then.

Didn't I tell you that this was a bad idea? The monk/ritualist will be converted if they announce the clue.

Haer-Dalis, something like that. I have no clue where Sarevok got Minsc as a town leader.

Yeslick, the student posted a Herald Article. Day 3, read it.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Because there's the same chance it's not Town aligned?

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:18 PM
FM Yeslick
[/COLOR]

What level wifom user is Minsc? If 0, all dark reds are cleared as scum.

Sarevok's read wall
FM Yeslick - Troll. Defends Mazzy. Spends Day three defending Mazzy. .-. I'm sure he is scum.

So one cult says Yeslick is town and one of them says he is scum. Interesting.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:18 PM

And people doubted my suggestion of "field"... I was on the right track.

FM Anomen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:19 PM
According to the posted article, Shar-Teel hasn't chosen a master yet and won't until the IS is opened.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:21 PM
Because there's the same chance it's not Town aligned?

So if Shar-teel is the "Student" Then we can possibly guide her towards the Hearthwarder.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:21 PM
Yeslick, the student posted a Herald Article. Day 3, read it.

Be my Student and I'll show you how I figured out that you wrote it.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
I'm joking.

FM Korgan
September 2nd, 2013, 08:24 PM

Lol that part of his reads. Something tells me Minsc was recruited n1, by this post.

Korgan strongly hinted at it in the night riddle chat where you were also in. Korgan thinks you and Celdorn are cult by now as well..

FM Kagain
September 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM

FM Yeslick

That post confirms yeslicks that he is probally right, student is neutral so role fishing for that isn't really saying much because student can go either way. If he was role fishing for tpr then it would be a different story. Personally outing one of those 2 would be good because if cult did convert one for the 2 it would be pretty apparent. Plus latter on Mason leader could just check them and if they did become corrupted they would be purged.

Its high risk/high reward situation with them outing

Again so many new post before I can post mine

FM Korgan
September 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM
Korgan thinks that the death note on mazzy is a hint at the riddle chat where the shooter was in last night.
Korgan thinks it was the Library riddle.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 08:26 PM
Ok. Let's have some fun.
FM Nalia

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:26 PM
So if Shar-teel is the "Student" Then we can possibly guide her towards the Hearthwarder.

I don't want to speculate as to who I might join with prior to the sanctum opening. That makes the target prime culting material.

FM Keldorn
September 2nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
So we managed a full sweep of the puzzles. Very nice.
I didn't post much in our puzzle chat and I surely don't want to post the biggest post I made. Actually my first one trumps it in terms of size - not in content though. But that in itself should be proof enough.
Sadly, I don't have much time right now. I'll be back in around 8 hours. I missed to say that I was out of tea yesterday. But I stocked up so that should be fine. If there is anything you want me to address specifically - out with it! I'll come back at you once I'm at home again.

FM Kagain
September 2nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
I don't want to speculate as to who I might join with prior to the sanctum opening. That makes the target prime culting material.

In b4 cult target student and cults student

is that possible

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:31 PM
I would suspect form shar-teel's behavioral change yesterday, and the downward motivation of the town the past few days up until today, that Shar-Teel did indeed act on the scummiest person she could to increase her chances of joining the prevailing faction at the time.

I would suspect Shar-teel, as I did yesterday, of being culted. And now, through choosing a cultist as a master.

That's all just my suspicions, and am just noting it for now. I still want a case against Faldorn today and would appreciate more logical possibilities this time based on information over the past 5 days instead of one post wonders that led to immediate lynch votes, regardless of substance.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
If converted without a master, she'd turn into an assassin.

Also, check-in posts without a vote are useless and pointless.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
In b4 cult target student and cults student

is that possible

Becomes an Assassin if the Prophet is chosen as master.
If converted before choosing a master, becomes Assassin.
If converted after choosing a master, win condition changes to Cult of Bhaal.
If converted after choosing a Harper as their master, becomes an Assassin if master dies and never gains access to Harper chat.
If the Apprentice's master had to survive as part of his win conditions, the master still wins if the Apprentice wins in his stead. Unless the Apprentice became part of the Cult and the master did not.
Loses if no master is chosen by the end of the game.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:35 PM
@Shar-teel Other than his suspicion of your role (which from attitude seems to be inadvertently claimed) why does your vote go on yesclick? That makes no sense to place a vote on someone for just posting.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Although, since you are possibly getting converted/killed tonight, you may want to take a swing at a master. I would suggest you come visit me tonight, it would be worthwhile.

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:37 PM
Yet to read. Won't be revealing my clues yet.

Hail Necromancer for killing Cultist. But why Qualye. Sad panda.
Curse you Safana. We will ensure that you are Bhaalspawn fodder!

Everyone does as Aerie said. Quote some N1+N2+N3 chats, or at least describe it.
I'll kill you Safana. Forget Cult. You are my target now.

Need to ask host a slew of questions.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:38 PM
I would suspect form shar-teel's behavioral change yesterday, and the downward motivation of the town the past few days up until today, that Shar-Teel did indeed act on the scummiest person she could to increase her chances of joining the prevailing faction at the time.

I would suspect Shar-teel, as I did yesterday, of being culted. And now, through choosing a cultist as a master.

That's all just my suspicions, and am just noting it for now. I still want a case against Faldorn today and would appreciate more logical possibilities this time based on information over the past 5 days instead of one post wonders that led to immediate lynch votes, regardless of substance.

This doesn't sound like Branwen. Also, just documenting suspicions now... really? This sounds like Sefana.

I wanted to remain secret for a reason. I'm now high value for the cult if I pick a master prior to the sanctum being opened. If I was to get flipped to the cult after picking a master, then the cult would have whatever version of the role I picked if they killed the master. Overall, that's a horrible spot for the town.

If I wait until after the Inner Sanctum is opened, I essentially double a PR role.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
Although, since you are possibly getting converted/killed tonight, you may want to take a swing at a master. I would suggest you come visit me tonight, it would be worthwhile.

Branwen could you quote a post you made in our night chat to make sure ur not disguised.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
Could Ajantis get scummier?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:41 PM

Yeah, just move the target to your back. Think things through. I'm all the way down at 29, if I get culted then we don't have a backup. If they delay a day, then the cult has a doctor.

Not a chance. Sorry, I have to protect you even if you disagree with me.

FM Khalid
September 2nd, 2013, 08:42 PM

#FM Mazzy

FM Shar-Teel

I don't like the withholding of his clue. Almost like he has to take the time to make it up.

FM Cernd
Why do people believe Branwen's doctor claim? |:

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:43 PM
I suspect Branwen of being Prophet.
Right after posting that Student is converted to Assassin if converted by Prophet, or visits a Prophet, she asks Sharteel to visit her. If Branwen was Prophet, Sharteel visiting would have the same effect as Branwen visiting, only Branwen wouldn't have to move. Seems like a cheap and desperate way to get a 2 for 1. I wouldn't be surprised if Prophet was that desperate either, seeing as 3 of his fuck buddies were magiced last night.

FM Haer-Dalis
I don't like the withholding of his clue. Almost like he has to take the time to make it up.

This. I feel like Safana would have taken Ajantis to prevent the clue from getting out.

FM Imoen
I reexamined the archives from previous days and noticed that Sarevok voted for the banishment of both Viconia and Edwin. So I did some cross-referencing. People who voted for both of them are highlighted in red.

FM Viconia (21 [L--3]): FM Yeslick, FM Shar-Teel, FM Minsc, FM Khalid, FM Kivan, FM Coran, FM Dynaheir, FM Jaheira, FM Faldorn, FM Anomen, FM Tiax, FM Sarevok, FM Safana, FM Montaron, FM Ajantis, FM Nalia, FM Branwen, FM Xzar, FM Mazzy, FM Korgan, FM Xan

FM Edwin (19 [L-0]): FM Safana, FM Faldorn, FM Shar-Teel, FM Yeslick, FM Sarevok, FM Skie, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Anomen, FM Montaron, FM Aerie, FM Alora, FM Valygar, FM Xan, FM Minsc, FM Xzar, FM Imoen, FM Jaheira, FM Jan, FM Quayle

In list form:
Yeslick
Shar-Teel
Minsc
Jaheira
Faldorn
Anomen
Sarevok
Safana
Montaron
Xzar
Xan

10 players in all.

2 of these (Minsc & Sarevok) have died and been confirmed as Bhaal's Cultists
1 of them (Safana) is (likely) a bhaalspawn (doppelganger)
7 of them are still alive and thus, their professions (and motivations) are a mystery.

Also of note is that one dead Cultist (Mazzy) did not vote in favor of banishing Edwin, but did vote in favor of banishing Viconia.

Something to consider going forward, milords.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:45 PM
I reexamined the archives from previous days and noticed that Sarevok voted for the banishment of both Viconia and Edwin. So I did some cross-referencing. People who voted for both of them are highlighted in red.

FM Viconia (21 [L--3]): FM Yeslick, FM Shar-Teel, FM Minsc, FM Khalid, FM Kivan, FM Coran, FM Dynaheir, FM Jaheira, FM Faldorn, FM Anomen, FM Tiax, FM Sarevok, FM Safana, FM Montaron, FM Ajantis, FM Nalia, FM Branwen, FM Xzar, FM Mazzy, FM Korgan, FM Xan

FM Edwin (19 [L-0]): FM Safana, FM Faldorn, FM Shar-Teel, FM Yeslick, FM Sarevok, FM Skie, FM Haer-Dalis, FM Anomen, FM Montaron, FM Aerie, FM Alora, FM Valygar, FM Xan, FM Minsc, FM Xzar, FM Imoen, FM Jaheira, FM Jan, FM Quayle

In list form:
Yeslick
Shar-Teel
Minsc
Jaheira
Faldorn
Anomen
Sarevok
Safana
Montaron
Xzar
Xan

10 players in all.

2 of these (Minsc & Sarevok) have died and been confirmed as Bhaal's Cultists
1 of them (Safana) is (likely) a bhaalspawn (doppelganger)
7 of them are still alive and thus, their professions (and motivations) are a mystery.

Also of note is that one dead Cultist (Mazzy) did not vote in favor of banishing Edwin, but did vote in favor of banishing Viconia.

Something to consider going forward, milords.

About a minute to read, 2 seconds to remember Branwen voted both. Inaccurate list.

FM Cernd
September 2nd, 2013, 08:46 PM
Well, let's not bother with Ajantis. He's now a toy for the bhaalspawns.

Nice list, Imoen. iirc, most of my suggested targets from last night are there.

FM Khalid
September 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM

Wouldn't it have been better for him to just not post yet then?

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM
Still can't rule out Shadow Adept since all are visiting PRs. In that case we might need to suspect Khalid for surviving?

Yet to read doppelganger facts... but asking host this:

Once doppelgangers take over an account, will they have additional information such as N1 and N2 chat?
Will doppelgangers retain access to the disguised target's N3 chat? Then yesterdays chat is not a good idea for finding doppelganger. We need to use N1 and N2 chats. So someone please list out all the N1 N2 chat participants.
What about PMs and night action, and roles?
Likely that Safana will target reserves. Reserves might want to inform everyone about what you heard, spoke of in N1, N2 as reserve. Depending on consensus, you may decide whether to reveal your reserve account name.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM
Why do people believe Branwen's doctor claim? |:

When was this?

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:49 PM
Wouldn't it have been better for him to just not post yet then?

Except we'd all ask him for it. Then he'd have to say hold on for awhile. That looks much worse so he preemptively withholds.

Yeslick, Branwen claimed during a night chat. Just in case she slips, I won't say which one.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
About a minute to read, 2 seconds to remember Branwen voted both. Inaccurate list.

These vote tallies were taken from the end of each day. So the list is perfectly accurate. Feel free to do it yourself if you don't believe me.

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Except we'd all ask him for it. Then he'd have to say hold on for awhile. That looks much worse so he preemptively withholds.

Yeslick, Branwen claimed during a night chat. Just in case she slips, I won't say which one.

Well unless she quotes one of her posts you can't trust it is the true Branwen talking.

FM Shar-Teel
September 2nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
Exactly why I didn't reveal which night Branwen claimed. She should announce that pretty soon.

FM Ferengi
September 2nd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Once doppelgangers take over an account, will they have additional information such as N1 and N2 chat?
Will doppelgangers retain access to the disguised target's N3 chat?
A doppelganger would only have access to their own PMs and puzzle chats after mimicking a target. They would receive the victim's original role.

FM Yeslick
K. Certain that Branwen is Prophet (or at the very least, a Cult). Not a CC, just her claim makes my suspicions convince myself.

FM Imoen
Still can't rule out Shadow Adept since all are visiting PRs. In that case we might need to suspect Khalid for surviving?

Yet to read doppelganger facts... but asking host this:

Will doppelgangers retain access to the disguised target's N3 chat? Then yesterdays chat is not a good idea for finding doppelganger. We need to use N1 and N2 chats. So someone please list out all the N1 N2 chat participants.
Likely that Safana will target reserves. Reserves might want to inform everyone about what you heard, spoke of in N1, N2 as reserve. Depending on consensus, you may decide whether to reveal your reserve account name.

Some of these were already answered. Doppelganger may only see the archives of discussions it has participated in, regardless of what body it inhabits. However, if it were to disguise as someone it shared a discussion with, it would render this test useless.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 08:56 PM
These vote tallies were taken from the end of each day. So the list is perfectly accurate. Feel free to do it yourself if you don't believe me.

Never mind. Thought you meant just yesterday's thread.

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Necromancer I know who you are. I'm sad that you chose to kill Quayle. But your contribution in downing 2 cults will not be overlooked. I'll offer you assistance in killing Safana. Burn the b/w-itch.

Will curses on doppelganger carry over to a new body if it disguises?

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Never mind. Thought you meant just yesterday's thread.

That makes no sense. How could anyone have voted for Edwin yesterday?

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
Ok then. Safana's N3 chat members and reserves/lurkers.

FM Ferengi
Will curses on doppelganger carry over to a new body if it disguises?
Yes. It's not a body switch, the doppelganger only assumes the form of its victim.

FM Haer-Dalis
Ok then. Safana's N3 chat members and reserves/lurkers.

Can you give us your clue now? You have waited long enough.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
That makes no sense. How could anyone have voted for Edwin yesterday?

mfw your list doesn't read Mazzy and Viconia, but Viconia and Edwin
.__.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Yes. It's not a body switch, the doppelganger only assumes the form of its victim.

You might say they become a...doppelganger.

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Can you give us your clue now? You have waited long enough.

I want cooperation from everyone to find Safana. Then you'll have my clue.

No cooperate = don't want clue = scum.

FM Montaron
September 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
On a side note, I can confirm that Ajantis was not disguised today.
So there's that. I still think Nalia is a very probable target. Xzar is also a possible target.

Shame that Safana slipped past us; I wanted her dead as much as you did, Ajantis.

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM

Safana is not our enemy. You're rapidly climbing the list of suspects, however.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Exactly why I didn't reveal which night Branwen claimed. She should announce that pretty soon.

I claimed Cleric N1. I could at least heal you before I was killed or converted, which would mean you can carry on as a cleric for the town

I am guessing you will be converted tonight anyways after todays posts so you should make a choice tonight anyways. I just wanted to offer you a fairly safe chance to get your master without being culted

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM
Ajantis is Town, and will continue to be Town as long as Branwen is role blocked.
#tunnelvision #FM19style

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 09:06 PM

Well we are narrowing her down. People from the 2 puzzle chats that Safana wasn't in can confirm themselves not disguised.

FM Yeslick
September 2nd, 2013, 09:06 PM
I claimed Cleric N1. I could at least heal you before I was killed or converted, which would mean you can carry on as a cleric for the town

I am guessing you will be converted tonight anyways after todays posts so you should make a choice tonight anyways. I just wanted to offer you a fairly safe chance to get your master without being culted

THE FUCKIN EDWIN MISTAKE MATE

FM Imoen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:07 PM

Are you not familiar with the way your profession works? Is this a trademark of clerics? You cannot be converted to the Cult of Bhaal. Nor can you prevent others from being converted. It would appear literacy is not a valued trait amongst clerics...

FM Haer-Dalis
September 2nd, 2013, 09:07 PM

Just quote a post from last night. Safana was in your night chat n1 so that proof is invalid.

FM Jan
September 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Hello again. Let us all enjoy this wonderful Labor Day.

FM Garrick
September 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
FM Garrick is here!

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
Are you not familiar with the way your profession works? Is this a trademark of clerics? You cannot be converted to the Cult of Bhaal. Nor can you prevent others from being converted. It would appear literacy is not a valued trait amongst clerics...

Sorry I misread my role card I am actually cleric though I have claimed this since N1

FM Ajantis
September 2nd, 2013, 09:10 PM
On a side note, I can confirm that Ajantis was not disguised today.
How? You do not have information that Safana do not.

FM Branwen
September 2nd, 2013, 09:10 PM
There is nothing actually important from last night Most of it was spent trying to solve the puzzle which was very difficult