FM Ferengi
August 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Enjoy your fondling!

FM Fenthick
August 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Hm. I seems I am aloone.

FM Fenthick
August 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I am wondering what we should reveal to each other here in this chat. Perhaps we should remain anonymous and discuss things closer, using this as a secondary day chat for the two of us.

FM Fenthick
August 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Hm. Very well. I shall be returning to my puzzle then.

FM Aribeth
August 28th, 2013, 09:25 AM
I am wondering what we should reveal to each other here in this chat. Perhaps we should remain anonymous and discuss things closer, using this as a secondary day chat for the two of us.

I'm fine with being anonymous and I'm fine with being revealed.

What do you feel that we should being to discuss?
Maybe we can help eachothers when it comes to puzzles.

FM Fenthick
August 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I'm fine with being anonymous and I'm fine with being revealed.

What do you feel that we should being to discuss?
Maybe we can help eachothers when it comes to puzzles.

What stood out to you in the day chat, that was not really talked about?

FM Aribeth
August 28th, 2013, 11:51 AM
That was not really talked about? That's kind of tough. I'm going to say what the Bhaalspawn is. I've noticed that the Disguiser can change identity three times. There's not a single preperation towards this.

FM Fenthick
August 28th, 2013, 12:05 PM
That was not really talked about? That's kind of tough. I'm going to say what the Bhaalspawn is. I've noticed that the Disguiser can change identity three times. There's not a single preperation towards this.

Do you think that such a role will be in the game? If you do we should probably tell the others of this and prepare for it.

FM Aribeth
August 28th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Do you think that such a role will be in the game? If you do we should probably tell the others of this and prepare for it.

It's a possibility that we can't simply ignore so yes, we should tell the others.

FM Fenthick
August 28th, 2013, 01:53 PM
I will be sure to inform the others of this. Is there anything else you feel we should be taking note of?

FM Aribeth
August 28th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I will be sure to inform the others of this. Is there anything else you feel we should be taking note of?

I don't really have anything to add.
I'd like to hear from you however; What you think the scum roles is, Who you find most trustworthy, and Who may be a likely a Neutral?

FM Fenthick
August 28th, 2013, 10:35 PM
I don't really have anything to add.
I'd like to hear from you however; What you think the scum roles is, Who you find most trustworthy, and Who may be a likely a Neutral?

In respect
Tricker and Barbarian/Disguiser, Arsonist-Framer, and Veteran. As for pure neutrals Im afraid that with the hosts being who they are it is a coin flip what went in there.
Cernd and Shar-teel
Yeslick, Anomen, Brawen, and Jan - or is it Jah..