PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Suicide Achievement

ryanh
August 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM
What is "Zombie Suicide" achievement? I saw a jester get it last game (got lynched day 3, nothing special happened and no1 knew what the achievement was)

Helz
August 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22628-New-Achievement

Thats as much as I know about it.

-Edit

Bad link. But yeah. 'probably awarded if you're Amnesiac turned Jester that gets lynched.' has been the suspected reason so far..

August 27th, 2013, 05:41 PM
im the one who got this achievement, and have no idea how i got it i was executioner turned jester

cattack
August 28th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Pretty sure it's just getting lynched as a Jester will do the trick. I just had a game where the jester (who started as jester) get lynched day 2, took down a vigilante (double kill with the godfather). It could also be that random guilty voter dies need to be turned on in order for you to get the achievement. Either way, you can start it as a jester and still get it.

cxx
August 28th, 2013, 04:28 AM
250 points for an ordinary jester win with ordinary settings seems awfully much - that's more points than Hang Jury, Witch/Jester/Surv Solo win or Disco Inferno.

cattack
August 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
250 points for an ordinary jester win with ordinary settings seems awfully much - that's more points than Hang Jury, Witch/Jester/Surv Solo win or Disco Inferno.

It is what it seems. Unless I am missing something. Some clarification on the matter would be nice. Any other new achievement we are unaware of?

Slaol
August 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Any other new achievement we are unaware of?

Yes?