PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for a mod to....

Joemeatballs
August 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Make it so you cant get mafia roles? Some guy lynched me when i was surv so i was mad and talked shit to him in the graveyard and I told him I would report him. The a mod named fred was in game and told me it was a waste of time to report it because it was too much work for him. I was saying things in the chat like I only want to play as mafia because I hate playing town. Ever since then I haven't gotten a mafia role 1 time even when I blacklist town roles. This game is horrible when you are always town.

Cryptonic
August 25th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Nope not possible

Helz
August 26th, 2013, 12:36 AM
You can still get mafia roles. But you are stupid if you mess with fred.

sixsixsix
August 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
stupid? idk if i understood correctly, but he messed with fred? so what he has a chosen/random name from the game and he cant tell who the mod/admin is.

Helz
August 26th, 2013, 12:52 AM
stupid? idk if i understood correctly, but he messed with fred? so what he has a chosen/random name from the game and he cant tell who the mod/admin is.

He said that he was acting an ass and threatened to report someone. Then Fred revealed and told him its a waste of time. (Very paraphrased)

I said that he cant be 'blocked to town' and he is stupid if he fucked with Fred. (Kinda paraphrased)

WHITE BOY SLIM AYO
August 26th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I thought fred was dead.

Raptorblaze
August 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM
1. Confirmed, mods can't affect your chances to get certain roles or groups of roles.
2. He told you not to bother because (from what I can tell) no offense was actually committed. There's no rule against anyone lynching a survivor.