PDA

View Full Version : Night I Discussion

Faye
September 19th, 2011, 07:34 AM
I need you all to ignore the hell out of me.

I'm just gonna lay low and watch what happens. I've put a target on my head and I can sorta use that as a defense...I have to play this differently than I did last time or else I'll get boned by people like Yayap and False. Unless they are on my team?

I figure if I show I'm uninterested then they'll think I got a different role than last time. Personally I think we stand no chance like always as a mafia, but it'll be nice to at least try.

Oh yeah and I don't think I've ever laughed at something as much as I laughed at the John Wall avatar/comment so thank you for that.

What's up with you guys? Who's doin what and shit?

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Ok, I'm here now. Feel free to talk :)

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mind if I ask you for your real forum name? Maybe I will tell you mine aswell. Maybe. Maybe.

Faye
September 19th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Who are you?

Also

We'll send disguiser to kill normally right? I haven't really checked up on anything rule wise cause I'm lazy.

The town will win the game because people can see when others are online. I assure you someone will call people out for being active during night. Even hidden people can find you and it shows you have something to hide so getting caught like that is bad.

I suggest we have our disguiser set up something for day 3 -ish to mis lynch then disguise out on someone. We have 5 cleans so we can use them whenever. Start hinting at someone in particular for a big role claim on day 3.

Frame the top name on the list since WIFOM could trick people into "Oh they won't frame "red" so I'll just check him" It's our best bet for now.

God damn we have a weak mafia, Enforcer is basically useless since it blocks helpful things too...I'd say enforce a random person and hope we stop them. Don't block us since we can get a student to help us. That's the main reason why I claimed. If someone that knew me got Student they'd just on that to help me I'd think.

I'm not gonna clean tonight because knowing my luck I'll get tracked and it'd be nice to have an alibi.

FYI I'm claw if you actually don't believe that.

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I believe you. Elixir would need to remove you else.

Any wish who to enforce? I asked Elixir if enforced targets are informed about it but I didn't get an answer.

I forgot my real forum password so basically I'm not sure if he answered me since I forgot with which account I asked ._. (That crap pw reset didn't work)

You liked my lovely style. Now you can guess my real name.

I'm 100% sure we will win!

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I'm away for some hours au revoir.

Jane
September 19th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I'll try to pick a target based on the way Day 2 goes and then fake claim something later to incriminate them. Any ideas on the type of player I should go for?

Steve
September 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM
oops_ur_dead here.
I feel like Yvette is gonna be investigated/sheriffed tonight. I'll target them for now.
-frame Yvette

Faye
September 19th, 2011, 12:41 PM
So the other two MUST be darth and McPwnage....This doesn't look familiar at all.

vote send Jane to kill Joshua

Clean no one

Jane
September 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Nope, I'm MileS.

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Your target wont know.

The recruiter will be informed simply that their recruit failed.

This was what I sent to your main account about the Enforcer Question. The only targets that will be informed of a successful enforce are Amnesiacs and Students.

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Thank you.

Jesse
September 19th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I'm a bit drunk now so I won't choose my target yet. I will choose it tomorrow or if you got a wish. Good night ladies.

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Please color your actions in future

So far I have:

Faye Performing No Action
Jesse performing no Action
Steve framing Yvette
Jane performing No Action

And democratic kill votes:

Faye votes to Send Jane to Kill Joshua

No Death Note.

Elixir
September 20th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Cut off for submitting actions is in 20 minutes.