PDA

View Full Version : Ok fuck this is very hard

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 05:48 AM
I've been keeping watch on people going visible/invisible on forums all day and i have 3 pages of notes that could still be discredited if they put a teeny bit of effort into hiding.

Ideally i want to recruit an mvp quality member who is also mafia or beast.
I'd like to have it clarified: recruiting beast gives me his goal: if beast dies, do i get to keep his goal and win day 6? that would be awesome; else i dont even want him because he will be a very important target.

I also can hit a fucking mason or get pwned by jackofspades who is mafia/sk/arson and wants to exterminate raiden asap.

I'd recruit claw but now he's out of the picture, if i was arsonist i'd douse and burn first thing in the morning.

Moving on, i wont put my whole notes in here, but something for my possible recruit to think of.

Thelma was online at day start for some time, but didnt post. Later logged back on and claimed to log on
for the first time to avoid mod kill.
Made no effort to hide, or always was there in invis mode, take your pick. Gave nothing away about his personality. Might be an inexperienced mafia person or someone trying to hide. Could be a good recruit but i have no clue about his abilities.

Permahiders might just be mafia/evil/members of the skype group. More sophisticated hiders would come online and hide at random times. It's those i want.

Not all players went on yesterday - you could see it by onlinecount for yesterday/today.

Also profiles display online activity even when hidden, which sucks and yayap probably found me now:( I could have found yayap if i noticed that earlier.....:(((((((

People who appeared online during my watch:

EU & US possible

Brian, Yolanda, Faye, Elizabeth, roger, gladys........ Velma&steve hid and reappeared

EU unless US and staying up late

Jerry, Rosenberg, Yvette, Jesse, Thomas, Thelma, Emerald.

Never online:
Sabrina, Olga, Timothy, Joshua, Philip

last online for the moment:

Phillip 11 am
Emerald 12 pm
Candice 7 am
Velma 10 am
Steve 5 am
Janet 8 am
Brian 12 pm
elizabeth 5 am
ralph 6 am
Todd 2 am
Nina 1 pm
Thelma 4 am
Jane 8 am
Theodore 10 am
Delores 6 am
Faye/claw now
Rosenberg 6 am
Alan 1 pm
Chris 9 am
Gladys 5 am
Amber 9 am
Thomas YeSTERDAY 9 pm
William - yesterday 9 pm
Matthew yesterday 6 pm
Yolanda yesterday 7 pm
Joshua 9 am
yvette 2 pm (close to now, hid online status)
jerry 2pm also hid
roget 3 am
patrick 11 am

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Taking a closer look at 4 not so active guys
Thomas, william, Matthew, yolanda who werent seemingly active for long:
Thomas & yolanda: didnt hide online status.
yolanda: logoff 20 mins after making the only post
william: exactly same behavior, but hid online
Matthew: sas sig, logoff same minute as making post. Hid online status
thomas: derp claim, 1 post, lurked 2 hr before logoff.

Those 4 are very curious: it seems they wanted to hide, except thomas who could hide, but also could have little time.

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 06:36 AM
The beast has to survive in your cult for you to auto win with him.

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Sabrina is no longer a member of new marais also. That player is now emerald. The Phillip has two l's

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 06:54 AM
wait, there are 2 philips: one with single and one with double l
are they both players?

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 06:57 AM
and how is sabrina now emerald: emerald was active, sabrina wasn't. do you mean that emerald go sabrinas role?

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 08:01 AM
epic lulz... narrowed yayap down to 8 people.

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
okay yayap is off-limits now... 8 people who hide extremely well and i wouldnt wanna hit a lurker who fails.

-recruit brian

lets hope nothing bad happens to little me. so many witches, masons, conduits, dangerous things flying around.
If my recruitment succeeds - welcome and try ignoring me, hunt mafia, avoid bandwagons.

Sonya
September 19th, 2011, 12:59 PM
-Last will
Yayap is mafia.

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Please color your actions in future.

You mean -convert brian right? :P.

- Current Reaper Actions for Night 1 -

Sonya converting Brian