PDA

View Full Version : Night I: Bertrand's Legacy

Elixir
September 19th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Night 1:

InFamous 2: The Blue Soundtrack - [Track 8/23] - Bertrand (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brp6lyVqV_k#ws)
(If it doesn’t show up refresh the page till it does)

Bertrand’s Legacy

The afternoon ended quickly and the members of the Militia, counter to their normal nature, did not kill on impulse. Discussion took place (an odd amount of fruit was discussed), insults were slung but as it was already afternoon when they began, and there was little time to prepare the firing squad anyway.

The meeting adjourned as night fell over New Marais. The group began to leave the dilapidated building into the Ville Cochon district. The Ville was where the middle and upper classes of New Marais resided, with a well known red light district, cafes, trams and other large buildings. It was also the only district in New Marais still with electricity after the militia had killed power in the other districts in an effort to stem Cole’s power source.

Bertrand was not pleased no freak died today, but he conceded that if he still wanted the towns faith in him, he would have to let this play its course. Who could he trust?

Everyone began to go their separate ways as they passed through the gates of the estate… each looking sideways at everyone else to note whether certain people left together or formed groups… The Conduits weren’t that stupid. They knew they were being hunted… MacGrath had a job to do and he was not going to let these self righteous militia stop him... especially not the pseudo-dictator Bertrand, whom MacGrath vowed to personally kill.

[Skip to 2:15 in the track]

Elsewhere, Vermaak 88 felt threatened that the “Prime Conduit” had stepped onto their turf. They agreed to expedite their plans to overthrow the humans in power and would spare no rival Conduit either.

Sasha also was sleuthing around… trying to find a trace of Cole… although she had no quarrels enslaving these arrogant humans attempting to slay her beloved.

As the night drew on, some people who attended the forum got the odd feeling that they were not alone…

Bertrand had provoked this war between Conduits and Humans and it was now about to escalate… all the while The Beast was growing ever closer.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/fm5opener.jpg

The Beast is 1350 Miles from New Marais.

Night I will end at 7:30pm AEST Tuesday 20th of September. - Follow this Link to see it in your time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7%3A30+pm+GMT%2B10+September+20

This night will not end early if all roles are submitted (due to me not being available) though the cut off for sending actions is 1 hour prior to night’s end (6.30pm AEST) giving me time to calculate the outcomes.

Members of the Militia Forum:

Jesse
Jimmy
Yolanda
Joshua
Timothy
Phillip
Matthew
Patrick
Roger
William
Verna
Jerry
Yvette
Thomas
Olga
Amber
Gladys
Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Faye
Sonya
Delores
Theodore
Jane
Thelma
Nina
Todd
Ralph
Elizabeth
Brian
Janet
Steve
Emerald
Velma
Candice

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Janitor [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader)
Random Killing Neutral
Random Neutral
Random Neutral

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Coroner
Militia Extremist
Medic
Armorsmith
Priest
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran