KevinPowers
August 18th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Account Name: TylerXS
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3870165

Account Name: Velcres
Account ID: 1-S2-1-4812068

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: Disney
Summary: N1, N2, Serge Ferrari the Agent visits no one. N3, Serge Ferrari reveals to Godfather that Suava Hat is Witch and not to kill him.

Serge Ferrari and Suava Hat have not PMed in game to each other at anytime before this point.

N7, I am Disguiser and choose to kill Suava Hat (The Witch). Serge Ferrari begs me not to. "11 is witch. don't kill 11 pls," said Serge Ferrari. When asked why, he says "friend." Again, I would like to stress that up until this point neither play has communicated in game by -PM or via controlling one another at any point.

Game ends and sure enough, Suava Hat turns out to be Witch and wins with us, the Mafia.

Velcres (the Witch) even says when the game ends and I call him out for cheating "What difference does it make, it's not cheating."

Open and shut case of Skypeing. Wish all reports was this easy when I use to do them as Keeper.

Replay and Screen Shots included.

powerofdeath
September 24th, 2013, 06:01 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
ID is Correct.

Respective Hotkeys
ctrl+5
ctrl+6

After the Review
3(Tyler) is agent, 11 (Velcres) is witch
Names and Hotkeys are adjacent.
3 and 11 never voted eachother, and they usually voted together.
For many nights he was telling to kill basically everyone except for the mafia and the witch
At night 7 when Disguiser return, 3 begged him to not to disguise 11.
After the end, Velcres indirectly admitted he was skyping, and he also said the Disguiser was afk. A normal player wouldnt say this and I suspect that Tyler was complaining about how Disguiser was afk outside the game.

Players Added to Report
None

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, Mafia and witch won.

Previous Offenses
None.

Player Offenses
Skyping

Recommended Action
Watch-list for both

fred
September 25th, 2013, 04:33 PM