PDA

View Full Version : Temporarily remove delay between adding points and showing roles

Dr. Cheis
August 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM
There's a 3-5 second delay between when players are awarded points and when the game shows who was what role.

Problem is Battle.net has annoying lag issues when players leave or something. Inevitably there is somebody who lags in between when points are awarded and when roles are revealed, resulting in a 55+ second wait before we can see who what each role.

Until this issue is fixed, I suggest removing the delay and displaying the roles right after the points. I would much rather read roles and quit at a lag screen (F10 still lets you quit) than wait for players to drop so I can read roles, then quit myself.

Beuzmoker
August 17th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I agree, so annoying when you have to wait 1min before see players role...

Killerd33
August 17th, 2013, 12:23 PM
would welcome seeing that time being removed it lags every time or almost every time

Raptorblaze
August 17th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I have a better solution, complain to blizzard to fix their damn servers. It'd solve this and many more issues.

Dr. Cheis
August 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM
"If only more people complain, they will fix the problem faster" is what I'm hearing. As if they have a solution but are holding out because they haven't reached their complaint quota yet.

Helz
August 17th, 2013, 10:33 PM
I have a better solution, complain to blizzard to fix their damn servers. It'd solve this and many more issues.

But WoW pays so much better. Starcraft Arcade gets the 'Leftovers'

Damus_Graves
August 18th, 2013, 11:20 PM
"Too much lag during point phase please fix."

Sry buddy but we just can't do that. There is hardly any wait time for points in the first place, considering that when points are awarded the rolelist for the game isn't even displayed.