PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Selnox 2-S2-1-2213906, Flashgott 2-S2-1-1199383, silver 2-S2-1-1749038

Silver62
August 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Account Name : Mikeyz
Account ID : 2-S2-1-1596264
In Game Name : Radical

Crime committed : Insulting-Grieffing

My Account Name : Silver
My In Game Name : Satan

Summary : I was in the Mafia with radical (mikeyz) at the beginning this player said me what i have to do, one time, no problem and a second time N2 so i said him "shut your mouth pls i'm not a dumb" and he said me after "sandnigger, jew" and "i will go afk (so gamethrowing a little bit). So i was anger and for the first time i had releaved one people in my team => Radical (Mikeyz), i said that he was in the mafia because i hate racist, i'm sorry to do it, and now i know that i did not have to do it and i will not do it again. But sometimes i see "players named "Adolf Hitler For the reich/Fuck Nigga" etc...
So as i said i revealed him and then i was lynched 2 days after Day 3 and him Day 4 i think but before this and you will see in this replay before we were lynched both he continued to say me sandNigger fucking jew and that i will be banned because he is talking to admin. I'm sorry guys i haven't taken screen for the moment. So mafia should have lost but still the beginning, our GodFather named crymeariver in game and selnox for his account name (ID :2-S2-1-2213906) was skypping with Santo Mancini a townie (Account name : Flashgott and ID : 2-S2-1-1199383) And then mafia have won. I'm sorry for my attitude but this was the first time that i have done it trust me, i have never been reported by anyone here in this mafia game i'm not a well known gamethrower. And that is the first time i make a report here, at the beginning i did not know that Mikeyz was Radical but after i remembered that this player have ever flame some players in others game that i've made with him. And i've seen that he is in the watch list... I'm apologize for my double post by metionned antohers players name like Flashgott and Selnox but it's a part of my defense and i was not sure that others players would have reported them, and another thing just radical wanted to ban me because of my fault but others players knew that skyppers was the worst. That's all i assume my fault like i showed it but i ask you to forgive me for this time because its annoying to see thoses flamers always make bad mafia game without fun, we just want a game without insult or stress. Thanks for reading this.13132

SuperJack
August 15th, 2013, 08:57 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 2-S2-1-1596264

Players Added to Report
Selnox 2-S2-1-2213906

Flashgott 2-S2-1-1199383

silver 2-S2-1-1749038

Respective Hotkeys
3 GF
4 DOC
6 Framer
Crtl-3 mikeyz

After the Review
Selnox
Role GF. n1 jailed. n2 say's "no defence trial is jailor" "will kill him". This is Dispate the Jailor never talks during the day or no one invests and gives clues. After that the GF continues to kill investigation roles only.

To know someones exact role without clues, and continue killings of investigation roles suggest one thing. Role Hacking.

Pluss he was skyping with the Doctor (Flashgott)

Flashgott
Neigbours with GF in lobby.
No heal's n1, Heals GF every night after that without reson. End of game votes with GF against sheriff (When sheriff was only possible role)
Mafia Wins.

silver
Gives away 1 mafia member, whom was trolling against him. But in the end the game was not thrown. Will be put on-hold

mikeyz:
Unfortunetly trolling is not punishable.

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, mafia ended up winning.

Previous Offenses
Only mikeyz http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21824-mikeyz-2-S2-1-1596264?highlight=1596264

Player Offenses
Selnox- Role Hacking + (skype)

Flashgott- Cheating (skype)

silver- Attemptive gamethrowing

mikeyz- None

Recommended Action
Selnox- Permaban

Flashgott- Watch List (Perhaps should be increase for skypeing with a hacker.)

silver-OnHold

mikeyz- None

fred
September 8th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Player Name: Selnox
SC2 ID: 2-S2-1-2213906
Punishment: Permabanned

Player Name: Flashgott
SC2 ID: 2-S2-1-1199383
Punishment: 2x Watchlisted

Selnox
October 5th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Wait wait... just found it on Google.... now guys... i am WHAT? role hacking?.... i dont even know what this is and how to do it... i can say yes, i was skyping... and it was my first time i just wanted to play with a friend and troll him.... but i NEVER role hacked..... i played sc2 now not for some time ... so i am now PERMA banned for role hacking? i didnt even done it. Just wanted so say.. goodbye.

AppleyNO
October 5th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Wait wait... just found it on Google.... now guys... i am WHAT? role hacking?.... i dont even know what this is and how to do it... i can say yes, i was skyping... and it was my first time i just wanted to play with a friend and troll him.... but i NEVER role hacked..... i played sc2 now not for some time ... so i am now PERMA banned for role hacking? i didnt even done it. Just wanted so say.. goodbye.
I will mark this audit for an SMod+ to review the replay.

Mugy
November 11th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Overturning the role-hacking conviction, as there is no evidence of role hacking.
Selnox will be 2x Watch-listed instead.

Selnox
November 17th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks..