PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 105: Lost in the Amazon

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
LOST IN THE AMAZON

Useful stuff:
Setup, Mechanics, FAQ (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21308)
Current day end. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=August+20th+7%3A00pm+gmt)

Timeline:
d1 midpoint (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=362092&viewfull=1#post362092)
d2 start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=362277&viewfull=1#post362277)
d2 midpoint (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=362670&viewfull=1#post362670)
d3 start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=363041&viewfull=1#post363041)
d3 midpoint (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=363592&viewfull=1#post363592)
day 4 start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=363857&viewfull=1#post363857)
day 5 start (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22349-S-FM-105-Lost-in-the-Amazon?p=363983&viewfull=1#post363983)

Alive players:
Titus
Dagaen
powerofdeath
eliZa

Dead players:
Joe - Tourist Guide Killed n0.
Bob - Junkie Poisoned d1.
Poriomania - Vanilla Killed n1.
Orpz - Vanilla Poisoned d2.
ypmagic - Poisoner Lynched d2.
NoctiZ - Mason Killed n2.
CarolinaCrown - Blackmailer Lynched d3.
ThinkLiveLife - Doctor Killed n3.
sc2reboot - Role Cop Lynched d4.
Ganondorf - Voyeur Killed n4.
RLVG - Traitor Lynched d5.

Roleplay:

A group of people from all around the world went for a trip to the deep area of the Amazon rainforest.
It was the first day of the trip and everything seemed like the beginning of a great adventure.

Everyone was having fun, although some were a bit scared by that tale that the guide told them about stories of missing persons on the area.
Some say there is a cannibal tribe, others that it was a crazy doctor who disappeared two decades ago after a plane crash.
The fact that cellphones and radios were dead in that part of the area didn't help making them feel better, but the guide reassured them that they were safe with him and his rifle.

All of that changed the following morning when they found his lifeless body behind a tree. His neck was broken and all of his belongings were missing.
- We must get out of here! - screamed a voice.
- I knew those tales were true!
- Anyone remembers the way back to the city? - asked a lady while fruitlessly trying to make a phone call.
Nobody replied. They were lost.
Some started crying, others remained silent, pondering their options.
The rest started trying to remember the way and kept checking their phones.

Anything they were discussing was interrupted when one of the youngest in the group broke the silence with a scream of joy:
- Well, at least we have enough reserves for a lifetime.
The group walked to where he was and looked in shock a massive marijuana plantation extending in all directions.
A couple were about to join the other guy in his excitement, but soon realized that plantations and druglords often come in pairs.
It didn't take long for the group to decide that, even if they couldn't remember the way, the best path would be that which leads as far away from that plantation as possible.
- What about the guide? We can't leave him like that; he has a family. We should at least bury him.
Anyone who thought that was a bad idea was too ashamed to mention it.

After the funeral rites, the group started moving in the opposite direction of the plantation.
Some said they were on the right track, while others were constantly complaining.

- We never saw that river earlier, I told you it wasn't this way!
There was noone to blame; the whole place looked the same and only and expert could tell the difference between that place and the one where they were 30 minutes ago.

With the morale down and feeling tired after all the recent events, the group took a break to eat and recover energy.
- Where did you say you come from? I don't remember seeing you in the bus from town. - inquired an elder man.

- I could swear we weren't this many a few hours ago. - joked another man.
- Actually, I think you're right. Luckily I took a picture when we first met, let's...
His words were interrupted when the young guy started violently vomiting blood all over the place.
Some approached to him to see what was going on, but they immediatly backed off in dread as the young guy coughed more blood before falling down to the ground.

- Is.... is he ok? - mumbled a voice in the background.
- He is dead... - the old man replied.
- My god! Was he infected with something!? We're all gonna die!
The panic took over for some moments until the elder man calmed the group:
- It's not contagious. This man was clearly poisoned.
People were shocked after watching two deaths in just a couple of hours, but knowing that it wasn't contagious made them feel a bit better.
- Maybe... maybe it was a spider, right? It must have been...
- Who did this to my camera!?

The device had been smashed to the ground while everyone was distracted with the guy's death.
Someone wanted to get rid of those photos.
The members of the group started looking at each other in distrust when it started raining.
Despite the current events, staying out in the rain was a sure death.
The group quickly set camp as they could and started trying to figure out what was was going on.
After setting up camp, the now paranoid group held a meeting where they started discussing the events of the day; the deaths, the plantation, what they were going to do.

It didn't take long until acussations started flying left and right; some even suggested taking the law into their own hands and lynching those who seemed like good candidates to be held responsible for the earlier deaths. Some agreed with this proposal, what others said that it was crazy. Whatever the case, the night fell and the group agreed to wait for the sun to rise again before continuing.

The night was cold, and many had the impression of hearing footsteps outside of their tents. Some ventured out to check what was going on, but most were too scared and simply tried their best to sleep.

The morning was announced by a distant scream. Everyone jumped out of their "beds" and ran to see what was going on: They found Poriomania's lifeless body behind some rocks.

It was clear that the group couldn't wait for someone to come and save them; if they wanted to survive, they would have to find and get rid of the killer(s).

(...)

Some hours later, after some discussion, the group decided to bury Poriomania's body. Ok, that's a lie; they threw him into the river.

Many heated discussions took place along the early hours of the day. Fingers were pointed, cases and defenses were presented, but a conclusion wasn't reached:

- I'm sure he's hiding something!
- No, I'm telling you: she's lying and trying to confuse us.
- Anything to say, Orpz? You've been sitting there doing nothing for hours!
- Orpz...?

His body presented the same signs as that of the young guy who died to poison the day before. It was clear that an animal didn't do it; someone in the group was poisoning people.

(...)

After a long day, the group decided it was time for them to go find some food and eat. They collected many fruits and captured some fishes, which they kept inside of a tent which had been on the shadow all day long.

Someone sneaked into the tent and started pouring some liquids over the fishes. Little did he know that someone had left their phone recording video, hidden in a corner.

- What's up? - he asked after noticing everyone else watching the phone's screen.

A dozen angry faces turned at him.
It didn't take long for him to understand wha twas going on. He tried to run away, but one of the many rocks thrown at him hit his head and threw him out of balance.

ypmagic tried to defend himself, but the group beat him to death.
Since he poisoned the fishes, they decided to cook and eat him. i'm telling you, these guys are insane.

Then they threw a party because they finally got the poisoner, and hey, it's friday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPRFDOdoxzg
After the party, the now tired and drunk group went to sleep. Some managed to make it into their tents, some other fell asleep on the outside.

- Anyone got an aspirin?
- Where did you get all that alcohol anyway?
- *shrugs*

Everyone started waking up and gathering outside to plan that day's activities.

- Ok... is everyone here?
- Someone's missing...

The group started searching every tent. After a few minutes, someone found NoctiZ.

- Hey, wake up!
- Dude...?

There was no answer.

(...)

That day's discussion got a bit weird:

- I'm a voyeur!
- I'm a voyeur as well!
- This is awkward; I'm fine with one of you spying me, but two? That's just disgusting!
- Yeah, we should kill one of them, maybe both!
- Makes sense.
- Ok. Ganondorf goes first.
- No. Carolina first.
- *sigh* alright.

Carolina: OMG, guys, stop it!
Another night went by and a new body was found:
ThinkLiveLife was stabbed to death and he wasn't able to heal himself.

After so many night kills, one starts wondering why the group hasn't setup a night watch.

(...)

Only a few minutes passed since they found the doctor's body.
The group was discussing how sc2reboot (who had been asleep for a while) was really scummy.

- Yeah. Actually, we should just kill him while he sleeps.
- Mhm.
- Hey, what are you guys up to? By the way, I was checking and found out that you are scum.
- Lol, no.
- Die.

It was around midday when the group gathered to eat some mushrooms, and that's the last thing they can remember, but who would have imagined that it might not be safe to eat random mushrooms found in the Amazon?

Anyway. Ganondorf was lying down there inside of his tent, so the others started kicking him.

- Wake up.
- Who brought the mushrooms anyway?
- *shrugs*

He never woke up.

(...)

- Hey, guys. I killed Ganondorf.
- OMG, why would you do that!?
- Well, that's because I'm a veteran!
- Why do veterans kill visitors anyway?
- *shrugs* We're a bit crazy, I guess.
- OMG, RLVG's crazy. LYNCH HIM!
The group was never rescued, but since they killed all the drug dealers and the poisoner, they have nothing to fear about, except for thusands of venomous species, local cannibal tribes and of course, the crazy people that lived in the tents next to them, but they didn't seem to care and lived happily ever after.

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Day 1 will last 48 hours. The rest will last 24.
Sending rolecards now.
gl, hf.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 06:39 PM
IN B4 ROLECARD

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Role Cop

ika
August 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM
I still have no role so im gonna do this in the meantime

ypmagic

ika
August 12th, 2013, 06:46 PM
i also claim to be the old man in the rp

Banshis
August 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I am here now. Since we are in RVS.
Dagaen

ika
August 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM
hmmmm i wonder

vids and pics allowed?

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Ok. All role cards sent. This should be my last non-question related post.
Please remember the instant night mechanics!
Inactive players will be replaced without warnings.
All questions in green. Won't answer other stuff.

Have fun, everyone. ♥

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM
vids and pics allowed?[/QUOTE]
it's in the setup: Small pics allowed. Big pics/videos not allowed.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM
vids and pics allowed?
it's in the setup: Small pics allowed. Big pics/videos not allowed.[/QUOTE]

huh didnt see it, oh well

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM
I liked Bob, but I really don't mind seeing Bob dead: I think he overcharged me for this trip, and he had really bad gas...

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 06:56 PM
I just got my rolecard, I'm actually a Goon

NoctiZ
August 12th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I am a tool, sorry everyone.

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I am a tool, sorry everyone.

no ur not, i know who my partner is (omg only 2 mafs?) and u arent one of them

NoctiZ

NoctiZ
August 12th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Wait what? Mafia? I marked it green, didn't I? See? This shit is green. You colorblind?

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:04 PM
im just gonna sit here and play tetris while you guys go bicker and argue.

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Wait what? Mafia? I marked it green, didn't I? See? This shit is green. You colorblind?

im shooting you n1 :(

NoctiZ
August 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
im just gonna sit here and play tetris while you guys go bicker and argue.
ika

No one avoids the discussion!

m shooting you n1 :(
Good.

On that note I'm gonna look for something to eat and watch anime. CYA LATER

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
ika

afk

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
ika

No one avoids the discussion!

Good.

On that note I'm gonna look for something to eat and watch anime. CYA LATER

lolz votes me for not discussing when i have already said too much and then leaves.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:11 PM
and orpz does likewise..... man i love this game already

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 6 guests)
ika, Banshis, Placebo, ThinkLiveLife

well banshis anything you would like to talk about while im here, im gonna go eat soon

Placebo
August 12th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Orpz

Nooooo you took my roles!!!!

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM
No Titus to bandwagon, so...
ika

NoctiZ
August 12th, 2013, 07:44 PM
No Titus to bandwagon, so...
ika

It'e easy to bandwagon isn't it? But what's fun is to sit at the front.

Ganondorf

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:47 PM

Ganondorf

why do i feel like day one will be just a bunch of voting of randoms. meh if this is what it will be i guess the best course of action is to watch who votes who as day goes on. but if anyone wants to talk i will be around for a bit

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM
the current vote count and we are only like what 1-2 hrs in game?

ypmagic (1 [L-6]):
ika
Dagaen (1 [L-6]):
Banshis
ika (2 [L-5]):
Orpz, Ganondorf
Ganondorf (1 [L-6]):
NoctiZ
Orpz (1 [L-6]):
Placebo

something tells me this wil be a fun game

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM

Ganondorf

Sure, that's fun, but it gets even better when the bandwagon takes a wrong turn...

Sen

Logic not needed.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Sure, that's fun, but it gets even better when the bandwagon takes a wrong turn...

Sen

Logic not needed.

hmmmmm..... tempting to join on that vote but i want to make sure

what happens if host gets lynched?

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 07:52 PM
what happens if host gets lynched?
Thread gets locked and you can't talk until I login and ask a mod to unlock it.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Thread gets locked and you can't talk until I login and ask a mod to unlock it.

you can unlock it and lock it you know.....

its under admin part in the toolbar.

ika
August 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM
hope this pic isnt too big but this is where it would be its not as complex as mine becasue i was elsewhere on the site, but you have the basic premission of locking and unlocking threads in fm area that you make (ie this one)

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Ganondorf

Only neutrals vote to lynch the host.

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
It appears that I, in fact, have a role.

is it lynch day?

ika
August 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
It appears that I, in fact, have a role.

is it lynch day?

7 votes to lynch in op....

aslo the setup shows no neutrals unless you consider poisner neutral

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
is it lynch day?
yep

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Ganondorf

Only neutrals vote to lynch the host.

I claim Serial Killer: Sen is immune at night. Lynch him, he's the Arsonist!

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 08:42 PM
I suggest a lynch on

Ika

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 08:44 PM
I suggest a lynch on

Ika

why not zoidberg ganondorf?

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM

S-FM 100 is over, you can stop defending Sen now...

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM

Ika just seems like the right vote.

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM
S-FM 100 is over, you can stop defending Sen now...

oh fuck wrong game. you're right. im not mafia with Sen this game, but I'm still Mafia

ika

ika
August 12th, 2013, 08:55 PM
well looks likes its alive again but sadly i have to go becasue internet sucks. i might be on later

ika
August 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM
when my internet works again i will read up and if got enough time give imput otherwose it will have to wait till morn

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Ika is confirmed scum

NoctiZ
August 12th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Ika just seems like the right vote.

I would go with this because of subjective meta, but for now ill just watch.

Disclaimer: subjective meta is something I just thought up

sc2reboot
August 12th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone! Just finished Nacho Libre with my 2 yr old... so checking in!

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I woke up. Sup guys.

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Hello everyone! Just finished Nacho Libre with my 2 yr old... so checking in!

If he likes Jack Black, he'd love School of Rock. That was my favorite Jack Black movie as a kid.

I woke up. Sup guys.

lYNCH iKA

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Slow down
Grab the wall
Wiggle like you tryin make yo ass fall off

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Let's try to guess the setup while we have no clues at all?

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Let's try to guess the setup while we have no clues at all?

No.

sc2reboot
August 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
If he likes Jack Black, he'd love School of Rock. That was my favorite Jack Black movie as a kid.

lYNCH iKA

Ill have to check Netflix for it, I remember that film when it came out: Jack Black is a genius, but his BEST role was in lord of the rings.

Also, although this is technically my second game on forums, I have never been a fan of lynching without some sort of proof. My spider senses are tingling with sub-context in the votes so far. And... would a lynching kill a leviathan?

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Sen

Did you play M-FM Castle Varen?

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Sen

Did you play M-FM Castle Varen?

I think he was the guy you wanted to "fucking strangle" when the game was over.

Tommy Calhoun.

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM
I think there's going to be a traitor, an investigator and role cop as counters, framer and cop, a bunch of VT's with a Mason.

Orpz
August 12th, 2013, 09:32 PM
I think there's going to be a traitor, an investigator and role cop as counters, framer and cop, a bunch of VT's with a Mason.

Role Cop
Goon
Blackmailer

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:33 PM
When I think about it.

How many VT's can be recruited into Mason?

Sen
August 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Did you play M-FM Castle Varen? Yes, I was Tommy.

How many VT's can be recruited into Mason?
In total? There's no limit for the ammount of VTs that can be recruited. That said, Masons can only recruit when alone, so there could never be more than two masons at any given point.

sc2reboot
August 12th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Yes, I was Tommy.

In total? There's no limit for the ammount of VTs that can be recruited. That said, Masons can only recruit when alone, so there could never be more than two masons at any given point.

Mason, my favorite role! Nothing like some verification amongst the rest of us without having to hatchet an innocent through paranoia... only 2 mason at a time? I hope veteran or vigilante don't do something they may regret.

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
It may in theory, cause both a Lover and a Mason / 2-3 VT's to be in setup, to make it more interesting and harder to belive a mason claim.

sc2reboot
August 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Why do i get the feeling that "8 guests" viewing are smurf accounts. I have seen lurker suspicions before, is this a tactic used in the forum games?

RLVG
August 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Why do i get the feeling that "8 guests" viewing are smurf accounts. I have seen lurker suspicions before, is this a tactic used in the forum games?

A 8 player setup had 30-35 viewing it at the same time.

I think it's simply that people like to watch, study or observe.

Slaol
August 12th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I hope, and will assume, that Sen saw the wise choice to have Town Power Roles match Scum Power Roles

Ganondorf
August 12th, 2013, 10:25 PM

The guests don't have to be accounts at all: when I play a FM, I'm pretty much permanently logged on and looking at the page and will always appear in the member count (although I hid myself for the last S-FM), and I also have my phone permanently on the page which shows up as one of the guests. It's not lurking, but more AFK for me...

Simply the use of the word 'lover' in the context of FM brings back horrible memories from FM VIII...

Placebo
August 12th, 2013, 10:27 PM

Who or what is Zoidberg?

Placebo
August 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
It may in theory, cause both a Lover and a Mason / 2-3 VT's to be in setup, to make it more interesting and harder to belive a mason claim.

Lovers mess with assuming anyone who defends scum is scum, since the lover would die.

ypmagic
August 12th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Fabulous, I have arrived.

ypmagic
August 12th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I still have no role so im gonna do this in the meantime

ypmagic

So what's the purpose in this? You gonna get some kind of truth statement out of me? Or... should we just let the investigatives do their jobs ? xD

CarolinaCrown
August 12th, 2013, 11:14 PM
aaaaaahhh so I got a new laptop and I've just been playing Borderlands 2 all day, didn't even realize this had started. So here I am.

Placebo

For not knowing who Zoidberg is.

I played the role of Dr. Zoidberg in a school play once!

Poriomania
August 13th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Greetings, everyone. Europe has awoken.

Orpz

He claimed scum, lets lynch him.

This is a serious vote.

I have behavioral reasons to vote him too.

sc2reboot
August 13th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Greetings, everyone. Europe has awoken.

Orpz

He claimed scum, lets lynch him.

This is a serious vote.

I have behavioral reasons to vote him too.

Behavioral reasons to vote someone with absolutely nothing but their first post? You should see someone about that...

But I would like to hear more, please indulge my curiosity.

Poriomania
August 13th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Orpz has posted more frequently than once.

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Wow, 7 different people are voted. I'm going to narrow it down.

Orpz

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Seems like i did not miss much. i have to head to work so i will be gone most of the day. porio if you have reasoning i will gladly vote along. i think yp is more scummy for being overdefensifve for a single vote on him when it was a random vote

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Seems like i did not miss much. i have to head to work so i will be gone most of the day. porio if you have reasoning i will gladly vote along. i think yp is more scummy for being overdefensifve for a single vote on him when it was a random vote

Yes scummy for being defensive such a good reasoning.

Anyways, the Orpz train shouldn't really go on like this. There is absolutely no reasoning behind voting Orpz except how he's typing. We need solid proof and slips and stuff like that before we try to lynch somebody... losing a town isn't very good explanation for trolling the first few posts. If you people believe that Orpz is mafia purely based on the fact he's trolling, I'm going to call all of you Mafia. ^^

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 04:52 AM
It's not about thinking Orpz is Mafia, is about fishing for reactions. Without any kind of pressure we can't force people to reveal how they are thinking.

Right now I'd check Ypmagic because I think he should know what is this voting all about.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Yes scummy for being defensive such a good reasoning.

Anyways, the Orpz train shouldn't really go on like this. There is absolutely no reasoning behind voting Orpz except how he's typing. We need solid proof and slips and stuff like that before we try to lynch somebody... losing a town isn't very good explanation for trolling the first few posts. If you people believe that Orpz is mafia purely based on the fact he's trolling, I'm going to call all of you Mafia. ^^

notice how i have 2 votes and dont care? notice how you got one vote and immitaitly got defensive about it? thats what i mena by scummy. i would like someone to check you tonight. but scince yp seems to be a bit defensive also about orpz....

orpz

and with that im gonna take a 30 mins nap then head off to work

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 05:09 AM
notice how i have 2 votes and dont care? notice how you got one vote and immitaitly got defensive about it? thats what i mena by scummy. i would like someone to check you tonight. but scince yp seems to be a bit defensive also about orpz....

orpz

and with that im gonna take a 30 mins nap then head off to work

Running a check on me is going to waste a night action, maybe two. So I recommend you don't do that.

It's not about thinking Orpz is Mafia, is about fishing for reactions. Without any kind of pressure we can't force people to reveal how they are thinking.

Right now I'd check Ypmagic because I think he should know what is this voting all about.

Again, pressure isn't the solution to getting information out of people. If you want information, then you ask questions. You don't throw votes in their face and expect them to respond or not. It's not really logical to think that votes -> defensive or not -> scum needs to be checked tonight. There is a way to force people to reveal how they're thinking. It's called asking questions. They cooperate or they don't, and that's when you put the pressure on them, not Day 1 to get a defensive stunt out of people and head in the wrong direction.

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 05:15 AM
It's not only about one person reaction. E.g. you wouldn't act that active if noone was voted. Now we know a little bit more about yourself and I'm not sure I like it.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Running a check on me is going to waste a night action, maybe two. So I recommend you don't do that.

Again, pressure isn't the solution to getting information out of people. If you want information, then you ask questions. You don't throw votes in their face and expect them to respond or not. It's not really logical to think that votes -> defensive or not -> scum needs to be checked tonight. There is a way to force people to reveal how they're thinking. It's called asking questions. They cooperate or they don't, and that's when you put the pressure on them, not Day 1 to get a defensive stunt out of people and head in the wrong direction.

LOLOLOLOLOL i get up to get ready for work to see this, omg this is hilarious. you can ask a 100 questions and they wont have to answer. also if you are so confident you are not scum care to give us your role then? you can save time for town then. how would it waste maybe 2 actions?

and dagaen has a vaild point when you have nothing to go on the weapon during the day is the poweer of vote. and what i mean by your defensive post is that its scummy when you get defensive over one vote. care to explain it then? otherwise you will probally be next on the list to be checked

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 05:21 AM
It's not only about one person reaction. E.g. you wouldn't act that active if noone was voted. Now we know a little bit more about yourself and I'm not sure I like it.

Your point being? I think it's everybody's job to look for a reason behind going on a lynch train. Sorry I haven't caught up in the new trend, "Vote me, I won't do anything and I'll answer your questions when I get to L-1"

ika
August 13th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Your point being? I think it's everybody's job to look for a reason behind going on a lynch train. Sorry I haven't caught up in the new trend, "Vote me, I won't do anything and I'll answer your questions when I get to L-1"

there is reason behind it you just fail to see it

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 05:29 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL i get up to get ready for work to see this, omg this is hilarious. you can ask a 100 questions and they wont have to answer. also if you are so confident you are not scum care to give us your role then? you can save time for town then. how would it waste maybe 2 actions?

and dagaen has a vaild point when you have nothing to go on the weapon during the day is the poweer of vote. and what i mean by your defensive post is that its scummy when you get defensive over one vote. care to explain it then? otherwise you will probally be next on the list to be checked

It's not one. It's four. I wouldn't have gotten this defensive over one vote. Check me, and you'll probably regret it. And you're wrong, lynch is not our primary weapon. It's called words. The thing we're using right here right now to communicate. Why put a chance of death on the line and some idiot comes along and hammers, and it turns out to be town? Why not just ask questions and let him answer it? What's the big deal of trying to get information out of people through the vote? Are you bored out of you mind that you can't write one question? Or can't you write questions? I'll give my role when I have to. I'll give my role when there's a mass role call. But even if there is a mass rolecall, there's no point. This is all Hidden Town or Mafia. People will make stuff up to pass your "role call". You want to give all the Town Investigatives a target and not expect more than one to go on the same one? Pathetic. If they ask 100 questions and they don't answer, I'd be pretty pissed off at them 1) They're lazy or 2) They're AFK and they should be replaced. What's the point in Mafia without words? Are you just going to expect he gives his role right away after he gets on L-2 or L-1? And then hammer him when you're done getting information out of him and you don't trust him? That's not a valid or credible reason. We all have powers. It's called night actions, and our day action is use our words. I'll recommend you for next Investigative target for being so defensive with Dagaen.

There is no reason behind voting. It's for your pleasure and the other's. Voting is a way to LYNCH when you're positive that the target is Mafia or some Evil. It's to secure the hammer vote when time runs out and there's a suspect. Not for forcing people to talk, we do that by questioning them.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 05:32 AM
It's not one. It's four. I wouldn't have gotten this defensive over one vote. Check me, and you'll probably regret it. And you're wrong, lynch is not our primary weapon. It's called words. The thing we're using right here right now to communicate. Why put a chance of death on the line and some idiot comes along and hammers, and it turns out to be town? Why not just ask questions and let him answer it? What's the big deal of trying to get information out of people through the vote? Are you bored out of you mind that you can't write one question? Or can't you write questions? I'll give my role when I have to. I'll give my role when there's a mass role call. But even if there is a mass rolecall, there's no point. This is all Hidden Town or Mafia. People will make stuff up to pass your "role call". You want to give all the Town Investigatives a target and not expect more than one to go on the same one? Pathetic. If they ask 100 questions and they don't answer, I'd be pretty pissed off at them 1) They're lazy or 2) They're AFK and they should be replaced. What's the point in Mafia without words? Are you just going to expect he gives his role right away after he gets on L-2 or L-1? And then hammer him when you're done getting information out of him and you don't trust him? That's not a valid or credible reason. We all have powers. It's called night actions, and our day action is use our words. I'll recommend you for next Investigative target for being so defensive with Dagaen.

There is no reason behind voting. It's for your pleasure and the other's. Voting is a way to LYNCH when you're positive that the target is Mafia or some Evil. It's to secure the hammer vote when time runs out and there's a suspect. Not for forcing people to talk, we do that by questioning them.

this person needs to learn how to play and know that the town has the power of vote and thats the weapon of choice. i am thinking aobut doing a lynch on yp next, also i was the only vote on you at that time i have to head to wrok but tell me this, why you being so defensive about orpz?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 05:33 AM
aslo to your big wall of text

tl;dr i only skimmed

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 05:36 AM
this person needs to learn how to play and know that the town has the power of vote and thats the weapon of choice. i am thinking aobut doing a lynch on yp next, also i was the only vote on you at that time i have to head to wrok but tell me this, why you being so defensive about orpz?

It's called he's at L-3 and an idiot might hammer when he gets to L-1. There goes one of our towns.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 05:41 AM
It's called he's at L-3 and an idiot might hammer when he gets to L-1. There goes one of our towns.

and you are 100% sure he will flip town? and what idiot would come and hammer early? only scums do that then they are confident they can counter it. we dont have much else to go on so voting is what we need to do. anyway i am off to work and will be back latter (aprox 7-8 hr) i might be able to check in during break but not much else then that

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 06:48 AM

With an average group of SC2Mafia players, I might agree with you, but I've got a little more faith in the FM playerbase. Gotta agree with ika here, words are powerful as ever and can do a lot of good, but in the end the vote is the town's strongest weapon. Any decent player knows how to hold a conversation and answer questions, but pressures rise when a life is on the line. Not to mention a pressure vote is basically the same thing as asking for more activity from the player in question, whether that be a role claim or an explanation of certain posts/speech tendencies.

If you wanna keep doing your thing yp then go ahead, but I doubt you're going to change a lot of minds on the strategy of pressure voting.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Oh my god, this post made me bang my head on my desk. We had a very similar discussion in the M-FM. Too bad you weren't in it.

ypmagic is right in that he is saying that you should ask questions. Pressure is good, using votes is good, but asking no questions while pressuring? That's dumb as shit.

Now to the topic at hand: Voting Orpz is retarded because he always claims something, be it a scum role or town role, on Day 1 and I fail to see how you would have behavioral reasons for lynching Orpz, Porio.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 07:29 AM
With an average group of SC2Mafia players, I might agree with you, but I've got a little more faith in the FM playerbase. Gotta agree with ika here, words are powerful as ever and can do a lot of good, but in the end the vote is the town's strongest weapon. Any decent player knows how to hold a conversation and answer questions, but pressures rise when a life is on the line. Not to mention a pressure vote is basically the same thing as asking for more activity from the player in question, whether that be a role claim or an explanation of certain posts/speech tendencies.

If you wanna keep doing your thing yp then go ahead, but I doubt you're going to change a lot of minds on the strategy of pressure voting.

Like I wanted to argue about this.

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Oh my god, this post made me bang my head on my desk. We had a very similar discussion in the M-FM. Too bad you weren't in it.

ypmagic is right in that he is saying that you should ask questions. Pressure is good, using votes is good, but asking no questions while pressuring? That's dumb as shit.

Now to the topic at hand: Voting Orpz is retarded because he always claims something, be it a scum role or town role, on Day 1 and I fail to see how you would have behavioral reasons for lynching Orpz, Porio.

Of course you should ask questions while voting, yp just seems to be suggesting that voting itself is unnecessary. Maybe I misinterpreted it. Also there's plenty of other techniques that bring out scum behavior that are a tad more subtle than just asking questions. Mafia is a game of subterfuge, why should that be restricted to scum members when it's just as useful (albeit in a completely different way) to town?

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Of course you should ask questions while voting, yp just seems to be suggesting that voting itself is unnecessary. Maybe I misinterpreted it. Also there's plenty of other techniques that bring out scum behavior that are a tad more subtle than just asking questions. Mafia is a game of subterfuge, why should that be restricted to scum members when it's just as useful (albeit in a completely different way) to town?

Town members don't need to be voted. You should've said "people seen as slightly more town than scum".

Banshis
August 13th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I am here now and first of all I don't get why everyone is defending Orpz so much for getting votes when everyone was fine with voting up Ika in the beginning and pushing him closer. Sure his train died down earlier, but RVS is RVS and we need to use it. It isn't like we are planning on lynching him right now. I don't like how defensive yp got about his 1 vote either. Although he is right that we should use our words and in this set-up lynching isn't our only town power. We do possibly have a vigilante in the set-up which would gain us a night kill too. Although I don't want to fully depend on a vigilante to do our work. The town gives more in the day than at night. Reason we random vote is for reactions how people accept voting. Although Orpz claimed scum roles randomly the first one was before he got his role I believe so you can't really look at that. The other one you can look out since he changed it to goon.

Banshis
August 13th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Town members don't need to be voted. You should've said "people seen as slightly more town than scum".

Your talking from a standpoint where you know who is town and who is not. How are you so confident who is town?

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 07:42 AM

I don't know what your'e referring to, I think you may have misunderstood me. I wasn't even talking about voting when I said "subterfuge," I was more talking about baiting and other non-voting strategies that involve town members lying to try and bring out scum tells.

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Your talking from a standpoint where you know who is town and who is not. How are you so confident who is town?

i hacked the game lol ypmagic and NoctiZ are mafia ika is poisoner gg

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 07:46 AM
but seriously, I don't know why you think that. I've made no reference to WHO is town, just that certain strategies are available to them, whoever they are.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 07:48 AM
And here is the part where he is saying that questions should also be asked:

You don't throw votes in their face and expect them to respond or not.
To me it was implied that no questions are asked (well in this case there weren't really any as far as I can see so that adds to the assumption). Other than that it does seem a little bit like he doesn't want to use votes at all, but he is mainly arguing for asking questions. Voting is optional (and I am a fan of asking questions while using vote as pressure, not the other way round so that's a reason I am on the same side as ypmagic).

I don't know what your'e referring to, I think you may have misunderstood me. I wasn't even talking about voting when I said "subterfuge," I was more talking about baiting and other non-voting strategies that involve town members lying to try and bring out scum tells.
I only referred to that part:

why should that be restricted to scum members when it's just as useful (albeit in a completely different way) to town?
And what is your point of this post anyway?

Where did I say that techniques should be restricted to scum members? Why do you think I would think so? It's a reason why I didn't respond to the whole post: It flew past me because I didn't feel as if it was directed to me at all. You brought up a point that was completely irrelevant to me at that time. If you feel that it is relevant to me, then change the wording and I'll see about how to respond.

I am here now and first of all I don't get why everyone is defending Orpz so much for getting votes when everyone was fine with voting up Ika in the beginning and pushing him closer. Sure his train died down earlier, but RVS is RVS and we need to use it. It isn't like we are planning on lynching him right now. I don't like how defensive yp got about his 1 vote either. Although he is right that we should use our words and in this set-up lynching isn't our only town power. We do possibly have a vigilante in the set-up which would gain us a night kill too. Although I don't want to fully depend on a vigilante to do our work. The town gives more in the day than at night. Reason we random vote is for reactions how people accept voting. Although Orpz claimed scum roles randomly the first one was before he got his role I believe so you can't really look at that. The other one you can look out since he changed it to goon.
ika's vote train was completely random. Orpz's train was started by Poriomania who claims he has "behavioral reasons" for lynching Oprz which is way more serious. Big difference. Orpz just is the type of player to claim stupid stuff on Day 1.

That's the point: I was talking about how Carolina brought up town members and scum members although we can't ever know who is town and who is mafia. Lmao.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Oh, I should have added Names to the quotes. Let me fix pl0x.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 07:50 AM
I only referred to that part:
why should that be restricted to scum members when it's just as useful (albeit in a completely different way) to town?
And what is your point of this post anyway?

Where did I say that techniques should be restricted to scum members? Why do you think I would think so? It's a reason why I didn't respond to the whole post: It flew past me because I didn't feel as if it was directed to me at all. You brought up a point that was completely irrelevant to me at that time. If you feel that it is relevant to me, then change the wording and I'll see about how to respond.

ika's vote train was completely random. Orpz's train was started by Poriomania who claims he has "behavioral reasons" for lynching Oprz which is way more serious. Big difference. Orpz just is the type of player to claim stupid stuff on Day 1.

That's the point: I was talking about how Carolina brought up town members and scum members although we can't ever know who is town and who is mafia (but there is a possibility that I misunderstood that small part, will wait for him to rephrase).

CarolinaCrown
August 13th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Oh Banshis was talking to you lel.

I don't think my post is irrelevant, I'm more just responding to yp - to me it seemed like he thought interrogation was the be-all end-all technique for catching scum. I still think that's how it came across. Anyway IMO while this discussion is interesting it's probably not helpful, we should put our money where our mouths are and start doing what we say are good strategies. I'll start:

ypmagic Why did you defend against the one vote? And what's with this statement?

I think that statement is scummy at worst and useless at best - kind of the equivalent of saying "I'm town lol"

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 08:05 AM
I think ypmagic and orpz are our lovers.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Alright, that is a valid point. It's not irrelevant indeed in that context, but like I said, just irrelevant to me. Gotcha now.

ypmagic did indeed react in a way that could be considered "scummy", but it reminds me of my play in the M-FM so I'm not gonna pressure him, but do as you please.

For the time being, my scum suspects are ika and Dagaen, ika because "subjective meta" and Dagaen because it feels like he is fence-sitting. Atleast that's how I would describe my gutfeel.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Well if they are lovers then maybe one of them is scum I'm on break but I would like to hear from yp

ypmagic

If they are indeed lovers they should say now along with roles

Can someone color this for me I can't really do it on my iPod touch at work:

If one of the lovers dies from poison will the other die as well?

Banshis
August 13th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Well if they are lovers then maybe one of them is scum I'm on break but I would like to hear from yp

ypmagic

If they are indeed lovers they should say now along with roles

Can someone color this for me I can't really do it on my iPod touch at work:

There it is colored green now.

Sen
August 13th, 2013, 08:55 AM

Yes. When one Lover dies, the other one dies too. No matter the cause of the death.

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I'm not fence-sitting (wow, this is 2nd time someone accused me of that), I just threw some fast votes.

Ok, so far:

- Ypmagic felt like he needed to write entire saga of "Oprz, The Innocent Victim" and I wonder why did he do it. It's not like Orpz was going to be hammered.
- I think Orpz is just Vanilla who wanted to get some reactions. Or he really wants us to think that way.
- Placebo is really obsessed with lovers.

The thing about asking questions is true, so:

Orpz, what was your reasoning behind claiming scum?

Ypmagic, did you feel that Orpz' life is in danger? Do you find nothing suspicious with his claim?

Placebo, who is your favorite player here?

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Favorite player = NoctiZ. Not afraid to wall and express thoughts early on.

I'm not obsessed with lovers. Lovers is the only reason I'd see town ypmagic aggressively defending Oprz like that. ypmagic due to his contributions looks town to me.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM

I'm not obsessed with lovers. Lovers is the only reason I'd see town ypmagic aggressively defending Oprz like that. ypmagic due to his contributions looks town to me.

Hmm not quite sure if this is a valid point, seeing as he used the same reason I have for not voting Orpz. ypmagic's posts after the defense of Orpz were just him defending himself and arguing about ways to pressure (which was started due to a vote on him, too).

Still, yes it's possible, but I don't think it's likely that they are Lovers.

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 12:12 PM
A) I believe that, in a pressure lynch scenario, the questioning of the target's behavior is implied and any reasonable player would explain themselves a bit, with or without explicitly asked questions. Pressure voting is far better than simply asking questions, because it creates a sense of urgency.
B) I could see Orpz and ypmagic being lovers, but it seems a bit too obvious for me.... I don't see how anyone could expect Orpz to get lynched based on a Day 1 pressure vote (without much evidence or explanation to support it).
C) ypmagic

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 12:14 PM
A) I believe that, in a pressure lynch scenario, the questioning of the target's behavior is implied and any reasonable player would explain themselves a bit, with or without explicitly asked questions. Pressure voting is far better than simply asking questions, because it creates a sense of urgency.
B) I could see Orpz and ypmagic being lovers, but it seems a bit too obvious for me.... I don't see how anyone could expect Orpz to get lynched based on a Day 1 pressure vote (without much evidence or explanation to support it).
C) ypmagic

B was said, Poriomania said he has a behavioral reason and that's enough for a lynch on Day 1 in most cases.

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 12:17 PM
For the time being, my scum suspects are ika and Dagaen, ika because "subjective meta" and Dagaen because it feels like he is fence-sitting. Atleast that's how I would describe my gutfeel.
I don't think Dagaen has posted enough to say he is "fence-sitting", but I agree with ika ("I get voted I'm like YOLO, but he gets voted and he is concerned HES MAFIA")

sc2reboot
August 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
C) ypmagic

I agree with ypmagic. Votes are tools, not weapons. We have power roles, we use what we can depend on before we act out of "behavioral problems". I can ask just as many questions without placing one vote. I am going to assume that a "serious" vote on orpz at this point is harmful to anyone trying to keep us safe, but I won't choose to vote until a clear mafia or poisoner has been found, or at least some claims start being made with logical evidence that I can go on.

You people bandwagoning orpz should be ashamed of yourselves. FOR SHAME!

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Gives completely 100% accurate Mafia role list, gets put at L-3.
ungrateful jerks

Orpz, what was your reasoning behind claiming scum?

48 hour day.

jk. real reason would give too much hints about my role.

and guys, me and ypmagic are just friends, gosh.

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Ok, I get it, some people want to find information by voting, some by asking questions.

You know what I find funny? NONE OF YOU "NON-VOTERS" ASKS THESE DAMN QUESTIONS! You are just telling others why their ways are bad, but not contributing yourselves. So please, go ahead. Sc2reboot, Ypmagic - who do you find suspicious? And if there is noone suspicious how about you start asking some questions to help us give some information, huh?

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Hi Orpz, any particular reason why did you vote ika?;p

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Hi Orpz, any particular reason why did you vote ika?;p

Most likely Poisoner

Poriomania
August 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Gives completely 100% accurate Mafia role list, gets put at L-3.
ungrateful jerks

48 hour day.

jk. real reason would give too much hints about my role.

and guys, me and ypmagic are just friends, gosh.
Your hint about your role is..

I just got my rolecard, I'm actually a Goon

You can do better than ad hom, Orpz. Apparently you think it's a "town tell" (i.e. High Noon scum chat)

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Poriomania thinks I'm a gamblin' man, otherwise his behavioral analysis (assuming one exists) of me would make no sense

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Your hint about your role is..

That's the solution, not a hint to the solution

Poriomania
August 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Don't like his responses.

I'll try to compile some behavioral reasons why he's scum tomorrow morning.

In other news, this is town!Dagaen. He's fairly easy to read, and he looks earnest this time around rather than his serial killer self.

#117 is especially telling, and reads genuine.

@NoctiZ: Can you link me to some games where Orpz claims roles? I don't remember him doing that.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 02:13 PM
I'll take that as a promise. Better hurry, it's a big jungle, accidents happen.

RLVG
August 13th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Gee, I need to stop lurking by playing other games.

Don't forget that Masons and Lovers are defensive of eachothers.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:23 PM
i am home and just read through. it seems like i have not missed much. i dont have too much to say based off what i have read. but i am inclined to think noctiz is a potential scum due to how hes acting. now laugh at me if you like but it feels like hes putting not emotion or effort into his posts. they sound like rehash of everything thats going on or has been stated. it could be a board citizen move but the noctiz i know would probally be more active.

@sc2reboot during the day and on day one where all we have is the power of words and votes it is a weapon. when it comes down to the common fact that you cant always rely on a pr to figure it out you must look at what the players post and take what they say and see if they slip. like porios games that complied of citizens there are no prs. you can rely on a pr to say "aha i found scum XYZ" if they do thats one thing but the moment they die you can rely on them, thats why you have to look at what they post and figure it out. the fact that yp got defensive over one little vote is scummy. I hade like 3 or 4 votes and i didnt give a crap becasue its not a danger for me. scums will sometimes over react to a single vote. he said he rather have invesigative roles do all of it. the fact of the matter is that you can not just rely on prs do to it all for you

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Gee, I need to stop lurking by playing other games.

Don't forget that Masons and Lovers are defensive of eachothers.

masons wont have to be afraind of defending, lovers would have to be more concerned becasue of the fact that if one dies they both do while masons only share a night chat. lovers dont even have to be same sided. for all we know they could be 2 scums while masons are both confirmed towns to each other

Poriomania
August 13th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I like ika.

I agree that ypmagic is scummy but I haven't fully digested the thread yet, and I need to look closer at the ypmagic - Orpz interactions when I reread.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:36 PM
I like ika.

I agree that ypmagic is scummy but I haven't fully digested the thread yet, and I need to look closer at the ypmagic - Orpz interactions when I reread.

from what ive noticed/think is that yp doent exactly try to defend orpz directly but the way he wroded it and the timing of it made it look like it was defending orpz. i was more directed on how he reacted to my random vote when he came on (post 70). orpz seems to have a neutral feel as of the moment but i wont push him out of the scum yet. im guessing we will have some sort of investigative so i am thinking the investigative role should check yp, orpz or noctiz, however if they feel they have a better target then go on ahead.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I ALSO DEMAND THAT EVERYONE MAKES LAST WILLS BECASUE ITS ALLOWED

i am already preping mine for the comming time. last wills will play vital importance becasue of how poisoner will work

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Yeah, this "instant night" thing is gonna be hard. Hopefully we will receive a reminder at the end of the Day.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Yeah, this "instant night" thing is gonna be hard. Hopefully we will receive a reminder at the end of the Day.

scince you are here what i want to ask who are your scum and town reads right now? and any ideas on what potential roles should do what?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 02:52 PM
There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 6 guests)
ika, Orpz, RLVG

hmmm... i would like to hear from you guys too

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Ganondorf

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Ganondorf

waiting for reactions i see. in that case i will watch and see the reactions

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 03:04 PM
scince you are here what i want to ask who are your scum and town reads right now? and any ideas on what potential roles should do what?

I don't have reads, just "hunches". We just hit #130 posts and most of them are some kind of trolling or useless debate. For now I prefer to collect data, I don't want my possible target to change his behaviour just because I've warned him.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 03:06 PM

I'm actually interested in a Ganondorf lynch, and would like to pursue it. Reactions are whatever.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:07 PM
the noctiz i know would probally be more active.

Lie of the century. I always point out how lurky I am. And well, in this game so far I can't say I have been lurky so GO ME!

@Porio Will try to find games but last ones I played with Orpz are probably some time ago.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I don't have reads, just "hunches". We just hit #130 posts and most of them are some kind of trolling or useless debate. For now I prefer to collect data, I don't want my possible target to change his behaviour just because I've warned him.

intresting choice of words there i like that. i hope tomrrow you have have some info for us.

@orpz if you want to see his lynch plz explain why and i might purse it

@noctiz a little defensive are we?

RLVG
August 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM
There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 6 guests)
ika, Orpz, RLVG

hmmm... i would like to hear from you guys too

I currently have no reads, as I'd like to have a decent clue first by the deaths or no deaths that comes.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:28 PM
S-FM 101 Back to Basics: Orpz didn't claim a role but played as expected of a serious town player. Result: Arsonist

S-FM 84 Heart of Swarm: First post claims Survivor, ends up being Survivor. Neutral claims from him are usually accurate.

S-FM 85 Salem Witch Trials: Claims town, is town.

S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town: First post claims Shitizen, is Shitizen.

S-FM 77: Wi Fom City (Deception): Second post soft claims Joker, is Escort.

S-FM 74 : Alice in Wonderland: Orpz claims Arsonist, is Witch.

Surely forgot a game or two where he claimed early. Point is: He mostly claims early. Maybe he is scum, yes, but his claims should be doubted.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:28 PM
intresting choice of words there i like that. i hope tomrrow you have have some info for us.

@noctiz a little defensive are we?
LOL this wasnt even a defense. Ika still high on my scum list.

Dagaen
August 13th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I'm fine with Ganondorf pressure. I like to squeeze people I don't know. And touch them in other places.

Ganondorf

Here you go, use it well. I'm going to sleep:)

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:31 PM
LOL this wasnt even a defense. Ika still high on my scum list.

its how i interpret it not how you do

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM
its how i interpret it not how you do

I can interpret shit all day, just because it's my opinion doesn't mean it's a good one. WBP probably thinks highly of themselves but they are the spawn of all evil.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I can interpret shit all day, just because it's my opinion doesn't mean it's a good one. WBP probably thinks highly of themselves but they are the spawn of all evil.

WBP?

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Wanna be pimps???????

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:42 PM
WBP?

Westboro Baptist Church.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I like ika.

I laugh at this post.

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 03:43 PM
@NoctiZ, I'd recommend reevaluating ika. This looks like very protown play explaining the importance of us vts to newbies.

WBP = Willing Brainless Players

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:44 PM
I laugh at this post.

explain then

also @noctiz why refer to them?

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 03:45 PM
explain then

Maybe you soon re-read my big wall of words again and see what comes up in your head.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:47 PM
@NoctiZ, I'd recommend reevaluating ika. This looks like very protown play explaining the importance of us vts to newbies.

theres 2 ways i see noctiz playing this. right now i would disregard him. if i may ask scince you are here, who do you think is scum and who is town. also any speculations on what the mafia might be compiled of or towns? if you want to keep it to yourself i also understand

@yp thats post is full of scum.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 03:51 PM
theres 2 ways i see noctiz playing this. right now i would disregard him. if i may ask scince you are here, who do you think is scum and who is town. also any speculations on what the mafia might be compiled of or towns? if you want to keep it to yourself i also understand

@yp thats post is full of scum.

This post is scum. You don't just disregard people. You haven't read my big wall of words, haven't you?

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM

ika always says I'm defensive (or scummy and doesn't let go) even though THIS time I only dropped one sentence. In no way am I going to fully trust ika, he had enough bad reads on me for me to say that I won't take his reads as serious as others may do. Besides, like I said, my meta says that ika is acting different this game. But as usual, "subjective meta".

ika
August 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM
This post is scum. You don't just disregard people. You haven't read my big wall of words, haven't you?

says the scum who has not been paying attention. i already responded in a big wall of word but you have not noticed it plz try again.

@nocitz how am i playing diffrently?

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM
@ika, I like Orpz as scum quickly followed by Ganondorf. You noctiz and yp appear to be pretty town to me. Dagean and Carolina midrange. role spec is stupid atm, lack information to do that.

what about u?

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:54 PM
explain then

Because it's an analogy.

if i may ask scince you are here, who do you think is scum and who is town. also any speculations on what the mafia might be compiled of or towns? if you want to keep it to yourself i also understand
For now you, because meta
Ganondorf and Dagaen feel a little bit off
I have to keep an eye on Placebo because I feel like he has buddied with me on a personal level which I don't like in a game

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 03:55 PM
noctiz, :weird: :push: I haven't buddied u in a personal way?

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM
says the scum who has not been paying attention. i already responded in a big wall of word but you have not noticed it plz try again.

@nocitz how am i playing diffrently?

Immediate serious mode. Usually you like to troll a bit or make jokes. But you have played pretty serious early on, it feels off.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Well it's not buddying on a personal level, rather appealing on a personal level. Maybe even subconciously, but that's why I need to keep an eye on you, else you will fall off my radar. ;)

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Go ahead. Keep your eye on me too. You make bad argument. I watch you. You were the player I thought was most likely town. You overreact. Me suspicious.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Go ahead. Keep your eye on me too. You make bad argument. I watch you. You were the player I thought was most likely town. You overreact. Me suspicious.

are you scum

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:01 PM
@ika, I like Orpz as scum quickly followed by Ganondorf. You noctiz and yp appear to be pretty town to me. Dagean and Carolina midrange. role spec is stupid atm, lack information to do that.

what about u?

i have some speculations on role but i rather keep it in my last will. i would like to ask what makes yp look town to you. nocitz i know well enough. dagean and caroline are semi unknown but have not done anything to look bad yet.

i do thinnk yp is scum and should be checked. orpz seems to be playing a nutral stance on everything much like his high noon. ganondorf says hes always on but he is not i would like to hear more out of him becasue in damus game he lurked as mm, in the ohter game when he was citizen he was active with walls of text.

if we go anywhere i would say ganondorf and have investigavtives chack yp and/or orpz

Ganondorf

noctiz just cant properly meta me becasue he doesnt know how i veiw things. i always have in the back of my mind noctiz is a scum but he should know i have played games and seen his playstyle. the thing that he does not have against me is he has yet to host a game where im a player. as a host you learn how players act with diffrent roles

ypmagic

He's new.

NoctiZ

The one who is overreacting is you. My argument is taken from an objective point of view. You see me as a dangerous player and try to appeal to me. That would be a legit strategy. Besides that you haven't contributed much. Why are you so afraid of attention?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
hmmm seems like things are unraveling i will watch and after the dust settle see what is left standing i rather not interupt this spur

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
i have some speculations on role but i rather keep it in my last will. i would like to ask what makes yp look town to you. nocitz i know well enough. dagean and caroline are semi unknown but have not done anything to look bad yet.

i do thinnk yp is scum and should be checked. orpz seems to be playing a nutral stance on everything much like his high noon. ganondorf says hes always on but he is not i would like to hear more out of him becasue in damus game he lurked as mm, in the ohter game when he was citizen he was active with walls of text.

if we go anywhere i would say ganondorf and have investigavtives chack yp and/or orpz

Ganondorf

noctiz just cant properly meta me becasue he doesnt know how i veiw things. i always have in the back of my mind noctiz is a scum but he should know i have played games and seen his playstyle. the thing that he does not have against me is he has yet to host a game where im a player. as a host you learn how players act with diffrent roles

You're making a big deal out of me trying to make a point. Lurking is also a method in Mafia. You are able to get information while lurking.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:05 PM
You're making a big deal out of me trying to make a point. Lurking is also a method in Mafia. You are able to get information while lurking.

yes but lurking can be deemed as scum. like i said you are either scum or a very bad town player. look at the power gain you exed appley and then threatened to jail me. QQ more plz

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Me not afraid of attention. Not scum, just counterclaimed O's scum. Had meeting in morning.

ypmagic far too active compared to high noon. ypmagic posting too many theories. given lots of suspicion on yp, will reevaluate.

nocitz, no try to appeal, just honest answer of question. you take as buddying.

still thinking on G v O.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Me not afraid of attention. Not scum, just counterclaimed O's scum. Had meeting in morning.

ypmagic far too active compared to high noon. ypmagic posting too many theories. given lots of suspicion on yp, will reevaluate.

still thinking on G v O.

Yes, that's how I took it in. Your intention was (hopefully) different, but that's why I said I need to keep an eye on you. Done with that.

We don't necessarily need to lynch either of them because I don't feel confident enough to lynch anyone today, not enough scum slips or anything.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM
yes but lurking can be deemed as scum. like i said you are either scum or a very bad town player. look at the power gain you exed appley and then threatened to jail me. QQ more plz

Am I qqing? It looks more like you're the one talking shit about others out something that's not even such a big deal. Lurking is NOT a way to get deemed scum. If that's how you think, you just want to lynch lynch lynch lynch all day long.

That was a random jail, at N1, and I was trying to get information. What did he do? He talked back to me and gave me no role, never answered my questions. None of it. What kind of town does that when they're talking to a jailor? Stop trying to get references from other games, that's just unbiased.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM

still thinking on G v O.

Lolololol..........
What's your definition of theory?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:10 PM

still thinking on G v O.

short and straight to the point, placebo let me ask this, if ganondorf comes into hammer range or we have chance to hammer will you put your vote on?

@yp its not bias, its called using recorces. you jailing me on that day was a stupid thing like i said QQ more. past games tend to sometimes help figure things out

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Lolololol..........
What's your definition of theory?

big wall, intelligent thought, testing theory of who scum is.

ika, don't be hostile to yp, maybe he learn less from past game.

If g gets in hammer range, I will hammer. he is number to scum suspect.

RLVG
That was a random jail, at N1, and I was trying to get information. What did he do? He talked back to me and gave me no role, never answered my questions. None of it. What kind of town does that when they're talking to a jailor? Stop trying to get references from other games, that's just unbiased.

Hm, was it the FM with a possible Kidnapper that I hosted?

Orpz
Ganondorf
sc2reboot
Placebo
Noctiz
CarolinaCrown
ika
RLVG
Dagaen
Banshis
ypmagic
Poriomania
Slaol
Orpz

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 04:12 PM
note: ika really wants Ganondorf dead
note2: placebo really wants Ganondorf dead too but tries to hide his boner by saying "only if I can get to hammer"

RLVG
Ganondorf
sc2reboot
Placebo
Noctiz
CarolinaCrown
ika
RLVG
Dagaen
Banshis
ypmagic
Poriomania
Slaol
Orpz

For some reason, I feel like you're attempting to hint Traitor.

ypmagic
Hm, was it the FM with a possible Kidnapper that I hosted?

Yeah. The one where Appley raged at me for jailing him.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Am I qqing? It looks more like you're the one talking shit about others out something that's not even such a big deal. Lurking is NOT a way to get deemed scum. If that's how you think, you just want to lynch lynch lynch lynch all day long.

also it was possible you were kidnapper, if it was only possible for jailor he would of had no problem. if a game has the ppotential for a mafia counterpart (jailor/kidnapper) any town would be hesitant to give role liek bus driver, a citizen would be more like im only a cit type thing but you dont seem to understand that. im done talking to you i rather see somethign on ganondor/orpz

@rlvg yes

@orpz i dont nessacarly want to see ganondorf dead its just i want to hear from him more he says hes active and post big walls of text but right now i have yet to see much of that

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Orpzie, my favourite color is RED, not green. my vote stays on top guy unless I know top guy won't be lynched.

rlvg, sounds like it might be right. who knows?

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
big wall, intelligent thought, testing theory of who scum is.

ika, don't be hostile to yp, maybe he learn less from past game.

If g gets in hammer range, I will hammer. he is number to scum suspect.

Learn less of what? I didn't do anything wrong. Appley did. Do we have to go over this again?
And if you hammer, I'll modkill you during the next day.

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM
also it was possible you were kidnapper, if it was only possible for jailor he would of had no problem. if a game has the ppotential for a mafia counterpart (jailor/kidnapper) any town would be hesitant to give role liek bus driver, a citizen would be more like im only a cit type thing but you dont seem to understand that. im done talking to you i rather see somethign on ganondor/orpz

@rlvg yes

@orpz i dont nessacarly want to see ganondorf dead its just i want to hear from him more he says hes active and post big walls of text but right now i have yet to see much of that

He doesn't have a choice does he? He's jailed. The jailor wants information. The jailor executes / lets him go. Simple as that.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 04:16 PM
For some reason, I feel like you're attempting to hint Traitor.

no.

maf frends pls dont shoot me

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Learn less of what? I didn't do anything wrong. Appley did. Do we have to go over this again?
And if you hammer, I'll modkill you during the next day.

if you do that crypt will intervene with a thing like that. that is pure bs to blackmail someone with a thing like that. appley did nothing wrong. if i was kidnapper and he claimed bus driver i would of exed him in a heartbeat. the fact is that you attempted to jail me after i was near confirmed town.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:18 PM
or better yet plz explain how you will modkill him the next day

ypmagic
if you do that crypt will intervene with a thing like that. that is pure bs to blackmail someone with a thing like that. appley did nothing wrong. if i was kidnapper and he claimed bus driver i would of exed him in a heartbeat. the fact is that you attempted to jail me after i was near confirmed town.

NOBODY is confirmed town until there's an investigative PROOF that they're town.

Placebo
@yp, i no read closely. ika assumes what u know. that bad. that's me point. no assume. makes bleep out of u n me.

@ika/yp discuss past game helps no one.

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM
@yp, ika assume u know nothing. that bad assumption. makes bleep out of u n me.

@ika/yp discuss past game gets no where. focus on now game.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM
NOBODY is confirmed town until there's an investigative PROOF that they're town.

there are easy ways to confirm towns without investiatives. look at the role mayor its an instant confrimed town with 0 invesigations. imagin a game where its 100% citizens how do you confirm then. for all we know sen could have all citizen and one poisener. the fact that you will only rely on investigatives results is faulty

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 04:22 PM
There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 2 guests)
Orpz, Banshis, ika, RLVG, ThinkLiveLife

ypmagic you invisible pussy!

also both of you, have the pissing contest in PM's, it's a past game and arguing about it here is just spam

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:22 PM
@all, me posts breaking, sorry if same message gets posted repeatedly.

@yp, ika assumes u know nothing. that bad. assume makes bleep out of you n me.

ika right though. must keep own notes to determine town v scum. invest confirm/deny suspicions.

@ika/yp, no more talk bout past games. makes me head hurt no reason.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM
There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 2 guests)
Orpz, Banshis, ika, RLVG, ThinkLiveLife

ypmagic you invisible pussy!

also both of you, have the pissing contest in PM's, it's a past game and arguing about it here is just spam

well have something better to talk about right now?

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hey, pussy and pissing bad words. me mommy doesn't like red people using bad words.

yp, ika right but he could be less mean. behavior analysis important.

Placebo
finally me posts work again!

Orpz
Skins is a pretty funny show

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Skins is a pretty funny show

wow.... 100% change. how about this orpz, who are your mafia buddies?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:29 PM
to clairfy what i mean by change is the sudden change in topic. its mildly amusing

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:32 PM
ika, what u think of Porio? He no post a lot of analysis.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
wow.... 100% change. how about this orpz, who are your mafia buddies?

I've already said

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
ika, what u think of Porio? He no post a lot of analysis.

i do find it slightly odd. he is knwon to do a lurkfest when scum if you find one of his posts he has a link to his history of games. it wouldnt surpise me if he is scum. but sadly i dunno if we could rally a train behind it in time. if eveyone were to come on and vote him i would be inclined to join it. if hes alive tommrow i will be expecting a big wall of text from him about each player. he has the ability to make some nice posts but i am disliking the fact he has been near absent

ika
August 13th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I've already said

so then if gandonorf is your mafia buddy why doy uo want him lynched?

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 04:39 PM
so then if gandonorf is your mafia buddy why doy uo want him lynched?

to gain town points

Banshis
August 13th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Ok I am reading this and Ganon train I can see. I don't get why so many people here want invest roles to confirm scum before they act out and pressure someone. In an all hidden set-up you don't know what roles are in this and we probably have atleast 2 invest roles. With that said a doctor can't heal both and our invests could get killed off. They need to get as much evidence as they can before they out. If Mafia Attack the doctor's heal target and poisoner poisons that target will both the attack and poison be negated?

As for the Ganon train. Once again I feel like he isn't acting like his super town self. He is kinda like how he acted in Community. I'm gonna read up on all his posts though before I vote him. For now.

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 04:50 PM
to gain town points

to gain town troll points... fixed it for you.

Sen
August 13th, 2013, 04:56 PM
If Mafia Attack the doctor's heal target and poisoner poisons that target will both the attack and poison be negated?

Yes. The doctor finds a wounded target and also notices poison symptoms. Heals and gives antidote. The doctor and victim would get feedback for both attack and poisoning.

The only thing that a single doctor can't heal is if someone is attacked with guns twice or more on the same night. You might say that the victim was badly injured and a single doctor's efforts weren't enough to save him/her. The doctor would get attack feedback, but the target would die anyway.

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Ok I am reading this and Ganon train I can see.

I am also back, but I don't see why there is a train on me. So far, I see 4 people voting me and (until the post I just quoted) I failed to see any real reason why: nothing but "Orpz and Ganondorf are scum". I'm all for pressure voting, but I'm not sure what I'm being pressured for... sure, I had a little fun at the beginning of the day, but beyond that I don't see what there is to go on. I mean, Orpz just randomly voted me in a blank post, and then was all like "I'm actually interested in a Ganondorf lynch". I'm confused, and I'd like to know why I'm at L-3 :P

ika
August 13th, 2013, 07:29 PM
I am also back, but I don't see why there is a train on me. So far, I see 4 people voting me and (until the post I just quoted) I failed to see any real reason why: nothing but "Orpz and Ganondorf are scum". I'm all for pressure voting, but I'm not sure what I'm being pressured for... sure, I had a little fun at the beginning of the day, but beyond that I don't see what there is to go on. I mean, Orpz just randomly voted me in a blank post, and then was all like "I'm actually interested in a Ganondorf lynch". I'm confused, and I'd like to know why I'm at L-3 :P

mind reading the posts and give your reads then. apparently you have not been pying attention

RLVG
August 13th, 2013, 07:59 PM
mind reading the posts and give your reads then. apparently you have not been pying attention

And because of this.

Ganondorf

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Ok I am reading this and Ganon train I can see. I don't get why so many people here want invest roles to confirm scum before they act out and pressure someone. In an all hidden set-up you don't know what roles are in this and we probably have atleast 2 invest roles. With that said a doctor can't heal both and our invests could get killed off. They need to get as much evidence as they can before they out. If Mafia Attack the doctor's heal target and poisoner poisons that target will both the attack and poison be negated?

As for the Ganon train. Once again I feel like he isn't acting like his super town self. He is kinda like how he acted in Community. I'm gonna read up on all his posts though before I vote him. For now.

That's the thing I was talking about? Don't pressure when you don't even know what he is... Just asking questions would be nicer.

NoctiZ
August 13th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Since my vote was from before the train started..
Gon fap now.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Since my vote was from before the train started..
Gon fap now.

if this is how this retarted game is going to go i might as well quit now. this is fucking retarted. he was obvioulsy not paying attention to the game and he clearly states that. he is known to pay attention when town the fact he comes on and post whats this train crap is full of scum.

ika
August 13th, 2013, 08:41 PM
That's the thing I was talking about? Don't pressure when you don't even know what he is... Just asking questions would be nicer.

also the point of pressure is to find out what he is. have you nocticed how he came and left. there has been plenty of dicussion and questions thrown around for him to give imput the fact that he did not and is not is scummy i already asked him and he give no responce.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Banshis is also scum

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
What day is this?

ika
August 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM
What day is this?

still day 1 and we have a train on ganondorf becasue hes not paying attention and its still possible for a lynch

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Ganondorf

me no like NoctiZ escape from this train with no real argument. timing of vote before wagon shouldn't be relevant unless he thinks scum on wagon. then minimal due to possible bus. i really start to think NoctiZ sour.

Me put vote on Ganondorf.

@Slaol, it's day 1 bunny. maybe you get carrot at night since you seem to think today is a big stick.

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Ganondorf

@Placebo, I am a Squirrel.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM
who will give in to the pressure first

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 09:16 PM

lol, allow me to look at the posts that have started the train on me again...

Ganondorf

Well, that was out of nowhere...

Yeah... what?

I'm actually interested in a Ganondorf lynch, and would like to pursue it. Reactions are whatever.

Mind telling why?

A good question, but Orpz next post was...

Wanna be pimps???????

Meanwhile, Dagaen had posted:

I'm fine with Ganondorf pressure. I like to squeeze people I don't know. And touch them in other places.

Ganondorf

Here you go, use it well. I'm going to sleep:)

So helpful...

what about u?

Still yet to hear a single reason why I'm on that list....

For now you, because meta
Ganondorf and Dagaen feel a little bit off
I have to keep an eye on Placebo because I feel like he has buddied with me on a personal level which I don't like in a game

Mind explaining what "a bit off" is?

Ganondorf

Here is the first post that gave any real reason for the bandwagon on me, albeit an incorrect one due to a misinterpretation of words. Allow me to return to the post from which ika drew suspicion:

The guests don't have to be accounts at all: when I play a FM, I'm pretty much permanently logged on and looking at the page and will always appear in the member count (although I hid myself for the last S-FM), and I also have my phone permanently on the page which shows up as one of the guests. It's not lurking, but more AFK for me...

This meant I am permanently logged on and I have the page open, not that I am always at my computer watching every post happen in real time. It was an explanation for why there appear to be several people on the page, because I am often one of them (except for today, when I took my computer on the road for a while). That being said, I live a life and I have been busy today, so I can't agree with that reasoning and I still contend that, at the time, there is NO reasoning behind a bandwagon. At this point, I have 3 votes and one FoS still... how odd. Moving on...

note: ika really wants Ganondorf dead
note2: placebo really wants Ganondorf dead too but tries to hide his boner by saying "only if I can get to hammer"

Thinking things through, at long last: there was a post prior to this where he included both himself and me on a scumlist, but I would like to highlight this post as its bringing to light how much ika has been pushing without any real reasoning.

Laying off a bit because he's been FoSed, even though he had just been discussing hammer votes with Placebo. Still justifying this massive bandwagon based merely on the fact that I have yet to post a major wall of text (hasn't even been 24 hours in the game yet, if I may add).

This is about what I had seen before I logged on... now I have RLVG voting me and Banshis FoSing me, and the only reason I've really seen is because I haven't posted a wall of text. If you're going to expect me to be ultra-active and make giant posts in every mafia game I play, you might as well just lynch me D1 every time... that being said, I reiterate:

I don't see why there is a train on me.

EDIT: Oh, wow, I'm at L-1: great...

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 09:19 PM
RLVG, unless you're scum, take your vote off of me right now: I see you online, and I refuse to be lynched by some crappy Day 1 unsupported bandwagon because 6 scum/idiots left me out to dry at L-1...

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Let's let the man talk.

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Ganon, give me one of those great reads on the masterful Slaol.

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 09:29 PM
@Slaol: you have contributed very little: you have trolled a bit (although I am guilty of that as well), and generally have not gave opinions of anyone other than your vote on me. However, you get brownie points for being smart and unvoting me (extending the day and allowing me the chance to defend myself and make some points of my own), and I recall you doing some trolling (and other players testifying to this being normal) in S-FM 102 (where you began as a town role), so I cannot say that you are scum because of this (also, because I dislike the "trolling = scum" viewpoint that some people have projected in the past). I would say you're leaning slightly towards the town side, since you at least seem to have an open mind...

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 09:33 PM
I have been busy xD
No time to commit to any FMs at the moment. Sadly.

Placebo
August 13th, 2013, 09:36 PM
me offline now. me hopes to see reads from G-man when I come back tomorrow. G-man promise a lot, hasn't deliver yet.

Sen
August 13th, 2013, 09:37 PM
First and last reminder: Night actions/death notes/last wills/bribes must be sent to me before the day ends.

Targets/wills/notes/whatever sent after a lynch will be ignored.

Also, this is a somewhat late midpoint for the day.
Day ends in around 21.5 hours.

Slaol
August 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Before day ends? Dafuq is this?

-Masturbate self

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 09:45 PM
RLVG, unless you're scum, take your vote off of me right now: I see you online, and I refuse to be lynched by some crappy Day 1 unsupported bandwagon because 6 scum/idiots left me out to dry at L-1...

you're not in a position to refuse, old man! this aint a negotiation or a trade deal

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Ganondorf has given as much as he's going to give for today, not bad.

Scum #2

Banshis

ika
August 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM
he goes to l-1 and does not claim a role

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Oh boi I should've hammered when I had the chance.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 10:03 PM
What role do you guys suspect Ganondorf of being?

Banshis
August 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Ganondorf has given as much as he's going to give for today, not bad.

Scum #2

Banshis
Could you explain your reasoning on why I am scum?

Also yea Ganon didn't claim a role, but an early hammer could really hurt the town since night actions need to be sent in during the day and for people who take a while to choose their night actions they could be locked out of an action.

Orpz
August 13th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Could you explain your reasoning on why I am scum?

Also yea Ganon didn't claim a role, but an early hammer could really hurt the town since night actions need to be sent in during the day and for people who take a while to choose their night actions they could be locked out of an action.

Because your role is Role Cop

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 10:21 PM
he goes to l-1 and does not claim a role

I did not feel compelled to claim my role, because I felt like the lynch against me was unreasonable, unjustified, and ultimately would not proceed. Ultimately, it seems like I did not need to claim my role, and so I feel like I made the correct decision. In this particular setup, roleclaiming in public can not only put (or not put) a target on your back, but it gives scum an idea of what they're up against. Frankly, I find your attacks on me (borderline tunneling) to be suspicious, and I feel like you are more suspicious than I am by far.

Placebo, what exactly did I promise? For the record, you are my #1 scum suspect because you joined the bandwagon on me, you've been accused of buddying, and I feel like you are just trying to blend in.

RLVG
August 13th, 2013, 10:24 PM

unvote
I was "on" because I left the browser on, sorry.

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 10:53 PM
unvote
I was "on" because I left the browser on, sorry.

It's OK, I am the same way with the browser (and Slaol unvoted before anything horrible happened).

Ganondorf
August 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
First off:

unvote

Now, I would like ika to explain his thought process behind his bandwagon on me (which got me to L-1). At some point, I'll probably put together some analysis of his (and probably Placebo's and some other people's as well) posts, but for now...

aslo to your big wall of text

tl;dr i only skimmed

if hes alive tommrow i will be expecting a big wall of text from him about each player.

Selective listening, don't you think? Apparently he never read ypmagic's wall of text, and I'm sure he didn't read mine (judging by his response), but by all means let's read Porio's wall...

ypmagic
August 13th, 2013, 11:58 PM
First off:

unvote

Now, I would like ika to explain his thought process behind his bandwagon on me (which got me to L-1). At some point, I'll probably put together some analysis of his (and probably Placebo's and some other people's as well) posts, but for now...

Selective listening, don't you think? Apparently he never read ypmagic's wall of text, and I'm sure he didn't read mine (judging by his response), but by all means let's read Porio's wall...

Never caught that, but he's got a point lolol

Poriomania
August 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Oh my god, what is this train on Ganondorf doing?

I really wish I was at a laptop right now so I can sink some effort into this game, but a mobile device will have to do.

Reading now.

Dagaen
August 14th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Guys, please don't put people on L-1 with this instant night thing!!! I haven't sent my actions and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And if you are going to hammer, please give some kind of warning first!

ypmagic
August 14th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Guys, please don't put people on L-1 with this instant night thing!!! I haven't sent my actions and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And if you are going to hammer, please give some kind of warning first!

What kind of night action?

Dagaen
August 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM
I took a look on Placebo.

Lovers mess with assuming anyone who defends scum is scum, since the lover would die.

I think ypmagic and orpz are our lovers.

Up to this point, normal posts, nothing really stands out.

what about u?

Oh-oh, NoctiZ is supecting Placebo!

noctiz, :weird: :push: I haven't buddied u in a personal way?

still thinking on G v O.

What happened to the grammar? Wtf is this caveman-talking thing? Sudden change of posting style after someone pointed out possible buddying seems really scummy to me.

Placebo

Dagaen
August 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM
What kind of night action?

I meant lw.

Poriomania
August 14th, 2013, 01:29 AM
I will not have time to compile my Orpz case, since I'm leaving for the day.

Don't end day, ika and Dagaen are town, Orpz, ypmagic, and Placebo are scum.

Vote for either one of them. Placebo is scummy for a different reason than what Dagaen stated, but his point is valid

Dagaen
August 14th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Do you mind putting vote on Placebo before you leave? We probably won't lynch Orpz anyway.

ypmagic
August 14th, 2013, 04:37 AM
I will not have time to compile my Orpz case, since I'm leaving for the day.

Don't end day, ika and Dagaen are town, Orpz, ypmagic, and Placebo are scum.

Vote for either one of them. Placebo is scummy for a different reason than what Dagaen stated, but his point is valid

You look more like scum to me. You're just pointing out me because ika thought I was scum, and you're pointing it out on Orpz because he trolled and he was a target for a lynch train. I'm pretty sure Placebo was trolling. But for now, you haven't provided us anything except lurk and read and post one thing then leave again. How about try to be more productive and then list people you want to lynch? I don't like your feedback and you should be active more.

NoctiZ
August 14th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Funny thing is also that Porio always claims to have a reason to lynch someone but never cares to explain to us. Scummy as shit, pretty far up on my list now.