PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Quicker sequences

magus104
August 6th, 2013, 12:41 AM
I like the execution scenes and the night time killing scenes and the daily reveals of who was killed the previous night. But if the timing on all these was cut down to like 1/3 of what it is the games would be a lot quicker.

Duzero
August 6th, 2013, 01:30 AM
I agree, there is a semi long duration after a night ends and before the killing scenes start that could be removed. Also when a new day starts it takes quite a long time for all dead people to show up, shortening that wouldn't hurt.

kyle1234513
August 6th, 2013, 04:58 AM
i support making anything shorter where possible. game length is too long.

Voss
August 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM
game is too short actually. there's hardly any talking and town just takes hits from neutral killers unless someone claims a lead. cut scenes, could be too long, but also can be a chance to write down votes, take claims,

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
game is too short actually. there's hardly any talking and town just takes hits from neutral killers unless someone claims a lead. cut scenes, could be too long, but also can be a chance to write down votes, take claims,

Agreed. Many games are a night-kill/mislynch cycle; townies rarely analyze information and will only join whatever train is started by scum. They won't ven read last wills.
Shortening the duration of the kill descriptions phase would only affect those who actually try to help the Town. Scum would be winning yet more games if this is changed.