PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 103: The Big Bad Wolf

Pages : [1] 2

Banshis
August 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21874-S-FM-The-Big-Bad-Wolf)

The town decided to come together to figure out how to beat the Big Bad Wolf and the Evil Witch. None of them were expecting his new use of rabies to turn them against each other. 6

Day ends at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=August+6th+2%3A00pm+cst

Living Players
1.Bunny
2.CarolinaCrown
3.Citrus
4.Cryptonic
5.Dagaen
6.Damus_Graves
7.Sen
8.Slaol
9.TheDarkestLight
10.Titus

Actually I'll let it start.
No Mass Roleclaiming on Day 1

Dagaen
August 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Gl hf! I don't know this guy, so please, introduce yourself:)

Citrus

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Bah the new guy already.

Carolina

I don't think I've voted you before.

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 12:19 PM
CarolinaCrown

Derp.

Bunny
August 5th, 2013, 12:32 PM
haaaayyaayyy

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 12:40 PM
GOOD DAY

I'm a super important town power role, Doctor on me tonight pls. Thank you!

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 12:47 PM
HELLO?

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 12:47 PM
please respond

Bunny
August 5th, 2013, 12:49 PM
please respond

shut your fucking mouth.

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Ok, I'll protect you Crypt! I'm the super dee duper non-existant Bus Driver!

Bunny
August 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM
titus

Dagaen
August 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM
No Mass Roleclaiming on Day 1

Guys, you are breaking the rules!

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Ok, I'll protect you Crypt! I'm the super dee duper non-existant Bus Driver!

i am being serious, why are you joking around?

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Guys, you are breaking the rules!

yes 1 roleclaim = mass roleclaiming

Dagaen
August 5th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Titus also claimed, that's 2;)

Ok, I'll wait for my chosen guy to show up.

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Titus also claimed, that's 2;)

Ok, I'll wait for my chosen guy to show up.

titus is the only one that roleclaimed.. it's like 10 posts in, come on man.

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 01:09 PM
My claim wasn't real. LOL Notice the part about non-existent.

TheDarkestLight
August 5th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I'm a white guy.

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Titus for Mayor

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Fuck

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:16 PM
GOOD DAY

I'm a super important town power role, Doctor on me tonight pls. Thank you!

No.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 02:16 PM
GOOD

MORNING

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Remember, no RP claiming.

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
GOOD

MORNING

Said the moon.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Said the moon.

The moon is out during the day just as often as it's out during the night!

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Though I suppose

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY

Would be a more appropriate entrance

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Poor Slaol, don't you know Bus Drivers cannot be mayors? We don't have the clout. ;) At least that means I can use my non-existant protective powers to make Crypt feel safe.

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Well whatever.
I claim Mass Murderer.
Bbl

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Poor Slaol, don't you know Bus Drivers cannot be mayors? We don't have the clout. ;) At least that means I can use my non-existant protective powers to make Crypt feel safe.

No, go away, I don't want a BD... real or fake. I asked for a DOCTOR. I'm not wanting you to make me feel safe, I'm wanting the Doctor to heal me tonight.

The Doctor will likely be smart enough to know that I'm the best target to heal.

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Everyone, start voting please. I'm done trolling around. We need to get to work.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Slaol

If he's mass murderer that means he's a bad guy right?

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Everyone, start voting please. I'm done trolling around. We need to get to work.

titus

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 03:28 PM
@Carolina, there is no MM in this setup.

I figured I'd get at least one of you voting me for that comment.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM
@Carolina, there is no MM in this setup.

I figured I'd get at least one of you voting me for that comment.

I know that, SHEESH.

Also, definitely saw that bait. Had to stop myself from taking it :C

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 04:11 PM
How do the Big Bad Wolf Converts work in terms of selecting a recruits role?

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Nevermind, setup has it.

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Based on the conversion process we can conclude we likely have 2+ Sheriffs.
Turning a Sheriff into a Framer for the sole purpose of framing no one is useless.
Can Framers interact with Lookouts and Detectives in any way?

Banshis
August 5th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Can Framers interact with Lookouts and Detectives in any way?
Investigator messages will come up with Citizen/Big Bad Wolf/Wolf/Jester. Lookouts will end up being shown that nobody visited the target. Detectives won't be affected. Sheriffs will see the person come up as wolf.

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Investigator messages will come up with Citizen/Big Bad Wolf/Wolf/Jester. Lookouts will end up being shown that nobody visited the target. Detectives won't be affected. Sheriffs will see the person come up as wolf.

So. Lookout is also possible instead of a second Sheriff. But I still find 2 Sheriffs possible.

Citrus
August 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Hello hello, I am in fact new, and I appreciate the very first vote of the day!

Cryptonic
August 5th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hello hello, I am in fact new, and I appreciate the very first vote of the day!

this guy killed the conversation

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM
I am the Big Bad Wolf

Titus
August 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM
We didn't have much to begin with.

Really Damus, you're the wolf. Then you won't mind

Damus_Graves

Night y'all!

Bunny
August 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM
I am the Big Bad Wolf

Why do yu always have to rp name claim when hosts specifically ask not to.. Whether yur joking or not, it's super annoying.

Sen
August 5th, 2013, 09:35 PM
*yawn*
Morning, everyone.

TheDarkestLight

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Why do yu always have to rp name claim when hosts specifically ask not to.. Whether yur joking or not, it's super annoying.

Technically the Big Bad Wolf is a role as well as an RP name. Plus it's unique to its alignment (at least on Day 1) - RP claim bans are meant to prevent scumhunting using mass RP claims and process of elimination, so a BBW claim - true or false - doesn't really go against the reason for the rule. Would you consider "I'm Villager" as RP claiming, even though it functionally is no different than saying "I'm neutral"?

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM

I think technically that is also the role. And the RP name claim thing is more for Town to not be able to auto-confirm itself super easy.
Anyway, last time Damus claimed scum in an S-FM (that i remember) he was. Pretty sure he said something about wanting to be like Claw with the gambits. Might have been someone else, but in any event..
Damus_Graves

Sen
August 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Would you consider "I'm Villager" as RP claiming, even though it functionally is no different than saying "I'm neutral"?

Am I spotting a not-so-soft claim in here?

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Just saying: You can't meta me. Also I have no clue what is going on. Should read setups more often :p

Citrus
August 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM
this guy killed the conversation

I assure you, that is the only killing you will find me doing

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Holy god there is only one mafia!

Just saying: You can't meta me. Also I have no clue what is going on. Should read setups more often :p

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Sen you are an intelligent young morsel. Intelligfy me .. . . . .. .. .... . . . . .

Slaol
August 5th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Holy god there is only one mafia!

Yea, I support my vote atm.

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Yea, I support my vote atm.

K.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Am I spotting a not-so-soft claim in here?

An interesting theory, Mr. Sen, however you might consider that most of the possible neutral roles stand to gain nothing by claiming a neutral alignment, soft or hard.

Sen
August 5th, 2013, 10:15 PM
An interesting theory, Mr. Sen, however you might consider that most of the possible neutral roles stand to gain nothing by claiming a neutral alignment, soft or hard.

As I understand the neutral rolecards, neutrals are immune to conversion, but not immune to attacks. Claiming neutral could be an attempt to avoid mafia attacks while budying with the mafia "hey, I'm a neutral, don't waste a conversion on me. Also, don't attack me".

Sen you are an intelligent young morsel. Intelligfy me .. . . . .. .. .... . . . . .
.-.. --- .-.. .-- ..- - ..--..

I assure you, that is the only killing you will find me doing
And talking about neutrals... another soft claim, since neutrals are the only ones who can't get converted and then sent for a kill.

CarolinaCrown
August 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM
And talking about neutrals... another soft claim, since neutrals are the only ones who can't get converted and then sent for a kill.

I think you might be reading into things... a bit much now.

Sen
August 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Perhaps. Guess I'll pour myself a drink and go lurk in a corner.

TheDarkestLight
August 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM
What's with the morse code?

Secret communication? O_o

Damus_Graves
August 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
maybe

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Here, enjoy my not-so-random vote.

Damus_Graves

8 hours to go and we have no useful data. Hoping something good will come out of it.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Here, enjoy my not-so-random vote.

For the sake of discussion: Care to explain the not-so-random part of that vote?

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 03:41 AM
For the sake of discussion: Care to explain the not-so-random part of that vote?

Nope;)

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Dagaen

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
sure why not

Damus_Graves

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 06:47 AM
It's sc2maf all over again!

Honestly i forgot this was a thing. Im really sorry.

What am I at right now? L-2?

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 06:49 AM
oh yeah i am look at that.

Here i'll explain myself in the next post

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Damus_Graves

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
So I looked at my role, revealed later, and saw that I had a bit of leeway with my actions in the day chat to enable me to pull some mindboggeling stuff. I enjoy giving people things to think through or solve and I wanted to test the community of players in this game here with a typical "Claiming Scum" Gambit. Since I can provide some proof of my role I figured that would be ok. After this I looked at the setup and saw only one mafia. I then knew that I should be ok from a lynch because typical response mafia will have here is to not be in the spotlight like I placed myself in. As you can easily see it would lead to a lynch.

Now, the reason I claimed scum was because of the above and the desire to reinforce the idea that meta alone is not enough to lynch someone, should i die early or get lynched unexpectedingly. I did not expect Slaol to afk FoS me over nothing and Titus and the band to jump in because it looked good. That was a mistake on their part.

So tl;dr I am a Detective and this is a bad lynch.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Damus_Graves

Wow.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Wow.

omg, like wow guyz.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
I don't see the point of keeping him at L-1 (that last second vote by Bunny was particularly unnecessary). Now that he claimed, he's pretty much forced to confirm himself tomorrow by giving some feedback.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 06:59 AM
The reason I singled you out particularly is because I have no idea when day ends and you put me at L-1 before I explained anything even though I said before you voted "Here I'll explain"

Thats a very scummy actions to take from my side of the computer.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:05 AM
The reason I singled you out particularly is because I have no idea when day ends and you put me at L-1 before I explained anything even though I said before you voted "Here I'll explain"

Thats a very scummy actions to take from my side of the computer.

I don't particularily find it a scummy thing to do. How do I know you would actually make a post to defend yourself, and whats the point of having you around if you dont even know what time day ends and what not. If I had hammered you before you made a defence post, I would find that scummier.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 07:09 AM
I don't see the point of keeping him at L-1 (that last second vote by Bunny was particularly unnecessary). Now that he claimed, he's pretty much forced to confirm himself tomorrow by giving some feedback.

Why is it unnecessary? It was fine to put him at L-1. She did it before he claimed, anyways.
It's not like the BBW would hammer, anyways.

Also, he can confirm himself AND be converted tonight, so that's no excuse begin putting all your trust in him.

Sen, y u so trusting? Sen, y u scum this game?

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:10 AM
I don't particularily find it a scummy thing to do. How do I know you would actually make a post to defend yourself, and whats the point of having you around if you dont even know what time day ends and what not. If I had hammered you before you made a defence post, I would find that scummier.

Thats a really bad defense. If I actually left after saying hey ill explain I would deserve a lynch. But you knew I was there and thus you should have waited for my defense before putting me at L-1.

Its more scummy because scum don't typically hammer anymore. They progress a lynch target. That being said Unvote

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Why is it unnecessary? It was fine to put him at L-1. She did it before he claimed, anyways.

Also, he can confirm himself AND be converted tonight, so that's no excuse begin putting all your trust in him.

Your right. If I hadn't had posted that IM EXPLAINING IN THE NEXT POST before she voted she would be fine but the fact is she did not wait to vote me at L-1. Thats scummy.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Thats a really bad defense. If I actually left after saying hey ill explain I would deserve a lynch. But you knew I was there and thus you should have waited for my defense before putting me at L-1.

Its more scummy because scum don't typically hammer anymore. They progress a lynch target. That being said Unvote

Scum still often hammer people, but good try. I don't have to wait for shit. It doesn't worry me to put you at L-1. I''m not hammeing, doesn't bother me. IF someone was to hammer you, take it up with them. Which they haven't. We'll wait and see your results tomorrow. Also, no, I could not confirm you were actually there.

Sen

You saw me play in the Castle Varen. You know I'm anything but trusting.

I'm not afraid of the BBW hammering. I doubt anyone is that dumb. I'm afraid of the unlikely possibility of an executioner having him as a target, or the more likely possibility of a jester.

I doubt he gets targeted by the BBW. The BBW wants the doctor, not a detective. And even then, by looking at the possible town roles, I'm quite confident that we have two investigative roles at the very least and Damus would be a dumb target for the BBW now that he's in the spotlight.

Cryptonic
lol Sen is the Neutral

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Your right. If I hadn't had posted that IM EXPLAINING IN THE NEXT POST before she voted she would be fine but the fact is she did not wait to vote me at L-1. Thats scummy.

Also, I have seen people consistently post that theyre going to post something and then just bugger off and not do it. So, I saw no need to wait.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Thats ridiculous to even think Bunny.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Thats ridiculous to even think Bunny.

in no way is it ridculous to think.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM
No its pretty out there. You should have had no problem waiting a few moments for me to post again before voting but you didn't. Please don't defend yourself with "You could have left for all I know" because 5 minutes you could have waited to see if I was gonna post again and then voted, which is more townish to do, rather than straight out voting, which is scummy to do.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 07:22 AM
I still find Titus' action suspicious, and Sen's actions to be that either benign or EVILLLL!
Anyways, It'd be best to go back to Titus imo.

Titus

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:23 AM
No its pretty out there. You should have had no problem waiting a few moments for me to post again before voting but you didn't. Please don't defend yourself with "You could have left for all I know" because 5 minutes you could have waited to see if I was gonna post again and then voted, which is more townish to do, rather than straight out voting, which is scummy to do.

I still dont find it scummy to do. In castle varen, the gf did that every single post, so I'm not going to trust and wait on people if I don't need to.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM
I still dont find it scummy to do. In castle varen, the gf did that every single post, so I'm not going to trust and wait on people if I don't need to.

I just want to be sure: You are reading my posts right?

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM
How can you even consider that I might be evil? You break my heart.

I'd rather put some pressure Dagen. I dislike it when people use the "I have a reason, but I'm not telling you" excuse to sheep a vote. Especially on d1 when it's impossible for him to have another source of information (ie; night feedback) that he can't openly discuss.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:27 AM

This is an extremely suspicious sentence.

Sen

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I just want to be sure: You are reading my posts right?

yes i see: "gimme a minute here to concoct some story"

Anyways, lets plz move on from this. You claimed your role, you wiill have feedback tomrrow. We will rediscuss the matter then.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM

I'd rather put some pressure Dagen. I dislike it when people use the "I have a reason, but I'm not telling you" excuse to sheep a vote. Especially on d1 when it's impossible for him to have another source of information (ie; night feedback) that he can't openly discuss.

There's several reasons. You only vote people that no one else is voting, but don't ask people to come assist your voting. It seems like you're trying to blend in with your voting, without causing anything bad to happen to the balance of the game. That makes me lean more towards you being an evil role. However, when you go on about Jester and Executioner, it's most likely to distance yourself from that position on the roles list. You don't seem to be as strong as I have seen you play, and it comes off a scum lost on what to do day 1, hoping not to draw attention to oneself.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
yes i see: "gimme a minute here to concoct some story"

Anyways, lets plz move on from this. You claimed your role, you wiill have feedback tomrrow. We will rediscuss the matter then.

K. That means "No"

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 07:31 AM
K. That means "No"

So you call her scum, and then say she doesn't read (which isn't something a lone scum would do...). Which is it?

Obviously you don't think of her as any real threat, you're just choked that you were put at L-1. You're alive, move on.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:33 AM
So you call her scum, and then say she doesn't read (which isn't something a lone scum would do...). Which is it?

Obviously you don't think of her as any real threat, you're just choked that you were put at L-1. You're alive, move on.

I called her timing scummy. I asked if she read my posts.
Her answers showed she didn't bother.

Im "choked" because apparently five minutes is too long to see if someone is there and drafting their defense post before voting them to hammering distance.

Makes total sense.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Well, I already said I'd rather put some pressure on Dagaen and gave my reasons for it. If it was for me, he'd be at L-2. I'm not the one keeping votes on Cryptonic after he claimed.

I don't see why you think I'm trying to stay away from the spotlight, given that I've been replying when noone directed questions at me. I could've simply kept my vote on TDL and lurk for the rest of the day.

Here I am. Calling out Dagaen's sheep vote and Bunny's less than ideal vote on Cryptonic two minutes after he said he would explain himself in a moment.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Derp. It seems I got Damus and Cryptonic mixed up in that reply. I blame your fancy, green color.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 07:46 AM
I still find Titus' action suspicious, and Sen's actions to be that either benign or EVILLLL!
Anyways, It'd be best to go back to Titus imo.

Titus

Really you vote me when you think Sen must be the neut or the evil?That makes no sense.

unvote

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Citrus, feel free to chime in. We don't bite much, well the BBW does.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 07:49 AM
I called her timing scummy. I asked if she read my posts.
Her answers showed she didn't bother.

Im "choked" because apparently five minutes is too long to see if someone is there and drafting their defense post before voting them to hammering distance.

Makes total sense.

How exactly did i show i don't read your posts, which I do. Move on buddy.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:51 AM
How exactly did i show i don't read your posts, which I do. Move on buddy.

l2r

Really you vote me when you think Sen must be the neut or the evil?That makes no sense.

unvote

It shows he thinks Sen is more like the benign than the evil.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 07:55 AM
The benign is the safest play to lynch if you don't know who the wolf is. It seems to me Crypt wants to lynch town.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 07:59 AM
The benign is the safest play to lynch if you don't know who the wolf is. It seems to me Crypt wants to lynch town.

But a town wouldn't act the way you acted. And, if you are town, the role you are is just going to make it easier for scum late game.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 07:59 AM

Thats not always true. This is really faulty logic that makes me more suspicious of you. This is redirection onto someone you are assuming to be benign which is slightly OOC.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
But a town wouldn't act the way you acted. And, if you are town, the role you are is just going to make it easier for scum late game.

How do you suppose my role? Nothing I have done has been a softclaim.

Cryptonic

@Damus_Graves, I don't see Sen as jester, so why wouldn't it be good to lynch the neutral? I am not sure Sen is but I am not understanding your point.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 08:16 AM
A Benign always sides with Mafia/Scum because town is always lynch happy on Benigns. There is no benefit from lynching a Benign this early. So suggesting to do so is rather illogical

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 08:17 AM
How do you suppose my role? Nothing I have done has been a softclaim.

Cryptonic

@Damus_Graves, I don't see Sen as jester, so why wouldn't it be good to lynch the neutral? I am not sure Sen is but I am not understanding your point.

OMGUS lolol

Anyways, you don't have to softclaim for people to be able to tell your role. If you're acting a certain way, it's possible for you to be only certain roles of each alignment.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 08:27 AM
OMGUS lolol

Anyways, you don't have to softclaim for people to be able to tell your role. If you're acting a certain way, it's possible for you to be only certain roles of each alignment.

Not really. No matter how experienced you are. Against popular belief, mafia isn't a buffet where each role follows a strict recipe and where you have to behave a particular way if your X role or do this thing if you're Y.

If anything, that only works as an excuse for scum to tunnel weak players, or the typical village idiot to get a couple of free mislynches. In the best case, this kind of claims are nothing but a "Look, I know my mafia. Listen to me; I'll lead you from now on".

Citrus
August 6th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Heh I'm here, just absorbing the conversation, as I don't think much will come of the first day, but I'm used to SC2 mafia.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Not really. No matter how experienced you are. Against popular belief, mafia isn't a buffet where each role follows a strict recipe and where you have to behave a particular way if your X role or do this thing if you're Y.

If anything, that only works as an excuse for scum to tunnel weak players, or the typical village idiot to get a couple of free mislynches. In the best case, this kind of claims are nothing but a "Look, I know my mafia. Listen to me; I'll lead you from now on".

Cryptonic knows his shit bro.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 08:39 AM

I'm not saying being X means you'll behave a certain way..... I'm saying behaving a certain way means your X. They're not interchangable, so don't even try to.

X can behave like A,B,C, so behaving like C will mean you're X, but being X doesn't mean you'll behave like C.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Titus trolling day one and attempting to negate my wifom then suddenly being pro-town after being called out on it?

Scum or Citizen, ezpz.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 08:45 AM
A Benign always sides with Mafia/Scum because town is always lynch happy on Benigns. There is no benefit from lynching a Benign this early. So suggesting to do so is rather illogical

I see it the oher way. We lynch them because they always side with scums. They then use the lynching as their excuse.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Titus trolling day one and attempting to negate my wifom then suddenly being pro-town after being called out on it?

Scum or Citizen, ezpz.

I could be a PR looking like a citizen to avoid being shot. This is bad assumption. Negate your wifom? I am not seeing wifom at all.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Poor Sen, he had legit reason to think I am scummy and you guys just decided to ignore him... I think his concern was really town-oriented. Oh well.

6 people are voted, 3 hours to go.

Citrus

I think Citrus he will be good target to squeeze. What do you think so far, dude? What is your role? Who do you think is Big Bad Wolf? Let's see some lemon juice flowing!

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 08:53 AM
I could be a PR looking like a citizen to avoid being shot. This is bad assumption. Negate your wifom? I am not seeing wifom at all.

But you just confirmed you're not a PR trying to get shot because you're saying it's possible you could be doing that. It's not a bad assumption at all, because I am probably correct about your role.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Also: I love how Titus engaged in another game discussion. I didn't like the trolling at the beginning, but the whole academic discussion reminds me of Citizen Titus.

I'll let you discuss^^

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 08:54 AM
@Dagaen

I cannot fathom why a Town would say what you just said. Please explain

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Poor Sen, he had legit reason to think I am scummy and you guys just decided to ignore him... I think his concern was really town-oriented. Oh well.

6 people are voted, 3 hours to go.

Citrus

I think Citrus he will be good target to squeeze. What do you think so far, dude? What is your role? Who do you think is Big Bad Wolf? Let's see some lemon juice flowing!

Here

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
@Cryptonic: I understand that. What I don't agree with is not looking deeper.

You're proposing: PLAYER's behaviour fits X role. PLAYER must be X.
What I say: PLAYER's behaviour fits X role. Why is PLAYER playing that role?

@Damus: I'm aware that he's good at this. I'm not questioning his skill; I'm arguing against trying to reduce everything to that argument.

Anyway. Enough meta.

TDL posted a single time during the whole day, and it was a check-in reply. Just saying.

Poor Sen, he had legit reason to think I am scummy
And I still have it. Buddying with me or deflection attention onto the new guy isn't an answer.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Ignoring Sen's request was my try to gather some reactions because at that point we were in complete wasteland. At least now I can put Sen on Townie side. Well, at least until tomorrow.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
And yes, I am curious why nobody else pointed that out.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Ignoring Sen's request was my try to gather some reactions because at that point we were in complete wasteland. At least now I can put Sen on Townie side. Well, at least until tomorrow.

This inplies you are not on Town's side.

Dagaen

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Because we don't want gather reactions from people? Please explain this vote.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 09:11 AM
@Cryptonic: I understand that. What I don't agree with is not looking deeper.

You're proposing: PLAYER's behaviour fits X role. PLAYER must be X.
What I say: PLAYER's behaviour fits X role. Why is PLAYER playing that role?

@Damus: I'm aware that he's good at this. I'm not questioning his skill; I'm arguing against trying to reduce everything to that argument.

Anyway. Enough meta.

TDL posted a single time during the whole day, and it was a check-in reply. Just saying.

And I still have it. Buddying with me or deflection attention onto the new guy isn't an answer.

No, not at all what I'm saying.
I'm saying that X's behavior means they're X if Mafia, Y if Neutral, or Z if Town.

Your problem is that you're looking TOO deep for the player in question. If it was someone like CmG trolling day 1, I would be wondering what he was trying to make me think when I read his posts, and counter it that way. However, Titus is not that type of player who posts everything in order to make people think certain things.

There are several late-game reasons I'm OK with a d1 Titus as possible Citizen lynch.
Citizens in this setup are incredibly anti-town, and there is a chance she's not even a Citizen. If you don't see that, you should read back over the setup.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Citrus, I can see you lurking. Write something cool.

Citrus
August 6th, 2013, 09:20 AM
-vote Dagaen

I'll be honest, I was checking more often last night and didn't realize more activity would occur closer to the end of the day/cycle. But I'm watching don't worry, though I don't have anything in particular to add as of yet :p. That being said I have no qualms with matching your vote.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I'm aware of that and have been weighting the benefits of preventing the BBW from getting a succesor n1, against lynching a likely vanilla.

Lynching a citizen to prevent the BBW from getting an easy Wolf would result in a 5, 2, 1, 1 scenario for tomorrow, unless the BBW fails tonight. Then a d2 mislynch plus n2's kill would result in Town no longer having majority, unless the benign and all of the remaining townies vote the same d3.

Lynching a likely cit at this point would be a pretty bad gambit in my opinion.
What makes you think that it would be good for the endgame?

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:28 AM
-vote Dagaen

I'll be honest, I was checking more often last night and didn't realize more activity would occur closer to the end of the day/cycle. But I'm watching don't worry, though I don't have anything in particular to add as of yet :p. That being said I have no qualms with matching your vote.

1. We vote using [ vote] tags. Like this [*vote]Banshis[*/vote], but without stars.

2. You should write why do you want to vote me. If you have read this thread you should knowthat voting without reason is always suspicious.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Actually, screw what I said. A mislynch at this point plus a townie being converted tonight would leave us at MyLo for tomorrow, unless the benign sides with Town. LyLo if you imply a succesful n2 kill.

Lynching someone because you think they're citizen is a terrible idea.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Also: it's not about watching, it's about writing. So please, share your thoughts.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Actually, screw what I said. A mislynch at this point plus a townie being converted tonight would leave us at MyLo for tomorrow, unless the benign sides with Town. LyLo if you imply a succesful n2 kill.

Lynching someone because you think they're citizen is a terrible idea.

I agree. The neut is more anti town than a citizen. Crypt is spindoctoring. Join me on crypt.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 09:45 AM
I agree. The neut is more anti town than a citizen. Crypt is spindoctoring. Join me on crypt.

LOL yea you & sen are obviously not understanding what's happening right now lol

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 09:49 AM
LOL yea you & sen are obviously not understanding what's happening right now lol

Well, explain it?

As I said, I don't like it when people reply with "I have my reasons, but you don't understand/I'm not telling you" bullshit. If you have a valid reason to believe someone should be lynched, then go open about it. That's what the chat is for. Otherway you're just misleading the town.

Cryptonic

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Well, explain it?

As I said, I don't like it when people reply with "I have my reasons, but you don't understand/I'm not telling you" bullshit. If you have a valid reason to believe someone should be lynched, then go open about it. That's what the chat is for. Otherway you're just misleading the town.

Cryptonic

Yea, Sen, try to think of why I would act this way instead of saying I'm something bad because I am behaving this way herpaderpa

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 09:58 AM
I already claimed that i'm a super important town power role and you guys are trying to lynch me because I said that a Citizen, that turns into Wolf, that turns into the BBW who converts again is too OP when a TPR can always confirm that it didn't become scum.

If a Citizen is bit, and we correctly find out who the scum is tomorrow, the game is exceptionally harder than it should be.

Getting rid of Citizens early isn't a bad thing, because it lowers the # of people that could've been converted and the PRs allow us to confirm their role still. Also, Titus isn't a confirmed Citizen, so you thinking that you should lynch me because I want as many town-controlled kills as possible is schad.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:00 AM
But you just confirmed you're not a PR trying to get shot because you're saying it's possible you could be doing that. It's not a bad assumption at all, because I am probably correct about your role.

If I am a PR, I benefit by having you think I am a cit because mafia won't kill me. If I am a citizen, town benefits because I could take a nightkill. Either way, I don't want to confirm or deny PR status.

@Crypt I think your early PR claim was a method of avoiding getting lynched. You are now using that as a defense. I don't believe you.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Yea, Sen, try to think of why I would act this way instead of saying I'm something bad because I am behaving this way herpaderpa
I thought my problem was that I was looking TOO deep into the players, so I'm just following your "scum because scummy. ezpz" advice. (:

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM
7v1v1v1
w/ lynch (if incorrect)
5v2v1v1 (still have majority)
MYLO

result: 2 town controlled kills and 1 scum controlled kill.

7v1v1v1
6v2v1v1
lynch (w/ misslynch)
4v2v1v1

result: 1 town controlled kill and 2 scum controlled kills.

How is doing it your way, Sen, better?

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
If I am a PR, I benefit by having you think I am a cit because mafia won't kill me. If I am a citizen, town benefits because I could take a nightkill. Either way, I don't want to confirm or deny PR status.

@Crypt I think your early PR claim was a method of avoiding getting lynched. You are now using that as a defense. I don't believe you.

duh, no my early PR claim was a method of not being targeted by scum tonight. No one will take a chance on recruiting me tonight as long as the Doctor is considering me. Good job not thinking things through APU

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Hint: don't argue setups with Cryptonic.

Can we move topic of discussion to the fact that Dagaen just shirked the suspicion and disappeared in what I see to be a scummy manner?

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I thought my problem was that I was looking TOO deep into the players, so I'm just following your "scum because scummy. ezpz" advice. (:

But now you're relating me to Titus and that's another mistake.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:05 AM

Can we move topic of discussion to the fact that Dagaen just shirked the suspicion and disappeared in what I see to be a scummy manner?

Explain please.

@Crypt, I don't think anyone is linking us.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 10:06 AM

I'm still here and you avoided my question really easily. I asked you to explain why do you exactly voting me.

I'd like to hear more from Citrus.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 10:06 AM
I placed a fairly weak FoS on Dagaen for speaking in a manner that was not in Town PoV and he basically just said "Makes no sense" and disappeared.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Explain please.

@Crypt, I don't think anyone is linking us.

I said relating, not linking. Sen thinks that he should take everything that I say at face value, like I told him to do with you.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I placed a fairly weak FoS on Dagaen for speaking in a manner that was not in Town PoV and he basically just said "Makes no sense" and disappeared.

Is he ignoring me or am I invisible to him? Because I'm fairly certain I didn't disappear.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I'm still here and you avoided my question really easily. I asked you to explain why do you exactly voting me.

I'd like to hear more from Citrus.

Oh shoots didn't even see that.

Um I explained the vote I believe

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 10:12 AM
@Cryptonic: You're comparing a d2 scenario against a d3 scenario. If you put both on d3, we're talking about LyLo vs town-is-screwed-beyond-hope. That's how it looks from my side.

Anyway. If you're so eager to lynch someone, I'd rather go with Dagaen. He's been here all the time, trying to focus attention on the new guy and avoiding questions with a "I wanted you to react" answer.
Whether lynching today or not is best for us, lynching someone who you think is a citizen is way worse than lynching someone who might be the BBW.

Also. If you (as in all fo you) want to pressure Dagaen, then place an effing vote on him. I had my vote on him for hours and everybody ignored it. Now you think he's scummy but don't vote him.

Here, let me show you:
Dagaen

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:18 AM
duh, no my early PR claim was a method of not being targeted by scum tonight. No one will take a chance on recruiting me tonight as long as the Doctor is considering me. Good job not thinking things through APU

If you really are a powerrole, having suspicion D1 is great as you are less likely to be converted due to the suspicion.

I still really don't get the thing on D.

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 10:18 AM
This inplies you are not on Town's side.

Dagaen

I don't see any explanation here, perhaps I've missed it? I wanted you to show me EXACTLY what did you mean in that post.

Also, nobody sees any reason in pressuring Citrus? I'm disappointed. Well, now he's gone so it doesn't matter anymore.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:20 AM
@Cryptonic: You're comparing a d2 scenario against a d3 scenario. If you put both on d3, we're talking about LyLo vs town-is-screwed-beyond-hope. That's how it looks from my side.

Anyway. If you're so eager to lynch someone, I'd rather go with Dagaen. He's been here all the time, trying to focus attention on the new guy and avoiding questions with a "I wanted you to react" answer.
Whether lynching today or not is best for us, lynching someone who you think is a citizen is way worse than lynching someone who might be the BBW.

Also. If you (as in all fo you) want to pressure Dagaen, then place an effing vote on him. I had my vote on him for hours and everybody ignored it. Now you think he's scummy but don't vote him.

Here, let me show you:
Dagaen

I think Titus is non-town, but would be Citizen if she was town. I wouldn't be lynching someone if I thought they were Citizen over scum. I'm just saying that if she does flip cit, it's no loss and actually a tiny bit beneficial....

Anyways, it wasn't a d2 scenario vs a d3 scenario.

My scenario:
d1 lynch (if wrong)
5v2v1v1
d2 lynch (if wrong)
4v2v1v1
d3 lose (2 town kills 1 scum kill)

Your scenario:
d1 7v1v1v1
d2 lynch (if wrong)
4v2v2v2
d3 lose (2 scum kills 1 town kill)

The odds are better for us winning if we lynch every day, instead.
Also, if a Citizen gets converted we are BONED.
Because if we lynch the Wolf, the BBW converts again and wins. If we lynch the BBW, the Wolf replaces the BBW and converts again and wins. It'd be way better for us to have a non-Doctor PR converted tonight.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I think Titus is non-town, but would be Citizen if she was town. I wouldn't be lynching someone if I thought they were Citizen over scum. I'm just saying that if she does flip cit, it's no loss and actually a tiny bit beneficial....

Anyways, it wasn't a d2 scenario vs a d3 scenario.

My scenario:
d1 lynch (if wrong)
5v2v1v1
d2 lynch (if wrong)
4v2v1v1
d3 lose (2 town kills 1 scum kill)

Your scenario:
d1 7v1v1v1
d2 lynch (if wrong)
4v2v2v2
d3 lose (2 scum kills 1 town kill)

The odds are better for us winning if we lynch every day, instead.
Also, if a Citizen gets converted we are BONED.
Because if we lynch the Wolf, the BBW converts again and wins. If we lynch the BBW, the Wolf replaces the BBW and converts again and wins. It'd be way better for us to have a non-Doctor PR converted tonight.

Under your rationale, the mafia has about half the roles which are cakewalk victories and the doctor does shit.

Yeah you picked me over a neut while saying I am likely town.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Under your rationale, the mafia has about half the roles which are cakewalk victories and the doctor does shit.

Yeah you picked me over a neut while saying I am likely town.

omg please read.
I didn't say you're likely town, I just said if you are town you're Citizen. That's all.
And wtf are you talking about Mafia has half the roles?
If a non-Doctor PR is converted and we lynch the BBW, we have a chance. If the BBW gets a Wolf, we basically lost. That's why losing a Citizen or a Doctor tonight is worse than losing a PR. Plus, a PR can't prove themselves after being converted so it helps us there, too....

Dagaen
August 6th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Ok, we have 1,5 h so let's do this.

Titus

Why her? Because Sen was consistent and seems Town-oriented, Damus looks weird but claimed PR and I trust Cryptonic over Titus. Others are just lurking.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Ok, we have 1,5 h so let's do this.

Titus

Why her? Because Sen was consistent and seems Town-oriented, Damus looks weird but claimed PR and I trust Cryptonic over Titus. Others are just lurking.

Sen says stuff to try to communicate with scum, he's most likely not town lol.

Here, I'll post why I think Titus is a good lynch for today.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I think I know what Crypt is. We'll see tomorrow if he executes his plan or not.

I did read. I wasn't referring to that one post. Your theme has been lynch the citizen, not highlighting anything scummy.

About half the town are citizens, so there are about half the roles which would result in mafia winning under your theory. Your heory also supposes crappy doctor.

CarolinaCrown
August 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
GOOD

EVENING

wow there's a lot of shit goin' on. Let me go through it all.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Titus starts off day 1 by trolling, something an important TPR would do unless it was a gambit. But admit it, it's not worth doing a gambit like this as a TPR in such a small game. So, Titus is Citizen or Scum.

Now, let's look at the conversion mechanics.
Citizens and Doctors become Wolf on conversion, which replaces the BBW if he dies. This is extremely dangerous because conversions far outweigh kills ( +1 scum, -1 town vs -1 town). So, if a Wolf is converted, we lose regardless of who we kill.

So, getting rid of a player that is either scum or Citizen benefits town by preventing a Wolf come into play. (that's if she IS Citizen and not scum)

Secondly, getting rid of a player day 1 allows for better organization of night actions. ie. Doctors has less choices to heal, Escorts have less choices to block, and it increases the likelihood of scum targeting the Neutral for conversion.

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM
d1 ML:
n0: 7, 1, 1, 1.
d1 ML: 6, 1, 1, 1.
n1: 5, 2, 1, 1.
d2 ML: 4, 2, 1, 1.
n3: 3, 2, 1, 1.
d3: No way for town to win.

No lynch d1:
n1: 6, 2, 1, 1.
d2 ML: 5, 2, 1, 1.
n3: 4, 2, 1, 1.
d3: Town has a chance if the benign votes scum.

And yes, I had already mentioned how allowing the BBW to get a wolf n1 would suck. We would have to rely on a flawless doctor/escort in order to succeed.

You're trying too hard to make it look like we need to mislynch today (and Dagaen gladly joined the train, as expected), when it's clear that it's against town interests.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Also, I'm going to guess that there are more PRs than Citizens in this setup. We're probably looking at 4 PRs (2 investigative, 2 protective) and 3 Citizens.

For Neutral, I'd go with a simple Jester.

@ Sen, you're being so utterly biased, you cannot be town.

How come in my scenario at the end with 3v2v1v1, Benign can't side with town? But, in your scenario of 4v2v1v1, Benign CAN side with town? Do you not see how you contradict yourself.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:38 AM
d1 ML:
d1 ML: 6, 1, 1, 1.
n1: 5, 2, 1, 1.
d2 ML: 4, 2, 1, 1.
n3: 3, 2, 1, 1.

No lynch d1:
n1: 6, 2, 1, 1.
d2 ML: 5, 2, 1, 1.
n3: 4, 2, 1, 1.

is what you should've posted.....
but good job once again saying that 1 town controlled kill is better than 2!

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Crypt, you claimed PR, care to say which one or are you going to go the route of easiest lynch Titus?

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 10:40 AM
crypts points make sense, i see no issue with this currently.

Titus

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Crypt, you claimed PR, care to say which one or are you going to go the route of easiest lynch Titus?

I'll take a page from your playbook.

OMG LOOK AT THIS OBVIOUS ROLE FISHING

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM
@ Sen, you're being so utterly biased, you cannot be town.

How come in my scenario at the end with 3v2v1v1, Benign can't side with town? But, in your scenario of 4v2v1v1, Benign CAN side with town? Do you not see how you contradict yourself.

Ah. Fuck me. I don't know why I was thinking of a sc2mafia scenario where there's a second voting where the one about to be lynched can't place a vote, and that would make it a 3v3 for your scenario, even if the benign sided with town.

I feel stupid now. You're right.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'll take a page from your playbook.

OMG LOOK AT THIS OBVIOUS ROLE FISHING

No. That's not a page from my playbook. Seeking PRs is rolefishing. Putting the exeutioner's feet to the fire where he can get cced is not. Your claim is vague and false.

CarolinaCrown
August 6th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Cryptonic

Killing off a town when you think they're a town is scummy. You can rationalize it all you want but I think it's a poor gambit. Speaking as a victim of a situation very much like this (with a cult-like mafia and people lynching me even though they thought I was town), I have to say in the end it will likely do more harm than good.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Sen

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM
No. That's not a page from my playbook. Seeking PRs is rolefishing. Putting the exeutioner's feet to the fire where he can get cced is not. Your claim is vague and false.

lol now I have to be Executioner. If you were Citizen, you'd realize how you being alive is a negative for town and accept your fate. The fact that you OMGUS me, then claim I must be Exec to be lynching you really speaks volumes at how badly you want to live until the end of this game.

So, what's your role?

Also, Carolina.... I specifically said many times that Titus is not behaving in the manner a Town member would unless they were Citizen. And then the reactions to my pressure points towards her not being Citizen. However, If I AM wrong about Titus being scum, then losing a Citizen can still help us.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Crypt, your play is obvious executioner. Your opening vote on me, instead of Sen when you claimed he was scum or neut tipped me off. You want to be a vague PR so you can see what is left and not get cced. Ypu'll have a fake lead on me tomorrow.

Lynching a cit does nothing for us under your theory. He goal is to protect the doctor and lynch the scums.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 11:00 AM
brb lunch, i'll explain why titus is wrong later lol

Banshis
August 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
1 hour left in the day.

Titus
August 6th, 2013, 11:05 AM
brb lunch, i'll explain why titus is wrong later lol

Crypt knows I am right so he leaves and wow lunch took too long. That or he is buying time for his spin.

Bunny
August 6th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Crypt knows I am right so he leaves and wow lunch took too long. That or he is buying time for his spin.

lol exactly 1/2 an hour.. ooh so long. we have the same lunch plz stahp. crypt isnt a shitty player, he woudlnt be that bad at executioner.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Lol you don't intimidate me, Titus. You're really playing anti-town if you're a Citizen, and you're not a PR, so what's your role? BBW? Witch? What?

What did you mean "Lynching a Cit does nothing for us"? Because it does, I explained in detail what lynching a Citizen claim d1 would do for us, and it's all good. But, I know you're not a Citizen. A Citizen wouldn't be fighting this so hard and trying to discredit me and lynch me instead lol.

Citrus
August 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Dagaen

I had some errands to run, but I'm back in time for the end of the day. And fixing my vote tag (thanks for the pointer haha). I'm voting you because of your targeting me. As I'm new, I think it'd be easiest to convince a lynch on me, if you wanted to mislynch. Assuming I'm a town, that means you're trying to get a townie lynched, ergo I don't want you to live further as I am town.

Damus_Graves
August 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Dagaen

I had some errands to run, but I'm back in time for the end of the day. And fixing my vote tag (thanks for the pointer haha). I'm voting you because of your targeting me. As I'm new, I think it'd be easiest to convince a lynch on me, if you wanted to mislynch. Assuming I'm a town, that means you're trying to get a townie lynched, ergo I don't want you to live further as I am town.

Why the fuck are all you peoples speaking in PoVs that are not town!!!!!!!!!

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Why the fuck are all you peoples speaking in PoVs that are not town!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I was thinking something like this, too. D:

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 11:51 AM
1: You aren't part of the group.

2: You want to make it look like you aren't part of the group.

3: You dislike one or multiple characteristics of the group and try to distance from it. (ie; "highschool students are assholes" - when you're a hs student yourself).

4: You're insane and don't even know who you are.

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
1: You aren't part of the group.

2: You want to make it look like you aren't part of the group.

3: You dislike one or multiple characteristics of the group and try to distance from it. (ie; "highschool students are assholes" - when you're a hs student yourself).

4: You're insane and don't even know who you are.

ME?!?!?!?
I don't think a scum would draw this much attention to himself as I have. On the other hand, scum WOULD try to pass the pressure onto someone else, such as voting ones accuser or claiming their Executioner lol

Cryptonic
August 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
they're executioner* pardon my tits

CarolinaCrown
August 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM
they're executioner* pardon my tits

pardoned

Sen
August 6th, 2013, 11:59 AM
ME?!?!?!?
I don't think a scum would draw this much attention to himself as I have. On the other hand, scum WOULD try to pass the pressure onto someone else, such as voting ones accuser or claiming their Executioner lol

No. I was addressing the whole "not talking from Town's PoV" thing. >_>

Anyway. Day is over.
See you around, people.

Banshis
August 6th, 2013, 12:00 PM
The town was nervous knowing that The Big Bad Wolf was still out there. They couldn't decide who was the right person to lynch so they decided to wait a night.

Will update with more specifics. Night ends in 24 hours. Night actions in 1 hour before day ends.

Banshis
August 7th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Nobody died last night! when i get back home i will put up the time.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=august+8th%2C+2%3A00pm+8

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
whoot first. nothing happened to me last night.

Sen

Damus_Graves
August 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Hi

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Hi

welll! what are your big exciting detective results?

Titus
August 7th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Cryptonic

I am still waiting for a better defense Crypt.

@Damus - I want to know too.

TheDarkestLight
August 7th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Aight I'm here today. Nothing happened to me.

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Nothing happened to me either.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Morning.

TheDarkestLight
He managed to go during the entire d1 with nothing but a check-in post.

// Leaving in some 10-20 minutes. It's my mother's birthday. Will be back in a few hours.

TheDarkestLight
August 7th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Morning.

TheDarkestLight

// Leaving in some 10-20 minutes. It's my mother's birthday. Will be back in a few hours.

Yes, I did find it quite interesting how I was barely on anyone's tongue. So tell me, what do you need to know?
On D1 I was in Austin and was mostly unable to post.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Morning.

TheDarkestLight

Sen, who did you visit last night?

CarolinaCrown
August 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Yes, I did find it quite interesting how I was barely on anyone's tongue. So tell me, what do you need to know?
On D1 I was in Austin and was mostly unable to post.

Austin must be a very lucky lady

TheDarkestLight
August 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Austin must be a very lucky lady

Austin Texas. The city.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM
So tell me, what do you need to know?
Your d1's reads/ lw's highlights for starters.

Sen, who did you visit last night?
What makes you think I can visit people?

// Heading out. Will be back in a few. Shouldn't take long.

Damus_Graves
August 7th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Result = Slaol has a night action

CarolinaCrown
August 7th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Austin Texas. The city.

I got that, jeez, my terrible humor is lost here.

Titus
August 7th, 2013, 12:38 PM

So we have Slaol, Damus and maybe Crypt with night actions. Hmm. I don't think Slaol should claim but if y'all think he should I would rather have Crypt go first. He claims vague PR, I want more from him first on that to stop him from using a PR claim to avoid getting lynched.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 12:42 PM

So we have Slaol, Damus and maybe Crypt with night actions. Hmm. I don't think Slaol should claim but if y'all think he should I would rather have Crypt go first. He claims vague PR, I want more from him first on that to stop him from using a PR claim to avoid getting lynched.

was slaol who you converted last night? bet he'd love that.

Titus
August 7th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Nice discredit here. This assumes I am scum with no evidence.

Slaol
August 7th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Result = Slaol has a night action

>.>

She might do that for the lulz, but it would be effective recruit-roulette since I'd replace out the second it happened.

At work. Will either post in around 2 hours, or sparatically until then.

Slaol
August 7th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Nice discredit here. This assumes I am scum with no evidence.

I mean, you are pretty clearly scum.

Titus

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Your d1's reads/ lw's highlights for starters.

What makes you think I can visit people?

// Heading out. Will be back in a few. Shouldn't take long.

So you're claiming cit?

CarolinaCrown
August 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Someone attempted to roleblock me last night, by the way. There is an escort in this game.

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Someone attempted to roleblock me last night, by the way. There is an escort in this game.

Interesting choice of words.

CarolinaCrown
August 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Interesting choice of words.

I assure you, I choose each of my words carefully and deliberately. So tell me Dagon, why do you think I chose those words in particular?

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 03:38 PM
I'm assuming you are preparing yourself to claim Citizen.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 03:43 PM
So you're claiming cit?
I'm claiming nothing. I want to know what makes you think that I visited someone.

Also. TDL is lurking again and never gave his d1 reads. Needs more votes.

CarolinaCrown
August 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I'm assuming you are preparing yourself to claim Citizen.

Don't assume. There are always a number of viable hypotheses; don't just go with the first one, even if it seems like the most likely/most obvious.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I'm claiming nothing. I want to know what makes you think that I visited someone.

dur im trying to find out if you have one or not. so tell me, who did you visit last night! i agree tdl does lurk a lot, he does this in most games tho... host, you should consider modkilling him soon, you did ask for a 3 contributive post minimum!

Banshis
August 7th, 2013, 03:51 PM
host, you should consider modkilling him soon, you did ask for a 3 contributive post minimum!
If he doesn't contribute today then he will be replaced for inactivity.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 03:55 PM
I assure you, I choose each of my words carefully and deliberately. So tell me Dagon, why do you think I chose those words in particular?

Yes, choosing word deliberately to make town think a certain way is most definitely a sign of SCUM!

anyways, I want to hear more from Sen & Slaol. role, who they visited, ect ect. We seemingly have information on both of those players, so we might as well get information out there.

By the way, I AM TEH STOODENT! It should be obvious to you guys why I would claim PR d1

My Mentor is the Escort, and can confirm that s/he blocked Carolina last night (so wasn't witched). via host clarification, we learned that I could've had my alignment changed from Town last night if I was witched onto scum, but I wasn't touched last night. When I found this out, I was pretty choked that I claimed PR lol. Also, if my Mentor was converted last night, I would've become scum as well. This situation didn't happen either (as will be proven from another pro-town roleblock tonight). I tried to convince the Escort to roleblock Titus, but s/he laid out some decent reads on people that convinced my Carolina was the better choice.

Nobody attempted to give me rabies last night.

I will not out my Mentor, but s/he is more than welcome to out hirself if needed/desired.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM
dur im trying to find out if you have one or not. so tell me, who did you visit last night! i agree tdl does lurk a lot, he does this in most games tho... host, you should consider modkilling him soon, you did ask for a 3 contributive post minimum!

I don't find a good reason for confirming or denying that I can visit people at night. If I get night feedback that I deem important, I'll make it public. If I haven't posted something regarding that, it's because nothing relevant happened to me last night.

On TDL. Can we assume he hasn't been replaced because he's been active, just not in the daychat?

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM

wtf why don't you claim a role and then she'll claim a role and then we'll all be happy and carefree.
Also, don't change the subject away from yourself!
Sen

I want Damus to say who Slaol visited, it makes the most sense if he's going to reveal that he's a PR anyways.....

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 03:58 PM
wtf why don't you claim a role and then she'll claim a role and then we'll all be happy and carefree.
Also, don't change the subject away from yourself!

Because massclaiming is boring and, as I said; I don't find a good reason to do it at this point.
Also, I'm not changing the subject. I've been on TDL since my first post of the day.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 03:59 PM
I don't find a good reason for confirming or denying that I can visit people at night. If I get night feedback that I deem important, I'll make it public. If I haven't posted something regarding that, it's because nothing relevant happened to me last night.

On TDL. Can we assume he hasn't been replaced because he's been active, just not in the daychat?

Visiting someone at night and getting feedback aren't the same thing at all. My vote stands. Give more info.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Because massclaiming is boring and, as I said; I don't find a good reason to do it at this point.
Also, I'm not changing the subject. I've been on TDL since my first post of the day.

You're not the mass. You're one person.
CLAIM MY MAN, CLAIM!

btw TDL is most likely a Citizen. His scum play is better than this.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:00 PM
I don't often see Bunny pressure people, so dis must be good.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Meh. Bunch of partypoopers.

I don't know who I visited.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:03 PM

So you're claiming to have been witched? x.x

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
So you're claiming to have been witched? x.x

Yes. We have a pretty dumb witch.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Yes. We have a pretty dumb witch.

That still doesn't mean you're not BBW.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM
SLAOL WHO DID YOU VISIT

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM
That still doesn't mean you're not BBW.
That's correct. Do you think I'm the BBW?

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM
That's correct. Do you think I'm the BBW?

IS POSSIBLE.
I just don't understand why YOU would be witched after we have me claiming PR and Damus claiming Detective lol.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:08 PM
IS POSSIBLE.
I just don't understand why YOU would be witched after we have me claiming PR and Damus claiming Detective lol.

That's why I said that we have a dumb witch: Some of you said I was scummy/neutral d1. Damus claimed detective. I was like the worst possible target for a witch.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:10 PM
That's why I said that we have a dumb witch: Some of you said I was scummy/neutral d1. Damus claimed detective. I was like the worst possible target for a witch.

why would the witch witch the scum onto someone? Why would Witch witch the Benign Neutral? I don't get it D:

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 04:11 PM

And who was he suppose to chat with? Himself? Bad argument.

This implies you visited someone to begin with. Who?

Does witched Citizen can be forced to visit people? Or witching is wasted on him?

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:12 PM
why would the witch witch the scum onto someone? Why would Witch witch the Benign Neutral? I don't get it D:
Ask him/her when (s)he dies. I'm as clueless as you.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:14 PM
And who was he suppose to chat with? Himself? Bad argument.
I meant activity as in submitting a night action. Not nightchat.

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 04:15 PM

Submitting one action after whole day of silence isn't really sign of great activity.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 04:16 PM

who did you visit last night?

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Submitting one action after whole day of silence isn't really sign of great activity.

From what I've seen. Mods tend to replace inactive players with night actions, since going a night without submitting it could break the game. That's why I'm thinking that TDL has a night action. Same for the new guy, who hasn't even posted today.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:19 PM
From what I've seen. Mods tend to replace inactive players with night actions, since going a night without submitting it could break the game. That's why I'm thinking that TDL has a night action. Same for the new guy, who hasn't even posted today.

or, y'know, he doesn't have a night action so no need to replace him. :P

Slaol
August 7th, 2013, 04:21 PM
SLAOL WHO DID YOU VISIT

Here early.

I'd prefer to wait for Damus to claim who I visited, but my day 1 posts should make my role and actions clear.

Bunny
oh and sen, by visit i meant to say, who did you mean to visit?

Sen
@Bunny: Read the posts above.

@Cryptonic, Dagaen: It's possible. Still, I've never liked lurkers. I'm ok when scum wins after a good game, not when they win because people just let them lurk every single day and never questioned them just because they weren't online.

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM
oh and sen, by visit i meant to say, who did you mean to visit?

Derp. Replied before reading that.
I already said that I won't play along and confirm or deny that I'm able to visit people. Please stop. In the case where I can visit people and I get some useful feedback, I'll let you know.

Banshis
August 7th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Since there is a lot of controversy over replacements here is how I am doing them. If you lurk a whole day without an reasoning behind it you will be replaced. Citrus is new so I am giving him another day. TDL also had reasoning, but I'm not going to say it. He can choose to say it if he wants. If he doesn't contribute today though he will be replaced. Due to the amount of reserves I'm only going to replacements unless someone hardcore breaks the rules.

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Derp. Replied before reading that.
I already said that I won't play along and confirm or deny that I'm able to visit people. Please stop. In the case where I can visit people and I get some useful feedback, I'll let you know.

You imply that you have a night action. if you had a town night action you would likely have feed back, unless doc or the escort crypt is talking about. However, your refusal to say who you visited makes me feel very strongly that you are witch or BBW.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:28 PM
plot twist

damus was BBW who converted Slaol who is now covering for him.
sen is witch who is fake claiming witch

OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE

Slaol
August 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM
plot twist

damus was BBW who converted Slaol who is now covering for him.
sen is witch who is fake claiming witch

OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE

Lol.
And Cryptonic Student'd onto Sen!!!

Sen
August 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM
You imply that you have a night action. if you had a town night action you would likely have feed back, unless doc or the escort crypt is talking about. However, your refusal to say who you visited makes me feel very strongly that you are witch or BBW.

I never implied that. I only got the following message: "You were Witched!"
Nothing about actually visiting someone.

Cryptonic
August 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Lol.
And Cryptonic Student'd onto Sen!!!

*notes that Slaol doesn't deny it*

Dagaen
August 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Sen earned my vote right now.

Sen

Bunny
August 7th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I never implied that. I only got the following message: "You were Witched!"
Nothing about actually visiting someone.

lies! you said you dont know who you visited, implying you had meant to visit someone.

Slaol
August 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
*notes that Slaol doesn't deny it*

*neither does Cryptonic*

Banshis
August 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Does witched Citizen can be forced to visit people? Or witching is wasted on him?

Witch will force a citizen to move.