PDA

View Full Version : Consigliere Question

Voss
August 2nd, 2013, 01:49 AM
Would there ever be a time as consigliere to not reveal your results to your mafia team?

(situation excludes spy).

/discuss!

Squidypie
August 2nd, 2013, 02:27 AM
Can't think of one that doesn't involve sabotage or lack of trust. Knowledge is power.

Voss
August 2nd, 2013, 02:30 AM
Its not like mafia can get culted. Theres no reason not to trust your fellow mafia members.

powerofdeath
August 2nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
If you give infos to your team, and a mayor revealed.
Someone from mafia could PM the mayor he is invest with exact same leads as you.
Mayor get suspicous and lynch both

ika
August 2nd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Would there ever be a time as consigliere to not reveal your results to your mafia team?

/discuss!

your a cheater/skyper is only real reason.

a valid one: probally none

Voss
August 4th, 2013, 05:35 AM
then consig's results should be revealed to the entire mafia team the next night.

Gingerape
August 4th, 2013, 05:50 AM
SPY

Mateo
August 4th, 2013, 09:15 AM
SPY

/discuss!

yea...

Midnight165
August 6th, 2013, 11:34 PM
actually.. i have a somewhat valid reason, if you know your gf isnt that smart about the kills he makes, and you know for a fact hes being a troll and doesnt want to listen to you.. ive actually had a troll gf(not really a gamethrower) but just a gf that wouldnt listen to my advice set himself up for failure.. i wonder if it would be gamethrowing if i told my gf to attack a target(knowing that target is a veteran) but telling my gf hes a doctor if its gamethrowing.

ive had a troll gf make me attack a confirmed veteran before(while i was mafioso).

Voss
August 7th, 2013, 12:11 AM
actually.. i have a somewhat valid reason, if you know your gf isnt that smart about the kills he makes, and you know for a fact hes being a troll and doesnt want to listen to you.. ive actually had a troll gf(not really a gamethrower) but just a gf that wouldnt listen to my advice set himself up for failure.. i wonder if it would be gamethrowing if i told my gf to attack a target(knowing that target is a veteran) but telling my gf hes a doctor if its gamethrowing.

ive had a troll gf make me attack a confirmed veteran before(while i was mafioso).

report for gamethrowing.

Damus_Graves
August 18th, 2013, 11:32 PM
your a cheater/skyper is only real reason.

a valid one: probally none

^^