PDA

View Full Version : Guardian

sNiKaa
August 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM
Name: Guardian
Alingnment: Neutral Benign
Abilities: Type -guard during the day to prevent all harm done to all players in the following night. You may only use your ability once.
Goal: See all killingroles of the game die.
Investmessage: Sheriff/Executioner/Guardian

This is my first post. Pls dont judge me for bad english or misspellings :D

Raptorblaze
August 1st, 2013, 10:30 PM
Fixed the title for you, the [suggestion] tag is a preprogrammed prefix.

sNiKaa
August 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM
Thank you. Im writing on a crappy notebook at the moment and posted it twice, but i dont know how to delet it. Could you please delet the second post? I would be greatful :D

Ganondorf
August 2nd, 2013, 12:10 AM
I think it could work, but I just really don't like the "see all killing roles die" thing: it's an awkward win condition that I think needs to be altered a bit. However, I think the idea of preventing deaths for a night has potential, but I don't think it makes sense on a neutral (if I had to put it in a game, I'd put in on a town role and nickname it "curfew" or something of that nature).

powerofdeath
August 2nd, 2013, 12:38 AM
See all killing roles dies

This include town killing roles like jailor, vig, vet, bg, mason leader, etc

Sen
August 2nd, 2013, 02:46 AM
I think it could work, but I just really don't like the "see all killing roles die" thing: it's an awkward win condition that I think needs to be altered a bit.

I've hosted games with a role with that win condition (Double Standard Pacifist) and it works great, but it wouldn't ork for Sc2mafia. It's designed for large games, usually with more than one mafia.

sNiKaa
August 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
I have to admit, all those ideas came at 6am without a minute of sleep because it was too hot. Thats why they arent balaced enough or got a lack of abilities. I just brought those ideads for custom saves with around 15 players. I just thought the community could make some suggestions to make them work eventually. And i have to admit, now that im awake, some are really shitty, but the Guardian (Townside) with other goals could be ok.