PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 97: Power Gain

Pages : [1] 2 3

RLVG
July 11th, 2013, 08:13 AM
S-FM 97
Power Gain

Click here for Setup : (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20945-S-FM-Power-Gain)

Shortcuts :
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21637-S-FM-97-Power-Gain?p=349571&viewfull=1#post349571)

Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21637-S-FM-97-Power-Gain?p=350230&viewfull=1#post350230)

Last Day (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21637-S-FM-97-Power-Gain?p=351229#post351229)

Players :
- Ika
- Banshis
- ypmagic
- Dagaen
- Nick
- Titus
- powerofdeath
- Sinclair
- AppleyNO
- Friend
- Miketa

Day 1 will start at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18%3A00+GMT%2B1+12.07.2013)

PM's will be given shortly.

Bad RP : Intro

Old town of the north, sheltered from the world.
It was a little island with a town...
A town that has occupied every centimeter of the island, borders being docks and boats.

Obviously their food source, fish and cabbages.

When the President of the town died from random suicide, a new one were elected.
The New President's first thing to do, was to change the law.

"Everyone can work as whatever they want to. Working means free house and food."

Obviously, due to how poor the town was, everyone wanted a free house and food!
Since there's no law to reflect on "evil", some wanted to play as villians.

That's how this night starts : Thinking about the new profession that you have picked.

RLVG
July 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM
The day starts earlier due to some things I had to do.
At least the 2 hour deadline gave me ability to start the day earlier if something happened.
Roles will be PM'd shortly.

Day ends at this time! (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18%3A00+GMT%2B1+13.07.2013)

Day One :

Bad RP : One of these days

When everyone woke up, most of the town went to the townhall.
The President had some famous speech about noodles and fish until the entire house blew up.

Almost everyone died. Wifes, dogs, cats, kids, pet fishes, all that survived were eleven people.
Some thougth it was the Terrorist, others speculated the Super Arsonist.

Certainly, there's some villians in the town.
Confirmed, at least seven lazy people who remained home.

Votes to lynch : 6

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Hello everyone!

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Hey everybody :)

This is an interesting set-up. I'd like to see how it turns out!

ypmagic
July 12th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Its like night for me, see you all in 10 hours.

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Howdy y'all!

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Gl hf!

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Lynches doesn't end the day - that's interesting:D

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I have to go to bed now, scum.

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Ok, someone needs to do something to get this scum hunting started. We're just sitting here. I'll random vote soon if no one has acted.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Dagaen

Hi everyone. Lets get the ball rolling shall we?

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Ok, someone needs to do something to get this scum hunting started. We're just sitting here. I'll random vote soon if no one has acted.
Does that count?

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Honestly, no one ever pressures Titus the first day.

Titus

Lets get this game rolling.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:01 AM
How many of you picked jailor?!
I tried to pick jailor but host said theres too many jailors So i randomed a role I wanted the least of them all

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Yeah it does count, on both of you for randoming.

Powerofdeath

Blatant Rolefishing.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah it does count, on both of you for randoming.

Powerofdeath

Blatant Rolefishing.

Whatever, I expect like 2 jailors in this game. Host wouldnt allow like 5 jailors

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Whatever, I expect like 2 jailors in this game. Host wouldnt allow like 5 jailors

Again, regardless of what you expect, why did you feel the need to ask who was claiming a specific role? That helps the mafia. Even if you were being honest (which I doubt), you've pretty much confirmed that there's two jailors in the game.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Again, regardless of what you expect, why did you feel the need to ask who was claiming a specific role? That helps the mafia. Even if you were being honest (which I doubt), you've pretty much confirmed that there's two jailors in the game.

How would mafia even know this in the first place
Why you always fos on me every single game

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Also if I understand correctly each role is unique so there is only one Jailor.

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:13 AM
How would mafia even know this in the first place
Why you always fos on me every single game

Why do I know that people claiming roles would help the mafia? You're seriously asking that question. If the mafia know who the protectors are, they take those players out, then they can just kill whoever they want. Kinda obvious.

Why do I FoS you every game? It's not all about you. Rolefishing on page 1 gets a FoS. Illogical posts, get a FoS. Pointless spam, get a FoS.

@D, you're right on that. It's two per power and one per role. Blah. Still, PoD was rolefishing.

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Why do I know that people claiming roles would help the mafia? You're seriously asking that question. If the mafia know who the protectors are, they take those players out, then they can just kill whoever they want. Kinda obvious.

Why do I FoS you every game? It's not all about you. Rolefishing on page 1 gets a FoS. Illogical posts, get a FoS. Pointless spam, get a FoS.

@D, you're right on that. It's two per power and one per role. Blah. Still, PoD was rolefishing.

So does that mean there is most likely a kidnapper?

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:16 AM
So does that mean there is most likely a kidnapper?

Don't know but PoD's posts seems to hint at one. He said he expects two jailors. Why would he expect two when the setup says one role per player?

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM
If at least one mafia chose Kidnapper than yes.

If I understand correctly this will be counterclaiming game. E.g. if someone claims Jailor and he gets cc'ed he is most likely Kidnapper.

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 11:19 AM
PoD claims he wanted Jailor but didn't get one. That means at least 1 other Person wanted to be Jailor and PoD got randomized role.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:21 AM
PoD claims he wanted Jailor but didn't get one. That means at least 1 other Person wanted to be Jailor and PoD got randomized role.

This

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM

Here's the thing though. You're supposing PoD was being honest rather than slipping. A person who was familiar with the setup would have said that there was a jailor, not likely two jailors. I strongly suspect that PoD is a kidnapper and slipped; that's why he said two jailors.

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Hmm, this one actually makes sense.

But knowing PoD he probably didn't bother to read the setup.

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Hmm, this one actually makes sense.

But knowing PoD he probably didn't bother to read the setup.

It is possible that PoD didn't read the setup but I start with the assumption that all players read the setup. However, given PoD's play, I cannot be certain. I'll watch him extensively though.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
It is possible that PoD didn't read the setup but I start with the assumption that all players read the setup. However, given PoD's play, I cannot be certain. I'll watch him extensively though.

I just read the set up lol, if I get something important, I go ahead and read the set up to see whats my best chance of winning, but you pointed out only 1 can be jailor, made me read the set up

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
I just read the set up lol, if I get something important, I go ahead and read the set up to see whats my best chance of winning, but you pointed out only 1 can be jailor, made me read the set up

You routinely sign for games without having read the setup? O.o

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM
You routinely sign for games without having read the setup? O.o

Maybe he just wants to be surprised. Or he gets bored to death and stops reading and following along. :)

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Maybe he just wants to be surprised. Or he gets bored to death and stops reading and following along. :)

Could be. I'm just going to keep my vote there unless a better suspect comes along though.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 11:50 AM
*Spends time on Trolino*
*Comes back*

So I guess since PoD already stated that he didn't jailor, can I also say I didn't get jailor.

T.T

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:52 AM
*Spends time on Trolino*
*Comes back*

So I guess since PoD already stated that he didn't jailor, can I also say I didn't get jailor.

T.T

You can, but that's probably not a good idea at this point. Let's not help out the mafia by narrowing down the options as to who has what role.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 11:55 AM
You can, but that's probably not a good idea at this point. Let's not help out the mafia by narrowing down the options as to who has what role.
I bet everyone grabbed jailor because its a jailor xD

Sinclair

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM
I think people grabbed roles based off their personalities. Not everyone sees the game the same way.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 11:59 AM

Sinclair

?

Why me?

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM
?

Why me?
Why not? The vote is random.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
True.

AppleyNO

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
?

Why me?

Well this is the RVS.

Ika

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
sinclair
Usually when people say why me, they are always scum.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 12:06 PM
sinclair
Usually when people say why me, they are always scum.

Oh? So it's scummy to want to know why someone voted you up?

lawl that's a new one.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Nah, it show that they are nervous.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Nah, it show that they are nervous.

lol no. It shows that I want to know why he voted me, and he told me. It seems like you're the one over analyzing now :p

but
I'm about to head out to work.

I'll be back tonight around 10, 1030pm EST. I'll try my best to post at work.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
That wasnt even close to overanalyzing, also the topic of overanalyzing is in the wrong game
Youre probably lurking right now

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
lol no. It shows that I want to know why he voted me, and he told me. It seems like you're the one over analyzing now :p

but

Sinclair

That post seems really over-defensive. There is no such thing as over analysis, just good or bad analysis.

ika
July 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
random voting how fun!

ypmagic

check other thready to understand inactive

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 12:43 PM
random voting how fun!

ypmagic

check other thready to understand inactive
Yp isnt playing in the other thread

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 12:45 PM
If someone has enough votes to be lynched will he be definitely lynched at the end of the day or can votes be canceled and lynch averted?

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Host you didnt do [ l ] 6 [ / l ]
Without the spaces

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 01:12 PM
He voted me back :O Lol.

RLVG
July 12th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Host you didnt do [ l ] 6 [ / l ]
Without the spaces

And get the thread auto-locked?

If someone has enough votes to be lynched will he be definitely lynched at the end of the day or can votes be canceled and lynch averted?

The hammer is stuck, but they can still speak until end of day.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Well I'm sitting behind the cash register now...I'm not lurking idiot I said I was going to work lol.

Also I was joking about the over analyzing thing because of the other thread lol and I honestly wasn't being defensive I was just saying that I asked him why he voted me and he told me why :p

But if you guys want me to claim I will, but not right now because the threat isn't big enough for me to out myself.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
And also I bet you pod titus and Appley are the scum lol all ganging up on me because I asked someone why they voted me.lmfao

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
And get the thread auto-locked?

The hammer is stuck, but they can still speak until end of day.

How would a thread get autolocked?

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 01:46 PM
How would a thread get autolocked?
-_-, when you use the [l] tags, once that number is hit the thread automatically closes.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I just realized, this game is going to be too easy for town, there is only 1 role for each town.
If we mass role claim eventually, any cc, we find scum.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
And also I bet you pod titus and Appley are the scum lol all ganging up on me because I asked someone why they voted me.lmfao
I voted you randomly. I dislike how they all jumped on you.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM
I voted you randomly. I dislike how they all jumped on you.

Yeah and then I asked you why and you explained. I fail.to see how that was suspicious lol

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 01:58 PM
-_-, when you use the [l] tags, once that number is hit the thread automatically closes.

Oh that
I thought he meant autolock rightaway after he used the codes

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah and then I asked you why and you explained. I fail.to see how that was suspicious lol

Go back to work sinclair!

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 02:52 PM

That wasn't suspicious to me. It was your next post that was to me.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Oh? So it's scummy to want to know why someone voted you up?

lawl that's a new one.

but

Haha which one? Or the one where I vote appley? Lol if you're talking about that one I did that cuz he saI'd it was a random vote so I voted him as a "haha I'm 'random' voting".

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 03:20 PM
The bottom one. Anyone who throws out the old overanalysis trope so early is suspicious to me. There is no such thing as overanlysis.

Your current post also seems like a hostile deflection onto AppleyNo.

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Ok I am back. Gonna read over what I missed.

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Reading over the whole Sinclair thing to me it looks like Sinclair was joking around a bit, but it shows he didn't like getting random voted. Possible scum slip since he asked for a reason why the vote was on him in the RVS.
I don't like the vote on AppleyNO right after Appley voted him. Usually you don't vote someone right after they vote you. It looks like you didn't like it and are trying to put pressure on the guy who voted you to get pressure off of you.

ypmagic
July 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
I tried to pick jailor but host said theres too many jailors So i randomed a role I wanted the least of them all

First of all, this really sounds like what a mafia attempt at Kidnapper would be saying.
Don't forget what PoD said here.

Here's the thing though. You're supposing PoD was being honest rather than slipping. A person who was familiar with the setup would have said that there was a jailor, not likely two jailors. I strongly suspect that PoD is a kidnapper and slipped; that's why he said two jailors.

Which brings me to this statement.

Sinclair

Appley posts something useless, pressures someone, then disappears (?)

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM
The bottom one. Anyone who throws out the old overanalysis trope so early is suspicious to me. There is no such thing as overanlysis.

Your current post also seems like a hostile deflection onto AppleyNo.

Lol I said it was a joke didn't you see? I wss referring to the other game.

Also, how so? Explaining that I "random" voted back is a deflection?

Jeez lmao

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Reading over the whole Sinclair thing to me it looks like Sinclair was joking around a bit, but it shows he didn't like getting random voted. Possible scum slip since he asked for a reason why the vote was on him in the RVS.
I don't like the vote on AppleyNO right after Appley voted him. Usually you don't vote someone right after they vote you. It looks like you didn't like it and are trying to put pressure on the guy who voted you to get pressure off of you.

Holy shit seriously when the hell did it become suspicious to ask why someone voted you? And I voted him back ohmyfuckinggod Sinclair is definitely scum now!

Wtf

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Holy shit seriously when the hell did it become suspicious to ask why someone voted you? And I voted him back ohmyfuckinggod Sinclair is definitely scum now!

Wtf

I'm not saying you are scum, but that is what is kinda looked like.

Miketa
July 12th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Evening everyone, sorry I'm late, the day opened up while I was at work.
Given what I've read so far, I'm curious about pod's thoughts on kidnapper, but then if he hadn't actually read that part I suppose that's understandable.
I also feel that AppleyNO saying something similar does lend some credibility to his admission.

That said, ypmagic's post does make a certain amount of sense, but I don't know the forum game well enough yet to really judge whether AppleyNO's behaviour is suspicious or co-incidental.

No vote from me just yet.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Appley posts something useless, pressures someone, then disappears (?)
Yes.

AppleyNO
July 12th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Yp, you missed the part where I stated I wanted to be a jailor too in such a way as to kick up WIFOM around me. I have been doing stuff.

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM
A poem to start the day:

The lists of such a board as youth gone out
Had left in ashes: then he spoke and said,
Not looking at her, 'Who are wise in love
Love most, say least,' and Vivien answered quick,
'I saw the little elf-god eyeless once
In Arthur's arras hall at Camelot:
But neither eyes nor tongue--O stupid child!
Yet you are wise who say it; let me think
Silence is wisdom: I am silent then,
And ask no kiss;' then adding all at once,
'And lo, I clothe myself with wisdom,' drew
The vast and shaggy mantle of his beard
Across her neck and bosom to her knee,
And called herself a gilded summer fly
Caught in a great old tyrant spider's web,
Who meant to eat her up in that wild wood
Without one word. So Vivien called herself,
But rather seemed a lovely baleful star
Veiled in gray vapour; till he sadly smiled:
'To what request for what strange boon,' he said,
'Are these your pretty tricks and fooleries,
O Vivien, the preamble? yet my thanks,
For these have broken up my melancholy.'

And Vivien answered smiling saucily,
'What, O my Master, have ye found your voice?
I bid the stranger welcome. Thanks at last!
But yesterday you never opened lip,
Except indeed to drink: no cup had we:
In mine own lady palms I culled the spring
That gathered trickling dropwise from the cleft,
And made a pretty cup of both my hands
And offered you it kneeling: then you drank
And knew no more, nor gave me one poor word;
O no more thanks than might a goat have given
With no more sign of reverence than a beard.
And when we halted at that other well,
And I was faint to swooning, and you lay
Foot-gilt with all the blossom-dust of those
Deep meadows we had traversed, did you know
That Vivien bathed your feet before her own?
And yet no thanks: and all through this wild wood
And all this morning when I fondled you:
Boon, ay, there was a boon, one not so strange--
How had I wronged you? surely ye are wise,
But such a silence is more wise than kind.'

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
A poem to start the day:

Nice try. I don't know if youre trolling or not but that's not a good way to start.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Ill post more about what the little turd said when I get home. Its not easy to color code on my phone.

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Chill the fuck out Sinclair.

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Ill post more about what the little turd said when I get home. Its not easy to colour code on my phone id.

derp

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Chill the fuck out Sinclair.

Heyhey calm down it was just very obvious hahaha

Miketa
July 12th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Heyhey calm down it was just very obvious hahaha

Yeah, it really is. I already know what it means as well. The only question is whether or not I take it seriously.

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it really is. I already know what it means as well. The only question is whether or not I take it seriously.

Whatever you 'think' you know, you don't.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Whatever you 'think' you know, you don't.

Okay, so you're not actually the witch and you're not trying to tell the mafia not to kill you so you can win together?

Friend

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM
A poem to start the day:

So, you take all the colored letters:

rehtetegotniwnacewemlliktnodhctiwehtmaiaifam

Then, you flip them around:

mafiaiamthewitchdontkillmewecanwintogether

Then add spaces:
Mafia I am the witch dont kill me we can win together

Nice try. Now whether or not to take you seriously.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM
What?!
Friend

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 07:45 PM
I don't think he would try to make it that obvious. He is probably just trying to survive the night.

Sinclair
July 12th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Now I don't know if he's trolling or not because he's jester, but even so...

Banshis
July 12th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Now I don't know if he's trolling or not because he's jester, but even so...

I don't think he is a jester either. It is too obvious if he is a jester, but would be too obvious if he was a witch. I just think he is trying to survive the night.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
If hes witch, he couldve just claimed survivor

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM
I just wanted to see who would bite.

I don't think he is a jester either. It is too obvious if he is a jester, but would be too obvious if he was a witch. I just think he is trying to survive the night.

Look at this scum trying to protect me because he thinks I'm Witch.

Banshis

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I think regardless of whether Friend is the jester or witch, we can just let the jailor handle it. No point in risking our lives right now.

Dagaen
July 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Hmm, nicely done Friend. I will be gone for the next 8 hours so here, have my pressure.

Banshis

Nick
July 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
[Post 1]

I am a passive observer.

Nick
July 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
[Post 2]

I'd like to hear more from ika and Miketa.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Yes ikachu must speak more

Nick
July 12th, 2013, 10:47 PM
[Post 3]

Town (Sheriff)
Town (Investigator)
Town (Doctor)
Town (Detective)
Town (Vigilante)
Town (Jailor)
Town (Escort)
Mafia (Consigliere)
Mafia (Uncertificated Bus Driver)
Neutral Killer (Serial Killer)
Neutral Benign (Survivor)

Neutral Benign should claim now if you want to survive.

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I think regardless of whether Friend is the jester or witch, we can just let the jailor handle it. No point in risking our lives right now. Nice ignore of the obvious scum trap followed up by an attempt to order around town PRs. Titan jumps to no.2 on the scum list for trying to protect his ally Banshis

Nick
July 12th, 2013, 10:52 PM
[Post 4]

Detective / Spy
Wizard / Witch

Confirmed town.

Pyro / Arsonist / Jester

Useless town and should claim today and hope that scum will kill you tonight.

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Nice ignore of the obvious scum trap followed up by an attempt to order around town PRs. Titan jumps to no.2 on the scum list for trying to protect his ally Banshis

Not obvious, I was thinking double wifom. You fake being witch/jester so everyone thinks you are town when you're in fact not town at all. By the way, it's Titus. ;)

If we're so confident there is a jailor, we can let the jailor sort it out. No harm in that.

@Nick, where are you getting your conclusions from?

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 10:58 PM
[Post 4]

Confirmed town.

Explain why the Town vigilante (Pyro) is a useless role that should reveal himself so that a neutral Witch can manipulate him however she likes.

You are scum.

Nick

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 10:59 PM
I was thinking more of blatant rolefishing Friend, but yeah same idea.

Nick

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Not obvious, I was thinking double wifom. You fake being witch/jester so everyone thinks you are town when you're in fact not town at all. By the way, it's Titus. ;)

If we're so confident there is a jailor, we can let the jailor sort it out. No harm in that.

@Nick, where are you getting your conclusions from?

Nice cover, Titan, I'll buy your story for now.

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Its titUS not titAN

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:11 PM
You got the tit right though

Titus
July 12th, 2013, 11:16 PM
You got the tit right though

He's trying to get under my skin. That's usually what that means if people mess up your name just after you correct them. Ignore that.

What do you think of Friend, Nick and Banshis?

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Friend is probably a witch or jester

Banshis started the day questioning the kidnapper thing.
Randomed Ika
Defended and accused Sinclair in the same post
Defended Friend
I really dont have a read on him

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Nick remind me of Damus
I agree everything with him except for the revealing Pyro part
So far he seems towny

Friend
July 12th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Nick remind me of Damus
I agree everything with him except for the revealing Pyro part
So far he seems towny

Nick's only post of substance so far was telling the Pyro to reveal himself, "because he's useless".

Yet you agree with everything Nick says, bar the Pyro reveal? And somehow you then come to the conclusion he is Town?

Your reasoning shows no continuity whatsoever, which means you haven't used Nick's posts to come to the conclusion he is Town. You've used the fact that he isn't on your Mafia team to come to the conclusion that he is Town, and because he's a veteran member you're trying to buddy with him.

Caught you, powderdeath.

powerofdeath

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Nick's only post of substance so far was telling the Pyro to reveal himself, "because he's useless".

Yet you agree with everything Nick says, bar the Pyro reveal? And somehow you then come to the conclusion he is Town?

Your reasoning shows no continuity whatsoever, which means you haven't used Nick's posts to come to the conclusion he is Town. You've used the fact that he isn't on your Mafia team to come to the conclusion that he is Town, and because he's a veteran member you're trying to buddy with him.

Caught you, powderdeath.

powerofdeath

Lolwut? This make no sense

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Obvious jester is obvious

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:38 PM
I highly reccomend Jailor to jail Friend and possibly execute him

powerofdeath
July 12th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Nick barely said anything and in those few posts, i agree with a few thing except for one.

[Post 1]

I am a passive observer.

Comment about himself
Nothing to agree or disagree with

[Post 2]

I'd like to hear more from ika and Miketa.

I totally agree. They both are lurking hardcore.

[Post 3]

Neutral Benign should claim now if you want to survive.

Once again I agree. But you revealed as a witch, or we have a jester ingame(possibly you)

[Post 4]

Confirmed town.

I agree that those Powers arent scums.
I disagree with the Reveal

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Anyway Ima head to bed and wake up in an hour or 2
Might sleep in a car ride to NY

Reasons why I think Friend is a jester:
This is probably the stupid reason to accuse me for scum
Saying "AHA I CAUGHT YOU!" Is like saying I am 100 percent scum from one slip
Any normal town would just bring fos to me and say my post was scummy or I made a slip instead of saying Aha!

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 01:28 AM
There have been numerous scum slips, powderdeath. Why do you not attempt to pressure anybody with your vote? There is obviously a jailor. The more information they have the more likely they can come to a good target on who to lynch.

Instead you go to sleep, without placing your vote anywhere, enabling more wasting of day.

Still scum.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 02:57 AM
There have been numerous scum slips, powderdeath. What slips?Why do you not attempt to pressure anybody with your vote? I have voted 2 people, and then I unvoted you because you are becoming more and more like a jester.There is obviously a jailor. No shit? Didnt I just confirm this beginning of the day?The more information they have the more likely they can come to a good target on who to lynch.

Instead you go to sleep, without placing your vote anywhere, enabling more wasting of day.
Its hard to pressure someone while they are sleeping, Im pressuring you but Im not voting you because you are a jester.

Still scum.

Here

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Fuck you are bad.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Do you ever take any game seriously and actually read the posts?

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 03:24 AM
I am actually taking this game seriously.
You made a lot of slips
And jailor should jail you tonight.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Here

Here's one slip

Fuck you are bad.

Responding with that makes you even more scummier.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 03:35 AM
I am actually taking this game seriously.
You made a lot of slips
And jailor should jail you tonight.

Jailor should jail both of you tonight. Let's see who gets the Kidnapper.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Ypmagic that was the first post i made, that have nothing to do with the arguement we are in rightnow

Friend think Im scum because I agree with Nick except for reavling pyro
I think hes jester

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Also yp, why are you still sticking to the first post I made, are you even reading my other posts at all?

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 03:41 AM
[Post 4]

Confirmed town.

Friend is probably a witch or jester

Banshis started the day questioning the kidnapper thing.
Randomed Ika
Defended and accused Sinclair in the same post
Defended Friend
I really dont have a read on him

Ypmagic that was the first post i made, that have nothing to do with the arguement we are in rightnow

Friend think Im scum because I agree with Nick except for reavling pyro
I think hes jester

Another slip. You just said you agreed with Nick about the Pyro deal. Jester shouldn't be possible unless the host allowed two people in that category. Highly disagreeable with all the votes on Jailor, and the host probably distributed them evenly upon the roles. If there's a Pyro like you're saying to agree to reveal, you shouldn't be saying there would be a Jester too. Slip!

powerofdeath

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Another slip. You just said you agreed with Nick about the Pyro deal. Jester shouldn't be possible unless the host allowed two people in that category. Highly disagreeable with all the votes on Jailor, and the host probably distributed them evenly upon the roles. If there's a Pyro like you're saying to agree to reveal, you shouldn't be saying there would be a Jester too. Slip!

powerofdeath

Wtf? Are you retarded? HIGHLIGHT WHERE I AGREED TO REVEALING THE PYRO!

Miketa
July 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Nick's conclusions on what roles are in the game seem a little odd, and while I can understand why he thinks a Detective/Spy is likely to be Detective, I'm not so sure a Wizard/Witch is certain to be Wizard (I think it depends on the NB player). I join those disagreeing about the uselessness of the Pyro: given it's a guaranteed burn 3 days later, that gives incentive for the doused person to reveal. Useful for pressuring, though does risk burning an important role if the Pyro is killed before he can undouse.

As for ika lurking, I imagine his comment 'check other post to understand inactive' was referring to himself (his post in his other game says he intended to be out with friends for the day).

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Until i get a better explaination from you, youre scum for either stupidity or false leading
ypmagic

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Until i get a better explaination from you, youre scum for either stupidity or false leading
ypmagic

Lol at the reflex accuse the accuser scum slip.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:06 AM
[Post 5]

I need answers from everyone so that I know what to do tonight. Night actions are hard.

Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Mafia
Mafia
Neutral Killer
Neutral Benign

This is the setup.

1. What will be the roles of Mafia, assuming they got first choice?
2. What will be the role of Neutral Killer, assuming he/she got first choice?
3. What will be the role of Neutral Benign, assuming he/she got first choice?
4. What is the best night action for Wizard?
5. What is the best night action for Pyro?

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:09 AM
[Post 6]

And... everyone please recommend targets for heal and kill tonight.

-heal Dagaen / powerofdeath
-kill Friend / Titus

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:11 AM
ypmagic

Look at that slip.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:12 AM
[Post 6]

-kill Friend / Titus

You're insane too. You're buddying with PoD too much with all those slips.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:14 AM
I really don't know why ika is on me.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 04:17 AM
[Post 5]

I need answers from everyone so that I know what to do tonight. Night actions are hard.

This is the setup.

1. Consig, BD, and/or kidnapper (2 out of those 3)
2. Serial murder
3. Survivor
4. Wizard can easily mess things up for town. Messing up investigatives and healings. First night probably do nothing until we find a confirmed scums.
5. Douse the scummiest person he can think of. You can always undouse later

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Yp, you made a slip. I asked you to highlight where I agreed to the revealing the pyro. You never did. Therefore you lied to everyone. This is extremely scummy.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Yp, you made a slip. I asked you to highlight where I agreed to the revealing the pyro. You never did. Therefore you lied to everyone. This is extremely scummy.

Misreading is not scummy.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 04:24 AM
[Post 6]

-kill Friend / Titus

I wouldnt bother the doc to heal me, too many scums think I'm scummy, they wouldnt try to kill me.
Also we shouldnt tell the doctor who to heal, this make the killers avoid attacking them.
I would kill Friend and Ypmagic rightnow

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Misreading is not scummy.

So you admit misreading, but you still think Im scum.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:27 AM
So you admit misreading, but you still think Im scum.

Yes, you are scum.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 04:27 AM
[Post 6]

-kill Friend / Titus

Imo, I think Titus is town

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 04:29 AM
[Post 6] And... everyone please recommend targets for heal and kill tonight. -heal Dagaen / powerofdeath -kill Friend / Titus Why on earth would a Townie think it a good idea to reveal these things? Nick's play continues to be completely anti-town. First he wanted the Pyro reveal. Now this.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:31 AM
[Post 7]

ypmagic

ypmagic, answer my questions!

In addition, since powerofdeath said that Wizard should take no actions, and you think he is scum, obviously powerofdeath is trying to misdirect Wizard. Please suggest a good way for Wizard to use his N1 actions to show that powerofdeath have ulterior motives?

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 04:31 AM
I will tear out my eyes if one or both of Nick and Powderdeath isn't scum.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:37 AM
[Post 8]

Why on earth would a Townie think it a good idea to reveal these things? Nick's play continues to be completely anti-town. First he wanted the Pyro reveal. Now this.

We want people we trust to live. Thus the heal X.

We want people we do not trust to die, whether town or not - less people to investigate/worry about. Thus the kill Y.

In addition, we can force people to commit. Eg. if Surgeon says want to heal A but visited B (whom he/she want dead), we know that he/she is evil.

Role claim day is two days from now. If we are lucky, it's tomorrow.

And Friend asnwer my questions.

In addition, please suggest a way for Sheriff and Investigator to coordinate their night actions. Thanks.

Miketa
July 13th, 2013, 04:40 AM
[Post 5]

Here's my take on things.

1: Consi and one of either BD, Kidnapper or Consort
2: Serial Murderer
3: Could be Survivor, Jester or Witch. Depends on the playstyle of the player in question.
4: Avoid doing anything until we have better information. I somehow doubt there would be a Wizard, though, because it's more likely to backfire than be useful.
5: Douse the scummiest person to put pressure on them, with the option to undouse later.

I think Ikas vote was random, ypmagic, and he hasn't been on to change it to something more rational yet.

As for the heal/kill thing...yeah, not giving that out. That's just giving the mafia easy targets.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:48 AM
[Post 9]

Scum will be reluctant to give suggestions to town, because damned if they do (shoot their own foot), damned if they don't (look scummy).

So those who talk a lot but gave no pro-town suggestions, I hope you get shot or blocked tonight. No heals for you.

Noted that ypmagic and Friend suddenly lurked than replying to my questions. If you are town, nobody will protect you tonight.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 04:54 AM
[Post 8]

We want people we do not trust to die, whether town or not - less people to investigate/worry about. Thus the kill Y.

In addition, we can force people to commit. Eg. if Surgeon says want to heal A but visited B (whom he/she want dead), we know that he/she is evil.

In addition, please suggest a way for Sheriff and Investigator to coordinate their night actions. Thanks.

Am I seriously the only person taking issue with every single point of this post?

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Nick and PoD scum and buddies. End of discussion. Lynch them now or we lose.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 04:56 AM
[Post 10]

Am I seriously the only person taking issue with every single point of this post?

Counter my arguments if you are able to. Instead of just discrediting it without giving substance.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Nick is trying to convince us that this game is absent a Mafia team. Because if there is a Mafia team in this game, every single one of Nick's "strategies" fails hard. Oh look... there is a Mafia team.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 04:58 AM
[Post 10]

Counter my arguments if you are able to. Instead of just discrediting it without giving substance.

There is no "argument".

There is just you, trying to pretend you haven't read a single one of the Mafia Role Cards.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 05:07 AM
On a bumpy highway to NY, Im getting motion sickness so Ill be back later

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 05:11 AM
[Post 11]

To further put Mafia in a bind and limit the usefulness of their night actions...

If Mafia have Consigliere, who claimed Investigator, but visited pro-town players, lynch him/her because Investigator will only visit scummy looking players.

If Mafia have Consort, who claimed Escort, but blocked pro-town players, lynch him/her because Escort will only visit scummy looking players.

Thus, designating who looked pro-town or scummy today will help us a lot during role-claim day two days later.

In small games, false "truth" don't work because moves to checkmate scum is clear as day.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 05:16 AM
[Post 11]

To further put Mafia in a bind and limit the usefulness of their night actions...

If Mafia have Consigliere, who claimed Investigator, but visited pro-town players, lynch him/her because Investigator will only visit scummy looking players.

If Mafia have Consort, who claimed Escort, but blocked pro-town players, lynch him/her because Escort will only visit scummy looking players.

Thus, designating who looked pro-town or scummy today will help us a lot during role-claim day two days later.

In small games, false "truth" don't work because moves to checkmate scum is clear as day.

This is so painful it hurts.

Let us totally disregard existence of roles like Framer!

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Not to mention the fact that all a mafia consigliere would need to do is identify the supposed Scummy player off your list that wasn't part of the Mafia side and investigate them.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:19 AM
[Post 8]
You're being an idiot, the Mafia or SK will target someone else.
Again, the statement above.
That's fucking stupid.
Fuck roleclaim, we'll never know if they're Mafia or not.
No, your questions are fucking stupid
There's no way to do that except blurting it out loud. That's fucking stupid because they would have to reveal themselves

Again, scum.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:22 AM
[Post 11]

That's fucking stupid, no ones going to claim Investigator or Sheriff to prove you that some other Investigator claim is the Consigiliere. No one will claim after the real Investigator claims.
No ones going to claim Escort after a town Escort claims Escort.
No, no role claim and no fucking stupid shit.
This is not a small game, get your facts straight, and stop being so fucking scummy.

Answered. Again, scum.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 05:22 AM
[Post 12]

Instead of refuting me at every turn, why don't you answer the questions that I asked in [Post 5]? Afraid to commit?

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:23 AM
PoD
Nick
Friend

List of lynch priorities. Peace out, I'm off to bed.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:25 AM
No one got first choice, because they all wanted Jailor.
It's Arsonist or Serial Killer, 50% chance of one. So fuck that.
Spy or Survivor, because of the high chance of not picking the other ones.
Not do anything, because that will cause even more confusion
Not do anything, a chance of Arsonist will ruin our game with this shitty role.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Arguing with Nick is like arguing with the low IQ kid at school. As soon as you respond to one point, they just say something even more retarded.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Arguing with Nick is like arguing with the low IQ kid at school. As soon as you respond to one point, they just say something even more retarded.

You're also being retarded. Start being helpful and stop qqing. Your comments aren't going to get us anywhere.
Here's a great question for Nick, PoD, and Friend:

If someone was to call you scum, what would you say and why? OMGUS votes are not responses.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 05:37 AM
You're also being retarded. Start being helpful and stop qqing. Your comments aren't going to get us anywhere.

If someone was to call you scum, what would you say and why? OMGUS votes are not responses.

1. I would evaluate if their arguments made any logical sense.
2. I would compare the answer to (1) with their estimated intelligence, or lack of
3. Respond accordingly

I have done more than any of you fools.

I laid the Witch trap which revealed a whole heap of shit including that Bahshi guy randomly jumping to my defense for no reason whatsoever.

That led to this series of discussion where Nick lost my faith in humanity, by the apparent belief that his proposed strategies are actually good, and powerofdeath dropped scumminess all over the place.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 05:47 AM
1. I would evaluate if their arguments made any logical sense.
2. I would compare the answer to (1) with their estimated intelligence, or lack of
3. Respond accordingly

I have done more than any of you fools.

I laid the Witch trap which revealed a whole heap of shit including that Bahshi guy randomly jumping to my defense for no reason whatsoever.

That led to this series of discussion where Nick lost my faith in humanity, by the apparent belief that his proposed strategies are actually good, and powerofdeath dropped scumminess all over the place.

You are now red.

Friend

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 05:48 AM
[Post 13]

1. Ignore accusations from the minority.
2. Role claim if there is pressure from the majority.
3. Role and action claims if accused by investigative roles.

Yappings from Friend and ypmagic are classified under 1.

Friend
July 13th, 2013, 05:51 AM
You are now red.

Friend

You need to provide arguments so I can proceed to compare it to your intelligence and respond accordingly.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 06:02 AM
[Post 14]

4 hours before day ends. I will list out my recommendations and reads as usual before day ends. Currently waiting for more replies.

Extra Win Conditions :
- Jester will win when lynched. No one dies from grief.
- Arsonist can win by burning absolutely everyone including himself. "No one wins".
- Mafia will win a 1v1 situation versus Town, Neutral Killer will win all 1v1 situations.

Friendly reminder to Mafia and Neutral Killer: game ends with Jester win if Jester is lynched. Don't hesitate to kill your competitor.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 06:06 AM
[Post 14]

4 hours before day ends. I will list out my recommendations and reads as usual before day ends. Currently waiting for more replies.

Friendly reminder to Mafia and Neutral Killer: game ends with Jester win if Jester is lynched. Don't hesitate to kill your competitor.

Scummy post. The game does not end when the Jester is lynched. It just means he wins and the game continues.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 06:22 AM
[Post 15]

Will game end with Jester win if Jester is lynched?

RLVG
July 13th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Will game end with Jester win if Jester is lynched?

The game will continue, but the Jester has won.
Reason it's in Extra Conditions is because all of the other neutral benign has a the same win condition: Surviving.

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Pyro, please do not use your night action tonight to see if there is an Arsonist. Witch, don't control anyone tonight.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 06:32 AM
[Post 16]

Pyro, please do not use your night action tonight to see if there is an Arsonist. Witch, don't control anyone tonight.

Nah. If there is an Arsonist, there will be two douses. Pyro should douse a scummy person. Besides, undouse is BEFORE burning.

It seems that there is no Jester. Confirmed. Because Jester will be pleading to us to lynch him/her today for autowin.

Mateo
July 13th, 2013, 06:33 AM
omg this sfm has started? the start time was wrong >.>

ypmagic
July 13th, 2013, 06:34 AM
[Post 16]

Nah. If there is an Arsonist, there will be two douses. Pyro should douse a scummy person. Besides, undouse is BEFORE burning.

It seems that there is no Jester. Confirmed. Because Jester will be pleading to us to lynch him/her today for autowin.

Jesters don't do that.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 06:35 AM
[Post 17]

@ypmagic

Most likely Survivor because Witch will be screaming please don't kill me today. What do you say?

Nobody dies from Jester grief. And Town will be happy to lynch him immediately.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
omg this sfm has started? the start time was wrong >.>

Youre not even playing?

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Jesters don't do that.

If i was jester i would do that. sorz for inactiveity of late as you know i have like 3 games going on that i am in as well as my personal life.

Nick is being is typical self as of now im pretty sure hes being town
POD is 50/50 right now due to some of his post i noticed. i think everyone is just trying to dicredit him
ypmagic: being scummy like always
fraind: tunnling everyone like always

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 07:16 AM
[Post 18]

Since there are lack of posts, I can't make good reads. My recommendations without WIFOM:

Healing candidates
1. Dagaen
2. powerofdeath

Please Vigi/Jailor kill
1. Friend
2. ypmagic

Sheriff to visit
- Dagaen
- Nick
- Titus
- powerofdeath
- Miketa

Investigator to visit
- Ika
- Banshis
- ypmagic
- Sinclair
- AppleyNO
- Friend

Do not bus
- Dagaen
- powerofdeath
- Friend
- ypmagic

Block/track/douse
- People you think are scum

Witching
- Take no actions tonight

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 07:18 AM
If i was jester i would do that. sorz for inactiveity of late as you know i have like 3 games going on that i am in as well as my personal life.

Nick is being is typical self as of now im pretty sure hes being town
POD is 50/50 right now due to some of his post i noticed. i think everyone is just trying to dicredit him
ypmagic: being scummy like always
fraind: tunnling everyone like always

50-50 is a bad ratio :(
7 towns against 4, I should be 63-37 not 50-50

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM
50-50 is a bad ratio :(
7 towns against 4, I should be 63-37 not 50-50

thats odd you are town. the scum factor is what i was rating. your typical town play is be trollass but at same time you seem to be trying too hard at trolling right now

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 07:22 AM
[Post 18]

Since there are lack of posts, I can't make good reads. My recommendations without WIFOM:

Any reasons for them? You shouldnt tell doc to heal someone, it make killers avoid them and we want killers to hit the same target as doctor

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 07:25 AM
thats odd you are town. the scum factor is what i was rating. your typical town play is be trollass but at same time you seem to be trying too hard at trolling right now

Did you see me in Amnesaic?
I wasnt trolling at all
It was just a terrible strategy I used in Porio sfm, which cost the town the game. Probably not doing it again.
I just hated Yp set up.

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Any reasons for them? You shouldnt tell doc to heal someone, it make killers avoid them and we want killers to hit the same target as doctor

I should answer but i wont becasue right now i dont trust you all that much POD. Its pretty clear what he might be tryign to do

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Did you see me in Amnesaic?
I wasnt trolling at all
self confriemd un-cc role
It was just a terrible strategy I used in Porio sfm, which cost the town the game. Probably not doing it again.
I just hated Yp set up.

about every other game you be a typical troll. even in the main fm you hammered early

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:29 AM
dont forget i was also the host of ames and i gave my thoughts on what you did. best protown move but at same time broke balence of game

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM
My finest work ^.^

Sinclair
July 13th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry guys I'm at work and I have a reeeeally long day ahead of me ill just pitch in real quick:

The only person right now that I'm not a fan of is Friend and Yp. Yp mostly because even after he said he misread PoD he still stuck to his vote. As much as PoD annoys me I don't aee him being scum atm.

DONT FORGET GUYS: FRIEND CLAIMED WITCH. And I know he said it was a "scumtrap" but he still claimed it.

ypmagic

Sinclair
July 13th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Ill try to post as much as I can but no promises since I'm at work.

Titus
July 13th, 2013, 08:01 AM
[Post 18]

Sorry y'all got active while I was asleep.

There's one major flaw with the theory in 18 along with your hypothetical role list. You think only the mafia has a bus driver, yet you have a do not bus list. That will almost ensure that one of those people will likely be bussed if the only bd is with the mafia.

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 08:07 AM
We have two hours
Half of us is lurking really badly
I would suggest to jail Ypmagic since majority of town is voting on him
But Im not sure if Jailor is lurking or he is active and pay attention
Also I suggest Ypmagic to claim if you ever get to l-1

powerofdeath
July 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
We have two hours

Paying*

Titus
July 13th, 2013, 08:13 AM
We have two hours

This feels like a slip or very poor math. A majority is required to lynch, so if a majority of the town was on someone they'd be lynched. That is unless you know everyone else on the ypmagic train plus ypmagic are indeed town.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 08:13 AM
[Post 19]

@Titus
Just in case town ended up with a BD. And if evil BD did that, confirmed evil BD digging own grave.

@Everyone
PREPARE YOUR LAST WILL

Titus
July 13th, 2013, 08:21 AM
No it wouldn't. What if the BD thought they who was going to die or have some other bad act happen to them by looking through the Wifom? We wouldn't want the bus driver to be stuck bussing the limited players on the list. What is the mafia are on the do not bus list? We ensure the mafia cannot be made to kill one of their own unless the witch gets lucky. A mafia bd is likely going to ignore the list. It only limits the town.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM
[Post 20]

No it wouldn't. What if the BD thought they who was going to die or have some other bad act happen to them by looking through the Wifom? We wouldn't want the bus driver to be stuck bussing the limited players on the list. What is the mafia are on the do not bus list? We ensure the mafia cannot be made to kill one of their own unless the witch gets lucky. A mafia bd is likely going to ignore the list. It only limits the town.

If Vigilante is shooting ypmagic or Friend then might end up shooting wrong person, thus BD should not bus to be heal and to be killed targets. If Mafia is trying to protect their own, too bad they have to do the dirty job themselves. And be confirmed as scum when they roleclaim if they ignore the list.

Eg.
1. If ypmagic or Friend claim bussed then we have Mafia BD.
2. If only one person claim bussed then we have Mafia BD, and ypmagic or Friend is scum.
3. Dagaen or powerofdeath is going to be healed. So they don't need bussing.

Somewhat "limiting the town" if you are looking at the short term (N1) but in the long term (role claim in two days) scum is screwed. Mafia win the battle but lose the war; this is want I want them to choose. If they don't, advantage to town; Mafia lose the battle and lose the war.

Like chess, force scum to the ending we want by limiting the possibilities. Scum can only lie efficiently if there are a lot of possibilities. I want to reduce that. Town don't need to lie.

Nick
July 13th, 2013, 08:47 AM
[Post 21]

@Titus
If BD thinks that they are going to die, bus yourself with whom you think is Survivor/most likely scum in the limited list.

With limited possibilities, scum will have to take greater gambles in their night actions and lies. If they win, good for them. But I want ensure town only need to make easy choices, export the risks to scum. Thus easier win for town.

Eg. Instead of worrying whether to lynch counterclaims of possible town/scum A and possible town/scum B (win/lose), town only need to choose between lynching mafia A or mafia B/SK (win/win).

Titus
July 13th, 2013, 08:48 AM
1 & 2. Why? Let's suppose the bus driver thinks you're going to die. He busses you with ypmagic/Friend to ensure a scummier player dies instead. Now, we've just created a scenario where a pro-town bus driver has totally ruined your plan.

Also, why would the vigilante shoot tonight? That doesn't make sense.

I agree with your idea about limiting the possibilities. I just don't think the bus driver is the place to do it. Your idea with limiting the investigator is spot on. We can then tell legitimate trolling due to being a huge PR from scum trolling.

RLVG
July 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Reminder : Day ends in 7 minutes.

RLVG
July 13th, 2013, 09:01 AM
End of Day
No one was lynched.

Night 1

Everyone pointed and blamed at each others, but no one had any sort of evidence.
The day slowly faded to a night, pitch dark.

Obviously, no one slept that night. The Villians have surely met and teamed up.

The night ends at this time : (Apparantly, the time is wrong by +1 hour) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18%3A00+GMT%2B1+14.07.2013)

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM
End of Night

AppleyNO was executed by a Jailor.
He was a Bus Driver.

If I'm dead, I pissed off the failor.

So I was jailed, and once I heard I was jailed I decided to finish reading the day chat. I immediately FoSed Friend, Titus, and Ypmagic; sharing as much to the jailor before realizing I was in jail instead of one of them. -_-

Night One Jailor Chat:

Hi Jailor/Kidnapper.

I need to trust you before I reveal my role.

I'm reading the day chat. Since when do I miss the scummy posts?

So far I'm FoSing Friend and Titus.

Actually, now that I read the day chat, why didn't you deal with scummy man 9000 (Friend)? Or YP? Or Titus?

It seems like a waste to jail me TBH. This leads me to believe you are the Kidnapper. Which is sad.

So why did you jail me? I'll wait for an answer before typing further.

Let me ask you this... who do you think I am?

Negative. Why did you jail me?

I jailed you because I wanted to. Answer me or you die.

Give me your role as well. And tell me why you think there's a Kidnapper when so many people in Town wanted Jailor and I was the guy to get picked to get Jailor? Answer my previous question.

No, you are going to have to kill me. Your answers and threats don't convince me that you are the jailor.

- The Kidnapper can't execute by himself.

GG

Here's how you can tell I'm Jailor.

-execute

:O You typed Execute!

Seriously though, not convincing me at all.

So I can bet you are discussing how to get me to reveal my role, because I'm 100% Okay with you executing me and you looking like a 100% idiot kidnapper. Any towny would react the same way.

No faith in the site is this is actually a jailor.
Miketa has been shot.
He was a Detective.

If you're reading this, I'm dead. Hmm. Right now I don't like how Nick is playing, and I'm a little suspicious of Friend's 'claim'. But I have nothing solid to go on, sorry.
Banshis were replaced by Mateo.

Bad RP : The First Night

As the night went by, some random guy had stolen a bus. Why? Because he's certified Bus Driver.
After driving around, he went to an all-nighter café, only to get bludgeoned.

This other random guy had decided to be a Jailor.
Except he had no jail to begin with, so he used his own room.

The kidnapped victim, bound with rope and blindfolded... "Hi Kidnapper."
"I'm no Kidnapper. What is your profession?" the Jailor replied. Victim only asked "Why did you kidnap me?"
Jailor replied "Screw this, you're the interrogation victim not me!!" before he pulled out a gun and shot the victim.

The body was thrown out of the window, only to be seen by everyone at day.

There was a stalker who stalked people, everyone called him outright creepy.
Some shady guy with a gun walked to the stalker, asking "Can you PLEASE stop stalking me?"
"But I'm a private investigator.", before the shady guy pulled out a gun and shot the Stalker.

Day 2

The day ends at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18%3A00+GMT%2B1+15.07.2013)

Players :
- Ika
- ypmagic
- Dagaen
- Nick
- Titus
- powerofdeath
- Sinclair
- Friend
- Poriomania (Replacement)
- AppleyNO
- Miketa

5 Votes to Lynch

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Goddamn. That's a horrible start. And a failor. I'd like to know why the jailor decided it was a good idea to jail Appley out of everyone else, including Friend who claimed witch.

Anyway, nothing happened to me last night and my feedback is worthless now.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM
I want to get some pressure going here:

ypmagic

I'm intrigued. Why did you keep the pressure on PoD yesterday even after you "misread" him? And why did you choose PoD, Nick and Friend as your scum of choice (I can understand why Friend).

Also, how many votes to lynch?

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Goddamn. That's a horrible start. And a failor. I'd like to know why the jailor decided it was a good idea to jail Appley out of everyone else, including Friend who claimed witch.

Anyway, nothing happened to me last night and my feedback is worthless now.

I agree; there is one big angle that comes to mind but if I'm right I'd out the jailor, so I'll stay silent for now.

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
[Post 1]

Damn. My strategy didn't account for stupid town. Executing for such reasons. Remind me to avoid such people in future games.

Anyway we have Pyro or Arsonist. I'm doused. More likely Arsonist since we are missing a kill.

If Investigator found anyone with BD description. Scum.

Lets start with claiming feedbacks.

Bus Driver
Detective
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Arsonist
Mafia
Mafia
Survivor

Friend

See you later in 8 hours.

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 08:56 AM
how many votes to lynch?

11 / 2 = 5.5 rounded up 6.
9 / 2 = 4.5 rounded up 5.

Majority.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 09:00 AM
That's not what I was expecting Nick. However, yeah plans have to account for stupid people. No feedback here. Sinclair seems to have no feedback. We also have to worry about a framer, now that it's obvious that one investigation that can be thrown off. I'm supposing the framer works for the investigator too. I mean we could get lucky though.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
That's not what I was expecting Nick. However, yeah plans have to account for stupid people. No feedback here. Sinclair seems to have no feedback. We also have to worry about a framer, now that it's obvious that one investigation that can be thrown off. I'm supposing the framer works for the investigator too. I mean we could get lucky though.

I do have feedback, but it's already obvious, hence useless.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:25 AM
[Post 1]

Damn. My strategy didn't account for stupid town. Executing for such reasons. Remind me to avoid such people in future games.

Anyway we have Pyro or Arsonist. I'm doused. More likely Arsonist since we are missing a kill.

Bus Driver
Detective
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Arsonist
Mafia
Mafia
Survivor

Friend

Question: Why would a BD description = scum? That is, if they didn't get it off of Appley.
Also, we could very well have a framer as well. Although, wouldn't framing = a scum message?

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Umm, your feedback isn't obvious to me. Perhaps you have your games mixed up?

A legitimate BD description (by legitimate I mean one without a framer) would be scum because two town bus drivers are not allowed. Thief is not town, and therefore scum.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Umm, your feedback isn't obvious to me. Perhaps you have your games mixed up?

A legitimate BD description (by legitimate I mean one without a framer) would be scum because two town bus drivers are not allowed. Thief is not town, and therefore scum.

I got feedback on Miketa which is useless now.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
I'm not going to say exactly because that would out my role and outing my role would not be good, unless we've a doctor and/or BG.

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Ok, I'm here. I am alive and for now this is all feedback you gonna get from me. I have to read entire thread once more, I didn't really contributed so far.

Poor Appley. Such wasted execution.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Sinclair

You've pretty much told us you're an investigator now and investigations are never useless. Also, given the setup, it's probably a safe assumption that there is a doctor or a BG. I'm thinking Sinclair might be the consig.

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 09:57 AM
[Post 2]

RVLG just sent me a correction. I was not doused after all.

Gave me a scare he did.

Role list:

Bus Driver
Detective
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Neutral Killer
Mafia
Mafia
Survivor

Notable notes:

1. Sinclair claimed visited Miketa. Sinclair claimed Sheriff/Investigator.
2. Nick says Confusion : Bus Driver / Uncertificated Bus Driver / Thief pairing is now confirmed scum.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Sinclair

You've pretty much told us you're an investigator now and investigations are never useless. Also, given the setup, it's probably a safe assumption that there is a doctor or a BG. I'm thinking Sinclair might be the consig.

Yeah that's not true, think of what other roles give information that is readily available on the start of day post. I don't feel comfortable outing my role right now but I am not an investigator. And you never know, maybe someone didn't want to pick doctor/bg but true, there most likely is one or the other.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
[Post 2]

RVLG just sent me a correction. I was not doused after all.

Gave me a scare he did.

Role list:

Notable notes:

Alright, well we're missing a night kill which leads us to someone either blocked the NK or there still is an arsonist and the person who was doused has not come online yet.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Yeah that's not true, think of what other roles give information that is readily available on the start of day post. I don't feel comfortable outing my role right now but I am not an investigator. And you never know, maybe someone didn't want to pick doctor/bg but true, there most likely is one or the other.

Look, you should explain your feedback.

1) You got a result "on Miketa". Jailors, Vigilantes, Wizards, Pyros, Doctors and Escorts don't get results on Miketa. Pretty much only investigative roles get a result on someone. The detective is dead. So that leaves you with Sheriff/Investigator. [The language I'm looking at is "I got a feedback on Miketa".]

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 10:04 AM
[Post 3]

Sinclair. Since you started. JUST. CLAIM. NOW.

1. There are no citizens.
2. Half assed claim is more scummy than no claim since you prevent counterclaims.
3. Survivor should just admit today.

People who need to die:

1. Sinclair
2. Friend
3. ypmagic

Sinclair

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Look, you should explain your feedback.

1) You got a result "on Miketa". Jailors, Vigilantes, Wizards, Pyros, Doctors and Escorts don't get results on Miketa. Pretty much only investigative roles get a result on someone. The detective is dead. So that leaves you with Sheriff/Investigator. [The language I'm looking at is "I got a feedback on Miketa".]

lol okay.

If I'm dead tonight, it's your fault.

I'm Sheriff.

I got feedback saying that Miketa is good. And dead.
That's exactly what it said.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Just an FYI to the host, the votes were not reset from yesterday.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Now, what about you Nick? Did you get any information last night?

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 10:17 AM
[Post 4]

Patience Sinclair. Patience.

unvote

Town roles:

Sheriff - Sinclair
Investigator
Doctor
Detective - Miketa
Pyro
Vigilante
Jailor - ???
Wizard
Bus Driver - AppleyNO
Escort

4 more slots for Town.

Notable notes:

1. Sinclair claimed visited Miketa. Sinclair claimed Sheriff.
2. Nick says Confusion : Bus Driver / Uncertificated Bus Driver / Thief pairing is now confirmed scum.

Friend

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 10:27 AM
A supposed Sheriff who investigated the one guy that died. My suspicions are still raised. I wouldn't be surprised to see a counterclaim come from that later, but the real sheriff not wanting to out themselves.

unvote

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Just an FYI to the host, the votes were not reset from yesterday.

Uh, I count the votes manually. For the sake of OCD of the players though :

Done.
Votes are reset, so it requires re-voting.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM
A supposed Sheriff who investigated the one guy that died. My suspicions are still raised. I wouldn't be surprised to see a counterclaim come from that later, but the real sheriff not wanting to out themselves.

unvote

lolk.

I honestly think I should've checked you out instead of Miketa. I was tempted to. I'll probably end up doing that tonight.

And alright, thanks host.

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
[Post 5]

RVLG is trolling me. I hope there will be no more changes.

I was bussed and doused.

Town roles:

Sheriff - Sinclair
Investigator
Doctor
Detective - Miketa
Pyro
Vigilante
Jailor - ???
Wizard
Bus Driver - AppleyNO
Escort
4 more slots for confirmed Town.

Survivor

Scum roles:

Uncertificated Bus Driver
Mafia
Neutral Killer

Notable notes:

1. Sinclair claimed visited Miketa. Sinclair claimed Sheriff.
2. No feedback for Dagaen and Titus.
3. Nick was bussed and doused.

Nick
July 14th, 2013, 11:07 AM
[Post 6]

What do you guys think about this plan for today?
1. Feedback claims - DO NOT HIDE FEEDBACK. ONLY SCUM HIDES FEEDBACK.
2. Escort accuses possible Serial Killer.
3. Lynch Friend.

Question to all:
- Should Pyro claim today or just attempt to undouse me tonight?

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I'm seeing something that doesn't quite add up Nick.

1. Absolutely, everyone should out all feedback.
2. Agreed but there might be one problem. Does the serial killer kill roleblockers? If the answer is no, then this is a good idea.
3. Not so sure on this one. There's one scenario here where Friend is trolling town.

Pyro cannot undouse you unless Pyro doused you. The Pyro cannot undo the arsonist.
- The Pyro can undouse himself or his doused victim. So if you were hit by the arsonist, there isn't much we can do.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 11:16 AM
[Post 5]

RVLG is trolling me. I hope there will be no more changes.

I was bussed and doused.

Town roles:

Scum roles:

Notable notes:

There's a problem with your role list.

Bussing comes before death so Appley must have bussed you.
BUT, there's no jailing in the OoO so there's a mistake there.

Jailing completely role blocks someone, correct? So if a BD were to be in jail, they couldn't have driven?

Also, I'm going to be out for a bit. Later.

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 11:17 AM
[Post 1]

Bus Driver
Detective
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Arsonist
Mafia
Mafia
Survivor

Friend

So, did I miss anything or did Nick just claim Survivor?

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Also: Sinclair suspected Ypmagic yesterday, he voted him yesterday AND today, but he didn't check him? Why Sinclair?

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Due to conflicts, I'm going to ask for a replacement - otherwise a modkill by the end of day. (Mateo)
If one wish to particate, PM me.

Does the serial killer kill roleblockers?

No.

Jailing completely role blocks someone, correct? So if a BD were to be in jail, they couldn't have driven?

The target is perfectly RB'd, so no action could be done.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 11:23 AM
That's odd. Sinclair's behavior (checking the dead guy rather than his suspicion target) seems to match that as jester. Yet, Nick's actions seem to be a subtle claim of survivor. We shouldn't have both.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 11:30 AM
1) Bus Driver in jail.
2) Nick claims bussed and doused.
3) An Uncertified Bus Driver is likely in the game. (Who'd lie about being bussed?)
4) If Nick was bussed, the arsonist/pyro's target was likely whoever was bussed with Nick.
5) We're missing a kill.
6) Therefore, it's likely we have an arsonist instead of a pyro.

-----------------

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 11:35 AM
New replacement found.

Poriomania
July 14th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Greetings. I am replacing in for Mateo.

I will read the game as soon as work ends.

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 11:44 AM
So, Banshis was replaced by Mateo who was replaced by Poriomania? Damn, what role do you guys have, Saper? Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Alrighty hey i'm here and I'll explain.

Yesterday I suspected ypmagic. He was going on and on about how pod seemed scummy and all and even after his misread he still kept it on. I wasn't sure why so I tried to pressure him. Obviously I was the only one on that train. So after reading the thread a bit more I figured that no one else really suspected ypmagic and I didn't want to check him out because it wouldn't be in there interest of the town. So, I checked someone that wasn't too active and, to me, seemed lurkish. I didn't like it. But if you want I'll check ypmagic tonight, whatever floats your boat.

And it seems like Nick has claimed Survivor... hm.

Sinclair
July 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM
That's odd. Sinclair's behavior (checking the dead guy rather than his suspicion target) seems to match that as jester. Yet, Nick's actions seem to be a subtle claim of survivor. We shouldn't have both.

I'm not a jester, I promise. I'm a sheriff.

I explained my reasoning in my previous post for checking the dead guy. Also, I was hoping that since I was checking someone that didn't bring much attention to himself, he wouldn't be killed. But just my luck, he was. I'll prove myself tonight.

ika
July 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM
well we have uncertified and i can confirm it becasue i was the secondary target of a buss driving. now the question at hand is why were we targeted as bus driving and who would of done it?

as of now if nick is claiming survivor. that means that the uncrtified might be tring to force a target to be killed but something might of happened.

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Alrighty hey i'm here and I'll explain.

Yesterday I suspected ypmagic. He was going on and on about how pod seemed scummy and all and even after his misread he still kept it on. I wasn't sure why so I tried to pressure him. Obviously I was the only one on that train. So after reading the thread a bit more I figured that no one else really suspected ypmagic and I didn't want to check him out because it wouldn't be in there interest of the town. So, I checked someone that wasn't too active and, to me, seemed lurkish. I didn't like it. But if you want I'll check ypmagic tonight, whatever floats your boat.

And it seems like Nick has claimed Survivor... hm.

And why do you want to check suspicious targets? To see them framed?

As you said: only you suspected Ypmagic, so risk of framer going on him was really low. I'm no good analyzer, but is seems as if you were more concerned about fitting in than do actual investigation. That doesn't look very sheriff-y.

Titus
July 14th, 2013, 02:55 PM
well we have uncertified and i can confirm it becasue i was the secondary target of a buss driving. now the question at hand is why were we targeted as bus driving and who would of done it?

as of now if nick is claiming survivor. that means that the uncrtified might be tring to force a target to be killed but something might of happened.

If ika was bussed, then if we wanted to hunt the pyro/arsonist, we'd look at who would target ika. Did you get any other feedback?

Also, who would bus ika and nick is also an indicator as well for the mafia.

I find it somewhat significant that both the mafia and a pyro/arsonist targeted ika without having a night chat.

ika
July 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
If ika was bussed, then if we wanted to hunt the pyro/arsonist, we'd look at who would target ika. Did you get any other feedback?

Also, who would bus ika and nick is also an indicator as well for the mafia.

I find it somewhat significant that both the mafia and a pyro/arsonist targeted ika without having a night chat.

well my first thought it would be you titus who would bus me. but then the nick part falls on the side for me.

hmmmm. nick you said you were not doused right? it was a host error?

host can you confirm that the nick douse was an error

well someone should be doused regardless unless it somehow hit another target or dead peron.

*begins hunt for unknown doused*

no other feedbacks

ika
July 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
nvm i see RLVG is being himself. that would acctaly mean something....

that means I was the origional target of the dousing. due to the bussing nick had the douse instead.

now then who would want to douse me....

titu

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
According to Nick, last feedback is: bus driven and doused. He may be lying though.

ika
July 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM
god damn failures

titus

ika
July 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM
According to Nick, last feedback is: bus driven and doused. He may be lying though.

the bus driving is a confirmed feedback. the douse it the one in question

RLVG
July 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM
host can you confirm that the nick douse was an error
If host errors occurs, I won't confirm it. Liars won't be punished.

nvm i see RLVG is being himself.

What do you mean by that? :p

ypmagic
July 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM
I have arrived, and I have no feedbacks to discuss.

Dagaen
July 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I have arrived, and I have no feedbacks to discuss.

This would be nice catch-phrase for new Hero: Captain Useless;)

ika
July 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
What do you mean by that? :p

confirms trolling on RLVG

Friend
July 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Sinclair is a lying son of a bitch. It seems he is betting that nobody would want to choose Sheriff. Bad bet buddy.I laid the witch trap yesterday to find scum suspects to check. From those suspects I chose the one that the mob seemed to think was most pro-town, to minimise risk of framing. I thought Nick was scum but I lacked support. So I checked Nick who came up red. Only apparently I am to believe that Nick was bussed with Ika, meaning my result is actually for Ika.Having said all that, the best lynch is still the guy who lied about being Sheriff, because a framer can't make somebody lie to the town.Sinclair