PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous game

Sinclair
July 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Good God I was just in a game and I was witch and it was 3 mafia, me (witch) and one town.

I witched who I thought was the mafia (every night I witched him mafia killed the target I went to kill) to someone else. But then I was killed.

Seriously? You don't need to kill the fucking witch to win the game assholes. LEARN TO PLAY.

/rant

TheDarkestLight
July 10th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Dude... when you play Witch, NEVER TRY TO JOINT WITH THE MAFIA.

They will screw you over 9/10 times.

Neutral Killers on the other hand, typically don't...

Sinclair
July 10th, 2013, 08:56 PM
There was nothing else I could do! The arsonist was already dead and was most likely skyping (3 or 4 clan members in a match).

Mafia was my only hope =/

Mugy
July 10th, 2013, 08:57 PM
There was nothing else I could do! The arsonist was already dead and was most likely skyping (3 or 4 clan members in a match).

Mafia was my only hope =/

You could always screw over the mafia and go for solo win :P

Sinclair
July 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Heh... about that...

The guy who I was controlling was actually a sheriff.... 0_o

kyle1234513
July 11th, 2013, 07:35 PM
10/10, always go for solo win as witch, makes you look that much more pro. that and once mafia lose a single member they lose almost all of their voting power. and since u have their GF its not like they can kill you without a consort. mafia can never be trusted. "survivor, we wont kill you tonight so long as you vote with us" next day - survivor dies. and should you accidentally kill off the last town member, it doesn't matter, the game ends and you win anyway.

only problem is when it gets to you, gf, and townie, convincing the townie that you are the witch and he should hang the gf to give u solo win is the hardest part.

Orpz
July 12th, 2013, 01:04 AM
I don't blame Mafia for not trusting a Witch.

Fuck Witches.

Fubby
July 12th, 2013, 08:49 AM
When I play cult and we stomp the town I try to convince someone to suicide with me so someone else can win with us :D

People are so mean. You gotta spread the love.

Damus_Graves
July 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Subject wanted to rant about unfairness of mafia members concerning witches. That has been acknowledged hehehe.