PDA

View Full Version : Role Suggestion, Neutral evil, Detonator

cookiethief
July 9th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hello my role suggestion is the detonator. He can set a bomb to himself. It takes 3 nights to set it up. When he gets lynched guilty. He can choose to detonate the bomb. If he does 1 person randomly gets killed due to the bomb explosion. Also i have another similar role. Another role would make it so instead of 3 nights to set up a bomb, You can make a person take 3 nights to build a secret gun hidden for himself. When it is his last words you can choose 1 person to die. (if you want you can make him only be able to target the people who voted guilty). thank you for your time. I would love to see this in mafia.

Hypersniper
July 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Is a jester who can choose who to Kill no

cookiethief
July 9th, 2013, 02:21 PM
i guess the detonator can be classified as that but he dosn't really want to die he wont win. its a last resort. But the 2nd option is nothing like the jester

cookiethief
July 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM
also the bomb might not even work since it takes 3 nights to set up. he could get killed during the night or lynched early. IF you guys want we could make the bomb take longer to set up

SuperJack
July 9th, 2013, 03:03 PM
It's not powerful enough.

Basically the first one sounds like A Jester, in exchange for surviving 3 nights he gets to choose how dies when he gets lynched.

The second one sounds like a Gunsmith that takes 3 night to give someone a gun, that can only use it just beofre they are lynched.

Just underpowered roles really.

cookiethief
July 9th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Then how about just make a char who blows up when someone attacks them? kills each other. How does that sound instead of detonator?

cookiethief
July 9th, 2013, 03:06 PM
also make him sided with the town if town wins

Hypersniper
July 9th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I call that a bomb from epic mafia :)

SuperJack
July 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Then how about just make a char who blows up when someone attacks them? kills each other. How does that sound instead of detonator?

Sound's like a self-saveing Bodyguard.