PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 94: Overturn to Riddler

Pages : [1] 2 3

Poriomania
July 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM
It's not the gleaming mayor's office like the last time you saw this.

He hadn't told her that it was a city that has lost it's luster. Yet, over the months, WIFOM City has gradually declined, from a mediocre but noteworthy city to a place that suddenly peaked in crime and dirty dealings. His car drove through and reached a motel. Crime or no crime, it would be a place that they would be stopping for the night. He got out his wallet and paid hard, cold, cash to the receptionist.

"I'll take two," the man said quietly. Gathering their belongings, he hauled three bags, one of them a larger-than-average cosmetics bag, into the room. After dropping off the bags on the floor, he wondered where his fiancee went. Hadn't she been following him?

"Alisha!" he yells. No response. Had she wandered off into the night? Or, maybe worse...

He dashes down the stairs, taking two steps at a time. He runs toward the lobby on the old concrete sidewalk - so old that he nearly trips on a particularly well-damaged area. And he sees her.

Transfixed on something.

The man breaths a huge sigh of relief, then thoughts start to creep into his head. Why would she ignore him for all this time? Why didn't she make any motion to move when he grabbed the bags?

"Just look," she whispers, and she points up to the air. A helicopter, an unusual one, moves smoothly in the dark night. "Why yes, it's beautiful," the man says under his breath. Then he caresses her cheek, and she kisses him.

"Indeed."

----
On the helicopter

"Mr. Livingston, please calm down."

Preston Livingston, the governor of the state, nervously pinched his tie, visibly angry.

"Ever since this started you've been digging us into a deeper hole. I doubt you'll be able to reverse this."

Sean Whalen, the newly appointed mayor of the city, started biting his nails.

"It's not my fault that the outburst of crime started in the first pla-"

"Save it! Ever since you replaced Titus the city has just been swarming with crime. I feel just like removing you from office right now."

"Please, Mr. Livingston. Just give me one final chance. I'm confident in a couple months or so I can turn around the crime."

Preston glanced at the mayor warily.

"This is your last chance, Whalen. If another couple people get shot or a celebrity gets kidnapped..."

"Understood."

Overturn to Riddler (OTR) (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Overturn_to_Riddler) - A game for 7 players.

Role List
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
One-Shot Governor
Sheriff
Mafioso
Godfather

Win Conditions
Town: Eliminate the scum.
Mafia: Outnumber or equal the town.

Description
This is a skill-intensive open setup that offers mafia and town a number of outs. Prepare to bring along your best game.

Citizen
You have no power except your vote.

Sheriff
You can check a person's alignment each Night.

One-Shot Governor
After the lynch and before the role flip, you can either stop the lynch or overturn it to someone else. This is one shot.

Mafioso
You can perform the Nightkill.

Godfather
You investigate at "innocent" to all sheriffs.

Rules

1. 48 hour Days, 24 hour Nights. The game will start at Day 1. Be prepared to talk.

2. No editing posts, PM quoting, PMing, all that jazz. I don't want to modkill players.

3. There are no jesters, cults, or anything that disrupts the core spirit of the game. Behavioral Analysis is Behavioral Analysis, and you'll have to hone your skills to succeed in this game.

4. Rolecalling early will not break the game. The setup will punish you if you try to mod or flavorgame it. I don't recommend it!

5. The only game discussion should take place in the observer chat, in the thread.

6. Respect your fellow players, and have fun. If you don't have fun, I will modkill you or replace you, and that would be bad, wouldn't it?

Special Rules

1. No invisible ink.
2. Last wills and death notes are permitted.
3. Please be patient regarding governor timing. 24 hours is long indeed before you see a flip, but it's necessary.
4. If there are any questions then I'll edit them in here. Ask questions in green, please.

Alive and Well
1. Titus
2. powerofdeath
3. ypmagic
4. Dagaen
5. Orpz r. Taekyon

Lost in the Shuffle
2. AppleyNO, Town Sheriff, stabbed in the back Night 1
7. Damus_Graves, Town Citizen, drugged to death Night 2

Commuting to WIFOM City
1. ika
2. TDL
--
4. Banshis
5. Hypersniper

Expunged from WIFOM
1. Sinclair

The Day will end in this time.
(http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=july+4+8%3A00+pm+pacific+standard+time&x=-1311&y=-71)

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
I assume

Commuting to WIFOM City
1. ika
2. TDL
--
4. Banshis
5. Hypersniper
6. Orpz

means they confirmed?

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 08:24 PM
I assume

Commuting to WIFOM City
1. ika
2. TDL
--
4. Banshis
5. Hypersniper
6. Orpz

means they confirmed?
Lol wait nvm sorry Porio T.T

Poriomania
July 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM
Please don't post after I answer this.

That's a flavorful term for reserves. ika and Orpz get priority for reserves since they were randomed out, then the rest are regular reserves.

Poriomania
July 2nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
The governor and the mayor pace around the sidewalk together, discussing the recent upsurge in crime and the hotspot tour while waiting for their helicopter.

"I want to make this clear from the absolute start, Sean. There is a crime infestation in this city, and as long as I'm monitoring WIFOM City, the crime rate needs to be lowered exponentially."

"Got it, Mr. Livingston. I hope that our crime hotspot tour today will help you and I pinpoint the suspects."

4 players have confirmed.

It is now Day 1. With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch!

Titus
July 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Ok, I'm one of the confirmed. I'm out for the rest of the night though most likely.

powerofdeath
July 2nd, 2013, 10:25 PM
Should i post or should I wait til I am confirmed?

Poriomania
July 2nd, 2013, 10:33 PM
You can post whenever.

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 10:34 PM
Hi everybody. I am alive and ready for action.

This is a simple set-up, and we have not a lot of days to kill the mafia. Its 5 to 2. Assuming we don't lynch; we have three days. We CANNOT afford a mislynch at ALL.

I hope Damus is the Governor TBH... only one way to find out.

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 10:35 PM
My work schedule is 8AM to 4PM PST. I will more than likely not be available at those times.

Damus_Graves
July 2nd, 2013, 10:59 PM
Tips: There is no WIFOM needed in this setup.

Titus
July 2nd, 2013, 11:08 PM
Tips: There is no WIFOM needed in this setup.

?? Obviously, I need to know what definition of wifom you are using Damus. The governor and the sheriff would likely want to fake being citizens. Citizens may or may not want to fake being the sheriff and the governor. The mafia aren't exactly going to admit their roles. I would consider these actions wifom.

@AppleyNO, I think we can theoretically mislynch. 5 v 2 becomes 3 v 2. However, winning at that point would be near impossible. Clearing out one of the mafias today would give us a lot more breathing room today. That would make the game 4 v 1. I'm supposing the mafia never choose to no kill, which is likely a given because there is no doctor.

I also don't like your attempt to find out if Damus is the governor. Is that a hunt for a PR role? In this setup, outed PRs would be dangerous.

Damus_Graves
July 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM
Tips: WIFOM in this setup creates more problems than it solves or prevents. Titus is wrong to assume mafia will not kill.

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 11:41 PM
I also don't like your attempt to find out if Damus is the governor. Is that a hunt for a PR role? In this setup, outed PRs would be dangerous.

Lol my point was lost, it seems. I haven't played with a majority of the players before, so I was remarking that I hope the more powerful PR was someone who I know is smart.

Why would I want the governor revealed.. thats stupid.

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 11:42 PM
Tips: WIFOM in this setup creates more problems than it solves or prevents. Titus is wrong to assume mafia will not kill.

Lol Titus said that the mafia will not choose to not kill.

Titus
July 2nd, 2013, 11:47 PM

I cannot see the mafia would no kill with a setup without a doctor. Care to enlighten me?

@AppleyNO, Why would you say "only one way to find out" regarding to Damus being governor? That would seem to imply you're hunting for the governor. Would you rephrase the point?

Titus
July 2nd, 2013, 11:48 PM
Lol Titus said that the mafia will not choose to not kill.

This.

Damus_Graves
July 2nd, 2013, 11:50 PM
Clarifications: Mafia always choose to kill. That was the point of the reply.
Tips: Focus on Post analysis to deduce scum. Questions are help-tions.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 12:01 AM

Agreed.

ypmagic
July 3rd, 2013, 12:03 AM

You some kind of bot? Porio should've included a human-verification test on the sign-ups sheet.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM
You some kind of bot? Porio should've included a human-verification test on the sign-ups sheet.

Damus talks like that normally. Do you have a problem with that? Your first post here is attacking someone (unless this is a poorly coveyed joke). Why so hostile so early?

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 12:37 AM
Cool, everybody is accusing everybody already!:D

-vote Poriomania

Hell yeah!

ypmagic
July 3rd, 2013, 01:01 AM
Damus talks like that normally. Do you have a problem with that? Your first post here is attacking someone (unless this is a poorly coveyed joke). Why so hostile so early?

Why can't my first post be about attacking someone?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 02:23 AM
Everyone came on except for taekyon.
Hmm

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 02:42 AM
Days are 48h long, he still has plenty of time.

Not sure if we are having discussion or just waiting for him.

ypmagic
July 3rd, 2013, 04:25 AM
Days are 48h long, he still has plenty of time.

Not sure if we are having discussion or just waiting for him.

Are we gonna do a good ol' role call and get it over with? Or make it a bit more fun and deceptive?

Taekyon
July 3rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Hey I'm here!
I just saw that I was in the game sorry for that ^^.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Why can't my first post be about attacking someone?

Before attacking someone in your first post, you should be certain you are not attacking playstyle.

As for your rolecall idea, every one would claim citizen.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
@AppleyNO, Why would you say "only one way to find out" regarding to Damus being governor? That would seem to imply you're hunting for the governor. Would you rephrase the point?

Because the only ways for anyone to be known as the governor 100% are to act(use there one shot, the point I was making is that Damus wont waste it, and the chance of him using it on the wrong person is low) or for them to die.

I don't want them to die :P

And again, why in the hell would I want the Governor to claim, as you are suggesting I'm doing.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Before attacking someone in your first post, you should be certain you are not attacking playstyle.
To be fair, I have attacked Damus more than once with his playstyle... it is confusing and at times unnecessary.

Anyway, enough about Damus, I would like to turn my attention to Dagaen, who instead of adding to the discussion decided to post that we have 48 hours! and that everyone is already accusing each other, before going back to lurk.

Possible Citizen/Mafia

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 06:57 AM
Are we gonna do a good ol' role call and get it over with? Or make it a bit more fun and deceptive?
TITUS YOU SAY I'M HUNTING FOR ROLES?!?!?!?!?

xD

Taekyon
July 3rd, 2013, 07:13 AM
This first day will be a random lynch one in my opinion... I don't think scum will slip this early in the game. They will blend with town and try to causes mislynch. Only thing we could do is target someone already and pressure him.

If you don't mind, I'll start the pressuring someone.

Here.

ypmagic

Agressive like Titus pointed out + the mass claiming request that would help scum find PR.

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Tips: Don't worry about Damus.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
This first day will be a random lynch one in my opinion... I don't think scum will slip this early in the game. They will blend with town and try to causes mislynch. Only thing we could do is target someone already and pressure him.

Here.

ypmagic

Agressive like Titus pointed out + the mass claiming request that would help scum find PR.
I don't believe voting is EVER random.

Usually, if I want to start pressure at the beginning of the game, I would question either the person who is lurking, the person who is leading, or a person who is contributing, but always directing pressure away from them. I don't think ypmagic is a good first pressure target.

And pressure wont do much at this time anyway... we all know that the citizens are going to claim citizens or PRs; PRs are always going to claim citizens; and mafia will claim citizens and PRs. You need a goal in mind if you want to pressure.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 07:31 AM
Tips: Don't worry about Damus.
I haven't forgotten about you, I just noticed like every post from me had "Damus" on it.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Because I like to triple post:

I would also be looking at who buddies up with who, and if that remains constant. Like right now I have buddied with Damus pretty hard and lightly defended ypmagic from pressure. These things matter.

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 08:12 AM

I would also be looking at who buddies up with who, and if that remains constant. Like right now I have buddied with Damus pretty hard and lightly defended ypmagic from pressure. These things matter.

Tips: Shut up and stop taking my job

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 08:15 AM
Tips: Shut up and stop taking my job
In more ways than one, right?

Nah I'm just excited to be playing FMs again.

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Anyway, enough about Damus, I would like to turn my attention to Dagaen, who instead of adding to the discussion decided to post that we have 48 hours! and that everyone is already accusing each other, before going back to lurk.

As I said I wasn't sure what we are discussing, so far I didn't notice anything particularly suspicious. Sure, Titus managed to accuse Appley and ypmagic of some weird moves, but from what I observed Titus tends to... analyze and often overanalyze. At least she is the player I have most experience with and I noticed this pattern.

Then again maybe that is some kind of pressure on her part that I am not aware of.

Also: it wasn't lurking, it was sleeping. And we really have over 24h left.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
As I said I wasn't sure what we are discussing, so far I didn't notice anything particularly suspicious. Sure, Titus managed to accuse Appley and ypmagic of some weird moves, but from what I observed Titus tends to... analyze and often overanalyze. At least she is the player I have most experience with and I noticed this pattern.

Then again maybe that is some kind of pressure on her part that I am not aware of.

Also: it wasn't lurking, it was sleeping. And we really have over 24h left.
See what pressure gives us.

Thank you :D

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Ypmagic - The agressiveness + the role call was suspicious. The thing with ypmagic sometimes its better to let him think he's free. Then he'll slip more. Now that you've called him out on it, I would expect his behavior to change. His role call request could have been newbie or scuminess. I would have liked some more time to analyze that before Appley got aggressive on yp.

AppleyNo - On one hand he seems to be trying. I don't really get the governor thing though. Plus, he seems to be "buddying" with people early, including Damus. Appley also claims he's defended ypmagic from pressure, but he's also highlighted the fact that ypmagic was asking for mass role claims.

Daegan - Possible minor discredit of me (the part of over analyzing) but that might just legitimately be what he believes my meta to be. I don't think there's such a thing as overanalyzing but there is improper analysis.

Damus - Seems pretty town but I'll always be a little paranoid of him after the nice railroading he did of me in M-FM 18.

Takeyon - I'd like to see more on him, but his attempt to pressure seems decently pro-town.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
powerofdeath - well he needs to contribute something to be worthy of analysis.

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Tips: Ypmagic is not scummy

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
Why? I'm not following your lead just because you put it as a tip.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Yahhh forgot about this
Tough being host of one sfm and playing 3 all at once
Hold on reading day

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Clarification: Roleclaims as well as asking of the ceased use of these tags and a few other things.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 01:35 PM
Can you rephrase that please? That made no sense. What is "the ceased"? use of what tags? How did the roleclaims make ypmagic not look scummy?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
IMO after analying ypmagic, it seem like hes a citizen

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
Can you rephrase that please? That made no sense. What is "the ceased"? use of what tags? How did the roleclaims make ypmagic not look scummy?

Information: No clarification will not be given.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
IMO after analying ypmagic, it seem like hes a citizen

What makes you say that? Please answer in a form that is understandable.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Information: No clarification will not be given.

You know that's making you look really suspect to me right now. When I ask you why you feel something, you reply in jibberish and refuse to clarify. Come on....

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
You know that's making you look really suspect to me right now. When I ask you why you feel something, you reply in jibberish and refuse to clarify. Come on....

Information: Whats suspect to you is not suspect at all

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 01:42 PM

This seem like just trolling
I would know when Ypmagic is attacking someone
You may not understand his sense of humor

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
This seem like just trolling
I would know when Ypmagic is attacking someone
You may not understand his sense of humor

I don't if that's his humor. Also, can you understand Damus at all? It's like he's trying some sort of Yoda thing from Star Wars. I think in the last post he made, he's just telling me I'm wrong.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
I don't if that's his humor. Also, can you understand Damus at all? It's like he's trying some sort of Yoda thing from Star Wars. I think in the last post he made, he's just telling me I'm wrong.

Yoda speak in latin structure but using english words
Like this

Go to him I will (latin structure)
I will go to him (english structure)

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Oh phone

Note for myself when I get home: Yp is being defended by PoD. Titus is pushing against yp and Damus. Damus is purposely being less than useful to rebuild his meta. Titus is the only person to question me on Damus being the governor.

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
I don't know your history guys, but maybe Damus using such structure to not be caught by some behavio-psychological analysis thingie.

Perhaps he is afraid of one of you?

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 02:09 PM
I don't know your history guys, but maybe Damus using such structure to not be caught by some behavio-psychological analysis thingie.

Perhaps he is afraid of one of you?

Damus doesn't play like he's afraid of anyone. I don't see why he'd need to be afraid either. The wierd structure is more likely to be considered scummy in the likes of those studying behavioral analysis. I don't get it.

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
Information: The above posts are wrong.
Tips: Don't worry about Damus

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
Are you really trying to get me to vote you Damus? This is almost a jester play right here. Scum want to blend though. This doesn't blend, so it's possibly town. But maybe that's Damus wifoming town jester to pass as mafia.

Conclusion: I think a nice stiff drink is in order.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Information: The above posts are wrong.
Tips: Don't worry about Damus

Lol you are trying to get shot :D I figured it out!

Taekyon
July 3rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Damus doesn't play like he's afraid of anyone. I don't see why he'd need to be afraid either. The wierd structure is more likely to be considered scummy in the likes of those studying behavioral analysis. I don't get it.

Why do I think that he's scum and he's trying some trick on us?
Like acting scum...
"It's too obvious that he's acting like a scum so he can't be a scum"
This way, he's a scum in disguise and no one would ever think he's actually a scum.

Just saying.

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Information: Damus is the Governor's half sister.
Tips: Spend no more time worrying about Damus
Clarification: AppleyNO is wrong

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM
Why do I think that he's scum and he's trying some trick on us?
Like acting scum...
"It's too obvious that he's acting like a scum so he can't be a scum"
This way, he's a scum in disguise and no one would ever think he's actually a scum.

Just saying.

I'm worried about this too. I say we pressure Damus to talk in regular English.

Damus_Graves

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 03:28 PM
I saw my share of people wirting "Hodor hodor" in public sc2 games. It get irritating really fast.

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Information: Damus is the Governor's half sister.
Tips: Spend no more time worrying about Damus
Clarification: AppleyNO is wrong

I don't vote because somehow I feel there is some clue hidden in here xD

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
I saw my share of people wirting "Hodor hodor" in public sc2 games. It get irritating really fast.

This annoy me so much

But it seems that Titus is being too aggressive

She was aggressive about ypmagic's "little joke"
She is being aggressive about Damus right now
titus

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 03:39 PM
I don't vote because somehow I feel there is some clue hidden in here xD

Well, do you care to enlighten us?

@PoD, the vote will come off when Damus actually starts communicating with the group clearly. That's the whole point of a pressure vote when you know what someone will claim. Pressure votes only work to change behavior. I'm not sure what Damus is but when Damus doesn't help the town, he's deadly.

Dagaen
July 3rd, 2013, 05:52 PM
I don't really know, Governor is written in red which is quite weird. And half-sister? Maybe he is saying that he is PR, but not Governor, which would leave that he is Sheriff. Nah, too far-fetched.

Ok, I will pressure. Let's hear him claiming Citizen.

Damus_Graves

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM
Damus_graves
Damus speak! You are at L-1!

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Damus if you are town and you get lynched its only your fault for confusing people.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Hmm Damus is lurking right now

I still think Titus is mafia. She is being way too agressive in this SFM. She isnt giving off good vibe as she does in other SFM

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 08:34 PM
Okay, for whatever reason Damus is posting to ignore him.

Instead of doing that the town lead by an out-of-character Titus tries to lynch him.

He is L-1. I believe Titus is failing the reaction test by pushing for such an easy lynch.

Titus

I'm SO going to look like mafia if Damus is though.....

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 08:49 PM
Why do y'all think I'm out of character? I commented on what I see and try to get a reaction. When I get gibberish, I'm naturally suspicious. I mentioned that I didn't understand ypmagic's aggressive opening or ApplyNo's stuff about the governon or Damus's gibberish. I didn't fos everyone I just wanted to understand which is my precisely my MO.

Damus being at L-1 was far from what I expected. Damus is never and should never be an easy lynch. I just want him to communicate his ideas so we can use them if he is town. That's all. Like I said, pressure in this case isn't going to do much for a role claim. It's only good for behavior.

ypmagic
July 3rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Lookie here. I just hammered Damus.

(fakevote)- Damus_Graves

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:06 PM
Lookie here. I just hammered Damus.

(fakevote)- Damus_Graves

Please play serious

titus
I believe that Titus is being aggressive and even her last post was too aggressive.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Ok. You're going to have to define aggressive. I didn't even attack anyone in that post. I didn't even question. I defended myself.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM
Please play serious

titus
I believe that Titus is being aggressive and even her last post was too aggressive.
Noted, jumped to take advantage of Titus being questioned.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Noted, jumped to take advantage of Titus being questioned.

Its because I always thought Titus was scum.
But you guys seems to be focusing on Damus.
I decided to put a pressure vote.
He decided to ditch the game so that pressure vote doesnt do us any good
Ypmagic's early posts is just a little joke. But when people defended him as it was just a little joke, i think he decided to sieze this opportunity and make it look like hes a town jester. Hes going too far. Ypmagic does seems scummy now.
What about this Taekyon ninja dude? I barely see him posts much. He seems to be lurking.

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Its because I always thought Titus was scum.
But you guys seems to be focusing on Damus.
I decided to put a pressure vote.
He decided to ditch the game so that pressure vote doesnt do us any good
Ypmagic's early posts is just a little joke. But when people defended him as it was just a little joke, i think he decided to sieze this opportunity and make it look like hes a town jester. Hes going too far. Ypmagic does seems scummy now.
What about this Taekyon ninja dude? I barely see him posts much. He seems to be lurking.

You always thought I was scum? Since the first post? Or did you have preconceived plans to lynch me?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM

Maybe hes telling us his strategy. Hes trying to blend in as town and cause a mislynch on ypmagic

Here.

ypmagic

Agrees with titus being aggressive

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM
You always thought I was scum? Since the first post? Or did you have preconceived plans to lynch me?

Not always. I meant while I was voting Damus, I still think you were scum.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 09:31 PM
I think a lynch is not a good idea.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:41 PM
Alright assuming nobody kill me
This is the plan
Mafia kill tonight
Next day
1 citizen die, roll call, both mafia claim citizens
50% chance to lynch one of them
Then we have thise options
1)
If we mislynch a citizen
Mafia kill anybody
Mafia win 2v2

2)
We lynch a scum
Mafia kill a town power role
We lynch a scum
Town win

3)We lynch a scum
Mafia kill town power role
We mislynch
Mafia kill anybody
Mafia win 1v1

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM
Alright assuming nobody kill me
This is the plan
Mafia kill tonight
Next day
1 citizen die, roll call, both mafia claim citizens
50% chance to lynch one of them
Then we have thise options
1)
If we mislynch a citizen
Mafia kill anybody
Mafia win 2v2

2)
We lynch a scum
Mafia kill a town power role
We lynch a scum
Town win

3)We lynch a scum
Mafia kill town power role
We mislynch
Mafia kill anybody
Mafia win 1v1

This is the plan if assuming we do not vote today
Mislynching anytime but today give us instant defeat

We have 7 people
We lynch today
Mislynch
2v4
We will get so much informations after mislynch
Mafia kill 2v3
We lynch scum
1v3
Mafia kill
1v2
We lynch mafia
Town win

We lynch mafia
1v5
Mafia kill 1v4
We mislynch 1v3
Mafia kill 1v2
We lynch scum
Town win

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM
WE CANNOT MISLYNCH UNLESS WE LYNCH TODAY OR ITS INSTANT DEFEAT FOR TOWN!

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 09:48 PM
PowerofDeath is the correct lynch, I hope.

powerofdeath

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM
Hmm what make you think I am scum?

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
Not always. I meant while I was voting Damus, I still think you were scum.

So you're pressuring one player while thinking I was scum? Why not just pressure me? What initially caused you to form the opinion I was scum?

powerofdeath

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 10:03 PM
Hmm what make you think I am scum?
You start becoming really, really aggressive all of a sudden, and are pushing us to lynch someone. I don't feel comfortable lynching Damus and I don't think Titus deserves the analyzes of him. You are the only active person who isn't me, and unlike Titus are actually being aggressive.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Lol
Alright This is my reasons for being agressive.
An aggressive person want to feel like he is in charge. An aggressive person want to manipulate passive people like Damus or Ypmagic. To beat any aggressive people, you have to be more agressive than them. They will understand your dominance and either back down, or continue to challenge back until either one of them back down.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Not sure if this make any sense lol

Titus
July 3rd, 2013, 10:11 PM
Why don't you try again in the morning? I'm off here.

Oh and AppleyNo, I'm a married woman. ;)

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM

Ill have to try again if people still dont believe me, but what make you say that. Was it out of random?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
You start becoming really, really aggressive all of a sudden, and are pushing us to lynch someone. I don't feel comfortable lynching Damus and I don't think Titus deserves the analyzes of him. You are the only active person who isn't me, and unlike Titus are actually being aggressive.
Oh this?

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM

>.>

ypmagic
July 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM
Here's my pressure vote.

powerofdeath

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 11:01 PM
Clarification: I have a job in which I spend just about 30-40 hours and closing a majority of the time. I just finished my fourth day of closing.
Tips: Never lynch someone because they are calling attention to themselves on the first day
Information: The post before this one, I posted, was a clue to my role in which I have WIFOM'd, needlessly, another role. Good luck.
Addition: Taekyon is scummy

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Information: POD is at L-1

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:05 PM
Clarification: I have a job in which I spend just about 30-40 hours and closing a majority of the time. I just finished my fourth day of closing.
Tips: Never lynch someone because they are calling attention to themselves on the first day
Information: The post before this one, I posted, was a clue to my role in which I have WIFOM'd, needlessly, another role. Good luck.

Clarification: People are being confused by this
Tips: Never do this again
Information: You were at L-1!
Addition: Titus is scummy

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Clarification: People are being confused by this
Tips: Never do this again
Information: You were at L-1!
Addition: Titus is scummy

Tips: Try not to copy Damus as it tends to backfire dramatically on the ones who try

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Tips: I dont really care

Damus_Graves
July 3rd, 2013, 11:12 PM
Question: Why are you using aggressive, rage quit, citizen wifom?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Question: Why are you using aggressive, rage quit, citizen wifom?

Remove the wifom

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
But Damus figured it out

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Alright guys BRB Im currently lurking

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Shoot me now.

AppleyNO
July 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
We should nuke WIFOM City.

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Lol finally, i was thinking that if someone hammer me, i would try to spam my LW hoping i get overturned
But i would really doubt he would overturn me. So spam my lw to annoy the town

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
We should nuke WIFOM City.

Lol sure.
Prepared for Launch? Sir?

powerofdeath
July 3rd, 2013, 11:25 PM
My LW if anybody is interested

Hey there
You guys... Really...
I am just a citizen trying to take a bullet, but it seems like you dont understand my goals
Damus is probably town.
Appley is probably town
Ypmagic is trolling as a bored citizen
I died as a citizen
Which leave us Titus, ninja dude, and D
I can never remember the ninja dude's name /) . (\
This is why I am pressuring Titus

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 05:01 AM

I knew there was some hint in there! Too bad I have no idea how to find it.

Titus behaves as always, she is really aggresive recently in every FM.

AppleyNO came here, saw Damus is on L-1, tried to pressure him, saw that PoD is voting Titus, joined pressure on Titus, and then he decided to go for PoD after all. Looks like he is happy with getting anybody.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hmm I just woke up... Why is everyone lurking this tame jeez...

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hmm I just woke up... Why is everyone lurking this tame jeez...

Game* stupid autocorrect

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Hmm I just woke up... Why is everyone lurking this game jeez...

I'm not lurking here. I woke up to get my thoughts together. AppleyNo's shifting sands worry me, also the RP is sitemeta indicative of scum. Yet, I don't value meta much (unless it's used in a manipulative fashion) and the same things that AppleyNo saw also worried me. I'd want to see more, because his behavior is unsettling but I'm not certain whether or not its scummy.

As for Damus's pressure, it accomplished its purpose. Damus is now contributing in plain English.

I'd like to see more of Takeyon. He's the biggest lurker ATM.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 09:28 AM
AppleyNO came here, saw Damus is on L-1, tried to pressure him, saw that PoD is voting Titus, joined pressure on Titus, and then he decided to go for PoD after all. Looks like he is happy with getting anybody.
Lol What?

Did you read the posts? I voted Titus before PoD, and I have never, ever pressured Damus.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Lol What?

Did you read the posts? I voted Titus before PoD, and I have never, ever pressured Damus.
But yea, I have no idea who the scum is, because all of you are being scummy as fuck.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Lol What?

What?! THIS IS A LIE!
I voted him before you did
Me #67
You #73

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 09:35 AM
It seems like nobody ever pressured you. Therefore you never slipped. But now you just did!
appleyno

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM
I am not seeing the "slip" you mention. Can you clarify?

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM
No.

Post 70:

Damus_graves

Post 73:

Okay, for whatever reason Damus is posting to ignore him.

Instead of doing that the town lead by an out-of-character Titus tries to lynch him.

He is L-1. I believe Titus is failing the reaction test by pushing for such an easy lynch.

Titus

I'm SO going to look like mafia if Damus is though.....

powerofdeath

No more vote switching. I am sure he is a bad guy.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:06 AM
PoD is L-1.

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM
PoD voted Titus before you Appley.

I'm really curious how come you didn't even check it.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:23 AM
PoD voted Titus before you Appley.

I'm really curious how come you didn't even check it.
I didn't count it because he switched votes three posts later. Your theory of myself sheeping with PoD to lynch Titus is incorrect.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Im telling you guys! Its Apple and Titus

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Im telling you guys! Its Apple and Titus

I have to be honest with you, I think it you and Dagean tbh.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:35 AM

Its Dagaen! Dagean and D is Titus's nicknames for him

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:35 AM
But now I am pretty sure its you.
You and the ninja dude.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
I only say Dagaen because I can't think of who is buddying with you besides him. Dagaen hasn't done anything really scummy actually.

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Tips: Actually use explanation in your FoS

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:37 AM
But now I am pretty sure its you.
You and the ninja dude.
I would have quit if a lurker was a teammate. Or I would have bussed him.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Apple
Titus
Ninja dude
Dagaen
Ypmagic
Damus

Scummiest at top
Least scummiest at bottom

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Information: POD is flippitant but AppleyNO is misinformed.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Anybody who knows me by now should know that i am town. I ALWAYS act scummy as town unless I am confirmed 100 percent

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Damus i dont even know what that mean

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Apple
Titus
Ninja dude
Dagaen
Ypmagic
Damus

Scummiest at top
Least scummiest at bottom
So you think I'm mafia with Titus or ninja man 9000?

As already stated I would have bussed ninja man 9000, so if anything it should be Titus and I are mafia. But wait I turned on Titus (Post 73)... how is that possible?

The only think I could have been doing was bussing Titus. Why would I do that when I could have hammered Damus believing his posting to be scummy?

So I am either with: Titus, and inept, Ninja dude, and lied about bussing him, Or I am town being pushed by a scum?

(Of course I could be with anyone if I were the mafia. I have buddied with Damus, for example. I only stated my interactions with the people you have accused me of being a mafia with.)

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Dictionary said: A jovial member of paramilitary group
What does that even means?

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 10:47 AM
So you think I'm mafia with Titus or ninja man 9000?

As already stated I would have bussed ninja man 9000, so if anything it should be Titus and I are mafia. But wait I turned on Titus (Post 73)... how is that possible?

The only think I could have been doing was bussing Titus. Why would I do that when I could have hammered Damus believing his posting to be scummy?

So I am either with: Titus, and inept, Ninja dude, and lied about bussing him, Or I am town being pushed by a scum?

(Of course I could be with anyone if I were the mafia. I have buddied with Damus, for example. I only stated my interactions with the people you have accused me of being a mafia with.)
Hmm ar first it could be you and ninja, but now im thinking it might be you and Titus
You just voted him then unvoted. You are probably titus buddy.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 10:51 AM
The only thing* I could have been doing was bussing Titus. Why would I do that when I could have hammered Damus believing his posting to be scummy?
Typo error think -> thing

Anyway, you need to provide an answer to this PoD

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 11:06 AM
What exactly is "bussing" is that like bandwagon or something? I know there is no Busdriver

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
What exactly is "bussing" is that like bandwagon or something? I know there is no Busdriver

Bussing is where mafia attempts to get their own teammate lynched. This usually occurs when a mafia member is lurking or the mafia member is confirmed scum. Ex: A mafia member ccs cop. The group forces the mafia member to check his scummy teammate. So the mafia member says he got a guilty on his teammate and votes to lynch him.

PoD's theories sound ridiculous, almost conspiracy like. Also, saying he always acts scummy is a perfect excuse to hide scummy behavior. The idea behind citizen, is to draw attention from the scums to get shot instead of the PRs. Here, PoD is instead drawing attention to himself and attempting to ensure his own survival with scumminess. I don't see his play as that of a citizen here.

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Here's my thoughts:

AppleyNO :

He's looking for connections between players and I thought he analyzes people closely, but he didn't remember that PoD voted Titus before him which is weird. He even denied it.

But yea, I have no idea who the scum is, because all of you are being scummy as fuck.

I only say Dagaen because I can't think of who is buddying with you besides him. Dagaen hasn't done anything really scummy actually.

He said that everyone is scummy as fuck, but later he says I didn't do anything scummy yet. I don't like that many contradictions.
AppleyNO, could you give us your analysis on possible buddies?

Titus:

Accused Appley because he wondered if Damus is Governor, accused ypmagic who wasn't happy with Damus way of talking, but later she voted Damus for exact same reason. Gives analysis after only 40 posts. I guess she is her normal, agrresive self.

Taekyon - Lurker, emerged from the shadow to vote randomly ypmagic "for pressure", then he disappeared.

Damus_Graves - Is he doing such thing in every game? I'm going to ignore funny way of talking, but his posts doesn't rly give much advice. Most of them sounds like trolling.

powerofdeath - Voting Titus for being too agrresive.Giving some plans for the future. Lately he spams posts like crazy. I like his theory on Titus-AppleyNO combo, but other than that he behaves quite suspicious. But he does it every game.

Its Dagaen! Dagean and D is Titus's nicknames for him

Thank you for this.

Ypmagic - He appears, writes a joke than disappears again. Appears, voting PoD, going away.

As you can probably tell, I am not convinced on anybody.

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Damus_Graves - Null Read

Damus usually talks with tips and helpful info. When he started babbling about the ceased and the govenor's half sister, that's when I voted him for pressure. I don't like communication that I do not understand and people aren't willing to clarify. Damus's opinions appear to be littered in the clear posts. For instance "Takeyon is scummy". Damus also eluded the governor code may be a hint. I cannot understand it though. Sometimes, Damus will do that by leaving easter eggs that are not easter eggs at all.

AppleyNo

The flops are suspicious. He suddenly did RP by wanting to destroy WIFOM City.

powerofdeath

He alternates on who his scum reads are in a series of posts with nothing of significance in the middle. Post 128 he's sure AppleyNo and Takeyon (the ninja dude) are scum. I'm suddenly the second scum a few posts later (132). He has still ignored my question about what originally made him think I was scummy.

Daegan

I was worried at first his posts were mere summaries but now he seems to be engaging in substantive analysis. He misread a little of my interactions with Damus. Overall, his reads are very understandable.

Takeyon and ypmagic

Both seem to be scummy lurkers who vote and leave. I don't like it.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 12:27 PM
AppleyNO, could you give us your analysis on possible buddies?

For whom?

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
How about for everybody? You said that you keep an eye on such connections.

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM

D am I wrong to read into Appley's sudden disappearance. It's an American holiday here.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM
D am I wrong to read into Appley's sudden disappearance. It's an American holiday here.
Nope. I am looking through the posts to answer his question. I'll be gone in an hour tho.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Sorry for lurking! I was with gf alone
Leave me alone =(
Omg no way im wifoming a shitty citizen to get a target off of my back! :0 what make you think so. Mafia wouldnt kill me now ^.^

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Btw Titus, what question did I ignore?

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Post 80 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21369-S-FM-94-Overturn-to-Riddler?p=345012&viewfull=1#post345012)

You never really answered what post made you think I was scummy. You quoted the post later so maybe you thought you answered it fully.

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM
He said that everyone is scummy as fuck, but later he says I didn't do anything scummy yet. I don't like that many contradictions.
As I continue to look through the same posts, that was taken out of context. I meant active players were scummy as fuck. I didn't include you in that.
Besides it was an expression that I didn't know what to do :P

AppleyNO
July 4th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Sure.

The following people have buddied with:
1. Titus - No one, which is surprising. Titus has not leaned on anyone nor has she sided with anyone.
2. AppleyNO - Damus_Graves[Posts 9, 14, 29, 38]
3. powerofdeath - Ypmagic[Post 53] Hasn't buddied with many people. He has also posted against Ypmagic[Post 76, etc) He may have sheeped with me, AppleyNO[Post 73].
4. ypmagic - Trolls.
5. Dagaen - Same with Titus, but he has taken a more linear thinking method compared to Titus, if that makes sense.
6. Taekyon - Where is he?
7. Damus_Graves - No one. I dislike how he posts, but he makes sense.

So we are left with a crap load of nothing. T.T

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 01:42 PM
So we have no good leads, sigh.

Looks like this will be random lynch or no lynch at all. Any way is fine.

5-2. Mislynch. 4-2. Night. 3-2. No room for mislynches.

5-2. No-lynch. 5-2. Night. 4-2. No room for mislynches .

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Post 80 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21369-S-FM-94-Overturn-to-Riddler?p=345012&viewfull=1#post345012)

You never really answered what post made you think I was scummy. You quoted the post later so maybe you thought you answered it fully.

I did answer that!

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Post number 82!

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Post 82 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21369-S-FM-94-Overturn-to-Riddler?p=345015&viewfull=1#post345015) is a dodge. It doesn't answer when you actually suspected me. It just says you thought I was scummy while you were voting on Damus.

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 01:55 PM
D, why do you think this is a random lynch? We may have little information to go off of but we do indeed have some information. Therefore, any lynch decision we make (lynch or no lynch) is not a random lynch at all.

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Ok, let's call it semi-random. I don't see any definite scum proof here so far - I will probably join the train when you guys figure out who to vote if this will make sense to me.

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Ok, let's call it semi-random. I don't see any definite scum proof here so far - I will probably join the train when you guys figure out who to vote if this will make sense to me.

There is no 100% definitive proof. Hell, even sometimes confirmed sheriffs lie. Slaol did that in a game where he was convinced I was scum. Today is the day we can take the most risk. I've made my decision on who I would lynch if we lynch at all. You should make that decision as well given that we have a little under six hours.

I will have to leave in a few minutes, so it's unlikely I'll be able to change to someone else. However, if y'all think PoD is a poor choice, then don't vote him. If we no lynch, we might be able to no lynch again. However, D you have to make up your mind or you are choosing no lynch.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Titus youre gonna feel so dumb... Lmao i bet youre scum. I just do

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 02:39 PM
D i believe in ya. No lynch or join the mafia

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Titus and appley are buddying. Its too obvious by now.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM
If anybody played wih Titus before, you guys would know he does not act like this when he is town. He doesnt try to push a random lynch on day 1. Titus is trying too hard.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM
If anybody played wih Titus before, you guys would know he does not act like this when he is town. He doesnt try to push a random lynch on day 1. Titus is trying too hard.

She****

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Titus often votes/accuses people day 1, nothing extra-ordinary here.

5 hours to go, and Taekyon and Ypmagic still not here.

Taekyon

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
A) I'm not pushing a lynch, just stating our options.
B) The lynch wouldn't be random if we did lynch.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 03:09 PM
taekyon
this guy need to be replaced...
48 hours day = need to be on way more often

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 03:19 PM
I agree with prodding Taekyon and ypmagic. If either get to L-1, I would hammer provided I am here. I still think PoD is the scummiest, so my vote remains on him for now.

ypmagic
July 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Ypmagic - He appears, writes a joke than disappears again. Appears, voting PoD, going away.

It appears to me that the Fourth of July is an important holiday here in Korea ^^. I was at the Fourth of July celebration on base.
I do think that Titus is being a bit too aggressive today. If we mislynch today, that's 3v2 tomorrow. The point is that I really don't
think that a Day 1 random lynch is a good idea. Even if we catch someone in a lie, I think the Sheriff confirming that would be the
best way to act in this setup. 1 Kill per night is way better than a mislynch and a kill. I just wanted to put pressure on one guy and
see what happens next. But so far, this is getting out of hand and someones about to start a lynch train *cough*Titus*cough*

ypmagic
July 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM
And why did Taekyon leave a vote on me and leave? xD

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Yes, he did.

Also today it the only night we can mislynch. If we don't lynch today remaining lynches have to be 100% correct.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
After analyzing the day, I can conclude that Damus, Ypmagic, and D giving off good towny vibes. I also conclude that Appley and Titus scummy. The ninja dude need to post more often. before I can read him.
-vote replace Ninja Dude
any1 with me?

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Sure, if we can.

-vote replace Taekyon

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Well if nobody will write something spectacular here I guess we will have a day with no lynch.

GL Sheriff, you are our only hope. But hey, no pressure.

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM
hmm i would investigate Titus...

Poriomania
July 4th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Azuriae has informed me that Taekyon is his roommate and they both are moving out.

Take this information as you will.

I will replace Taekyon if he does not respond by the end of this Day phase.

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Omg, we have skypers!

Well, I really hope Taekyon wasn't Sheriff;]

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Roommate huh ;)

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Wait lol azuriae is a guy o.O
Damn i can never figure it out

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 07:12 PM
He totally acted like a chick when i was a consort in his sfm

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Information: Pay no attention to Damus

Dagaen

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Can someone help me understand Damus?

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 07:29 PM

He said
"just ignore me -vote D"

Taekyon
July 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Ok guys sorry for my lurkiness... I got some IRL issue that kept me away from internet for a while.
I would like to continue playing this FM but note that I'm moving in 2 day.
Tomorrow I'll be able to post because I will be at the job.
I'm truly sorry for lurking.

I still need to check the day for information on player.
I'll unvote for now since the reason I voted him is not up to date anymore.

ypmagic

Last information, don't lynch me for my lurkiness, nothing related with my role.
It would also cause a mislynch for town.

I hope you understand.

Dagaen
July 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Appearing 20 minutes before end of the day. Convenient.

Taekyon
July 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Appearing 20 minutes before end of the day. Convenient.

If you want me replaced, i don't care. I'll do it.

Taekyon
July 4th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I just sent a PM asking to be replaced so I won't be with you tomorrow.
Have a nice game and good luck to everyone!

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I just sent a PM asking to be replaced so I won't be with you tomorrow.
Have a nice game and good luck to everyone!

Thank you. For that I respect you (:

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM

I can't understand this version of Damus. Usually, he's logical but helpful. This Damus, I am not so sure about. He might be trying to change his meta.

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 08:14 PM
2950 581339-854 1892017341 00104 9 71 45407

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 08:54 PM

More gibberish, really? Come on Damus. The day's almost over but please talk in comprehensible English tomorrow.

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Information: Codes are stings of text hidden in plain sight

Titus
July 4th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Information: Codes are stings of text hidden in plain sight

I know that but I'm not going to be able to crack that code without a key. There's no way of telling when one letter ends and another begins.

Damus_Graves
July 4th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Information: The Key is what you make of It

powerofdeath
July 4th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Im on my phone, and when I click it, it made me call someone...
Dont do it damus please just dont

Poriomania
July 4th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

powerofdeath (2): Titus, AppleyNO
Taekyon (2): powerofdeath, Dagaen
Dagaen (1): Damus_Graves

Abstain: ypmagic

----

"Well, Sean, all you've done today was give me a tour of the crime hot spots, but you haven't actually made a decision. Do you have enough evidence to prove that these people are responsible?"

"No, sir, but let's retire for the day. We've been flying around all day, and it's getting tiring."

Mr. Livingston thinks for a bit, but his stress got to him.

"I want a decision tomorrow!"

The Day has ended in a no lynch.
Day 2 will begin in 24 hours (http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=july+5+9%3A00+pm+pacific+standard+time&x=-1328&y=-71). Night actions must be sent before then.

Poriomania
July 5th, 2013, 09:17 PM
"Sean, the policemen woke me up this morning and told me that we've just lost our chief sheriff, AppleyNO."

The mayor paced around the lobby, fretting over the situation.

"Well, Mr. Livingston, it's unfortuna-"

"No excuses, Sean," the governor interjected, "I don't know what's going on here, but more and more people are dying every day and we aren't any closer to identifying the culprits."

Mr. Sean Whalen slowly breaths out a response.

"Sir, I have an idea."

---

AppleyNO's body has been found in front of a house, with a knife plunged into his back. He was AppleyNO, Town Sheriff.

Orpz has replaced Taekyon.

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

The Day will end at this time. (http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=july+7+9%3A00+pm+pacific+standard+time&x=-1311&y=-71)

Damus_Graves
July 5th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I have a question. Why the hell would you so openly reveal that you have a night action Apples?

I do not understand. *sigh*

Oh well as with the leads of the day here it is

Dagaen

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Hmm
Well
We are screwed lol
We gotta lynch the right guy

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Damus, what make you think its D?

Damus_Graves
July 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Why not?

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM
I think this is our citizens
Ypmagic
Powerofdeath
Damus
And the other 3 are kinda scummy

Yp acted like bored citizen
And damus is trying to take a bullet

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Titus, and D did not act like citizen
Orpz need to post more than ninja dude did:

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Unless D is the final town power role, he is mafia. He acted exactly like how he acted in Amnesaic
dagaen

Titus
July 5th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Ok, I still think PoD is scummy from yesterday. The fact that PoD wanted to lynch the sheriff only confirms him as scum in my eyes. The fact we won't have a sheriff means that we are on our own, so I'd appreciate it Damus if you stopped with the riddles/codes. They are good though, I wasn't able to break either of them.

We should all post our likely scum reads from most likely scum to most likely town.

Powerofdeath - Very aggressive with no likely content to his posts. He's dodging questions as well. It doesn't help that he tried to lynch the sheriff. PoD is likely scum.

Orpz/ypmagic - Too damn lurky for my liking.

Damus - Day 1, I couldn't really get anything useful out of Damus. However, he opened the day with a nice strong opinion which is nice. I can't really see why Dagaen though.

D - Posting significant analysis and thought while communicating well. He appears pretty town to me.

Powerofdeath

@Damus Why Dagaen?

Damus_Graves
July 5th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I'm getting a spot of tea with chips. Back in a pip

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I'm getting a spot of tea with chips. Back in a pip

Lol are you British?

Titus
July 5th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Lol are you British?

Probably. I've always known Damus was European as well.

Titus
July 5th, 2013, 09:41 PM
PoD, why did you switch to voting D? I don't recall you ever finding him scummy on day 1. It was always me, Apples, or Takeyon.

Damus_Graves
July 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM
What do you plebs want from me again?

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM
What do you plebs want from me again?

Your read on everybody!

Titus
July 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Your read on everybody!

You missed my question PoD. Why the sudden switch to D today?

Damus_Graves
July 5th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Dagaen has made a number of contradictions in his own reads and a few of them revolved around Titus. Its the oddest thing to have a lurker post reads that don't make any sense. Meh speak n stuff

Orpz
July 5th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Someone tl;dr day 1 for me
I'll reread if needed, but a brief summary of what went down would be appreciated. It seemed like Appley claimed Sheriff or something?

Titus
July 5th, 2013, 10:38 PM
I am going to suppose tl;dr means summarize. I'll give a brief summary here.

AppleyNo was supposedly looking for connections between players and postulated various scum teams and Damus thinks he claimed having a night action.

Damus posted a few riddles along with occasional peppering of this thoughts.

PoD tunnelled me and AppleyNo/Takeyon as scum. He never really clarified what made him think I was scummy initially despite my questions to him.

ypmagic and Takeyon (the guy you replaced) lurked throughout the day. ypmagic opened very aggressively. Otherwise the two just voted and vanished.

D seemed to post his reads. Damus posted earlier today that D's reads were inconsistent/didn't make sense. They didn't seem that way at first blush but I'll look again.

I believed PoD's actions were scummy, so I called him out for it.

ypmagic
July 5th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Someone tl;dr day 1 for me
I'll reread if needed, but a brief summary of what went down would be appreciated. It seemed like Appley claimed Sheriff or something?

He just claimed something by mistake and said that he had a night action. Guess the Mafia caught that and killed him because there was only one town with a night action. I'm currently mobile so I can't post much for at least two hours..

Orpz
July 5th, 2013, 11:22 PM
I think this is our citizens
Ypmagic
Powerofdeath
Damus
And the other 3 are kinda scummy

Yp acted like bored citizen
And damus is trying to take a bullet

One thing I caught, PoD lists ypmagic above himself when creating a list of citizens; this makes me think he's not at all a Citizen, as a real Citizen would name himself first if intending to roleclaim in this way. Also, a real Citizen as far as roles would only know with certainty that he is the single confirmed Citizen, so more reason that I feel it's strange PoD chose to list himself second. His rationale for ypmagic being Citizen is that he acted like a bored citizen. Yet the position on the list seems to give a feel that PoD is more sure ypmagic is Citizen than himself.

Also, Taekyon and thus me was just a Citizen, idk why he lurked but he was replaced so yeah

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 11:30 PM
You missed my question PoD. Why the sudden switch to D today?

I gave a list
D wasnt on the list
D is mafia or last town power role

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM
One thing I caught, PoD lists ypmagic above himself when creating a list of citizens; this makes me think he's not at all a Citizen, as a real Citizen would name himself first if intending to roleclaim in this way. Also, a real Citizen as far as roles would only know with certainty that he is the single confirmed Citizen, so more reason that I feel it's strange PoD chose to list himself second. His rationale for ypmagic being Citizen is that he acted like a bored citizen. Yet the position on the list seems to give a feel that PoD is more sure ypmagic is Citizen than himself.

Also, Taekyon and thus me was just a Citizen, idk why he lurked but he was replaced so yeah

Does it matter what order it is? Lol

powerofdeath
July 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Does it matter what order it is? Lol

You are over analyzing me

Orpz
July 5th, 2013, 11:46 PM
naw it's legit

ypmagic
July 6th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Orpz is right. I would usually put myself before everyone else. It just seems a bit weird and a bit jealous to have someone else's name before you. That logic does make sense...

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Information: Pay no attention to Damus

Dagaen

Why not?

Unless D is the final town power role, he is mafia. He acted exactly like how he acted in Amnesaic
dagaen

Dagaen has made a number of contradictions in his own reads and a few of them revolved around Titus. Its the oddest thing to have a lurker post reads that don't make any sense. Meh speak n stuff

Ok, so here we got Damus. Number of useless posts and nothing of value. Apparently I made some contradictions, but Damus doesn't bother to list them. He's just voting me.

I also find interesting that PoD joined Damus so easily. "Why not?" is enough for PoD to vote me? I'm not sure if Damus is 100% mafia, but PoD looks like scum and possibly Damus' buddy.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
For now I want Damus to explain my scummy behavior.

Damus_Graves

Little encouragement.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 09:15 AM
OMGUS voting. Also I dont hold peoples hand. I've told then where to look.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
this day is very important wasting it on voting for myself instead of placing it strategically in order to gain maximum efficacy in the day. answer me a few questions sure if you will. what do you think of titus and power death? spare no expense I want everything that you could possibly find out

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 10:13 AM
PoD behaves scummy imo. He changes votes very often (1st day he voted Titus, then second later he joined him voting you), he accused Appley and Titus of buddying, etc. For what I know he often behaves suspicious though.

Titus is her usual self, accusing people at the slightest mistake, scumhunting all day. I still read him as town.

Both PoD and Titus seem to fight each other a lot, making me believe they are in different teams. Thos could be act of course, but I doubt it. Maybe they are that good.

It's not very detailed analysis, but I've posten one like 100 posts ago and nothing much changed since then. Now please answer my question. I'd like to know why am I scum?

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Id like to know why you arent scummy instead. That read was terrible

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 10:27 AM
@Orpz/PoD, any time someone says "overanalsysis" it usually means there's no logical response to the statement. I don't believe in overanalysis only faulty premises. Here, there are a few positions I would expect someone to out themselves in when writing a list. 1) Alphabetical - not present, 2) At the top of the list, intending to claim - Not present, 3) At the end, almost as an afterthought because they momentarily forgot while drafting the post and stick their name on at the end. 4) Totally forgetting to mention yourself and having too few citizens.

None of those scenarios are present either.

Also, in PoD's world, the governor is scummy. He said "these three are the citizens" and the rest are kinda scummy. In what world is the governor scummy? It doesn't really help the governor to behave too scummy as the governor cannot overturn their own lynch. I think this was a slip, meaning that PoD doesn't like the governor.

-----------

As for Damus, I do like the fact he is trying today but he's putting forth too many "solve it yourself" statements. It's almost as if he wants us to just fill in the holes in his logic. I'm not sure whether this is what he's intending in a scummy manner or trying not to draw too much attention to himself as he's aware of his own value as town. I'm rather conflicted on him at this point.

---

Ypmagic needs to post more.

---

Orpz has starting scumhunting pretty quickly and clearly here.

---

D, your reads do seem kinda terrible. Anything that involves "Maybe they are that good" and suggests something you don't think is true is a bad read. You've also left out half the players. Given the game has about 230 posts and you say you haven't changed your read from 100 posts ago... is very troubling.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Fine I'd do more detailed one soon.

I still want Damus to give his clues and proofs first. How come everybody has to analyze everything and Damus just sits there, accusing someone and demand bringing him evidence of someone's innocence?

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Cause im at work right now and cant

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Fine I'd do more detailed one soon.

I still want Damus to give his clues and proofs first. How come everybody has to analyze everything and Damus just sits there, accusing someone and demand bringing him evidence of someone's innocence?

It's pretty clear Damus has FoSed you. You are also implying that we are letting Damus off the hook which is not true at all. I'm watching Damus but I'm not going to take a shot at him without being certain he is scum or having no better alternatives. If Damus has a gambit or what not he wants to run, I'll give him some leeway. We still have plenty of time in the day.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Ok, here is my scum list for now.

powerofdeath - I don’t like PoD’s eagerness to vote.

Example 1:

I'm worried about this too. I say we pressure Damus to talk in regular English.

Damus_Graves

This annoy me so much

But it seems that Titus is being too aggressive

She was aggressive about ypmagic's "little joke"
She is being aggressive about Damus right now
titus

Well, do you care to enlighten us?

@PoD, the vote will come off when Damus actually starts communicating with the group clearly. That's the whole point of a pressure vote when you know what someone will claim. Pressure votes only work to change behavior. I'm not sure what Damus is but when Damus doesn't help the town, he's deadly.

Damus_graves

Example 2:

I have a question. Why the hell would you so openly reveal that you have a night action Apples?

I do not understand. *sigh*

Oh well as with the leads of the day here it is

Dagaen

Why not?

dagaen

AppleyNO was quite sure he is scum, perhaps that's why he died.

Damus_Graves – Ok, he is my scum no. 2 right now. I doubt he is Governor and now we know he can’t be Sheriff. By trolling that way he made everyone suspicious of him, so why the hell Mafia should attack him? If he is Citizen, it’s very weird play. He also voted me without giving a reason.

Ypmagic – Still no quality post from him.

TItus - Typical aggressive style of Titus I’d say. Focusing mostly on PoD, ignoring lurkers. My reading from yesterday didn’t change much in her case.

Orpz – Replacement for Taekyon, claimed Citizen, I see no reason to doubt him for now.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I'm waiting for Damus' response. Preferably without codes, anagrams, hints and other crap.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Cause im at work right now and cant

Cant you read.dagaen

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Ok, here is my scum list for now.

powerofdeath - I don’t like PoD’s eagerness to vote.

Example 1:

Example 2:

AppleyNO was quite sure he is scum, perhaps that's why he died.

Damus_Graves – Ok, he is my scum no. 2 right now. I doubt he is Governor and now we know he can’t be Sheriff. By trolling that way he made everyone suspicious of him, so why the hell Mafia should attack him? If he is Citizen, it’s very weird play. He also voted me without giving a reason.

Ypmagic – Still no quality post from him.

TItus - Typical aggressive style of Titus I’d say. Focusing mostly on PoD, ignoring lurkers. My reading from yesterday didn’t change much in her case.

Orpz – Replacement for Taekyon, claimed Citizen, I see no reason to doubt him for now.
Thievis bad reads. Very bad

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Thievis?

If you disagree just tell me why. If you are in work, you should perhaps focus on your job instead of writing another opinion without any arguments.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Well.the pod read is good. The others are weak.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Thievis?

If you disagree just tell me why. If you are in work, you should perhaps focus on your job instead of writing another opinion without any arguments.

You need to.shutup about telling me what to do dagaen.

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Ok y'all. A plane just crash landed in San Francisco. That's not where I live but I drive there from time to time. It has nothing to do with me and I'll be fine. If anyone knew anyone on the flight my condolences. No one seems to be hurt though. I'm responding to that because I indicated West Coast and nothing more. It's not my area but my condolences go out to the people on that flight. This is a clarification message I'm posting it in all of my games so y'all will know I'm here and fine. No one seems to be hurt, that's the important thing.

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM
@D, It's generally not a good idea to tell players what to do unless you are certain of the conclusion.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Ok, sorry for that. BUT!

I just hate it that Damus accuses me without giving reason, making me jump through hoops to show me his proof and when I finally do it he's like "nah, that's bad, i'm in work".

Day is half way done and we still got nothing.

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 01:16 PM
D We don't have nothing right now we have powerofdeath as scum.

Furthermore, give Damus enough rope and he will hang himself, like any other scum, if he is indeed scum. I am expecting after he gets off work to give specific facts about what in your second read was bad.

Damus_Graves
July 6th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Ive given all.thats needed. You are just acting blind

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Ive given all.thats needed. You are just acting blind

Yeah, using numbers and stuff. Maybe I should write in Polish, if you will feel frustrated I'd just say that you are all too lazy to use google translator.

Dagaen
July 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Well, obviously I'm too stupid to understand Damus. Titus, care to explain it to me?:P

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Well, obviously I'm too stupid to understand Damus. Titus, care to explain it to me?:P

I am not quite getting it. Logically though, if he disagreed with PoD being scum, he'd say so. So either Damus is scum with PoD or he thinks PoD is scum as well.

@Damus what about D's reads are bad?

powerofdeath
July 6th, 2013, 01:42 PM
[/QUOTE

[QUOTE][QUOTE]][/QUOTE
Hmm I might found something

powerofdeath
July 6th, 2013, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE][/QUOTE[QUOTE][/QUOTE
Hmm I might found something

uhh ignore the box thing

Titus
July 6th, 2013, 01:44 PM
What did you find? Come on. This gameplay from you and D is getting old.