PDA

View Full Version : Setting up your signature

Sinclair
July 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
I've a question:

I'm trying to set up my FM history in my signature but I can only get so far before it says I can't have more than 6 lines in my signature. I believe it's counting the codes for the colors as being text in my signature. Is there any way (besides not having colors) to set up my signature to have my full FM history in it?

Raptorblaze
July 2nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
I've a question:

I'm trying to set up my FM history in my signature but I can only get so far before it says I can't have more than 6 lines in my signature. I believe it's counting the codes for the colors as being text in my signature. Is there any way (besides not having colors) to set up my signature to have my full FM history in it?

Unfortunately I don't have a way to exclude codes from the line count, only from the maximum character count....

AppleyNO
July 2nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
CmG has brought up using a picture instead of text to solve the problem.

Raptorblaze
July 2nd, 2013, 08:17 AM
CmG has brought up using a picture instead of text to solve the problem.

That or I give people retarded amounts of lines. I might have to be stricter with the character count if I do though.

Gingerape
July 2nd, 2013, 10:32 AM
I can help you get a big signature!

Raptorblaze
July 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
I can help you get a big signature!

I've been seriously considering forcibly downgrading your signature image size.

Nick
July 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
Recommend rule to hide videos, large images and wall of text under spoiler.

Apocist
July 3rd, 2013, 09:12 AM
I've been fighting this problem for awhile by removing all other text in my sigs...

Sadely because I include color and URLs to the games, I doubt my methods will last another game.