PDA

View Full Version : Yayaps Full reasoning from list to accusations

Yayap
September 5th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Incoming super wall of text.

First:

AscendedOne: said claw wouldn't get gun n1, didn't want narks killed, says he'll prove his role d3,
I hadn't decided on him, but I figgured waiting one day before his role claim could mean pro-town

Auckmid: suspects Ascended, suspects Oops being cit for no apparent reasons
Translation: Auckmid ninja claimed sheriff or investigator and said he checked oops.

CaressMeTenderly: said very little, arrived just before narks had a heart attack
Really nothing of note at the time

Chocopaw: claimed a non role d1 (survivor), wouldn't lynch narks without evidence, suspects claw

Claw: stepped up to the plate of town leader, I'll just copy paste my notes on him, try to decipher it: really wants narks dead; possibly trying to get doc off zane d2p2, keeping notes like me, convinced day started early, vs auckmid d2p4, backs ascended fishy, 1st to vote narks, vs ascended d2p7, suspects rumple being cit/maf d2p9, wants jailor to kill narks instead of lynch d2p10,eases up on illidan and auckmid d2p13, believes narks attack 2x
His actions look like a citizen fishing for information, until I see him go through with a lynch, his true role remains undetermined

Crimson: nothing of note
Deleted notes: He's the Jailor but I won't tell

Darth_Sand: wants lynch everyday until cult dead. possible evil
Had the right idea but the wrong reason, town shouldn't be afraid of cult so early = afraid his team might become culted

Deathfire123: d1 coded msg claim cit
Didn't have any reason to doubt that day 1 claim yet

Deorin: nothing of note
Deleted note: claims Claw lied early on, suspect about not having an item
I knew he was a smith, didn't know which one.

divemaster127: "don't lynch narks" "narks may be important" => huh nub...
I suspected that he knew something about Narks being a missing kill= possible doctor or detecting role that checked narks

Elixir: nothing really of note other that he posted at 6:30. read forums in less than 17 mins and posted again. Either he skimmed, or was reading beforehand, possible lurk
Had nothing on him, tried to poke some info out of him with the posting habbits.

Fred: Fast against narks, wants to focus on quiet people
His quick actions actually made me think he was suspicious at this point

ganondorf: nothing of note
Really, nothing of note at that time

Illidan: really pushed against narks, diverted attention from ascendedone
metagame glasses on: he looks bad but can flip town. He still looked confused at that point.

Inca_Killa: nothing of note
Voted night early... whats the rush?
Yet... see next post

Miles: thinks janitor may be rb, wants narks dead, vs ascended
Deleted Notes: Show as not suspicious to sheriffs

Monster: specifies that raiden dies to orange mafia d2p4 (why not red?)
Deleted notes: also knows about invisible ink and most likely saw Rumpels doc claim
Ah... the spark that ignited the fire, see future posts

McPwnage: thinks that narks is jester
Narks always looks like a jester, why is this game different?

MrSmarter: nothing of note
Nothing at that time

Narks: had a heart attack
He is dead... awaiting role

NorthStar: "claimed lurking gunsmith" as a jk
is indeed lurking, but he did that last game too... need more info

Oops_ur_dead: says GF is needed for mafia kill (mafioso can vote without him), voted Narks because he wasn't mason
Looks bad but ninja sheriff auckmid may have cleared him... awaiting further developpement.

Philie: nothing of note
I'm well aware about the party so she shouldn't be too active today until later

Procyon: AFK for 9 days! game may have started without him even if he didn't turn in action
AFK: wait and see if every night gets close to dead line until he shows up

Rumple: d1 claimed doc invisible ink, claimed rb d2
Claiming doc = painting a target or making a cover story = Cit or SK

SilentShadow: hasn't posted d2 read his post, I'll be adding most of it in my notes
Is taking the cautious route, won't let anyone control him without reason. If narks turns up evil, thinks we should kill divemaster.

S.A.S.cnl.Alpha: didn't post d1(was online) nothing of note d2
Lurking as usual

Severn: think rumple may be jester
doesn't have a good read on Rumpel, a doc claim would make someone want to kill him at night not day

vornskr: hasn't posted d2
Hasn't logged on yet either

Yayap: no notes were taken
I'm Da sheriff taking extensive notes!

Zack: nothing of note
still in his fruitstand

Zane: is no mafia or sk, masons tried to convert results pending, most likely gets doc heal n2, narks is his superhero.
Obviously not the scum I'm looking for... awaiting for role

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

I don't know Oops role at all. Last game, I found Oops very suspicious not because he had been role-blocked, but because he was doing very wierd things like suggesting NLeNLy. His comments this game feel much more town-motivated.
Suggests that he is not investigator... most likely sheriff

if narks is mafia/cult doesnt mean i need to be killed
defending against Silent Shadows claim

(added phillie was partying in my list)
There's an error in your calculations. Fix in Bold.
Sorry had too ! And its true. Anyways, Continue.
As innocent as this looks, it drew attention that inca was paying attention to Philies whereabouts and had to point it out.
I know that they are both on EU and may or may not know each other better than the rest but pointing it out looked more like a defense for the lack of posting.

light the fire with the spark on monster

-McPwnage then supported that idea

I'm curious as to why Yayap is gathering so much information now O_O
This looks like fear like he has something to hide and doesn't want me to find it

yip yap is always like that, I'm curious as to how he claims to know who the jailor is
This caught my attention a little since I didn't take notes in FM2. McPwnage looked more like a buddy move. An innocent one at the time.

My guess is, he's the one who was jailed, and the jailor trusted him with information.
Fred was not jailed

How can you be 100% sure of the Jailor? That's just oddly surprising.

Anyway, I can't tell whether the notes on me are good or bad, but since you payed so much attention to me I'll take it as a compliment.
Here is my translation of his post: How did you find jailor, I've been taking notes and didn't see anything, you are BSing. Yayap still can't read me,

Yayap was probalby gathering the whole time. It is quite helpful.

As for the monster thing, I'm pretty sure he's trying to say that the red mafia have janitor and probably would have cleaned the role they tried to kill. We know for sure Raiden died to mafia and orange mafia doesn't have janitor (As far as we know, who knows what the random is. From that info I don't feel the need to call him suspicious.

-vote AscendedOne
(enter WIFOM) This was such a powerfull defense and deflection that I figured an organized mafia team would avoid this boldness. It looks so bad that it cleared him!

-ascendedone asks for explanation for vote against him = normal
-McPwnage seconds ascendedone's post= more buddies

Explanation... +1
Vote... -1
Total = 0
Recommended course of action:
1) Continue discussing WITHOUT voting (unless shocking accusations ensue).
2) Person with a gunsmith's gun, shoot AscendedOne tonight.
3) Doctor, heal Zane.
4) Jailor, do whatever floats your boat?
Also, I appreciate the upgrade from "confused" to "nothing": it's good to know that I'm improving... lol
I staired at these posts for a long time looking for a coded message. The symbole after "boat" looked out of place.
And again, more deflection onto killing ascendedone before his reveal = +suspicious

Ack, it is so hard to keep track of and manage 33 players.
Can someone tell me why AscendedOne is suspicious?
Oops is either not paying much attention, or playing dumb.

-more ? from ascendedone and then answers his own question..

(quotes auckmid) i can't tell if you're dumb and actually put faith into gut feeling of "town-motivated posts" from a guy who's barely posted or you're mafia trying to latch onto another player/horribly asshumping your own scum buddy.

I'm going to go with the latter.

Vote: Auckmid
Caress mustn't have seen Auckmid ninja sheriff claim

I don't like the way he has been acting throughout the day and I feel he is suspicious. I take my own action.

As for a something to mention, AscendedOne says he will try to "prove" his role on Day 3. Why is it so hard to prove it now? Or at least claim it? Hell I don't care what you do with this: I am Citizen. But I feel he is suspicious.
Due to his boldness, I believed him as citizen

AscendedOne, though there is no ACTUAL evidence against you, you have been acting oddly suspicious and you've drawn WAY too much attention to yourself. If anything, your death will allow the town to shift focus to someone other than yourself. Also, you seem very jester-ish...
explains why he thinks ascendedone should be shot. reasonable explanation, confirms that there is no evidence. =little -suspicion

-then I messed up daylight savings

Jailor can tell people his name.

Translation: Yayap, were you jailed?
He was fishing for info and wanted me to confirm or deny that hypophisis since we were missing 2 kills

-silent starts to understand ascendedone... and I start thinking that ascendedone is investigator as well
-Ganon retracts his kill suggestion
-Auckmid, Claw remind town to not role claim, Ganon supports this

-I bring the discussion back to Monster and point out that silent and ganon diverted the attention from the topic, I also note that Monster has not signed in yet so has not been lurking/avoiding the question

I'm just trying to find some sort of reason as to why he said such a thing, I'm not saying it is his reason or that it works 100% perfectly.

-UNvote AscendedOne (for now...)
tipical defense for a townie caught off guard

To yayap, I made that first post after having read half the thread on my iPhone rolling out of bed here (as night goes to day at like 5am my time or something), then read the rest on my pc. Just to clarify.

Nothing needs to be said that hasn't been said save I'm not giving Narks another chance. He blew it.
This is the info I was fishing for, the reason for not posting when online.

I see your logic behind questioning my (and SilentShadow's) logic, but I assure you that my logic is quite logical. Look at it this way: the last 2 FM games have only lasted about 5 nights, by which point the majority of the players are dead. If the janitor gets 4 sanitations, he wouldn't probably even get to use them all before he died. Though blocking the last will of an investigative role is a good idea, it's still a good idea to block the role of ANY target. Therefore, it can be assumed that kills without sanitations are Orange mafia kills...
he's still defending monster.. this guy doesn't know when to shut up. = +suspicious

I really don't see how changing the topic was at all suspicious or even worth noting in that situation. People were wondering why monster thought what he did: SilentShadow answered and I agreed because that's what I was going to say. I then moved on to AscendedOne because there wasn't anything left to discuss about monster: case closed.
Crap... he is doing a silentshadow.. he looks too obvious to be scum at this point =-suspicion +save for later

-Vornskr shows on the online list

I'm still wondering how Yayap knows who the Jailor is when he hasn't been jailed yet.
Translation: I just went through this topic again and still can't find jailor. Maybe if I ask the question on a negative way, Yayap will open up a little.

-
@Claw jailor

All I'll say is that anyone could do it, even a cit could do it. If I expose my method then the jailor would be compromised to scum so I won't. I did send a PM to goon on how I did it to prove that the jailor didn't tell me himself and to prove that I had the right name and wasn't bluffing.

Now back to the issue at hand:
To semi-random Lynch?
or Not to Lynch?

since I still believe jailor is not culted, I'll trust this night into his hands.
Translation: reply to claws inquiery about me being jailed. I also let him know that the jailor claim is not easily seen.

-Illidan defends his stance against narks and again looks like he isn't paying attention by suggesting to shoot ascendedone again.

sounds like a good plan. Anyways i'm going to bed very soon and won't be posting after this post. Good night gentlemen.
wants the night sooner rather than later again. I'm just getting started and Vorn hasn't posted yet. Whats the rush? = +suspicion

ill role claim jester
This fits the doctor suspicion I had earlier to protect him during day and night... except for gunsmith gun

There are no real lurkers. Procyon is AFK and the others probably have real-life stuff to do (everyone but Procyon has posted). I suppose SAS is the closest thing to a lurker we have so far... but this is all besides the point: we have a jailor so a lynch would be unwise.
see my post right after for my exact thoughts.

-and then Vornskr finally posted, lets disect this post:

I've only read through the thread once so far; I'll be going back through & taking more detailed notes soon. My apologies for being so much less active this time around: part of it is that I'm on vacation at the moment & farther from my computer, but mostly it's due to when the game updates. Elixir's times were great for me, since I could be active right as the day was getting started; mid-afternoon updates are going to be more hit-and-miss. Shame on many of you for trying to end the day incredibly early (either by rushing to lynch or by trying to vote day end)--I (and everyone else) deserves a chance to participate.
He won't be online much and won't be posting every hour.

My reads so far: Claw is being too aggressive. My first guess is jester, my second is mafia (supposing that he's trying to hide behind the conventional wisdom that scum wants to avoid antagonizing people). I'm suspicious of Rumpel, too--I really don't see how claiming that he got blocked can possibly help town. Another likely jester, I'd guess.
Yes, Claw was aggressive for trying to fish information out of people, but isn't that called day time investigating? suggesting that claw is jester is just way out in left field for someone as smart as vorn (using metaglasses). He obviously doesn't trust claw.

Yayap's sharp, and for the most part I think his posts suggest he's town, but why is he going after monster so heavily? The reasoning about which mafia made the successful kill makes perfect sense to me, though of course it's not guaranteed. (Even if monster didn't articulate that reasoning himself, others had, so his post seemed perfectly natural to me.)
Complementing me and deffending Monster at the same time. And as far as I could see, my posts were very neutral and not pro-town. If anything, the fact I said I knew who the jailor was should have looked suspicious.

As for Ascended and Auckmid, well, I'll wait for more info to come to light. I've got my suspicions (particularly about Ascended), but we'll see...
he wants more time, same as me, probably suspects them being detecting roles.

I actually think the most suspicious people are the ones who posted only one or two times and deliberately said not very much of interest at all. (Inca Killer and Crimson are two names that jump to mind.)
Here is something of note: he pointed out 2 people, why? There are many others that hardly posted so what is his reason for mentioning Inca_killa instead of someone else? I know Crimson is jailor. Mentioning Inca_Killa looked more like trying to distance himself.

As for today, I think our best bet is to let the jailor jail unless other evidence comes to light. (I would be entirely in favor of a lynch if we didn't have a jailor, but since we do, I think it's best to give him some usefulness.) Doc should definitely heal Zane tonight, and he should probably get armor, too. There is, of course, the small chance that he's a benign neutral role--but only a small one.
The obvious pro-town move for the day right now.

One last thing to be very worried about is the cult. Docs don't protect culting, so the cult may risk going after Zane--it would pay off really well, so it might be worth the risk to them. But, actually, I think Yayap is the biggest cult bait at the moment: get him tonight, then the cult can get the jailor the next night. (Assuming Yayap is telling the truth about having found jailor.) For now, I think he's town--but everyone should be wary of future changes in his behavior.
The cult is not a threat yet. Why worry about it so soon. If anything you painted the already big target on my back for the cult with your reasoning! Why?

-Illidan then points out divemaster again.

then

:D Btw, I've gotten very curious about the jailor thing. I've pieced together some info, but apparently not as much as Yayap.

And to Illidan, yeah... divemaster. I don't really know. Reads to me like a power role (scum or town) trying to hide behind quasi-trolling (like a mini-Narks), but maybe that's unfair.
Well, looks like Vorn is taking notes, he did get that power role feel from Divemaster. He also has no idea how I found the jailor.

Hi. Just woke up.

Why was Narks modkilled? Did he post pictures or what?

@Yayap
Gun kill = mafia
No janitor = orange mafia

not knowing why Narks was modkilled suggests that he didn't read the entire topic. He probably just read the last few pages. Also about defense = predictable once someone said it.

a few posts in between that didn't matter

Then Claw. Another post that needs to be broken up to comprehend.

Finally vorn has posted!

I'm going to go ahead and assume the same thing as Yayap. I've read through every single post and I think it's quite clear who the Jailor is.
Translation: Yayap, you are the jailor, aren't you?

I'm also 100% sure on another town power role, but until that person even comes into question I'll leave it at that.
Translation: Divemaster is a town power role.

Vorn, You act like I'm being aggressive. Can you be specific? It doesn't make sense that my grudge kill on Narks had anything to do with the actual game until Day 2 when it was found out he was clearly a troll. Other than that I've pointed out the same flaws you and Yayap both have. I'm just doing it in a more active manner.
The defense that wasn't really needed in my opinion

Another thing I've carelessly overlooking would be CaressMeTenderly. She/he has been claiming highly accurate claims that all three of us have seen. No one seems to mention his/her findings though.
Translation: Why wasn't reply #242 spotted by us? Who is trying to hide what?

Anywho, I knew the risk of posting this much, but I can only attest it to anxious-ness. I've had a lot more time to make sure I play this game right. I've already won in my eyes as I've made it past Night 1 and no one has called me a hooker yet.
more defense

Here's my list of all people I find suspicious:
Auckmid and Oops - Random claim from Auckmid + Oops distancing himself from Auckmid
AscendedOne for his weird claim on Narks regardless of what Narks is.
Divemaster - If someone has a gun I'd go ahead and shoot him. He's defended Narks and claimed Jester. He's not helping us in any capacity.

Translation: Enter WIFOM! mafia shouldn't target those that are suspicious. And anyone with a gun should be smart enough not to shoot.

I for now will be putting my trust into vorn and Yayap.

I originally thought Yayap was saying what he was saying just so he'd get healed or something, but it's very clear that there is indeed a sneaky Jailor claim.
More WIFOM! if the cult leader thinks that there is a jailor claim to be found, he might not cult Yayap to get it.

Vorn put my play into question, but I agree with at least 3 of his claims so I'll believe him for now.
They seem like their at least doing everything logically and even if they question me I think that's the right call. I hate playing SC2 Mafia where I can be a survivor, claim it, never die, end up winning as invest/GF/SK because no one questions things. They just take everything at face value. You must question everything that is happening and ask yourself "Does this seem too good to be true?".
Translation: Want to be buddies?

then an exchange between divemaster and claw about shooting dive and dive pleading for his life

(about claw being aggressive) Well, while reading through I was with you 100% about killing Narks though I felt you overdid the rhetoric a bit. After he was modkilled, I found replies 304 & 309 (both on p21) by you a little odd... especially ending the day early when several players (*cough* ) had yet to speak. Why would a townie want that?

But, yes, I also recognize that you're playing much like I did last game.
This caught my eye since he didn't answer the question at all. He twisted the question into why he thought claw looks suspicious, not aggressive.

Also, divemaster continues to act quasi-suspiciously... If I had a gun I'd be tempted to shoot him too, though I probably wouldn't given the chance that he's just new to this.
This ruined Claws WIFOM attempt. Either he did this intentionnaly or not.

Yayap, do you have any suggestions for how to deal with the cult problem? If you get culted, then town loses complete access to all your info, even as a last will. Unfortunately, the only precautions that I can foresee all involve you dying, and I'm not exactly going to propose that.
this is suspicious not because of the plan, but because he doesn't mention claw. At this point, the only thing I'm holding back that Claw doesn't know is the Jailors name. But Claw claimed to have found the jailor claim, so Vorn should see both of us as cult bait and not just me.

I propose we 100% lynch Yayap tomorrow. We'll get his information, He may or may not be culted. It's a win/win for town and he should gladly agree to this knowing full well tomorrow he could culted, but today he seems town.

Anyone else agree with me?

I know for Vorn will gladly do this as he already suggested it as a possibility.

@Caress
His role is announced in the start of the day. He'll probably take the role prior to killing.
Translation: We'll use WIFOM to protect Yayap.
thoughts: If no one mentions the plan, this might work. I'll have to wait until Day3 to see if Claw actually follows through with it or not to determine his intentions.

Not at all gladly--in fact, only tentatively if at all.

The especial problem with lynching him tomorrow is that, if he gets culted tonight, he can write a new last will during the day (I think) and then we'll get none of his info. So probably we'll just have to accept the risk and let him live.
Translation: I don't understant/I don't want to
Vornskr obviously can't read Claw like me, or he does and wants to ruin the plan.

Now the coded message:

Again.

Never in a million years will killing Yayap prove to be a bad idea. Originally I had thought it would be, but the more I weighed the pros and cons the more it seemed in favor of the town.

Currently we don't even know what his role could be. Unless he's some super power role then it's not even going to be affect us in any way shape or form. Little did he know that him saying the fact about the Jailor was enough for me to go back and figure out who it was so I already have that information. Then again he could of just made that information up and I could be grasping at straws.

We already have a shit ton of people. I mean 32 people is a lot to go through and we're only dealing with 3-4 kills a day max + the cult recruited person. Last time this happened though we had the Cult wittle the town away and won by taking the amount of votes away from town. Lame as it may seem the cult isn't going to be able to force their hand for a few more nights.

Does recruiting Yayap even make sense?...Ahhhh I don't know if recruiting a possible citizen would even be worth it...[u]Everyone knows he has the information so the likelyhood of him dying is slight, but since you deter'd the doctors away from him he could be a prime target. Definitely sticking with my 100% Lynch policy on Yayap. Many of you should Agree with me. No one should sit back and do nothing while this supposed town role goes into the possible cult.

Long ass post. My bad I just wanted to say how good of an idea this was.

Translation as I saw it: Dammit Vorn, shut up and agree with my WIFOM plan.
Actual Coded message: No Cult Will Daed Man! (typo on dead)

Looking at your post in the 3rd person. I tend to agree with you. Lynching me tomorrow would be beneficial. I hold nothing against you for suggesting it. (it will be noted in my note pad just like everything else but no hard feelings)
Translation: I understand your plan Claw, I'll play my part. Nothing here will be held against you in notes.

This was posted by Inca_Killa in direct response to Deathfire claiming citizen also in code, I thought it was legit:

Good one, my role is kinda poopy, and I sometimes Ogle at the other roles I could have been. But then I tell myself to stop pretending and remember that not everyone could be as enlightened as me.

Anyone decoded it? It seems to be pointing to a neutral role. Amnesiac or Witch is my guess. Or you know... Troll
At first I didn't see anything but then Claw revealed his coded message, then I found this to be the scum tell that locked me onto him for the rest of the day. Monster drew attention to a coded message right after Claw posted his. Drawing everyone's attention to pay attention to codes.

The following posts between Claw and Vorn can be translated into:
Claw: Vorn do you see my coded message?
Vorn: I'm not using codes
Claw: But I am using codes, do you see it?
Vorn: yea, I'm looking

Since there were some suggestions to lynch Yayap, I will say the following:
(quote of my way of finding jailor)
This is how I read this:
I am a town power role. But I didn't use my power in determining the Jailor. I am not a citizen. I have used a method which is not entirely based on post analysis, so I needed to get moderator approval.

conclusion: Yayap is a good target for a heal or a Jester

/until the real Jester is dead everyone is suspected of being a Jester/
Crap! He's onto the fact that I'm not a cit and since I suspect him, I'm now one of his targets. I need a cover story.

There is one more thing to discuss, I'm not going to tell you what it is since I want to see who is using their brains. I'm almost shocked that Claw and Vornskr haven't thought of it. I'll post it later if it doesn't come out.
This is actually an attempt to draw out detecting roles. People who have the role that can detect cult were much more likely to think: "I can check Yayap and see if he is culted or not."

Good morning!
Nothing much to add here.

If the person who got a gun really thinks about shooting, DON'T shoot ascended. I'd much rather shoot divemaster, I don't believe him that he is an important town role, just trying to save him after giving away being non-town through carelessly play. But then again I'd save my shot.

It is clear that Zane has to get healed. I'd love to have a way to avoid double-healing though. How about this:
Rumpel claimed doctor and then claimed getting blocked. The doctor that isn't Rumpel heals Zane. If Rumpel really is doctor and doesn't get blocked this night (if you guys can do it, mafia might as well know who jailor is, or they might've found another target), he heals another worthy target.
I pretty much had Rumpel pinned more of a cit or SK rather than a doc so he is in fact suggesting a double-heal without making it look that way. Also suggesting for gunman to shoot when there is very little evidence of anything and of course keeping the docs busy on Zane so that mafia can pick a different target = possible scum

-Deolrin strange post was more less a recap of thoughts as he read. Nothing really new to note other than confirmation that Claw lied very early.

No one will think of what you are thinking, unless you say it. You have to be more specific.

Also all the EU guys are crazy bandwagoner-jester-lurkers, who also might be members of the mafia.
Monster is not an investigating role.. not consig either.

Then Philie showed up

Phew.....now i got through all the pages.
I'm quite new to forum mafia, and as monster likes to say, i have too much of sc2 mafia imprinted in my brains. Yet i will try.
Btw this is not buddying with monster, i really flipping think so too.
Why is Monster being named? there is little or no point.

First few things i'm surprised nobody mentioned
Ganondorf - openly asking amnesiac to take mason multiple times. That screams overenthusiastic to me. I also noticed not so many follow his lead, making him stick out. Not sure what to make of it, he could be a bluffing bad guy, cult bait, or citizen trying to absorb some kills.
Huh? I didn't think he stuck out.

Everyone finds Ascended suspicious. Well i dont. As far as i understand, its only based on analysis of what he's writing. All of which isnt connected to any claims.
Finally someone who doesn't think he's suspicious

If i was cult leader, who would i recruit first night? Who would you recruit first night?
I suspect vorn of being culted by now. Of course he wouldnt let that slip between the lines so dont bother looking. He was also the innovator of the idea of lynching yayap, which the town probably wouldnt come to on its own. His intentions seem quite anti-cult, but he's a good player.
Probably the smartest thing someone deduced on their own. I would target Vorn if I was cult to.

why do you want a wall of text?
the one thing i already learned from this game.. when people write a lot, the individual post won't be as significant as when people only write when they think they actually have something to say.... and that means that important things are easier to be overlooked...

oh, and i already said that i would prefer lynching... the jailor doesn't have much more information than we have at this point.. and he could be culted..... i think it would be wiser to allow him to stay hidden.. so he can jail again when there is more information and the cult is preferably dead...
Seems like she wants to get this day over with less talking. = suspicious

More Monster:

also monsters pop claim... all the roles i could be? remembering? what he didnt highlight points to amnesiac.

Not my claim - it was made by Inca_Killa during Day1 and I quoted it early this morning, without realizing what it said. He claimed to be the Pope. Yes I got trolled.
Claims to have been trolled... sure, right after the other coded message.

Dude, nobody wants to lynch you(yayap) except Claw, so if you have any suspicion towards him by all means share it with us.
You are trying to convince me that you didn't see his coded message after you highlighted one yourself? (I had Monster on my final list by now)

Some more Vornskr posts:

Well, two things that come to my mind are: (1) who is cult(ed)? and (2) who's the witch/who got witched?
ok, he didn't find what I was looking for= not detecting role. Again with the cult? And now a non threatning role: witch.

For (2), there have been a couple posts in this thread that seem to be relevant, but they haven't helped me narrow down candidates. (I had some ideas from day 1, but several of my initial reads from that thread seem to have been wrong.)
ok, he saw Deolrins concern about the witch.

For (1)... lol, for the second game in a row I'm accused of being cult. At least it's not cult leader, this time, I guess? Until/unless I get investigated, there's obviously no way I can prove that I'm not. I promise you, though, that as of today I'm not a member of the cult.
ok wth? he found out what I was thinking but applied it only to himself and not me? again, wth!

In principle, though, I disagree with philie's reasoning: I wouldn't want to go with names that were big in the last game, figuring they're too likely to get attacked/investigated. I'd probably go with somebody who's new, or who died early (like philie herself, actually)--at least for night 1, before any good info came out about where the power roles were.

Then again, Spy did go for FalseTruth at first in the last game--maybe the cult would want to get someone who they thought could give advice.
Ok, so he disagrees with Philie and then contradicts himself in the same post? Looks like he is just distancing from Philie. Doing a bad job at it too.

I'm not going to say who I think the biggest cult risks are for tonight (besides obviously Yayap), since I don't want to give the cult any ideas they don't already have.
Isn't it already obvious that Claw is trying to divert some attention onto him? It's riskyer to cult me than Claw.

I'm trying to think up some anti-culting countermeasures, but I haven't got any yet. I'll let you know if I think something good up.
Thats a load of BS! You already found it.

By the way, I do not and have never claimed to want to lynch Yayap. I said that it's the only counter-cult procedure that I can currently envision, but it's not one that I think we should use. When Claw came forward wanting to lynch Yayap, he claimed that I'd gladly support it--I countered that I would do so only tentatively if at all. That is, I'm nowhere near calling for a Yayap lynch. Claw wanting to go forward with something that's probably a bad plan speaks in favor of him being jester.
Ok, now he is really trying to get me killed/culted by ruining the WIFOM.

Note that Ganondorf's idea for blocking cult only works if the masons pick a citizen--If a mason tries to recruit a town power role, they'll get turned down, and then the cult will successfully recruit the power role. So it's only of limited effectiveness. (If the mason/cult recruiting orders were reversed, then it would work great.)
Ganon said the night after, Ganons plan would work, why are you discrediting it?

The nice thing about investigations is that they even go through after the culting has taken place, so they're a good way to clear someone against culting for at least a day of discussion (assuming we have a trustworthy sheriff--note that an investigator probably won't work. I assume that a culted role X still shows up as role X to an investigator?) Of course, there's the danger of a framer.
I'm quite sure the cult showing up to investigators question was already asked and answered. More BS.

One thing that I've been thinking about recently: suppose that Rumpel is telling the truth about being roleblocked. Does that tell us anything about the orange mafia (or, given the 20% chance the reds got a consort, the red mafia)? Presumably it means they have a consort who noticed Rumpel's claim as doctor & believed it, so it might be worth taking note of who was aware of the claim or who reads thoroughly enough to notice such things. (In particular, monster didn't seem aware of the claim at all... but then again that could easily have been faked.)
Ok, I'm quite sure Monster saw the claim since he too posted in invisible ink. He's protecting him. = Vornskr and Monster on same team?

Now back to other people

OK. so i went throught the topic again. Made some notes
CLAW. Voted Narks before he started trolling all in. Claimed he didnt receive items - not a smith. Later he jumped on Ascended. For whatever reasons he had, good or bad. Went along and eagerly agreed to lynch yayap the second it was suggested. Suspects Rumpel. Suspects Dive. Suspects Auckimid.
Most importantly, he claims to have a "boring role", most certainly town.
This looks fishy, but when i ask myself, when would i personally act this way? Obviously jestering, yet it tells me nothing. He could be a power role, he could be a mafia playing pretty damn smart. Investigating him tonight, would most certainly return with mafia result. Why? because this is the guy a framers are looking for.
Well, she did see the item lie, but didn't pick up who was the smith. And she fails at seeing the WIFOM factor or is ignoring it, but of all roles why jester? The fact she mentioned framing Claw tonight might come in handy. It should get the WIFOM off Claw so I can check him tonight.

Those who asked amne to go mason:
Ascended, Ganon, Vorn, Zane, Northstar.
Those who wanted night faster:
Claw, Inka, Ascended.
Lurkers who kinda post but make no point:
Elixir, Northsatr, Crimson, Zane, Darth Sand.
Zack is trolling.
Yayap claims to know jailer, Ascended claims he can prove his role, (claims not cit?)
Darth doesnt want day lynches - prefers jailor.
That's about what i found after a double-check
A bunch of random facts and lots of innacuracies. +suspicion

-Illidan makes a correction
doesn't know when to shut up or exploit others mistakes=still clueless.

philie, dunno if it's intentional or not, but you let Claw off your list of people calling for amnesiac to become mason. In fact, he's basically the first person to do so (in reply #9 on page 1).
Again, distancing himself from Philie. But didn't mention the other misinformation, specifically the Darth Sand Mix up. = Vorn is trying to cover Philie without making it obvious.

While this is true, it's very unlikely to be a problem yet: the cult would have to guess very well to find the jailor at this point. Now, after night 3, we should be much more worried, in case they do what I predicted & get Yayap tonight and then jailor the next day.

By the way, this is the longest thread so far--we've surpassed even Forum Mafia II's longest day by a couple pages now.
Fear the cult, don't fear the cult, fear the cult, don't fear the cult... PICK ONE!

But thanks for the summary, philie
What summary? There wasn't anything of note that was accurate.

mhm dont know which persons noticed my doc claim, imo monster did because he even used my method himself...

and I dont realy know if Jailor is save from cult, because some players already said they know who jailor is, and even if cult doen't find out who the jailor is by themself, they can just recruit someone who said he does know the jailor. This means if the cult wants the jailor, with a town which lynches almost every day not that likely but ok, cult gets jailor in two nights
Very neutral toned post, pointing out that scum most likely saw his claim.

Wow... how did I fail to put that together? That makes his posturing today look really frakkin suspicious.
Hey, I thought the same thing awhile ago. Trying to cover your tracks now?

Fuck you people are retarded

Vorn, you're either Mafia, Culted, or stupid. You blatent tell me you are looking for codes about a page after I made mine to make me think you saw it, but are still completely against lynching Yayap.

Philie. I'm the one who initiated contact with lynching Yayap. I was also along side Ganon to get the Amnesiac into the Masons.

Alright, Lynching Yayap on Day 3 is the best possible idea for anyone to ever conceive and you're all just being stupid about it.
(quotes his coded message)
It says "No cult will deadman" If we said we were going to lynch Yayap tomorrow then the cult OBVIOUSLY wouldn't fucking cult him. Now that they know this they will so we'll have to lynch him tomorrow regardless. I was completely ready to quote all this tomorrow and tell everyone that we weren't going to lynch Yayap, but there's nothing I could do. Yayap now goes into the WIFOM logic of the Cult Leader. He has the potential risk of giving away the information the cult needs in secret codes throughout the day and ruining our chance at keeping our Jailor safe.

I have half the game thinking I'm bad when no one understands half of what I'm saying. Deolrin it's fucking obvious that I know what you are. The witch isn't in play you would of been notified. Stop spazing out and realize it's for the good of the game for you to keep your mouth shut.

Yayap. Stop being scared, giving us the information now would be better than giving it all to the cult leader tomorrow. I'm not asking for the Jailor name I'm asking for what you want us to do that you think is so brilliant. If it was the invest thing then you didn't read Order of Operations.

Translation: Vorn, you are obviously scum. You aren't following my WIFOM plan and ruining my reputation at the same time.
Philie, your post is innaccurate.
Now to make you all stop suspecting me, here was my plan to save Yayap. (quote)
I was putting Yayap into the protection of WIFOM. Now we risk loosing Yayap to the cult again.
Deolrin, shut up. I know you are a itemsmith and no, the witch was not in play. Stop announcing it to everyone.
Yayap, due to my plan failing, we could use anything you have today while everyone still trusts you. Don't name the jailor.

Thoughts: Claw is not on Vorns team. And now that his code is revealed, it does look like he really wanted to put me in WIFOM. +trust

I know exactly when you said the third person thing, but Vorn started getting all hesitant toward it. Now 3-4 people think I'm jester because of it. It was a half decent plan anyway so we'll go ahead and lynch you since the Cult Leader will just assume we'll be like "GOTCHA AGAIN!" And you'll be like "YAR I'M TOTALLY NOT CULT", but you will be and we'll kill you.

At the very least janitors can't clean your will if you die to a lynch. It's possible a good idea for an invest to prove he's invest once he has a few names to give out without it being cleaned. Then again coroner is literally able to do nothing until a janitor pops up.

@Auckmid
He claimed it so he could soak attacks and blocks. He's not an actual doctor. He's a citizen, that's why he feels so bad about causing confusion. The one thing Citizens don't do it cause confusion. However he supposedly ate a role block for us so that's good enough for me.
Translation: I knew you understood the plan, but Vornskr obviously did not. And due to mass suspicion on me, I have to save my own hide. Lets try this again.. Yayap, now we will absolutly lynch you tomorrow.
If we lynch you, your last will will be saved from janitors. Investigators, claim later after you get names. Coroner, just stand by.
@Auckmid Rumpel may be just a cit, I'm quite sure he isn't doctor. He got roleblocked so time will tell if SK still no kills tonight.

thoughts: Looks like Claw has to come clean. Also looks like neither of us trust Vorn

also, masoning yayap would save him, unless zane isnt mason, unless yayap isnt a cit....
this post doesn't fit in the conversation timing... and it was suggested long ago. Another post that doesn't help... Although it does take some heat off Vorn from Claw. = more suspicious of Philie being on Vorns team

Holy shit, I can't tell you people apart. It's impossible to keep track of 33 players.
Can I get a list of significant shit that's happened and accusations that are flying around? Why is Yayap being targeted by Claw?
Does this guy read anything? He is either to lazy to look or really just playing dumb. If Auckmid didn't ninja claim that he checked him, I'd be all over him. I'll have to wait and see.

Definitely believe the last of those three on top of whatever else you want. Still, even now, trying to decode your message what I get is ANOCULJTWILLDAEDLMAN. To be honest, Claw, I've been discounting what you say a little bit because I still think you're acting awfully aggressive. I went back over to Forum Mafia I to check, and in this game you're insulting people a heck of a lot more than you did then.
This looks like a delayed upgrade to his reason of why Claw is suspicious. He is trying to deflect any reason he ignored Claws plan.

Ok, Ok..... this is absurd. First of all I had no idea Rumpel claimed doctor - hence the couple of posts where I ask what he claimed and when. I used his colored message from another of his posts, where it was slightly visible - AS A JOKE.
Thats a load of BS

Second - seriously vornskr stop looking for imaginary clues where there aren't any, I know they gave you some sort of a award last time but don't let that get to your head. Tone down the conspiracy theories. If the orange mafia had in fact noticed Rumpel's claim and blocked him because of that, you can be sure that they would not have mentioned Rumpel it in any of their posts. You are quickly becoming one of the scummiest players here.
Major distancing now that Vorn looks busted by Claw

Also I will repeat - Rumpel claimed doctor but I believe he is a citizen - revealing himself as doctor day1 would be about the most moronic thing I have ever witnessed in a mafia game. And I believe Rumpel is a better player than that.
Looks like he really wants to look clueless to Rumpels code, I don't trust him.

Wow... I repeat, there's no need for personal insults even if we're on opposite factions. This is a friendly game, right?

And speculation is hardly a conspiracy theory: all I meant to do was point out one piece of info that it might be useful to pay attention to. I feel like I've got a pretty good read on the situation, just as in last game, but of course we'll have to wait until the game ends to see.
Personal insults? a little late for that card. Also tries to suggest that he has an idea who is who and a plan to go with it. Either full BS, or partial since I suspect team play.

Vorn, you've got to be joking me. I was being just as forceful and aggressive as I was FM1 and FM2. The only thing keeping me in check so far is that no one has come out with any evidence like Auckmid game 1 and Raiden game 2. You're also looking at this with MetaGlasses. If you think I'm being aggressive then I'm being aggressive there is no "More or less aggressive than previous games" There are no previous games. Nothing is canon. Everything is sex.
Vorn, change your metaglasses, you can't see clearly. Don't understand the end.

I do think you're being aggressive. My best way to check my intuition in this case is to try to find some standard of comparison--such as your previous behavior. Are you saying that you think metagaming should be banned, or are you just insulting me for thinking that it might matter? My other possible comparison is to players in this game: Yayap has participated a lot (like the two of us have), but he hasn't been using nearly as strident a tone as you (or I suppose me as well?).
He is obviously now trying to discredit Claw now that Claw has him pinned.

No, I just don't want you to assume because I was a Doctor 1 game and a Citizen another that my play for being either will stay the same. I don't want my evidence being

Oh vorn must be Armorsmith/Town power role. He's acting EXACTLY the same as last game. If you build a persona around being "the good guy" then you'll never lose. I wasn't going to let you of all people come in here and fuck us up and at the end be like "I am teh mafiaz"

I'm just being cautious. I'm also against dying so I'm trying to draw whatever attention I can so I go through a WIFOM loop. I don't want them to attack me because I want them to either think someone else will or that I'm being healed. I'll be amazed if I make it to day 3. It'll be a first for me and I'll enjoy it. Raiden and I will be able to have some fun in death chat seeing as how he's probably more pissed than me dying Night 1 in 2 separate games.

Oh yeah, and I do suggest we lynch someone today. We have a shit ton of time to discuss who it is, but the more I think about Yayap knowing who the Jailor is the more I question letting the Jailor make the calls or not.

divemaster would be my first choice, but a gunshot for him would be much better. I'd be more willing to lynch someone like Auckmid for randomly defending oops or Zack who just keeps talking about RP shit
Translation of last part: We should lynch someone today. I can't garanty Yayap not being culted tonight and I think he is jailor.
Lets try this WIFOM again, we shall save Divemaster and Auckmid. Now lets name someone who doesn't seem to be impacting the game and is a safer lynch: Zack.

Thought: Lynch Zack, interesting choice. MetaGlasses only shows that he would role play no matter his role. And no indication this game to either faction. No objections right now.

1. My pope claim was a joke going off of what someone else's "cit" claim. Although now that I think about it it does kind of read as a disguised amnesiac claim but why would I do that? LOL. I can assure you its bullshit.

Anyways, 2. I'm also new to forum mafia and even though I consider myself quite good at SC2 mafia this is a whole different ballgame and to be honest I feel a tad overwhelmed so sorry about that. I also voted for the night only because I did not know what to say but obviously there was plenty still and I know that now, I won't make that mistake again.

Also yesterday I hadn't slept for a day and I was running on fumes, so I didn't want to make any erroneous claims. Anyways I hope to be more useful later today or tomorrow where I can make more clear judgements
A take pity on me post? what is that doing there? if anything it's diverting attention away from the issues at hand. ??? huh???

Monster then posts my thoughts about Vorns "insults" issue

Why should the cult recruit Yayap?

I mean, apart from his possible role, his informations are not really good for the cult. No one wants to let the jailor do his work as everyone so far prefer to lynch, so why would the cult recruit an useless player? He might have some information from tonight, but it may be just some informations about a citizen or some false claim that will just add confusion to the cult.

I don't think that Yayap is the best cult bait here, there are a hell lot of other players I would cult tonight, so I don't think we have to fear that.

However, I really think that you should speak now and give us your informations if they are worthy Yayap. I don't really get why you're hiding something when we're all here clueless and discussing about useless things.
Unless you don't have any info and you're just playing with us / the cult, that is. It's starting to seem you're playing just to be culted, at least in my eyes.
This had pro-town written all over it. I had Illidan cleared by this point.

Wait are you ending the day early False? I'm not quite sure what that means other than the Day ends in 3 hours.
This seemed like genuine concern that we were loosing time. Negating the early night vote from before.

Alright, I'm just throwing this name out there because I feel like lynching him will have 0 repercussions.

Vote Zack

Multiple reasons for this:
1) Too many people. Zack may very well be a town power role, but his posts indicate he's citizen or Mafia faking as citizen. I can't figure out who is who when there are this many people in the game. We have 38 pages of posts to go through and the majority of them are just a handful of people. We should get rid of the excess fat and in the end he could end up flipping Mafia/Neutral.
2) His persona makes it so no one wants to lynch him. That shouldn't be the case. We shouldn't sit around while someone makes nonsensical posts and let them live because "He's probably just a citizen". Remember what we were going to do to the last person that made nonsensical posts?
3) Worst case scenario is that he's a town power role. Best case scenario is that he is SK thus lowering our kills per night down. The probable role is a citizen, but with the way he's acting I can't trust it.
4) I don't trust the Jailor. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't trust 1 person to make the killing decisions for the town. We should have to come to a unanymous decision to kill someone rather than "Lol I'm culted u dead" or "I don't believe you're invest" Not only does saying we are going to lynch every day weaken the jailor, but it also stops Yayap from getting culted. Yayap is probably just a citizen faking all these claims anyway, but when you put that you know for sure who the Jailor is the Cult will probably recruit him for information. Now that the Jailor is powerless the cult will be less inclined to convert Yayap and/or the Jailor. They'll have to go back to randomly finding someone and luckily it'll only be a citizen or something.

We have 24 hours. He can defend if he wants. Nothing is set in stone. I've listed my reasons and I want you to formulate you're own opinion on the subject and decide whether this will benefit you and the town as a whole before you vote either way.

This seemed like Claws final thoughts and going foward with a lynch unless reasons told him not to. It had many positive points and made lots of sense. He's not risking any power roles until someone checks them out.

-Illidan charges against the plan...
clueless right now

Thank you. If we're going to lynch, I'd say we should consider someone who's actually done something sort of suspicious (like Rumpel or divemaster).
This just screams scum to me. He wants to risk lynching a possible Doctor and a possible power role rather than Zack?

I agree with Claw, however, insofar as the posters who say things without contributing at all ought to be held in some suspicion.
Wait what? you criticize Claw for voting him but agree with him attacking lurkers/non informants? FlipetyFlop!

-Illidan starts to get in the way and doesn't understand Claw and me.
Looks like I have to hint something to him.

Based off of the metagame, you don't seem to experienced with forums mafia. Looks like I have to spell it out for you.

Unlike a power role like Raiden last game, my suspicions are based off peoples reactions, I have no concrete evidence... YET.
The more I let people think I'm not onto them, the more they slip up.
Translation: Illidan, you are not helping right now, you want me to reveal Power town roles and alert Scum that I'm watching them. I rather let them mess up some more hoping to pin the entire team.

sorry if my comments confused anyone but i had my reason to thinking maybe narks was important
By this point I had him pinned as a power role. Doc or detecting.

Let's get one thing straight - lynching a lurker with proper discussion and reasoning before that is NOT a Random lynch. You all know where I stand regarding the lurker problem. If you don't - die, lurker, die is the short version.
(quotes Claw)
This sums up exactly how I feel and I have to point out that it is not only Zack, who fits that description. I also realize that most people have real life stuff to do, so I am not calling out anyone on being a big bad lurker just yet. After the 36th hour mark we will see....
This makes sense but looks more like budying Claw and more distancing from Vorn.

(after quoting my explanation to Illidan) Ding ding ding we have a winner.

I now have the information that Illidan was hesitant to lynch Zack when Zack has provided nothing for town. Rumpel is literally a citizen. He knows he fucked up, but I highly doubt he's Mafia. If anything I would lynch him as well. I'm still pushing for a lynch. I'm just putting names out there to see how people react.

Auckmid is more suspicious to me after that random as hell comment about Oops. I think that coupled with oops distancing himself away from Auckmid makes Auckmid a possible good lynch target.

divemaster should be on the Gun holder's number 1 most wanted list. However I'd be willing to lynch him since the worst that could happen would be SK gets 2 kills. He already missed one so his net kills would be normal.
Translation: Looks like Yayap knows what I'm up to. At least I still look pro-town to him. Time to spell out my action to lynch Zack to Illidan to make him understand. Rumpel has not slipped up today and looks more like a cit than the SK. Continue WIFOM on Auckmid and Divemaster.

-Illidan then prooves that he isn't getting the message by voting claw.
grrr...

[quote=Claw_r585]Fine by me Illidan. You're upset and I understand that, but there should be nothing to be upset about. I'm not making extremely random accusations. I'm calling out lukers and telling them that I'm not going to let them sit there and do nothing and win the game somehow. That's all, for all you know every single one of the people that is lurking could be Mafia.

You're diverting attention away from Zack for no reason. He's done nothing but post stupid shit so far. If anything that makes you suspicious, but I thought you were making reasonable assumptions prior to this so I didn't think anything of it. I've told you why I'm doing this we have no info and I don't want the jailor to jail. I don't give a fuck who we lynch I just want to lynch someone so he doesn't have the power of everyone.

How would you feel if someone like me who supposedly is randomly accusing people to be in charge of the towns lynch. You'd feel pretty stupid when a Jailor kill pops up as invest or some shit. I think we as a town can agree on who to kill more than one person can. I'm asking for suggestions that no one is g

Yayap
September 5th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Oh wait a second... darn, after reading it myself, I realised more than half my post is missing. Good thing I saved it in notepad.

Part 2... this might explain more.

Fine by me Illidan. You're upset and I understand that, but there should be nothing to be upset about. I'm not making extremely random accusations. I'm calling out lukers and telling them that I'm not going to let them sit there and do nothing and win the game somehow. That's all, for all you know every single one of the people that is lurking could be Mafia.

You're diverting attention away from Zack for no reason. He's done nothing but post stupid shit so far. If anything that makes you suspicious, but I thought you were making reasonable assumptions prior to this so I didn't think anything of it. I've told you why I'm doing this we have no info and I don't want the jailor to jail. I don't give a fuck who we lynch I just want to lynch someone so he doesn't have the power of everyone.

How would you feel if someone like me who supposedly is randomly accusing people to be in charge of the towns lynch. You'd feel pretty stupid when a Jailor kill pops up as invest or some shit. I think we as a town can agree on who to kill more than one person can. I'm asking for suggestions that no one is giving and I felt the need to try to push the town in the right direction. Want me to lynch someone other than Zack?
I was about to say the same thing to Illidan as well. We both are getting frustrated with Illidan.

-Illidan refuses to understand

You need to think like Claw to understand Claw. For every action, there is a reaction!
sometimes doing a random action will expose obvious results

in case you forgot already, I had noted that you diverted attention away from ascendedone earlier, you keep doing it and are getting suspicious.

I agree that Claw is not off the hook since I don't have a 100% read on his role, but I understand his reasoning.
Translation: I don't trust Claw but I trust what he has said and done so far. Nothing fishy has happened.

Inca_killa then started posting a little more

Just so you know guys, Zack is not Zane, which I was originally confused about when I read this post.

Now, to be the devils advocate so to say...

Even though Claw has been very aggressive, calling for lynches on several people, he does raise a good point. I might be a little biased because I hate Failors in Sc2 mafia(lolololol) but one person having the sway of the entire town could be highly disastrous. However on the other hand the Jailor could protect a townie including those that are very important to us, but ultimately is probably not a good idea right now.

Lastly, even if Claw is mafia pretending to be town(he seems pretty suspicious so far) we could learn a lot from his analysis before we lynch him. So, I think we should not lynch Claw but i'm in no way defending him just pointing out that some of what he says is very valid, especially about the jailor. If he is culted he can easily kill or block a power role and destroy town's chances of winning.

Until there's more consensus and discussion on who to lynch, I will not be voting. We still have time so no need to rush anything.
More discrediting Claw? really? Inca even shows that Claw raises good points. Suggests we analyse Claw some more before lynching. Can anyone other than me understand Claw? Is it even worth trying?

-Illidan then proceeds to attack anyone and everyone that gets in his way.

If he is in mafia group one, don't you think he would want to get Mafia group 2 killed? How about the SK? The Cult?

I don't think he would troll if he was mafia because then no one would believe him and just shoot him/lynch him. Instead he will try to be useful, at least in some capacity, to bring the heat off himself. Anyways I'm not saying don't lynch him or do lynch him, i'm saying weight the advantages and disadvantages of such an action.
If it was anyone other than Claw, I would agree with this reasoning, but Claw is an expert at deception and you won't find links to anyone in his posts.

-more posts arguing with Illidan..
Some irrelevent stuff... then

Okay this is a cult speculation heavy post so bear with me:

First of all: I think Monster is full of bs, and has been acting this entire game. That is my opinion, but anything he says I will consider lying.
100% agree, go on

Auckmid and Oops seem like the biggest threats at the moment with the random claim and the distancing, but judging from Auckmid's play, he actually thinks Oops is Citizen.
Looks strange to you too? I also agree. Go on.

Rumpel: I dont know what to say, he probably has the worst game so far, I shouldnt be one to talk, but his is pretty bad for role-claiming and and rb-claiming so early.
Obviously Rumpel has played bad so far. Agree.. go on.

Inca_Killer: This may seem like its coming out of thin air, but I have some reasoning for it. First of all, he voted for night early. Then when someone said it made people suspicious, he was the only one to unvote night. Thus, making him suspcious in my eyes. Next his lack of wanting to vote for someone makes me suspect a cult leader, and he wants to A: take the jailor for himself, B: Take Yayap/Claw/Someone else, and make him tell him the jailor, or C: Hes already got the jailor.
Wut? you are right, that is thin air.

Procyon: Yayap said he figured out the jailor, in a way that implies the jailor is active. Procyon was not for the first day and night. Therefore, hes not jailor, and since there was not a lot of kills on the first night, I suspect he is mafia/sk.
agree again.. hmm

Now onto our regularily scheduled Cult-Watch:
Obvious Targets due to speculation abailities: Claw, Yayap, Vornskr
Obvious Targets due to role: Rumpel, Zane
Other targets Cult may recruit: Zack, Procyon, Illidan, anyone else I mentioned in my post and lurkers.
Hmm, very good deductions.
Overall thoughts: Considering that I still don't know all the detecting roles, this may be a ninja claim that he checked inca_killa and found guilty. [This is what send Inca_killa to my list, had the right name but was wrong on the reason]

Hold on, have our two doctors claimed already? I know one did, but I forgot who.
Dammit Oops, stop posting without reading the thread. You aren't helping.

Now for something none of you expected:

There has been at least one obvious scum tell made today so far. I find it interesting that certain people quoted it but disregarded it actually being a scum tell. (and no, not referring to monster)

I'll let the information hunt continue for now.

I WILL be accusing someone today, and I will have no mercy when I do it. But it will be later.
If anyone catches the scum tell before I post it, you gain favor of not being in the same team as said person.
My initial target was NOT philie! It was Vornskr and if you've read all my thoughts on him, it's pretty clear why I suspected him. The reason I didn't name him yet was I wanted to see if Claw would lynch him first with my reasons. He didn't. Oh and uh, Illidan was still online. I didn't want another confrontation to drown out this accusation.
So for those keeping track, I had: Vorn and Monster and a little bit of Philie, Inca_killa(from a wrong ninja claim),

a few non notable posts.

I'm really suspicious of Rumpel. His claim of doc was unneeded as he was not in any danger, nor was it hidden very well. Besides, a common rule of Mafia is that if you think someone is a doctor, then they are probably mafia. I think that Rumpel might be trying to use our experience of Forum Mafia I and Claw's claim in that game to his advantage.

Vote Rumpel
Wut? you actually didn't ask for another recap? OK? whatever.

-Illidan leaves.
and there was much rejoicing. lol

Although some time ago I posted that I thought Rumpel was jester, I think he is actually town and probably just a citizen. I had forgotten about his doc claim and it makes perfect sense for a citizen to claim that. It also makes sense for the mafia not to want to waste a kill on a potential citizen, so they instead chose to role block him just in case.

Rumpel outing that he was roleblocked makes sense since he probably figured he was gonna die night 1. He was probably surprised he was alive and wanted to contribute.

At the least no scum is going to claim doctor night 1. Even if they are night immune and not afraid of death, the other scum will know who they are when they attack.

About Yayap's challenge for finding the scum tell... FORTY PAGES FFS.
Well he is obviously not on the same team as the SK, so his defense for Rumpel looks beter than a mafia. + shows that he is looking for the scum tell.

Oh please for the love of god Northstar...

Severn don't worry about Yayap's claim. He's making it up or he's going to make you go through 40 pages of crap and you'll grasp at something. I'm seriously doubting this "Jailor" claim I think we both are talking about.
Translation: I don't see what Yayap is looking for, I have too many options. But it's not you Severn. Also, I'm starting to doubt that Yayap knows who the jailor is.

Yayap, could you cut that bullshit? Ah well, maybe it's a genius masterplan and I'm not experienced to acknowledge that... Whatever, I probably won't be able to post again before dusk, so you're insight will come too late for me to adjust my voting.

I understand the reasoning behind lynching without solid intel. I don't feel well myself leaving our fate in the hand of the jailor. First I thought with so many players there is no need to lynch so quickly, but with more than three possible killings the coming night + cult this is probably not true.

As for my vote, I go with divemaster. Come on buddy, you defend yourself like 100 points sc2mafia pubfags! "I won't roleclaim, but you will regret lynching me!"... there are doctors, you know? And at least let the mafia do the dirty work and use your ability one additional night if you really are a power role. But you aren't, at least no town aligned one.
Umm, wow. We all told him not to roleclaim and you are nailing him for listning. fail.

Clawtrocity is fucking suspicious. Not for his aggressive stance itself. But for wanting to lynch narks before he even posted. I wasn't happy when I read that he would be in this game, but wanting to do that is nothing but destructive. Investigating will not have much sense, it already has been pointed out by philie that every framer in 100 miles radius will be at his home tonight doing his dirty work.
This is actually where I nailed Philie and Chocopaw! Philies post was so long ago (reply #523 to 641= about 120 posts ago) that only a team mate would have noted it down and remember who said it. And again, someone trying to discredit Claw.

I checked FMII threads today. Zack wrote in the first night, right before he got his mafioso ass kicked, that he would defend himself by talking about nonsense like he does now with his melons. But this does not mean that I believe he is scum again, his last post seemed quite reasonable.
If anything, that should indicate that we can't trust Zacks melon ploy. Not the other way around.

That much for now. I will probably see you (hopefully) on Day 3. Let's hope for even one kill less this time.

-vote Divemaster127
This post connects the dots.

"We must reduce jailer's power, therefore we lynch".
Well why would we have to lynch today? It would take 2 days for the cult to get their hand on the jailer. Town is 2 lives ahead. We could easily spare a lynch today for jailer to at least have a chance of imprisoning scum. As said, there won't be a need to reduce jailers power at least one (but up to 2) nights due to the cult, and i'm pretty sure the cult has bigger fish to catch and if we decide to lynch every day in 2 days, well, the cult won't even be tempted to go for him.
Lynching today, without clues, on a sheer speculation would only benefit the minorities. I really want to know why Claw and Vorn specifically want to block jailer's powers next night.
I'll be voting Claw right now but i might unvote before hammer, since he might be overdoing it as a jester.
-Vote Claw
Bad timing on your post Philie, now it looks like a team effort to kill Claw without it looking like a bandwagon ie your team didn't vote together.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a random jailer troll in a forum mafia, especially with narks dead.
knowing who the Jailor was, this made me laugh.

As for yayap, he claimed a dual/multiple role. I'm pretty sure all the scum noticed it, too, so i'll just leave this here.
Huh?

and then someone showed up that I didn't expect. Crimson!
And he trolled... making himself a target. Shit.

So at this time my list looked like this:

AscendedOne = pending day 3 role claim, most likely pro-town
Auckmid = ninja sheriff
CaressMeTenderly = ?
chocopaw = Same team as Philie
Clawtrocity = ? but is playing like a cit... so am I. Has an item
Crimson = Jailor
Darth_Sand = ? Scummy looking early on
Deathfire123 = ninja investigator => may have found guilty on Inca_killa
Deolrin = Smith of some sorts
divemaster127 = detecting role or Doc
Elixir = ?
fred = ?
Ganondorf = most likely cit,
Illidan = clueless townie
Inca_Killa = Looks scummy, and may have been found guilty
MileS = n1 check says innocent, no reason not to trust it
monster = Team with Vornskr, knows he's busted
McPwnage = ?
MrSmarter = ?
Narks = dead
NorthStar = something lurking
oops_ur_dead = looks bad but may have been cleared by sheriff, may also be undetectable = need more info
philie = Team with Chocopaw and Vorn
Procyon = ? AFK
Rumpel = SK?
SilentShadow = Cit, looks too obvious for mafia
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha = Lurking again... see later
Severn = looks pro-town
vornksr = Team with Monster and Philie
Yayap = It's me you 3rd person fool
Zack = melon vendor, keep eye on him
Zane = no mislych = not mafia or SK.

Since Claw didn't want to lynch Vorn yet and I thought we both agreed that he was scum, I figured he was still examining something about him and waiting for a result. So I went with my 2nd choice with the most ties: Philie

Well, I'm quite convinced of my findings. I currently have 6 suspects.
1 that sticks out more than the others:

The scum tell post I was referring to was:

Quote from: philie on August 18, 2011, 12:31:07 PM
Ascended, Ganon, Vorn, Zane, Northstar. Her first post, she attacked ganon for sticking out doing this and she still missed a few, Illidan added himself and Vornskr added Claw
Claw, Inka, Ascended.
Elixir, Northsatr, Crimson, Zane, Darth Sand. Missing alot of names here
Zack is trolling.
Yayap claims to know jailer, Ascended claims he can prove his role, (claims not cit?)
Darth doesnt want day lynches - prefers jailor. Complete opposite. Darth Pointed it out soon after.
That's about what i found after a double-check,

I'm not going to point out all my reasoning for suspecting the following, most of you wouldn't see it even if I explained it. Lets just say I had to connect the dots and read through the lines.
You can use the following list for future days if I die/get lynched.
Note that many of them are all trying to discredit Claw... which I find odd because I understand his reasoning.

Vote: Philie

Other suspects of being anti-town:
Darth Sand
Chocopaw
Inca_Killa
Vornskr
Monster

Still undecided about Claw. He thinks too much like me and is too cunning for me to be able to read him accurately.

I have my reasons for Not suspecting the following people:
Divemaster127
Severn
Rumple
Deolrin
Deathfire
Miles
Zane

Let the discrediting of Yayap begin ...... NOW!
Translation: I knew I had shown very little of my reasoning and was a long shot at getting a lynch at best.

And then this stupiditiy happened:

Yayap...
Shouldn't I be added to the non suspected list?
Translation: I thought you knew I was the jailor, why am I not on the not suspected list?

facepalm... Yes
Translation: @#%! I can't add you to the list because you look like a complete moron and super scummy. If I put you on the list then people are going to ask why? And the smart people will know it's because you are the jailor! Now SHUT UP!

I hope you guys are satisfied now.

And before any of you ask, I thought the mafia team was: Monster, Vornskr, Philie and Chocopaw
With 2 random suspicious people that didn't fit in: Inca_killa and Darth Sand

Inca didn't look to obvious as a team member. Yet Monster looked convincing.

chocopaw
September 5th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Then now it is proven. Dumb luck.

Raiden
September 5th, 2011, 04:38 AM
My analysis of your analysis:

- you did a very good job on the orange mafia. I still think you were mostly lucky on philie, but the fact that vorn/choco/inca supported her is indeed a scum indicator that most people overlooked. That's a ++ for you.

- you did a good job on Darth Sand (that was before she was investigated, right?) and monster. + for you.

- you disregarded a lot of obvious stuff which you really should have taken into consideration. This is the kind of problem i mentioned in the dcm thread: not all players follow the mafia manual. Not all players are your average player. Some things are undeniable. E.g. you overthought obvious citizens and a couple power roles that were instantly clear to me. - for you.

- we still don't agree on what is proper pro-town playing. I can't do much about that. I guess it's just different strategy, but man it will DESTROY our chances of winning if we are both town next game (and neither of us dies early). I don't want to blame you (and the other guys supporting that line of thought), but if neither party adapts, it will be a disaster. You will accuse me of being gf and i will accuse you of being arsonist, while we are actually doctor and sheriff.

philie
September 5th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Those were very tiny derails you were paying attention to :o

oops_ur_dead
September 5th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Why don't people believe me? When there are 30 players I can't keep track of all of them at the same time. I wasn't playing dumb.

oops_ur_dead
September 5th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I'm just bad at differentiating and remembering characters. When I read Hamlet, I didn't know what was going on until Act 2 because I couldn't tell the people apart.

McJesus
September 5th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I agree with Raiden's analysis of your post. I would like to see how yapyap plays a scum role though to be honest.

monster
September 5th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Thanks for proving to everyone you had no clue what you were doing. Good luck next game.

divemaster127
September 5th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Nice list.

Clawtrocity
September 5th, 2011, 09:10 AM
God damn that shit was fun to read.

Here's the problem with my play: I'm so aggressive that I fight anyone even remotely touching my alignment. I WAS THE FUCKING MAFIA AND EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS JESTER

I COULD OF NEVER LOGGED ON AND WON, BUT I DIDN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP

lol...Anywayz it was fun to read. You have perfect analysis. You didn't find philie suspicious you found what Vorn, choco and monster did with philie suspicious so you grouped them all. Good work

Also...Everything is sex comes from the office at the end of the last season. The new boss acts like a prophet of wisdom and creepiness.

vornksr
September 5th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks for posting: a very interesting read. Still, it confirms my sense that I shouldn't play when I don't have time to read thoroughly: most of the things that you found suspicious in my play were the result of not being able to read closely enough. For example, I really was trying to call philie out on mistakes in her post; I just didn't catch all of the mistakes. I really didn't understand Claw's WIFOM plan to protect Yayap, and although I was looking for codes I didn't find the one by Claw.

Oh well, gg. Even if I don't agree with the reasoning, it doesn't change the fact that your list was amazingly accurate. I'm looking forward to watching how FM4 plays out.

Yayap
September 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Oh wait a second... darn, after reading it myself, I realised more than half my post is missing. Good thing I saved it in notepad.

Part 2... this might explain more.

Fine by me Illidan. You're upset and I understand that, but there should be nothing to be upset about. I'm not making extremely random accusations. I'm calling out lukers and telling them that I'm not going to let them sit there and do nothing and win the game somehow. That's all, for all you know every single one of the people that is lurking could be Mafia.

How would you feel if someone like me who supposedly is randomly accusing people to be in charge of the towns lynch. You'd feel pretty stupid when a Jailor kill pops up as invest or some shit. I think we as a town can agree on who to kill more than one person can. I'm asking for suggestions that no one is giving and I felt the need to try to push the town in the right direction. Want me to lynch someone other than Zack?
I was about to say the same thing to Illidan as well. We both are getting frustrated with Illidan.

-Illidan refuses to understand

You need to think like Claw to understand Claw. For every action, there is a reaction!
sometimes doing a random action will expose obvious results

in case you forgot already, I had noted that you diverted attention away from ascendedone earlier, you keep doing it and are getting suspicious.

I agree that Claw is not off the hook since I don't have a 100% read on his role, but I understand his reasoning.
Translation: I don't trust Claw but I trust what he has said and done so far. Nothing fishy has happened.

Inca_killa then started posting a little more

Just so you know guys, Zack is not Zane, which I was originally confused about when I read this post.

Now, to be the devils advocate so to say...

Even though Claw has been very aggressive, calling for lynches on several people, he does raise a good point. I might be a little biased because I hate Failors in Sc2 mafia(lolololol) but one person having the sway of the entire town could be highly disastrous. However on the other hand the Jailor could protect a townie including those that are very important to us, but ultimately is probably not a good idea right now.

Lastly, even if Claw is mafia pretending to be town(he seems pretty suspicious so far) we could learn a lot from his analysis before we lynch him. So, I think we should not lynch Claw but i'm in no way defending him just pointing out that some of what he says is very valid, especially about the jailor. If he is culted he can easily kill or block a power role and destroy town's chances of winning.

Until there's more consensus and discussion on who to lynch, I will not be voting. We still have time so no need to rush anything.
More discrediting Claw? really? Inca even shows that Claw raises good points. Suggests we analyse Claw some more before lynching. Can anyone other than me understand Claw? Is it even worth trying?

-Illidan then proceeds to attack anyone and everyone that gets in his way.

If he is in mafia group one, don't you think he would want to get Mafia group 2 killed? How about the SK? The Cult?

I don't think he would troll if he was mafia because then no one would believe him and just shoot him/lynch him. Instead he will try to be useful, at least in some capacity, to bring the heat off himself. Anyways I'm not saying don't lynch him or do lynch him, i'm saying weight the advantages and disadvantages of such an action.
If it was anyone other than Claw, I would agree with this reasoning, but Claw is an expert at deception and you won't find links to anyone in his posts.

-more posts arguing with Illidan..
Some irrelevent stuff... then

Okay this is a cult speculation heavy post so bear with me:

First of all: I think Monster is full of bs, and has been acting this entire game. That is my opinion, but anything he says I will consider lying.
100% agree, go on

Auckmid and Oops seem like the biggest threats at the moment with the random claim and the distancing, but judging from Auckmid's play, he actually thinks Oops is Citizen.
Looks strange to you too? I also agree. Go on.

Rumpel: I dont know what to say, he probably has the worst game so far, I shouldnt be one to talk, but his is pretty bad for role-claiming and and rb-claiming so early.
Obviously Rumpel has played bad so far. Agree.. go on.

Inca_Killer: This may seem like its coming out of thin air, but I have some reasoning for it. First of all, he voted for night early. Then when someone said it made people suspicious, he was the only one to unvote night. Thus, making him suspcious in my eyes. Next his lack of wanting to vote for someone makes me suspect a cult leader, and he wants to A: take the jailor for himself, B: Take Yayap/Claw/Someone else, and make him tell him the jailor, or C: Hes already got the jailor.
Wut? you are right, that is thin air.

Procyon: Yayap said he figured out the jailor, in a way that implies the jailor is active. Procyon was not for the first day and night. Therefore, hes not jailor, and since there was not a lot of kills on the first night, I suspect he is mafia/sk.
agree again.. hmm

Now onto our regularily scheduled Cult-Watch:
Obvious Targets due to speculation abailities: Claw, Yayap, Vornskr
Obvious Targets due to role: Rumpel, Zane
Other targets Cult may recruit: Zack, Procyon, Illidan, anyone else I mentioned in my post and lurkers.
Hmm, very good deductions.
Overall thoughts: Considering that I still don't know all the detecting roles, this may be a ninja claim that he checked inca_killa and found guilty. [This is what send Inca_killa to my list, had the right name but was wrong on the reason]

Hold on, have our two doctors claimed already? I know one did, but I forgot who.
Dammit Oops, stop posting without reading the thread. You aren't helping.

Now for something none of you expected:

There has been at least one obvious scum tell made today so far. I find it interesting that certain people quoted it but disregarded it actually being a scum tell. (and no, not referring to monster)

I'll let the information hunt continue for now.

I WILL be accusing someone today, and I will have no mercy when I do it. But it will be later.
If anyone catches the scum tell before I post it, you gain favor of not being in the same team as said person.
My initial target was NOT philie! It was Vornskr and if you've read all my thoughts on him, it's pretty clear why I suspected him. The reason I didn't name him yet was I wanted to see if Claw would lynch him first with my reasons. He didn't. Oh and uh, Illidan was still online. I didn't want another confrontation to drown out this accusation.
So for those keeping track, I had: Vorn and Monster and a little bit of Philie, Inca_killa(from a wrong ninja claim),

a few non notable posts.

I'm really suspicious of Rumpel. His claim of doc was unneeded as he was not in any danger, nor was it hidden very well. Besides, a common rule of Mafia is that if you think someone is a doctor, then they are probably mafia. I think that Rumpel might be trying to use our experience of Forum Mafia I and Claw's claim in that game to his advantage.

Vote Rumpel
Wut? you actually didn't ask for another recap? OK? whatever.

-Illidan leaves.
and there was much rejoicing. lol

Although some time ago I posted that I thought Rumpel was jester, I think he is actually town and probably just a citizen. I had forgotten about his doc claim and it makes perfect sense for a citizen to claim that. It also makes sense for the mafia not to want to waste a kill on a potential citizen, so they instead chose to role block him just in case.

Rumpel outing that he was roleblocked makes sense since he probably figured he was gonna die night 1. He was probably surprised he was alive and wanted to contribute.

At the least no scum is going to claim doctor night 1. Even if they are night immune and not afraid of death, the other scum will know who they are when they attack.

About Yayap's challenge for finding the scum tell... FORTY PAGES FFS.
Well he is obviously not on the same team as the SK, so his defense for Rumpel looks beter than a mafia. + shows that he is looking for the scum tell.

Oh please for the love of god Northstar...

Severn don't worry about Yayap's claim. He's making it up or he's going to make you go through 40 pages of crap and you'll grasp at something. I'm seriously doubting this "Jailor" claim I think we both are talking about.
Translation: I don't see what Yayap is looking for, I have too many options. But it's not you Severn. Also, I'm starting to doubt that Yayap knows who the jailor is.

Yayap, could you cut that bullshit? Ah well, maybe it's a genius masterplan and I'm not experienced to acknowledge that... Whatever, I probably won't be able to post again before dusk, so you're insight will come too late for me to adjust my voting.

I understand the reasoning behind lynching without solid intel. I don't feel well myself leaving our fate in the hand of the jailor. First I thought with so many players there is no need to lynch so quickly, but with more than three possible killings the coming night + cult this is probably not true.

As for my vote, I go with divemaster. Come on buddy, you defend yourself like 100 points sc2mafia pubfags! "I won't roleclaim, but you will regret lynching me!"... there are doctors, you know? And at least let the mafia do the dirty work and use your ability one additional night if you really are a power role. But you aren't, at least no town aligned one.
Umm, wow. We all told him not to roleclaim and you are nailing him for listning. fail.

Clawtrocity is fucking suspicious. Not for his aggressive stance itself. But for wanting to lynch narks before he even posted. I wasn't happy when I read that he would be in this game, but wanting to do that is nothing but destructive. Investigating will not have much sense, it already has been pointed out by philie that every framer in 100 miles radius will be at his home tonight doing his dirty work.
This is actually where I nailed Philie and Chocopaw! Philies post was so long ago (reply #523 to 641= about 120 posts ago) that only a team mate would have noted it down and remember who said it. And again, someone trying to discredit Claw.

I checked FMII threads today. Zack wrote in the first night, right before he got his mafioso ass kicked, that he would defend himself by talking about nonsense like he does now with his melons. But this does not mean that I believe he is scum again, his last post seemed quite reasonable.
If anything, that should indicate that we can't trust Zacks melon ploy. Not the other way around.

That much for now. I will probably see you (hopefully) on Day 3. Let's hope for even one kill less this time.

-vote Divemaster127
This post connects the dots.

"We must reduce jailer's power, therefore we lynch".
Well why would we have to lynch today? It would take 2 days for the cult to get their hand on the jailer. Town is 2 lives ahead. We could easily spare a lynch today for jailer to at least have a chance of imprisoning scum. As said, there won't be a need to reduce jailers power at least one (but up to 2) nights due to the cult, and i'm pretty sure the cult has bigger fish to catch and if we decide to lynch every day in 2 days, well, the cult won't even be tempted to go for him.
Lynching today, without clues, on a sheer speculation would only benefit the minorities. I really want to know why Claw and Vorn specifically want to block jailer's powers next night.
I'll be voting Claw right now but i might unvote before hammer, since he might be overdoing it as a jester.
-Vote Claw
Bad timing on your post Philie, now it looks like a team effort to kill Claw without it looking like a bandwagon ie your team didn't vote together.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a random jailer troll in a forum mafia, especially with narks dead.
knowing who the Jailor was, this made me laugh.

As for yayap, he claimed a dual/multiple role. I'm pretty sure all the scum noticed it, too, so i'll just leave this here.
Huh?

and then someone showed up that I didn't expect. Crimson!
And he trolled... making himself a target. Shit.

So at this time my list looked like this:

AscendedOne = pending day 3 role claim, most likely pro-town
Auckmid = ninja sheriff
CaressMeTenderly = ?
chocopaw = Same team as Philie
Clawtrocity = ? but is playing like a cit... so am I. Has an item
Crimson = Jailor
Darth_Sand = ? Scummy looking early on
Deathfire123 = ninja investigator => may have found guilty on Inca_killa
Deolrin = Smith of some sorts
divemaster127 = detecting role or Doc
Elixir = ?
fred = ?
Ganondorf = most likely cit,
Illidan = clueless townie
Inca_Killa = Looks scummy, and may have been found guilty
MileS = n1 check says innocent, no reason not to trust it
monster = Team with Vornskr, knows he's busted
McPwnage = ?
MrSmarter = ?
Narks = dead
NorthStar = something lurking
oops_ur_dead = looks bad but may have been cleared by sheriff, may also be undetectable = need more info
philie = Team with Chocopaw and Vorn
Procyon = ? AFK
Rumpel = SK?
SilentShadow = Cit, looks too obvious for mafia
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha = Lurking again... see later
Severn = looks pro-town
vornksr = Team with Monster and Philie
Yayap = It's me you 3rd person fool
Zack = melon vendor, keep eye on him
Zane = no mislych = not mafia or SK.

Since Claw didn't want to lynch Vorn yet and I thought we both agreed that he was scum, I figured he was still examining something about him and waiting for a result. So I went with my 2nd choice with the most ties: Philie

Well, I'm quite convinced of my findings. I currently have 6 suspects.
1 that sticks out more than the others:

The scum tell post I was referring to was:

Quote from: philie on August 18, 2011, 12:31:07 PM
Ascended, Ganon, Vorn, Zane, Northstar. Her first post, she attacked ganon for sticking out doing this and she still missed a few, Illidan added himself and Vornskr added Claw
Claw, Inka, Ascended.
Elixir, Northsatr, Crimson, Zane, Darth Sand. Missing alot of names here
Zack is trolling.
Darth doesnt want day lynches - prefers jailor. Complete opposite. Darth Pointed it out soon after.
That's about what i found after a double-check,

I'm not going to point out all my reasoning for suspecting the following, most of you wouldn't see it even if I explained it. Lets just say I had to connect the dots and read through the lines.
You can use the following list for future days if I die/get lynched.
Note that many of them are all trying to discredit Claw... which I find odd because I understand his reasoning.

Vote: Philie

Other suspects of being anti-town:
Darth Sand
Chocopaw
Inca_Killa
Vornskr
Monster

Still undecided about Claw. He thinks too much like me and is too cunning for me to be able to read him accurately.

I have my reasons for Not suspecting the following people:
Divemaster127
Severn
Rumple
Deolrin
Deathfire
Miles
Zane

Let the discrediting of Yayap begin ...... NOW!
Translation: I knew I had shown very little of my reasoning and was a long shot at getting a lynch at best.

And then this stupiditiy happened:

Yayap...
Shouldn't I be added to the non suspected list?
Translation: I thought you knew I was the jailor, why am I not on the not suspected list?

facepalm... Yes
Translation: @#%! I can't add you to the list because you look like a complete moron and super scummy. If I put you on the list then people are going to ask why? And the smart people will know it's because you are the jailor! Now SHUT UP!

I hope you guys are satisfied now.

Clawtrocity
September 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I was bluffing hard core on who I thought was Jailor.

I had Crimson pegged as it after he did the claim, but swapped between Proc a bunch after that because of his fucking "Oh you know what I am" bullshit fuckery. That shit worked on me and I hate that it did.

Yayap
September 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Claw, I can't tell you how much fun it was for me to be able to read your posts and have an idea what was going trough your mind and watch everyone else fail at understanding you. You must have been relieved that Orange killed me so you wouldn't have to be so cautious around me.

You played day 2 really well. Good job. No matter what the others say.

Can't say you did as good in the other days though, you got sloppy.

AscendedOne
September 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Claw, I can't tell you how much fun it was for me to be able to read your posts and have an idea what was going trough your mind and watch everyone else fail at understanding you. You must have been relieved that Orange killed me so you wouldn't have to be so cautious around me.

You played day 2 really well. Good job. No matter what the others say.

Can't say you did as good in the other days though, you got sloppy.

The only thing LEFT to get claw lynched was to say I investigated him as a mafia......

Deathfire123
September 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Am I really the only on who seriously suspected Inca_Killa without any detection evidence or thought of having detection evidence from others. I thought others would have caught on.

Yayap
September 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Am I really the only on who seriously suspected Inca_Killa without any detection evidence or thought of having detection evidence from others. I thought others would have caught on.

No, I was watching him/her. But didn't have enough to nail him/her like the others.
Your post simply added the final nail to the coffin.

Inca_Killa
September 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I just want to say...

when I posted about Philly, it was mostly to get my joke off, nothing more.

I'm not saying it couldn't be me covering Phillie subconsciously but it wasn't intentional to read out that way whatsoever.

Also i'm from the US, not EU :P.

philie
September 5th, 2011, 02:12 PM
About dual role: you were saying shit like "i can tell what role you guys aren't because nobody is thinking like me"
>implying you are a town power role that has a double, like sheriff, investigator, doctor.