PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} qUiRkY 1-S2-1-3353115

etd
June 24th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Account Name: qUiRkY
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3353115
In-Game Name: Jihad Niggers

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing (kind of ???)

Your Account Name: etd
Summary: game started out at d1. Jihad niggers was the consigilere or w/e it's called. He immediately started spamming that I am god father. N1 goes bye smoothly. D2 arrives and he immediatelty claims that he is dective and that I am god father (which I was). gets me lynched.

Now normally I wouldn't report this kind of stuff. Honestly it sucks when people do it but sometimes it allows you to look credible. What bugs me is he was spamming it on Day 1. To me that's just blatant game throwing....

fred
July 7th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Assigned to 42shadow42.

Damus_Graves
July 20th, 2013, 06:42 PM
ID correct

Reported user was mafia, spammed identity of his godfather with no justifiable cause, However the reporter here also gamethrew in anger of being bussed by his teammate

00:05:17 - etd to ALL: jihad you are reported for game throwing.
00:05:20 - etd to ALL: jihad is consigilire
00:05:21 - etd to ALL: btw

etd 1-s2-1-4484054, gamethrowing

etd: { http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20990-etd-1-S2-1-4484054-Lurtrax-1-S2-1-1299058-Daruma-1-S2-1-3413781-TgihOne-1-S2-1-4758344?highlight=1-s2-1-4484054 }

qUirkY: Watchlist: { http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21636-Deathtothem-1-S2-1-653091-qUiRkY-ID-1-S2-1-3353115-SteelReserve-1-S2-1-4112496?highlight=1-S2-1-3353115 }

Kickvotelist upgrade for both

etd
July 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I would like to appeal this decision. The game was already thrown when he started giving away his team mates. If you can't understand the anger of people doing stupid things like that ..... I won't apologize for giving him up when he was obviously trying to wreck the game from day 1. He game threw. I gave him up in anger yes. As far as for that being a game throw... no sir I will appeal that decision. The game was already wrecked from day 1. He didn't throw me under the bus. He intentionally game threw. Any reaction I had to a wrecked game from the start was justified in my opinion.

The reported player spammed that I was god father from day 1. He game threw. Why would I sit there and let him wreck my limited playing time and troll the entire game. To make things clear I am not apologizing. I am defending my actions.

If you cannot see my point of view I would like someone else to review this please.

Thank you.

Also on a side note the link you posted about my account being put on the watchlist sir, was my first post ever, I was informed what game throwing was from that point on. Since than I have never game thrown. Nor would I ever do what I did in both replays (from both posts) again. I was informed. I knew I would get in trouble for this replay. I am asking for some leeway here. Both Threads have been made to help get cheaters of the games. Please respect that.

AppleyNO
July 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM
I would like to appeal this decision. The game was already thrown when he started giving away his team mates. If you can't understand the anger of people doing stupid things like that ..... I won't apologize for giving him up when he was obviously trying to wreck the game from day 1. He game threw. I gave him up in anger yes. As far as for that being a game throw... no sir I will appeal that decision. The game was already wrecked from day 1. He didn't throw me under the bus. He intentiona game threw. Any reaction I had to a wrecked game from the start was justified in my opinion.

The reported player spammed that I was god father from day 1. He game threw. Why would I sit there and let him wreck my limited playing time and troll the entire game. To make things clear I am not apologizing. I am defending my actions.

If you cannot see my point of view I would like someone else to review this please.

Thank you.
etd has a point, he shouldn't be KVed for this.

Damus_Graves
July 21st, 2013, 12:40 AM
"Gamethrowing a Gamethrow is still gamethrowing. He was told to not do that shit once so I really don't feel sympathy here." - Slaol

etd
July 21st, 2013, 08:58 AM
I was told "not to do that shit once" on June 28 th. this post was made on the 24th. Since that point I ha e kept my mouth shut and just reported.

Check the timeline if you want... It's accurate.

Your argument is invalid sir. Once again I would like to appeal.

When player x gamethrows and player y outs him for game throwing that is not game throwing. You cannot throw a game that was already thrown in the first place. It is NOT against the rules however to than attempt to get that player punished for game throwing in real time (in game). I stress logic here.

Example: bob is a jailor. He jails John. John is a know Marshall and revealed himself the day before. Bob is a know jailor but only john knows his identity. Bob decides to gamethrow and execute the Marshall. The Marshall puts a request in his last will to lunch bob tomorrow for game throwing and gives up bobs player number.

Now the if the Marshall doesn't say anything what's to stop the jailor from continuing to jail the other town? What if the jailor was a Vigi killing town people?

I suspect you see my point here (I hope). Quirky could have giving up a mafia each day. It was my intention to get him back and stop him from trolling. If you read my ORiginal statement I clearly said that I normally do t report players for this. The fact that it was done on day 1, however, Definately caused me to react quickly.

You are taking the term game throwing in a literally way and not clearly seeing the context and implications it had in this game.

Please do not punish me for already being on the watch list and assuming i am guilty. I still don't agree with the previous decision in the first place but that has not stopped me from continuing to play mafia, reporting cheaters and playing fairly.

I've said my piece. Now I ask that this become an official appeal and follow the correct process and standards as such.

Side note.. I'm writing this on my iPhone so I apologize for the grammar and spelling issues.

Damus_Graves
July 21st, 2013, 09:16 AM
Would you like me to set this to audit so that an Smod or higher takes a look at it? This ensures fairness and allows a third party user, greatly experienced in report reviewing, to rule on the report.

etd
July 21st, 2013, 09:37 AM
Yes please.

I have nothing else to say either way. It's out of my hands now.

ika
July 21st, 2013, 09:42 AM
I will mark it for audit.

disclaimer for smod or higher: i looked at the replay myself and saw in the end that Mafia did still win it. I remember someone said that if the faction does not lose it isn't game throwing and is instead classified as a grief/attempted game throw.

fred
July 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM
I was told "not to do that shit once" on June 28 th. this post was made on the 24th.

Won't punish him for this report.

Quirky on the other hand is being upgraded to 2x Kickvote Listed for Grief/Gamethrow