PDA

View Full Version : Where is the day end post?

FM Donnelly
June 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
This game should've ended like 7 hours ago. It's not like there are any night chats any more who will get extra time. Just end the day already so that the last two players can kill each other and the game can end.

Switzerland has been posting in dead chat since they hammered kelso, so I'm really confused as to why we're still waiting.

FM Ballard
June 22nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
I think we're waiting on FMGM for the epilogue. Idunno.

FM Buchwalter
June 22nd, 2013, 05:04 PM
This game should've ended like 7 hours ago. It's not like there are any night chats any more who will get extra time. Just end the day already so that the last two players can kill each other and the game can end.

Switzerland has been posting in dead chat since they hammered kelso, so I'm really confused as to why we're still waiting.

Switzerland has not been near a computer/laptop yet I'm guessing.

FM Donnelly
June 22nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
Switzerland has not been near a computer/laptop yet I'm guessing.

If she can post in dead chat, why not in the day?

FM Donnelly
June 22nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
I think we're waiting on FMGM for the epilogue. Idunno.

Perhaps. But she could at least let the game officially come to an end (post the lynch results, let both players kill each other at night, etc.) and THEN make us wait for an epilogue. Making us wait now is pointless since there will still be a bit of waiting for both players to get online and confirm the want to kill each other after the day ends.

Plus, a little "Hey guys, the epilogue is on its way" post would be nice.

FM Phelps
June 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Outro posts need a lot of time. We aren't talking about the next post for the next day. Nope it's the final post with the spread sheets, the awards the epilogue. It's quite common in FM history on sc2mafia that hosts need a bit longer for writing those up.

FM Donnelly
June 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
I know. I'm just saying technically it's not over yet. They should at least let it officially end. And like I said, a little post telling us when we can expect the epilogue to be posted would be nice. It's no fun being kept in the dark!

FM Ferengi
June 22nd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Day hasn't ended yet. Night will be posted on schedule in about 6 hours.

Also I still won't be able to access my laptop and update stuff until day is scheduled to end. x___x

FM Donnelly
June 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
Day hasn't ended yet. Night will be posted on schedule in about 6 hours.

Also I still won't be able to access my laptop and update stuff until day is scheduled to end. x___x

Someone has been lynched, so... Yes it has?

FM Ferengi
June 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
Someone has been lynched, so... Yes it has?

Patience, young Russell. :)

I acknowledge that a lot of you are impatient to end the game and get to the epilogue, so I apologize for the wait. Unfortunately due to the schedules of the hosts, and various other factors, night will have to be posted at the regularly scheduled time despite the early hammer. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. :)

FM Cafarelli
June 22nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
who needs another night...

FM Earle
June 22nd, 2013, 11:25 PM
What if they refuse to kill each other?

FM Kalou
June 22nd, 2013, 11:35 PM
if they both refuse to kill each other then only CJ wins.
if one refuses, town and that nonkiller lose.

FM Donnelly
June 23rd, 2013, 01:15 AM
There it is. Finally. Game should end in a few hours unless we have to wait until "Day 15" starts (lol...?)

By the way, Switzerland, you messed up the roles list in the day end post. Only 3 "Hidden A/B/G/D"s are not crossed off. But there should actually be 4 available since Rose + 3 dead savages must have come from those slots. Although really, since everything else is crossed off, you could actually just cross off everything but one "Soma Dealer" and one "Hidden A/B/G/D" and it would be accurate and not give the players any information they don't already have (and that would apply at this point even if everyone had not already roleclaimed).

Not that any of this really matters now.

FM Ferengi
June 23rd, 2013, 01:24 AM
There it is. Finally. Game should end in a few hours unless we have to wait until "Day 15" starts (lol...?)

By the way, Switzerland, you messed up the roles list in the day end post. Only 3 "Hidden A/B/G/D"s are not crossed off. But there should actually be 4 available since Rose + 3 dead savages must have come from those slots. Although really, since everything else is crossed off, you could actually just cross off everything but one "Soma Dealer" and one "Hidden A/B/G/D" and it would be accurate and not give the players any information they don't already have (and that would apply at this point even if everyone had not already roleclaimed).

Not that any of this really matters now.

Good catch! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've edited the Night 15 post to reflect this :)

FM Buchwalter
June 23rd, 2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19219-The-Setup?p=310925#post310925