PDA

View Full Version : So apparently people think I'm a cheater.

Kain
June 22nd, 2013, 02:37 AM
I just finished a game of mafia. I had declared day one I was the serial killer. After some time it was near day five or so when I flat out confirmed I was the serial killer and I would get the remaining mafia and town could lynch me.

After the mafia were gone...town continued to lynch each other and I somehow managed to win. After that, I was accused of cheating with player five whom I don't know and have never met before. I even received a PM from another user saying I was now on the watchlist. Obviously I don't know if I am because I haven't started another game up, but it seems ridiculous that town acts this retarded and the first thing they do is accuse me of cheating.

I can provide a replay if needed and even a screenshot of my friends list and the results screen if it comes to that. The user in question doesn't believe I have never met player five.

SuperJack
June 22nd, 2013, 02:43 AM
Yes, you can give us a replay and we can review it.

You are not on the watch-list. To be on the watch list we would have to have a report on you, which is then authroized if you are guilty, then you are on the watch list.

If you are not skypeing, it will be obvious. And we might be able to punish other people for gamethrowing.

Bascally, don't worry, if you havent done anything wrong. People just like to give empty threats.

Dont worry bud ^^ you are fine.

Mugy
June 22nd, 2013, 03:57 AM
Staff list is here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6797-Meet-the-Staff!
So don't worry about threats if they come from someone who's not staff. :) Not that threats should be coming from staff...
If you or anyone else wish to know if a report has been submitted on you, just pm one of the staff with your account ID and name and we'll check it for you.