PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please do something about my scummy rep. I really don't think I've earned it.

Shadowstrike2
June 20th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Refer to title.

Mugy
June 20th, 2013, 02:06 AM
I'll make it positive, cos you're new. But rep is what it sounds like, you need to earn your reputation :P

Shadowstrike2
June 20th, 2013, 02:16 AM
I'd love to earn my rep. But I can be a bit of a square peg if I think something is unfair. I voice my opinion, loudly.

Admiral
June 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
You need to start swapping reputation points with other people.

Lysergic
June 20th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I'll +rep you when you start using the quote button.

Mateo
June 20th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I'd love to earn my rep. But I can be a bit of a square peg if I think something is unfair. I voice my opinion, loudly.

a tip: if you think something is unfair and want to voice your opinion, do it in the circlejerk forum as rep is disabled there. that way if you say something others might not like you cant get neg repped

Raptorblaze
June 20th, 2013, 09:51 PM
a tip: if you think something is unfair and want to voice your opinion, do it in the circlejerk forum as rep is disabled there. that way if you say something others might not like you cant get neg repped

That's part of the reason we tell people to complain about mod decisions there :P

Shadowstrike2
June 22nd, 2013, 01:46 AM
I'll +rep you when you start using the quote button.

Happy?

Btw my rep is even scummier off this thread. I guess I should have avoided asking but I felt getting neg rep for that thread was rediculous.

Makes one want to avoid a good deed around here.

Nick
June 22nd, 2013, 02:04 AM
If you want to demonstrate against state atrocities, do it in the middle of the jungle or desert. Then the evil leaders won't bother sending the military to beat up you demonstrators.

If you are demonstrating in the cities, do remember to burn vehicles, loot shops and kill bystanders. Doing these help to convey your points.

Shadowstrike2
June 22nd, 2013, 03:23 AM
Well i thought about hacking the site and deleting all accounts but I figured something less extreme may be better

Gzz
June 22nd, 2013, 03:31 AM
This is going to end in tears...

Raptorblaze
June 22nd, 2013, 04:34 AM
Happy?

Btw my rep is even scummier off this thread. I guess I should have avoided asking but I felt getting neg rep for that thread was rediculous.

It wasn't a good deed, you actually made things harder by doing what you did. THAT is why I negrepped you. You don't deserve to have anyone fix your scummy rep when it was legitimately given :|

Mateo
June 22nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
Well i thought about hacking the site and deleting all accounts but I figured something less extreme may be better

saying things like this doesnt help your rep standing, just fyi

Lysergic
June 22nd, 2013, 04:05 PM

Lawl. Oops and I would track you down and take turns breaking all your most precious things. Also, gj on that button.

TheDarkestLight
June 22nd, 2013, 07:45 PM
I'm loled so hard when I read this.

You have an option in your account that disables rep, well, disables showing your rep and replaces it with a standard gray block. I did it, and it is under General Settings.

I ended up disabling it because I personally think it's nothing but a popularity contest. It has no real effect other than making you green or red.

Shadowstrike2
June 23rd, 2013, 02:28 AM
It wasn't a good deed, you actually made things harder by doing what you did. THAT is why I negrepped you. You don't deserve to have anyone fix your scummy rep when it was legitimately given :|

I'm not having this conversation since from what I've seen this isn't going to go anywhere. You feel your in the right and nothing I can say will change that.

I'm loled so hard when I read this.

You have an option in your account that disables rep, well, disables showing your rep and replaces it with a standard gray block. I did it, and it is under General Settings.

I ended up disabling it because I personally think it's nothing but a popularity contest. It has no real effect other than making you green or red.

Thanks for this advice and information :)

Damus_Graves
June 23rd, 2013, 06:48 AM
-_-

What have I just read

Cryptonic
June 23rd, 2013, 07:13 AM
Shadow, asking for rep = everyone will derep you. That Is the way it has ALWAYS been on this site.
Stop asking for a handout and do something to deserve it.

Bunny
June 23rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Happy?

yu dont ask for rep around these parts. ya just don't. lol besides, you ask for rep, and you got it =P

Raptorblaze
June 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
I'm not having this conversation since from what I've seen this isn't going to go anywhere. You feel your in the right and nothing I can say will change that.

I think I'm right because my point is simple and indisputable. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21073-Firestorm)

Though you're not the first person to join and have no idea how to interact with the community, you'll figure it out eventually.

Cryptonic
June 23rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
shadowstrike = firestorm = mind BLOWN

AppleyNO
June 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM
That would be a trip xD

Raptorblaze
June 23rd, 2013, 09:22 AM

That would explain a LOT actually.

Bruno
June 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Can you please refrain from using ridiculously long titles? Thanks.