PDA

View Full Version : Melon Roulette

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 06:01 AM
Welcome to the witch's special game of roulette, not done with a gun but with drugged melons.

Here we have 12 melons, most are just your everyday regular melons, however in 4 of them there are dangerous drugs that cause various effects, and in one particular melon there is deadly poison.

On your turn you pick a melon number to eat, then I tell you what just happened to you. When you eat a melon you don't consume all of it, the melon remains intact and others can choose to eat from it, not that they would normally. The next melon eaten from cannot be the same melon that was just eaten by you or the previous player, so if you eat from 3 melons then the player after you must eat a diffrent melon from the ones you ate.

Possible drug effects:
1. Hunger - You must eat another melon.
2. Fear - See melons as vile demons, kicking them and reshuffling them into diffrent positions.
3. Rage - Force the player after you to eat the melon 1 number higher than the one you ate, if it was 12 then it means melon 1.
4. High - Allow the player after you to skip eating a melon.

If you eat the poisoned melon you die and the game ends, you lose.

The player who ate the most drugged melons will win in the end, unless he ate the poison.

Darth Sand
September 3rd, 2011, 06:07 AM
hmm... I don't really like Melons.
Sign me up anyway :)

philie
September 3rd, 2011, 06:08 AM
next FM wont be happening that soon. Thanks to oops.
i will sign up.
can i pick a melon already?

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 06:11 AM
Not yet, lets see how many sign up first. I think the cap will be at 6 players, anymore would be too much.

Raiden
September 3rd, 2011, 06:13 AM
This looks awesome, lol. Sign me up.

Illidan
September 3rd, 2011, 06:14 AM
Sign me up :D

monster
September 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM
ZOMFGTROLOLROFLMAO

I'm in

Deolrin
September 3rd, 2011, 08:03 AM
Sign me up. :D

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 08:11 AM
ok, I guess thats enough now.

Signed up:
Darth Sand
philie
Raiden
Illidan
monster
Deolrin

Time to shuffle the melons, and the order of play.

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 08:30 AM
Raiden, you are the first one to eat! Lucky you.

Pick a melon, you can choose to eat more than one, however a drugged or poisoned melon will make you stop eating or keep eating, depending on the effect. Just enter which number of melon you eat, there are 12.

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 08:58 AM
Oh just updating, after giving it another thought.

The Hunger effect will make you eat a random extra melon, so be careful ;)

Also, each drugged melon counts as 2 normal melons. The person who ate the most melons, without dying to the poisoned one, will be the winner.

Raiden
September 3rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Ok, so... i want to eat melon 2 and melon 8, in that order.

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Very well.

You eat a melon, its sweet and tasty.

You eat a second melon, its sweet but something is mixed in the sweetness... For some reason you feel very angry at Darth Sand, you demand her to eat melon number 9 or else you will break into her room and steal her old shoes from last year. You like those shoes and you don't know why.

Darth Sand seems very possesive of those shoes, she will eat melon number 9 soon.

Darth Sand, you are next to eat, will you eat melon number 9 alone or choose to eat another?

Darth Sand
September 3rd, 2011, 11:51 AM
What? I don't care about shoes (especially old ones), Raiden can have them, I don't want to eat melon 9 :D

But if Raiden forces me to, I'll eat Number 1 after that.

Raiden
September 3rd, 2011, 11:52 AM
DARTH SAND, EAT THAT FUCKING MELON OR I'LL TAKE THOSE FUCKING SHOES. I FUCKING LOVE THOSE SHOES, AND I WILL FUCKING TAKE THEM, YOU UNDERSTAND?

/ragemelon effect off.

(it happens that i just bought a new pair of shoes today. Ah, life's so amusing.)

Raiden
September 3rd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Also Zack forgot to mention that i will tear your eyes out of their socket and use them to decorate my new shoes.

Darth Sand
September 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Okay, that's more of an argument to eat that melon :D

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
You eat a melon, its sweet and tasty, addicting infact... You can't stop eating! You hungrily grab melon number 7.

You eat a second melon, its sweet and tasty.

You eat a third melon, its sweet and tasty as well.

You had a good meal of melons, you are full!

To clarify, Darth Sand ate melons 9, 7 and 1.

Deolrin, you are next to eat. Choose which melon or melons you will eat, remember it can't be any of the ones Darth Sand had.

Raiden
September 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
I get it that melon 8 is the rage melon and 9 is the hunger melon. That won't change until we find a fear melon, am i correct?

Zack
September 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
Correct :P

oops_ur_dead
September 3rd, 2011, 12:25 PM
next FM wont be happening that soon. Thanks to oops.
i will sign up.
can i pick a melon already?

It's not my fault I'm taking a break!

Deolrin
September 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I want to eat melon number 12!

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 12:47 AM
You eat a melon, its slightly rotten but pretty normal other than that.

philie, you are next, choose your melons!

chocopaw
September 4th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Mortal Kombat 4 (MK Gold) - Choose Your Destiny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3tPPCww_ec#)

Imagine Zack speaking like that. :D

philie
September 4th, 2011, 03:08 AM
ill take 7 and 8
those were eaten already but not the round just before

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 04:04 AM
lol, I could try? :P

You decide to play it safe and eat melons others have tried before. The spectators are booing you, but nevertheless you made your choice.

You eat a sweet tasty melon.

You eat a second melon, it is sweet but for some reason you find yourself glaring at Illidan, your eyes red with anger. You throw melon number 9 in Illidan's face and yell "EAT!!". Noticing his pause and bewildered expression you convince him further, you must have said something very scary because Illidan is eagerly chewing on melon number 9.

Illidan, you are next, philie threw melon 9 in your face so you must eat it. Will you eat another melon?

Illidan
September 4th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Ok well, if you ask me like that ... I'll eat 9 and 1 then.

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Is this going to be a repeatative thing? Roulette is about taking chances!

You eat a melon, its tasty, very tasty. You fantasize about another melon for about a minute and then grab melon number 2.

You eat a second melon, it tastes funny... You don't feel well, something about all these melons around you makes your head fuzzy. You take a look at another melon and...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SFyKCl3aQec/SA1L7PzUtdI/AAAAAAAABCs/RobHCUbe6-o/s400/bitter-melon-2.jpg

Not only do you refuse to eat melon 1, you scream in terror and start kicking all the melons away!

After being restrained by security you calm down and the staff rearranges the melons, although not in the same order as before...

Illidan
September 4th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Ack, I thought 2 was a tasty melon, these things are alive!

Do I get to eat another one with the new order?

Raiden
September 4th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Ack, I thought 2 was a tasty melon, these things are alive!

Yeah actually melon 2 was the first being eaten. By me.

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 06:27 AM
It was! lol, I need to keep track of these melons a little better, I missed it that 2 was the fear one at first for some reason. Lets just say you were immunized that day from fear drugs, but not anymore.

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Oh right, also... No you don't eat another melon.

monster is up next! Choose your melons, and carefully because now the order is total random again.

monster
September 4th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I shall feast upon Melon 4.

/5 monopoly dollars it's poison

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 09:13 AM
You eat a single melon, its quite tasty. However, after a while you feel strange and begin to choke, then you spit out a melon shell that was apparently stuck in your throat... Then you proceed to blame Raiden for this misfortune, you feel that he is guilty for some unexplainable reason, you demand that he eats melon number 5.

Raiden, its your turn again. Will you eat melon 5 alone or take another as well?

Raiden
September 4th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I will eat melon 5, 2 and 8 again.

Zack
September 4th, 2011, 09:41 AM
You eat a melon, its sweet and tasty.

You eat a second melon, its bitter, its an unripe melon! eww... Still normal though.

You eat a third melon, it tastes... wierd. You chew but for some reason you feel as if you are eating something crunchy while melons are not meant to be crunchy, you spit it out and see a chewed spider corpse... You freak out and start kicking all the melons away!

The spectators are bewildered, they see only chewed melon remains where you saw a spider corpse... You are restrained while the staff rearranges the melons, again.

Darth Sand, its your turn to eat again, choose your melons!

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 4th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I like where this is going. Though people are being repetitive as expected it's surprisingly nice to read.

Darth Sand
September 5th, 2011, 01:27 AM
I will eat melon number 12

Zack
September 5th, 2011, 02:17 AM
You eat a melon, its sweet and tasty... However, your eyesight starts growing dim... The world is spinning, then it stops and you see Justin Bieber sitting atop Barney the evil purple dinasour and laughing at you! You collapse and paramedics are called to the scene.

You ate the poisoned melon...

Game over!

You just had to pick melon 12 didn't you, heh. Well, it wasn't the poison prior to this last reshuffling :o

Current point standing:
Raiden - 7
Illidan - 4
philie - 3
monster - 2
Deolrin - 1

Darth Sand's points were eaten by the poison.

Raiden wins!

Illidan
September 5th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Awwww.

Zack I hope we both die soon in the next FM so we can do this again, it's just awesome :D

Darth Sand
September 5th, 2011, 02:48 AM
I knew it :(
But somehow I still had to eat it^^

Raiden
September 5th, 2011, 03:48 AM
TEH WIN! I'M THE MELON MASTER!

Darth Sand
September 5th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Great Zack, now my grandma offered me melons, but you made me fear melons ._.

Zack
September 5th, 2011, 04:12 AM
heh, sorry ;)

What Illidan? I don't wanna die fast just to play melon roulette o.o