PDA

View Full Version : People make this game unplayable.

Count_Neko
June 17th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Long story short: I reveal as Marshall on day 2.

I AM LYNCHED.

Now whether you agree or disagree with a day 2 reveal, it's not very smart to kill a confirmed town role.

Fucking. Kidding me.

ika
June 17th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Long story short: I reveal as Marshall on day 2.

I AM LYNCHED.

Now whether you agree or disagree with a day 2 reveal, it's not very smart to kill a confirmed town role.

Fucking. Kidding me.

it could of been that scums somehow had majority, if any towns were on the lynch they can be reported

Mugy
June 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM
If town was in majority, then it was game throwing.

J
June 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I've noticed recently that a lot of marshalls get lynched if they reveal early because mostly they are trolls, and town simply doesn't want to risk it.

Count_Neko
June 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
^Well they could always just choose not to lynch anyone. :P

Mateo
June 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM
ive seen this happen before, someone said 2 was maf and it started a lynch train, then he revealed at like L-1 and got lynched HAHA

Dagaen
June 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM
I had Kidnapper in my team who kidnapped other Mafia.

The thing is Marshall always make day so hectic it's somehow easy to miss who the hell Marshall was. Maybe there should be some kind of mark for revealed roles, like number next to his name turning to green color or smth.

Gzz
June 18th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Fact is, unlike the Mayor, the Marshall is more prone to troll... not that is impossible troll with Mayor (as a old game with me as Mayor named "Francis Beacon" prove)

killforfood2
June 19th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Played a game last night where d2 there were no leads but marshall revealed and said "1 2 3 and 4 are getting lynched follow my lead!" yeah that kind of troll marshall is the one that gets lynched... and he did

Dr. Cheis
June 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Maybe there should be some kind of mark for revealed roles, like number next to his name turning to green color or smth.

I like this idea.

Anguss
June 22nd, 2013, 12:36 PM
I wanted to lynch the Marshall for lolz after it was clear all the evil was gone... but it didn't happen that way :(

SuperJack
June 22nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Day 1: I claim Crier tell people to PM me roles
Night 1: I Prove I am crier.
Day 2: NO ONE PM's me there role. :(:(:(:( (PM is on)

But I still managed to Get GF and Cult lynched.

Dagaen
June 22nd, 2013, 12:52 PM
Funny game I just had as a Jailor:

n1: Jailed a dude. He claims Disguiser. Execution.

n2: Jailed a dude. He claims Godfather. Execution. He also says that another dude is SK because they attacked him.

n3: Jailed a dude. He claims sheriff. I'm telling him one Doctor said he was attacked. He confirms. Execution.

3 bad guys killed before d4. Easiest Mafia game ever:P

Sinclair
June 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM

n2: Jailed a dude. He claims Godfather. Execution. He also says that another dude is SK because they attacked him.

n3: Jailed a dude. He claims sheriff. I'm telling him one Doctor said he was attacked. He confirms. Execution.

Wow. They were either some trolls or some dumb asswipes haha

sneils
June 24th, 2013, 01:36 AM

I hope I'll never get you as jailor in my game. I often claim sk when jailed n1 or n2, wether I'm town/sk/maf. Because no jailor will believe I'm dumb enough to reveal sk and let me live :D

(Mindtricks!)

On Topic: Marshalls that reveal themselves d2 and want to random lynch are 99% trolls. In most cases you just can't stop the lynch train if a marshall starts it.