PDA

View Full Version : Night 12

Forum Mafia GM
June 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Discuss your evil schemes here.

FM Attila
June 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM
We lynched the savage gf right? I don't want to have pressured someone to have it be a mislynch again...

FM Attila
June 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM
So im glad that you and I have gotten this read between us as on opposite teams but can you not push so logically on m its sooo hard to defend myself against posts that cannot be refuted. :/

Thankfully its done in such a clean way that neither of us shall be suspected once the other dies.

On a side note, i would LOVE to know who is dead and who is alive.

Do savages suicide with their GF in the day if he is lynched?

Forum Mafia GM
June 16th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Do savages suicide with their GF in the day if he is lynched?

If the savage GF is lynched, player suicides is still last in OoO.

FM Attila
June 16th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Im thinking we shoud kill Fontaine tonight.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 05:50 AM

I think this would completely eliminate the Savages. We need to kill a town tonight for sure. I'm thinking Mason.

Also sorry about pushing you so hard. It is likely that I get lynched tomorrow and you will have a great defense. ALSO, the Savages will likely not attack you tonight. They know that I am the Mafia GF, but I think they suspect that Kelso is the DD. I buddied Kelso hard today for that exact reason. But yeah sorry, I don't half ass my analysis, I could have gone deeper and probably showed your scumtells.

Btw, you might be killed tonight just for that scumtell call. LOL. That was waay too tryhard.

For tonights actions, I think you should do the kill. I doubt Witch will target you three times in a row. My current thoughts before school will be
-Artaxerxes Kill Chapman
-Attila drug blackmail Ryan [spoiler=Blackmail note]First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed. That's the town's last PR.

You must stop assisting the Savages to win. Do you really want to win with the lurkers?

We hope you will not interrupt our kill tonight. Why side with a faction of 1 Savages instead of the 2 of us? If you took my hint in day chat, you would have sent Mason to either Kelso or myself. As a sign of trust, I will reveal that

I, Mendez, am the Godfather. Galloway is the drugdealer.

For our night actions, yes Galloway is your "mastermind" just not the main one. Our kill on Ackerman was to deny possible converts for the Savages, we did not want them taking control of the game with the voting block. Earle was an unfortunate loss, he sided with Savages too early and you almost made the same mistake.

Revealing us will lose our favor. We hinted at wanting to lynch you for town points, but the actual lynch would have never gone through.

If the plan goes right tonight, Savages will kill Kelso or a Town. I buddied Kelso tonight for this exact reason. There is also a chance that they will kill Mason. We do not want to double kill, otherwise we would most definitely kill him.

Tonight we will kill a Town. This will give us actual control over day votes with you.

I have to stop here and get ready for class. I'll finish it later.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 05:51 AM

We can NOT kill a savage tonight.

2 savages currently - 1 will die to suicide. If we kill one - no suicide.

We can kill a towny. I would love to kill Rose, but sadly you are attached with him. I want to keep that attachment.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 06:00 AM
We can NOT kill a savage tonight.

2 savages currently - 1 will die to suicide. If we kill one - no suicide.

We can kill a towny. I would love to kill Rose, but sadly you are attached with him. I want to keep that attachment.

To go further with this -
Savages never got a 4th member. They attempted to convert me.

Galloway you should find a way to explain your code. If I have time after class, I will work on it.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 06:05 AM
If you explain how the actual code works, we can just change around some of the meanings to fit our purpose.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Ok. We can do that.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm thinkin I should just tell them that each segment of code was connected to a letter in the soma message questions. I see it as the best answer

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I know it was try hard but the moment he posted something I could flip as Savage GF I went for it. The reason I did that is to gain that foundation that I am not a savage and if you die tonight it will be known that I am not mafia in the town, with only Ryan knowing differently. With those two drops the town will have no problem following me to our victory.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 09:02 AM
I'm thinkin I should just tell them that each segment of code was connected to a letter in the soma message questions. I see it as the best answer

No no thats not the best. Im an idiot.

Each segment of code is in reference to a portion of the message mayor sent me, in its entrity. He wanted it to looks like it related to the questions to throw off scum who wanted to break the code.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:19 AM
No no thats not the best. Im an idiot.

Each segment of code is in reference to a portion of the message mayor sent me, in its entrity. He wanted it to looks like it related to the questions to throw off scum who wanted to break the code.

Ok. Please tell me exactly how you plan on doing it and I will critique. As Galletta has noted, there are connections of similar code, so it should fit that. If you could just post your soma message to us.

Also did Ryan reveal who you targeted when he witched you? I assumed it was Mason, but I am unsure. If he did reveal it, Mason WILL know that you are the drug dealer.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:58 AM
If the Savages attack you. I need a reasonable claim. However, I think since it is Rose, and you buddied him hard, then he will not attack you. He will probably assume you will buddy him again today...If he survives.

For tonight, we should consider killing Galletta, Mason, or Chapman.

Mafia -
Mendez
Galloway

Savages - 1 will die, get lynch on other
Rose
Fontaine

Town -
Galletta
Chapman
Kelso
Mason

Witch - Ryan

From the Savage perspective, they are down to 1 man. If they kill you, they are giving control of the game back to town. If they attack me, my vest will activate and they will have suicided to confirm my role. I of course will not reveal that I was attacked. Let town think they were roleblocked and force him to reveal it.

Kelso is your alibi. They think he is my drug dealer which is why I do not want to kill him.

Chapman could be the last savage as well, based on his association with the death note from the past day. Savages tried to confirm his as Mafia, except that they would KNOW that we know he isn't Mafia if they truly had a savage sheriff.

Galletta is playing extremely pro town right now. I expected him to be a savage, but if we killed him tonight I think it would go well for us. I doubt he is going to be targeted by the Savages as well.

We are playing a close game. If they attack ME. it will be

1 savage
2 mafia
3 town
1 witch

I think that means 4 to vote. Which means we will have to stay concealed or attempt to vote out the last savage with town.

If the Savages kill Galloway, they will essentially be sealing the win for town. Or making it drastically close.
1 mafia
1 savage
3 town
1 witch
Town can vote together on Ryan. Making it 3v1v1. Very ideal for a town, still helpful for us. At worst it can put us at 1v1v1 or 2v1.

If Savages kill Kelso or Chapman, like I want. Then we will win.
2 Mafia
1 savage
3 town
1 witch
We lynch Savage with our vote block, kill town. Claim win.

If mason is not controlled by Ryan as I hinted and we are roleblocked, or savages are roleblocked. It could also be bad. Similar to the first situation, except either one of us or one of the town is going to be alive.

It's critical that if two town die tonight, that we vote out the LAST Savage with Ryan before town/savages try to get the vote. I will probably get up early to post. Day starts at 4am here. thanks euro[bleep] hosts.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM
-Attila drug blackmail Ryan First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed.

You must stop assisting the Savages to win. Do you really want to win with the lurkers?

We hope you will not interrupt our kill tonight. Why side with a faction of 1 Savages instead of the 2 of us? If you took my hint in day chat, you would have sent Mason to either Kelso or myself. As a sign of trust, I will reveal that

I, Mendez, am the Godfather. Galloway is the drug dealer.

For our night actions, yes Galloway is your "mastermind" just not the main one, you essentially revealed to Mason that he is our drug dealer. Our kill on Ackerman was to deny possible converts for the Savages, we did not want them taking control of the game with the voting block. Earle was an unfortunate loss, he sided with Savages too early and you almost made the same mistake. We took this as a chance to regain momentum on the Savages.

If the plan goes right tonight, Savages will kill Kelso or Chapman, both town. I buddied Kelso tonight for this exact reason. There is also a chance that they will kill Mason. We do not want to double kill, otherwise we would most definitely kill him.

Please read this carefully.
We will kill one of the town. Our win with you depends on the Savage kill.

If Savages kill a town, then congrats, you can win with us. Please be on early so we can end day quickly before town tries to side with the savages. They will attempt to get you lynched, btw.

If Savages kill Galloway, it will make the game a lot closer. We will not reveal in day, it will become 1v1v3 with you as the neutral. I suggest you side with me in this case, since I have the night immunity over the Savage killer. The last savage will be obvious, depending on which of the two suicide. I suggest that in this case, do NOT vote until you can hammer. Town will attempt to lynch you if this happens, since you could win with either.
If Fontaine suicides instead of Fontaine (I bet FM will have this happen), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die, I intend to see us both get the win condition so I will not be voting on you except to keep my blend.

If Savages attack me, wow they are poor players. We will be 2v1v3 with you as neutral. 4 to lynch. Galloway will lead the lynch, probably get sheeped by a town, and then we can hammer. Again, in this scenario do NOT vote until it is hammer or if it's L-2 and that you know I am on. Use the phrase, "Wow, *whatever you are posting*" and then I will confirm it by quoting your post and then we will cause the Lynch.

If Mason roleblocks the Savages or myself, I will consider you a failure, we need this kills both teams. I clearly hinted what I wanted you to do, force roleblock on Kelso or youself. Attempting to have Mason roleblock anyone else is suicide for you, especially while being unsure of who the Scum are. While saying that, it's still possible to win, I will just be disappointed in you for not controlling him or actively trying to roleblock a scum. We forgive you for targeting Galloway.

Roleblocking me and Galloway dies -
Congrats you have successfully given town the win

Roleblocking me and town dies or Roleblocking Savages- 2v1v3+neutral witch
In this scenario, you can still win with us by just following the same plan as If I was attacked by savages. You will know who is roleblocked if you controlled Mason.

Scenario of double town kill or we "somehow" kill one of the savages.
If we kill a savage, the last savage will not suicide, essentially wasting our kill. If Savages and us kill the same target, i.e. Savages derped and attacked Galletta or Chapman instead of the obvious Kelso kill we hinted for them, then the scenario will be 2v1v3+you. So same plan as before last few. This is also why we are NOT attacking Mason, you trying to direct kills for both scums is going to cause a double kill and make things harder for us.

I'll see you in the day chat.
-Mendez

p.s. Don't be scared by Kalous threat. If you follow our plan, we will lynch the last Savage.

Also btw, since Mason thinks you are the drug dealer it will make him think Rose is actually the Godfather. bwahaha.

Galloway I'm glad you were the last one alive instead of the others. If it was me + dunn i'd just suicide tonight.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 10:52 AM
-Attila drug blackmail Ryan First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed.

For our night actions, yes Galloway is your "mastermind" just not the main one, you essentially revealed to Mason that he is our drug dealer. Our kill on Ackerman was to deny possible converts for the Savages, we did not want them taking control of the game with the voting block. Earle was an unfortunate loss, he sided with Savages too early and you almost made the same mistake. We took this as a chance to regain momentum on the Savages.

If the plan goes right tonight, Savages will kill Kelso or Chapman, both town. I buddied Kelso tonight for this exact reason. There is also a chance that they will kill Mason. We do not want to double kill, otherwise we would most definitely kill him.

If Savages kill a town, then congrats, you can win with us. Please be on early so we can end day quickly before town tries to side with the savages. They will attempt to get you lynched, btw.

If Savages kill Galloway, it will make the game a lot closer. We will not reveal in day, it will become 1v1v3 with you as the neutral. I suggest you side with me in this case, since I have the night immunity over the Savage killer. The last savage will be obvious, depending on which of the two suicide. I suggest that in this case, do NOT vote until you can hammer. Town will attempt to lynch you if this happens, since you could win with either.
If Fontaine suicides instead of Fontaine (I bet FM will have this happen), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die, I intend to see us both get the win condition so I will not be voting on you except to keep my blend.

If Savages attack me, wow they are poor players. We will be 2v1v3 with you as neutral. 4 to lynch. Galloway will lead the lynch, probably get sheeped by a town, and then we can hammer. Again, in this scenario do NOT vote until it is hammer or if it's L-2 and that you know I am on. Use the phrase, "Wow, *whatever you are posting*" and then I will confirm it by quoting your post and then we will cause the Lynch.

If Mason roleblocks the Savages or myself, I will consider you a failure, we need this kills both teams. I clearly hinted what I wanted you to do, force roleblock on Kelso or youself. Attempting to have Mason roleblock anyone else is suicide for you, especially while being unsure of who the Scum are. While saying that, it's still possible to win, I will just be disappointed in you for not controlling him or actively trying to roleblock a scum. We forgive you for targeting Galloway.

In this scenario, you can still win with us by just following the same plan as If I was attacked by savages. You will know who is roleblocked if you controlled Mason.

If we kill a savage, the last savage will not suicide, essentially wasting our kill. If Savages and us kill the same target, i.e. Savages derped and attacked Galletta or Chapman instead of the obvious Kelso kill we hinted for them, then the scenario will be 2v1v3+you. So same plan as before last few. This is also why we are NOT attacking Mason, you trying to direct kills for both scums is going to cause a double kill and make things harder for us.

-Mendez

p.s. Don't be scared by Kalous threat. If you follow our plan, we will lynch the last Savage.

Also btw, since Mason thinks you are the drug dealer it will make him think Rose is actually the Godfather. bwahaha.

Galloway I'm glad you were the last one alive instead of the others. If it was me + dunn i'd just suicide tonight.

:3 <3

Im glad its us as well. We are the two mafia who have hidden ourselves very well in the town.

We should just kill Galletta. :)

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 10:55 AM
btw im working today from 4 to 9 my time. You might have to red the actions once again.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 11:00 AM
btw im working today from 4 to 9 my time. You might have to red the actions once again.

What time zone? I plan on staying up so that I don't make a mistake like Ackerman and would like a second opinion.

Galletta kept posting about how she didn't seem like she would survive the night. Possibly because of suicide?

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
What time zone? I plan on staying up so that I don't make a mistake like Ackerman and would like a second opinion.

Galletta kept posting about how she didn't seem like she would survive the night. Possibly because of suicide?

It seems like it but I really don't want to take that to chance. She is the only one that is trying to find the chinks in my armor.

Can I reveal my time zone without fear of modkill?

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I will be writing a death note confirming we attacked Kalou and also should I claim Mason enforcer?

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 11:16 AM
I will be writing a death note confirming we attacked Kalou and also should I claim Mason enforcer?

Um......Yeah. You can claim it. I also don't think the death note idea is good because it is gonna place me under suspicion needlessly. Unless you word it correctly.

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 11:39 AM
It seems like it but I really don't want to take that to chance. She is the only one that is trying to find the chinks in my armor.

Can I reveal my time zone without fear of modkill?

Please refrain from posting this kind of information.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Good point. I won't confirm it.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Post how many hours you will be gone right from right now and ill plan around it

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Post how many hours you will be gone right from right now and ill plan around it

Can I do this?

If I can't let me just say that ill be gone tonight.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM
anyways ive said my two bits and it seems acceptable by you mendez so it should be good. i approve of contacting ryan tonight and gaining an ally. Who should we push to lynch tomorrow? or should we play it safe and not push?

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 12:42 PM
FM Artaxerxes attack FM Galletta

FM Attila send blackmail feedback drug to FM Ryan

First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed.

You must stop assisting the Savages to win. This notion of trying to directing kills onto Mason is poor and will cause a double kill. If Savages fall for it, great but do not think you will gain advantage by siding with the 1 Savage instead of us.

If Fontaine suicides instead of Rose (I bet FM will have this happen, because of where suspicions lie), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die to lynch, since town will see you siding with either faction and not going to get night killed.

If Savages attack me, wow they are poor players. We will be 2v1v3 with you as neutral. 4 to lynch. Galloway will lead the lynch, probably get sheeped by a town, and then we can hammer. Again, in this scenario do NOT vote until it is hammer or if it's L-2 and that you know I am on. Use the phrase, "Wow, *something you can say, doesn't matter as long as it won't cause the town to unvote*" and then I will confirm it by quoting your post and then we will cause the Lynch.

Congrats you have successfully given town the win.

-Mendez

p.s. Don't be scared by Kalous threat. If you follow our plan, we will lynch the last Savage to prevent this.

Is this "blackmail" acceptable? Or do we need to soma it up.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM
anyways ive said my two bits and it seems acceptable by you mendez so it should be good. i approve of contacting ryan tonight and gaining an ally. Who should we push to lynch tomorrow? or should we play it safe and not push?

Well if we have a vote block, we just vote together with Ryan on whoever we think is the savage. Rose or Fontaine, since one of them will suicide.

If we don't, play it safe. Try and get town to help us lynch Fontaine/Rose as the last savage with the argument that it will reduce KPN.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
k. I gotta go now

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Is this "blackmail" acceptable? Or do we need to soma it up.

This blackmail is not acceptable. Where is the task in bold red that you require the blackmailed target to complete?

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Ok fixing

First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed and soma notes are boring.

Since FM says I need a blackmail demand -You must claim to be a Witch during day chat.

You must stop assisting the Savages to win. This notion of trying to directing kills onto Mason is poor and will cause a double kill. If Savages fall for it, great but do not think you will gain advantage by siding with the 1 Savage instead of us.

If Fontaine suicides instead of Rose (I bet FM will have this happen, because of where suspicions lie), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die to lynch, since town will see you siding with either faction and not going to get night killed.

If Savages attack me, wow they are poor players. We will be 2v1v3 with you as neutral. 4 to lynch. Galloway will lead the lynch, probably get sheeped by a town, and then we can hammer. Again, in this scenario do NOT vote until it is hammer or if it's L-2 and that you know I am on. Use the phrase, "Wow, *something you can say, doesn't matter as long as it won't cause the town to unvote*" and then I will confirm it by quoting your post and then we will cause the Lynch.

-Mendez

p.s. Don't be scared by Kalous threat. If you follow our plan, we will lynch the last Savage to prevent this.

Is this blackmail acceptable?

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM
My internet died. Big storm just came through. Not sure if it will come back up. So for now these will be the night actions.

FM Artaxerxes attack FM Galletta

FM Attila send blackmail feedback drug to FM Ryan

First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed.

Apparently I have to add a "blackmail" if I send this. So You must claim Witch in day chat.

Please read this carefully. It's the plan depending on Savage/your night actions

If Savages kill Galloway, it will make the game a lot closer. We will not reveal in day, it will become 1v1v3 with you as the neutral. I suggest you side with me in this case, since I have the night immunity over the Savage killer. The last savage will be obvious, depending on which of the two suicide. I suggest that in this case, do NOT vote until you can hammer. Town will attempt to lynch you if this happens, since you could win with either. If Fontaine suicides instead of Rose (I bet FM will have this happen, because of where suspicions lie), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die to lynch, since town will see you siding with either faction and not going to get night killed.

-Mendez

The blackmail has been fixed to include a blackmail demand. Please let me know if it's acceptable.

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
The blackmail has been fixed to include a blackmail demand. Please let me know if it's acceptable.

It is accepted.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM
FM Artaxerxes attack FM Galletta with deathnote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q
THIS SONG GOES OUT TO THE SAVAGES

THEY TRIED THEIR BEST. I WISH I COULD WRITE COOL DEATH NOTES LIKE U GUIS.

We forgive you for killing Donnelly. Ryan is ours btw. We've been messaging him since he revealed. :P

Sorry about Kaloukun. Life is rough for a thug. You guys was doing so well and then just shit the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hooked our boi Galletta up with a fresh batch of our high quality Soma. Kid couldn't handle his shit and just started OD'ing. OFF 1 HIT. Who wouldve guessed Galletta was such a LIGHTWEIGHT.

So ur outnumbered, scared, and lonely. WE UNDERSTAND! We wont come creep on you like dem dirty Jehovah Witness Savages. WE JUST GONNA PASS THE BONG AND SMOKE SOMA ERRDAY.

Want to feel USEFUL? Well we can all lynch those nasty Savages! Reduce that KPN! Look for who didn't vote Kalou to find the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STICK TO THE PLAN

Buchwalter - wtf were you tally counting in night chat for
Dunn - You sucked dirty savage balls.
Phelps - Scum mvp forever
Donnelly - U know the saying Take a bite out of life? You were the life of the team
huehuehue

If a player suicides because he can't complete his objective. Is it still frowned upon?

i.e. Savages can't win and are just making the game longer.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM

We forgive you for killing Donnelly. Ryan is ours btw. We've been messaging him since he revealed. :P

Sorry about Kaloukun. Life is rough for a thug. You guys was doing so well and then just shit the bed.

We hooked our boi Galletta up with a fresh batch of our high quality Soma. Kid couldn't handle his shit and just started OD'ing. OFF 1 HIT. Who wouldve guessed Galletta was such a LIGHTWEIGHT.

So ur outnumbered, scared, and lonely. WE UNDERSTAND! We wont come creep on you like dem dirty Jehovah Witness Savages. WE JUST GONNA PASS THE BONG AND SMOKE SOMA ERRDAY.

Want to feel USEFUL? Well we can all lynch those nasty Savages! Reduce that KPN! Look for who didn't vote Kalou to find the last one.

STICK TO THE PLAN.
http://www.davidmcelroy.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/You-will-obey-me.jpg

Donnelly - U know the saying Take a bite out of life? You were the life of the team
huehuehue

NEW ONE. FIXED.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Well I'll just talk to myself for a bit and when you get back Attila post your thoughts on them.

The current role list, including dead savages.
Godfather - Mendez
[Soma Dealer] - Galloway
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Rose - Converted Savage
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Fontaine - Converted Savage
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Mason - Escort
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Kelso - Delta
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Chapman - Delta
Delta - Kelso
[Random Any] - Ryan - Witch

I think chapman could replace Rose, because of the wifom in their deathnote.

Rose, Fontaine, and Kalou were the only ones that thought I was the Mafia Godfather. Obviously you said something about it, but that's it and I know you can't be savage. lel. I get the joy of discrediting the shit out of Rose.

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 05:20 PM

STICK TO THE PLAN

huehuehue

If a player suicides because he can't complete his objective. Is it still frowned upon?

i.e. Savages can't win and are just making the game longer.

Player suicides are always frowned upon. Additionally can you try to make your death note a little more family friendly? There are a couple things I feel like might get reported D:

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Player suicides are always frowned upon. Additionally can you try to make your death note a little more family friendly?

sigh......okay.

May I reveal a night account in day chat? Or just make one up. I plan on LYING.

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM
sigh......okay.

May I reveal a night account in day chat? Or just make one up. I plan on LYING.

Please refrain from mentioning night accounts in day chat.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Everything in WHITE was not approved by the MODERATION and was edited in.

Sorry about Kaloukun. Life is rough for a thug. You guys was doing so well and then just pooped the bed.

We hooked our boi Galletta up with a fresh batch of our high quality Soma. Kid couldn't handle his SOMA and just started OD'ing. OFF 1 HIT. Who wouldve guessed Galletta was such a LIGHTWEIGHT.

So ur outnumbered, scared, and lonely. WE UNDERSTAND! We wont come creep on you like dem NOT Jehovah Witness Savages. WE JUST GONNA PASS THE BONG AND SMOKE SOMA ERRDAY.

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Dunn - You sucked dirty savage Ice cream sundays
huehuehue

Fixed. Is this socially acceptable?

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Uh I guess. At least it's better.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 06:03 PM
if you use that death note i will find your com and slap it silly.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 06:23 PM
if you use that death note i will find your com and slap it silly.

Lmao. Good luck with that. Do you think it's too revealing? We can just do no deathnote again

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Lmao. Good luck with that. Do you think it's too revealing? We can just do no deathnote again

Its so... arrogantish. I think itll get laughs but I dont want to push town into getting angry and siding with savages to spite us.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Its so... arrogantish. I think itll get laughs but I dont want to push town into getting angry and siding with savages to spite us.
Well if you knew my COM you would understand the arrogance. :)

We can delete it if you want. I'm going back through my posts to find my soft claims for being a Mason. I actually did quite a lot of them.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Well if you knew my COM you would understand the arrogance. :)

We can delete it if you want. I'm going back through my posts to find my soft claims for being a Mason. I actually did quite a lot of them.

Yeah you did lol.

I dont mind a death note but lets just make one that says something like the savages have one member and to reduce kpn we lynch them.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM
My soft claims -
Sorry Savages, you failed. Also, you all revealed yourself trying to get that lynch on me. To anyone that didn't note, Kalou, Rose and Fontaine were the only ones that thought I was suspect. 3 Savages alive at the time.

I'm not a noob, I will hint but i'm not going to be obvious or just reveal.In hindsight, it should have been really obvious that I was a mason.I practically screamed it.

Day 1 post #519
Day 3 Post #174
Day 3 Post #199+206 - Black was not the smartest player....I tried to give an explanation for his actions that won't make him suspicious to either scum. Worked for awhile.
Day 3 Post #420
Day 4 Post #309 -
Day 6 Post #325+413+426 - Attempting to make us masons seem less threatening to Savages, since they had started killing
Day 7 post 180+502+515+530- Mayor confirmed to receive my soma letter and a 2nd? I knew I sent him one, figured Mafia tried to take advantage of this chance and get in there.
Day 7 post 578+584
Day 7 post 624 - I actually slipped here confirming Parker could tell from the real letter.
Day 7 post 791 - Parker hinted at my Soma....I was going to rage hard if I died from this. Being one of two players that had feminine avatars.

Not continuing. If you can't believe my claim by now, you are just being delusional.
My night actions
n1. Random enforced Mason //Black random attacked Ackerman
n2. Enforced Morgan // Black attacked Lichtmann
n3. Enforced Cafarelli, passed Soma to Black// Black used Soma and targeted Becket and Rose *Roleblocked
n4. Enforced Donnelly, //Black used Soma and attacked Monroe and Cafarelli
n5. Enforced Cafarelli since we confirmed he wasn't savage. Passed Soma to black. // Black attacked Kelso and Ryan
n6. Enforced Cafarelli // Black used Soma and attacked Leary and Hopgood
n7. Enforced Cafarelli + passed Soma to Parked *I suspect Caf was killed because they attempted to convert him // Black used Soma and targeted Rose and Ackerman *killed, no action
n8. Enforced Carruthers *I was unsure about his blackmail claim, but a person confirmed not mafia would have been an excellent convert
n9. Soma'd and enforced Donnely and Ackerman. I was feeling pretty useless at this point. 90% of TPRs dead, Escort revealed. I thought Savages had maxed.
n10. Enforced Kalou, since he was only one not on the Green lynch.
n11 Soma'd and Enforced Kelso and Kalou. I admit I'm a dumbass, but honestly who else to choose? This is why I know Kelso is town btw.
Last night - Enforced Chapman, he makes sense and is hunting the same scums I am. Also no more TPRs except me and mason, so likely a Delta.

Thoughts? I can change things like enforcing someone other than Chapman/Kelso? and others depending on how the Savages die tonight.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah you did lol.

I dont mind a death note but lets just make one that says something like the savages have one member and to reduce kpn we lynch them.

All that work though :(

Can we keep the eulogy to our dead team at least?

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 07:32 PM
brb in like 15 minutes

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 07:50 PM
My soft claims -
Sorry Savages, you failed. Also, you all revealed yourself trying to get that lynch on me. To anyone that didn't note, Kalou, Rose and Fontaine were the only ones that thought I was suspect. 3 Savages alive at the time.

I'm not a noob, I will hint but i'm not going to be obvious or just reveal.In hindsight, it should have been really obvious that I was a mason.I practically screamed it.

Day 1 post #519
Day 3 Post #174
Day 3 Post #199+206 - Black was not the smartest player....I tried to give an explanation for his actions that won't make him suspicious to either scum. Worked for awhile.
Day 3 Post #420
Day 4 Post #309 -
Day 6 Post #325+413+426 - Attempting to make us masons seem less threatening to Savages, since they had started killing
Day 7 post 180+502+515+530- Mayor confirmed to receive my soma letter and a 2nd? I knew I sent him one, figured Mafia tried to take advantage of this chance and get in there.
Day 7 post 578+584
Day 7 post 624 - I actually slipped here confirming Parker could tell from the real letter.
Day 7 post 791 - Parker hinted at my Soma....I was going to rage hard if I died from this. Being one of two players that had feminine avatars.

Not continuing. If you can't believe my claim by now, you are just being delusional.
My night actions
n1. Random enforced Mason //Black random attacked Ackerman
n2. Enforced Morgan // Black attacked Lichtmann
n3. Enforced Cafarelli, passed Soma to Black// Black used Soma and targeted Becket and Rose *Roleblocked
n4. Enforced Donnelly, //Black used Soma and attacked Monroe and Cafarelli
n5. Enforced Cafarelli since we confirmed he wasn't savage. Passed Soma to black. // Black attacked Kelso and Ryan
n6. Enforced Cafarelli // Black used Soma and attacked Leary and Hopgood
n7. Enforced Cafarelli + passed Soma to Parked *I suspect Caf was killed because they attempted to convert him // Black used Soma and targeted Rose and Ackerman *killed, no action
n8. Enforced Carruthers *I was unsure about his blackmail claim, but a person confirmed not mafia would have been an excellent convert
n9. Soma'd and enforced Donnely and Ackerman. I was feeling pretty useless at this point. 90% of TPRs dead, Escort revealed. I thought Savages had maxed.
n10. Enforced Kalou, since he was only one not on the Green lynch.
n11 Soma'd and Enforced Kelso and Kalou. I admit I'm a dumbass, but honestly who else to choose? This is why I know Kelso is town btw.
Last night - Enforced Chapman, he makes sense and is hunting the same scums I am. Also no more TPRs except me and mason, so likely a Delta.

Thoughts? I can change things like enforcing someone other than Chapman/Kelso? and others depending on how the Savages die tonight.

And thats why I think you need to claim mason enforcer when the time comes. It hasn't come yet.

All that work though :(

Can we keep the eulogy to our dead team at least?

Yeah sure just a few changes:

Dunn: disappoint.
Phelps: Scum MVP until you hung yourself and Buchwalter
BuchWalter: Our regular Tallyman. RIP my friend.
Donnelly: Our fallen brother deserves a moment of silence. His actions were heroic and the stuff of B rated legends.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 08:18 PM
And thats why I think you need to claim mason enforcer when the time comes. It hasn't come yet.

Yeah sure just a few changes:

Dunn: disappoint.
Phelps: Scum MVP until you hung yourself and Buchwalter
BuchWalter: Our regular Tallyman. RIP my friend.
Donnelly: Our fallen brother deserves a moment of silence. His actions were heroic and the stuff of B rated legends.
Oh god it's so watered down. :(

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:21 PM
:)

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 08:32 PM

Savages only have one member left. Killing him reduces the KPN, we will help you lynch him.

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Dunn - disappoint.
Phelps - Scum MVP until you hung yourself and Buchwalter
huehuehue

I'm compromising on the Eulogy.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Gucchi

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM
See you in the Day Galloway.

If things go well, we win.

If things go bad, I won't see you in the Day :(

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Lets hope things go well. No matter what though We should have this down. Best Scum Team you and I Mendez? I think so

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Lets hope things go well. No matter what though We should have this down. Best Scum Team you and I Mendez? I think so

:P yeah we did good. I'm updating the message to Ryan atm to include a small code for us to communicate. Codes were never my forte.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM

As a way to communicate in case Galloway dies or we still don't have a voting block. The following code -

In Mendez's third post of the day, we will give you a message based on the FIRST letter of the post. This will represent who we want you to witch Mason onto. If Savages kill Mason, this is who we want you to witch onto a town i.e. the Savage.

A= Rose ...ex. Anyone else think...blabla *Might suicide
O=Chapman ...ex. or scum will just...
E = Fontaine ...ex. Everybody is following crap plans... *Might suicide
S = Galletta ...ex. So why is this game still going on? *Killing him, unless you interfered, this is unneccesary.
R = Kelso ...ex. Really? Who wouldve thought he'd be SGF
Can't force mason to self target, so not adding him.

Everyone already knows your scum and that we are likely messaging you so you don't really need to hide a response. If you disagree, just say so and who you think is a better target. As long as you aren't quoting my post saying "MESSAGE RECEIVED", we won't have a problem. There should be no disagreement though, since you need to side with us and we need you to get the vote block.

-Mendez

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 09:15 PM
I like it very much but typo: Fontaine instead of Fontaine should be Rose instead of Fontaine

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM
FINALIZED NIGHT ACTIONS

Savages only have one member left. Killing him reduces the KPN, we will help you lynch him.

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Dunn - disappoint.
huehuehue

-FM Attila drug blackmail Ryan First of all, this is fake. I shoudn't have explain it, but Mason still felt the need to do his blackmail the other day when Donnelly was killed.

If Fontaine suicides instead of Rose (I bet FM will have this happen), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die, I intend to see us both get the win condition so I will not be voting on you except to keep my blend.

As a way to communicate in case Galloway dies or we still don't have a voting block. The following code -

In Mendez's third post of the day, we will give you a message based on the FIRST letter of the post. This will represent who we want you to witch Mason onto. If Savages kill Mason, this is who we want you to witch onto a town i.e. the Savage.

A= Rose ...ex. Anyone else think...blabla *Might suicide
O=Chapman ...ex. or scum will just...
E = Fontaine ...ex. Everybody is following crap plans... *Might suicide
S = Galletta ...ex. So why is this game still going on? *Killing him, unless you interfered, this is unneccesary.
R = Kelso ...ex. Really? Who wouldve thought he'd be SGF
Can't force mason to self target, so not adding him.

Everyone already knows your scum and that we are likely messaging you so you don't really need to hide a response. If you disagree, just say so and who you think is a better target. As long as you aren't quoting my post saying "MESSAGE RECEIVED", we won't have a problem. There should be no disagreement though, since you need to side with us and we need you to get the vote block.

-Mendez

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I like it very much but typo: Fontaine instead of Fontaine should be Rose instead of Fontaine

fixed, good eye.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 09:29 PM

For our night actions, yes Galloway is your "mastermind" just not theprimary one as we communicate well, you essentially revealed to Mason that he is our drug dealer. Our kill on Ackerman was to deny possible converts for the Savages, we did not want them taking control of the game with the voting block. Earle was an unfortunate loss, he sided with Savages too early and you almost made the same mistake. We took this as a chance to regain momentum on the Savages.

If Rose suicides instead of Fontaine (I bet FM will have this happen), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die, I intend to see us both get the win condition so I will not be voting on you except to keep my blend.

If Mason roleblocks the Savages or myself, I will consider you a failure, we need the kills both teams. I clearly hinted what I wanted you to do, force roleblock on Kelso or youself. Attempting to have Mason roleblock anyone else is suicide for you, especially while being unsure of who the Scum are. While saying that, it's still possible to win, I will just be disappointed in you for not controlling him or actively trying to roleblock a scum. We forgive you for targeting Galloway.

In Mendez's third post of the day, we will give you a message based on the FIRST letter of that post. This will represent who we want you to witch Mason onto. If Savages kill Mason, this is who we want you to witch onto a town i.e. the Savage.

A= Rose * Rose Might suicide*
O=Chapman
E = Fontaine* Fontaine Might suicide*
S = Galletta* Killing him, unless you interfered, this is unneccesary.*
R = Kelso

-Mendez

Please review this and use it please. I've cleaned the message and added some highlights to important areas. I have readjusted the code to be simplier and easily understandable.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:33 PM
WOW. I just realized I've been quoting the wrong post. aka the one that was not approved as a blackmail.

Yours looks good. I will do another addition/change to the blackmail portion and then. Unless. Is the currently posted blackmail okay?

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Off topic: I was trying to think about why all our blackmails were getting screwed over by loopholes and such.. it seems we were making them way to complicated. We would have been better off going simplier, with just more clarity, instead of those long posts donnelly used. . .

We really just need to keep things clear and simple and it should work out. . . as long as Ryan is on board.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Off topic: I was trying to think about why all our blackmails were getting screwed over by loopholes and such.. it seems we were making them way to complicated. We would have been better off going simplier, with just more clarity, instead of those long posts donnelly used. . .

We really just need to keep things clear and simple and it should work out. . . as long as Ryan is on board.
True. We got too worked up over the initial blackmail on Bishop getting loopholed. I'd say we were pretty successful with the two suicides.

I just messaged the FM,If the last savage concedes with Mafia + Witch outnumbering or Matching town, will the game end?

Do we need to kill all the town to win? Can't we just gain majority and call it gud?

Cult and mafia cannot win together. If mafia gains a controlling majority of the game (or witch consents to joining the mafia to gain a controlling majority of the game) then the game will end.

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM
I will be rewriting the night actions one more time before going to sleep.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Lets try and get them before the deadline (worry)

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Lets try and get them before the deadline (worry)

Still have an hour. np

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 09:57 PM
FINALIZED NIGHT ACTIONS 2.0

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Dunn - disappoint.
huehuehue

-FM Attila drug Ryan with blackmail feedback

Since FM says we need to send a blackmail demand with this - You must claim to be the Witch during the day.

For our night actions, yes Galloway is your "mastermind" just not theprimary one as we communicate well, you essentially revealed to Mason that he is our drug dealer. Our kill on Ackerman was to deny possible converts for the Savages, we did not want them taking control of the game with the voting block. Earle was an unfortunate loss, he sided with Savages too early and you almost made the same mistake. We took this as a chance to regain momentum on the Savages.

If Savages kill a town, then congrats, you can win with us. Please be on early so we can end day quickly before town tries to side with the savages. They will attempt to get you lynched, btw. According to the FM, if you consent to siding with us to gain controlling majority, the game will End there.

If Rose suicides instead of Fontaine (I bet FM will have this happen), I suggest you put your vote on me. For wifom purposes, you are trying to cause a mislynch on the town. They will probably attempt to push that I am the Mafia godfather because of the Savage reaction to trying to convert me. If this is the scenario, it will be close. You would probably die, I intend to see us both get the win condition so I will not be voting on you except to keep my blend.

If Mason roleblocks the Savages or myself, I will consider you a failure, we need the kills both teams. I clearly hinted what I wanted you to do, force roleblock on Kelso or youself. Attempting to have Mason roleblock anyone else is suicide for you, especially while being unsure of who the Scum are. While saying that, it's still possible to win, I will just be disappointed in you for not controlling him or actively trying to roleblock a scum. We forgive you for targeting Galloway.

In Mendez's third post of the day, we will give you a message based on the FIRST letter of that post. This will represent who we want you to witch Mason onto. If Savages kill Mason, this is who we want you to witch onto a town i.e. the Savage.

O=Chapman
R = Kelso

-Mendez

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 10:00 PM
It's really late here. I'm about to sleep. I just want ur okay

FM Ferengi
June 17th, 2013, 10:04 PM
"You must stop assisting the savages " is not a valid blackmail since its ambiguous. However "you must claim to be witch" is a valid one.

FM Attila
June 17th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Gucchi. I like it. Okay given and bed is calling. Good luck to us :)

FM Artaxerxes
June 17th, 2013, 10:09 PM
"You must stop assisting the savages " is not a valid blackmail since its ambiguous. However "you must claim to be witch" is a valid one.

Okay then. The new blackmail should be accepted then. Off to bed.

Forum Mafia GM
June 17th, 2013, 11:00 PM
FINALIZED NIGHT ACTIONS 2.0

STICK TO THE PLAN.

Dunn - disappoint.
huehuehue

-FM Attila drug Ryan with blackmail feedback

Since FM says we need to send a blackmail demand with this - You must claim to be the Witch during the day.

If Savages kill a town, then congrats, you can win with us. Please be on early so we can end day quickly before town tries to side with the savages. They will attempt to get you lynched, btw. According to the FM, if you consent to siding with us to gain controlling majority, the game will End there.

O=Chapman
R = Kelso

-Mendez

Above actions locked in.