PDA

View Full Version : Night 12

Forum Mafia GM
June 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM
You may discuss your final plans.. remember, 1 of you is suiciding at the end of the OoO, so both of you can do actions.

To decide who is suiciding, you are going to play Russian Roulette with 2 chambers. So you will have a 50/50 chance of surviving. You may not pull the trigger twice.
The first person to post the command -Pull or -Pass decides who pulls the trigger on the first chamber. Once that command has been issued, it is final and cannot be changed. The trigger will be pulled at the end of the OoO during suicide phase.

The dead chat already know what chamber the bullet is in so the hosts cannot decide who dies. It is up to you. Have fun.

Command must be red to be accepted.

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Im sick of mendez, im going to kill her! -Send Rose to kill Mendez

Im also sick of my life -Pull

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Kalou was so retarded, he should have let fontaine be lynched. it would have guaranteed my survival. Then the town could also get the illusion that all the savages were dead if the savage godfather died during the night.

Now they will know that there is at least 1 more savage if someone suicides tonight.

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 01:32 AM
I would also have been able to stay on lookout at kalous house and find out who 1 of the mafia members are. I had this plan figured out, we were going to kill mason and the mafia would have killed kalou. This would bring it to 3 town vs 2 mafia and a witch vs 1 savage. I would have known who 1 of the mafia members were and forced the town to lynch him since they would have a majority with my vote. then i would tell ryan to honor the deal about siding with the one that kills mason, ryan would have controlled the last mafia member to kill a townie while i killed the last mafia member.

BUT NOOOOOOO KALOU HAD TO REVEAL HIMSELF FOR NO REASON AND RUIN EVERYTHING!

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 02:44 AM
To fontaine: If fate is cruel enough to keep you alive then please be active when the day starts. If mendez flips mafia then quickly put a vote up on kelso and claim that he is the last mafia member. If you manage to lynch the last mafia member then you will be able to form a voting block with ryan on the day after.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT VOTE ON RYAN! You can pretend to be afk or something if they ask you to put your vote on him, but don't do it.

Our only hope of victory is to lynch mafia members and be able to form a voting block with ryan

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 02:50 AM
If you manage to lynch a mafia member tomorrow then you should kill chapman during the night. You have to laugh extra hard at galetta when you manage to form a voting block with ryan. GALETTA HAS TO SUFFER UNTILL THE END!

FM Link
June 17th, 2013, 09:03 AM
If fontaine doesn't post a action.

fontaine - check Galetta

FM Origen
June 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Agreed. Will do my best to be active tomorrow, Not at work so things may be easy. Aslong as I get used to this timezone.

And agreed that is my action that Rose posted

Forum Mafia GM
June 17th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Send Rose to kill Mendez
fontaine - check Galetta
Rose Pulls the trigger first.

Actions locked in.

Forum Mafia GM
June 18th, 2013, 12:35 AM
"click"

Rose passes the gun...