View Full Version : {Ban List} sixsixsix: 1-S2-1-2015004

kyle1234513
June 9th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Account Name: sixsixsix
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2015004
In-Game Name: raffaele the short

Crimes Committed: gamethrowing

Your Account Name: MysidiaTower
Summary: he was afk all game, took no night action, never voted. we had to repick the save away from him because he was doing nothing. late game it was 2 mafia and 4 town, town had the voting power and it was known who the mafia were. town lost because he was afk and didn't vote (if he wasn't there it would've been a 3v2 and mafia would've lost) but a 4v2 means 4 players were needed to vote a maf up to the stand and it couldn't be done because he was taking up space. doing nothing.

ika
June 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 1-S2-1-2015004

Respective Hotkeys
ctrl+3

After the Review
AFK=Gamethrow

Players Added to Report
N/A

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, the afk cost town the game

Previous Offenses
Already set for point ban

Player Offenses
Game-throwing

Recommended Action
point ban plus confirmed report like this = banlist

fred
July 4th, 2013, 10:08 AM
2x Banlisted

AM now 2x banlisting anyone that breaks the rules that has also point-hacked.

sixsixsix
July 10th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I would like to appeal this.

everyone goes AFK once in a while. (because some people have lives you know?). I have personaly seen MsydiaTower gamethrow and lag cheat a couple of times. but i didnt report him since i have other thing to do than reporting people and complaining. lol

due to the nature of my job, i can be called any time to go do something. (being in the army they can call you at 2AM for a certain emergency if they wanted to). I have a cat, a dog and kids to take care of. so its only natural that i have to go afk once in a while. while this DOES count for gamthrow, i didnt mean it. so I am offering my apologies to the players, and the staff for this waste of time.

as for my "bank hack", (wich im not sure if this is an excuse or some false offence) i am aware it looks bad, please look closely, most of my points were aquired through russian roulette. while i cant really do anything since it does look really bad, i stand by my defence that i did not "bank hack". I dont even know how to do it.

I like the game and have played alot yes. but have lost alot because of trolls, and being afk, or with a leave train.

to my knowledge, I have done any offences that i meant to do, or was even aware of them.

Please evaluate carefully.

thank you for your time,

Sixsixsix

Raptorblaze
July 10th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Ok I'll start reviewing this.

The Gamethrowing Offense

Summary: This is the only gamethrowing offense we have on you. Our policy with AFKing is that it is not punishable unless it directly causes a loss (in this case it did because you being AFK nullified town's voting majority). In the future if you get called for an emergency or anything of that nature, immediately type -suicide. You will die in the game but will still earn points if your team wins (in the game reported, this would have resulting in 3 town v 2 mafia, which town could potentially have won)

The Bank Hacking Charge
Relevant threads:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20623-Sixsixsix-1-S2-1-2015004?highlight=1-S2-1-2015004
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19918-1-S2-1-2015004-sixsixsix?highlight=1-S2-1-2015004

First Conviction Stats: 20684 points, 13 victories, and 1448 games played
Second Conviction Stats: 24700 points, 85 victories, 1612 games played

Summary:
Let's be clear about what you're claiming here. You are claiming you earned 20,000 points via roulette during a period of time in which you won 0 games and then suddenly began winning again. Those 13 victories all happened after the 20,000 benchmark. To be blunt, your roulette claim is utter bullshit.

I'll wait for you to respond before giving a final verdict.

Raptorblaze
July 10th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Clarification: The reason it's a banlist is that we cannot pointban AND watch list someone, so any action that results in both is upgraded to banlist.

sixsixsix
July 10th, 2013, 03:58 PM
If you dont believe my story so be it. just keep my point ban then, ill say it once more, since the begining of Mafia, even before achievements, i played here and there, then went overseas in afghanistan for 7 months. came back and started playing more and more. as i said i like this game idk why i would point hack lol.

I started playing mafia as soon as it came out, as i love the real life game, (theres an alternative game to mafia its called werevolves or something, really good game too!).

If i am to keep my point ban the so be it, (you dont have to say its BS... its a little rude to be honest...) i just want to play lol. my kids have fun playing it too. I always hear them laugh and it brings a nice cheer to the house when hearing kids laughing!

as for being afk costing town the game, i will remember to just quit before going afk. again, sry for this waste of time.

Raptorblaze
July 10th, 2013, 04:24 PM
NBD, the ban listing expires in 2 weeks.

Have a nice day.

Mugy
October 24th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Point-ban hasn't been reinstated after the ban listing wore off.

Raptorblaze
October 25th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Fixed