PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} EGIdrA: 2-S2-1-311639

Link
June 7th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Account Name: Chuckz
Account ID: 2-S2-1-235129
In-Game Name: cult me asafp

Crimes Committed: Griefing (gamethrowing the win of one townie (culting him) after cult 99% lost)

Your Account Name: Link (Orlando Travolta [yellow])

Summary:
After Day 9 the last cult mate of chuckz died. The game was mostly over for cult cause ML-side was too powerful.
At night 9 Chuckz converted me anyway. He prob. knew that ML had another mason, next day we stayed in a tie with town (ML still had recrutions left). I asked orange for the reason of recrution, he said "i just make team town win less" (picture), Night 10 he suicided.
1: cult knew that they had another ML (taddeo LW+graveyard informations) = more than 3x recruitions and they could purge another cult after Night 9.
2: cult/chuckz knew that they had another mason (red cult failed to convert green-mason night 8 ), and 13 was well known/verified ML
So chuckz probably knew that cult already lost and wanted to gamethrow the game of one townie, as he said at day 10...

replay: 12119

ika
June 14th, 2013, 08:28 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 2-S2-1-235129

Respective Hotkeys

After the Review
After watching, chuckz did not gamethrow, he was simply playing to his win condition by converting, even if it did cost another town their win it is still him playing to his win condition technically. However EGIdrA did gamethrow when cult had majority, this cost cult their win.

Players Added to Report
EGIdrA: 2-S2-1-311639 (hotkey 4)

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, EGIdrA made cult lose, Chuckz was simply playing to his win conditions

Previous Offenses
N/A

Player Offenses
Game-throwing

Recommended Action
EGIdrA: Watch-list

Chuckz: ignore

fred