Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Witch
3(4) x cult

Who is what? Make your guesses! Obviously i can't give you a list because i know 3 of them already. But i am very interested in your ideas! Tell us who you would lynch today!

FM Morgan
June 7th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I would do this, but that would reveal the boss...

FM Phelps
June 7th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Oh and Lichtmann is savage gf, We had another soma double kill and he survived the attack. Also our Consigliere got the delta pairing.....

FM Cafarelli
June 7th, 2013, 01:57 PM
ok sure thing..

FM Monroe
June 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Oh and Lichtmann is savage gf, We had another soma double kill and he survived the attack. Also our Consigliere got the delta pairing.....

So you're saying Galloway is mafia then? Since he's the one who got the second soma.

Or are you just BSing us? :p

FM Monroe
June 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM
My guess:

Donnelly (savage), Rose (savage), Lichtmann (savage), Galloway (mafia), Green (mafia), Mendez (mafia), Kalou (witch), Galletta (epsilon).

FM Phelps
June 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
So you're saying Galloway is mafia then? Since he's the one who got the second soma.

Or are you just BSing us? :p

I wont confirm nor deny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLUbuN2C18

FM Phelps
June 7th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hidden Epsilon = FM Earle (Nicole)

Confirmed it is. Being useless he must!

FM Bishop
June 8th, 2013, 12:18 AM
As it is obvious now I will confirm Galloway as DD/Blackmailer. He visited Colmyer on N2.

FM Cafarelli
June 8th, 2013, 12:42 AM
well is the mayor corrupt then? what do you pay him for getting all the soma

i'm pretty sure you didn't use it for another double kill because that would totally kill of galloway like buchwalter
+ you have no consig
+ lichtmann is doctor so he can't be sav gf ofc and he cant be healed

remember me agreeing with him giving soma to mendez, galloway or me ('confirmed' town in his eyes)? well i thought he would pass it to me anyway and just included the others so mafs don't kill me. i didn't think i'd die (not with a doctor around, thx lichtmann) and well i could have used his message pretty good (i thought were was a chance they didn't drug deal me)
i didn't think he passes soma to mendez who is not confirmed at all and also not gallo. sure mayor was sure that galloway was confirmed and i trusted him because i didn't have that information he had but anyway i doubted he would pass soma to the same guy, who already got a message from him and gave parker the information he got. now it was necessary to give this information to me. i even wrote that he should make sure to include a lot of information.
well luckily he didnt give me the soma because doc let me die

FM Cafarelli
June 8th, 2013, 12:43 AM
so yes phelps is bsing as i tried to say with 'sure thing..' ^^

FM Phelps
June 8th, 2013, 01:11 AM
You are just too Smart! No wonder we shot you...