PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Thalous: 1-S2-1-2454210, Bestysleet: 1-S2-1-4246115

mote
June 1st, 2013, 11:45 PM
Account Name: Thalous
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2454210
In-Game Name: Tobuscus

Account Name: Bestysleet
Account ID: 1-S2-1-4246115
In-Game Name: Orfeo the Fat

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: MotE

Summary:
We had 5 people left in the game, and 3 of us were mafia.

Brown and Orange (both mafia) decide to lynch me (also mafia) even after being on the witness stand, I point out that there is a town killer, and that we have to lynch them during the day to win. All we had to do was lynch one and kill the other at night (I was godfather and immune to killing at night).

Both of my teammates proceeded to lynched me and we lost the following day.

Event starts at 18:40 in the replay:

Slaol
June 12th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Glip

Glip
June 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
ID Confirmation: CORRECT

Thalous: 1-S2-1-2454210
Bestysleet: 1-S2-1-4246115

Hotkeys:

colorfulpoet: E
Bestysleet: 1
Thalous: 2
JaredLee: 3
Nirvana: 4

Summary of Actions:

Hokay. Colorfulpoet rolls MM, Bestysleet rolls Consort, Thalous rolls Janitor, JaredLee rolls Sheriff, and Nirvana rolls Bodyguard.

On night one, Nirvana guards JaredLee.

On night two, when the Godfather tries to target colorfulpoet, Bestysleet says no, "he's on our side, trust me". JaredLee checks Thalous, and Nirvana guards JaredLee again.

Start of Day 3, both JaredLee and Nirvana simultaneously yell out that Thalous is mafia and needs to be lynched. Thalous claims sheriff and manages not to get put to trial. Day ends.

Night 3, Godfather is hit by sk.

Start of Day 4, Godfather claims he was doc'd. Immediately after, Thalous also says he is doc'd. Thalous says Godfather is mafia. Thalous and Bestysleet simultaneously vote for the Godfather. Nirvana keeps spamming in caps to lynch Thalous. Eventually, town gets fed up with Nirvana and puts him up to trial, where he claims BG and to lynch Thalous next. JaredLee says that Nirvana is town for sure, because "he's sheriff", although he never checked Nirvana. Nirvana is lynched, with Jared being the only one to vote innocent.

Night 4, Thalous says godfather is a bitch.

Start of Day 5, it is 3v2, in favor of mafia. Thalous says he checked Godfather last night, and the he is the Godfather 100%. When voting is allowed, colorfulpoet, Bestysleet, and Thalous all simultaneously vote for Godfather.

On night 5, colorfulpoet initially chooses to spree at his house. However, Bestysleet and Thalous both target the last town, and colorfulpoet changes to spree at the last town's house.

colorfulpoet wins in the morning.

In conclusion, we had two skype groups here. MM/Consort/Janitor, and BG/Sheriff. BG/Sheriff got killed off early, and Consort/Janitor gamethrew to give MM the win.

But I guess, since this is their second game for some of them, I'll be lenient this time.

Players Added:

colorfulpoet: 1-S2-1-4199518
JaredLee: 1-S2-1-4251866
Nirvana: 1-S2-1-2604876

Altered Game Result: YES

Mafia would have won if not for the cheating/gamethrowing.

List of Offenses:

colorfulpoet: 1x Cheating
Previous Offenses: None.

Bestysleet: 1x Cheating, 1x Gamethrowing

Thalous: 1x Cheating, 1x Gamethrowing

JaredLee: 1x Cheating

Nirvana: 1x Cheating

Recommended Punishment: