Account ID: 1-S2-1-2812461
In Game Name: Peanut Butter
- Possible Account Name: Riogho
- Account ID: 1-S2-478774
- In Game Name: Riogho-tm

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, possibly Cheating

My Account Name: Talon
Summary:
Peanut Butter (6), Jack of Hearts (3), and Nino DeVito (14) were all mafia.

Day one Peanut Butter reveals he is Godfather and that he is going to shoot red. He shoots red that night. The next day Riogho-tm pms Peanut Butter telling him to shoot 3 next because 3 has halo too. Peanut Butter pms him back saying 3 is on our side. I’m not sure if that constitutes any cheating from Riogho-tm, I thought maybe it meant that they knew eachother, but it could’ve easily just been him pming him to sleuth.

Day 2 Peanut Butter says he tried to kill Rodrigo and he didn’t die, meaning he’s sk. Further revealing he’s Godfather, and his back wasn’t against a wall.

Day 4 Riogho-tm announced that 3, 6, and 14 are all mafia, and Peanut Butter says I told you that on day 2 Riogho-tm, why did it take you 2 days to process that.

Slaol
June 12th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Gerik

Gerik
June 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
PiercingDan:
Correct. 1-S2-1-2812461

Riogho:
Correct. 1-S2-478774

Respective Hotkeys
PiercingDan: 6
Riogho: 1

After the Review
PiercingDan does gamethrow. He gives out a member of his mafia on day 1, then on day 2 tells everyone he attacked the sk, further outing himself as godfather.

Riogho probably did not cheat, and likely just took advantage of the godfather's gamethrowing and his contact with the sheriff to lead the town to victory.

There is an alternate possibility, which is that Riogho and PiercingDan are skyping, and piercingdan gave riogho the names of the mafia on purpose in order to gamethrow in favor of town. After looking over the replay a few times, I think this is unlikely, since the two did not join the game together, and the pms in question occurred in game, whereas they could have just talked in skype or whatever if they were communicating outside the game.

Players Added to Report
None.

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes. Mafia was eliminated by day 5 and town won easily.

Previous Offenses
None.

Player Offenses
Gamethrowing

Recommended Action
PiercingDan:
Watch-list

Riogho:
none.

fred
July 3rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
2x Watchlisted