PDA

View Full Version : Night 5

FM Ferengi
May 22nd, 2013, 09:00 PM
We're trying a new method of opening night chats. Let me know if this worked.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
Worked, I can post

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
-investigate whoever I said I would in my PM
Idr xD

If Kalou does not object
-send Kalou to recruit FM Buchwalter as a Savage Lookout

Forum Mafia GM
May 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
-investigate whoever I said I would in my PM
Idr xD

Idr either. And am too lazy to go searching for it.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Hm. Perhaps I seemed too aggressive on Parker.

I'm nearly certain he's a Mayor after his "Mayor reveal would put a target on his back" and "Mayor is confirmed by pregame meta" posts. Didn't point this out to stay pro-town, obviously.

I also think Galloway is a Mason Clubber. Be wary of him.

Our time is running out, Kalou. They're onto you. I have to pretend I don't know you exist.

Buchwalter is playing very well. He would be a fine addition as no one suspects him of anything. My only qualm is that he's a Mafia target as much as I am.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Alright hold up, I'll go check

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM
-investigate FM Hopgood

ok so I also found out Kalou is being replaced.
Hi replacement, the Cult is currently in a really really shitty spot.

This is the fifth night to recruit, so after tonight I was thinking we kill Mafias instead of recruit to
1) Make it seem like we are a large group full of intelligent players who can search and destroy Mafia
2) Make it seem like we've used up all of our recruits

This is designed to make the Town paranoid and I can persuade them to mislynch while they're in disarray.
Hope Mafia hits: FM Parker and Galloway

We're not out of this yet. If the recruit fails, should I bus you? It would make me seem 100% non-cult and I wouldn't die because it's rounded down. I'd be a solo operative...slashing and cutting. If this scenario happened and I wiped off the Mafia, the Town stands no chance.

FM Temujin
May 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM
what were your results? and so you know i was replaced. im actually the original owner of the account, but im back, as i cant replace anyone else. so. any quicckk summary on important details? i'll be making a thorough read when i get a chance. so

why shouldnt i be killing the nonrecruitable? i can always recruit end game? and what are your results for last night?

i would like to go kill fm ryan. (going to check if I can do that)

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:22 PM
No. Don't kill FM Ryan. He's 100% going to be lynched tomorrow.
Fontaine was a GF/SGF/Delta/Jester/Surv (I think that's what the pairing was)

Fifth night to recruit, we are at 2 members....don't cry
I almost feel bad recruiting more people into the sunken ship.

Do new recruits get to read the night chat on the day they are recruited?
Can I have a code to communicate I'm blackmailed to my teammates?

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Don't sheep a lynch on FM Ryan either, there's still enough votes to get him hung up high, and your vote would only make people realize you exist. And then they'll ask you why you were lurking...and then there will be trouble.

We need to recruit ASAP because Culting is like killing except they join our side. Like that one variant of dodgeball that everyone hated in middle school.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Are we allowed to reveal COM? It might help us recognize playstyles of our teammates.

FM Temujin
May 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
ii was reading parts of the game, but i guess i missed the ryan pressure. how is he getting lynched?

did you read the bd post?

im 100% not mafia. thanks bd.

so, recruit tonight, then get started on killing?

-not allowed to reveal.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Recruit tonight, yeah. I think Buchwalter's a good target.

And yeah that BD helped us a little bit but I think stepping into the spotlight right now is dangerous.
Try to start a conversation with me, if anyone. I'll pressure you maybe pretty hard, but remember that I'm your teammate.

FM Temujin
May 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
recruit regularly? orrr lookout?

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
We should recruit him as a Lookout. His lists have been synthesized purely by facts made public. If he were a PR, he might add some personal flavor to the list. I could be wrong but I really think he's a Delta

FM Ferengi
May 22nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
Do new recruits get to read the night chat on the day they are recruited?
Can I have a code to communicate I'm blackmailed to my teammates?

Yes. New recruits *should* be PM'ed once at the beginning of the day and once at the beginning of night after they are recruited. There was a special circumstance with your recruit in particular where you didn't get access until later, but with some hosting things sorted out, this should be taken care of now and done promptly.

If you have a code to communicate that you are blackmailed to your teammates then that will be considered as claiming blackmailed while blackmailed. Penalties will be applied as stated in the blackmailer role card.

Are we allowed to reveal COM? It might help us recognize playstyles of our teammates.

No. Please don't even hint at your COM id's or the COM id of any player dead or alive.

FM Temujin
May 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
recruit FM Buchwalter lookout

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:39 PM
Okay. Host, can you make sure the new recruits check their night accounts ASAP? Prod them annoyingly or something, courtesy of their ally :p.

I'm going to think up new codes for investigations, and I want to make sure the new recruits understand.

Also one more thing Kalou, if we fail to get a power role, it's not as disadvantageous as it seems. We can use this regular Savage to do our recruits. That way, if a detective stalks you, they'll see you move nowhere and you'll be cleared as a Delta. Bonus points if checked by an investigator.

I'm going to push on FM Ryan tomorrow. If he doesn't flip Godfather, we should recruit FM Fontaine the following night.

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
I also cannot believe Biggs was a Delta...fuck...

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 09:41 PM
I mean, if he flips Godfather we recruit Fontaine*

FM Temujin
May 22nd, 2013, 09:55 PM
i dont know the reasoning behind the biggs lynch train, except for the witch feedback?

FM Cajetan
May 22nd, 2013, 10:06 PM
People believed it was fake, and his death provided the confirmation

FM Temujin
May 23rd, 2013, 02:28 AM
mmm, who are the other witch claimers?

FM Cajetan
May 23rd, 2013, 07:27 AM
I think it was just Morgan and Biggs - both dead

FM Cajetan
May 23rd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Check Buchwalter's list in the day chat for these things, I'll do it when I come home