PDA

View Full Version : Day VIII - Indoctrination

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 10:37 AM
The four remaining men strode into the square. They all knew what the needed to do, the question was, "Could they persuade the others to see it their way?" Someone would have to yield. The onlookers held their breaths as it became apparent that their fate would be decided by a deranged imbecile.

Day VIII

Date: May 8th
Time: 12:00pm

Day VIII will end 10am PDT Wednesday, August 31st/5pm GMT Wednesday, August 31st or when someone is lynched.

*Note the shortened time*

It will take 3 votes to lynch.

Choose Wisely

Rome Nobility Population:
Clawtrocity
Procyon
Rumpel
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(No Cleanings Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli Consort
Serial Killer
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.
**Four people were cleaned, so there are four less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 1st of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 2nd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 3rd of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
Zack (Witch) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 6:26 PM - Burnt at the stake.
deathfire123 (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 8:51 PM - Shot in the head.
MrSmarter (Gunsmith) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:37 PM - Beaten while tied to a barrel.
fred (Royal Investigator)- Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:32 PM - Amputated limbs.
vornskr (Napoli King) - Died Day 7 - 7th of May, 1776; 1:12 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
oops_ur_dead (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
Ganondorf (Royal Investigator) - Died Night 7 - 7th of May, 1776; 11:59 PM - Shot once through the heart.

Last Will:

Ganondorf:
Greetings fellow nobility. If you are reading this, then I have joined the father in heaven. No longer is it my duty to serve Rome with my information, as our faithful brothers have joined the father as well. Instead, my final spiritual duty is to offer you all a chance. A chance at redemption for both your mind and spirit.

With yesterday's actions, the deaths of our brothers Raiden, Yayap, Deolrin, AscendedOne, Illidan, and deathfire123 have been repaid in blood. At long last, the sinful Napoli have been struck down by the people of Rome for their ways. I know I have served my spiritual brothers by this action and that I have brought some semblance of closure to their friends and families.

Now, Rome has come under the control of a newer enemy: the Sicilians. Through unspeakable cruelties and sins, they have wrested control of Rome from the faithful. However, though our brethren have been slaughtered in cold blood, they are, even now, watching over us from the kingdom of God himself, mightier than man can ever possibly imagine. They have achieved true peace, and now I have as well. However, though heretics may have gained control of Rome for now, they will suffer for their sins in the afterlife as they burn in the icy fire of Hell. Yet, all is not lost for them...

Zane, I understand that you have gotten lost in the path of life and now want it to end. You should know that, though your path may be darkened now, you may always find light in God and his scripture. Bless you, my son, and may you find your way before it is too late...

oops_ur_dead, you have defiled yourself by committing the heartless killings of our brethren for control of Rome. Your sins are great and many, and your punishment should surely be an eternity in Hell. However, there is always forgiveness for those who repent. Repent for your sins, right the wrongs you have created, and spend time in prayer and in scripture, and the father will forgive you for your sins so that you may enjoy eternal peace with and forgiveness from the faithful.

Clawtrocity, you have made yourself unclean by participating in the cold blooded murders of the faithful and tampering with their bodies. As is oops_ur_dead's, your fate should be eternity in Hell. However, your soul can still be saved by changing your ways, fixing your mistakes, and getting to know the father as I have. Walk in the ways of the son, and you will surely be forgiven!

Though the heretic monster may be dead, I know there is one of you who still follows the ways of Ridda. You have defied the father and listened to monster's blasphemy, and your punishment should surely be a permanent stay in Hell. However, you can still be saved if you put aside your evil ways and follow the father. The father will always accept his sheep who have gone astray, and let Procyon be your shepherd!

The Sicilians now hold the fate of Rome in their hand... their sins are very nearly unforgivable. However, their souls can be redeemed only if they return the city to the faithful and walk in God's ways. By giving up control of the city of Rome, their souls will be saved and they will earn their spot in the kingdom of heaven!

Procyon, my son, your faith in the father has not wavered even in these hard times. It is by my decree that I crown you as my successor to the throne, Emperor Procyon! Whether it be for a day or for a century, the citizens of Rome will praise you as their leader. I bless you, my son, and I entrust you with the task of saving the souls of the Sicilian...

Lastly, Rumpel, your appetite for blood and death is that of a demon, and your fate should surely be to reside in Hell for eternity like that of a demon. However, the father can make use out of anybody, good or evil, great or weak. Following the ascention of the son, God called upon the bloodthirsty killer Paul and showed him the light. From that point on, Paul spread Christianity throughout the Roman empire, the Holy Spirit as his guide. Now, it appears that Rome has lost its way. I delegate to you, Rumpel, the task of bringing back the faith to Rome. Just as it did with Paul, may you let the Holy Spirit enter you, and may you serve Emperor Procyon as you bring Christianity back to Rome!

Rome is currently under a cloud of evil, the causes of which face an eternity in despair and misery. However, I offer you a way out, a way to join myself and my brethren in the kingdom of God, mightier than all mankind! Do as I command, and your souls may be saved. I am Emperor Ganondorf, Royal Investigator, successor to Emperor Illidan, and loyal servant of the kingdom of God. I have now fulfilled my last spiritual duty... god bless you all and may the father light your paths.

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 10:56 AM
I am a flaming homosexual.

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I am a flaming homosexual.

? Don't troll me bro.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 11:17 AM
opps can't be cleaned or?

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 11:22 AM
nvm

for greater benefits
-vote zane

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Oops's will:

Mod Edit: -Censored due to popular demand from the dead-

Fucking fucker...

-vote Rumpel

It's up to Zane and Proc who wins

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Fucking fucker...

-vote Rumpel

It's up to Zane and Proc who wins. Rumpel you've been a great opponent so far.

^^^Text I forgot to unshrink^^^

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
we could ofc also lynch proc to see who still has his vest :p

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Oh and touching stuff Ganon. Had I not been the one that issued the kill on you I may have cried slightly.

I have a feeling the Serial killer will get the last laugh here. I don't know how upset both Procyon and Zane are after losing, but neither can win so they must choose between the two of us.

Rumpel had pretended to be a doctor, but was really a cold blooded mass murderer. He attacked no one for 2 days, both of which I had assumed he was role blocked. He came under suspicion after Procyon cleverly found his handwriting to be the style of a german born assassin and from that point on it was clearly obvious who the true killer of the town was.

I on the otherhand had the opportunity to kill multiple members of the Napoli Mafia as well as continue my vengeance on the town for not believing me. It all started with a penny in the door. There was a hatred I had never felt before...So each and every day. I will make them pay. Until that little town filled with Romans is...no more.

@Rumpel, Neither of us have a vest, but your kill comes before mine so by not voting anyone they forfeit the win to you.

If they lynch you then they forfeit the win to me.

Here's something I'll promise.

I'll play two face with you guys. Let's give the town a chance to win.

Lynch Rumpel today. I won't kill anyone. Tomorrow we'll lynch Zane. Let fate decide who the winner is.

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
You'd never do that, plus, I don't think the game would progress to Night with just me and you left.

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
You'd never do that, plus, I don't think the game would progress to Night with just me and you left.

It would.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I would do that. I don't care about the win. I care about making the game fun and dramatic. What better way to make the game dramatic

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 11:44 AM
tihi

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I must choose? hahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Like I said. You win for voting Rumpel. Proc has a 50% chance to win for voting Rumpel.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 11:48 AM
And you can just attack in the night. I am so important. I always knew it. You could've removed me earlier. You didn't. Now you have to pay for it. And I am happy.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I'm on pins and needles.

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Hello. God here reminding you of the night action ordering.

The order of operations is:
-1. Jailing
0. Talking
1. Amnesiac chooses role
2. Blocking
3. Witch Control
4. Cardinal Recruiting
5. Illuminati Recruiting
6. Protecting/Giving/Framing
7. Serial Killer Killing/Sicilian Mafia Killing/Napoli Mafia Killing
8. Gun Item Killing
9. Healing
10. SK auto-vest(If he has one and hasn't been healed already.)
11. Cleaning
12. Detecting
13. Coroner Examination

If you feel confused, don't be. God makes mistakes sometimes too. He's just really good at covering it up.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yes I make mistakes. But not many...

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 11:56 AM
so we're going to let town win... ok

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Meh, proc won't vote it'll go to night Rumpel will kill me I'll attack him and his vest he'll win.

Seriously I can't win without your help so if you help me then I will reward you with a chance to win. Otherwise you lose to Rumpel.

Both of your moves.

Town can't win unless I go through the crazy shit to help Proc Rumpel.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 11:59 AM
i bet claw lies right now (again!) and still has a vest

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 12:01 PM
No, I only had 2 and I used them the night after I got them. I'm a pansy, but because no one else could claim them I could claim that I obviously did receive two of them and be able to get you to have a statistically better chance to attack oops. Which I was counting since again...I'm culted.

I couldn't kill oops so I wanted him to die instead of me. The Armor claim made that easy.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:01 PM
it says there were 3 people cleaned. . . . . . . . . just saying . . . . . . .

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 12:04 PM
There are 4

Silent the Citizen
Elixir the coroner
choco the hooker
Oops the Mafioso

Zane
We could Procyon to make it exciting. Because you could still have a vest left Claw.. how does that sound?

Zane
we could vote procyon*

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:05 PM
or we vote claw to lower the kpn :3

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:06 PM
or you rumpel.. lowers the kpn, too?

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 12:08 PM
What does lynching Procyon do?

You still lose since Rumpel will kill me and the game will end.

If you lynch Rumpel then tomorrow I can grant you a win.

I mean technically we can do all this fast. Night will only last 5 minutes because only 1 person has an action. Day will be fast. We can do this and move on to the next game. We have 29 people waiting in death chat for 4 of us to make a decision....I have class to go to, but when I get back I hope you'll have made your decision whichever it may be.

GOODLUCK AND GOOD GAME TO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:10 PM
So I can't talk with you here? That sucks. Procyon or Rumpel wanna talk?

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:12 PM
And isn't it much more fun to watch the best players in the world talking here? I mean it must be so entertaining for them. I guess they would pay for it. (You could ask them?)

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:12 PM
althrough its been pretty hard to win for town, tehy lynched an evildoer everyday, but cause of jailor and 3 misslead guns 4 innocent townies died, not to mention the lonely mason

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:13 PM
i wanna talk zane, how are you^^

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Please check your post before you release it. Too many typos.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:14 PM
We could talk, if you would improve your writing style.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:16 PM
ok sorry pal :'(

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Don't be sad. Germans usually haven't got the best writing style. It's not your fault. Just try to avoid hyphens.

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Okay to speed up this day, everyone now has the option to vote to not vote.

How it works:
If you don't want to vote at all today type:

-Refuse to vote

Thank you.

Note that if two people type that^ the day will end immediately because 3 people must vote for a lynch to occur.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:23 PM
and capitalisation

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM
can refusing be undone? and how many votes does it take to let day pass?

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure if using this option would be that great at the moment. Maybe opinions change. And as I said, other players probably are entertained by the best players in the world.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:29 PM
even though your oneliners are very creative, but i guess I'm not the only one who wants to read more^^

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:31 PM
It's not my fault that some people don't want to talk.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 12:34 PM
but i DO wan't :3

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Then ask me something and I will answer it. But don't use random hyphens and stuff like that, please!

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
What's up?

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Playing starcraft 2 soon. What are you doing?

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I already asked you how you are...

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I'm fine. And you?

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 01:29 PM
also fine thank you^^
who do you believe deserves the win most in this game of forum mafia (keep in mind, your always the winner of the hearts)

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I say we random.org it.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I randomed zane, no joke

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I deserve the win obviously. Who would question that?

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 01:36 PM
I randomed myself. No joke.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 01:38 PM
ok, so since already two people randomed zane, and he said he deserves the win most

-vote zane

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but we were speaking of an ONLY winner.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I wont kill, I promise :3

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Since I am the only winner of all hearts you are free to vote me. But we could prolong this day, too.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Herpderp

No conclusion.

Proc how awesome would it be to have the flip of a coin decide who wins or loses?

Zane if you vote rumpel I promise I'll vote you up tomorrow to let me and proc go down in a 50/50 matchup.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Just so the people in death chat realize...this is Proc and Zane's decision. Me and Rumpel are obviously going to try to lynch each other. Proc and Zane both have to agree on one of us. If they don't then they side with Rumpel and he wins the game.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Your promises seem to be quite save so...

Peanut butter!!

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Stop lying. Rumpel voted me.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 02:18 PM
He's knows a no-lynch gives him the win. He doesn't really need to lynch me he just needs cause a no-lynch by either stalling or making you both even more confused.

I'm saying this right now that because I know Rumpel has a vest that if the game goes into night without him being lynched I'll be attacking Procyon. Town will lose and Zane won't be able to lynched.

You have a 0% chance for not lynching anyone.
You have a 50% chance of winning for lynching Rumpel.

Zane will 100% win tomorrow pending Procyon also votes him.

Good luck.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 02:18 PM
It's also your decision. But let's make the dead chat believe that we are the evil guys.

Zane
August 30th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I totally trust you. You never were full of shit.

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 02:29 PM
It's not in my hands. It's in yours.

You have the choice right now to win the game by lynching Rumpel.

Procyon has a 50% chance to win the game after that.

This is a simple decision. You're extending this game past it's prime. It'd be nice to start another game from scratch.

I mean honestly, I was always kind of honest. The only lie I told was when I made up Elixir's role so I could claim Coroner and so you'd get lynched to give you to the win. I never defended any of my mafia allies and as soon as they figured us out I came clean. I explained why I did everything I did and tried to make sense of it all.

I was against the cult and the other mafia. If you notice (Possibly Illidan did, but I doubt it) I never actively tried to lynch red mafia. Remember, that during the day I was a citizen. I didn't know who the other mafia members were. I treated them like citizens and when claims were presented about them I pushed their logic through the loops and called them out on their lies like I did for others. When I said I never tried to lynch the red mafia I mean every time I accused someone "They are Napoli" "They are the Cult".

If someone (illidan) accused someone of being red(monster) I went with it.

Anyway, You're reading to much into this.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Ok stop bullshitting claw, its pretty much against your winning conditions not to try everything to win, to be honest, so do I. I did the math 3 days ago, lynching the witch cause he could screw off my kills, then I weakened town much enough to defeat them almost entirely.
My first plan was indeed to let the orange gf alive so that red mafia needs my votingpower so that I could lynch/stab them afterwards, but you pretty much rushed the day without any impact from me.
Anyway I'm still here and unless both the town and the jester let the cult(!) win on purpose I'm going to stab Claw next night. Then I will lynch Zane and doublestab Proc.

To speed everything up
-refuse to vote

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Rumpel is now the only possible lynch. Rumpel refuses to vote, so the three person majority cannot occur on anyone but Rumpel. If one other person types "-Refuse to vote", Night will begin.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 02:54 PM
thx for pointing this out false :3

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Also Rumpel, That's stupid. I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do. I can choose to not attack anyone tommorrow. It's a game, not a process. It's for fun, not for points or anything fancy.

Rumpel1408
August 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Yes it's a game, a game about lies, I just wanted to point this out
although i had allot of fun, especially when ascended tried to deffend me, because 'would an sk be that dumb?'
funny how I made it to the very end even though i made some terrible mistakes

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM
-refuse to vote

Clawtrocity
August 30th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Gg Rumpel sorta deserved it I guess.

Sorry Zane.

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM
The Cult was still too powerful.

Procyon
August 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Also, you guys kept getting way too lucky killing different targets at night.

FalseTruth
August 30th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Next day will take a bit of time for obvious reasons.