FM Artaxerxes
May 18th, 2013, 09:34 PM
The arsonist that never douses and hide himself gets lynched day 3

FM Artaxerxes
May 18th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Last nights actions.

FM Mendez/FM Artaxerxes kill FM Kalou
FM Dunn/FM Alphege swap FM Becket with FM Kalou
FM Galloway/FM Attila drugs fake ROLEBLOCK to Cafarelli?? Overridden.
FM Buchwalter/FM Vespasian drugs FM Ballard with bussed feedback
FM Pheps/FM Spartacus blocks FM Kelso
FM Donnelly/FM Leonardo blackmails FM Ackerman with "In at least every other post, you must attempt to derail or halt any lynch vote on FM Colmyer without revealing your role, investigations, feedbacks, trolling or jokes. If there is no posts fosing or lynchvoting FM Colmyer, post analysis on why you think FM Colmyer is town. If you do not complete this during the first day, we will kill you at night."

What went wrong.
Killing Becket - You guys might take this badly, but a Corrupt journalist is just as dangerous to us as a real journalist. I consider this a good move and it keeps town thinking that we have a consig.
Fake roleblock to Cafarelli - Please do not post your own feedback and then leave. This didn't work at all and we couldn't override it. He saw he was roleblocked and still received his investigative pairing. Confirming that a drug was not used elsewhere.
Fake bussing Ballard - Worked pretty well i'd say. Ackerman did not reveal he was bussed for some reason, possibly to confirm the BD later.
Blackmail on Ackerman - LUCK by us and bus driver - While it revealed our blackmail, he is now suiciding and doubling our kpn for the night.
Lynch on Cohen - Couldn't really stop it. He put too much attention on himsellf. We should've risked sending him a message with Soma, but without any proof of a killing neutral It was not worth the risk of a town trap.

OVERALL, I'd say it was successful for us.
Let's plan something out to make sure there are no kinks in the night actions for tonight though.

Again, Do not post your night actions if you plan on being afk before night actions are due

FM Ferengi
May 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM
FYI:

I realize my night actions accepted post in Night 3 may have been unclear: Galloway used prevent feedback on his target, which is what I meant by "block feedback".

FM Artaxerxes
May 18th, 2013, 10:04 PM
FYI:

I realize my night actions accepted post in Night 3 may have been unclear: Galloway used prevent feedback on his target, which is what I meant by "block feedback".
Oh thanks for clearing that up. Well that is curious. So he had no information and still got the role correct.

FM Leonardo
May 18th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Last nights actions.

FM Mendez/FM Artaxerxes kill FM Kalou
FM Dunn/FM Alphege swap FM Becket with FM Kalou
FM Galloway/FM Attila drugs fake ROLEBLOCK to Cafarelli?? Overridden.
FM Buchwalter/FM Vespasian drugs FM Ballard with bussed feedback
FM Pheps/FM Spartacus blocks FM Kelso
FM Donnelly/FM Leonardo blackmails FM Ackerman with "In at least every other post, you must attempt to derail or halt any lynch vote on FM Colmyer without revealing your role, investigations, feedbacks, trolling or jokes. If there is no posts fosing or lynchvoting FM Colmyer, post analysis on why you think FM Colmyer is town. If you do not complete this during the first day, we will kill you at night."

What went wrong.
Killing Becket - You guys might take this badly, but a Corrupt journalist is just as dangerous to us as a real journalist. I consider this a good move and it keeps town thinking that we have a consig.
Fake roleblock to Cafarelli - Please do not post your own feedback and then leave. This didn't work at all and we couldn't override it. He saw he was roleblocked and still received his investigative pairing. Confirming that a drug was not used elsewhere.
Fake bussing Ballard - Worked pretty well i'd say. Ackerman did not reveal he was bussed for some reason, possibly to confirm the BD later.
Blackmail on Ackerman - LUCK by us and bus driver - While it revealed our blackmail, he is now suiciding and doubling our kpn for the night.
Lynch on Cohen - Couldn't really stop it. He put too much attention on himsellf. We should've risked sending him a message with Soma, but without any proof of a killing neutral It was not worth the risk of a town trap.

OVERALL, I'd say it was successful for us.
Let's plan something out to make sure there are no kinks in the night actions for tonight though.

Again, Do not post your night actions if you plan on being afk before night actions are due

I disagree and you actually have one bit that's just flat out wrong.

Galloway prevented feedback on Cafarelli. He did NOT fake roleblock him. I'm not sure how exactly Cafarelli still got feedback unless Galloway was roleblocked and didn't claim it. I suppose we'll find out soon.

To elaborate on what exactly I warned you about before:

1. I told you guys killing Becket was a waste of our kill. Turned out it was worse- it was actually detrimental to us. To respond directly to Artaxerxes: The corrupt journalist was not dangerous to us at all. He didn't FoS us. He didn't lead the town in any way. And his actions could never possibly harm us. All his articles did was confuse town.

2. I told you kelso wasn't the journalist and that blocking him was pointless. In fact, I think kelso might be the mason clubber, because that's the only way I can think of for Cafarelli to have survived the night and be willing to lie about an investigative pairing to get cohen lynched since he can't be executioner (exec's target is always town). He'll likely be lynched tomorrow unless something more pressing arises (like a lead on the savage gf, for example). Unless Galloway was roleblocked, in which case, he's probably town and we should probably continue to disable him (this time using our other DD).

3. I also did tell you that Cohen was probably a neutral evil who was trying to side with us. I was wary that it could be a trap, but he even said in the day chat a few times this was not the case, clearly for our benefit. Not that it really mattered, he would've gotten himself lynched whether we communicated with him or not. I'm surprised he was even in the game, but I guess he purposely didn't douse anyone in order to stay off the radar. This also confirms that the any random is the witch, which means the maximum number of savages right now is 4 (going on 5) if they haven't failed any of their recruits. I'll be presenting this information tomorrow in order to contribute tomorrow since I'll be busy and will be unable to post very much. Luckily I've already set myself up as someone who doesn't post much, so I doubt it will be an issue.

4. Kidnapper was totally unnecessary for that kill.

5. The blackmail you guys picked for me was really terrible and would've been totally useless and completely transparent. The only reason this action wasn't a complete failure is because the bus driver swapped it onto Colmyer and then Colmyer proceeded to fuck up and claim blackmailed and causing himself to suicide.

6. The Ballard fake-bus was mediocre. It didn't fail spectacularly, but it also didn't really accomplish anything, so I still count it as a waste of time for us. It filled in the missing bus feedback created by killing one of our swap targets, but as I said before, that was complete unnecessary to begin with, so this was still a waste.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a dick right now. I'm really not trying to be mean. But I was frustrated that you ignored my warnings and didn't listen to me, and I want to make sure you realize that it didn't go very well. Granted, I'm not perfect. I'm not right about everything. But I HAVE been pretty consistently right in this game so far. So take that for what it's worth.

FM Leonardo
May 18th, 2013, 10:16 PM
By the way, that's directed at everyone in this night chat, not just you, Artaxerxes. I don't hold you entirely responsible for the actions we performed last night. Part of it was my fault for being busy and being unable to further argue for my suggestions. You just so happened to be the first person to post aside from me, so don't take it personally.

FM Leonardo
May 18th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Tl;DR:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23600000/Cartman-Respect-My-Authoritah-south-park-23629184-1600-1136.jpg

FM Leonardo
May 18th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Aww the image I posted is no longer loading for me for some reason. :(

Anyway, it doesn't seem like anyone else is on right now, so I'm off until later.

FM Artaxerxes
May 18th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I disagree and you actually have one bit that's just flat out wrong.

Galloway prevented feedback on Cafarelli. He did NOT fake roleblock him. I'm not sure how exactly Cafarelli still got feedback unless Galloway was roleblocked and didn't claim it. I suppose we'll find out soon.

To elaborate on what exactly I warned you about before:

1. I told you guys killing Becket was a waste of our kill. Turned out it was worse- it was actually detrimental to us. To respond directly to Artaxerxes: The corrupt journalist was not dangerous to us at all. He didn't FoS us. He didn't lead the town in any way. And his actions could never possibly harm us. All his articles did was confuse town.

2. I told you kelso wasn't the journalist and that blocking him was pointless. In fact, I think kelso might be the mason clubber, because that's the only way I can think of for Cafarelli to have survived the night and be willing to lie about an investigative pairing to get cohen lynched since he can't be executioner (exec's target is always town). He'll likely be lynched tomorrow unless something more pressing arises (like a lead on the savage gf, for example). Unless Galloway was roleblocked, in which case, he's probably town and we should probably continue to disable him (this time using our other DD).

3. I also did tell you that Cohen was probably a neutral evil who was trying to side with us. I was wary that it could be a trap, but he even said in the day chat a few times this was not the case, clearly for our benefit. Not that it really mattered, he would've gotten himself lynched whether we communicated with him or not. I'm surprised he was even in the game, but I guess he purposely didn't douse anyone in order to stay off the radar. This also confirms that the any random is the witch, which means the maximum number of savages right now is 4 (going on 5) if they haven't failed any of their recruits. I'll be presenting this information tomorrow in order to contribute tomorrow since I'll be busy and will be unable to post very much. Luckily I've already set myself up as someone who doesn't post much, so I doubt it will be an issue.

4. Kidnapper was totally unnecessary for that kill.

5. The blackmail you guys picked for me was really terrible and would've been totally useless and completely transparent. The only reason this action wasn't a complete failure is because the bus driver swapped it onto Colmyer and then Colmyer proceeded to fuck up and claim blackmailed and causing himself to suicide.

6. The Ballard fake-bus was mediocre. It didn't fail spectacularly, but it also didn't really accomplish anything, so I still count it as a waste of time for us. It filled in the missing bus feedback created by killing one of our swap targets, but as I said before, that was complete unnecessary to begin with, so this was still a waste.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a dick right now. I'm really not trying to be mean. But I was frustrated that you ignored my warnings and didn't listen to me, and I want to make sure you realize that it didn't go very well. Granted, I'm not perfect. I'm not right about everything. But I HAVE been pretty consistently right in this game so far. So take that for what it's worth.

I misread when copying it and Switzerland fixed it. To respond =

1. Killing Becket is detrimental in the fact that we lost someone who is against town. He has no incentive to help us win and his articles can force us to post an article and be scrutinized. Bad part is now the real journalist is free to reveal and confirm who he has targeted, since he didn't do it today it's likely they have not found anything needing to reveal. Thinking positively, it furthers the idea that our Mafia team has a consig. Misdirection, even if not done intentionally, is beneficial to us.

2. Why would Cafarelli be lynched when he guessed correctly? It's possible you are right, but masons would attempt again if they were blocked. So we will find that out tonight. Kelso can still be another important role.

3. You were right about this. In hindsight, sending soma to him with a message would've been in our best interest. However nothing we can do now, he had to much focus on him for the gamble he tried to make.

4. Agreed. We should use it better, to make sure blackmails hit our targets accurately or that our kills hit important targets.

5. We got lucky here and it worked out extremely well. If it hit the intented target, we don't know how it would've panned out. Probably not a complete failure.

6. The fake bus accounted for the missing bus with the kill swap. With Ackerman failing to reveal his bus. It confused town.

I don't care if you sound like a dick. As long as you aren't whining about how useless blackmailer is again then you are fine. You are thinking very negatively when our actions did a lot. Perhaps we got lucky, and have been getting lucky with our kills....But now we can move on, and make sure tonights actions are solid without luck.

I need to sleep soon. This is what my sleep deprived mind is thinking

Colmyers revealing his blackmail gave me an idea to force someone to reveal a fake blackmail. The blackmail in question can be whatever, but I think it should be something that can be used to frame someone else. However doing this causes me some confusion.

Kill Monroe/Parker/Morgan
They are the big talkers in my opinion, they are going to eventually lead the town to a good lynch. Morgan seems to have buddied up with galloway, which is in our favor. So consider Parker. Another option is Black, who claimed he targeted Becket. I think he is a citizen just trying to get shot though. We will see.

Kidnap - whoever we kill. If we go after a town leader, we will probably need to swap them. This can also be done with the blackmail to make sure it arrives.

Drugs - unsure atm. We could go back to silencing the day chat with blackmail and drugging those out too.

Consort - unsure yet.

Night guys its too late here

FM Attila
May 18th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I'm going to come off as a dick.

All of you that supported us killing Becket are [bleeping] morons. [bleep] moron!@!#@!#!@$@#%#@!%@#%@#
WHAT THE [BLEEP] WERE YOU EVEN THINKING WHEN YOU SUGGESTED ALL THAT CLUSTER[BLEEP]Y?!@?!?@#@!?#?!?!?
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ACTUAL [BLEEP] CROSSED YOUR [BLEEP] MINDS WHEN YOU [BLEEP] DECIDED TO DERP THIS [BLEEP] HARD TO NOT EVEN GIVE THOUGHT TO WHAT WAS [BLEEP] SUGGESTED BY OTHERS IN OUR CHAT? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A [BLEEP] TEAM AND INSTEAD OF TEAMING YOU MORONS GO OFF AND SUGGEST AN UTTERLY RETARDED NIGHT ACTIONS THAT IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM EVER BENEFITTED US IN ANY [BLEEP] FORM!@!@@!#!#!@#%^%$^#@

rant over. Lets move on and work together this time around.

Morgan seems to like me but I don't like how close he is looking at me. He didn't even try and make sense of what was going on past minimal reads. He sat back and doesn't seem to want to be targeted.

The blackmail on coly, is it legit or was it fake? Either way we can work with it but I don't want to waste a night targeting him if its real.
Straight though I believe we should take out Morgan or Cafa. It doesn't matter what the roles of these two players we need them taken out as soon as possible. I don't believe the Masons will be targeting Cafa tonight due to the flip on that uselessly ridiculous Arsonist.
We are on our own atm on KPN and we need to use more subterfuge now more than before.
Lets brainstorm ideas that revolve around breeding mistrust in the town.

I have an idea about silencing the town, as previously suggested, and that could work if we don't think of anything else.
I'll be back on a bit later. dont waste time raging back at me. just accept and move on so we dont waste valuable time.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:03 AM
I misread when copying it and Switzerland fixed it. To respond =

1. Killing Becket is detrimental in the fact that we lost someone who is against town. He has no incentive to help us win and his articles can force us to post an article and be scrutinized. Bad part is now the real journalist is free to reveal and confirm who he has targeted, since he didn't do it today it's likely they have not found anything needing to reveal. Thinking positively, it furthers the idea that our Mafia team has a consig. Misdirection, even if not done intentionally, is beneficial to us.

2. Why would Cafarelli be lynched when he guessed correctly? It's possible you are right, but masons would attempt again if they were blocked. So we will find that out tonight. Kelso can still be another important role.

3. You were right about this. In hindsight, sending soma to him with a message would've been in our best interest. However nothing we can do now, he had to much focus on him for the gamble he tried to make.

4. Agreed. We should use it better, to make sure blackmails hit our targets accurately or that our kills hit important targets.

5. We got lucky here and it worked out extremely well. If it hit the intented target, we don't know how it would've panned out. Probably not a complete failure.

6. The fake bus accounted for the missing bus with the kill swap. With Ackerman failing to reveal his bus. It confused town.

I don't care if you sound like a dick. As long as you aren't whining about how useless blackmailer is again then you are fine. You are thinking very negatively when our actions did a lot. Perhaps we got lucky, and have been getting lucky with our kills....But now we can move on, and make sure tonights actions are solid without luck.

I need to sleep soon. This is what my sleep deprived mind is thinking

Colmyers revealing his blackmail gave me an idea to force someone to reveal a fake blackmail. The blackmail in question can be whatever, but I think it should be something that can be used to frame someone else. However doing this causes me some confusion.

Kill Monroe/Parker/Morgan
They are the big talkers in my opinion, they are going to eventually lead the town to a good lynch. Morgan seems to have buddied up with galloway, which is in our favor. So consider Parker. Another option is Black, who claimed he targeted Becket. I think he is a citizen just trying to get shot though. We will see.

Kidnap - whoever we kill. If we go after a town leader, we will probably need to swap them. This can also be done with the blackmail to make sure it arrives.

Drugs - unsure atm. We could go back to silencing the day chat with blackmail and drugging those out too.

Consort - unsure yet.

Night guys its too late here

I lied. I'm back.

1. You're thinking about it all wrong. With two journalists alive, our articles could say literally anything and we wouldn't have to worry about being lynched. We could've said "Hi guys I'm mafia and I think we should lynch the mayor" and we'd be fine. You know why? Because neither journalist knows which target wrote which article. And it's not like they're both going to reveal themselves and coordinate to figure it out. Furthermore, even though corrupt journalist doesn't need us to win in order to win himself, he does need someone to kill town in order to win, since he can't very well do it on his own. And that just so happens to be a service we provide. He would've been a valuable ally if we had figured out what he was.

2. I forgot arsonist was in the pairing he mentioned. I guess he did get it right. So he'll probably be cleared. Either way, we should fuck him up tonight.

3-5. no need to respond.

6. Yeah, it did. But we didn't need to bus our kill target since he wasn't a PR priority to begin with. So I think our kidnapper could've been used more effectively.

Not trying to be negative. I'm just trying to point out how our actions could be more effective. Someone has to do it. If we all just circlejerk about how good everything is going we'll get complacent and lose.

I'm going to re-read the day before making detailed suggestions on what we should do, but some preliminary things we should do include:

-block feedback on cafarelli
-kill someone who actually matters (not Morgan because he likes galloway and really hasn't led the town even since he lost his blackmail)
-blackmail a moderately active person. I'm toying with the idea of having the blackmail force them to use British spelling/ slang (colour instead of color, "flat" instead of apartment, etc.) in order to feed the hunt for a "well-read Brit" they seem to be on. If usccessful, it could get my target lynched instead of me. It might be a tad obvious, though. I don't think it matters tonight though, because unfortunately I don't think I can blackmail tonight because the OoO has blackmail suicide happening after blackmail. Unless the suicide causes the blackmail to terminate at the beginning of the night or something. Hosts, clarify?

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:20 AM
I'm going to come off as a dick.

All of you that supported us killing Becket are [bleeping] morons. [bleep] moron!@!#@!#!@$@#%#@!%@#%@#
WHAT THE [BLEEP] WERE YOU EVEN THINKING WHEN YOU SUGGESTED ALL THAT CLUSTER[BLEEP]Y?!@?!?@#@!?#?!?!?
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ACTUAL [BLEEP] CROSSED YOUR [BLEEP] MINDS WHEN YOU [BLEEP] DECIDED TO DERP THIS [BLEEP] HARD TO NOT EVEN GIVE THOUGHT TO WHAT WAS [BLEEP] SUGGESTED BY OTHERS IN OUR CHAT? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A [BLEEP] TEAM AND INSTEAD OF TEAMING YOU MORONS GO OFF AND SUGGEST AN UTTERLY RETARDED NIGHT ACTIONS THAT IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM EVER BENEFITTED US IN ANY [BLEEP] FORM!@!@@!#!#!@#%^%$^#@

^I know that feel, bro...

rant over. Lets move on and work together this time around.

Morgan seems to like me but I don't like how close he is looking at me. He didn't even try and make sense of what was going on past minimal reads. He sat back and doesn't seem to want to be targeted.

The blackmail on coly, is it legit or was it fake? Either way we can work with it but I don't want to waste a night targeting him if its real.

Real. We didn't use a fake one last night.

Straight though I believe we should take out Morgan or Cafa. It doesn't matter what the roles of these two players we need them taken out as soon as possible. I don't believe the Masons will be targeting Cafa tonight due to the flip on that uselessly ridiculous Arsonist.
We are on our own atm on KPN and we need to use more subterfuge now more than before.
Lets brainstorm ideas that revolve around breeding mistrust in the town.

I have an idea about silencing the town, as previously suggested, and that could work if we don't think of anything else.
I'll be back on a bit later. dont waste time raging back at me. just accept and move on so we dont waste valuable time.

By the way, were you roleblocked? Because otherwise I don't understand how Cafarelli got Cohen unless he just made a lucky guess.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I was not roleblocked. I am still baffled by how Cafa did what occured in the day chat.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 12:33 AM
No roleblock means we are missing a roleblock? I only have two rb claims in my notes

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Hosts, clarify?

The blackmail suicides happen at the end of the night, so you may not blackmail tonight.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 12:41 AM
The blackmail suicides happen at the end of the night, so you may not blackmail tonight.
Well that is a shame. We should still attempt to send a blackmail in case he lied about being a Delta.

I want to discuss FM Black. I think he revealed he was a PR too easily. I suspect he is likely just a citizen.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 01:03 AM
OKay nevermind I'm going to log off and post tomorrow.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 02:02 AM
I was not roleblocked. I am still baffled by how Cafa did what occured in the day chat.

Hmm... Hosts, can you confirm there was no error regarding Cafarelli's feedback, given that Attila/Galloway was sent to prevent him from receiving feedback last night?

If Attila wasn't roleblocked or witched, and Cafarelli wasn't swapped (which is impossible based on our actions and the fact that Colmyer was blackmailed, which means he and Ackerman were swapped) I don't see how he could have gotten the feedback. If hosts didn't screw up he is almost confirmed savage. Think about it. If there was no error, the only other way he could know Cohen's pairing is if another savage investigator checked Cohen and passed him the results. He might not even be an investigator. He might be a regular savage who they're using as a spokesperson by feeding him the results during the day. I'm going to go back through the day's posts and see if I can find anything that looks like a code.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 02:36 AM
#
Player
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5
Night 6

FM Ackerman

bussed
BMed by #14

FM Ballard

druged (bussed) by #8

FM Becket

bussed by #15

FM Bekowsky

blocked

FM Biggs
witched
witched

FM Bishop
BMed by #14
attacked by #30

FM Black

blocked

FM Buchwalter

blocked
given soma

FM Cafarelli
druged (no feedback)

druged (no feedback) by #20

FM Carruthers

FM Chapman

blocked by #34

FM Cohen
posioned

FM Colmyer
blocked by #34
druged (BMed) by #20
bussed

FM Donnelly

FM Dunn

bussed by #15

FM Earle

FM Fontaine

FM Gage
attacked by #30

FM Galletta
blocked

interviewed by #3

FM Galloway

bussed

FM Green

FM Hogeboom
bussed

FM Hopgood
blocked

FM Kalou

bussed by #15
attacked by #30

FM Kelso
druged (no feedback)

blocked by #34

FM Leary

FM Lichtmann

bussed by #15

FM Mason
bussed by #15

FM McKelty
BS item

FM Mendez
bussed

FM Monroe
bussed by #15
bussed

FM Morgan

BMed by #14
witched

FM Parker

FM Phelps

FM Rose

FM Ryan

These are all the actions we know took place.

Bolded actions = Public and was revealed during the day.
Italic actions = We know happened but was not revealed during the day.

Uncolored = Unsure and/or can not be verified.
Red = Mafia member or action.
Green = Town member or action.
White = Lie or impossible.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Hosts, can you confirm there was no error regarding Cafarelli's feedback, given that Attila/Galloway was sent to prevent him from receiving feedback last night?

No errors were made in processing night 3 feedback.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 02:57 AM
FM Kelso
druged (no feedback)

blocked by #34

He did reveal blocked, my bad.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:04 AM
But yeah, as you can see on my nice Night Action Table.

I received a dosage of Soma last night. Along with this message:

You have received a dosage of Soma. You may either -use the soma to gain a second use of your night action OR -pass the soma along with a message to the player of your choice.

Dear Anonymous,

This is the mayor. I have passed you the soma. Please, post the questions and your answers in their entirety. You may omit a question if it would reveal your role. Under no circumstances should you hint at my identity. You may use or pass soma as you wish. If you pass the soma, include a set of journalist questions for your target and hide the intended recipient.

This message will be a little bit awkward but I’m attempting to hide as someone else’s COM.

There is no code here, only a set of questions that MUST be answered in the day time. If you do not post them, I will suppose that you are blackmailed. If someone other than the original target posts this, I will know the original target was bussed. Get those bussed claims out fast people!

Drugged is not an option because the passing of soma acts after the drugged. The Mayor acts on line 35. Drugged acts on line 25.

I have picked you because you are likely pro-town. If I am wrong on my target, the mafia/savages cannot coach their player on how to answer the mayor acting as a journalist.

Feel free to pass the soma if you are a delta. If you are a town role, for god’s sake use the soma.

Who is most likely town? Why?

Who is most likely a savage? Why?//Who is most likely mafia? Why?

Who do you feel is most needing of a pressure at this point?

What mafia roles are in the game?

Who do you think those roles visited on Nights 1 and 2? If you are late to the party, include Night 3 as well.

Do you see any suspicious buddying going on?

Do you see any suspicious distancing?

If you were the journalist, who would you interview?

Should the mayor reveal?

What do you think of FM Dunn? He was from relatively active to damn near lurkiness on Day 2.

Do you have anything else you would like to say?

The Mayor

I answered the questions somewhat in my post here, [#329] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322235&viewfull=1#post322235).

Can I send out two diffident drugs if I use Soma?

Will the victim be warned when trying to use or send Soma but do not have any? As in if I send fake Soma out and they try to use or send it to someone, what will they see?

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Do not reveal there is Mayor! As this will make the Mayor know that I told some one!

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Can I send out two diffident drugs if I use Soma?

Yes.

Will the victim be warned when trying to use or send Soma but do not have any? As in if I send fake Soma out and they try to use or send it to someone, what will they see?

There is no feedback for attempting to use fake soma.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 03:29 AM
First things first:

Since the host has confirmed that no error occurred in feedback AND confirmed that the action they accepted for Galloway was the one he posted (blocking Cafarelli's feedback), and we've also confirmed that Galloway was not roleblocked or witched and Cafarelli wasn't bussed, we can only conclude that Cafarelli could not possibly have received feedback last night. There is simply no way it could've happened. As such, I think it's reasonable to assume that Cafarelli got his information through some kind of code via a fellow savage. It is distinctly possible that we even saved Cafarelli's life by blocking Kelso, who might be the mason enforcer.

Cafarelli's first of the day outed Cohen's investigation pairing. This was post #46. This is great news, because if there is a code involved, it must have been posted before Cafarelli's post. What this means is that I can narrow down the posts that might contain the code to the first 45 posts of the game. Out of those, I can eliminate a few which were made by us (since we are obviously not communicating with the savages, unless there's some weird betrayal shit going on that the hosts didn't mention in the setup or one of you is taking gamethrowing to a whole new level). But I'm assuming that neither or those are the case. So there are somewhere around 30 posts to examine. Not bad at all.

Promising lead:

The first code that came to mind (for me) would be to copy + paste the investigation pairings from the setup, and assign them numbers. There are a total of 8 pairings, so the numbers would only be 1-8. The easiest way to make this into a subtle code is to convert those numbers into letters (because numbers are really awkward to use as code), and the easiest way to do that is to have each letter correspond to the number that represents its place in the alphabet. So 1 would become A, 2 -> B, 3 -> C, etc. all the way until 8 ->H. It just so happens that Cohen's investigator pairing is the 8th one. So we'll be looking for 'H'.

From my experience playing scum, these letters usually are to be placed as the first letter of the first post of the day by the conigliere. So I looked for posts starting with 'H'. Sure enough, there was exactly one post that began with the letter 'H'. Hogeboom's first post of the day: Post #37 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=321777&viewfull=1#post321777). Cafarelli's first post (#46) also happens to start with an 'H'. This could be some kind of extension of the code... Or it could be a coincidence.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure, so there's a lot of room for error here... But this would explain how Cafarelli was able to find Cohen despite us blocking his feedback. He might not have even been an investigator before he was recruited, and might only know he was feedback-blocked because it stopped him from seeing his recruited feedback (so he didn't find out until the beginning of night 2). I know it sounds a bit strange, but... In Slaol's MFM, the jailor died by executing itself and getting killed by the veteran on the same night. So stranger things have happened before...

And I really don't see any other way he could've pulled this off unless it was some kind of gambit and he just guessed Cohen's role. Or he's somehow really good at reading people and say some kind of arson slip we all missed or something. Though in that case I feel he'd have been better off just pointing it out to us.

So... Yeah. Hogeboom is a possible (probable?) savage investigator.

Topic Change

Wait a second... Buchwalter got soma last night?! This is fantastic news! Now we have to decide how to use it without getting caught. It should expire on night 6, which means we've got 3 nights to use it. This gives us plenty of leeway in terms of deciding who on our team should use it and when they should use it. The obvious choice would be getting a second kill, but the problem with that is it's really easy to trace back to Buchwalter. If the mayor reveals and says they gave it to Buchwalter, he'll be required to say who he passed it to or he'll be lynched on the spot. And though he could lie about who he gave it to, when they refute the claim, they'll be lynched, and when they flip town, Buchwalter will be next.

Unless... We use one of our drug dealers to give a fake soma. Then Buchwalter can claim he gave it to that person, they will say they got it (because they think they did) and he'll be cleared. The only issue is if the person tries to use the soma, they'll know it was fake and this will backfire. So the only way to make this work, is to drug someone who is damn near certain to pass it. This means someone who claimed (or appeared to claim) delta.

Or if that's too much trouble to go through for an extra kill, we can use it on literally any of our other roles (except kidnapper), and town won't be able to tell. Even if we make it obvious there were 3 drug dealer actions, as long as we give feedback that could've been real [maybe no-feedback could also work] (3 fake doused feedbacks, LOL) there will always be the possibility that someone is simply lying.

Having me use it could cause some shitfuckery when two blackmailed targets are actually bound by the blackmail (especially if we have DDs send blackmails too, so 4 people think they're blackmailed). It might be best used (if not for kills) by our consort, because then we get two roleblocks. That would also allow Buch an escort claim if he needs to defend himself when/if the mayor calls him out for having the soma, and the extra roleblock can also be explained away as a drug unless every single person blocked is an investigative role that reveals and says they got no feedback (hence proving the role block was real).

Another way to hide the soma trail is to give someone fake soma, and then the next night give them a fake roleblock (or a real one if we feel like it). Then if they used it, they'd think it was a waste, and if they passed it, would be prevented (I think). Just a thought.

Anyway, it's late and I need sleep. But everyone let me know what you think about everything I have said.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:50 AM
The only problem with me claiming Escort is that i was role-blocked night 2. That Escort can CC me and say that they blocked me and was not told that i was immune to role-blocks. I have given it some thought, and claiming anything in my own investigative pairing would be bad.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Am I able to use my ability and send Soma to someone on the same night? The setup or FAQ does not seem to cover this.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Announcement:

I apologize for the inconsistency, but last night's blackmail should not have been approved, as it contains conditional phrasing. I was processing night actions from a restaurant on my phone and mistakenly assumed that the posted blackmail was the same as the one that had been previously posted since the first part of both blackmails reads the same.

In order to facilitate blackmail approvals: I will try to be more available to approve/deny potential blackmails if you guys try to submit the finalized blackmail message (changing targets is fine) more than six minutes before night actions are due. I understand you guys need time to talk amongst yourselves about the night actions, but I hope this doesn't seem unreasonable. I will also try to do a better job of reading the blackmails thoroughly while on my phone so this kind of error doesn't happen in the future.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Am I able to use my ability and send Soma to someone on the same night? The setup or FAQ does not seem to cover this.

See FAQ #15. You may pass Soma in addition to using your regular night action.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:57 AM
The only problem with me claiming Escort is that i was role-blocked night 2. That Escort can CC me and say that they blocked me and was not told that i was immune to role-blocks. I have given it some thought, and claiming anything in my own investigative pairing would be bad.

Of course once that Escort is dead, I will be able to claim Escort. But as far as we know there are two Escorts, there by making it hard to know which Escort blocked me night 2.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 03:59 AM
See FAQ #15. You may pass Soma in addition to using your regular night action.

Ah! Sorry I missed it there!

But that is awesome news for us!

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Ah! Sorry I missed it there!

But that is awesome news for us!
I'm surprised there is someone out there who finds buchwalter as likely protown. We cannot use it tonight, though. If you use it and its in a noticeable way, mayor could confirm that you are a pr?

The Mayor may actually be suspicious of you now that you only posted about a quarter of his questions. So I will reread the thread to see if there is any unwarranted fos on you.

I think that passing it to the blackmailer or myself. If I make a second kill or you make a second blackmail it will be quite obvious we were soma'd. Yours will just be revealed slightly later...unless you choose an obvious blackmail like spamming play lines again. Obvious is not bad though.

Switzerland, sorry I'm sneaky about changing them like that. I wanted to cover as many bases as possible and was actually expecting that to not be accepted.

I woke up and read this and had to post. Too tired to contribute much though

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 05:23 AM
I'm surprised there is someone out there who finds buchwalter as likely protown. We cannot use it tonight, though. If you use it and its in a noticeable way, mayor could confirm that you are a pr?

The Mayor may actually be suspicious of you now that you only posted about a quarter of his questions. So I will reread the thread to see if there is any unwarranted fos on you.

I think that passing it to the blackmailer or myself. If I make a second kill or you make a second blackmail it will be quite obvious we were soma'd. Yours will just be revealed slightly later...unless you choose an obvious blackmail like spamming play lines again. Obvious is not bad though.

Switzerland, sorry I'm sneaky about changing them like that. I wanted to cover as many bases as possible and was actually expecting that to not be accepted.

I woke up and read this and had to post. Too tired to contribute much though

After further reading you only missed 5 questions which you said weren't your strong suit. I also noted that you stopped doing your tally/report after this? whats up mang this was working good for you.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 07:44 AM
After further reading you only missed 5 questions which you said weren't your strong suit. I also noted that you stopped doing your tally/report after this? whats up mang this was working good for you.

I did not stop. I just had nothing to add to it, and then I kinda fell asleep.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 07:46 AM

A few of the questions also repeated themselves, like what do i think about Dunn. I did not want to make it look like someone had told me to answer questions, so I did reorder and add some of them together.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Lol that Arsonist made me laugh really bad! Anyways the soma should go to the gf. We need every extra kill we can pull off. Time is running out!

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 09:54 AM
The Mayor is canadian or european non UK. Gonna find him soon.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Lol that Arsonist made me laugh really bad! Anyways the soma should go to the gf. We need every extra kill we can pull off. Time is running out!

An extra kill just after soma gets passed to our guy? LEGIT SUGGESTION!

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Yup it's legit.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 11:29 AM
You know FM Attila for somebody who writes his night actions like:

FM Galloway drugs Carafilla with prevent feedback

and then doesn't get it why FM Cafarelli wasn't feedback blocked....

Did you accept Carafilla as FM Cafarelli as FM Attila's night action target?

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
I can finally post again. For some reason it wouldn't let me post in this thread for a bit there. Not sure how that even happened.

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait for the hosts answers to Spartacus' question, but if they say they accepted the target as it was intended (if not, I'm going to facepalm so hard), what do we think about Hogeboom being a savage investigator using Cafarelli as a savage spokesperson?

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Announcement:

I apologize for the inconsistency, but last night's blackmail should not have been approved, as it contains conditional phrasing. I was processing night actions from a restaurant on my phone and mistakenly assumed that the posted blackmail was the same as the one that had been previously posted since the first part of both blackmails reads the same.

In order to facilitate blackmail approvals: I will try to be more available to approve/deny potential blackmails if you guys try to submit the finalized blackmail message (changing targets is fine) more than six minutes before night actions are due. I understand you guys need time to talk amongst yourselves about the night actions, but I hope this doesn't seem unreasonable. I will also try to do a better job of reading the blackmails thoroughly while on my phone so this kind of error doesn't happen in the future.

What does this mean for us right now? Will Colmyer still be subject to the penalty for claiming blackmailed?

Since he didn't even perform the action, I could've just sent him a blank blackmail and he still would have broken the rules. So I don't think it should save him from the punishment for claiming, but I want to confirm.

Forum Mafia GM
May 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I can finally post again. For some reason it wouldn't let me post in this thread for a bit there. Not sure how that even happened.

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait for the hosts answers to Spartacus' question, but if they say they accepted the target as it was intended (if not, I'm going to facepalm so hard), what do we think about Hogeboom being a savage investigator using Cafarelli as a savage spokesperson?

Sorry about that, I had to screw with the usergroup a bit.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 12:25 PM
It probably means that the blackmail was accepted but out of balance reasons FM Attilas night action wasn't. That's what i am expecting.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM
It probably means that the blackmail was accepted but out of balance reasons FM Attilas night action wasn't. That's what i am expecting.

No, that can't be it. If they would've accepted/rejected his action last night when it was submitted, and it was only after day had begun that they realized there was conditional phrasing in the blackmail that would have invalidated it.

Furthermore, Attila's action (though atrocious) should have been processed correctly (ie. targeting Cafarelli) because otherwise it would have been an invalid action and it would be ridiculously fucking stupid to accept an invalid action over a valid one just because Attila typed the invalid action himself.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 12:45 PM
No, that can't be it. They would've accepted/rejected his action last night when it was submitted, and it was only after day had begun that they realized there was conditional phrasing in the blackmail that would have invalidated it.

I can't English. Fixed.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Did you accept Carafilla as FM Cafarelli as FM Attila's night action target?

Yes, I considered his intent to target Cafarelli valid while processing night actions. However, if in the future the target's name is misspelled, hosts reserve the right to skip the action if we cannot determine who it is intended to target.

What does this mean for us right now? Will Colmyer still be subject to the penalty for claiming blackmailed?

Yes he will be subject to the penalty. This just means that you guys should not try to pull that kind of blackmail note switchout in the future. If you submit a blackmail note that is not approved for your night action, it will be considered invalid and your night action will be skipped. I will make every effort to help you guys approve/disapprove of blackmail notes in a more timely manner; you guys need to help out by suggesting possible blackmail notes in a timely manner as well (i.e. not right before actions are due).

Furthermore, Attila's action (though atrocious) should have been processed correctly (ie. targeting Cafarelli) because otherwise it would have been an invalid action and it would be ridiculously fucking stupid to accept an invalid action over a valid one just because Attila typed the invalid action himself.

There were completely VALID complaints sent to me from members of this nightchat that actions they wished to perform with their own night action were being overruled by someone from the group coming in and setting night actions for them. The priority system that I'm using to determine what night actions will be accepted and finalized is a way to ensure that each player has primary control over their own night action. I don't think this is the least bit unreasonable.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
There were completely VALID complaints sent to me from members of this nightchat that actions they wished to perform with their own night action were being overruled by someone from the group coming in and setting night actions for them. The priority system that I'm using to determine what night actions will be accepted and finalized is a way to ensure that each player has primary control over their own night action. I don't think this is the least bit unreasonable.

I understand, but if the person's choice of action would be invalid (and thus not completed) anyway, I'd think they'd rather at least do something instead of skipping their action. I would, at least.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM
In any case, now that we have determined without a doubt that Cafarelli should not have received any feedback, yet he still knew Cohen's investigator pairing, and there were no feedback errors...

What do you guys think about my theory that Hogeboom is a savage investigator?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM
I can't English. Fixed.

FM Cafarelli the Savage.

N1 he was a town power role. Otherwise he couldn't have known about the feedback block.

N2 he was still town investigating FM Rose and got the cit pairing. Then he was recruited the same night by the savages which is a rather bold move but who knows. - OR - he knew the pairing of Rose because he is a savage as well.

N3 did nothing because he is now a useless savage now. I guess they recruited him as a delta into xxx? Didn't realise the feedback block because he has no night action anymore. The recruit from N1 which was a delta recruited as inves checked Cohen N2 and shared the info in the Savage night chat. So the useless savage could now keep the illusion up that he is still a town investigator?
- OR -
Much simpler they tried to recruit him and they couldn't so they took the only mafia pairing with 2 confirmed roles aka Drug Dealer / Kidnapper / Blacksmith / Bus Driver / Vigilante / Veteran / Arsonist / Student and started the bandwaggoning.

Stupid Savages they went too early against us. They should have waited at least another 2 days. If the Masons purge him tonight they will finaly be a serious topic the upcomming days which works in our favour as well.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM

yoy are a [bleep] moron. Just saying.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:17 PM
FM Cafarelli the Savage.

N1 he was a town power role. Otherwise he couldn't have known about the feedback block.

N2 he was still town investigating FM Rose and got the cit pairing. Then he was recruited the same night by the savages which is a rather bold move but who knows. - OR - he knew the pairing of Rose because he is a savage as well.

N3 did nothing because he is now a useless savage now. I guess they recruited him as a delta into xxx? Didn't realise the feedback block because he has no night action anymore. The recruit from N1 which was a delta recruited as inves checked Cohen N2 and shared the info in the Savage night chat. So the useless savage could now keep the illusion up that he is still a town investigator?
- OR -
Much simpler they tried to recruit him and they couldn't so they took the only mafia pairing with 2 confirmed roles aka Drug Dealer / Kidnapper / Blacksmith / Bus Driver / Vigilante / Veteran / Arsonist / Student and started the bandwaggoning.

Stupid Savages they went too early against us. They should have waited at least another 2 days. If the Masons purge him tonight they will finaly be a serious topic the upcomming days which works in our favour as well.

I think another explanation for his knowledge of the feedback block would be that he was recruited that night and didn't find out until the following night when he had access to the night chat. In this case, he could have started as a citizen and been recruited normally.

But overall it seems like you agree with me, yes?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:17 PM
At least i am participating in this game and night chat. While you just go with the flow and then you just needlessly rage damaging the whole team performance even further...

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Its definately likely that Cafarelli is a savage now.
Do you believe he will be targeted by the masons? (I do not)

Also what should we do about Parker?
do we take him out or fake blackmail him?
I'm partial to leaving him alone for the time being and going after Monroe, whom I believe will step up and try organizing town tomorrow.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM
At least i am participating in this game and night chat. While you just go with the flow and then you just needlessly rage damaging the whole team performance even further...

Are you even paying attention to what going on?
My actions clearly support the opposite of what you are suggesting.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:25 PM
If the rest of you agree as well, keep this in mind-

As far as the day chat is concerned- we DO NOT have this information. The only reason we know this is because of our feedback block on Cafarelli last night, which town doesn't know about. So we don't either.

Instead, we have to make use of this information at night. We can block feedback on Hogeboom and see how he starts his first post. My guess is that they'll use an 'N' for "no feedback". Or we could just kill him. If the clubber is Kelso, as long as no one else blocks him tonight, he should be clubbing Cafarelli tonight.

If someone is roleblocked the night they use soma, is the soma still consumed? If so, does the roleblock prevent them from using both of their actions, or only the first one (a la witch)?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I think another explanation for his knowledge of the feedback block would be that he was recruited that night and didn't find out until the following night when he had access to the night chat. In this case, he could have started as a citizen and been recruited normally.

But overall it seems like you agree with me, yes?

This makes no sense. If it would be like that he would have never got his logg in id for the savage night chat. The recruiting pm has to be an exception out of the drug dealer feedback block.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Are you even paying attention to what going on?
My actions clearly support the opposite of what you are suggesting.

What exactly did i suggest today huh?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Is this feedback an exception from the drug dealer prevent feedback action?
Culted:
You were recruited to the savages as a [insert role here]. Night Chat Account: [insert name] Password: [insert password]

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Its definately likely that Cafarelli is a savage now.
Do you believe he will be targeted by the masons? (I do not)

Also what should we do about Parker?
do we take him out or fake blackmail him?
I'm partial to leaving him alone for the time being and going after Monroe, whom I believe will step up and try organizing town tomorrow.

I am not concerned about Parker at all. Honestly, this town doesn't have any particularly strong leaders. Monroe still has suspicion on him, Morgan will probably have some suspicion on him tomorrow, and no one else really sticks out to me as being a voice of reason in the town. I think this might be a repeat of FM 17 in that all of the good players are scum.

I guess Monroe is probably the smartest one, though.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Culted:
You were recruited to the savages as a [insert role here]. Night Chat Account: [insert name] Password: [insert password]

I asked ahead of time. Clem told me they would not get the feedback at day when they would normally get it (at the start of day) and would instead get it at night. This way the feedback-block isn't totally useless against this feedback, but doesn't make the drug dealer into an enforcer, either.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I am not concerned about Parker at all. Honestly, this town doesn't have any particularly strong leaders. Monroe still has suspicion on him, Morgan will probably have some suspicion on him tomorrow, and no one else really sticks out to me as being a voice of reason in the town. I think this might be a repeat of FM 17 in that all of the good players are scum.

I guess Monroe is probably the smartest one, though.

Yes well we do have to hit someone and if no one has a better suggestion I would suggest going with Monroe.

Black has dropped a few Citizen WIFOMing TPR WIFOMing Citizen posts.
Ballard did go from strong town leader to lurking off and on.
What does everyone figure on Galletta? I believe Galletta is a supprt power role like doctor based on the activity level and context of the posts made that generally have no hint at having information on anyone.
Earle also seems to act like a jester or disinterested citizen to me.
I believe Fontaine(?) is a pr role as well but thats just a gut feeling.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM
We might need to buss Dunn or Phelps tonight because their behaviors in the day chat are probably gonna get them checked soon if not tonight.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Alright then he is definetly the recruit from N1. He switched his whole behaviour on Day 2. from spammy small posts like a carefree citizen to an agressive playstyle on day 2 and day 3. They probably tried to recruit Cohen the other night instead. I don't think they would try to lynch a pairing which has 2 strong town roles they can't change deltas into and one possible ally. I bet they wasted a recruit action on him and a check.

There is definetly an investigator on the savage team probably the recruit from N2. FM Hogeboom is a good cult suspect. Anyways lets try and find the Mayor and get him down. He uses the Soma like a journalist action at day and he thinks that our Kidnapper is suspicious. This guy is smart and a thread. If we can get him on N5 or N6 when we probably use the soma to double kill 2 targets nobody would suspect FM Buchwalter.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Alright then he is definetly the recruit from N1. He switched his whole behaviour on Day 2. from spammy small posts like a carefree citizen to an agressive playstyle on day 2 and day 3. They probably tried to recruit Cohen the other night instead. I don't think they would try to lynch a pairing which has 2 strong town roles they can't change deltas into and one possible ally. I bet they wasted a recruit action on him and a check.

There is definetly an investigator on the savage team probably the recruit from N2. FM Hogeboom is a good cult suspect. Anyways lets try and find the Mayor and get him down. He uses the Soma like a journalist action at day and he thinks that our Kidnapper is suspicious. This guy is smart and a thread. If we can get him on N5 or N6 when we probably use the soma to double kill 2 targets nobody would suspect FM Buchwalter.

I agree with this.
We are definatly in a precarious position with the Mayor's actions and the Savages going against us so early.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 01:51 PM
If someone is roleblocked the night they use soma, is the soma still consumed? If so, does the roleblock prevent them from using both of their actions, or only the first one (a la witch)?

A player cannot use soma if they are roleblocked. They cannot use any actions the night they are roleblocked.

Culted:

FM Leonardo is correct. The drug dealer can block any PMs that are sent at the end of night, but not ones that are sent at the end of day (such as jails, things pertaining to night chat accounts, interviews, etc.) In the case of the cult recruitment, there is a PM sent at the end of night, and another one sent at the end of day so you can delay the cultist knowing they are recruited, but not prevent it completely.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:54 PM

Keep in mind that last wills could be a problem later on. Even if we kill the mayor before he reveals his information during the day, he could (and probably will, given his apparent intelligence) put it in his last will and hope the coroner finds it. We should definitely try to kill the coroner soon. The coroner and mayor both need to be dead by the time we use the soma in order for it to be completely safe. Of course, there could always be a savage coroner, but it's IF there is one, it's unlikely he'll reveal during the day, so I'm not worried about that.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 01:58 PM
A player cannot use soma if they are roleblocked. They cannot use any actions the night they are roleblocked.

Hmm... so we may have stopped kelso from clubbing bitches last night. Let's make sure we don't block him tonight just in case.

With two escorts running around, it's only a matter of time before another one of us is roleblocked. I hope I get blocked tonight since I can't do anything tonight and it will semi-clear me of being mafia (if they don't realize I can't blackmail tonight and don't think to ask about it).

We should probably try to take out an escort soon before one of them finds our godfather. Though there are ways to get him out of it, it's easier if they die.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Mayor possibilities list

FM Ackerman - doubt its him. Not sure why. Probably because of his lurky playstyle and the mayor soma note gives the vibe of a strong player.
FM Ballard
FM Becket - dead
FM Bekowski
FM Biggs
FM Bishop - dead
FM Black - was roleblocked, cant pass soma. also mayor wouldnt draw attention on self.
FM Buchwalter - me
FM Cafarelli - "invest"
FM Carruthers
FM Chapman - I don't think its chapman. Day 1 post 258 he took note of galloways suspicion of you.
FM Cohen - dead
FM Colmyer - Not likely. Doesn't matter if is
FM Donnelly - m
FM Dunn - m
FM Earle - not likely
FM Fontaine
FM Gage - dead
FM Galletta
FM Galloway - m
FM Green
FM Hogeboom
FM Hopgood
FM Kalou
FM Kelso - cant be mayor since roleblocked
FM Leary
FM Lichtmann
FM Mason
FM McKelty - dead
FM Mendez - M
FM Monroe - Not mayor
FM Morgan - Possibly Morgan. Day 1 says he likes Buch's tally keeping #535, He was also witched last night. Witch couldve
possibly made a very powerful play. In Soma note, god is spelt lowercase, while Morgan spells it uppercase.
FM Parker
FM Phelps - M
FM Rose
FM Ryan

So down to 17 suspects. Lol. Hopefully this helps

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 02:05 PM
We will do that after the Mayor went down. The question is who is it and which COM does he try to simulate? He used the Typographic Apostroph not the unicode one. Which implies he used some sort of writing program and copy pasted the text into the pm. Which means he spellchecked it. Still he has Mayor capitalised and sometimes not. I think this is on purpose. Words like omit and entirety are seldom on sc2mafia.

This guy really tried to hide his identity. Implying to be someone else. I have an idea about the player behind it but i am not really sure. Well guess i am going to keep looking for more evidence first.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Hmm... so we may have stopped kelso from clubbing bitches last night. Let's make sure we don't block him tonight just in case.

With two escorts running around, it's only a matter of time before another one of us is roleblocked. I hope I get blocked tonight since I can't do anything tonight and it will semi-clear me of being mafia (if they don't realize I can't blackmail tonight and don't think to ask about it).

We should probably try to take out an escort soon before one of them finds our godfather. Though there are ways to get him out of it, it's easier if they die.

Oh hold on, N1 3 blocks, n2 2 blocks, n3 2 blocks. Guys i guess the Savages neutralised one of the town whores - OR - somebody blocks our kill targets. Highly unlikely. Maybe FM Cavarelli was Escort to begin with.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM
I found hopgoods com, lol.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Oh hold on, N1 3 blocks, n2 2 blocks, n3 2 blocks. Guys i guess the Savages neutralised one of the town whores - OR - somebody blocks our kill targets. Highly unlikely. Maybe FM Cavarelli was Escort to begin with.

Scratch that. There were 3 blocks N2. not everyone had posted on Day 3...

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM

The savages can't kill or recruit escorts.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 02:25 PM
The savages can't kill or recruit escorts.

Well, the can kill them. What I meant to say is that they haven't. Because none are dead. And the savages haven't killed anyone yet.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah true Betas are immune as well. So we are still short of one block N3.

We might consider swapping Colmyr tonight with our kill target. We get one free swap claim for later out of it. Just sucks if the kidnapper gets rb'ed tonight.

Thoughts?

Actually shooting Morgan as a possible Mayor candidate doesn't sound too shabby so far.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I think hitting a town leader type today would be good. Monroe or Morgan. I will post better/more later. I have a lot of laundry to do

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah true Betas are immune as well. So we are still short of one block N3.

We might consider swapping Colmyr tonight with our kill target. We get one free swap claim for later out of it. Just sucks if the kidnapper gets rb'ed tonight.

Thoughts?

Actually shooting Morgan as a possible Mayor candidate doesn't sound too shabby so far.

Some possibilities to explain the missing roleblock:

1. Escort blocked Cafarelli. We prevented him from seeing this via our no-feedback drug. If so, that escort is confused as fuck right now.

2. The escort blocked Becket, who died and could not claim.

3. The missing feedback is from a different scum. Perhaps the escort blocked a jester/ghost who is hoping that not revealing the feedback will get the escort to come out and lynch him.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Why do you use Typographic Apostrophs in your PM's Switzerland and waste an hour of my time searching for them in day chat? :(

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Why do you use Typographic Apostrophs in your PM's Switzerland and waste an hour of my time searching for them in day chat? :(

What are Typographic Apostrophs?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:07 PM
What are Typographic Apostrophs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostroph

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 03:10 PM
What happens if someone is blocked from receiving feedback on the same night that they receive soma (either from the hosts, or by another player passing it to them)?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM
and all the other items people could receive like guns and vests.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Idea: If somebody of us gets witched don't claim it. Just use the codeword "mice" in one of your first two posts. If i see it i will claim witched instead. The witch will know that we are on the same team together and will probably leave us alone or might even give us stuff or hinting at his FM identity.

Good or bad? Risks? Suggestions?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I think it's time to use a death note tonight and out Cavarelli as Savage...

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 03:37 PM
What happens if someone is blocked from receiving feedback on the same night that they receive soma (either from the hosts, or by another player passing it to them)?

They would not be notified of receiving Soma.

FM Attila
May 19th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Idea: If somebody of us gets witched don't claim it. Just use the codeword "mice" in one of your first two posts. If i see it i will claim witched instead. The witch will know that we are on the same team together and will probably leave us alone or might even give us stuff or hinting at his FM identity.

Good or bad? Risks? Suggestions?

I believe we should use something more subtler than mice however that is a good idea.
I would suggest something like:
In one of the first two posts use three numbers "1, 5, 2" in the first sentence
Or
clusterfuck

something along those lines.
Reason: Mice is so underused that it mgiht draw attention

I think it's time to use a death note tonight and out Cavarelli as Savage...

Yes I agree.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 03:44 PM
They would not be notified of receiving Soma.

Perfect. This makes it a bit easier to clear Buch of suspicion, even if we don't kill the coroner and the mayor. We should still try to kill them soon, but if we can't kill both of them he can say he passed it to someone and that they might have been feedback blocked. We should try to find citizens for him to claim to have passed it to, that way they won't be able to test whether or not they have it by attempting to use it.

If someone receives an item/soma but does not get the feedback, are they still considered to have possession of the item/soma? Could they still -use soma, for example?

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I believe we should use something more subtler than mice however that is a good idea.
I would suggest something like:
In one of the first two posts use three numbers "1, 5, 2" in the first sentence
Or
clusterfuck

something along those lines.
Reason: Mice is so underused that it mgiht draw attention

Yes I agree.

Definitely NOT "mice" or numbers. Clusterfuck could work. We'll have to change the word as soon as we use it once, though. Otherwise it will be easily noticed. Otherwise, I like the idea.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Posts which could have a hidden code for Cafarelli before he revealed the pairing are:

FM GREEN with:

I'm alllll good. I hope everyone had a wonderful night. (Rather simple one the L count decides which pairing it is.)

FM Laery with:

Another day where nothing happened to me. Gonna post more on the state of the game later today. (who uses formulations like that? Sounds very artificial)

FM Hugeboon:

Hello guys, nothing happened to me last night.

Weird that FM Black would out himself as a TPR so easily, I wonder what he is trying to accomplish. (like Leonardo mentioned before.

---------------------------------

Green and Laery insta hopp on the train.

FM Hugeboon tries to fake contribute about the blackmail issue. Totaly ignoring the lynchtrain first. Then suddenly he joins it for "pressure reasons"

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 03:59 PM
FM BALLARD:

Oh I forgot...Quack! (could be a code phrase)

Night feedback: I was bus driven last night.

------------------------------------------------

Thinks FM Cavarelli is town and joins the train on post 52

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Definitely NOT "mice" or numbers. Clusterfuck could work. We'll have to change the word as soon as we use it once, though. Otherwise it will be easily noticed. Otherwise, I like the idea.

Why clusterfuck? Why not something that can be easily looked over if you don't know what your looking for.

1st post or 2nd post start the post with

"Alright guys" or "So I think"

Then we just have to try NOT to use that opening when we post. no prob

I'm just imagining myself trying to put in a spot for clusterfuck. I can see Galloway pulling it off...

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:19 PM

We are hoping there is a Mason Clubber, but I'm sure the Masons will try to club him not if they couldn't before.

Keep in mind that last wills could be a problem later on. Even if we kill the mayor before he reveals his information during the day, he could (and probably will, given his apparent intelligence) put it in his last will and hope the coroner finds it. We should definitely try to kill the coroner soon. The coroner and mayor both need to be dead by the time we use the soma in order for it to be completely safe. Of course, there could always be a savage coroner, but it's IF there is one, it's unlikely he'll reveal during the day, so I'm not worried about that.

I see a higher chance of there coming a Savage Coroner into play. But yes we need to find the Mayor and Morgan could be it. I just think Morgan maybe be healed. at least if any Doctor think Caf is Savage.

FM Ferengi
May 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM
If someone receives an item/soma but does not get the feedback, are they still considered to have possession of the item/soma? Could they still -use soma, for example?

Yes. They have received soma despite not being notified of it. Players may -use soma in the event that they received it but are unsure if they received it because they were feedback blocked.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:22 PM
If Morgan is Mayor, he did not mean to send me the Soma, but since I did the post he knows i have the Soma.

I was thinking about sending out a fake dosage of Soma, with a massage much like the one i got. Just to make possible other Mayor think I passed it along.

But are you guys sure you want me to pass it on to Godfather?

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Rather then using a drug to fake another bussed feedback tonight, we can simply have Dunn fake claim bussed.

But right now no one knows we have two Drug Dealers (at least after Cohen revealed that he lied) and i would very much like if we could keep it like that.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Rather then using a drug to fake another bussed feedback tonight, we can simply have Dunn fake claim bussed.

But right now no one knows we have two Drug Dealers (at least after Cohen revealed that he lied) and i would very much like if we could keep it like that.

It's either doublekill or double blackmail. Mendez and Donelly are rather save at day right now. I personally prefer the double kill on N6 but we still have plenty of time to decide what we do with it.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:36 PM
So suggested actions so far.

FM Artaxerxes / FM Mendez:

attack Morgan

FM Vespasian / FM Buchwalter:

fake Soma to (who?) with list of questions like I got

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

fake attacked and healed on Parker

FM Leonardo / FM Donnelly:

n/a

FM Spartacus / FM Phelps:

block Parker

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

swap Ackerman and Biggs

A good number of these actions are a little random, just want to hear your ideas now.

Do not define any action for yourselves just yet, even more so if you will not be about before night ends.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I'm not much for the idea of killing Parker right now, mostly because he is lightly FoSing me, so maybe he would be a bad target for a fake attack.

But I do think a fake attack would be interesting, may even put suspicion on that person if they claim it. Maybe Black would be a good target for it.

Sadly a fake attack will work the best if the Savages does not attack anyone.

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 04:45 PM

attack Morgan

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

n/a

block Parker

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

swap Ackerman and Biggs

A good number of these actions are a little random, just want to hear your ideas now.

Do not define any action for yourselves just yet, even more so if you will not be about before night ends.
Thanks for this.

1.I agree with killing morgan
2.Fake soma is a good idea, the target doesn't matter to me.
3.fake attack and healed = obvious fake because there is only 1 kpn. This would only be good if doc saved Morgan
4. I will think on this
5. Blocking Parker? He didn't give me a PR read. I think a better target would be Hopgood. He is holding back his play and most definitely hiding something.
6. I think we will need to use the Kidnapper to make sure the kill on morgan goes through.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Working on the message to send with the fake Soma, any suggestions for change? I mostly just used the same message and cut out all hints to the Mayor.

Problem is that the person will easily see that I'm the sender because of the post I did answering these questions. But that may only be a problem if they try to use or pass the Soma.

Good news would be if they try to pass the Soma on again, they may FoS the target cause they think that he/she is withhold and ignoring the questions with the Soma.

Bad news, I will look like a Delta. This may not be that bad, but it quickly could be bad if Savages get their hand on the fake Soma message.

Dear Anonymous,

I have passed you the soma. Please, post the questions and your answers in their entirety. You may omit a question if it would reveal your role. Under no circumstances should you hint at my identity. You may use or pass soma as you wish. If you pass the soma, include a set of journalist questions for your target and hide the intended recipient.

There is no code here, only a set of questions that MUST be answered in the day time. If you do not post them, I will suppose that you are blackmailed. If someone other than the original target posts this, I will know the original target was bussed. Get those bussed claims out fast people!

Feel free to pass the soma if you are a delta. If you are a town role, for god’s sake use the soma.

Who do you think those roles visited on Nights 1, 2 and 3? If you are late to the party, include Night 4 as well.

If you were the mayor would you reveal? When? Why?

Stay safe
Anonymous

By the way, anyone know what the Mayor meant by this?:
Drugged is not an option because the passing of soma acts after the drugged. The Mayor acts on line 35. Drugged acts on line 25.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 04:58 PM

attack Morgan

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

n/a

block Parker

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

swap Ackerman and Biggs

Attacking Morgan might be a mistake. He could very well be healed/looked out on etc. I also haven't seen anything from him that worries me. He is reasonable and level-headed, but he has not posted any in-depth analysis that has gotten anywhere close to exposing us. Granted, taking him out before he exposes us is ideal, but I think we should try to eliminate some more power roles (namely the bus driver) if we can. The bus targets have changed every night, so he's not swapping himself. If I get a list of all the people he's targeted so far I can make a decent prediction of what he'll do tonight. I'm busy right now though, so I'll have to look into it later. If someone could post the list though, that would be helpful.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks for this.

1.I agree with killing morgan
2.Fake soma is a good idea, the target doesn't matter to me.
3.fake attack and healed = obvious fake because there is only 1 kpn. This would only be good if doc saved Morgan
Good point, I just would love to see how the Savage would react to a sudden chance of more kills.

4. I will think on this
No need, we ca not blackmail tonight because Colmyer is not dead yet.

5. Blocking Parker? He didn't give me a PR read. I think a better target would be Hopgood. He is holding back his play and most definitely hiding something.
Some thought he may be Doctor.

6. I think we will need to use the Kidnapper to make sure the kill on morgan goes through.
If Parker is the Doctor it would not be needed, but yeah i agree. It also allow one of us to claim bussed if a bussed claimer is dead.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM
By the way, anyone know what the Mayor meant by this?:

I think he mistakenly believes that because his action goes before the drug dealer at night, it is some kind of proof that he is not the drug dealer. This stupidity could be intentional in order to help him hide. Or he could just be a little stupid. Difficult to say, really.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Attacking Morgan might be a mistake. He could very well be healed/looked out on etc. I also haven't seen anything from him that worries me. He is reasonable and level-headed, but he has not posted any in-depth analysis that has gotten anywhere close to exposing us. Granted, taking him out before he exposes us is ideal, but I think we should try to eliminate some more power roles (namely the bus driver) if we can. The bus targets have changed every night, so he's not swapping himself. If I get a list of all the people he's targeted so far I can make a decent prediction of what he'll do tonight. I'm busy right now though, so I'll have to look into it later. If someone could post the list though, that would be helpful.

I made a list of all Night Actions we know of here, [#21] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20178-Night-4?p=322615&viewfull=1#post322615).

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM
I think he mistakenly believes that because his action goes before the drug dealer at night, it is some kind of proof that he is not the drug dealer. This stupidity could be intentional in order to help him hide. Or he could just be a little stupid. Difficult to say, really.

You saying that it may be stupidity makes me thinks it is Parker, haha. But it sound too cleaver to all be from Parker.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I claim stupid!

FM Cafarelli is town investigator. No Savages involved.

Just look at these 2 posts:

His first post Day 2

Originally Posted by FM Biggs
Good morning!
I got witched again!
maybe because the witch saw that something happened to the guy you're witched too

well pretty obvious colmyer is blackmailed today. as lichtmann was yesterday, now he writes normal.
cohen is a huge liar, my trust in him was wrong, though my plan wasnt bad because now we know he's a liar and can lynch. blackmailed was lichtmann and drug dealed was one of the blocks/bds

also i think FM rose is pretty suspicious. he wrote 5 posts but non of these posts did actually contribute anything. but then again he might be jester or just a citizen like mckelty...

and the second interview was defitinitely made by a consig. a real invest would give us as much information as possible. he only wrote his outcome, not who was checked. what a hypocrite, mafia probably doesnt want to share their information with town. a REAL invest would see the interview as perfect chance to feed town with all he got without having to reveal. i also noted the sudden defense from cohen who is probably scum along with the consig. i'd like to know who wrote this interview
additionally invest seems unlikely now

where is the list of who voted last day? it's not in the vote counter anymore... fix pls, we need that list

-vote FM Cohen
This doesn't sound like a savage who was recruited N1 at all. This sounds so much more like a town invest with a hard on on somebody who he thinks is scum becaus he has a hard on. He clearly lacks perspective and went with his gut.

Originally Posted by FM Black
The problem is, if what you say is true: you may have already revealed too much information.
yes i know
here is the evidence, i knew you'd request it
it's that I was drugged n1. no doubt, because i didn't receive my feedback. i was drugged to no feedback. i had my reason to conceal it (i didnt want to give away my role) and though i did my best to point out that there's a dd and the poisoning was not drugged. so its impossible cohen was drugged. and he was also not blackmailed, he would have told
he felt safe to lie about being poisoned and then claim drugged, because i said nothing happened to me and tried to look like a citizen. he thought noond would ever know i was drugged

^
Just look at this paragraph. Look at the logic! That's right it's twisted but it works for him.

i am the investigator. that's why it's fucking unlikely that the interviewed guy is an invest aswell
here is the lw i submitted after last night
^
more failed logic

Originally Posted by FM Cafarelli
-last will:

dear coroner, this is my last will, thanks for retrieving it.

night 1 went to fm black but was drugged to no feedback. didnt reveal that i'm drugged because then mafia would know i'm important
night 2 checking fm rose, received Mafia Godfather / Savage Godfather / Mayor / Delta / Jester / Survivor pairing.
^
this is true no doubt.

if you don't have the wish to reveal, you can use the hints i left in my posts to give them all my results.
just say you've analyzed all the posts of the dead invest again.
n1 i didn't get feedback, so i didnt leave a hint. you can say this. additionally you can say i was a little to sure that the poison was not drugged and that there's a drug dealer
n2 post #137, i said fm rose is suspicious (reason why i checked him) and said he's maybe citizen/jester. those are 2 roles of the pairing i received.

if you ever feel the need to reveal and proof yourself, solve my puzzle (only proves your coroner, not necessarily town aligned):
here the puzzle again (posted in my first post)
i affect the speed of betas and the speed of betas affects me (beta is not the hint)
solution (just copy and paste):
[CONFIDENTIAL FOR CORONER EYES ONLY]
^
look how he justifies his reads. He really thinks he is 100% right.
now die scum^^ (dont lynch too early though)
and next day we get the consig ;)

His day 3 read was just a gamble which worked out thanks to noob luck. He just picked the pairing which had the 2 mafia roles he was sure of being in the game! Case closed!

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:12 PM

Or he meant that the no feedback drug doesn't work against passing real soma and the other items.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:14 PM
If i were mayor i would just lurk my arse off. While passing soma to the drug dealer on N3. On N5 i would give it to the Savages just to be fair!

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM
If i were mayor i would just lurk my arse off. While passing soma to the drug dealer on N3. On N5 i would give it to the Savages just to be fair!

As long as you do not game-throw while you are on our team.

In other news.
Maybe the easiest way to find the Mayor is to see who was FoSing Dunn day 1 and 2? Or do you guys think that this was just another way of hiding his identity?

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
As long as you do not game-throw while you are on our team.

In other news.
Maybe the easiest way to find the Mayor is to see who was FoSing Dunn day 1 and 2? Or do you guys think that this was just another way of hiding his identity?

Undecided. I usually game throw a lot on sc2mafia the map. I love when people rage and get angry about silly stuff like games. It's my only purpose in life!

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Undecided. I usually game throw a lot on sc2mafia the map. I love when people rage and get angry about silly stuff like games. It's my only purpose in life!

No comment.

Anyway, you have any thoughts on my suggested actions?

I still think the chance of Cafarelli checking one of us is very low. So I would rather we leave him alone for tonight.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM
No comment.

Anyway, you have any thoughts on my suggested actions?

I still think the chance of Cafarelli checking one of us is very low. So I would rather we leave him alone for tonight.

I will think about it tomorrow after i went over the day threads again.

I think the best use of the consort is to find the escorts and the bus driver and i would like to focus on that. If it's possible.

Morgan is not that sharp. Also i doubt that the witch would manipulate him on Buchwalter.
giving a fake soma to Cafarelli might be a nice idea but somehow i fear that pesky little lookout reveal on day 5 outing 3 out of 6 mafia.

I am done for today.

FM Spartacus
May 19th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Haha another leave train. Oh how i love the pause button!

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I will think about it tomorrow after i went over the day threads again.

I think the best use of the consort is to find the escorts and the bus driver and i would like to focus on that. If it's possible.

Morgan is not that sharp. Also i doubt that the witch would manipulate him on Buchwalter.
giving a fake soma to Cafarelli might be a nice idea but somehow i fear that pesky little lookout reveal on day 5 outing 3 out of 6 mafia.

I am done for today.

Giving fake Soma to Cafarelli may be a bad idea, as if he really is Investigator, he will try to use it and actively see that it is fake because he only get one feelback.

FM Vespasian
May 19th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Anyway I'm going to bed early. Night all!

FM Artaxerxes
May 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM
FM Ackerman - On day 3, after he was bussed. He said interesting night. Day 2 he said, not nearly as interesting as last night
Day 1 he said interesting night, so its apparent that he had something happen to him or he is a possible PR and found something.
I think he has some information he is hiding about Ballard. Sorry about going from day 3 to 1, lol.

Hopgood - So i'm going to assume i'm the only one that caught Hopgoods com slip. Anyways, he is usually a much more aggressive player. Not saying more don't want to seem like a com hunter. He is playing very neutral right now and trying to blend in from what I see. I think he is possibly a Savage or some role that wants to blend in.

@spartacus. wow dude rochee must be trolling us by putting you on our team. A sc2mafia griefer? You are supposed to be permanently reserved

Alphege
May 19th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Some things.
1: Parker is the Doctor.
2: Soma should go to Blackmailer since it is the most untrackable.
3: Erratic schedule is a mother fucker.
4: Parker is the Doctor, please kill.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM
I claim stupid!

FM Cafarelli is town investigator. No Savages involved.

Just look at these 2 posts:

His first post Day 2

This doesn't sound like a savage who was recruited N1 at all. This sounds so much more like a town invest with a hard on on somebody who he thinks is scum becaus he has a hard on. He clearly lacks perspective and went with his gut.

His day 3 read was just a gamble which worked out thanks to noob luck. He just picked the pairing which had the 2 mafia roles he was sure of being in the game! Case closed!

This doesn't make sense. You quoted posts from people other than Cafarelli. I don't see how they're relevant. I'm not sure how any of this proves that Cafarelli isn't a savage.

FM Leonardo
May 19th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I made a list of all Night Actions we know of here, [#21] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20178-Night-4?p=322615&viewfull=1#post322615).

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks. Although you missed the colors on some actions. Particularly with town bus feedback.

Anyway, from the feedback, I have concluded that the bus driver is a bit new at this and is not very good at it. Night one targets were more or less random, which is fine. but then Night 2 he swaps Galloway and Monroe, both of whom are active and town-y. Unless he actually believes Galloway is scum, but then he probably would be FoSing him at day. Night 3 he seems to have figured it out. He swaps Colmyer (blackmailed, high profile target) with Ackerman (pretty worthless player/lame target).

Since he hasn't stuck to a consistent pattern, it's difficult to predict his next move. If he has figured out that his night 3 action was how bus drivers are supposed to be used, he'll likely be on Morgan tonight. Not sure who he'll be swapped with. Perhaps Ryan.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks. Although you missed the colors on some actions. Particularly with town bus feedback.

Anyway, from the feedback, I have concluded that the bus driver is a bit new at this and is not very good at it. Night one targets were more or less random, which is fine. but then Night 2 he swaps Galloway and Monroe, both of whom are active and town-y. Unless he actually believes Galloway is scum, but then he probably would be FoSing him at day. Night 3 he seems to have figured it out. He swaps Colmyer (blackmailed, high profile target) with Ackerman (pretty worthless player/lame target).

Since he hasn't stuck to a consistent pattern, it's difficult to predict his next move. If he has figured out that his night 3 action was how bus drivers are supposed to be used, he'll likely be on Morgan tonight. Not sure who he'll be swapped with. Perhaps Ryan.

Morgan or Cafarelli will likely be bussed yes.

As for the uncolored actions, i left them uncolored cause we can not be 100% sure they are legit. I would like to guess as little as possible with this, and make it clear where we are not sure.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:47 AM
This doesn't make sense. You quoted posts from people other than Cafarelli. I don't see how they're relevant. I'm not sure how any of this proves that Cafarelli isn't a savage.

I have to agree, the quotes were very confusing, but yes there is till a chance that Cafarelli is an Investigator.
For all we know the feedback on Rose was a made up guess. Cafarelli said he knew that Cohen was not druged, so maybe he did check Cohen, and then just said he checked Rose to make him look less obsessed about lynching Cohen.

There is a very high chance that Cafarelli is just waiting for us to slip and question where he got the information, that is the only reason I can see for this to be a lie.

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I have to agree, the quotes were very confusing, but yes there is till a chance that Cafarelli is an Investigator.
For all we know the feedback on Rose was a made up guess. Cafarelli said he knew that Cohen was not druged, so maybe he did check Cohen, and then just said he checked Rose to make him look less obsessed about lynching Cohen.

There is a very high chance that Cafarelli is just waiting for us to slip and question where he got the information, that is the only reason I can see for this to be a lie.

I'm not ruling out Cafarelli as an investigator. After looking through Hogeboom's posts, every single day he has started off with "hi" or "hello". So his post starting with an 'h' could be completely insignificant, given that it's occurred every day.

But there has to be an explanation for how Cafarelli knew Cohen's pairing without having been able to see it himself, since to our knowledge there is no possible way he could have avoided the feedback-blocking drug that was sent to him last night.

I anticipate Cafarelli will be doctored tonight and/or bussed like you suggested, Vespasian. So we can try to no-feedback him again, but it might be redirected. The good news though is that it will block someone else's feedback so they won't know they were bussed. The bad news is, it could be one of us, depending on who the BD's other target is.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Some things.
1: Parker is the Doctor.
2: Soma should go to Blackmailer since it is the most untrackable.
3: Erratic schedule is a mother fucker.
4: Parker is the Doctor, please kill.

It's hard to follow your thoughts because you give us no information how you got to that conclusion. Do you remember how you told me N1 how i should be more active? How about you?

-
Yeah i was sleepy and i just copied the full posts of FM Cafarelli with the quotings he did as well.

The whole psychological profile of that guy screams noob investigator. Also if somebody claims investigator and tells everybody that i am a citizen guess what i would do. I would say of course i am.
Cafarelli just thought he found a mafia because of the fake poison claim. He thinks that lying is always a scum tell which is not true but worked out for town this time.

Why would the savages try to lynch mafia by now? The Arsonist is gone! There are not enough kpn anymore to do some silly shenanigans like declaring war against us. Scum has a really hard time to win this just because the lack of KPN. Better start praying...li is just waiting for us to slip and question where he got the information, that is the only reason I can see for this to be a lie.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM
It's hard to follow your thoughts because you give us no information how you got to that conclusion. Do you remember how you told me N1 how i should be more active? How about you?

-
Yeah i was sleepy and i just copied the full posts of FM Cafarelli with the quotings he did as well.

The whole psychological profile of that guy screams noob investigator. Also if somebody claims investigator and tells everybody that i am a citizen guess what i would do. I would say of course i am.
Cafarelli just thought he found a mafia because of the fake poison claim. He thinks that lying is always a scum tell which is not true but worked out for town this time.

Why would the savages try to lynch mafia by now? The Arsonist is gone! There are not enough kpn anymore to do some silly shenanigans like declaring war against us. Scum has a really hard time to win this just because the lack of KPN. Better start praying...

fix'd

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Announcement: I am leaving town tomorrow
Just thought I should let you guys know now while I'm here- I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for 5 days, so I will not be very active during that time. Fortunately, I have already established myself as mid-low volume poster, so I doubt it will be noticed during the day unless someone's night action points to me in some way. The main reason I'm telling you is because there will be a night cycle during the time I'm gone. So I will be less active during the next night (as well as the second half. I will still try to get on and chime in of course, but it will probably only happen at (real life) night. Anyway, I just wanted to get this out there now before I forget so you guys won't wonder why I'm not participating as much.

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Announcement: I am leaving town tomorrow
Just thought I should let you guys know now while I'm here- I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for 5 days, so I will not be very active during that time. Fortunately, I have already established myself as mid-low volume poster, so I doubt it will be noticed during the day unless someone's night action points to me in some way. The main reason I'm telling you is because there will be a night cycle during the time I'm gone. So I will be less active during the next night (as well as half the day afterward). I will still try to get on and chime in of course, but it will probably only happen at (real life) night. Anyway, I just wanted to get this out there now before I forget so you guys won't wonder why I'm not participating as much.

Oops. Fixed.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM
8 posts per day is low. Don't underestimate the players. A behaviour change all of a sudden will be noticed.

FM Attila
May 20th, 2013, 11:32 AM
I would recommended posting that in the day chat tbh.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I would recommended posting that in the day chat tbh.

Do you have any suggestions what we should do tonight/tomorrow. Thoughts about night actions? Come on people we have to use the 48 hours way better like we do right now.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Welp. I guess he went back to circlejerk 2.0

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I hate you guys! I hate you so much! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kupOnNcoIUY

Just imagine the night would be only 24 hours long...

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 01:25 PM
I hate you guys! I hate you so much! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kupOnNcoIUY

Just imagine the night would be only 24 hours long...
I'm here to hold your hand Spartacus.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 01:29 PM
hold it tightly! <3

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Anyways -

Kill targets are -

Parker/Morgan/Monroe

Blackmail - After rereading the ROLE.

Blackmailer
You are able send a player a message to blackmail that player to do your dirty work. The note you send must include a specific task bolded in red to complete during the day. You may not assign conditional tasks as blackmail (i.e. if you are a citizen, you must claim citizen in day chat, if you are doctor, you must claim doctor in day chat, etc.) If they do not complete your task within 2 days, they will suicide. You may only blackmail one person at a time.

The blackmailed target is not allowed to claim blackmailed, hint at it themselves, or hint that a player asking if they are blackmailed is on the right track. If all players are asked to claim blackmailed to find the blackmailed player that cannot claim blackmailed, the blackmailed player is requested to claim blackmailed so as to keep up the ruse of not being blackmailed. Blackmail will be lifted at the start of the night after you complete your task.

Claiming blackmail while blackmailed has the following penalities:
An alpha, beta, or gamma who claims blackmailed will become a delta.
A savage power role who claims blackmailed will become a savage.
A savage or delta who claims blackmailed will die.
An epsilon who claims blackmailed will become a jester.
Nothing happens to evil neutrals or a savage godfather who claims blackmailed.

Tasks can be a number of things. If you give a task that a person cannot complete due to role limitations, the player will not be required to suicide.

Examples of tasks:
-Claim false feedback during the day
-Claim a role during the day
-Say a certain phrase during the day
-Vote a certain player during the day
Can a blackmailer target the SAME player with a new blackmail while they are still completing the first blackmail?
Rule lawyering in wh40k made me a bitch for picking out loopholes like that. Anyways, moving on.

What's with all this thought on Parker being the doctor? If he is, we should certainly kill him. But what PROOF? I don't want to kill a citizen and ruin our reputation of PR hunters.

We have to think in the Mayor's shoes. If Morgan is the mayor, we have no way of knowing who he chose, we can only know the Witch thinkins Buch is town because he is willing to have him targeted.

If someone other than Morgan is Mayor, why would they target Buch? He has literally stayed neutral on almost everything. "Call me trusting, but I believe Cafarelli and Cohen". Not saying your playstyle isn't good, it's just not super town.

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Can a blackmailer target the SAME player with a new blackmail while they are still completing the first blackmail?

Nice try, but no. You must wait until the player completes his blackmail or is forced to suicide in order to assign a new one.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Parker was calling Buchwalter out on Day 3. Nobody even mentioned Buchwalter on Day 2. There weren't much people agreeing with him nor against his arguments. I narrowed the Mayor list down quite a bit to:

FM Ballard
FM Bekowsky
FM Chapman
FM Fontaine
FM Gage
FM Galletta
FM Green
FM Kalou
FM Leary
FM Lichtmann
FM Mason
FM Morgan
FM Hopgood

FM Hogeboom plays really reserved he hits me as pr alignment/unknown. He knows his shit but doesn't add any new thoughts. Let's call it fake contributing.

I suggest we do another swap kill on FM Morgan.

gf attacks Chapman/Ackerman
kidnapper swaps chap with morgan.
drug dealer drugs another swap on some other random person.
durg dealer 2 gives a fake read out to Cavarelli Blackmailer / Consort / Escort / Witch / Ghost
Consort blocks hugeboon/ Parker/ FM Hopgood
-pass soma to the godfather
thoughts?

Chapman wasn't present last day but he was a 2. line town contributor. I don't think somebody would try to heal him. Same goes for Ackerman he still hasn't revealed all what has happened to him taking him out hides valuable information for town. If Dunn gets blocked we still get a town down.

Morgan is definetly town and a voice of reason. He shall be gone. Still free to debate.

Backup swaps if Dunn gets blocked. No one will have a clue that Dunn is the Pedovan driver. I suggest drugging a teammate with it.

The drug on Cavarelli might fuel another misslynch. If he decided to check one of us last night it won't make much of a difference.

We need more kills. Blackmailing gets weaker and weaker the longer the game goes while kills getting more important.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Parker was calling Buchwalter out on Day 3. Nobody even mentioned Buchwalter on Day 2. There weren't much people agreeing with him nor against his arguments. I narrowed the Mayor list down quite a bit to:

FM Ballard
FM Bekowsky
FM Chapman
FM Fontaine
FM Gage
FM Galletta
FM Green
FM Kalou
FM Leary
FM Lichtmann
FM Mason
FM Morgan
FM Hopgood

FM Hogeboom plays really reserved he hits me as pr alignment/unknown. He knows his shit but doesn't add any new thoughts. Let's call it fake contributing.

durg dealer 2 gives a fake read out to Cavarelli Blackmailer / Consort / Escort / Witch / Ghost
thoughts?

Chapman wasn't present last day but he was a 2. line town contributor. I don't think somebody would try to heal him. Same goes for Ackerman he still hasn't revealed all what has happened to him taking him out hides valuable information for town. If Dunn gets blocked we still get a town down.

Morgan is definetly town and a voice of reason. He shall be gone. Still free to debate.

Backup swaps if Dunn gets blocked. No one will have a clue that Dunn is the Pedovan driver. I suggest drugging a teammate with it.

The drug on Cavarelli might fuel another misslynch. If he decided to check one of us last night it won't make much of a difference.

We need more kills. Blackmailing gets weaker and weaker the longer the game goes while kills getting more important.

I agree with giving the Soma to Godfather, mostly because he has an auto-vest, and can always pass it to one of us later.

But I very much wanna send out my fake Soma with note, so the Mayor think I'm Delta.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Ok for the witching thing say the word "Soma" in your 2. post. I think everyone can make a filler post with it. Like "I WONDER IF SOMEBODY USED SOMA LAST NIGHT." or " I PREFER SEMEN OVER SOMA".

If you get witched you say Soma in your second post. So i can claim that i was witched and the witch knows she found 2 allies. If i was witched somebody else has to claim it though or it wont work.

Then do that Buchwalter. Who will you target? Send it to FM Earle the stupid. He was the one critizing you for commanding the journalist.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Or send it to someone else. So do we either give fake feedback to Cafarelli or drug a swap? Or something else? 4 Hours left ...

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I agree with giving the Soma to Godfather, mostly because he has an auto-vest, and can always pass it to one of us later.

But I very much wanna send out my fake Soma with note, so the Mayor think I'm Delta.

You could give it away tomorrow night as well right?

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:32 PM

thoughts?

Counter suggestion:

attack FM Ackerman

fake Soma to FM Earle with message
pass Some to FM Mendez with message
Dear Anonymous,

I have passed you the soma. Please, post the questions and your answers in their entirety. You may omit a question if it would reveal your role. Under no circumstances should you hint at my identity. You may use or pass soma as you wish. If you pass the soma, include a set of journalist questions for your target and hide the intended recipient.

Who do you think those roles visited on Nights 1, 2 and 3? If you are late to the party, include Night 4 as well.

If you were the mayor would you reveal? When? Why?

Stay safe
Anonymous

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

?

n/a

block FM Parker

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

swap FM Ackerman and FM Morgan

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Or send it to someone else. So do we either give fake feedback to Cafarelli or drug a swap? Or something else? 4 Hours left ...

I suggest we leave Cafarelli alone and see what what he does.
As for fake bussing? One of us can just claim bussed, it is free that way.

No idea what else we should do with the drug then thought.

You could give it away tomorrow night as well right?

Yeah but like I said, Godfather have an auto-vest, so smaller chance of losing the Soma.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I suggest we leave Cafarelli alone and see what what he does.
As for fake bussing? One of us can just claim bussed, it is free that way.

No idea what else we should do with the drug then thought.

Yeah but like I said, Godfather have an auto-vest, so smaller chance of losing the Soma.

I meant the fake soma drug. Anyways. Leotardo stays at home. Fake poisoning is gay. I mean the Arsos vest would have prevented his death through poison which makes sense. But there are 2 nights in between so this wont work. Especially with a blocked mafia player on N2.

Giving weapons and fake armor out? Nah don't see much sense in it.

feedback block can't harm. before we do nothing with the second drug dealer we just try to block a power roles feedback.

Still we should drug somebody with a false swap. They will never find our real swap targets like that.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 02:43 PM

FM Ballard
FM Bekowsky
FM Chapman
FM Fontaine
FM Gage
FM Galletta
FM Green
FM Kalou
FM Leary
FM Lichtmann
FM Mason
FM Morgan
FM Hopgood

thoughts?

The bus driver used Ackerman as a low profile player to swap Morgan with. I think bus driver will assume that Ackerman is town, so even if Dunn is blocked, killing Ackerman is good for us (even if citizen). The GF and Kidnap are good in my eyes.

I think Cafarelli might settle down for now. He knows he got lucky on that arsonist. We were all expecting it to be town and watchign as lynch train turned on Caf. We should use our drugs elsewhere though. Perhaps a fake armour/bus?

Roleblocking hopgood or parker are good ideas to me.

AND YES. We need more kills. MORE SOMAS MORE KILLS.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Scratch the bus/blacksmith in my post. Fake soma is a very good idea. I would like some kind of inclusion that the Mayor will be watching to make sure you post these answers.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Also change the questions....If they see you answering the same questions, they will know you sent it to them.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I meant the fake soma drug. Anyways. Leotardo stays at home. Fake poisoning is gay. I mean the Arsos vest would have prevented his death through poison which makes sense. But there are 2 nights in between so this wont work. Especially with a blocked mafia player on N2.

Giving weapons and fake armor out? Nah don't see much sense in it.

feedback block can't harm. before we do nothing with the second drug dealer we just try to block a power roles feedback.

Still we should drug somebody with a false swap. They will never find our real swap targets like that.

Fake armor to the right person may give them a reason to reveal other information in day chat. Good for us.
A fake swap is always good, claiming bussed is free but it also puts us as targets.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM

If we make a bussed drug, we can not claim bussed. Earlier in the night one of you said that we need to buss you (FM Phelps) and FM Dunn with someone so they can not be checked, but a lie about being bussed has the same effect as a real bussing. Unless it is an Escort that blocked you.

So pretty much, FM Phelps you claim bussed tomorrow unless you are role-blocked or something similar.

The drug could just, like I suggested earlier. Make a fake "attacked and healed", only the doctor will know it is not true, and town will not know if we had more than one kill, Savage started killing, or someone with a gun took action.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM
on whom? This drug isn't that good it just amplifies either that people auto suggest that the target is town non mafia which we don't want or that. Also the chances that somebody gets shot AND healed the same night are rather low. It's a bad drug. Usually nobody uses it. It's just too unlikely and the target wont even claim it at day. Because why should he?

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Also change the questions....If they see you answering the same questions, they will know you sent it to them.

I'm pretty much about to pass out for the night, and I have no ideas for questions. Can you think of some better questions? One reason I wanna just reuse the questions is that the writing style is no related to any of us.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM
What's stopping us from sending two Soma's out?

The attack and healed won't give us as much advantage as that. Then there will be confusion on who actually received Soma.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:56 PM
on whom? This drug isn't that good it just amplifies either that people auto suggest that the target is town non mafia which we don't want or that. Also the chances that somebody gets shot AND healed the same night are rather low. It's a bad drug. Usually nobody uses it. It's just too unlikely and the target wont even claim it at day. Because why should he?

We could use it on one of Cohen's FoSs, like I said, could look like a townie with a gun or Savage.

But yeah, maybe it is a bad idea. But some times bad ideas can be good too.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 02:58 PM
on whom? This drug isn't that good. it just amplifies that people suggest, that the target is town, non mafia which we don't want. The chances that somebody gets shot -AND- healed the same night are rather low. It's a bad drug. Usually nobody uses it. It's just too unlikely and the target wont even claim it. Because why should he? The doc knows that's all what matters. Especially in a drug whore game

fix'd.

FM Spartacus kicks his phone at the wall.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM

The Mayor may guess that it was us who got it if there is suddenly two people answering questions.

The reason I wanna add the message the the Soma I send to you is just in cause you are bussed or something.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:03 PM
If the Mayor isn't Morgan we gonna have a problem if we really send 2 Somas out. Especially if we use the same questions like the Mayor did. Worst case scenario we fake give soma to the savages and they think FM Buchwalter is the Mayor.

Just go like

HELLO THARR. I THINK YOU ARE TOWN. HERE HAVE SOME SEMEN! USE IT WISELY!

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AT DAY:

WHO IS THE MOST SCUMMY PERSON FOR YOU?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MAFIA?

WHAT ABOUT SAVAGES?

WHO IS WITCH?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

IF YOU ANSWER IN A WAY I LIKE YOU MIGHT GET MORE SOON!

-THE MAYOR-

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM

I do however suggest we send out another fake Soma the night night maybe, depending on how it goes during the day.

FM Attila
May 20th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I personally want Morgan out of the way now for two reasons:

1) He likes me and soft buddied with me. This will clear me form a lot of suspcision
2) He is a clear thinker and his reservedness on day 3 is only him trying to gather reads and information to present later.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM
If the Mayor isn't Morgan we gonna have a problem if we really send 2 Somas out. Especially if we use the same questions like the Mayor did. Worst case scenario we fake give soma to the savages and they think FM Buchwalter is the Mayor.

Just go like

WHAT ABOUT SAVAGES?

WHO IS WITCH?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

-THE MAYOR-

Not sure I like the idea of telling more people about there being a Mayor, and having them try to guess who I'm is a even worse idea. Also some of all the information is the message I got was nice as it said they should post it doing the day and pass it on or use it.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Just go like

WHAT ABOUT SAVAGES?

WHO IS WITCH?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

-THE MAYOR-

I like this. Maybe also
What Roles do you think are out there?

Problem of impersonating the Mayor ourselves though is that the mayor WILL see it. Why would the mayor send after waiting a day? It doesn't make sense. A better option would be to -CITIZEN-

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:13 PM
And how should they even think that you passed it with those silly questions? They have like nothing to do with you at all. If we let the target take an educated guess on the soma giver we might find another TPR which is nice.

This is just a suggestion because you seem troubled with the task to construct a message with your fake soma. It's your call. Do as you please.

Claiming -Mayor- in that post will help Buchwalter later on for fake claiming town. Because that's what a delta would do to take a possible bullet later on.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM
I like this. Maybe also
What Roles do you think are out there?

Problem of impersonating the Mayor ourselves though is that the mayor WILL see it. Why would the mayor send after waiting a day? It doesn't make sense. A better option would be to -CITIZEN-

Don't overload it with too many questions or people will start to doubt if it was real or not.

FM Attila
May 20th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Counter suggestion:
attack FM Ackerman
[message]
FM Attila / FM Galloway:
Prevent Feedback [Black/Monroe] or Fake blackmail [Monroe] {If I can: [Message: Same as used on Morgan/Colymer previously]}
n/a
block FM Parker
FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

My suggestions

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Claiming -Mayor- in that post will help Buchwalter later on for fake claiming town. Because that's what a delta would do to take a possible bullet later on.

Ok, that does make sense when you put it like that. But I still think it is a bad idea to let people know there is a Mayor, but I guess I can pretent that I'm Mayor. Should just add to the message that they should just call me out as Mayor then.

And hell may as well write, "From Bush the Mayor".

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM
FM Attila / FM Galloway:
Prevent Feedback [Black/Monroe] or Fake blackmail [Monroe] {If I can: [Message: Same as used on Morgan/Colymer previously]}

You can not make a fake blackmail. You can only copy a blackmail that is already in game, and the only blackmail in game right now is the one Colmyer has. "Derail all lynch trains on Colmyer."
So that blackmail is useless.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:26 PM
I like the Bush part. :D

I am still in dire need of doctor evidence of FM Parker to be honest. He smells like a Delta to me. D:

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 03:29 PM
And how should they even think that you passed it with those silly questions? They have like nothing to do with you at all. If we let the target take an educated guess on the soma giver we might find another TPR which is nice.

This is just a suggestion because you seem troubled with the task to construct a message with your fake soma. It's your call. Do as you please.

Interesting. I only see the problem of claiming Mayor because it won't be believed he sent it tonight instead of yesterday. Perhaps this -

Hello fellow towny!

I received Soma last night by the Mayor. I'm only a delta so I decided to pass it on to you! You seem pretty towny to me so I hope you can put it to good use. The Mayor made a plan for me to send questions to you so that he could see where the Soma is heading. So please answer these in day chat -

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS MAFIA?

WHAT ABOUT SAVAGES?

WHO IS WITCH?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

If you don't answer, I will reveal you got Soma.

Love,
Your Delta Benefactor
Remove the caps of course. I just copy pasted.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:29 PM
I like the Bush part. :D

Spelling my own name wrong, how embarrassing. :shy:

I am still in dire need of doctor evidence of FM Parker to be honest. He smells like a Delta to me. D:

That is why we are only role-blocking him, nothing has happened to him at all yet. So let us see how he react to being blocked.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Also, the message to me should NOT be the same as the other message. Perhaps no questions, just a statement and perhaps make the target say a certain code. That way if it is received we will know who got it.

This is if mine gets bussed and reveals it. The other can reveal his too and know we made a fake soma. Plus this will incriminate Buch if he was Mayors actual target.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Interesting. I only see the problem of claiming Mayor because it won't be believed he sent it tonight instead of yesterday. Perhaps this -

Hello fellow towny!

I received Soma last night by the Mayor. I'm only a delta so I decided to pass it on to you! You seem pretty towny to me so I hope you can put it to good use. The Mayor made a plan for me to send questions to you so that he could see where the Soma is heading. So please answer these in day chat -

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS MAFIA?

WHAT ABOUT SAVAGES?

WHO IS WITCH?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

If you don't answer, I will reveal you got Soma.

Love,
Your Delta Benefactor
Remove the caps of course. I just copy pasted.

I like it!

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Also, the message to me should NOT be the same as the other message. Perhaps no questions, just a statement and perhaps make the target say a certain code. That way if it is received we will know who got it.

This is if mine gets bussed and reveals it. The other can reveal his too and know we made a fake soma. Plus this will incriminate Buch if he was Mayors actual target.

Good point, any suggestions on what kinda code to use?

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Why not? It is much more rational to send it out tonight when he receives a new one. The last 3 days weren't full of proven town roles. The real Mayor wanted to take some influence at night because he has no real influence at day. As long the Mayor passes it to another target before he gets a new one all is well and dandy.

It is absolutely believable that he waited to N4 before he passed it. Soma is devastating in scum hands (huehuehue) thats why a rational mind would handle it extra coutiously.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Also anyone else find it strange that Cohen put all his suspicion on players that weren't us? Either extremely bad analysis or being a bro before dying and helping us out.

Also

CODEWORD CLUSTERFUCK. I want to see someone use it :)

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Why not? It is much more rational to send it out tonight when he receives a new one. The last 3 days weren't full of proven town roles. The real Mayor wanted to take some influence at night because he has no real influence at day. As long the Mayor passes it to another target before he gets a new one all is well and dandy.

It is absolutely believable that he waited to N4 before he passed it. Soma is devastating in scum hands (huehuehue) thats why a rational mind would handle it extra coutiously.
I think we should add the part you said about being cautious.

I'VE BEEN HESITANT ON WHO TO GIVE THIS TO, BUT I AM CONVINCED YOU ARE TOWN.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:42 PM
you miss the point. Do what you think is best. This might work out as well on the long run. Still fake claiming -Mayor- to catch a possible bullet is the educated town thought in this situation. Claiming Delta can get to the same conclusion as well. It fits the questions better. Looks more natural.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM
-FM Spartacus has paused the game-

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Action suggestions:

attack FM Ackerman

Hello fellow towny!

I received soma last night by the mayor. I'm only a delta so I decided to pass it on to you! You seem pretty towny to me so I hope you can put it to good use. The mayor made a plan for me to send questions to you so that he could see where the soma is heading. So please answer these in day chat -

- Who do you think is the most scummy?

- Who do you think is mafia?

- Who do you think is savage?

- Who do you think is the witch?

If you don't answer, I will reveal you got soma.

Love,
Your Delta Benefactor
I'VE BEEN HESITANT ON WHO TO GIVE THIS TO, BUT I AM CONVINCED YOU ARE TOWN.

Say this code word during the day so I know you have received this, if you don't say the code word and was not bussed, I will reveal you got Soma and get you lynched.

Code word: CLUSTERFUCK

-The Mayor-

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

fake annoy FM Cafarelli

n/a

block FM Parker

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

[/QUOTE]

What do you guys say to this?

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:49 PM
If people are ok with my Soma messages now, I would like to just submit my actions and get to bed early. Thoughts?

FM Attila
May 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM
This late and a annoy pops up?

I think itll be viewed as fake.

FM Attila
May 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I am okay with the soma message

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 03:55 PM
This late and a annoy pops up?

I think itll be viewed as fake.

I can not think of anything useful to use a drug for.

Then again maybe drugging someone with the stupid blackmail would cause some confusion?

But if FM Phelps does not wanna claim bussed, we can just do a bussed drug again.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Ok for the witching thing say the word "Soma" in your 2. post. I think everyone can make a filler post with it. Like "I WONDER IF SOMEBODY USED SOMA LAST NIGHT." or " I PREFER SEMEN OVER SOMA".

If you get witched you say Soma in your second post. So i can claim that i was witched and the witch knows she found 2 allies. If i was witched somebody else has to claim it though or it wont work.

I like your idea here, the problem is that it is too easy to spot for other.

We should each make our own code word, that way we are not all using the same code word.

Suggestion for my own code word:
In my second post I will leave a [/QUOTE] at the end of my post.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Before you guys fake annoy somebody surpress feedback or give false investigative pairings out. Our feedback surpress from yesterday made Cafarelli even more suspicious of Cohen. That's why he was so sure that he was mafia. He thought we would cover for him. Still no Savages involved that guy is a plain Town investigator and i guess he will be swapped tonight with somebody else. We definetly shouldn't target him.

I still want to know why you people suggest that i should block FM Parker. Keeping suggesting it doesn't make it any better. I need more than just a name to go for. IF you want MVP you should try to predict who the bd will swap tonight Cafarelli with and drug accordingly.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
hold on I'm fixing them up real quick.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:05 PM
My only problem is that it is in Caps. Plus in the situation, the only way they will get this Soma is if they are bussed with me. Also fixed some grammar
Fixed version -

I have been hesitant on who to give this to to prevent it getting into the wrong hands. I think you are most likely town. I'm going to give you some codes, please use them depending on if you will keep or use the Soma. If you do not use these codes, I will bereveal you got the Soma and get you lynched.

If you plan on passing the Soma: Use the word clusterfuck in one of your first two posts.

If you plan on keeping the Soma: Use the word literaly in on of your first two posts. It is spelled wrong on purpose.

-The Mayor-

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Before you guys fake annoy somebody surpress feedback or give false investigative pairings out. Our feedback surpress from yesterday made Cafarelli even more suspicious of Cohen. That's why he was so sure that he was mafia. He thought we would cover for him. Still no Savages involved that guy is a plain Town investigator and i guess he will be swapped tonight with somebody else. We definetly shouldn't target him.

I agree, lets lean back and see what he does tomorrow.

I still want to know why you people suggest that i should block FM Parker. Keeping suggesting it doesn't make it any better. I need more than just a name to go for. IF you want MVP you should try to predict who the bd will swap tonight Cafarelli with and drug accordingly.

What about FM Fontaine then? We just need to block someone that has now been blocked before, so we can maybe find the Bus Driver.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Busdriver actions so far:

n1 mendezz with hogeboon
n2 galloway with Monroe
n3 ackerman with Colmyer

I predict he will drive Cafarelli/Morgan with Ballard

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I like your idea here, the problem is that it is too easy to spot for other.

We should each make our own code word, that way we are not all using the same code word.

Suggestion for my own code word:
In my second post I will leave a [/QUOTE at the end of my post.
That seems rather obvious no? I had to break ur quote to quote correctly btw. Why not quote somebody and accidently break the quote. for example

[QUOTE=FM Attila;323244]I am okay with the soma message[/QUOTE

FM Spartacus
How likely is it that the bus driver swapped himself N1 with Mendezz?

FM Vespasian
My only problem is that it is in Caps. Plus in the situation, the only way they will get this Soma is if they are bussed with me. Also fixed some grammar
Fixed version -

I have been hesitant on who to give this to to prevent it getting into the wrong hands. I think you are most likely town. I'm going to give you some codes, please use them depending on if you will keep or use the Soma. If you do not use these codes, I will bereveal you got the Soma and get you lynched.

If you plan on passing the Soma: Use the word clusterfuck in one of your first two posts.

If you plan on keeping the Soma: Use the word literaly in on of your first two posts. It is spelled wrong on purpose.

-The Mayor-

Ok, I will submit my actions then, since I don't think you guys need to think more about them, right?

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Busdriver actions so far:

n1 mendezz with hogeboon
n2 galloway with Monroe
n3 ackerman with Colmyer

I predict he will drive Cafarelli/Morgan with Ballard
I dont think you should analyze his play on the night 1 actions. He was just randoming.

His bus on galloway and monroe means he did not trust one of them. He is likely one of the people on the monroe train and was trying to protect Galloway at night.

N3 it looked like he attempted to save Colmyer by swapping him with a lurker. Got unlucky and killed him off instead. So yeah, he definitely will try to protect one of the bigger town players. I suspect Morgan/Parker? with a lurker Rose/Earle

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:12 PM
That seems rather obvious no? I had to break ur quote to quote correctly btw. Why not quote somebody and accidently break the quote. for example

I am okay with the soma message[/QUOTE

That is the idea, but if you look at one of my post here, [#180] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20178-Night-4?p=323238&viewfull=1#post323238). I can easily make the at the end of one of my tally posts without it being weird.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Your actions are alright. Just lock em and go to bed. Cya tomorrow then. I just gonna block FM Hugenoob tonight and we will know for sure. He was never blocked so far. If he is the witch he doesn't give a damn because she is not blockable. If he is Savage gf cry me a river.

We have to hit escorts soon those blocks will screw us over sooner or later.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
How likely is it that the bus driver swapped himself N1 with Mendezz?

It's possible. If we add my theory that the bus driver thinks Monroe is scum, then we have the target down to two people.

Hogeboom and Mason. I would more suspect Mason because of his late claim on the bus.

@Vespasian. I forgot you were buch. Yeah you could pull that off pretty easily. I'm all for it.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Night action suggestions:

attack FM Ackerman

Hello fellow towny!

I received soma last night by the mayor. I'm only a delta so I decided to pass it on to you! You seem pretty towny to me so I hope you can put it to good use. The mayor made a plan for me to send questions to you so that he could see where the soma is heading. So please answer these in day chat -

Love,
Your Delta Benefactor
pass Soma to FM Mendez with message

-The Mayor-

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

?

n/a

block FM Hugenoob

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:17 PM
It's still up to debate. If you can show me where parker sounded like a doctor or an escort i would go for him. The COM behind Mason plays always the same at day no matter the role. Well if he is citizen he would troll more but he doesn't which made me suspicious of him.

he would be another target i would like to "test" at night.

Decisions, decisions.

What to do with the second drug dealer?

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:20 PM
-FM Spartacus has unpaused the game-

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:21 PM

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:22 PM

You make me laugh. :p

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM
2nd drug dealer should bro out and send a bussed feedback

confuse some nerds

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Good night folks!

Alphege
May 20th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Based on information I suggest these actions.
Kill- Parker
Drug- Hogboom with feedback block
Drug- Hogboom with Interceptor / Bodyguard / Mason Enforcer / Mason Clubber / Savage / Spree Killer feedback
Swap- Dunn with Biggs.
Block- Ackerman
Blackmail- Black Can we?
Give Soma- Mendez

reasons
Parker is doctor, please kill
Drugging Hogboom to misdirect Cafarelli could net us mislynches, but it could also allow us to push the Savage's Night kill in the direction we would like, and if we suggest to them that their target is a Mason I exepct them to kill them
Biggs will possibly looks suspect with the Witching claim after the death of the Arsonist, and swapping myself with him would effectively frame him as a Kidnapper or Dug Dealer. It would be in a Drug Dealers interest to claim feedbacks he would later use.
Blocking Ackerman is good becasue he is something sketchy and we should remove him from the game, yes please.
Black is a Citizen, I think, and forcing him to gambit without a chance for real information behind him would possibly work for a mislynch :)
Sending Soma to our Godfather is only of value if Is there any difference between the Savage and Mafia kill in Death Descriptions?

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:35 PM
You make me laugh. :p

That's the purpose ;)

Yeah alright then lets just drug a swap on FM Galetta the one post wonder. It's believable that she would serve as a swap target because of lack of activity. Also i think she is a power role.

Any suggestions?

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Kill- Parker
Drug- Hogboom with Interceptor / Bodyguard / Mason Enforcer / Mason Clubber / Savage / Spree Killer feedback
Swap- Dunn with Biggs.
Block- Ackerman
Blackmail- Black Can we?
Give Soma- Mendez

reasons
Drugging Hogboom to misdirect Cafarelli could net us mislynches, but it could also allow us to push the Savage's Night kill in the direction we would like, and if we suggest to them that their target is a Mason I exepct them to kill them
Biggs will possibly looks suspect with the Witching claim after the death of the Arsonist, and swapping myself with him would effectively frame him as a Kidnapper or Dug Dealer. It would be in a Drug Dealers interest to claim feedbacks he would later use.
Blocking Ackerman is good becasue he is something sketchy and we should remove him from the game, yes please.
Black is a Citizen, I think, and forcing him to gambit without a chance for real information behind him would possibly work for a mislynch :)
Sending Soma to our Godfather is only of value if Is there any difference between the Savage and Mafia kill in Death Descriptions?
One of the drugs has already been locked in.

Please explain why you think Parker is doctor. I am not convinced.

Alphege
May 20th, 2013, 04:42 PM
First post in day 1 and day 2 hinted to it.

What we we placing the Drug on? We need to upgrade it.

Alphege
May 20th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Fake Soma is weak. Please switch

FM Leonardo
I have returned! Ok, I like the way you guys are thinking so far. My prediction is that Morgan or Cafarelli will be bussed with Ryan or Rose. Cafarelli is probably more likely since he is directly responsible for the the first (and only) successful lynch of scum this game. The second target is trickier, because Ryan and Rose are both equally inactive. If it were me, I'd pick Rose because she was already checked by Cafarelli and thus it would be less likely to fuck things up for him or any other investigative roles. But this bus driver seems new, so he may not come to that conclusion.

FM Spartacus
Kill- Parker
Swap- Dunn with Biggs.
Block- Ackerman
Blackmail- Black Can we?
Give Soma- Mendez

reasons

Where are the reads to back all your suggestions up? The Drug dealer doesn't work like that. You can't just visit Hugenoob and "frame" him. Cafarelli will take a detour today with the bus i fear. Also 2 mafia visiting the same target to double drug? That's way too risky.
How do you know who Cafarelli will visit tonight?
Biggs won't look suspicious, Morgan claimed witched as well.

The arsonist is dead. We need more kills to stay in game. Granting the godfather a double kill is the only solution.

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Can the drug dealer send fake blackmails on nights when there is not a real blackmail being sent?

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Doctors are secondary as long we have a working Kidnapper.

Yes he can the problem is we can't change the text of it. So it won't work. I had that thought myself already. Nope Chuck Testa

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:54 PM
What we we placing the Drug on? We need to upgrade it.

Fake Soma is weak. Please switch

Why don't you read any of what we have been talking about all night?

Anyway! Night!

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Can the drug dealer send fake blackmails on nights when there is not a real blackmail being sent?

This was answered during the day.

If there is an active blackmail (Colmyer's blackmail is still active) a Drug Dealer can copy that blackmail on to someone else.

Alphege
My reads to back my shit up is fuck you.

If we combine Drug Dealers we do just frame his target, actually.
Parker is a good kill because he is a Power Role. Either we should kill him or block him, but as it stands we need less chance of a Doctor.
Biggs could look suspicious, as I would probably claim false feedback as a Drug Dealer, they exist around inventing more roles.

Alphege
Why don't you read any of what we have been talking about all night?

Anyway! Night!

Be a dick and I won't. :)

FM Leonardo
Doctors are secondary as long we have a working Kidnapper.

Yes he can the problem is we can't change the text of it. So it won't work. I had that thought myself already. Nope Chuck Testa

Hmm... The role card is vague. It only says "On any given night, you must send the same note as a real blackmailer on your team." It's open to interpretation I guess, but my thinking was that it only had to copy a blackmail that I send on the same night.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I have returned! Ok, I like the way you guys are thinking so far. My prediction is that Morgan or Cafarelli will be bussed with Ryan or Rose. Cafarelli is probably more likely since he is directly responsible for the the first (and only) successful lynch of scum this game. The second target is trickier, because Ryan and Rose are both equally inactive. If it were me, I'd pick Rose because she was already checked by Cafarelli and thus it would be less likely to fuck things up for him or any other investigative roles. But this bus driver seems new, so he may not come to that conclusion.

Are you thinking we should try to get lucky with a feedback on a lurker in the idea they will be bussed? Way too chancey for my liking. I agree with your first target, what about Earle or Galetta though? There are plenty of lurkers the BD can choose from.

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 04:58 PM
I vote we block parker and kill someone else.

FM Vespasian
May 20th, 2013, 05:00 PM
The arsonist is dead. We need more kills to stay in game. Granting the godfather a double kill is the only solution.

I would like that we wait for as long as we can before we use the Soma for kills, as the Mayor may figure out it was me.

When does the Soma disappear? At the end of the 4th night? Or start of 4th night?

Not in the right mind set for math right now.
When does the Soma I have run out?

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Are you thinking we should try to get lucky with a feedback on a lurker in the idea they will be bussed? Way too chancey for my liking. I agree with your first target, what about Earle or Galetta though? There are plenty of lurkers the BD can choose from.

While it would be cool and a complete WTF moment for the bus driver that I would love to be a part of, I think you're right. It's too soon. There are too many options for a second target that we would be leaving it up to chance, which is not a good idea. Instead I think we should just try to avoid him for the time being.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Be a dick and I won't. :)

Don't post if you are drunk please. It will only end in some infractions for your main account and some people hating on you...

We won't double kill pre N6 no worries.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I would like that we wait for as long as we can before we use the Soma for kills, as the Mayor may figure out it was me.

When does the Soma disappear? At the end of the 4th night? Or start of 4th night?

Not in the right mind set for math right now.

This is important. Also
Is passing Soma detectable by lookouts/detectives?

Leonardo, why don't you want to kill Morgan? Who do you think is a better target?

The roleblock is random afaik. Someone said Parker was doctor, but there is no evidence supporting that.

Last post for now. sc2mafia keeps making me log back in every 5 seconds

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Unrelated note- Is anyone else being logged out after every post?! I used to stay logged in for like 20 minutes of inactivity, and now I'm being logged out even though I refresh the page/post again within 5 minutes of my last post. It's getting really fucking annoying!

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM
This is important. Also

Leonardo, why don't you want to kill Morgan? Who do you think is a better target?

The roleblock is random afaik. Someone said Parker was doctor, but there is no evidence supporting that.

A couple reasons.

1- Morgan doesn't worry me. Mostly because he hasn't actually found any scum or gotten close to finding any scum yet.
2- He's a risky target. Cafarelli is the more likely bus/doc target tonight, but even so a skilled doctor will know not to go for the obvious target because (a) there's still a BD who will probably be on him and (b) we know this and probably won't attack him. So Morgan is the next most obvious choice.

FM Leonardo
May 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM
BRB, dinner time.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:08 PM
This is important. Also

It's not random at all. I went over his posts again and i see no evidence for FM Parker being a doctor. It's quite common to hint subtle at your role as doctor if you are a delta and want to catch a bullet. I don't really understand the fuss about it. Like a real doctor needs to softclaim his role...

Unrelated note- Is anyone else being logged out after every post?! I used to stay logged in for like 20 minutes of inactivity, and now I'm being logged out even though I refresh the page/post again within 5 minutes of my last post. It's getting really fucking annoying!

Not me.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:09 PM
A couple reasons.

1- Morgan doesn't worry me. Mostly because he hasn't actually found any scum or gotten close to finding any scum yet.
2- He's a risky target. Cafarelli is the more likely bus/doc target tonight, but even so a skilled doctor will know not to go for the obvious target because (a) there's still a BD who will probably be on him and (b) we know this and probably won't attack him. So Morgan is the next most obvious choice.

May i remind oyu that we have a Kidnapper which makes our kills nearly unstoppable except against vests and a lucky block on our Kidnapper?

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah this shit happening to me too. Darkrev pls

A couple reasons.

We have a kidnap/kill plan on Morgan. The only way they would be able to save him is by randomly bussing our lurker with Morgan. Kidnapping goes before Busdriver in OoO. Doctor would have to guess heal a lurker to save him. Only way he could survive is having a blacksmith item or being Savage gf. Our only worry is a lookout on Morgan seeing the Kidnapper.

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Blackmail- Black Can we?

It won't have any effect unless you kill the currently blackmailed target.

Is there any difference between the Savage and Mafia kill in Death Descriptions?

Yes.

Yes.

Quoting the soma mechanics: Any hit of Soma expires on the 4th day after it has come into play.

This is information that I can't tell you because in some instances, a player will not know what night the soma they were given came into play.

Yes.

A few administrative settings were updated earlier today. I'll make sure that the people who have administrative power to figure out what's going on know about this problem so they can fix it. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 05:34 PM
It's not random at all. I went over his posts again and i see no evidence for FM Parker being a doctor. It's quite common to hint subtle at your role as doctor if you are a delta and want to catch a bullet. I don't really understand the fuss about it. Like a real doctor needs to softclaim his role...

Not me.

So then why are we planning on roleblocking him?

I think we need to try one of the lurkers. We need to get these escorts out. What we know is that no escort has been blocked yet. Or if they have, they probably would've revealed it. With that, its safe to say
Galletta, Hopgood, Colmyer, Chapman, Bekowsky, Black and Kelso are not escorts.
Just to be sure.
Does an escort/consort receive feedback if their target is immune to roleblock?

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:35 PM
It's k Switzerland. I already fixed it.

- FM Spartacus has unpaused the game -

Dear reader don't forget to vote me for Players choice MVP! Thanks!

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:37 PM

I think we need to try one of the lurkers. We need to get these escorts out. What we know is that no escort has been blocked yet. Or if they have, they probably would've revealed it. With that, its safe to say
Just to be sure.

OBJECTION!

Immune to roleblock:
Someone tried to roleblock you last night, but you were immune.

Guess what they claim at day....

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:38 PM

Just to be sure.

Where did i say i will block FM Parker? THat's what Alphege and Leonardo suggest. I am against it. Still waiting for the post analysis of FM Parker...

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 05:42 PM

Yes. This is the feedback they receive: Your target is immune to roleblock.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM
OBJECTION!

Immune to roleblock:
Someone tried to roleblock you last night, but you were immune.

Guess what they claim at day....

ESCURT HERE, CONSURT TRIED TO RB ME.

But I meant the other way. As In, will our consort know if he finds an escort?

and I agree that Parker is not a good roleblock choice. I am thinking Hopgood is a good choice.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Yes i will.

how so?

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Yes i will.

how so?
how so wat

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM
why do you think hopgood is a better blocktarget then hugeboon?

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Night action suggestions:

attack FM Ackerman

Hello fellow towny!

Love,
Your Delta Benefactor
pass Soma to FM Mendez with message

-The Mayor-

FM Attila / FM Galloway:

?

n/a

block FM Hugenoob

FM Alphege / FM Dunn:

OH GOD. I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE AND HE STILL SENT IT. MODERATOR PLS. DONT MAKE US LOOK LIKE ILLITERATE DOUCHERS

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:05 PM
why do you think hopgood is a better blocktarget then hugeboon?

Because [REDACTED].

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:06 PM
also hogiebroom is your pick for roleblockin? this is awkward

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 06:11 PM
[REDACTED] Hugeboner is clearly holding back. Otherwise i would shoot FM Galetta dead because she is an arrogant bitch. Mason would be my target of choice if [REDACTED]. But what do i know? I am new at this anyway.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:16 PM
[REDACTED] Hugeboner is clearly holding back. Otherwise i would shoot FM Galetta dead because she is an arrogant bitch. Mason would be my target of choice [REDACTED]. But what do i know? I am new at this anyway.

I don't think your that new. The shooting of Galetta is meh. Do you think Mason is trying to hide anything?

I will look into HugObama and see if I get the same feel of holding back.

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Better be quick 1:30h left to lock our night actions in.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Okay, you are right. He is holding back. He was bussed night one while Hopgood was blocked.

I think we should roleblock Hugobomez

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
BrB need a new Avatar(d)

FM Spartacus
May 20th, 2013, 06:36 PM
-block FM HogeBoom

Still here until we hit the deadline.

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Sorry FM. We are scum :)

Can you change the Soma message so that there isn't an obvious spelling mistake? I would like to remove the "be" from the incorrect word "bereveal"

Night Actions
FM Artaxerxes / FM Mendez attack FM Ackerman
FM Alphege / FM Dunn swap FM Ackerman and FM Morgan
FM Spartacus / FM Phelps roleblock FM Hogeboom
FM Attila / FM Galloway send Bussed feedback to FM Bekowsky
FM Vespasian / FM Buchwalter - Actions have been set in post #197. Please fix the spelling in Soma to Mendez though, broderator. (Broderator = Moderator + Bro)
FM Leonardo / FM Donnelly relax, max all cool

FM Artaxerxes
May 20th, 2013, 06:39 PM
look good Spartacus?