PDA

View Full Version : Day VII - Impasse

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Rome had fallen. All the citizens knew it. Only a handful of brave men remained, while the rest fled fearing for their lives. The seven remaining men returned to the square in which they had met just seven days ago.

The scribe strolled up to the podium and announced the names of the newly dead:

""fred", "MrSmarter", and "deathfire123" were found dead last night.

"fred" was found naked in his home with his limbs severed from his body. What was left of his body lay in a pool of blood beside a note. The note read:
'just keeping the ballance...'

"MrSmarter" was found beaten to death on Zucchini Strada. He had fractured arms and legs and died screaming for help. A note beside his dead body read:
'Lynch me. I dare you.'

"deathfire123"'s body was found lifeless outside of his home. He had a single bullet through his head.

To me, this is no surprise. You are all savage scum who do not deserve to live. Even the noble members of the town could not save the innocent. I, for one, am leaving this wretched city and never coming back."

With those words, the last vestiges of humanity left Rome. Only a few men stayed back to help the lesser evil achieve victory.

Day VII

Date: May 7th
Time: 12:12pm

Day VII will end 12pm PDT Tuesday, August 28th/7pm GMT Tuesday, August 28th or when someone is lynched.

*Note the shortened time*
It will take 4 votes to lynch.
Choose Wisely

Rome Nobility Population:
Clawtrocity
Ganondorf
oops_ur_dead
Procyon
Rumpel
vornksr
Zane

Unknown Roles List:
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Sicilian Janitor(1 Cleaning Left)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Serial Killer
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

**Three people were cleaned, so there are three less people than the unknown list shows.

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 1st of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.
Narks (Citizen) - Died Day 2 – 2nd of May, 1776; 2:43 PM – Heart attack and seizures.
NorthStar (Citizen) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 9:17 PM - Executed by a Jailor.
Yayap (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 2 - 2nd of May, 1776; 11:43 PM - Shot through the heart with multiple bullets after being tortured.
SilentShadow (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
philie (Napoli Framer) - Died Day 3 - 3rd of May, 1776; 3:29 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome.
Auckmid (Citizen) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 7:54 PM - Shot once after a struggle by a Roman crafted gun.
Deolrin (Armorsmith) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 8:34 PM - Shot once in the head after being beaten.
Elixir (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
CaressMeTenderly (Physician) - Died Night 3 - 3rd of May 1776; 10:07 PM - Mutilated and cut up with knives.
McPwnage (Sicilian Godfather) - Died Day 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 3:47 PM - Hung by Emperor Nero himself.
Severn (Amnesiac) -Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 7:37 PM - Bled to death due to fractured limbs.
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha (Citizen) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:23 PM - Killed by a gun from Rome after long struggle.
Darth Sand (Sicilian Consigliere) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 8:57 PM - Dismembered and burnt to death.
AscendedOne (Swiss Guard) - Died Night 4 - 4th of May, 1776; 9:24 PM - Shot once in the back of his head while eating his dinner.
Monster (Illuminati Leader) - Died Day 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 2:49 PM - Hung by the nobility of Rome for the murder of the Pope.
Illidan (Emperor Nero) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 11:33 PM - Murdered in cold blood.
MileS (Illuminati) (Citizen) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
Crimson (Illuminati) (Jailor) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 12:00 AM - Committed suicide in devotion to his master.
divemaster127 (Physician) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 9:43 PM - Heart ripped out of his body.
Inca_Killa (Napoli Mafioso) - Died Night 5 - 5th of May, 1776; 10:36 PM - Shot in the heart.
chocopaw (? ? ?) - ? ? ?
Zack (Witch) - Died Day 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 6:26 PM - Burnt at the stake.
deathfire123 (Citizen) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 8:51 PM - Shot in the head.
MrSmarter (Gunsmith) - Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 9:37 PM - Beaten while tied to a barrel.
fred (Royal Investigator)- Died Night 6 - 6th of May, 1776; 11:32 PM - Amputated limbs.

Last Wills:

fred:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/saiyanman/fredisdead.jpg

Well town, sorry to say this, but I can't help you at this point. Without knowing who is alive, I can't really give you any strategy. Just try as hard as you can to win. We did what we could. In the end, it was a great game.

deathfire123:

perfect situation: mrsmarter is dead and he gave a gun to someone who isnt. orange mafia killed a red mafia sk killed a red mafia and gun shooter shot procyon or me to prove our innocence. if this happened. lynch vornskr, and gun person shoot rumpel. of not, town loses

I worked hard for this town, my collection of stamps and coins had grown quite large over the years and I take no pity in dying in the line of fire for my town. I am well passed my 40's and I believe I have lived my life to the fullest. My wish is that the town work together in my absence. To our trusty investigators: Ganondorf, and fred who helped this town in our greatest time of need; I leave my set of decorative guns, in hopes that they are able to pistol whip the bad people in our town to submission. To our beloved gunsmith, MrSmarter, who was unwittingly played the fool of by the witch, I leave all of my non-perishable food, he deserves it for the hardships he's gone through. For the wonderful citizen Procyon: I leave my greatest joy, my garden; I hope you keep it in good shape, and once we enter June you'll see the wonderful Rhododendrons I planted along with the beautiful lillies and lilacs. To the foul witch that we just lynched, Zack, I leave only my contempt.

For all town members, I leave you a story from my past, that I hope will brighten your moods in the darkest of times:

I was once a very small boy, who lived with my poor father who was a baker. He'd give loaves of bread to all of the townsfolk every morning for a tiny amount of coins in return. It was not very profitable but he enjoyed his work all the same. It seems, that his desire in life was to make the lives of others better. He admitted he had the power to starve the town, but he would never do such a thing because he loved this town more than any other person ever could. He went to church and helped out each and every morning; he would give the extra food that we didnt sell and didnt need to the poor; and he would do anything for anyone as long as it meant making another happy. And then, Emperor Nero's coronation occurred and my father was given the chance to speak to the emperor himself. The emperor knew my father was a kind fellow who could never be swayed into doing evil, and so the emperor gave him a single wish that would be granted by his liege, himself. My father wished that the emperor would properly govern this city to make it shine more prosperously than any other emperor before, so that I, his son, could live in a world with no regrets and no need to make difficult decisions. The emperor's response was shocked but humbled, he stated, "I will make your desire come true, and make Rome the finest nation in all of the land, so that not only your son, but every child in every future generation can live in peace without regrets." That was the day that Emperor Nero became the one true person besides my father, that I could truly believe.

Clawtrocity
August 29th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Sup town

-vote Rumpel

Let's make this quick.

vornksr
August 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Since I'm not going to convince anyone of my innocence until Procyon or I die:

vote Rumpel

Clawtrocity
August 29th, 2011, 04:55 PM
That's right.

Except boom
-unvote Rumpel

You and Procyon are both orange mafia. Choco was a citizen.

-vote Vornskr

RACK EM UP BOYS GAMES DONE.

vornksr
August 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM
If what you're saying were true (& it's not), it wouldn't make sense to lynch either mafia, since it wouldn't bring down the kpn.

Ganondorf
August 29th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Well I think Rumpel made a mistake... I'm still going to finish what I started

Vote vornskr

Also, how is it that both mafia teams randomed a mafioso?

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 05:01 PM
If any faction wishes to forfeit, all members of said faction must agree to forfeit through a formal declaration.

If a faction forfeits, all members will suicide the following night.

Clawtrocity
Also, I think it's unfair that orange and red's kills were swapped. Red totally killed Death, but red doesn't "Beat up while tied to a barrel" We snipe and go. We're quick like foxes and accurate like pictures of your mother in the dark. We're smooth like a baby's bottom and silky like baby bottom's. We've got enough swag to refinance a bank just in time to rob the bitch. We're hardcore, but soft and gentle and don't forget we're technically mental....Cause we kill bitches.

Procyon
vote Claw

vornksr
August 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Ganon, I'm not the orange gf. I'm the only person left on your side.

Thinking about what the best option is, fred's probably right that we need to lynch the orange gf & shoot the sk tonight as our only hope. So we need to

vote Procyon

It's our only hope.

Ganon, is there anything I can do to stop you from losing the (basically already lost) game for us?

Procyon
August 29th, 2011, 05:03 PM
To be honest, Claw and oops deserve the win, since vornskr and Rumpel were fucking DUMB ENOUGH to kill Town roles.

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Also, I think it's unfair that orange and red's kills were swapped. Red totally killed Death, but red doesn't "Beat up while tied to a barrel" We snipe and go. We're quick like foxes and accurate like pictures of your mother in the dark. We're smooth like a baby's bottom and silky like baby bottom's. We've got enough swag to refinance a bank just in time to rob the bitch. We're hardcore, but soft and gentle and don't forget we're technically mental....Cause we kill bitches.

I don't know what you mean?

Procyon
August 29th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Sorry vornskr, you're just dumb. I'm giving the win to Claw and oops. Good game. Calling oops to hammer it now.

vote vornskr

oops_ur_dead
August 29th, 2011, 05:04 PM
vote vornskr

oops_ur_dead
August 29th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Day lasted about 20 minutes. That was quick.

Procyon
Rumpel's also dumb. Why would they hand the win to the red Mafia? Fucking hilarious.

Clawtrocity
Also, just to be clear. I shot vorn last night with the gun Zack must of gotten for me.

He's immune to damage and is the true godfather.

Rumpel, you have no choice. You need us to help you kill him.

Zane. If both me and oops are alive at the end of the game we will lynch you for great benefits. The town cannot promise you this and neither can the orange mafia. Are you with me good sir?

Ganon. You must make a choice. Help me or hurt me. Your choice is the choice of the towns. Don't disappoint those in death chat who may or may not be mocking the decision you make.

THE POWER IS YOURS!

Clawtrocity
August 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Well fuck I didn't even need that speech...It was so cool too.

Procyon
August 29th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Also, just to be clear. I shot vorn last night with the gun Zack must of gotten for me.

He's immune to damage and is the true godfather.

Rumpel, you have no choice. You need us to help you kill him.

Zane. If both me and oops are alive at the end of the game we will lynch you for great benefits. The town cannot promise you this and neither can the orange mafia. Are you with me good sir?

Ganon. You must make a choice. Help me or hurt me. Your choice is the choice of the towns. Don't disappoint those in death chat who may or may not be mocking the decision you make.

THE POWER IS YOURS!

Yeah, more bullshit. Zack had the gun, not you. Also, he's already lynched.

Clawtrocity
August 29th, 2011, 05:07 PM
It's funny because you're the fucking GF. I dare you to attack me Proc. I've been saving something for you when you do. *winkyface*

FalseTruth
August 29th, 2011, 05:07 PM
vornskr is lynched. lol fuck.