PDA

View Full Version : Night 3

FM Genghis
May 15th, 2013, 05:06 AM
So brother. What shall we do?

Also, why did you recruit me as a savage and not a savage pr like an invest? This puts us at a huge disadvantage, especially because you couldn't recruit N. Who did you try to recruit N1?

I recommend recruiting either Ballard, Parker, or Donnelly...

Ballard: Hasn't attracted to much attention to himself, yet has a good amount of intelligence that we could have use of.

Parker: Seems to be intelligent, yet might have dragged attention of a kill on him from the Mafia.

Donnelly: I believe he is a safe recruit, he isn't the most beneficial in terms of helping us manipulate the town.

So far anyone else doesn't seem to be a good idea, they have either dragged to much attention, or aren't at a good intelligence level -in my opinion-.

Also, I recommend recruiting them as an Investigator, since you didn't recruit me as one...

Because of how far behind we are I am unsure of our ability to win. Yet if we play it safe, don't take unnecessary risks, then we might be able to keep the Mafia and Town focused on the other rather than ourselves, and possibly gain the Witch as an ally, which would be very helpful.

You seem to have attracted little attention other than that of a lurker. Yet the thing is is the number of lurkers. I recommend you going up to the mid-level in terms of posting, yet don't drag attention like I did day 1. I did that because I was a Delta trying to get the Mafia to waste their actions on me.

FM Genghis
May 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Or you can do nothing...

FM Genghis
May 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I mean nothing in terms of not say anything.

FM Genghis
May 15th, 2013, 02:56 PM
If he doesn't post can I post the night actions here?

FM Ferengi
May 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
If he doesn't post can I post the night actions here?

Yes. But I'll try to give him a prod and get him in here to talk to you.

FM Genghis
May 15th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Alright, just in case...

-Recruit FM Ballard

I think it's a worthwhile risk. Yet knowing me I'm probably wrong...

FM Temujin
May 15th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Anywho I am here don't worry. I'll be posting soon enough.

FM Temujin
May 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I simply need a little time to go through about 70-80 pages of posts AGAIN (day 1/day 2) to make any informed decision.

As for why I chose you?
Well simply put: I figured that your playstyle was less likely to garner attention in negative ways. I'm all for a cult that can hide in the shadows and yet still be somewhat active. I agree that there is a fine line between posting too often and posting too little. Lurkers garner attention late game, overposters early game. If there's one thing that I've learned is that one should ease their way into talking.

Why are you recruited as a regular savage?
My mistake here to be honest. I didn't get back to FM Game Master on my specific recruit as I was not online to do such a thing :P But I figure early game, having little to no information on anyone else CAN be a good thing. Afterall..the mafia targets knowledgeable roles, and less often attacks the citizens. Our game is to amass the larger army and then take out the other teams. For the time being, having little information can be of benefit, we can hope to recruit an investigative role tonight.

Night 1: Apparently FM Ryan is someone we should get the town to focus on. I failed on a conversion of him Night 1, which can mean nothing good. That is why you are the first one here.

Intelligence level: Those that post between large posts of spam i find to be good targets. They know to communicate where people tend not to look. Hidden information often lies in smaller posts. Larger posts tend to take away from the town's ability to communicate.

I'll come up with a possible target a little bit later, sorry for the delay on my communication with you :P

FM Genghis
May 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Alright, I'll put some pressure on Ryan in the morning, if we can get him lynched it will benefit us no matter what he is. Yet if he is Mafia it will be hugely beneficial as that could put me into a good spot with the town.

I recommend recruiting Ballard as an investigator, like I said before. Because an Investigator for us is basically the same thing as a Consigliere for the Mafia. We also need to get someone who has a claimable role on our team for you to claim, because your survival is vital, as your death makes us lose half of our guys and we can't recruit any more.

FM Genghis
May 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Alright, I'll put some pressure on Ryan in the morning, if we can get him lynched it will benefit us no matter what he is. Yet if he is Mafia it will be hugely beneficial as that could put me into a good spot with the town.

The reason we would have me do that is because he might be an Alpha/Beta and lynching one of them would almost certainly get that person lynched, so it is better that I take the risk. If I can get into a good spot with the town I'll try to keep the attention off you, yet you still need to contribute so as not to get picked out to the point I have to go along with it or I get lynched too.

FM Temujin
May 16th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Alright fair is fair.

-Recruit FM Ballard as Investigator

It's worth a shot. Keep in mind, I believe I can also send you out to kill someone if we feel the need to increase the KPN.

FM Genghis
May 16th, 2013, 10:00 AM
ACtually, if I am correct we can only do one or the other.

FM Temujin
May 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM
You're correct ;P

Anywho I'll be more active the next coming few days, should we stay alive. Do not worry. I'll have some heavy-handed research done in the future :)

FM Ferengi
May 16th, 2013, 07:23 PM
This is the night action we have for you guys:

-Recruit FM Ballard as Investigator (send Kalou)

FM Genghis
May 16th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Well, since I'm not the GF I'm not sure if I can confirm it. But just in case...

Yes, that is indeed the action the Savages intend on taking.

FM Temujin
May 16th, 2013, 08:17 PM
You got it.